Avis clients sur Ricochet

En savoir plus sur Ricochet

Solution performante pour commerces de détail et de dépôt-vente avec POS (point de vente) intégré, gestion des stocks, comptes clients et utilisateurs, reporting, etc.

En savoir plus sur Ricochet

Plus, my consignors absolutely love being able to easily log in to see their account, watch as items sell, and always know how much money is currently owe do to them.

The only "con" would be the inability to customize sales and inventory reports based on timeframes.

Ricochet - Notes

4,9

Ricochet a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 110 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Ricochet ?

Alternatives envisagées :

Not Just Consignment Software - A solution.

Commentaires : Barcoding, website/storefront sync integration, layaway, reporting, a loyalty program for my customers, auto-discounts, easy access to online vendor sign-in so my consigners can see what is selling, what is owed to them and when contracts are ending, it stops the unnecessary phone calls throughout the day asking if a vendor has money to pick up.

It is flexible. I can make this software adapt to my business needs. I can be a consigner, a store shop owner, a flea marketer, ebay consigner, craft store, space rentals, a retail store and so much more. If there is an internet connection I am in business.

Ease of posting products on to the website. I am hoping the new app with help out with this. I would like to use one simple method to post a product directly to my website with pictures and all. I can kinda of do it with the mobile browser but would be so much easier with a dedicated app. I think this would help our vendors to add products. Allow for other credit card company choices. I prefer Square as my credit card provider so to process credit cards I need to switch apps to process the transactions. It's a pain but not a deal-breaker. Cost is a bit high at $109 a month and an extra $39 for the website. So the total annual cost to run the software is almost $1,800 a year. You save a some money by paying annually rather than monthly.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the 5 stars, Gary! We'll keep cranking away at new features that might fit your needs. The good news is that we have a significant update in the works to make the vendor listing process much better!

Athena
Athena
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Very helpful software for consignment tracking

Commentaires : Up until the format was updated we had a great handle on how to use the system to fit our needs. It has proven to be a great help in that multiple users can have access to the same information. There is however an extreme lack of communication. We were not informed that the entire format was being changed and logged in one day to a new set-up with no option to revert back. Features are also disabled or removed without letting the clients know causing navigation issues.

This software is extremely helpful in tracking our consignors, their sales, percentages, and important data such as addresses and phone numbers. The newer format also allows us to add images if inventory items which will be very helpful when we have more staff available to log the inventory. It is also very helpful to be able for all users to see what inventory items are in stock vs paid out to the client as well as notes left by other users.

I don't like that the software assigns its own descriptors to each client rather than offering the user an option of using its descriptors or your own. I understand these markers are important for the automation algorithm but not helpful for many. Also, since we do not use bar-code scanning and enter all sales manually, the newer layout DOES NOT ALLOW us to find the inventory by our own parameters in the POS tab (ie. client name or consignor number). This has proven to be a time consuming annoyance.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review, Athena. Sorry you had trouble migrating to the newer version. We try our best to make sure we modify and keep the most essential functions as the software improves.

Darla
Board Member & Volunteer (É.-U.)

Ricochet user

Ease of use, accessibility of customer support on weekdays, the price is fair, lots of features.

Unless this isn't a software issue (and instead is a lack of knowledge on the user's part) I don't care for how small the print is on the stickers we print to put on our inventory.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the feedback, Darla. We're sorry that the print is too small for your labels. As we build more label templates, there may be a way we can give you the option to increase the font size.

Carina
Founder (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

From entering items manually to full integration!

Commentaires : I love being able to serve my consignors and customers using one software.

What I like most about this software is the user-friendly interface. As a new business, we needed a software that wasn't going to take months of trial to figure out and that could integrate a lot of the steps to save time. I love that it has been able to accommodate our business needs as we grow and we are excited for new features to release. We also love the team behind the software who is always available to answer any questions or concerns.

What I like the least about this software is the limitation on the selection of an integrated payment processor. There is basically no other option. I would love if it could integrate with square so I can take payments on my phone and on the go. Another thing I dislike is the limited information on reports. It would be great to have more bookkeeping/accounting details integrated into them. I also dislike that it doesn't have some basic features I find would be helpful as a business owner.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the 5-stars, Carina! We are working to expand reporting this year. And our payments partner is building a mobile device as well! Hopefully, these will help sort out some of your needs this year.

Kristi

A User Friendly Software with Exceptional Customer Support

Commentaires : We always feel heard by the Ricochet team and appreciate their willingness to discuss possible improvements or even explain why a desired feature may not be effective in meeting all their customer's needs. We understand that not every feature we may want is an asset for every store/shop they service. The pros outweigh the cons and we actually value their commitment to delivering a software that works but isn't overwhelmed with "bits and pieces" of features that only meet the needs of some.

We began our consignment business with Ricochet and truly believe it played a huge part in our success and is a key to our continued growth. Our team frequently comments on how easy it is to use the software. Many of us have had past experience with systems that were cumbersome and clunky; in comparison Ricochet has an interface that makes it easy to train new staff. Our new staff members quickly get comfortable and confident in using the POS which allows our team to focus our attention on better serving our customers and consignors. As we have grown, Ricochet has evolved along with us. The Ricochet team is constantly working on making the software better and adding features that give us the ability to do business more efficiently. It is important to us to be partnered with service providers who are always looking to enhance their services because it enables us to also always be improving. Their customer support is exceptional. A team member is always readily available to assist and answer questions. We appreciate this level of service because it allows us to offer the same value to our customers and consignors.

There are some features and capabilities we hope to see in the future.

il y a 3 ans

Fantastic review, Kristi! Reclamation has been a part of our success too! Thanks for your commitment and thoughtful feedback.

erica
Consignment Store Owneer (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

The Only Software You Need For Your Consignment Shop

The personal one on one assistance & customer support is unmatchable. Everyone on the Ricochet software team is so genuinely nice & supportive whenever you need customer support. The support team is always available and has been there for me any time that I ever called for help. They help you with any issues within minutes. I love that my consignors can view their accounts so easily & can do so with user-friendly technology. I have never once had a consignor unable to access their accounts or have any trouble using the software. I have managed a consignment store in the past for five years & have now had my own shop for close to three years; so, I am very aware of the consignment business. I am so grateful to Ricochet for meeting all the needs & wants of a consignment shop owner. Thanks to Ricochet, my consignment business is so organized, safe, and user-friendly. I have loved this software since day one of using it & have never had to look elsewhere.

Honestly, I really love everything about this software. Perhaps a few features can be perfected...but I know the team will get to any of those imperfections with the next update.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much, Erica! We love hearing such wonderful feedback from fellow experts in the consignment industry! We will keep working on perfecting those features for you.

Heather
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Best Consignment System Out There!

Commentaires : It makes a HUGE difference to have my consignors have access to their accounts online so they can keep track of their items if they want to. I am more saving time and energy than I realized I would.

I love how easy it is to use, and all the tutorial videos available so I can spend less time training my staff. I love how available the developers are to help when I have a question or an issue. I love all the stats and data they offer so I can easily track my top customers and consignors and stay on top of sales goals.

There are the occasional glitches but the team addresses them right away. It's also a bit expensive with the monthly fees compared to the one time purchasing price of the other consignment software options I have used, but you do get MUCH better service for the price. It would be nice as a small business to have a more affordable option, but I get why it costs what it does and I'm committed now!

il y a 3 ans

Glad to have Trilogy on board, Heather! We understand that not every store can make monthly payments for software, but it seems that the benefits definitely outweigh the cost. Thanks, for the review!

Capri
Business Owner (É.-U.)

Everyone Loves Ricochet!

Commentaires : I absolutely love this software and my vendors do too. Three years in and I will still receive emails from vendors saying how much they love Ricochet and the convenience it offers them. It has everything we need in one place - point of sale, inventory, and a way for everyone to track what has sold and needs replenished.

We love the accessibility of this software. We use it at our shop, at home, when we take our products out on the road, and everyone that sells with us can use it from their homes too. This software is the most important part of running my small business!

When they recently redid the interface we lost a couple (menial) features that I used often like sorting the consignors from oldest to newest or from payout large to small within the software. We can totally function without these things, but have missed it a little since the update.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the 5-stars, Capri! We LOVE LOVE LOVE when our customers use the software to it's fullest! Glad to hear you use the tools in so many different situations, and that your consignors love it too. Thanks for your feedback as well. Definitely noted!

Monica
Monica
owner (É.-U.)

Great Choice

Commentaires : The software overall is amazing! The representatives are extremely professional and helpful. I plan on using Ricochet Consignment Software for many more years.

I like the convenience and functionality, Having access to the software anywhere helps eliminate any errors or miscalculations.

Cost and ease of use. As a small business owner, it's an investment to maintain. I new updates have helped with making it easier to use. However, there are a few areas of concern like searching.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you, Monica! We'll pass on the love to our support team.

Christina
Christina
owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Hands down best consignment software

Commentaires : I have been VERY pleased with Ricochet and how it has helped me, my consignors, and my business.

I love how easy it is to use and track my business. It has really streamlined processes for both me and my consignors. As a result, I have saved myself several hours of work each week. I can't recommend Ricochet enough!

Some of the reporting isn't as intuitive as I would like but I can always get help when I need it and figure it out pretty quickly.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the love, Christina! We have long term plans to build a pretty serious update to the reporting structure. Several new reports, new dashboard widgets, etc. We'll keep you in the loop when things start happening.

Jordie
Owner (Canada)
Meubles, 2-10 employés

Great software and great value

Commentaires : Our vendors love this software, it is easy for them to use. We switched from another company and do not regret the switch. Very good support dtsgg.

Consignor access, webstore, good reporting options

No debit option for type of payment in checkout No way of adding booth rental deductions

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review, Jordie! Check out the "bulk credit adjustment" and individual consignor adjustment in consignor accounts. Sounds like that will solve your need for charging rent to vendors. We're super glad to have West Coast Resale on board with us!

Amanda
Consignment Shop Co-Owner (É.-U.)

Simply the Best!

Commentaires : We are currently in our second year of business and have found Ricochet to meet all our business needs.

The software is super user friendly. It meets all our demands for running a business yet is not confusing to use. Customer service is always available and willing to quickly resolve any issues. Compared to other consignment softwares, Ricochet is the best deal!

Easier setup and use with necessary equipment on mobile devices would be helpful.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks, Amanda! We're stoked that you're on board! And we're super excited to be working on the app this year.

Pamela
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

I would highly recommend ricochet software.

Commentaires : I already answered this in the first question. The customer service that ricochet provides is 100% over the top as well!

As the owner of an antique, upcycled furniture and home decor business with over 30 vendors, this software is a lifesaver! Every vendor knows exactly what they have sold 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as they can see online what their current sales are. Each item is barcoded so there is no second guessing of prices. Takes the stress out of end of the month paychecks.

The vendors complain about not being able to easily input their inventory via their smart phones. The ricochet screen on a computer or tablet is not reflective of that on a phone.

il y a 3 ans

Great news, Pamela! We just finished our design mockups for vendor item entry via iPhone. It's going to be one of our largest features yet! Stay tuned.

Meagan
Owner, Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Makes Our Job SO Much Easier!

Commentaires : Absolutely great experience overall. I appreciate the approachable customer service any time I do need to call. Very welcoming and friendly.

The ease of running payouts and payout reports is what led us to choosing this product, but we've gained much more by having it. Previously, we were writing out paper receipts, and the ease of having a register that is integrated with our consignor inventory has been amazing.

There are some minor details such as needing printed jewelry tags that I have not figured out yet. However, I have already seen improvements in the software since purchasing last year, so I expect it will continue to improve over time!

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the 5 stars, Meagan! When using a Dymo label printer, they do have jewelry label compatibility. We'll have somebody reach out to you to help get that sorted.

Tina
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

How did I live without this in business for 22 years!

Commentaires : I’ve owned and operated my business for 23.5 years. I did everything by hand, the old fashioned way for 22 of those years. Wrote everything down and kept all my records on paper. Yes I know, I’m a little crazy for that. Spent hours everyday doing paperwork. Approx 18 months ago, I purchased this software and my entire life changed, for the BETTER! My business has grown by leaps and bounds because all that time I used to spend doing paperwork is now used to further my business.

Everything. I love every single thing about this software. Ease of use would be #1

Only that I didn’t buy it sooner! I haven’t found anything that I don’t like about it yet. There are some features that I don’t use (that I probably should be using) that I will implement in the future I’m sure.

il y a 3 ans

22 years! Wow, Tina! Clearly you are doing something right. Super glad to have your store on board!

Scott
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Absolutely the Best!

Commentaires : We could not be happier. The staff loves it and the ability to view their sales remotely. Simply, the best!

Ease of use and the ability to customize the way we need to use it. The software updates are amazing and appropriate for our use.

il y a 3 ans

Awesome! We're stoked Ricochet is working so well for you, Scott! We'll keep you in the loop as reporting features get more developed.

Katie
Owner (Canada)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Very user friendly-Love Ricochet!

Commentaires : I am so glad I chose Ricochet for my new business when I first started. I honestly think if I went with any other software I would have had a harder time as a first time business owner. They have made this process seem less!

User friendly, easy to maneuver and easy to teach new employees!

Besides the superficial surface glitches(that make zero impact on my daily use) there is nothing I don't like about this software. I'm thankful I didn't choose something else!

il y a 3 ans

First-time business owners are our favorites! Glad it's working so well for you, Katie!

Elizabeth

Great Product

Commentaires : This system helps me tremendously with my productivity and keeping track of so many important things.

It keeps track of all of my sales, payouts, consignor and customer info. I can easily pull up reports to help with accounting and many other needs. I really like that I can take pictures of items under clients accounts and am able to do payment plans through the system now.

I cannot put in the cost of an item after it has sold.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review, Elizabeth! Glad we can keep Bibbidi Bobbidi efficient and productive!

Elizabeth
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)

Thankful for this Software

Commentaires : Prior to Ricochet each vendor in the store had pages to which their inventory tags were stapled. Totals of all the tags at the end of the month were added by hand. Accuracy was always iffy and if we lost a tag that vendor wouldn't get credit for it. Now we are absolutely sure of the accuracy of vendor sales and payouts each month and vendors can see in real time as their items sell. It has been a win-win for everyone!

* Ease of Use * Intuitive * As a vendor, entering inventory data is easy and intuitive * As an admin, going in and correcting errors is fairly easy * As a bookkeeper, pulling the reports I need to reconcile accounts is very helpful

* Inability to pull a mass daily report summary - right now I can pull a daily summary for one day or I can pull a summary report that gives me totals for a period...but I cannot get a report that shows summary level data for each day in a period without pulling each report by day individually * The ability to fully customize reports to pull the specific data that I need

Travis
Co-Owner (É.-U.)

Ricochet Consignment Review - Best for saving time

Commentaires : Over all for inventory tracking and keeping multiple consigners inventory straight is the best for our business.

I love the fact that it has a backdoor to have the consignee's check their inventory and that it is so easy come tax time that I can click a report and it is as easy as that.

The biggest Con for us was the webstore shipping, it just didn't work for our business. We ship way to many small items.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the 5 stars, Travis! Your shipping situation is particularly tricky! We may have some online shipping integrations coming up soon that might be able to help.

Kathryn
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

The Most Amazing Customer Service

Commentaires : This is the first and only software I've used. I did tons of research before I purchased and I have not been disappointed. They have been extremely responsive to my questions and issues (100% of which have been my error).

The easy of communicating with the company when I run into a snag.

There are a few reports I with that I could generate that don't exist. Example "Average Monday Sales". I also with that there was a way to change the status on products from "expired" to "picked up" in mass. I haven't found a way to do that yet.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the 5 stars, Kathryn! Bulk status updating is very high on our development list and schedule to get built out in Q1 of 2020. So keep an eye out for that!

Brandon

Review

Commentaires : We have loved the software and fu criminality. The Ricochet team are great to work for and very prompt in their responses.

The fact that the inventory is easy to use. Also ease and functionality of then POS

Not nearly enough customizable reports. Need quite a bit more options there

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the feedback, Brandon. One of the largest priorities over the next couple of development cycles is how to improve and overhaul the reporting system. Stay tuned!

Steve
CEO (É.-U.)

Does the job

Commentaires : We looked at several software options and Ricochet offered the best solution, tech support is outstanding and I like that they have continued to innovate the platform

Multi-Level Users Ability to offer vendors there own login Easy reporting East Payment reconsiliation

Some inventory adding functions are a little clunky

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review, Steve! We will pass on the appreciation to our customer support staff!

Co-owner (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

Customer of several years

Commentaires : The new version hasn't really provided any new benefits, just headaches and frustration.

I DID like that we could do individual reports for our clients (both inventory and sales).

I HATE the new version. A LOT LESS user friendly and not as compatible with our estate sale business now. Looking for other options.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the honest feedback, Gary. Sorry, you're having a rough time with the latest updates. We'll have to reach out and get more details so we can make sure you're having a better experience.

Jack
Communications Coordinator (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Great Product

Ricochet is easy to use and makes every transaction a breeze.

Nothing I can think of it! The overall experience is simple and makes total sense.

il y a 3 ans

Awesome! Thanks for the review, Jack!