15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur ProcurementExpress.com

Plus de 360 avis (4,7/5 étoiles). De nombreuses fonctionnalités, en toute simplicité. Un logiciel d’approvisionnement très bien noté.

En savoir plus sur ProcurementExpress.com

I like that the software is quite logical and easy to use.

There are some hard coded areas that appear on Purchase Orders which cannot be removed, but we are working through them with customization.

ProcurementExpress.com - Notes

ProcurementExpress.com a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 406 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ProcurementExpress.com ?

Moses
Moses
Marketer
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great and easy to use software

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Shaikh
Shaikh
Procurement & Admin (Inde)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Easy and Helpful

Commentaires : It is a online a platform where can upload the invoices it will go to the respective defined approver for approval, once it is approved, the invoice are good to go for payment. Before using Procurement express, We had to actually manage the hard copies of the invoices and maintain the excel file for records, ProcurementExpress helped a lot to store invoices at one platform and hence managing invoices becomes easy.

Easy to upload invoice, supports almost types of files, can download CSV file to analyse quickly, Stored data at one platform, can be accessible from anywhere, Good customer support.

It doesn't give option to put tax amount manually.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Shaikh, we're happy that you find the app easy and helpful. That's exactly what we aim for. The reason for the fixed tax rate is that manually entering tax makes it too easy for people to ignore/forget about adding tax. You can add any number of tax rates in the company settings.

Luke
Managing DIrector (R.-U.)
Impression, 11–50 employés

Reflections Review

Easy to use in all aspects. Provides great accountability.

Nothing! We are completely happy and satisfied with the product

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Procurify

Pourquoi passer à ProcurementExpress.com : Had a great demo and seemed like best fit for our business

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, Luke. It's a joy to reply to this great review. Very helpful.

Tom
Commercial Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 51–200 employés

Solid Purchase Platform

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Very good and user friendly. Good chain of custody for tracking the purchases.

Easy to use and responses are timely. Definitely like the forms that are printable.

Print is a little small for us older users.

Mark
Division Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 501–1 000 employés

OU800 User

Commentaires : This program is fairly easy and straight forward to use. The only real issue we have with this is the inability to write Change Orders to an existing PO. Having to write another PO to our vendor can sometimes be very confusing to their billing departments and gets our commitments scrambled at times.

Ease of use.

Cannot write Change Orders to existing PO's

il y a 7 ans

Mark, thank you for your review. We have the "edit" and "cancel and revise" buttons, but we will hand it over to development for you.

Ben
Engineer (R.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51–200 employés

Easy to use system

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It's a good system. I prefer it to systems that I've used in the past from more well known providers.

It's easy to navigate. Raising purchase orders and submitting them for approval is simple. The scan feature allowing you to scan a quote to generate a purchase order is excellent, and saves time but needs some refinement.

The scan function needs some refinement.

Denise
Supplies Specialist (É.-U.)
Construction, 1 001–5 000 employés

I love using Procurement

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : i love working with Procurement it is a Wonderful easy to use App

i like how easy it is to use, i really like the scan document now.

i do not have a complaint! i love Procurement

Mario
Restaurant and Bar Manager (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Easy to use

5,0 il y a 8 mois

The software is easy to use and amend where needed.Predominantly use it to create P.O.'s and it works a treat.With the add-on to my browser, it makes large orders very easy to do.

Would be better if all venders were set up so i could purchase direct through You.

An
HRD (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001–5 000 employés

Recomanded

5,0 il y a 3 mois

That we are not dealing with hard copies of PO.

in general, is a good system. that facilitates the process.

daniel
Inclusion Coach (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés

user friendly

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I was resistant when it was first introduced, but cannot imagine doing Purchase orders any other way

intuitive and easy to navigate, I am not all that tech savvy but with a minumum of training I find it very easy to use

no cons, I use it in a limited capacity but it works very well

Katrina
Center Coordinator (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 5 001–10 000 employés

Easy to Use

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Once I was trained to use Procurement, it was very easy, i was able to maneuver around the program very well.

Procurement is very easy to learn and use. It is very detailed and user friendly.

It takes a little time to go back in history.

Tim
Operations Consultant (Canada)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 501–1 000 employés

Rubberstamp Review

Commentaires : SPUD.ca is building a centralized procurement department. This is a large endeavour as the company growth has been exponential however the processes and tools were not updated along the way. In the latest update, we began to:
- Utilize all the different roles instead of funneling all POs to two or three Approvers
- Automate the approval flows
- Create departments to funnel the correct budgets to
Although this is a big update and we planned many of the details, as with all software changes there were some speed bumps and show stoppers. This is where representative came in. He supported me and my team throughout the whole update providing expert advice and updating/uploading the vast amount of data updates. He provided help and guidance through creating our SOPs and created Video Tutorials to complement our Work Instructions. With his help, SPUD will now rely even more on Procurement Express to process our purchases and generate our POs. And without his help, this large update at SPUD could have failed! We look forward to continuing working with representative as we continue to closely integrate our processes with Procurement Express. Thanks again representative, you have been extraordinary!

Intuitive for procurement process flow Ease of use for the Teammembers and Approvers Support is always available using the instant messaging feature on the website

The linking of departments, budgets and approvers is not intuitive and can cause a lot of re-work Approval flow for a PO once automated, must go from the lowest approver and up Approval structure is linked to a budget and not linked to the department

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the helpful review, Tim. You'd be happy to hear that we are working on a solution for your cons. Your star representative will reach out and tell you more about it. Thank you for the great compliment.

K
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Amazingly simple and effective streamlined Purchase Order management product

Commentaires : After screening multiple PO products, ProcurementExpress.com was by far and away my favorite. The platform provides virtually everything that could be desired in a simple user-friendly solution. Consulting at a construction company that is used to a loose paper process, the user friendliness of the product made the transition to electronic option feasible. There is a history shown on each PO, allowing visibility into any edits that are made (the edit feature is something we use every day). It is great to be able to add custom fields and control which fields are required vs optional. We look forward to the app being available as well in the future. The fact that we were able to pay for some company specific customizations that were owner requisites was phenomenal (as nice as the standard product is without the customization, we greatly look forward to the enhancements). After the free trial, we were sold on deciding to move forward with company-wide implementation.

- Customization Options - particularly enjoy being able to make some fields optional vs mandatory -Searchable - going to the list of POs it is easy to search for a specific word that is contained in any given number of POs in virtually any field -Customer Service - during the implementation phase and beyond customer service responsiveness has been great (usually able to get a response within 24 hours from around the world)

-Customer Service (occasionally the time zone seemed like it caused confusion for when a support call might be scheduled given the international nature of the company)

il y a 7 ans

Thank you Katie for your insightful review. We love to hear from our clients and how they find our System. Hopefully our 24hour support will change the confusion with the different time zones.

Dan
Financial Controller (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 51–200 employés

Helpful products. Gets the job of POs done.

Commentaires : Positive. Helpful when there is issues. Setup takes some effort but once it's set it's pretty maintenance free.

Electronic approval process. Simple for end users.

Budget process is pretty useless for accounting. Budget doesn't have a date range so could be $ per week, month, year.... Employee access is determined by department but approval is by GL account. Employee has to choose a budget from ALL budgets in the ALL accessible departments, not just those they have approval rights to. Too much to look at. For example, IT only has approval on Computer Supplies in every department but has to see every budget in every department to choose a budget for a PO.

Laurie
Special Ops/Admin (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Makes my life so much easier!

Commentaires : It keeps my life organized and everything is accounted for. PLUS I don't have to keep the paper receipts!

It makes everything so organized and measurable. I absolutely LOVE Rubberstamp! I just trained another girl last week on how to use it.

I wish that I could print out reports because I do a LOT of the entries, but I'm not the Administrator. Sometimes I like to report how much I've spent on Publix and/or BJ's Wholesale Club, but I have to bug the Administrator when I want to do that. I've been with you all awhile. Any way that you can enable me to do that?

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for all the stars, Laurie. You should be able to get the reports you were looking for now.

Marlena
Finance Manager (R.-U.)

Excellent system

Commentaires : It has evolved from when I started first and it's getting better and better.

It's user friendly and has all the necessary features for supporting finance department in a medium size organisation. Very transparent and effective. Great reporting features.

I can't think of anything that bothers me much.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the 5 stars, Marlena. We're very happy to read that you're still so happy with the app after 2 years. Great having you on board.

Philip
General Manager (Liban)
Construction, 11–50 employés

I have been using Rubberstamp for over three years. It has been a great experience until now.

Commentaires : - Traceability
- Ubiquitous access
- Control over the procurement department
- Scalability
- a parallel platform to our existing accounting SW

The following is the pros I have found in rubberstamp: - easy and fluid access - simple display - rich content - scalability - ubiquitous - customer care responsiveness

- the possibility of having duplications in the approval of POs. - you cannot change the payment process and details from your account. You need to contact admin - reporting schemes should be developed more

mark
Production Manager (Irlande)
Biens de consommation, 201–500 employés

Easy of Use

Commentaires : The product is simple, efficient and user friendly even for those not computer proficient.
Minimal training required which shows how user friendly the product is.

Product is easy to use and follow. Purchases are easy to track & follow allowing summarizing of spends and expenditure in minutes.

Reports could be improved to make more user friendly, i.e. input budget for period and be able to automatically generate report on spends for that category.

Virginia
Librarian (Suisse)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Simple, fast communication

Commentaires : The benefit to Procurement Express is that we can work on two different campuses and accomplish quite a bit together. (I share a library budget with a librarian on another campus.)

I like Procurement Express because it is express! I can enter a purchase request, have it approved within seconds via email, and then have the item ordered. This is one software that really "plows through" the bureaucracy and is transparent.

I least like the fact that when I edit it, it re-sends the PO.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, Virginia! Your review really hits the nail on the head. The PO is resent for approval after edits for security reasons. We hope it's not too much of a con :)

Andries
Investment Analyst (Afrique du Sud)
Gestion des investissements, 11–50 employés

Using and Fit of the product

Commentaires : Having a reliable and consistent view of the budget is half the battle won. I think you should consider including approval/payment protocols with days and alerts (and no proceed functions) for overdue days to be adapted in line with the companies Financial management Policy. This will avoid a lot of PO's pending, approved but not paid/not ticked to paid, missing invoices and Proof of payments.

I like the fact there is now a robust program where the various projects budgets can be loaded, downloaded into excel and analysed. Ability to have a snapshot view on the budget vs Spent to enable cash flow management.

On inception of the project a budget is loaded. However there is not feature that shows the various changes to the budget when they occur to help in future audit of the changes and better budgeting in future. I feel that the Purchase order function should have an invoice approval section which becomes automatically converted to paid.

Gaurav
Purchasing Manager (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Really Useful Software- Best One

Commentaires : I can save all my Vendor's Information, Easy to find Vendors and their Past POs as well.
I can see how much Buying budget I have and how much I have already spent on daily reports.
Thank You to the Maker of this Software...

This Software really helps in so many ways, You can send PO direct to Supplier's email, with Good notation (default or manual). Also It saves the Items code and Description for future orders, We can copy PO and repeat for Contract Orders which saves a lot of time. Online Chat Support- It is great that Support team is always Active and replies instantly. They are expert and solves problems very quickly, Especially "our rep" - He is very helpful all the time and provides detailed information regarding any issue and resolves faster. Thanks .....

Well, It sends out PO Copy to each approvers; My Suggestion is that if Purchasing Manager is approving then PO Copy should not go to other people who are related to those Department or Budget.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Gaurav. Reading reviews like this is what really rewards us. Your rep is happy to help anytime :)

Patient
Creditors Clerk (Afrique du Sud)
Mode et vêtements, 51–200 employés

Efficiency

Commentaires : makes working easier and you can easily follow up on outstanding as the interface clearly shows you what has been used up and what is remaining in your budget

Easily integrated to NAV and that you can actually tailor it to suit your organizations needs. so its highly flexible on how you can tailor it to your needs

Maybe a feature to filter lets say 2019 Approved POs only

JEROME
Sr. Mechanical Designer (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 1 001–5 000 employés

This software is pretty much "follow the bouncing ball"

Commentaires : We are a small startup company division. This software let us get moving quickly on our own with a small engineering team and no purchasing dept.

Just haven't ran into many problems at all, pretty intuitive for sure. It took me one or two orders to get a good understanding of the package. Generally simple to use once accounts are setup, good cut and paste capability too from other packages.

Could use more feedback on what is going on behind the scenes. This would give more confidence that everything is working. I still seem to be guessing sometimes if the software is completing the process. My job requires me to have confidence the orders complete and off to the vender and vender then get paid.

Deniece
Accountant (Afrique du Sud)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Very user friendly and support readily available to assist if in trouble.

Commentaires : Accessible anywhere

Internet based. Anyone can access anywhere and anytime. Budget system availability on each line item hence when sending something for approval, can see variance

Line items are created in a specific directory. If line item does not exist whilst creating the PO, there is no shortcut to create the account

Alma
Creative Director (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

ProcurementExpress gives you complete visibility and control over all your spend!

Commentaires : I've been using ProcurementExpress just over 4 years now and for me it was the most valuable tool as Head of Production. I could track the spend of any project at any time and make sure all our suppliers get paid and nothing slips through the cracks.

It's really quick to create a PO which speeds up the whole production process.

It's a bit cluttered. I would like to see only my own and recent projects when I open the software. Maybe this feature already exist, I'm just not familiar with it.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you very much for this helpful review, Alma. We're happy to play a part in the successful production of your beautiful videos. We've just released the new menu feature that should help you to see what's important to you, faster. We'll reach out to have a chat.

Kenia
Field Office Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 1 001–5 000 employés

Its one of the greatest programs They set in place for our company

That I can run reports off everything I've created. Allowing me to check if it's been done yet or not.

That I cant run a report of everything that was created for the job#. It would help tremendously if that was possible.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for your review Kenia, it is much appreciated. We will look in to the reporting structure.