15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur CSG Forte

Avec les solutions de traitement sécurisé des paiements de Forte, vous pouvez accepter tout type de paiement n'importe où, n'importe quand et sur n'importe quel appareil.

En savoir plus sur CSG Forte

The APIs are easy to use and work well. Very well defined functions allow us to perform.

CSG Forte - Notes

CSG Forte a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 81 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CSG Forte ?

Ken
Webmaster (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Excellent Pricing-A Little Lacking on Features

Commentaires : We started out with PayPal online payments but quickly wanted a more robust and professional way to accept payments at a lower cost. Forte was a great solution for us overall.

The system handles all the PCI requirements and offers very, very competitive one-time eCheck entries. VERY few companies I found will offer this so it is a GREAT benefit our church deeply appreciates.

Setup was a little involved, since we are not a typical storefront selling some kind of product. Our payments are all donations. As such, setting up to allow people to donate to various of our income stream was a little involved--regular donations, international fund, youth camp fund, assistance to the needy, etc. But we've been able to make it work for us.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Ken. Thanks so much for providing feedback based on your experience using Forte. We appreciate your time and value you as a customer. Our support teams are available to help you with whatever you need.

Eoin
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Integration with Invoicing Systems with some what rates competitive with Square, Stripe and Paypal

Commentaires : We had a generally positive experience with Forte. Our main use of Forte was ACH processing, but the turn around time on ACH transactions was upwards of 10 days before funds were deposited in our account. Our new processor linked with our bank has a much faster turnaround time, usually 3 days.

Setting up the account was a pretty smooth process. We were assigned a merchant ID and given access to a virtual client to manually charge credit cards. They offer ACH processing with our invoicing software. When we decided to move to a different ACH process we left Forte. I was expecting a hassle cancelling our account, but it was straightforward and easy.

The virtual credit card processing client is very dated as is the navigation for reporting. Unlike Square, Forte charges a different percentage for American Express credit cards (and many of our clients use their business AmEx which created a functionally higher credit card processing rate.

Richard
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Poor Customer Service, Poor Communication, and Poorly Structured Business Practices

Commentaires : As mentioned, we had processed a single transaction for just over $2,400 through Forte. Forte indicated that for that transaction we had one of two choices. First, we could do nothing and in due time Forte would release our funds to us as outlined in our agreement. So I read the clickwrap agreement on Forte's website. Due time, which was determined exclusively by Forte, was at least 90 days, but could be extended by Forte in its sole discretion up to two years. Forte's second option, and the one that they indicated repeatedly that they strongly preferred, was for us to contact our customer and have the customer stop the payment on their end causing it to be returned to Forte. We could then collect payment from our customer a different way that didn't involve Forte. Aside from the fact that that would have likely been difficult to do and might not have worked (since the payment was several days old at this point), it also would have damaged our relationship with our customer, which was unacceptable. We opted to wait and see what Forte did in 90 days and planned to sue them in small claims court if they decided to use their ridiculous two year provision to continue to hold our money. Ninety days came and went. Forte did nothing. We waited another 30 days. Forte did nothing. Finally, I emailed Forte again and reminded them of the issue. I received no response from Forte; however, the next week our $2,400 arrived in our account. What a mess!

We decided to add Forte to our merchant services suite to process ACH payments at lower cost. Getting our account setup with Forte was very easy as was integrating it in with our business management software (Zoho). Processing payments through Zoho onto the Forte platform was also very straightforward. In all, it had the potential to be a major improvement to our business and to significantly reduce our cost for payment processing, unfortunately it did not work out that way.

Forte's product operated as a bait and switch. We processed a grand total of one transaction on the Forte platform. The day after that first transaction, we received a poorly written email from someone at Forte thanking us for our cooperation with their investigation and indicating that it had now been concluded. That was the first we had become aware of any investigation. Forte indicated in their email that they had opted to close our account and that a subsequent email with additional information would follow. Shortly thereafter, the second email arrived. That email indicated that Forte had opted to close our account for one or more of a number of reasons. The vast majority of the reasons obviously didn't apply (for example, one of them was excessive returns and another was excessive chargebacks -- we'd only processed a single transaction and never had a return or chargeback). Several emails to Forte's "fraud investigator" and customer service failed to produce a more meaningful understanding of why Forte had chosen to close our account after a single transaction. All the personnel would do was parrot the account closing email that we had received that was itself less than helpful. Either way, we accepted that the account was closed, moved on, and hired another vendor for ACH payments. Given Forte's lackluster customer service it seemed to be a blessing in disguise. That left, however, one final matter.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Richard, We're pleased you recognized how simple we've made it to integrate to popular software applications like Zoho, and the significant cost advantages of our platform. Like many in our industry, CSG Forte performs required Know Your Customer checks and has determined what level risk is acceptable to our business. Unfortunately, this can lead us to making the tough decision of not working with certain merchants. We have made changes to ensure we communicate faster with merchants in the future, so you'd have the information needed to act accordingly. We appreciate you taking the time to provide specific feedback.

Katrine
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

It just WORKS!

Commentaires : We use Forte with NeonCRM. The two work together wonderfully.

Reliability. It just works. Up time is very close to 100%.

It's not pretty and takes a little bit to learn your way around, but it always works. Pretty isn't always better. I've seen many software companies release new prettier versions and lose the comfortable flexibility.

Kate
CEO & Founder (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Great and Easy Product for Small Business Owners

Commentaires : This service is HANDS DOWN the most affordable, and best value for the money when it comes to allowing a business to collect AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS. It has reduced the HOURS that I used to spend weekly collecting and writing invoices. Now everything is handled automatically - a dream for me and my team.

The product is STRAIGHT FORWARD and very affordable for allowing me to collect ACH and Credit Card payments for my business.

The functionality is low - I'd like to be able to run more reports. The interface is rudimentary - I'd like to see a more sleek dashboard.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks so much for the feedback, Kate. We're glad you find working with Forte to be such a great experience and is such good value for your business. Our support team is available at your convenience if you need any assistance with anything.

Janine
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Best Decision Ever

Commentaires : A++++ In the years we have been with Forte, will did some shopping around. Not only are Forte rates competitive but their customer service is top notch. We do not plan on moving, ever.

I LOVE the customer service and ease of the online terminal at Forte! Its easy to use (especially the newly released DEX platform). If I ever need assistance, I get it lighting fast. They are willing to hear suggestions and quick to find resolution with my issues (which are rare).

DEX is great but still needs to be developed. I am looking forward to custom reporting features.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your review, Janine. At Forte, we pride ourselves in providing outstanding customer service and support. Your success is our success. We're glad you like our new merchant portal that is designed to simplify your payment operations and management. We'll definitely continue to build new enhancements and we appreciate your feedback.

Kevin
Founder (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2–10 employés

Review of Forte

Commentaires : Good

We use it a payment processing tool for Nexudus for our coworking space. It works. Great customer service

The admin interface is a bit clunky, but we're figuring it out

il y a 5 ans

Hi Kevin. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We do appreciate it! Our support team is available to help you through the admin interface if you'd like. They are available to answer any questions you may have, at any time.

Michele
Corporate Accounting Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Banking information validation

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I would highly recommend for any company that would need to verify banking information, process transactions securely, and minimalize chargebacks.

We like the real time data and the easy-to-use application.

The only item that I could say would be a faster response from support would be a benefit but we really have not had any issues.

Musique, 2–10 employés

Forte- good for ACH

it's cheaper than most other ones, Offering next-day funding is a critical feature that not many of these companies have

UI needs work, code is a bit clunky, I'm just a small biz owner not a banker.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your review. We're always open for feedback, so feel free to reach out should you need assistance with anything.

Tim
CEO/Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Great service and functionality

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : CSG Forte allows me to schedule and process a large quantity of ACH transactions cost effectively and accurately.

I process hundreds or ACH transactions each month; I appreciate how easy it is to schedule recurring transactions. The very few times I've had issues the team is there to help me solve my problems quickly and painlessly

My only real complaint is the amount of time it takes to clear an ACH transaction; in these days of instant money transfers it would be nice to have quicker ACH clearing without a big price premium.

Linda
General Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

User Friendly

Commentaires : Fantastic!

Very user friendly, easy to implement and operate. Hassle-free.

Trying to answer the PCI compliance questions.

MARY
Director of Public Utilities (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 51–200 employés

Good value, but check integration with your billing system first!

Commentaires : Getting customer service to understand our problems and respond with solutions has been a challenge. We are still manually managing some parts of the payment posting and update process.

Pricing for local government was a key driver for us, since we absorb all of the processing fees.

We thought that the software would integrate with our billing and payment system seamlessly, and that our time of day cutoff would be accommodated. This is not true in all cases, particularly with echecks

il y a 5 ans

Hello Mary. We are sorry to hear you have experienced integration challenges with your current billing and payment system. Our support team will do everything they can to assist in resolving that with you.

Locksley
President (É.-U.)
Banque, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Value

Commentaires : Continues to be a great experience​ with Forte.

Great pricing. Helpful customer services.

Customer service only open 7 AM to 7 PM EST

il y a 5 ans

Hi Locksley. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are happy to hear you have had such a great experience with us as your payments partner. Our support team is available to assist you and answer any questions you may have, at any time.

Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Kudos Forte

Commentaires : So far so good. We like working with them.

I could talk with a real person and they accommodated me and our needs expeditiously.

We're just starting with it but looks really good.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your review, David. At Forte, we strive to provide great customer experience and we're glad your time with us has been wonderful thus far. If there's anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Miles
Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Forte Payment Systems Review

Commentaires : Great

Easy to use. And was priced very competitive

Cost was less when I started. Now it is higher and has pci compliance

il y a 5 ans

Hi Miles. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback based on your experience using Forte. We appreciate your business.

Stacy
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Great product

This software is a great tool for the money. It is great for charging our customers on an ongoing monthly and annual basis for memberships.

I took off one star because the ease of use could be improved. I’m not a daily user, so it takes me a bit to navigate around when I do have to.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Stacy. Thank you for your feedback. It's great to learn you feel Forte is providing you such great value and is so helpful for you and your business. For the navigation of the system itself, our support team is available to walk you through anything you have questions about.

Rodney
franchise owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

ACH payments

Commentaires : Cuts my cost of processing payments

I can charge my customers checking accounts on the days they want

alot of buttons to click to process one ach

il y a 5 ans

Hi Rodney. Thanks so much for providing feedback based on your experience with us. We certainly value you as a client.

Katherine
Operations (Australie)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Worst sales and onboarding process I've ever been through

1,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I am a complete loss as to how this business acquires any customers. If it wasn't our only software option for our needs I would have ditched the process 4 months ago.

It is the only tool that processes CAD ACH and integrates with Maxio

The sales process was VERY lengthy, the underwriting approval process was confusing and slow, the onboarding support was non-existent. I reached out to Forte on May 17. At this point on Oct 30 I still am not sure whether we have been set up on the system. We got an automated email from the processing dashboard but it has no functionality and no-one from the team has reached to let us know if our application was successful, or responded to my emails.

il y a 8 mois

Hi, Katherine! We apologize you had a poor experience, and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to improve the experience our customers have with CSG Forte. Representative from our team have reached out to you directly to help resolve this issue and learn from your experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to delivering excellent service moving forward.

Julie
Full charge bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51–200 employés

Forte for the win!

Super easy to set up. Pretty much runs itself after that!!

Doesn't integrate with Rock, which is our main donor tracking system. Requires manual downloads & uploads.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Julie. Thanks so much for your review and sharing your experience using Forte. We're glad things have gone smoothly for you in terms of set-up and operating. Don't hesitate to contact our dedicated support team if you need anything.

Adam
President (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2–10 employés

Basic but does what I need it to do

It's simplicity. That is it gives me the basics. Ease of use

Generally a little difficult to talk to customer service.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Adam. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is appreciated and highly valued. We apologize that you find it difficult to speak with customer service at times. That is something we will certainly make every effort to rectify for you.

Barbara
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

I love it!

Commentaires : Efficient, affordable, extremely useful. This software brought our bookkeeping to a very high level.

It is extremely useful to be in control of drafting and/or sending funds from my account to others without the large fees and inconvenience associated with banks.

The portal could be a bit more user friendly; now that I've learned to use it, it's fine, but, it took a bit of trial and error.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Barbara. We're very happy that you have found our service so useful and helpful. We are constantly looking at and implementing ways to improve our portal to make your experience with it better. Be on the lookout for that down the road. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Patrick
Owner (É.-U.)
Musique, 2–10 employés

Works for us!

Commentaires : Forte is a reliable payment system that fits all of our business needs, once you take the time to explore the system. Glad we found it!

It has amazing recurring features which is critical for our business.

The interface seems a bit outdated and it was confusing to figure out how to use all of the features at the beginning. And it is a bit pricey!

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for taking the time to review Forte, Patrick. Your feedback helps us continue to make improvements and provide a better experience for you. We're actually in the process of updating our interface and look forward to your thoughts on that, once released.

dave
enterprise architect (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés

Formerly payments gateway

The API and integration features were much improved with the Forte product

pricing was not as good as stripe.com and stripe.com is a much better API and integration ecosystem

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your review, Dave. At Forte, we're proud of our product development team and we continue to bring enhancements to our solutions. It has been several years since you've moved on from Forte, should you be interested in learning about our latest products and pricing model, give us a call at 866-290-5400

Jake
Property Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Forte is the Program that our Management software used to do Tenant Pays and it was nice

Commentaires : Very positive experience.

The payments process quickly and are transferred to the bank fairly quickly.

Really can't think if anything troubling we ran into.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jake. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're so happy to see you've had such a wonderful experience with Forte. If at any point you have any questions or need assistance, our support team is available at your convenience.

Alessandro
Sr. Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Support Review

Commentaires : It's been good thus far. Great support team and overall the setup process was easy.

Excellent customer success team - John Gregurich goes above and beyond to provide world-class service.

The ACH processing time takes too long, and the Dex dashboard isn't intuitive.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Alessandro, Thank you for recognizing the efforts of CSG Forte's customer success team, and John's support in particular. We're glad to hear you'd recommend CSG Forte and found the setup process to be easy. Customer feedback like yours is the key to continuously improving our products and services so they are simple, powerful and intuitive.