Avis clients sur OANDA

En savoir plus sur OANDA

Plateforme de trading pour l'échange de devises, fournie avec une interface mobile et utilisant le trading automatisé de MetaTrader 4. Traite plus de 90 paires de devises.

En savoir plus sur OANDA

As with any Forex endeavors, there are risks, but this software shows transparency in current and past trades.

OANDA - Notes

OANDA a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 20 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé OANDA ?

Fernandez
Administrative Assistant 1 (Philippines)
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés

OANDA among the top best forex trading platform provider

Commentaires : Oanda provided me with among the best platform in the market and did its best to keep me informed about the market, as well as, invited me to some free webinars.

Subscribing to OANDA is very inexpensive, I could start trading with just $10 and I get access to all the features and functionalities that their platform can provide.

None, so far; except, perhaps, for a bit of a problem when I forgot my password--which was, actually totally my fault.

Nicholas
President (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

OANDA Forex Charting For Ease Of Buying/Selling Forex Markets

Commentaires : I started with OANDA from a recommendation of three such charting software at a workshop I attended. From day one I could easily move around, research and find the information I needed. This software and its stop/loss features, etc have been profitable to me.

Sensibly laid out and easy to understand. I originally practiced with their trial/practice version. I've used other Forex Software but only to try them. This was my first Forex software and my last. Charting individual pair currencies, tracking balances, and setting bids is easy with this software. They have links to a number of useful resources without difficulties returning to where you were. I recommend this to friends wanting to try Forex Markets. Those I have taught the does and don'ts of investing have been taught on this system. Charts are easy to follow and understand. Plus they have all time sloy charts.

Dan
self employed (É.-U.)

A good trading platform that lacks some of the needed currency pairs

Commentaires : Ease of Demo trading the Spot forex for beginners

allows ease of market analysis. Chart set up is effortless. Placing and managing trades flows smoothly

The lack of all exotic currency pairs makes thorough market analysis difficult. Customer support is slow or non existent. Spread and margin requirements are not nearly as good as others

Dobromir
Online Sales Agent (Bulgarie)
Comptabilité, 501-1 000 employés

Great tool

I use OANDA for their currency converter. It's accurate tool that provides great details for the relevant exchange rates. It supports ton of different currencies and has very simple design . I love that their currency converter is also available for mobile devices via app and most importantly it's FREE. The "Historical Exchange Rates" has awesome design and it's very useful when certain currency exchange rate need to be tracked. Everything is provided in great details which .You can also get Live Exchange Rates without premium account. OANDA support demos for the paid services , which in my opinion is very helpful when deciding if you want to go with them .

I found no Cons. It will be great if they make their currency converter as desktop application , however I am happy to use it online as well.

Business Analyst (Nigeria)
Assurance, 501-1 000 employés

Experience using OANDA

I like that it has a feature that displays the moving-averages history of any currency selected, also it has a newsfeed that is updated realtime (I think that's cool) and the accuracy of currency conversion is impressive.

There is no option for Bitcoins (and other cryptocurrencies), it will be nice if OANDA can provide this.

INTERNATIONALISATION & CROSS CULTURE EXPERT | to enter a new market you need to know its lingo (Italie)
Think tanks, Auto-entrepreneur

The Currency converter function will save your transactions

Commentaires : I use mostly the Currency Converter function: wherever I am in the world. I can check in real time if the change that is proposed to me is convenient and bargain with the clerk that I have in front of me. A tool to save time and money.

Very simple to use: both the Desktop and App version.

Sincerely I am so happy about this SW, that I would only higly recommend it.

Emel
Payment Options Specialist (Bulgarie)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

A good way to get a second opinion on rates.

We use Oanda to verify exchange rates before transactions and I am very happy with my usage of it .The calculator has a rich database and the design of the page is pleasant

I have noticed that they are a little bit slower when it comes to tracking USD fluctuation and updating changes .

Dima
Online Tax Team (Bulgarie)

Zero entry cost

I like that the converter is free and how easily available it is .You literally just have to visit their site .

A bit slower to update exchange rate changes for more exotic currencies ( primarily talking about JPY )

Tihomir
Online Tax Team (France)

Amazing tool

In the financial sector you always have to be aware of the most recent currency ups and downs and Oanda helps you stay on top of that .It is easy to use and has a very pleasant design .

Would love for the site to be more mobile friendly as I don't fee it's really worth it to download an app just for doing currency conversions .

Sulakshana
Sulakshana
Senior Manager Talent Acquisition (Inde)
, 51-200 employés

Good product.

Easy to use. Very fast web and mobile app Accurate conversion No frills design and UX. Love that.

One important thing missing is notifications. Perhaps the app or website could introduce a notifications upgrade where if the currency rate changes, the user can get notified.

Tsvetelina
Junior Filing Specialist (Bulgarie)
Comptabilité, 501-1 000 employés

I use it every day!

I use OANDA in my work to check the most recent rates for the different currencies. Their online calculator is really helpful and it's free. Everything is simple and user-friendly.

I can't point any downsides of OANDA. I really like the service. I use it constantly and it saves me precious time.

Gina
HSE advisor (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001-10 000 employés

My go to currency converter.

I've been using Oanda for currency conversion for many years of overseas travelling. It's very user-friendly and I especially like the wallet-sized FX cheat sheet that you can print out and keep in your purse, this had proved invaluable on many occasions.

Nothing really. It does what I require it to do and it does it well.

Nathan
Staff Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Great Currency Converter

Commentaires : This software provides a great way for us as a firm to use the same rates. Great for consistency.

You have access to a wealth of data on currency rates from all over the world. This provides a consistent way to track rates firm wide.

Choosing the dates for conversion rates can be a bit cumbersome at times. I would prefer just being able to type in the dates than manually scrolling through months.

Freelance Events Organizer (Égypte)
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur

Very Reliable

It's been always my first choice to get info about currency exchange rates, live or historical, very easy to use, very clear & precise, and it's good for businesses that use multiple currencies.

So far nothing, I didn't face any troubles.

Archil
BA (Géorgie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Tool to trade on forex markets

Small spreads for FX and for CFDs, easyness of putting money on the account

Still using Meta Trader 4 for general trading operations

Georgi
Customer Sales Representative (Bulgarie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Good for following the currency trends .

The free features are a great hook to their premium services .The ability to see various exchange rates in real time and how they've changed in however long you want really enables you to make the best financial decisions for yourself .

With that being said , I can't really see myself paying what they're charging for their full package .

Venelina
Payroll Provider Communications Manager (Bulgarie)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Good for currency conversions

I find the currency conventer to be most reliable you can quickly access online .The design is pleasant to look at .

I feel the demo is very baiting as it somewhat scales financial interactions in your favor to make you more likely to sign up for the real thing

Buyer (Ouganda)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Helped me understand the markets

I used the OANDA free trial to learn how to trade the market, so virtual, not real cash was used. The platform was easy to use and I could easily have moved to an account trading real cash. I'm still practicing though, so OANDA is on the top of my list to open a real account when I am ready. Great customer service, great platform.

I wish the free trial period was slightly longer.

Vice President Of Technology & Operations (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Easy for One-Off Rates

Easy to plug in a source and target rate and get the current rate

When you want historical rates for multiple currencies it becomes inefficient and the API is expensive.

Mary
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Mobile App is great!

Commentaires : I have the app on my phone and use it all the time when traveling for business to document exchange rates or to see just how expensive that soup on the menu is. The app is simple to use - you can scroll through a list of all currencies (including obsolete ones) to select, or roll through your favorites. My only quibble is that the list is a bit small and my fat thumb has been known to click on the wrong one.

Ease of use!

Print is small; easy to click the wrong currency.