Avis clients sur Toast POS

par Toast

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Toast POS

Toast est un système de gestion de points de vente et de restaurants tout-en-un conçu pour améliorer l'efficacité et réduire considérablement les coûts.

En savoir plus sur Toast POS

250 avis affichés

Jayelynn W.
General Manager
  • Publié le 05/09/2019

"Incredibly Efficient!"

Commentaires: Overall, I'm thrilled we switched to Toast. It's simple to use, has made us more efficient, and wasn't as expensive as similar systems.

Avantages: Compared to POS systems I've used in the past, Toast is a lifesaver! It has tremendously improved efficiency and flow of our Taproom. We now have the ability to swipe a card and store credit card information; which is a huge benefit for those of us in co-op spaces. Although they look bulky, their handhelds fit into your back pocket and allow us to close tabs out table side. They are shock and water resistant, plus you can log into more than one device at the same time so if you're working alone, you can close out multiple parties at once. As a GM, I'm grateful that Toast is not only cloud-based, but allows me to access the back end from my laptop or smart phone so I don't have to be onsite to make system changes. Updates are incredibly quick so there's not a ton of down time. There is also Toast Central, where you can troubleshoot issues yourself rather rather than immediately calling Support. They are helpful instructions with screenshots and videos.

Inconvénients: Customer Support is hit or miss. I always get an answer, it's just a matter of when I get it. After hours and on weekends, I feel like their staffing is very limited which leads to delays in getting immediate help. Thankfully it's only happened once where I needed a quick answer and wasn't able to get it.

envoyé par Toast le 08/11/2019

Hi Jayelynn, Jasmine from Toast here. Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear how multiple features of Toast have improved your operations, and that you are taking full advantage of Toast Central as a resource!

• Publié le 05/09/2019
Valentina C.
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/10/2019

"Beware of their promises"

Commentaires: After 6 months, I am not impressed. I am spending so much more money than I was before, and put in so much effort and time into setting everything up, but nothing is ever on point with Toast.

Avantages: Nice features and ways to set up the menu for ease of use by employees. User-friendly up to a certain extent.

Inconvénients: Most of the features promised by the sales rep were all available at an extra cost, after paying a lot of money already for the system and the hardware, you have to pay extra for EVERYTHING. Their customer support is very unreliable, sometimes you have someone great who knows exactly what you are talking about, sometimes it seems like the person has never even used the POS before... They put you on hold for 10+ minutes at a time too.

envoyé par Toast le 08/11/2019

Hi Valentina, Jasmine from Toast here. We greatly appreciate your feedback as we strive to provide best-in-class customer support and offer solutions for all of our customers. We encourage you to reach out to your Restaurant Success Manager so we can help your business thrive on Toast.

• Publié le 21/10/2019
Leah J.
C.O.O.
  • Publié le 19/05/2020

"Can't Recommend Enough"

Commentaires: Love the system, great customer support, love the analytics.

Avantages: I can access it anywhere with my Android based phone. Check sales or help solve an issue. Editing buttons takes seconds and over all had a very easy layout. Online ordering is synced with the tablets so when I 86 an item it is out everywhere. I like that I can email or text receipts and do e-cards quickly at the terminal. There is now a new feature that if a server needs assistance immediately they can send a text to the manager on shift and it tells the manager what terminal to go to.

Inconvénients: Learning the cash register system was very confusing.

• Publié le 19/05/2020
Gonca E.
Co-Founder
Restaurants, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/10/2019

"Terrible Tech Support And Filled With Bugs"

Commentaires: TOAST is actually one of the worst POS systems you can use. I have been a restaurant industry veteran on the owner's side for over a decade. Before that, I worked in the industry for another decade. Ask ten restaurants what they think of Toast, and 9 of them will tell you how awful they are. I know three off the top of my head who turned to Toast because we were using it, only to realize how awful the system is. Below are the reasons why Toast is a waste of money.

Avantages: Affordable
Customer facing customization

Inconvénients: 1. Their technical support is AWFUL. Every time we have a major support issue- now only does it take them DAYS to respond via email, but they almost always find a way to deflect the blame.
2. You cannot process voids or refunds properly through the system. We have tried countless times to do this, only to have the ticket not void, causing the customer to file for a chargeback. Keep in mind, TOAST charges you a fee every time they have to refund a customer via a chargeback claim.
3. For TWO YEARS now, our delivery receipts keep printing to our self-ordering kiosk's printer instead of our cashier facing printer. TWO YEARS!
4. Every single time they do an update on their system, it almost always crashes, freezes, or goes offline, causing our employees to freak out when they can't get it back up and running.
5. Despite us paying a premium for our monthly subscription, they still cannot get the gift card or loyalty reward program working properly.
6. We have our delivery zone set to a certain zip code, yet we still receive orders outside of this zip code, causing customers to get upset with us.
Overall, from a price point, with how much your monthly subscription will run you and the amount of headaches and acid reflux you will deal with- it's not worth it. Go with Revel or Clover. Pass on this. You end up paying more in lost time, chargeback fees, and waste money on a subscription that doesn't even provide you with enough support.

• Publié le 24/10/2019
Rex S.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/05/2020

"Fast and Great Features!"

Commentaires: Love the software and so does our staff! Expansion options were a major consideration as we have more takeout locations opening so this was a winning solution for us. Works Great!

Avantages: Its easy to setup! Configuring was straight forward and easy to understand. The user interface for servers is nice and offers a wide range of options to customize for the needs of your staff and restaurant. Offering a vast selection of options for takeout and delievery.

Inconvénients: No real cons, can seem pricey at first, once we looked at others with the same features and options, the price became less of an issue.

• Publié le 24/05/2020
IT Manager
Biens de consommation, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/05/2019

"Toast--Support when you need it."

Commentaires: We are still early in the implementation of using Toast, but thus far I have been very impressed with their customer service and professional manner in which they have trained and supported our company.

Avantages: I love that Toast supports their product. You can call and get someone on the line that will help you answer your questions. They also provide the hardware necessary to run their software. They are constantly updating their software to meet the needs of their users and are staying current with the technology. One option that is particularly useful to us is printing individual labels for each shake. In other words, we could have a bus of individuals come to our restaurant, and we need to print individual labels on each shake to identify what is in the shake so that it gets to the right person. In the past, we had to individually write on each cup.

Inconvénients: The most difficult part to swallow is the fact that you have a monthly payment for the software--even if you are a seasonal business and only open for less than half the year. Toast will make some concessions for that, but it still seems costly since our other solution we used was free and pretty much did everything we needed short of printing individual labels for the shakes.

• Publié le 16/05/2019
Anang M.
  • Publié le 20/09/2019

"Glad we selected this solution "

Commentaires: Very pleased with our decision to replace our old solution with Toast.

Avantages: Very feature rich with a robust online delivery platform that seamlessly integrates with the POS solution. Synchronization is almost immediate and we have seen a huge increase in online ordering already. The self service kiosk was easy to setup and has a great look and feel

Inconvénients: Overwhelming and we have barely begun to turn on all the other features - customer loyalty, customer feedback, delivery and so on.

envoyé par Toast le 08/11/2019

Hi Anang, Jasmine from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear you have been driving online orders with Toast Digital Ordering as well as enjoying Toast Kiosk. We hope you will soon be able to take advantage of everything Toast has to offer! Please refer to Toast Central at https://central.toasttab.com/s/ for best practices and educational material while you get rolling.

• Publié le 20/09/2019
Dave S.
Partner
  • Publié le 03/12/2019

"Toast is the only option for POS"

Commentaires: My overall experience has been nothing short of amazing. I wish I switched to Toast long before I did.

Avantages: Toast offers the simplest POS interface I've ever used, if you can work an iPhone or iPad, you'll be flying through this system with no issues.

Inconvénients: I really don't have anything to say negatively about Toast, at first I was worried about the learning curve, but that was practically non existent.

• Publié le 03/12/2019
VP Marketing
  • Publié le 22/07/2019

"Learning curve"

Commentaires: decent, not thrilled

Avantages: There are a lot of features and functionality with Toast, how to use them is another thing

Inconvénients: Not very intuitive to use. Also i have not been able to get ahold of customer service

envoyé par Toast le 15/08/2019

Hi there, Jasmine from Toast here. If you're having trouble reaching Toast Support over the phone, log on to Toast Central to chat with them live during business hours. This is also where you can find Toast University, a library of all the training courses you need to be successful with Toast!

• Publié le 22/07/2019
Jeff I.
Chef and Kitchen Manager
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/10/2019

"So Great to Have Everything Consolidated"

Commentaires: Overall I think after a lot of research and a couple of trials Toast seemed to be the best option as a long-term solution. I believe it can grow with us over the years.

Avantages: One stop shop plug and play solution! I was not interested in having to switch between systems and wanted easy reporting across the business.

Inconvénients: Takes a while to learn all the functionality but worth it once learned. Although it’s not a problem with the software itself, either a better hard copy training manual or disk would be helpful.

envoyé par Toast le 08/11/2019

Hi Jeff, Jasmine from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying your all-in-one, Toast POS System! For helpful training material, encourage you to refer to Toast Central at https://central.toasttab.com/s/.

• Publié le 14/10/2019
Michelle T.
  • Publié le 30/03/2017

"Why I chose Toast"

Commentaires: With now being in business a full year now, I have and I still am learning pro and cons of doing business. I have worked in restaurants but I have never been on the manager/owner side and it's not as easy as you think it is. When running your own business for the most part you are on your own! I sat down with a computer tech to figure out the best POS system for my business. There are SO many out there and being unfamiliar with them a lot of research was done! I attended the Gordon Food Show a month before we opened and I got to see first hand how Toast worked. I was very impressed with the system and how easy it looked to operate (remember I've never been on this side of the business) and we had decided to work 100% with Gordon Food Service because of their support and looking at our best interest for starting our business. Now a year later, I could't imagine being with another POS system so no regrets here on choosing Toast for our POS!

Avantages: Customer Support! - I rate them 100 on this!! Any questions I have big or small, they are just a phone call away! If my call isn't answered right away or I get busy, they have the feature to leave your number and they will call you back ASAP.
Customer Service - Being a tech and answering some of the crazy questions (I'm one who probably has the most) they are always patient, friendly and very professional when answering questions.

Inconvénients: Credit Card Processing Fees - With other Processing companies out there some are cheaper but overall with Toast, they win. It's the hidden fees you have to watch. Toast fees appear to be higher but what you see is what you get where with the other guys you have to read the fine print.

• Publié le 30/03/2017
Theo K.
  • Publié le 26/03/2018

"Toast is really a great system easy & saves time. Problems false promises from sales rep & cc fees"

Avantages: That is super user friendly. Fast and overall a great system. Seriously aside from what I write in the CON section. Toast REALLY is the best software POS system I have worked with. Hands down.

Inconvénients: The credit card processing fees they initially promise you they can match your current rates which they DO NOT its a LIE. Then customer service never gets back to you or passes you on to someone else then someone else and someone else. Never follow through with their promises and never can get ahold of your sales rep and he doesn't reply or follow through when you finally do get him on phone. Beware they will not match your credit card rate like they promise you. They will overcharge you if you don't watch exactly what they are taking out of you bank account. You will get charged for modules they say they will " give you for x amount of months free" and then continue getting charged and have to wait months and months and make a million phone calls to try and get your money back for 'free trials they charged you for and your money back for when you told them you didn't want them at all after "free trail" and they continue charging you. Biggest advice is get your credit card rates in clear upfront writing and sit down and figure it out. Make sure they are not screwing you. Because its not only happened to us but several other businesses.

envoyé par Toast Tab le 02/04/2018

Hi Theo - It's great to hear that Toast has saved you time and made the business more efficient. We strive to make merchant processing as transparent and straightforward as possible. It's great advice to discuss rates upfront and get the clear rate breakdown. Please work with our Support team to address your concerns. We want to find a solution that works for you.

• Publié le 26/03/2018
Rachel B.
freelance
  • Publié le 10/02/2020

"Great POS for restaurants "

Commentaires: After over a year the restaurant is still super happy with the switch

Avantages: I was hired to help customize, train, and implement this new software at a friends restaurant. I have worked with a few different POS systems and this was by far the most user friendly. Easy to customize their menus and check preferences. Easy to update if we figured out how we originally entered in an item needed to be changed. Cloud based so when not on sight I was able to fix remotely when not at the restaurant. Also the handheld option is great for taking orders and splitting checks on the fly. Also were able to implement gift cards with the new system.

Inconvénients: No real cons. The only downside was the initial few days after switching for the staff to get used to it.

envoyé par Toast le 11/03/2020

Hi Rachel, Mora from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear that you've found Toast simple to teach and easy to update. Thanks for the review!

• Publié le 10/02/2020
Chelsea H.
HR Assistant
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/12/2019

"One of the most user friendly POS systems!"

Commentaires: After about a year of use, Toast has proven to be one of the most trustworthy and reliable POS systems. With it's integration with Hot Schedules, it has made scheduling and payroll tracking a breeze. Highly recommended to restaurants looking for a change in POS software!

Avantages: - User friendly
- Intuitive
- Fantastic customer support
- Self updating
- Good price
- Integrated with most scheduling platforms

Inconvénients: There's not much I dislike about Toast. With that said, it can be a bit glitchy at times. It's also a relatively new company, so some of the functions haven't quite been worked out perfectly yet.

envoyé par Toast le 14/01/2020

Hi Chelsea, Mora from Toast here. We're so glad to hear Toast's Integrations are helping enable your restaurant to thrive! We pride ourselves in building an intuitive, easy-to-use platform. Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate the opportunity to improve our product.

• Publié le 14/12/2019
Ann S.
Director of Communications and Development
Vins et spiritueux, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/07/2019

"Toast POS has everything you could want in a POS system! "

Commentaires: Toast is easy to use which makes training new employees a breeze. We rarely experience issues with Toast, but if we do, customer service is very attentive and solves the problem quickly. I don't have any bad things to say about the POS system or the Toast team!

Avantages: The inventory feature on Toast has revolutionized the way we track our products. Being able to enter recipes, add invoices, track waste, etc. - and do it all in one place - is awesome. And the fact that it is all so easy and user friendly is just a bonus!

Inconvénients: We receive a sales report from Toast each morning, which is great. It would be nice if in this email there were a few specific reports that were pushed to you, as opposed to having to click "full report" and pick and choose what you'd like to view on the website. For example: weekly sales summary, hourly sales, payroll detail, etc.

envoyé par Toast le 15/08/2019

Hi Ann, Jasmine from Toast here. I'm thrilled to hear about how Toast Inventory has made an impact on your operations! We appreciate your feedback on the daily sales report, thanks for the review.

• Publié le 29/07/2019
Jill T.
Manager / Bartender
  • Publié le 05/01/2020

"Daily Toast POS User"

Commentaires: I find it to be a simple platform that is very user friendly.

Avantages: I enjoy how many items can be displayed throughout the system within endless categories. It is very simple to edit the spelling of a product, the price or the quantity you have remaining. Adding more products is just as easy and for the food and bar industry we all know how many modifications guests request (and you can never have that many buttons), so the "special request" option, which allows you to type and charge whatever you would like below a certain item ordered is a lifesaver.

Inconvénients: It is frustrating that Toast categorizes every product alphabetically. Additionally, our company has had better credit processing company offers but we are locked into Toast's credit processing and higher fees.

envoyé par Toast le 12/03/2020

Hi Jill, Mora from Toast here. We're thrilled to hear Toast's menu options have made entering orders a more simple and efficient process for your team. I would like to suggest the "Item Order" section of the article "Menu Items", available on Toast Central (central.toasttab.com) for guided instruction on customizing the order of your menu items.

• Publié le 05/01/2020
Lindsay M.
Shiftleader
Restaurants, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 06/12/2018

"Not the best, not the worst"

Commentaires: Overall my experience is indifferent. While I am occasionally irritated with this system other days it functions fine but overall it is still mediocre. I would recommend it to someone with a strong encouragement of researching the program to see if it is the best system for your business.

Avantages: Toast POS system has a VERY short list of pros from my time using it in my restaurant. One of the only pros is the easy-to-read menu set up. While There are not many features or anything about the system that I found unique or helpful, there are not to many bad elements that stand out either. It is a simple and mediocre system.

Inconvénients: The biggest con of this program to me is the ridiculous amount of time it takes the systems to download and log on, not just first thing in the morning but periodically throughout the day. There are also issues with set times and online orders being updated because all systems must sync variously throughout the day as well. The system is not user friendly or easy to use right away and takes more time getting use to than past systems I have used.

envoyé par Toast le 29/01/2019

Hi Lindsay- thank you for your feedback. We may be able to help troubleshoot the loading issue you are having. Please work with Toast Support by calling (617) 682-0225, or log on to Toast Central to chat with them live.

• Publié le 06/12/2018
SEO Digital Marketing Analyst (Remote)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 14/01/2019

"One of the most intuitive POS systems I have encountered"

Commentaires: When I began using Toast there was fear of a learning curve however I immediately adapted to it as it seemingly was designed by the professionals in the industry who use it. Everything is where it needs to be and it is incredibly easy to train new employees on the system even without previous experience working with a POS system.

Avantages: Very intuitive user interface
Incredibly easy to pick up and go with previous POS system knowledge
Very responsive clicks
Great organization tools for menu options
Split check function is much easier to use than other systems
Credit card transaction time is very fast

Inconvénients: Training entire staff over to a new POS
Other than the cost of training and time for adaptation there is no reason this POS should not be ranked alongside the industry standards like Aloha and Micros

envoyé par Toast le 29/01/2019

Hi there, Jasmine from Toast here. It¿s great to hear that Toast is helping your restaurant become more efficient and that it is easy to use and integrate into your restaurant. We are glad some of our features, like the split check function and quick credit card transaction, are helping your operations. We're excited to continue to help you to thrive!

• Publié le 14/01/2019
Heather M.
Co-Owner
Restaurants, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 28/03/2019

"Toast is a modern and still growing POS and restaurant management product"

Commentaires: Toast has helped us organize and stay nimble through aggressive company growth. Looking forward to the next period with Toast where we adopt their HR, payroll, and scheduling features.

Avantages: Toast allows users to log on to its website to edit menu items, run reports, track punch-in's. In the past, POS systems were loaded into desktops in the back office. It's so refreshing to update, edit, and from anywhere because it's based off a website. The devices that Toast has selected for installation in the restaurants are modern, slim, and highly functional.

Inconvénients: Toast can slow down, which isn't good news when the restaurant is busy. The sales tracking is still not as robust as I would hope from a product that does so much else so well. For instance, it can be hard to get results on the sales of a menu item for an entire year.

envoyé par Toast le 23/04/2019

Hi Heather, Jasmine from Toast here. I'm thrilled to hear you are seeing the benefits of a cloud-based software and enjoy our hardware. We also look forward to continuing to work with you and helping your restaurant thrive!

• Publié le 28/03/2019
Amanda P.
Restaurants, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/01/2020

"Does literally everything I want it to do"

Commentaires: I was a POS technician back in the day and this is some of the best put together software I've come across. Seriously.

Avantages: Like the title says, it does literally everything I want it to do. I have the options for gift cards, online and mobile ordering, and I just got the inventory management module and it's just a freaking dream.

Inconvénients: It's got a few bugs -- one is updating the current inventory without our permission. It'll suddenly give us a heads up that it's decided that we have 4 plain bagels when we clearly have sold 3 of the 5 we received in the morning. I'm sure I've got a setting messed up in there some where that's making it do that.

envoyé par Toast le 21/01/2020

Hi Amanda, Mora from Toast here. We are thrilled to hear that Toast has been exceeding your expectations. Thanks for the review!

• Publié le 18/01/2020
Alexander J.
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 11/04/2019

"Toast POS: The Modern Day POS System You Should Be Using"

Commentaires: Overall Toast is the future of the POS game. As evidenced by its recent fundraises, Toast is anticipated to take over the market. It may take a bit of time for larger, older organizations to adopt the technology given the amount of time they have input into older systems, but it's only a matter of time before the switches happen.

Avantages: Toast is a phenomenal POS system that blows the legacy players such as Aloha and Micros out of the water. Toast is very easy to set up, manipulate on the fly, and track relevant data. The handheld devices allow for a more streamlined ordering system, shaving precious seconds off the time to perform a transaction--something that is essential in a restaurant environment in which throughput is core to success. Toast is much more intuitive than other POS tools and the day to day users have found it to be excellent.

Inconvénients: Toast does not allow for the same level of customization that legacy players do, so you can't change every aspect like you can on those tools. Further, the handheld devices rely on excellent Wifi connection, so you may struggle if there is a lag or an outage on the internet. Further, some changes take a little longer than you would hope to update on the handheld devices.

envoyé par Toast le 14/05/2019

Hi Alexander, Jasmine from Toast here. Thanks for the review! I'm happy to hear you have found the ToastGo to to increase efficiency of your servers - we know how important that is in the fast-paced restaurant industry.

• Publié le 11/04/2019
Property Manager
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 17/07/2019

"Fast, Intuitive, Easy to Use"

Commentaires: It's been great. The last POS that we used was not nearly as efficient and easy to use on a day-to-day level. The split check options is GREAT and the credit card transaction time is much faster than with our last POS.

Avantages: Easy to learn how to use. Easy to teach others how to use. And it's a great value.

Inconvénients: The fact that it's cloud-based can be a bit of an issue if the internet goes down.

envoyé par Toast le 15/08/2019

Hi there, thanks for the review! Did you know that in the event of an internet disruption, Toast's Offline Mode allows you to continue to place orders, print tickets and receipts, and take credit card payments until the connection is reestablished and you are back online Learn more about Toast's Offline Mode here: https://central.toasttab.com/s/article/Offline-Mode-Overview-1492794307880.

• Publié le 17/07/2019
Kelly V.
  • Publié le 30/08/2018

"Toast Review"

Commentaires: The back end entry saves HOURS out of my week, and my employees are much, much happier with the ease of functions they use everyday (splitting checks, transferring tabs). I also enjoy the community and keeping in touch with Toast. It's not like one of those systems where a salesman comes into your restaurant, sells it to you, and never answers your call. Toast is constantly finding new ways to be a partner to us.

Avantages: I most liked upgrades. With our previous systems, you bought them and that was it. We suffered for years without functions we wished we had. With Toast, if they don't already have it, you can bet it will be in a future upgrade.

Inconvénients: It's what I like least but I appreciate: It's a LOT to learn, and it's constantly evolving. You really have to stay on top of it to get the most out of the system, but paying attention and a little research goes a long way.

envoyé par Toast le 02/11/2018

Hi Kelly - We LOVE to hear that Toast is saving you hours every week. We are committed to being a partner in your business. We hope you'll utilize the monthly video newsletter and training materials to help stay up-to-date.

• Publié le 30/08/2018
Elizabeth H.
Director of Operations
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 02/09/2019

"Great for Remote Access"

Avantages: Toast POS is the best cloud based tablet POS out there. Their reporting is easy to use, and accessible anywhere this is an internet connection. Everything is laid out intuitively and on the front end, the staff find it very easy to use.

Inconvénients: We wish their support team were more responsive. Several times we have reached out with a question and haven't received an answer.

envoyé par Toast le 08/11/2019

Hi Elizabeth, Jasmine from Toast here. We love that you love being able to access your restaurant's real-time data from anywhere!

• Publié le 02/09/2019
Samec S.
Sandwich partner
Restaurants, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/06/2019

"Quick software with minor setbacks"

Commentaires: Overall I have had a fairly positive experience using this system. While navigating it may be a bit tricky at times I have been more efficient using this software than other POS systems out there.

Avantages: Perhaps my favorite thing about this software is the clean interface that is presented by the platform. It is not messy and makes creating orders fast. The user can easily see that there is a clear path and structure that the user must take in order to fulfill any orders- therefore making the process efficient.

Inconvénients: This system can get complex at times specially at times when time is limited. The amount choices that is presented by this software can make navigating for the user a bit difficult as it can get seemingly overwhelming. However, this is only at first when the user first begins operating this system.

envoyé par Toast le 13/06/2019

Hi Samec, Jasmine from Toast here. I'm thrilled to hear you find the user experience of Toast to be intuitive and our POS has made your restaurant operations more efficient.

• Publié le 03/06/2019