15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Ricochet

Solution performante pour commerces de détail et de dépôt-vente avec POS (point de vente) intégré, gestion des stocks, comptes clients et utilisateurs, reporting, etc.

En savoir plus sur Ricochet

Plus, my consignors absolutely love being able to easily log in to see their account, watch as items sell, and always know how much money is currently owe do to them.

The only "con" would be the inability to customize sales and inventory reports based on timeframes.

Ricochet - Notes

4,9

Ricochet a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 115 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Ricochet ?

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Not Just Consignment Software - A solution.

Commentaires : Barcoding, website/storefront sync integration, layaway, reporting, a loyalty program for my customers, auto-discounts, easy access to online vendor sign-in so my consigners can see what is selling, what is owed to them and when contracts are ending, it stops the unnecessary phone calls throughout the day asking if a vendor has money to pick up.

It is flexible. I can make this software adapt to my business needs. I can be a consigner, a store shop owner, a flea marketer, ebay consigner, craft store, space rentals, a retail store and so much more. If there is an internet connection I am in business.

Ease of posting products on to the website. I am hoping the new app with help out with this. I would like to use one simple method to post a product directly to my website with pictures and all. I can kinda of do it with the mobile browser but would be so much easier with a dedicated app. I think this would help our vendors to add products. Allow for other credit card company choices. I prefer Square as my credit card provider so to process credit cards I need to switch apps to process the transactions. It's a pain but not a deal-breaker. Cost is a bit high at $109 a month and an extra $39 for the website. So the total annual cost to run the software is almost $1,800 a year. You save a some money by paying annually rather than monthly.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the 5 stars, Gary! We'll keep cranking away at new features that might fit your needs. The good news is that we have a significant update in the works to make the vendor listing process much better!

Athena
Athena
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Very helpful software for consignment tracking

Commentaires : Up until the format was updated we had a great handle on how to use the system to fit our needs. It has proven to be a great help in that multiple users can have access to the same information. There is however an extreme lack of communication. We were not informed that the entire format was being changed and logged in one day to a new set-up with no option to revert back. Features are also disabled or removed without letting the clients know causing navigation issues.

This software is extremely helpful in tracking our consignors, their sales, percentages, and important data such as addresses and phone numbers. The newer format also allows us to add images if inventory items which will be very helpful when we have more staff available to log the inventory. It is also very helpful to be able for all users to see what inventory items are in stock vs paid out to the client as well as notes left by other users.

I don't like that the software assigns its own descriptors to each client rather than offering the user an option of using its descriptors or your own. I understand these markers are important for the automation algorithm but not helpful for many. Also, since we do not use bar-code scanning and enter all sales manually, the newer layout DOES NOT ALLOW us to find the inventory by our own parameters in the POS tab (ie. client name or consignor number). This has proven to be a time consuming annoyance.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review, Athena. Sorry you had trouble migrating to the newer version. We try our best to make sure we modify and keep the most essential functions as the software improves.

Mark
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Could be a lot better

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : If I had my way I would look for an alternative.

the inventory management, having the app on the phone and on the computer

1. I am a consigner. There are two stores - every time I use the app, I have to select the 'other' store. You should be able to default to a store. This is very anoying as the session times out and switching tabs from Inventory to Payout does not refresh in real time when this happens. 2. The iPhone app needs to allow a constant login and not keep timing out. it refuses to save the username and password and I waste a lot of time typing it in again. 3. The Category/Brand needs to allow for Consignor admin - adding new categories/Brands as needed.4. Should allow for some other fields such as 'Color', 'Size' etc5. Label support is pretty bad, being forced to use expensive DYMO labels. Also the small labels truncate at very few letters without warning. On my MacBook, the large labels took a lot of effort to print properly.

Carina
Founder (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

From entering items manually to full integration!

Commentaires : I love being able to serve my consignors and customers using one software.

What I like most about this software is the user-friendly interface. As a new business, we needed a software that wasn't going to take months of trial to figure out and that could integrate a lot of the steps to save time. I love that it has been able to accommodate our business needs as we grow and we are excited for new features to release. We also love the team behind the software who is always available to answer any questions or concerns.

What I like the least about this software is the limitation on the selection of an integrated payment processor. There is basically no other option. I would love if it could integrate with square so I can take payments on my phone and on the go. Another thing I dislike is the limited information on reports. It would be great to have more bookkeeping/accounting details integrated into them. I also dislike that it doesn't have some basic features I find would be helpful as a business owner.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the 5-stars, Carina! We are working to expand reporting this year. And our payments partner is building a mobile device as well! Hopefully, these will help sort out some of your needs this year.

Kristi

A User Friendly Software with Exceptional Customer Support

Commentaires : We always feel heard by the Ricochet team and appreciate their willingness to discuss possible improvements or even explain why a desired feature may not be effective in meeting all their customer's needs. We understand that not every feature we may want is an asset for every store/shop they service. The pros outweigh the cons and we actually value their commitment to delivering a software that works but isn't overwhelmed with "bits and pieces" of features that only meet the needs of some.

We began our consignment business with Ricochet and truly believe it played a huge part in our success and is a key to our continued growth. Our team frequently comments on how easy it is to use the software. Many of us have had past experience with systems that were cumbersome and clunky; in comparison Ricochet has an interface that makes it easy to train new staff. Our new staff members quickly get comfortable and confident in using the POS which allows our team to focus our attention on better serving our customers and consignors. As we have grown, Ricochet has evolved along with us. The Ricochet team is constantly working on making the software better and adding features that give us the ability to do business more efficiently. It is important to us to be partnered with service providers who are always looking to enhance their services because it enables us to also always be improving. Their customer support is exceptional. A team member is always readily available to assist and answer questions. We appreciate this level of service because it allows us to offer the same value to our customers and consignors.

There are some features and capabilities we hope to see in the future.

il y a 4 ans

Fantastic review, Kristi! Reclamation has been a part of our success too! Thanks for your commitment and thoughtful feedback.

erica
Consignment Store Owneer (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

The Only Software You Need For Your Consignment Shop

The personal one on one assistance & customer support is unmatchable. Everyone on the Ricochet software team is so genuinely nice & supportive whenever you need customer support. The support team is always available and has been there for me any time that I ever called for help. They help you with any issues within minutes. I love that my consignors can view their accounts so easily & can do so with user-friendly technology. I have never once had a consignor unable to access their accounts or have any trouble using the software. I have managed a consignment store in the past for five years & have now had my own shop for close to three years; so, I am very aware of the consignment business. I am so grateful to Ricochet for meeting all the needs & wants of a consignment shop owner. Thanks to Ricochet, my consignment business is so organized, safe, and user-friendly. I have loved this software since day one of using it & have never had to look elsewhere.

Honestly, I really love everything about this software. Perhaps a few features can be perfected...but I know the team will get to any of those imperfections with the next update.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks so much, Erica! We love hearing such wonderful feedback from fellow experts in the consignment industry! We will keep working on perfecting those features for you.

Heather
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Best Consignment System Out There!

Commentaires : It makes a HUGE difference to have my consignors have access to their accounts online so they can keep track of their items if they want to. I am more saving time and energy than I realized I would.

I love how easy it is to use, and all the tutorial videos available so I can spend less time training my staff. I love how available the developers are to help when I have a question or an issue. I love all the stats and data they offer so I can easily track my top customers and consignors and stay on top of sales goals.

There are the occasional glitches but the team addresses them right away. It's also a bit expensive with the monthly fees compared to the one time purchasing price of the other consignment software options I have used, but you do get MUCH better service for the price. It would be nice as a small business to have a more affordable option, but I get why it costs what it does and I'm committed now!

il y a 4 ans

Glad to have Trilogy on board, Heather! We understand that not every store can make monthly payments for software, but it seems that the benefits definitely outweigh the cost. Thanks, for the review!

Monica
Monica
owner (É.-U.)

Great Choice

Commentaires : The software overall is amazing! The representatives are extremely professional and helpful. I plan on using Ricochet Consignment Software for many more years.

I like the convenience and functionality, Having access to the software anywhere helps eliminate any errors or miscalculations.

Cost and ease of use. As a small business owner, it's an investment to maintain. I new updates have helped with making it easier to use. However, there are a few areas of concern like searching.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, Monica! We'll pass on the love to our support team.

Christina
Christina
owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Hands down best consignment software

Commentaires : I have been VERY pleased with Ricochet and how it has helped me, my consignors, and my business.

I love how easy it is to use and track my business. It has really streamlined processes for both me and my consignors. As a result, I have saved myself several hours of work each week. I can't recommend Ricochet enough!

Some of the reporting isn't as intuitive as I would like but I can always get help when I need it and figure it out pretty quickly.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the love, Christina! We have long term plans to build a pretty serious update to the reporting structure. Several new reports, new dashboard widgets, etc. We'll keep you in the loop when things start happening.

GOERGIA
CO-OWNER (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

RICOCHET IS A MUST FOR CONSIGNMENT!!!!!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : RICOCHET HAS BEEN A LIFE SAVER FOR US. WE ARE NEW TO THE BUSINESS AND THIS SOFTWARE HAS MADE IT SO EASY TO WORK THOUGH THE BUSINESS.

WE LOVE LOVE THE COMPANY! ALWAYS THERE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND HELP. SO FRIENDLY AND PATIENT....EVERYONE IS AMAZING. WE WERE NEW TO ALL OF THIS AND THEY MADE THE TRANSITION SEAMLESS : ) HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

I CAN'T REALLY THINK OF ANYTHING I DON'T LIKE

Tyrone
Owner (Canada)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Not perfect, but it is a great solution.

Commentaires : We needed to streamline the inventory management processes for our store and Ricochet has made a real impact in this area for us. All of our staff really like Ricochet and have learned the new workflows very easily. We'd love to see more reporting/dashboards (or an API so we can do our own analytics).

We love that we can access the system from home or anywhere in the world. The system is actively being developed and improved which is great. We are about to expand our use of the system to include online sales, which is very exciting!

The tax setup isn't ideal for Canadian customers who have multiple taxes that are applied differently to different categories of items. Defining taxes at the category level would eliminate the potential for error when entering items. No visibility into how the data is being backed up is a concern. We aren't sure if the database is being backed up, or how frequently it is happening. To help deal with that, we can manually export inventory and accounts, but this isn't ideal.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the feedback, Tyrone! Constantly improving and releasing new features regularly is a big priority for us. So thanks for recognizing that! As our Canadian market grows, we are working on a tax solution to help you all out. We'll keep you updated as that develops. Also! Good news on backups! Your data is actually processed on multiple servers in real-time and conducts a full backup every 24 hours. We just don't display that anywhere on the software.

Amanda
Owner at Cactus Flower (É.-U.)

This software is incredibly easy to use and has streamlined our checkout process. We love Ricochet!

Ricochet is intuitive and easy to use. The reports make daily accounting easy and quick. We also added integrated processing and that has cut our checkout time in half. Our consignors love that they can see their sales online and we love that it is easy to pay them out and track payments. We use the rewards program to incentivize our in store events, and it makes marketing to our customers easy. The customer service is great. We have never had an issue arise that we did not receive immediate help with. The Ricochet team takes our feedback into consideration and is always improving the software to better meet our needs. We had a difficult time finding a POS that met our shop's unique needs, as we are both a consignment and new item retail shop. We have found that Ricochet was what we needed to bridge the gap between two different types of inventory. I also found that the ability to use Ricochet on multiple devices a huge plus. We sometimes tak an Ipad outside for sidewalk sales, and this was the only POS that allowed us to do that. We have been using Ricochet for 6 months and continually like it more and more!

Madeleine

Great Program for Small Handmade Business

Ease of use for me and for my handmade artist vendors, great reports as an owner that are easy to look at at a glance and keep me on the right track, and the vendors love being able to see in real time what items of theirs are left and what's sold, helps take some of that stress of extra communication off of me.

There's a couple things that went away with the update that I liked being able to do that can't do anymore, or are done differently but really it's a small thing compared the amount of help this program offers.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks, Madeleine! Making changes to the software is always a back and forth struggle between adding, taking away, and refining features. We're so glad you're on board!

Germaine
Owner/Operator (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Amazing Product and so EASY to use!!!

Commentaires : It was amazing. Would recommend this to anyone, especially those just starting out.

This software is so user-friendly! Very easy to maneuver the dashboard and the customer service every time I had a question was out of this world!

Theres not much I did not like! It was all great

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the wonderful review, Germaine! And thanks for recommending us to those just starting out as well!

Sommer
Meubles, 2–10 employés

Mabel’s Market for Ricochet

Ricochet was instrumental in helping us get our business off the ground. The personal attention and comprehensive software helped us reach out to vendors and assist customers with confidence. Ricochet is invaluable for accounting purposes and we’ve also used it to track past sales and make future plans.

The frequent upgrades to the system have sometimes been tricky for our consignors to use.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks, Sommer! You've been around with us for a while, so your store has definitely seen a lot of changes. Fortunately, most of our updates for the near future are focused on fine-tuning the software and not doing major overhauls.

Bryan
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Hands down amazing customer service

The software allows us to manage our customers and suppliers effectively. What amazes us the most is the personal touch and responsiveness of their support team. No matter the time of day there team is available to help!

Additional sales reporting tools similar to a business intelligence package would be helpful. The data is there just being able to manipulate easily would be amazing!

il y a 4 ans

Thanks, Bryan! We're working closely with some great BI tools to influence and direct our upcoming reporting features. We'll keep everyone in the loop as things progress.

Lily
Manager (Canada)

My Ricochet Review

Commentaires : Good

I like the ease of use and the simplicity. The customer support is also good.

We use this software for consignment clothing and the new product card isn't as user friendly as i'd like. You can't tab to the price window and it's easy to delete the consignor in which case you have re-instate their name/account. Also the notes window sometimes take 2 tries before it will save.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the feedback, Lily! We'll explore some of these bugs and struggles you're having with inventory and consignors. Hopefully, getting things sorted quickly!

Amie
Boutique Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Over 2 years and still loving it!

Commentaires : We have had a wonderful experience with Ricochet. The staff and management are wonderful to work with, extremely helpful and readily available! We love Ricochet.

I love the accessibility of the software, all of the breakdowns of our daily sales and the ease of use. Everything is so well tracked it makes taking a quick look at how my days, months and years are going smooth and effective.

I really dont have any qualms about the soft wear at this point.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks, Amie! We're so glad you've enjoyed Ricochet for so long!

Elizabeth
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)

Thankful for this Software

Commentaires : Prior to Ricochet each vendor in the store had pages to which their inventory tags were stapled. Totals of all the tags at the end of the month were added by hand. Accuracy was always iffy and if we lost a tag that vendor wouldn't get credit for it. Now we are absolutely sure of the accuracy of vendor sales and payouts each month and vendors can see in real time as their items sell. It has been a win-win for everyone!

* Ease of Use * Intuitive * As a vendor, entering inventory data is easy and intuitive * As an admin, going in and correcting errors is fairly easy * As a bookkeeper, pulling the reports I need to reconcile accounts is very helpful

* Inability to pull a mass daily report summary - right now I can pull a daily summary for one day or I can pull a summary report that gives me totals for a period...but I cannot get a report that shows summary level data for each day in a period without pulling each report by day individually * The ability to fully customize reports to pull the specific data that I need

Hannah

We LOVE Richochet!

When we entered the consignment business my only "requirement" was that we use some type of software. I researched several different options and loved how Ricochet looked (app-like as opposed to processor-ish). Plus the customer service was so helpful. I talked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a lot early on and then [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] . They've always been extremely helpful and accessible. I like that I haven't had to go through automation or operators to get answers. They've even been accessible on Saturdays when we had an emergency issue that needed to be resolved.

To be honest there aren't many cons I can think of. I wish I could add variants from the inventory page instead of having to go to the preferences. As of right now that's about all I can think of.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the 5 stars, Hannah! Our team is always so happy to work with you when problems arise. We'll pass on the love to the rest of the team.

Jhanvi
Team Leader (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Easy to Use Software For Inventory Management

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Ricochet is a perfect software for all the organizations who manage day to day business inventory. It's a Complete Package with powerful feature to make your work easy and effective.

It's a perfect software for Inventory Management and very easy to use. It offers many effective features like Inventory Management, Accounting, Retail CRM that helps you to manage your data impactfully.

I didn't have any issue with the tool when managing my tasks. From My side their is no any disadvantage of this software.

Kathryn

The Most Amazing Customer Service

Commentaires : This is the first and only software I've used. I did tons of research before I purchased and I have not been disappointed. They have been extremely responsive to my questions and issues (100% of which have been my error).

The easy of communicating with the company when I run into a snag.

There are a few reports I with that I could generate that don't exist. Example "Average Monday Sales". I also with that there was a way to change the status on products from "expired" to "picked up" in mass. I haven't found a way to do that yet.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the 5 stars, Kathryn! Bulk status updating is very high on our development list and schedule to get built out in Q1 of 2020. So keep an eye out for that!

Brandon

Review

Commentaires : We have loved the software and fu criminality. The Ricochet team are great to work for and very prompt in their responses.

The fact that the inventory is easy to use. Also ease and functionality of then POS

Not nearly enough customizable reports. Need quite a bit more options there

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the feedback, Brandon. One of the largest priorities over the next couple of development cycles is how to improve and overhaul the reporting system. Stay tuned!

Steve
CEO (É.-U.)

Does the job

Commentaires : We looked at several software options and Ricochet offered the best solution, tech support is outstanding and I like that they have continued to innovate the platform

Multi-Level Users Ability to offer vendors there own login Easy reporting East Payment reconsiliation

Some inventory adding functions are a little clunky

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review, Steve! We will pass on the appreciation to our customer support staff!

Co-owner (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2–10 employés

Customer of several years

Commentaires : The new version hasn't really provided any new benefits, just headaches and frustration.

I DID like that we could do individual reports for our clients (both inventory and sales).

I HATE the new version. A LOT LESS user friendly and not as compatible with our estate sale business now. Looking for other options.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the honest feedback, Gary. Sorry, you're having a rough time with the latest updates. We'll have to reach out and get more details so we can make sure you're having a better experience.