A must for my agency business!

Publié le 06/08/2015
George K.
President - Owner
Provenance de l'utilisateur
Note globale
Support client

Commentaires: For years I've suspected that our custom shopping cart on our website was costing us business
but I didn't know for sure until we switched to ActivityRez. Once we switched we immediately
saw an uptick in bookings.
The best part about making the switch was the time savings though. It's helped reduce the
majority of the phone calls that we have to make to confirm inventory with our activity vendors
which has saved us hours out of our day and it has noticeably reduced customer service issues
and cancelled reservations.
One added benefit of signing up is we were able to add even more products to our catalog
thanks to all of the tour and activity vendors that we were able to connect with via the
ActivityRez Marketplace. In the past we gave up on trying to add more vendors to sell because
the process was too time consuming.
Overall, I'm really happy with the results we've been seeing and the team at ActivityRez has
been really helpful during our transition to make everything go as smoothly as possible.

We are a bit techno challenged; but once we learned it--we get it! We can manage the software.

Publié le 07/08/2015
Pamela D.
Managing Partner
Provenance de l'utilisateur
Note globale
Support client

Commentaires: We chose ActivityRez for the ability to manage all of our direct bookings and reseller bookings
in one place. As a small business the time savings of using one system has been invaluable
and I'm happy that we chose them from the beginning rather than having to worry if we'll be able
to handle any unforeseen requests we get from our customers.Throughout the entire process their team has been patient and helpful while we get up and' 'running, even going above and beyond to answer any questions we've had. Looking forward to' 'continuing to have them as a partner as we grow our business!