Excellent customer service and great reporting

Publié le 30/08/2017
Beverley T.
Social Media Strategist
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Support client
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Saved time on generating reports
Saved money from subscribing monthly to a different reporting software, when I only needed specific features from it.

Avantages: Mondovo's dashboard is very easy to navigate, is very intuitive and straight forward. Their customer service is awesome, they were having an issue with their Twitter Competitive Analysis reports but I needed mine generated ASAP. They went out of their way to generate one manually from their end, the whole process took less than an hour. I was really impressed with the quick action taken. When I first signed up I was hoping I could export Facebook and Twitter reports to PDF, but they lacked the functionality. I messaged them via the chat box in the dashboard and they said they'd take it into consideration and possibly implement a PDF export option in the future... The next time I logged into Mondovo there was the Export to PDF button! Seriously, amazing that they listen to their customers. Pricing is great and paying per report as opposed to paying a monthly fee makes so much sense. I wish other companies would take note of this strategy.

Inconvénients: I wish there were more opportunities in regards to filtering dates when it comes to reports but I can live with it as is now.

Great all-in-one SEO software

Publié le 18/08/2015
Szymon M.
Support client

Commentaires: Mondovo perhaps is very underrated as it provides most or sometimes more features than big competitors like semrush, cognitiveSEO etc.
I mainly use it as backlink checking tool, but you can do on-page seo analysis too or monitor your keywords and competitors.
I'd definetely recommend it as a viable alternative to the more famous tools out there.

Quite Good

Publié le 27/11/2015
Abhishek C.
Support client

Commentaires: I could say this is the best product I have ever used. I have tried various different products but modovo is very special. The SERP monitoring feature is simply great, we could try different search engine combinations to track rankings. And managing your Facebook analytics was never so easy before.

Nice intuitive all-in-one tool I use to track my SERPS and measure competetor analytics

Publié le 18/08/2015
Nick B.
Support client

Commentaires: Overall I really enjoy Mondovo! You can easily set up all of the regular reports you want run. I like the feature of having a drop down to switch between your domains allowing you to switch focus on specific reports/analytics/tracking.