15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Avaza

Collaborez sur les projets, gérez le temps, gérez les dépenses et facturez vos clients. Disponible dans le cloud, depuis n'importe quel appareil !

En savoir plus sur Avaza

Avantages :

The ease of use once you get to know to program.

Inconvénients :

I wanted to use on a recent flight, but without purchasing wifi, I was unable to. I don't like giving airlines any more $ for wifi.

Avaza - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,6
Service client
4,7
Fonctionnalités
4,5
Rapport qualité-prix
4,7

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,9/10

Avaza a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 420 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Avaza ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (420)

Taryn
Healing Coach
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Freelancer Life Saver

4,0 il y a 2 ans
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Adama
Business manager (Burkina Faso)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Fonctionnalité impressionnante d'AVAZA

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Cela me permet de mieux agencer mes taches dans la gestion de mes projets

Avantages :

très facile d'utilisation avec une belle architecture. il permet d'agencer facilement les tâches AVAZA permet d'avoir des données en quelques clics et j'admire beaucoup la rapidité des fonctionnalités et je trouve que le rapport qualité prix est parfait

Inconvénients :

Je n'ai jusque là pas trouver d'inconvénients sur le produit

Ando
Rédactrice (Madagascar)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Avaza pour vous organiser au mieux

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

Savoir mettre des priorités dans les tâches et gérer son emploi du temps est nécessaire quand on est indépendant. Heureusement, Avaza m'a aidé dans ce sens. En quelques clics, je peux suivre l'évolution de mes missions, mes priorités, mes tâches en cours. C'est pratique.

Inconvénients :

Malheureusement, j'ai très vite déchanté quand j'ai vu le prix. C'est l'un des logiciel de gestion de projet les plus cher.

Serge Isidore
Serge Isidore
Gestionnaire (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
E-learning, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Logiciel très intéressant

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Dans l'ensemble je recommande ce logiciel aux autres prospects et entreprises, il permet de gérer les projets, de gagner du temps et grâce à ces multiples fonctionnalités

Avantages :

Avaza c'est un logiciel qui m'a beaucoup aidé dans la gestion des projets et avec plus de fonctionnalité qui m'a aidé s'orienter plus vers les prospects. J'adore trop le travail rapide qu'il nous propose

Inconvénients :

Oui pour moi Avaza est meilleur pour la gestion des projets mais il est parfois un peu lent à charger et qui me frustre des fois également.

Juliana
Juliana
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Great to have everything from task management to invoicing in one place

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Avaza deserves a shout out for their customer service. You can reach them via chat, and you usually get a reply within a few minutes. They have the best service of any vendor I've ever worked with.

Avantages :

The task management system is robust and easy to learn, so onboarding new people is simple. And for us, a big benefit was going straight from project to invoice. No more importing or exporting information and doubling up on data entry tasks.

Inconvénients :

Scheduling recurring tasks is currently a little clumsy. You cannot set a task for "First Monday" of the month, for example. However, I'm told they have improved scheduling for recurring tasks in the works by their customer service.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Work smart with this great PM software

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : There are both hard-working teams and smart ones. In this case, the latter is more accurate; Avaza is an excellent tool for any group working on numerous projects together, especially those with a high volume of interrelated tasks. Time tracking for teams, individual work hours, and even smaller tasks and subtasks are all included.

Avantages :

Avaza is mostly utilized by our company for PM and tasks. By removing mundane, time-consuming tasks, it frees up a significant amount of our time each week. Our actions are closely tracked and evaluated by Avaza. The process aids in locating bottlenecks and other trouble spots. Avaza is vital to the smooth functioning of our Admin, BD, and TS departments.

Inconvénients :

Although the quoting mechanism is solid, it lacks the adaptability necessary for our purposes. We'd love it if large projects could be broken up into stages. It would be nice if screenshots of attached images could be shown in the chat window.

Sarah
owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Functional but not a perfect fit

3,0 il y a 6 ans

Avantages :

I liked the clean structure of Avaza, and the budget features. It's a good option for a business who doesn't rely heavily on project management to drive their productivity. Their customer service was very helpful though when I was letting them know we were going in another direction and they genuinely seemed to want to know what was driving our decision.

Inconvénients :

We run a marketing/PR based business, and we were looking for a one-stop-shop project management and back office system. While we knew that was a long shot, we tried Avaza for several months and even gave them a second go when our current system wasn't doing everything we needed as well. I would have liked to see Avaza have different dashboard customization views so we could tailor the system to be more project centered instead of a financial view upon logging in. Since we use a different billing and accounting software, this data on our dashboard would remain blank and the dashboard wouldn't even be utilized. Also by the time we added all of our employees and contractors to have timesheet accessibility, we would have been paying a lot more in extra monthly fees than we were looking to spend. It just started really adding up for us when other software companies offer these options within their pricing tiers.

Réponse de l'équipe de Avaza Software

il y a 4 ans

Hi Sarah, thanks for your feedback. Avaza rolled out a fully customizable account dashboard some time back. User can add and remove dashboard widgets as they wish. We plan to add to the widget library over time. As for pricing, we believe Avaza is one of the most price competitive product in the market.

Andrea
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

My Expereince With Avaza

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Avantages :

I like the business management features of Avaza It makes billing and invoicing easy and comes with great project management features It facilitates remote work thanks to its advanced features.

Inconvénients :

No quite issues with Avaza. It is an all round business management software.

Courtney
Courtney
System Administrator (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Avaza is definitely a one stop shop for projects

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Task inventory can be built, estimates can be made quickly, tasks can be created from estimates, and clients can approve bills in a snap after receiving them.

Avantages :

Everything having to do with the financial status of a project, from invoices to accounts receivable and payable, can be generated with the help of this program.

Inconvénients :

Some of the features I would expect from a project management system are missing. Nonetheless, they are always developing new features and listening to feedback.

Maddie
Maddie
Game Developer (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Jeux vidéos, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

We use Avaza to track client billable time

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : The intelligent product has been the primary data management and business orchestration platform. My staff is able to keep better tabs on financial data and chances for investment thanks to the computerized system.

Avantages :

My team is able to cooperate more efficiently on projects because to Avaza's trustworthy tools. The network's secure chat features have helped businesses develop closer ties with their clients. When people are working together, they are able to accomplish more and have less problems with task management.

Inconvénients :

There are no unfavorable aspects that could disrupt processes. With reliable Avaza services, everything has been proceeding as planned. There appears to be a variety of ways we can collect the data needed to foresee customer service workloads.

Andre
President (Canada)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Best App for my business I deployed in the last 20 years

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : This is the only app I have that I'm using daily and I see real value every time I use it.

Avantages :

Simple to deploy, integrate in my processes and in my day-to-day business management

Inconvénients :

Still haven't found a real downside. Cloning 100% of the project, tasks and project configuration would be great, but it forces me to think about any potential differences in my projects.

Hanno
Hanno
Founder (Allemagne)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The most comprehensive free Project Management Tool I know

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I wanted to plan the founding process of my new agency and AVAZA helped me a lot with it.

Avantages :

It's richness on features. Gantt-Charts, easy import and export of data, integrated time tracking.

Inconvénients :

It's not as fast and beautiful as other tools.

Aziz
Instagram Marketing Expert (Tunisie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The perfect solution for managing freelance projects

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Avantages :

I would say that one of the best features Avaza offers is the project management feature. It was really easy to use and had allowed me to visualize the progress that was being made in each project.

Inconvénients :

Avaza is such a great software and it included way more than what I was expecting. But I think it would be better if the developers provided more frequent updates for the mobile app.

Aron
Aron
CEO (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Major Fan

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : So far no software could beat this.

Avantages :

Everything - Gantt charts, Seamless invoicing & Full project and task management. Also great team management capabilities.

Inconvénients :

Wish there was a chrome extension along to easily clock time without visiting the tab.

Juan
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Loving it (understanding that needs some improvements)

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It has been great! better than other software companies. I hope they get to work in our request to improve the software

Avantages :

Easy to use and create projects. white label client portal. Like the interaction that my clients have with the software. Great customer service!

Inconvénients :

You cannot assign general tasks per client only by specific project. You cannot have recurrent projects and you have to generate a new project every month (time consuming) (it is important to mention that there are recurrent tasks but this doesn't impact the budget). the system does not have CRM, most of competitors have a sort of CRM

Miguel
Owner (É.-U.)
Design graphique, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Delivering Client Projects Is Easy With Avaza

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : Avaza is not overly complex, so it cannot accommodate really heavy projects with large teams or complexities. It does, though, provide amazing results for teams with a more direct approach to project delivery. I was able to implement its use in a software development firm that specialized in cloud applications. Specializing in Microsoft's online SharePoint environments, Avaza was the tool of choice to manage projects dealing with migrations and customization of such sites. It did include large projects and small ones, and managed time tracking for billing, as these were on an hourly basis. The features were just right. But because there was no custom coding and developing for which unit testing or QA department involvement, Avaza worked extremely well for them.

Avantages :

Avaza has all the core functionality that lets any business successfully manage and deliver client projects. It is not just for development projects. It can be used in a wide array of industries because of this basic general core of features. For starters, Avaza manages contacts and distinguishes them between clients (external contacts) and team members. It uses this to connect projects to its clients and the resources that will be working on these projects. The roles for the contacts are manage in the contacts section as well, allowing the admin to connect just the right resources and the features they need. Adding projects is fairly simple, as well. Create a new project and allocate the client to it. That is it. Then add the necessary tasks for the project, allocating team members from the contact list. You can even group into sections that can represent milestones, features, epics, or any description that fits your project or organizational business needs. Project views can also be customized. You can view projects in a Kanban styled board, as a Gantt chart or even as a list. Team members track time against the tasks until completion and the process is quite simple and straightforward. Avaza also provides team scheduling and provides forecasting capabilities across one or more projects. You can also manage timesheets, expenses and recurring expenses for all the projects in Avaza. Avaza offers the capabilities of providing your clients with quotes or estimates for projects, as well as managing invoicing, recurring invoices, credit notes and payments. And you can track all the work via an extensive library of reports.

Inconvénients :

Avaza is not a feature rich product for large enterprises or large projects with large teams, as these must track defects, reworks, testing and a host of other tasks that often have dependencies upon others. This is something Avaza does not manage and trying to track this level of effort is not something that can be done. So, this is definitely for smaller organizations or teams with basic projects.

Nathan
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Awesome Value Robust Features

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall it is a GREAT value for the money, they are spot on with value/$. While I miss some of the enterprise level features that SmartSheets and their competitors offer, I find the variety and quick to implement features of AVAZA to be outstanding!

Avantages :

The price point on this software is PERFECT for small startups, the support is included without heavy add on cost and the support is VERY GOOD, quick and EASY to understand!. Architecturally the layout is very nice, the user interface is easy to navigate and the color schema is pleasant. Working in the tool is mostly straightforward and easy to figure out without watching a ton of self help videos.

Inconvénients :

The reporting tool could use a minor update to the user interface so things are a little easier to use, The collaboration features could also use an update to have some sort of chat like function making collaboration easier. Zapier connection is nice but seems to be picky, one of my zaps to create Avaza tasks works for everyone on the team except one person. Kind of weird but not critical.

Réponse de l'équipe de Avaza Software

il y a 3 ans

Hi Nathan, we are excited to inform you that we have launched the Avaza chat module. The new module enables Direct, Group, Channel and Task chat from a single user interface. A truly unified inbox for all your discussions. The mobile app with push notifications keeps you up to date with all your discussions. You can learn more by following this link https://www.avaza.com/chat I hope you enjoy the new chat module and we look forward to receiving your feedback.

Gemma
Gemma Thirsk (R.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Avaza has changed my business and alongside that... life!

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : The best thing about Avaza is it solves so many problems in one easy to use program that can be accessed from anywhere. Couple this with a Dropbox account and you can access everything you could possibly need from anywhere with an internet connection. They even have a handy app version for your phone and iPad. Currently my whole sales and design process from start to finish runs from Avaza - estimate, management, invoice, payment and follow ups. My life is easier and I am more productive.

Avantages :

Project management has become a dream. It is so simple and easy to create and schedule tasks. I can work at a fixed rate or with timesheets easily. Clients can view beautiful estimates and invoices in PDF format or online. The 'pay online' feature is great as it makes it so much easier to get paid - which means less time chasing up invoices!

Inconvénients :

I wish Avaza was easier to use in the first instance. After spending some time getting my head round it I have realised it is perfect for what I need but in the beginning I was missing out on some really useful tools as I didn't know about them or didn't know how to use them. Although it is worth mentioning that Avaza's support team are extremely friendly and helpful whenever you have a question. Stick with it, ask the questions and you won't look back.

Réponse de l'équipe de Avaza Software

il y a 3 ans

Thanks, Gemma for your review and shoutout to the support team. We are continually improving the onboarding experience with an improved Get Start page, better onboarding emails and more.

Justinas
managing partner (Lituanie)
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Avaza works great for law firms

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : We have moved to Avaza from the model were we used much more expensive PM software and our own billing software. Super happy about having everyting in one place

Avantages :

We were struggling to find a PM software that would have decent billing capabilites. In Avaza billing functionality is on par with dedicated billing services, furthermore it is fully adoptable to any language (i.e. we issue avaza invoices in lithuanian language)

Inconvénients :

Time input could be easier, on the other hand, as vast majority of our projects are billed by fixed fee arrangements, the reason maybe be that we just didn't use it that much.

Maria
Consultant (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Best time tracking and invoice software for small consulting firm

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Avaza has made time tracking of team members and creating invoices much more efficient for us - before we were using Excel and manually making our invoices. We have been using Avaza for about 4 months now, and it has made tracking time so much easier. We now use the reporting function to make sure we are not going over the project's budget and hours.

Avantages :

I searched through so many different software platforms to use for tracking time and doing invoices - this one could achieve everything our small consulting firm needed - everything can be customized - hourly rate versus project rate, you can change the info in the invoices pretty easily. Not only was Avaza the best price compared to all the other options, but it also had the best features for our company . You can also separate tracking time by client and by project - a feature needed as a consulting firm, but a feature

Inconvénients :

I wish the reports could be a little bit more editable - adding in additional foot notes, because we invoice all of our clients in the system, but when consultants want to invoice our company to get paid, they have to create an invoice outside of the system.

Debjit
Freelancer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

A simple and powerful client and project manager.

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I just love the simple easy to setup approach. I can set up and start using the software within days, and there are no learning curves. I just used their project management and time tracking which is great. I can recommend my customer/user to use this service so they can simplify their task. I am still trying this and getting some awesome result.

Avantages :

Simple and clean setup is what I can set up easily. I like the simple wizard just in front of me and all the process updates are in front of me. The UI is clear simple and just workes as they should be. I love the minimalistic and to the point menu of it. Menu structure is also just in front of me, no more finding or take a note for just a menu. And yes it really does what it tells even in the free plan it is so much initiative then others I have tried. Project management and Time tracking are what I use most of the time and just workes. I am happy that I gave this a try.

Inconvénients :

Reports can be improved. I am not very comfortable with the report features. I just get confused and get lost with so much reporting options. Also, I think the report should be under every particular subject.

Réponse de l'équipe de Avaza Software

il y a 3 ans

Hi Debjit, I am glad to let you know that the reports module got a major upgrade. All reports are organised under each major category. Commonly used reports can be saved with filter values and can be scheduled for email delivery as well. Avaza now supports more than 50+ insightful reports with all the information at your fingertips. Please feel free to reach out to our friendly customer support team with further feedback via direct chat from within the app or on our website.

Jasmine
Founder and Chief Executive Officer (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Awesome Gem!

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Overall, I really love this platform and would definitely suggest to others for their business needs.

Avantages :

I love that this system provided both time tracking and invoicing elements. This definitely helps with quickly providing clients with project and payment information. I also loooove that when calculating the QYT ( in my case I use it as hours), I'm able to include the exact number of hours instead of just whole numbers ( for example: 3:37 vs. 4 and this software calculates my clients cost per my unit price.

Inconvénients :

I really wish there were more payment providers for clients to choose from. It would also be awesome if there was an option for creating client contracts, this would be a great template addition.

Grace
QA Manager (Costa Rica)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Great for all types of users

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Love it!

Avantages :

I loved the clear usage of the tool, seems and is very easy to use. All information is available at some clicks, also gives a overview for historic data which is great for management purposes. When it comes to filling the data is easy to do timelines by weeks and also gives the chance to create templates for filling repetitive tasks and just copy from one week to another.

Inconvénients :

It will be awesome if the tool can provide a "guide" for First Time User Experience. Besides that is great!

Réponse de l'équipe de Avaza Software

il y a 3 ans

Hi Grace, thanks for taking the time and leaving us such a detailed review. We have plenty of useful Getting Started Guides and Videos on our support site. In addition to that our friendly 24/7 support team is at your service if you require any assistance. You can reach out to them via chat or email.

Quintus
Quintus
Founder & Managing Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Avaza is absolutely amazing

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : The software is really amazing in that I have used it for so much more than what I initially anticipated. I now use it for recurring invoices too and managing support contracts. It is so easy to use overall

Avantages :

The huge list of functionality and ease of use. Great set of standard reports. The software replaces a few other tools - project management, financial, timesheets, tracking expenses, reporting

Inconvénients :

I feel the project scheduling part of the software can be enhanced and the Gantt Chart view. That does not mean that it is not useful - it just does not work easily when the plan changes or for advanced scheduling

Réponse de l'équipe de Avaza Software

il y a 3 ans

Hi Quintus, We are glad to let you know that we have added significant new improvements to our Resource Scheduling module including scheduling by total hours, sorting by availability and a lot more. Please check it out and feel free to reach out to our friendly support team with any further feedback on support@avaza.com or via direct chat from within the app or our website.

Anja
Director (Afrique du Sud)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Avaza is the best

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I have had a great experience with them so far! Really responsive, easy to use and very beautiful!

Avantages :

Their customer service is exceptional. They really go above and beyond to fulfil requests

Inconvénients :

I would like to be able to use more features when paying the highest package. I feel there are still many things that I can use in the software, but lack the funds to do so, which is forcing me to go to other apps to reach my goals

Stijn
Chief Technology Officer (Belgique)
Automatisation industrielle, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Collaborative Project tool

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Avaza helped us to overcome our geographic distribution. Vydraulics is an organization that is spread over several countries using different project management tools. Being easy to use and cloud based, we could integrate Avaza very easy in our organisation.

Avantages :

The cloud based software is very easy to setup and learn to team members. It's easy to get an overview of the project using lists, gantt or kanban views. Tasks are easy to plan and follow up. Furthermore the timesheets are well integrated into the software. The collaboration with internal and external (customers/suppliers) people is well designed and easy to manage.

Inconvénients :

It is not so easy to track a project purely on time parameters. Sometimes it requires complex project reporting to get time based (lead times, estimated versus tracked time) parameters the way you want to have them. The reporting is however very extensive, so you will find your answer. If not, you can always get help from the Avaza support.