Avis clients sur Attendease

4,5 /5
    4,6 /5
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Attendease

Enterprise event management software for corporate event teams managing events of all types and sizes, whether in-person or online.

En savoir plus sur Attendease

8 avis affichés

Meredith W.
  • Publié le 26/01/2017

"LOVE Attendease - BEST event registration and BEST support"

Commentaires: After a thorough review of all the online event registration sites out there, it quickly became clear how superior Attendease is to the competition. Attendease, while yes, slightly higher in cost than others, is well worth the expense for its ease of use, features and functionality, customer support and quality. It is BY FAR the most sophisticated program, and that is exactly what I want for the types of clients and attendants I want to attract. Jamie, Julien and the entire Attendease team are fantastic. You don't get support like this anywhere else!

• Publié le 26/01/2017
Jennifer R.
Director, Meeting Planning
Cosmétiques, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 23/01/2017

"MAC January 2017 Meetings"

Commentaires: For our January 2017 Training Meetings we chose to work with Attendease and created 2 Meeting Websites. Overall the look and feel was on brand and it was very user friendly from our attendee perspective. The Customer Support was outstanding and I say this as we had many customization requests and this posed challenging for my team but due to the excellent customer service we received all the customization was actualized which made me very happy. I look forward to using Attendease for future meetings.

Avantages: It is very user friendly and can also partner with other platforms such as sli.do. I liked the social media feed/Activity feed as well.

Inconvénients: I found the platform challenging at times when building our website which caused a lot of maintenance on our end and for customer support. I think that one will need to assess customization needs and see how this will impact the website.

• Publié le 23/01/2017
Hilary H.

"Hilary Hastings"

Commentaires: I would say Attendease strengths are great and responsive customer service. Functionality wise strengths are- easy to set up simple events and cloning past events. SFDC integration and metadata. Customizable banners and event images.
Weaknesses are:
- Lack of flexibility with design elements- I personally don't have issues with this but I know other regions often want to change design elements/ move content blocks around and can't do so. Also, we often have a lot of weird flukes happen to the site that Troy or team will have to go in and fix.
- Not being able to have an event range for events that span several days. They only display with one date

Chloe J.
  • Publié le 29/10/2014

"Attendease : superior support and a constantly improving product"

Commentaires: Attendease was the only solution we found that fulfilled our requirements. Once we chose them, we found they also have the best, most responsive support team and a constantly evolving product with features we would not have thought to include in the initial scope. Attendease has enabled us to provide a better experience for our customers and internal teams, allowing us to focus on people and content instead of application features. I would choose the Attendease team and their product over and over again.

• Publié le 29/10/2014
Kelsey M.

"Simple & Easy"

Commentaires: I love how simple and easy that Attendease is to use! It makes building a website easy and quick! We did a custom theme and the team there to help us was very quick to respond and extremely helpful! My only complaint is that I wish the theme allowed for more customization that didn't require being well verse in coding (like WordPress).

Katie O.

"Datto 2016/2017 Review"

Commentaires: We have web capabilities in-house, however, our team has been bombarded with other projects so I needed to find a solution. That's where Attendease came in. They make it easy for me to tailor my page and edit it on my own without needing web developer experience. There is always a quick turnaround when I need additional support.

Steve P.
  • Publié le 11/01/2017

"When you need the Best! Attendease!!!!!"

Commentaires: From the start of the process to the end Attendease always said YES! They Listen to your overall goals and needs. The staff is very easy to work with and they will partner with you to get your final needs achieved. Great Product, great Team, Great Service, great partner!

• Publié le 11/01/2017
Justin B.
  • Publié le 30/01/2017

"Great company, great tool"

Commentaires: We've had a lot of success integrating Attendease's drag and drop event slotting tool with our own internal systems. They have a robust API and their support on our integration has been top notch. They are terrific folks to work with.