15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Arena QMS

La qualité de l'aréna permet des améliorations continuelles des processus, des produits de meilleure qualité et des réductions de coûts dans toute la chaîne de valeur.

En savoir plus sur Arena QMS

I like that I can search whatever product I need to understand and see all documentation tied to it. I also enjoy the traceability of said documentation for doing investigations for failure analysis.

There are a couple of feature enhancements that I've been waiting for a while now, but I also recognize that. There are workarounds for those missing elements that are functional, just not pretty and.

Arena QMS - Notes

Arena QMS a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 67 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Arena QMS ?

Machines, 51–200 employés

Arena can handle it all!

Commentaires : We are able to manage change across a multinational organization with ease

Having a centralized document control system is extremely important to product engineering companies. Arena creates the one source of truth where everyone can find the released documents and their related histories.

The UI has improved greatly over the last year or so, with a new search feature and a drag and drop document upload. There are still some improvements I'd like to see, specifically with the spacing of different sections. There is a lot of empty space on some screens.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to learn about your positive experience with Arena QMS.

Clarke
Sr Quality Manager (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 11–50 employés

Arena is a good fit for compliance and flexibility

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Positive experience with the system that has maintained our quality control and compliance to meet increasing external compliance demands with MDR and FDA compliance.

The set up and validation management process are not burdensome as the software is validated but configurable. This helps reduce the compliance management burden of the system while allowing us to customize and add fields as needed.

There are almost no process flows/logic gates in the system. I have not used a system before that does not allow, for example, an open-field text box to appear when an "Other" option is selected. This can lead to some burdensome workflows with lots of fields that are only applicable in certain circumstances.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Greenlight Guru, MasterControl Quality Excellence et ETQ Reliance

Pourquoi passer à Arena QMS : The right fit between compliance and customizability

il y a 10 mois

Hi Clarke, Thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad that you've found value in our configurability. We also appreciate your feedback regarding process flows and logic and will share with the team.

Bo
Program/Configuration Manager (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public, 51–200 employés

User Friendly Bill Of Materials Control

Commentaires : Overall the software has been very useful to our company and the customer service has been outstanding. Arena gives the customers the ability to customize workflow and also listens to the voices of the customers when releasing new updates.

ARENA is a very user friendly platform and easy to navigate. It has made it easy for our company to create, document, and maintain Bill of Materials and show visibility to those in our company, as well as third party suppliers/contract manufacturers. Requests and Changes are easily created and implemented.

The user interface itself looks a little outdated. Some of the integrations aren't exactly what was desired. Even with the Third party integrations, there is a good bit of backend, manual entry to be done.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Bo, Thank you for your review of Arena QMS. We appreciate your feedback. Glad to hear Arena has been helpful for your company and you're happy with our customer service. You noted in the cons section that UI is a little outdated. As you know we've been updating the UI with a fresh, clean look. We have a commitment to improving user experience. -Alaine

Mark
Head of Quality Engineering (É.-U.)

PLM and QMS integration

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The implementation took about 12 weeks. But the bigger challenge is getting all users to buy into the process. T

The Quality module and Product lifecycle management has been critical to our successful implementation.

Uploading data into Arena can take a while without proper guidance. We uploaded thousands of documents but bulk uploads would cause errors during import due to human error.

il y a 10 mois

Hi Mark, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad that you found more functionality with our product and still find enjoy using it with your current company.

Saikiran
NPI Engineer (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 201–500 employés

GOOD QMS with some issues to QAD

4,0 il y a 6 mois

All documentation in one platform, Sorting and searching made easy

Work order and material sync up with other platforms is a problem and hassle to deal with

il y a 5 mois

Hi Saikiran, Thank you for taking the time to review Arena QMS. Your feedback about the work order and material sync up is helpful, and we'll share this with the team. We're glad to hear that you've benefitted from the platform!

Daniel
Manufacturing Tech (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 201–500 employés

Arena Users

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I am very satisfied with the App on general as it is very easy to use and is able to provide the information that i am required to use. I would highly recommend this to other company's as it is the easiest App i have ever used.

The ease of use of this App makes finding a following directions very easy. I am able to find what i need easily with the use of the search button that allows me to be able to type in a description and find what I'm looking for.

While using the software at times I am automatically logged out or the App will crash causing me to have to re login and either look for my last page or use some time waiting for it to log in.

il y a 6 mois

Hi Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad Arena QMS has been easy to use and appreciate your feedback about the app crashing. We will bring this up with our internal team.

Courtney
Scientist (É.-U.)

Ease of Use for Users

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Big improvement from our previous QMS system, smooth implementation from user perspective. Look forward to learning more about Arena.

It's breadth of capabilities, customizing of Dashboard, ability to save search filters.

Not auto-populating in Dashboard fields. I.E. if you click into "Training", only recently visited Trainings appear, not necessarily all that are outstanding for the user.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Courtney, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad that you've found Arena QMS to be an improvement from your previous QMS system.

Document Management at its top

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Arena QMS, with its features and being cloud based, is a powerful tool to manage all the Company documents and allows streamlining the Documents and Change Control processes.

The possible customization, the document storage and the approval process control.

The tool is not immediate to use and sometime the user interface is not so easy. Sometime the updates of the UI get the users confuse.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear Arena QMS has helped you streamline documents and change control processes. Thank you for sharing your feedback about the user interface. We'll make sure to account for this in future product enhancements.

Nate
Test Engineer (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 501–1 000 employés

This is my review

4,0 il y a 4 mois

When searching an item number, I dislike needing to select the type of thing I'm looking for. I usually look for drawings and ECOs, and a minor thing is when I go between the two it will yield an empty search result, even though both documents I am searching have unique IDs.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Nate, thank you for taking the time to leave Arena QMS! We're glad that our solution has helped boost traceability at your organization.

Easy to Setup and Use

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Easy to configure and usability has significantly improved over the years as well as improved validation. Also easy to link items for complete traceability

Some more flexibility for configuring the Quality world and updates.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for taking the time to review Arena QMS! We're glad it's been easy to set up and use. We appreciate your feedback regarding flexibility in the Quality world and will pass this to our team.

Ed
Quality Assurance (É.-U.)
Recherche, 11–50 employés

Modular solution for companies that have the team to do it.

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : If I could make one overall recommendation it would be I wish our Arena implementing team was more *forceful* with best practice uses. A team that no longer is with the company made a number of decisions that ended up causing a lot of trouble (for me specifically, as the admin/quality rep) in the future.

It is modular to our needs and we have built it to suit thoseneeds *relatively* well. The Arena team is active and responsive to suggestions and reports.

Some thing are janky in how you how to go about it (such as yearly document review and tracking, calibrated item tracking, training that isn't "read and understand", etc).

il y a 11 mois

Hello Ed, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear more about your experience and appreciate your feedback about document tracking, item tracking and training – we'll share this with the internal team to help strategize future enhancements.

Radhika
Project Engineer (É.-U.)
Automobile, 501–1 000 employés

Easy user interface and show visibility across the organization

User friendly and easy to understand. Sourcing information helps collect the data smoothly and accurately.

Arena adds one part at a time in the Bill of Material tab section. This consumes a lot of user time. There is not a good interface with the Oracle system, since it does not account revision when its revised in Arena

il y a 3 ans

Hello Radhika, Thank you for your positive review of Arena QMS. We're glad you find it friendly and easy to understand. Please reach out to your customer success coach to discuss adding parts. They may have a solution for you.

Amy
Document Control Manager (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public, 5 001–10 000 employés

Arena QMS for the Win!

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Arena has been a great tool for eliminating silos in product development. Everyone has access to the same information, in the same location.

The product is so easy to use. Even from the Admin side setting up and use Arena QMS is pretty easy

Consistency across the Arena worlds for loading files and not being to add suppliers to product changes in bulk, but other than that, I can complain.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Amy, Thank you for taking the time to review Arena QMS! We're pleased to hear that our solution continues to eliminate silos and be easy to use for your company. We appreciate your feedback about file loading and adding suppliers in bulk and will remember this for future enhancements.

Holly
Consultant (É.-U.)

Great Document Management and Quality System Control

Commentaires : My experience with Arena has been fantastic so far. They aim to please and are improving the product all the time.

Because we rolled out Arena for Doc Control, QMS, Training, etc all at once, it was the first time I've seen a eQMS work well together. I love the integration of all the components and "worlds" and that once you understand the logic, it's very intuitive.

We have not been able to create reports out of Arena to get the Quality metrics that we'd like. That may be partly because we haven't put the correct fields in. The good news is that it is easy to download data into Excel and manipulate the data from there. Arena is very good responding to requests, so it is improving all the time.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Holly, Thank you for your 5-star review of Arena QMS. We appreciate your feedback. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience implementing Arena QMS and that it's the first time you've "seen an eQMS work well together"! Please reach out to your customer success coach at any time for support with reports.

Roget
Principal Engineer (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

Proud customer for fifteen years

Commentaires : For a decade and a half the various modules and services of Arena PLM have been at the hub of my engineering activities. At multiple companies and across several industries this software has been able to deliver powerful, enterprise level cloud-based lifecycle management solutions in a reliable and user friendly manner, and I am amazed by the quality of support. As far as I'm concerned, Arena is one of my core suites in ANY venture, the one quantity I can depend on because it just *works*.

The sheer flexibility and ease of use, combined with a low barrier to entry and learning curve. Combine that with both desktop and mobile accessibility and you have a best-in-class offering.

There are a couple of feature enhancements that I've been waiting for a while now, but I also recognize that 1) there are workarounds for those missing elements that are functional, just not pretty and 2) Arena support has shown a clear track record of listening and responding to customer feedback, so I'm fairly confident I'll see those new addons someday.

Anita
Q.S. Specialist (É.-U.)

Q.S Perspective

5,0 il y a 5 mois

We like the BOM management. When something in the BOM changes, it's easy to track.

Document Management and Cost. It can be expensive

il y a 5 mois

Hi Anita. thank you for reviewing Arena QMS. We appreciate your perspective on the cost and document management capabilities of Arena QMS and are glad you're enjoying the ease of BOM management it provides.

Paul
Scientist (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 51–200 employés

Efficient System

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I've enjoyed using the system for our needs.

I appreciate the wide array of accessibility features for quality management.

I'd like more options available on home screens prior to being "recently used" items. Also, sometimes the search feature doesn't reset after going back to the home screen and uses the previous search word.

il y a 6 mois

Hi Paul, Thank you for reviewing Arena QMS. We're glad it's been an efficient system to use for your organization and appreciate your feedback on our search feature.

Julien
Quality Manager (Suisse)
Appareils médicaux, 2–10 employés

A Game-Changing Solution

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : This is a huge tool to use for the product and regulatory requirements compliance and especially to prove this compliance to the authorities.

The configuration possibilities that allows to complies with a Quality Management System.The compliance to the FDA requirements for records management, electronic signatures etc...

To improve the follow up of the actions, it should be useful to follow tasks individually in quality processes. e.g. Corrective and Preventives Actions

il y a 11 mois

Hi Julien, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate hearing your experience with our solution and are glad it's been helpful for your company.

Maya
Mechanical Engineer (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 11–50 employés

Arena QMS Review

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I like it a lot! I haven't had much experience with other QMS systems but Arena was mostly intuitive and I've helped improve our company's utilization of the various features.

I like the ease of adding items to/from DCOs, implementing changes, document storage, and item creation.

Adding items to BOMs should be the same mechanism as adding to DCOs (can input multiple search queries then add all to BOM) some functions are harder to find intuitively (import/export functions or certain comparisons) so more free resources for workers on more advanced Arena activities would be great.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Maya, thank you for letting us know more about your experience with Arena QMS! We're glad it's been intuitive so far and hope you continue to realize the benefits of using our solution.

Kapil
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11–50 employés

Great PLM tool for medium sized companies.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We enjoy using Arena at Hitachi, and it has been immensely helpful.

Easy to use for ECOs and many other features. It helps to have access with various functions so that everyone can get the information in one place. Integration to SAP is great.

Nothing is really too bad about Arena. We have not had many issues with it.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Kapil, Thank you for reviewing Arena QMS! We're pleased to hear our solution has been helpful and that you haven't encountered many issues. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your account team if you do run into anything.

Elizabeth
Senior Quality System Specialist (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 51–200 employés

Arena QMS Review

Commentaires : By far the most lasting impression about this software is the profound lack of customer service. It was difficult to get ahold of customer service and the communication coming from the Arena team was unclear. They were so difficult to work with.

The most useful feature of the software is the ability to assign users to "roles" which allow for proxy reviewers and approvers.

The software is limited in some key functions for my organization. Primarily, the software lacks analytical capabilities. The system is also slow and will not allow more than one window to be open at a time. This made reviewing and comparing records difficult and slow.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for your review of Arena QMS. We're sorry to hear about your experience with customer service. We strive to ensure a positive customer experience. Your concern has been shared with the team. Please reach out to your customer success coach at any time to assist you.

Paul
President (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Arena PLM more than eQMS

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Has worked well for contract manufacturers. Ease to keep multiple clients defined

Arena BOM management and change control are outstanding.

Reporting. No out of the box dashboard. Analytics is not intuitive.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Paul, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback regarding analytics and reporting and will share with our team to consider for future enhancements. We're happy to hear you've benefitted from our BOM management and change control capabilities.

Jessica
Quality Specialist Sr (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Arena QMS Review by non-technical User

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : My customer is able to notify me of process changes and updates easily, and we are able to gather the necessary details and implement changes.

Arena QMS is very user friendly for non-technical users. It is easy to locate items, changes and such with the powerful search tool provided. I enjoy the user interface.

It seems like BOM searches time out and take a long time during busy times of day.

il y a 10 mois

Hi Jessica, Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your input about the BOM search and will bring this to our team for review. We're also happy to hear it's been user friendly and hope it continues to help your organization find efficiencies.

Nancy
Component Engineer (É.-U.)
Semi-conducteurs, 5 001–10 000 employés

I recommend Arena PLM since it is friendly user

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I do not have any business problems with Arena. The benefit is huge since Arena helps us to manage our releases.

It is very friendly user. You can help first time user or you can use Arena even you have not use it for 1 year.

Integrate with other tools. IT department need to get involve during the integration of Arena with other tools like SAP.

il y a 8 mois

Hi Nancy, Thank you for leaving a review of Arena QMS! We're glad it's been user friendly and easy to use.

Kapil
NPI Manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51–200 employés

Great PLM and BOM system that integrates well

Commentaires : Arena is a great tool for any company and makes it easy to share BOMs, parts, and lifecycle for entire product families.

The BOM and Part system are great. It is easy to do ECOs and have Arena integrate with ERP systems such as SAP.

There is not much that I do not like. I think the module that could be improved is the Quality module to be more of a workflow, but it could also be that our use-case is not very standard.

il y a 3 ans

Kapil, Thank you for your review of Arena QMS. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you are so happy with the solution.