Avis clients sur Tradogram

En savoir plus sur Tradogram

Gérez vos achats directs et indirects sur votre propre plateforme d'approvisionnement. Version gratuite disponible.

En savoir plus sur Tradogram

Tradogram - Notes

4,9

Tradogram a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 48 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Tradogram ?

Jennifer
Jennifer
Accounting Associate (Canada)
Construction, 11-50 employés

POs and Internal Control Made Easy!

Commentaires : Amazing! Tradogram's customer service is outstanding. I love how you can instantly chat with a representative and all your previous chats are saved in the bubble and also emailed to you after.

I love how you can create order approvals at different levels, input budgets, and sync with Quickbooks!

Lack of reporting. I find that there are not enough report options, specifically for current inventory counts. The only other thing I would love to see is for 'received' POs to sync to Quickbooks as 'item receipts'!

Rachelle
Business Systems Administrator (Canada)

Incredibily User-Friendly Purchasing Software used by Home Builder

Commentaires : I spent weeks scoping out programs, researching and doing demos, and Tradogram is like no other and beat all the other programs by a long shot. They are responsive, fairly priced, software is so easy to use & maintain and their programmers are based out of the same building, so there aren't multiple time-zones to work against if you need to speak with support. We are very happy Tradogram customers!!

Tradogram has made our processes run smooth and straight-forward. Everyone - from the Site Supervisors, trades to the office staff, have been able to use and navigate without any issues. Some of the site supervisors have never really used a computer in their job, and they were able to create PO's and understand the system within 30 mins of using it. I am very pleased with how easy it is to create a PO, how easy the approval process is for all parties & how the program communicates through email (with just a click of a button you can view a PO or approve/reject). Everything is customizable and we were able to tailor the program to work exactly how we envisioned. We were even able to add a link to a SharePoint folder right on the PO itself, so trades could access the project files. Another huge positive, is that this program is cloud-based, so anyone can access it from anywhere. It has made working remotely infinitely easier. Also, budgets are easy to import and track by accessing the "Spend Report". This is a huge deal for us, so we can see the original budget vs. what we've spent to show what is remining for each line-item.

Initially with the integration setup, there was an issue with getting the vendors to push over from QuickBooks Online and a lot of the GL accounts were not communicating. But with the help of the support team, we were able to get to the bottom of all the issues quickly and effectively. They were super helpful in getting it working and integrated properly. Also, not really a con because we got around it, but we were told there was an iPhone app coming out for this software before Christmas, and it still hasn't been released. We rely heavily on apps for communicating/working remotely, since our whole crew is working from different cities & provinces. So instead, we decided to get our site supervisors iPads and we saved the web login page to the home screen of the iPad, so it works just like an app. It seems to work better anyway because the screen is bigger and easier to navigate on.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the lovely review Rachelle! We love working with you and your team too!

Chad
Technical Services Manager (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 51-200 employés

Good service form small business

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Tradogram is a good way to manage purchases and tie them to projects.

This product was intuitive and easy to use for many different role types.

Could use more customizable reports for receiving parts

Michelle
Procurement Officer (Hong Kong)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

easy to use and manage

3,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

easy to use and manage the order and delivery status

N/A, so far so good for this software...

il y a 4 semaines

Thanks for your review Michelle. I see you love our tool and have no cons about it, but you still gave us a low rating. Can you please readjust this to reflect your satisfaction more appropriately?

John Anthony
Procurement Specialist (Philippines)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Na

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Rating the experience 8/10, I think there are other rooms for improvements.

User Friendly Great help in terms of the spend and reports extraction

So far, I don't have any other comments or concerns while using the platform.

il y a 4 semaines

Thanks for the great feedback John, and we are constantly improving our customer experience based on our user's suggestions.

Dan
Purchasing Manager (Canada)
Matériaux de construction, 11-50 employés

Tradogram Review - Galloway Lumber/Smartlam NA

Commentaires : With tradogram I have implements a process into our company that allows me to track how much is spent on a specific job or task. I like that it collects data on all of the material I buy as well. It has and will allow me to collect data for research more easily. This way I will be able to see where to save money over time.

What first caught my eye was the user friendly interface. There is ease of use throughout the process of using Tradogram. The online chat support is great, they are always friendly and get back to me within a reasonable time and 90% of the time can solve any issues I am having.

I do not like when I search for a PO, or a delivery etc. and I find the one I want and open it, when I click to go back to Purchase orders, it takes me back to the first page of all the PO's I want it to go back to what I have searched for...

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the feedback Dan! We are taking all your notes into consideration for future upgrades. Feel free to contact support at any time with suggestions, we love to hear from users and even offer customization options. :)

Kristi
Executive Vice President (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Has the basics but needs work

Commentaires : So far it's been good. Customer service is pretty responsive and as I mentioned we can customize it fairly easily and inexpensively. There isn't a perfect solution for our business needs out there yet so this is the closest we could get.

The positives are that it encompasses purchasing from start to finish. This includes submitting requisitions, creating RFQ's, Purchase Orders, and Invoices. It tracks changes in pricing for negotiating purchases. Suppliers can enter pricing into the system, which allows the buyers to compare supply pricing on the same screen. You can select the suppliers to award, cancel the unused requests, directly from the system. Overall it's good but it needs customization for each organization. Luckily, it's priced fairly low so the additional cost for custom programming is, so far, affordable.

Assigning items to suppliers is very confusing and there are ways to unlink items from other suppliers way too easily. This part of the system needs a lot of work. In addition, if you want to add multiple items from the database, but they are the same items, with different quantities perhaps, there isn't a way to copy items within RFQs or Purchase Orders. Also, you cannot delete Suppliers, so if you have more than 1 person entering them and they duplicate, you have to ask Tradogram to do it.

Ray
Project Manager & PMO Officer (É.-U.)
, 1 001-5 000 employés

This is a slick tool that works (!) and is really easy to navigate around.

Commentaires : The handling and processing of ordering S/W and H/W; record keeping; forecasting; maintaining historical data, budgeting, approvals - all made very easy!

More experience related: The support desk is super to work with and spot on with resolutions. Most: Constantly upgrading the product, with features and functions that really assist you. A well thought out design of the product, definitely with the help and influence of A/P SMEs. Helps on the back-end of a fiscal year - what I spent this year with whom and how I can leverage this data in forecasting the future FY. Reporting is great - dump the data and analyze vendors, spend, historical data, bid process, etc.. Solid product, with no defects detected. Don't forget to review the tutorials within the application neat little feature. Start with creating a requisition, etc walks you through the process. Definitely, I endorse this product for/in your organization. We (IT) have not shared the product with Accounting and Finance. This is our best-kept company secret.

Nothing that I can identify. I've worked with SAP and PeopleSoft - this application makes it so easy.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for the review Ray, we love working with you too!

Production Control Coordinator (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 11-50 employés

Flexible Procurement Management System

Commentaires : It has been and will continue to be an awesome experience as we grow together.

I like the levels of control available. The approvals and the activity tracking. It has made things run smoother, we are likely to improve 100% because of the flexibility of the program.

Create forms is not that friendly. I don't like the format the attachments go my vendors are not opening the link. So if we send like QuickBooks and attach would be better if it was an option.

Bobby
Owner (É.-U.)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 11-50 employés

Tradogram is an RFQ DREAM!

Commentaires : The main issues that Tradogram has solved for us, as a business, is to now be able to effectively send and track RFQ's and Purchase Orders with our suppliers (around the world) at a price that doesn't "brake the bank".

From the very beginning, signing up suppliers, creating RFQ's, loading files and information in the system to tracking supplier feedback, bid submissions, supplier score cards, PO progress, etc., Tradogram is just intuitive and robust.

When we first started using the software, it wouldn't allow for certain CAD files to be uploaded in our RFQ's. The Tradogram team jumped on this and fixed the issue in 24 hours.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for the review Bobby! We're thrilled to hear how Tradogram has helped you run your business!

Ana
Administrator (É.-U.)
Import/Export, 2-10 employés

Cost-effective streamlined purchasing solution

Commentaires : The customer service has been exceptional. They respond within minutes and channel inquiries to the right department. For its cost-effective solution, Tradogram definitely offers a much higher return on investment next to others because of their attention to details when resolving situations.

100% visibility of our spending. The flow of data among modules makes it very friendly and efficient to take actions available including report generation within each module. The flexibility to edit POs once issued is a plus. Very clear and easy to navigate dashboard feature. The very soon-to-be most liked in the near future is the smartphone App. Eagerly awaiting its deployment!

Tradogram comes with no basic written instructions to use its modules and grasp the flow of data. It is a simple software but that would save the many hours taken to become familiar.

Adam
Purchasing Specialist (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 11-50 employés

Great Software for Small Companies with small budgets

Commentaires : My overall experience with Tradogram has been an A+. Our business has become more efficient due to the flexibility and visibility of Tradogram. We are a small business with a small budget and this software checks off all of our "needs" list, and also some of our "wants" list. You won't be disappointed.

This is very powerful purchasing software. It was meant for buyers who need to stay on top of their purchases and be able to provide statuses of their orders instantly. The dashboard feature allows you to track orders that are late, and orders that are due to arrive. No need to run expedite reports! The status feature of "pending supplier acceptance" which requires the supplier to approve your purchase order is a game changing feature. You can always stay on top of your orders making sure they are processed and not disregarded. My engineers can enter requisitions electronically which makes the PO creation process just a couple clicks. We utilize the projects feature so we can control and have immediate visability to spend.

We have tens of thousands of items (part numbers), and trying to download to CSV to view the data is a struggle. However, all other CSV downloads needed for all other data has been fast and efficient.

Carlos
Sr. Procurement Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés

Software review

Inventory, deliveries, and contract management. Tech support. Report issuance.

Needs more refinement in certain modules such as adding tracking delivery in Expenses. Requests are to restrictive. There should be more adaptable such as adding files in chats with vendors and more flexibility to modify. Ability to interact with other platforms such as Google suite and project management software. When sending emails to vendors, there should be a capability to send to more than one.

Vishal
Senior Manager (Malaisie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Tradogram- ease to use ERP/P2P software

Commentaires : We were looking for an ERP/P2P solution which does the job and which makes procurement process simple.
The Software does this job effective and cloud solution helps on the ease with which we can get the whole organization on Tradogram. The product has a nice demarcation for goods and services offered. Would recommend this for small to medium scale organizations.

The ease and intuitiveness which is embedded in the process flow, the initial conversations with the product team when we were looking to understand the features of the Product and the easy customization options

Themes can be improved and the UI is also good but can be made better.

Mary
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Tradogram Versitility

Commentaires : Tradogram has transformed the way we operate our organization. I highly recommend talking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to learn more about the program’s functionality.

Our organization was quoted $75,000 to create an online grocery ordering platform for our nonprofit that provides services to older adults. We found Tradogram and worked with the team to customize the software to meet our needs. Tradogram is versatile and easy to use. It has totally transformed how we provided services and allowed us to grow our organization. It’s really fun to use the program for something totally different from what it is intended.

We needed the purchase order to sort items on the pdf but it did not have the functionality to meet our needs. We worked with the developers and they quickly and efficiently solved our problem and created a sort function!!

Teimuraz
CIO (Géorgie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Good Product, Good Features

Our company has been looking for procurement solutions for a long time. Then we discovered the system Tradogram, which met all our requirements. It is very convenient to use, has lots of excellent features, suppliers are very easy to use it. In a word, the best system among them that we have seen and experienced, I advise everyone to try, do not regret it.

It has no disadvantages, We like it very much, and if we have some suggestions, they always ready to help us.

Eve
EA to CEO (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Great Phone Support

Commentaires : I needed assistance on the Tradogram approval system and was promptly helped by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] professionally and thoroughly. He had a great demeanor and was very helpful. Grateful for the tech. support provided.

I really like how easy this software is to use. Make creating and generating POs easy. The approval process was a godsend to our company, which was lacking an approval system for internal purchases.

Nothing I don't like. Everything is fine, I just needed some assistance with the approval system so I don't mess it up.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review Eve! Our team is always available to help assist you with any and all support requirements.

timothy
Vice President of Sales (É.-U.)

Tradogram has been spectacular.

It's easy and straightforward yet still powerful. I've searched and searched and demoed so many programs and tradogram is the only one that has been powerful enough to use the way we need, yet simple enough that the ramp-up time is nearly non-existent.

I wish it were more customizable. I don't use some of the functionality so I wish it could be hidden. There are also a few categories I wish I could change or delete because it doesn't reflect my business and never will. Overall, these are VERY minor complaints.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you Timothy! Tradogram is highly customizable and configurable. You can get rid of all the features that you won't be using from under your user permissions. Anything you deny access to will be completely removed from the account. We hope this helps :)

Kelsey
Staff Accountant (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Great Value for the Price

Commentaires : Tradogram is perfect for tracking spending and creating purchase orders for suppliers. It works perfectly for smaller-medium sized companies who want to house all purchases in one place.

Customer service is extremely helpful and is always just a chat away!

Integration to QB online could have better functionality. Not everything transfers over how I would want it to so I wish the Tradogram Team would be able to assist in the set up more, but as the administrator you basically have to set up everything yourself.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review Kelsey! The QuickBooks Online setup will take a few tries to get it working perfectly on your account. I'm sure someone from our support team can help you out with that. :)

Dan
Purchasing Department (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Stellar Customer Service

Commentaires : Like I said, the customer service really is great. There have been a handful of things that didn't quite work for my company and after talking to Majdi about it all of our issues have been resolved.

Easy to use and input your own information. Works well with other companies, they receive the purchase orders correctly and easily.

A few things that I think make the purchase orders a little over complicated. The U.O.M. feature has caused a few problems with us ordering from some companies. Our quantities haven't been received by them as intended, resulting in us getting a little more or less of what we ordered. If we could make the U.O.M. optional, I feel. like that would fix a lot of the problems. Same with the cost input, we put 0 for everything because we don't have the time to calculate all the factors for every item we leave that up to who we are ordering from.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks Dan! We built the UOM to be very detailed to avoid these issues, I'm sure some training would help. If you don't have pricing on your POs, then we would recommend you send your suppliers Requests and have them input their pricing and other details. Requests are useful to get offers from multiple suppliers, compare, then create POs! :)

Thomas
Purchasing Director (É.-U.)

1 year end user of Tradogram

Commentaires : We were able to track all orders

Software was intuitive for most functions. We had a few details we couldnt work out on our own. The help (chat) on line resolved everything in a quick fashion. Good Software for a small company

Minimal report functions. Lacking smart phone app, for in field staff to receive materials shipped.

Marisa
Purchaser (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle

Mostly user friendly is great about helping us and making changes to make it more functional.

Commentaires : Purchase Order numbers are automatically being generated. It helps to keep everything organized all the way through invoices. Helps me to keep track of the budgets for my jobs.

I like the layout of the Purchase orders and I love how I can upload data files packing slips and invoices. It keeps everything so nice and neat. It is to find what I need if I need to come back to it for any reason.

I feel like Report builder could be a lot better. I can't pull reports that with all of the information that I or upper level management needs. I don't like that the software just sends out an email. I would like it better if it would pull up the email and let me type any additional information or message that I would like. It would be nice if allowed us to email back and forth creating a chain like in email. It would keep all correspondence nice neat and together for each purchase order.

Crystal
Program Coordinator (Canada)
Conseil en gestion, 10 000+ employés

Tradogram

I like the way that way that it is set up and it is very user friendly

The fact that you cannot edit requests or add documents once it has been sent. Also that unless a request has been awarded, there are no reporting options.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the feedback Crystal! There are many comparison tables and charts available for your active requests. We will be adding more editing capabilities to requests very soon! We'll keep you posted :)

Akaki
IT Manager (Géorgie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés

Best Service

Commentaires : My experience includes finding product manufacturers and being interested in getting in touch with a tradogram. After that, you apply for the desired product, choose the best price and then buy.

It is a simple and comfortable service for any company. It saves money. Najleb is a problem with auditing and more benefits to the company.

I have been using it for a year now and I have not had a problem yet. I am also a comatose and a comedian.

Thomas
CFO (France)
Produits alimentaires, 501-1 000 employés

Tradogram review

Commentaires : Tradogram has been very good from the inception. The support level is very good, the software is easy to use and to teach to staff members. We are very happy with the software.

It's easy to use, the interface makes it intuitive to understand which functions are where.

There are no features that for the price it comes with are missing. It does all it promises.