15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Knowify

Pour les sous-traitants commerciaux et les rénovateurs de résidences à la recherche d'un système de calcul du coût de travail en temps réel et performant. La solution la mieux notée de QuickBooks.

En savoir plus sur Knowify

Has most of the options I am interested in using. Having written that though, it doesn't have all the options.

It doesn't have the option to request leave by employees.

Knowify - Notes

Knowify a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 90 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Knowify ?

Tonya
Tonya
Construction Accounting Specialist, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor (É.-U.)
Comptabilité

Absolutely the best job costing app for subcontractors and trades that integrates with QuickBooks.

Commentaires : We love sharing this software and its great features with our construction clients. To my mind there is no better job costing app on the market today for subcontractors and tradesmen in commercial construction.

The 2-way sync with QuickBooks; the ability to create AIA style billings directly out of the program (no duplicate entering); the integrations with great apps like ClockShark and Tsheets; the great dashboard on which you can monitor the profitability of each current job; the ease with which you can budget and bid from within the software; the wealth of available reports; and so much more.

Some improvements could be made to the service ticket side of the program to make it more comprehensive; if a PO is fulfilled in QuickBooks there is no way to match it in Knowify, so it has to be closed out manually on the Knowify side.

Noah
GM (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great Value

4,0 l’année dernière

It is easy to use, it has a lot to offer and they know what they can and can't do and will tell you honestly what they can and can't do. They don't try to sell you false claims.

There are some features that we would like added or added to, better reporting on things we need would be nice.

Stacie
Stacie
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Highly Disappointed

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our company moved from a total accounting program that encompassed project management geared toward construction, to Knowify Project Management app with QuickBooks Online. Once we paid for our subscription, the subscription names changed and although we are grandfathered in to what we purchased, any enhancement comes with a cost; the first request (tracking of overtime) was DOUBLE the subscription price. As a company that utilizes American Institute of Architects (AIA) project management and billing, we rely on project reports that tell us how much is booked vs spent on each phase, how much we have paid our subcontractors (minus retention) and how much our direct labor and burden costs are to-date. There is not a single report in this app that can tell me these important facts. There IS NOT a report that tells me the value of each phase, how much I have paid the subcontractor(s), and what our direct labor and burden costs are, to date for a specific project; vital information for any general contractor.And, even though Knowify can populate to QuickBooks, it does do so in the reverse. All invoices and expenses (including credit cards) entered into QuickBooks on a project DO NOT populate to Knowify automatically. One has to copy the url link for said invoice or expense, and paste it to a populate screen where it puts the expense into the project, but does not put it into the correct phase. One has to do that manually as well.

Inexpensive for what it does (but there is more of what it doesn't do, than what it does).

Many features used in AIA project management are lacking

Mike
Owner/ Project Manager (Canada)

Amazing product

Commentaires : Knowify has allowed us to streamline our processes, understand our costs and become more profitable.

It is very easy to learn, and use. It keeps all of our information in one place.

I am happy with all the features currently.

Sully
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Up Your Game with Knowify

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Everyone on the team is pleased with Knowify. Even the ones who were difficult to achieve buy-in from now see not only the necessity, but the value in having such a tool at their disposal. Knowify makes the task of managing our projects better.

Being able to track jobs, their profitability, our productivity/efficiency , job costing, expense management is a game-changer. The reporting and data we get from Knowify allows us to investigate areas where we need to improve, and then implement processes to achieve our goals.If we had to choose one thing that Knowify does it is Change Order Management. We are able to capture revenue from change orders more frequently, and for more completely than before Knowify. This alone is ROI making it worth every penny of our investment. We recommend Knowify to other subcontractors, and GCs regularly. Since we know what it has done for us, we share the benefits with others. The more organized our customers and other subs are, the better the entire industry becomes!We can't sing the praises of Knowify without mentioning their customer service. They provide the absolute BEST support of any platform we have ever used. Bar none! Their training is stellar, and their ongoing improvement of their product is impressive. They have now begun monthly focused training which I personally will not miss, and encourage my team to attend as part of their own development.

One of the pain points with Knowify is the generalities of its permission structure. We are actually working with their developers to create a more granular approach to this issue. Even though this is a "con," the fact that they truly listen and embrace our concerns, and then propose actual solutions is something we value greatly in our relationship with the Knowify team!On a lighter note, some of our folks just didn't like the name "Knowify." So, we took the orange "O" with the dashes on top and decided it was a head with a spiked hairdo. As such, we affectionately nicknamed Knowify. We call him "Spike"!

James
Enterprise Solutions Sales (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11–50 employés

Number one tool I use daily

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Simply works better

I’m in it every day doing my proposals and I just love it because of the ease of use and it’s just really nice to navigate because of the ease of use. It’s pretty much self-explanatory to me but you know I’m not a real big software guy even though I used to be a marketing manager for Computer Associates years ago. I should say and I don’t like software packages. Where you have to scratch your head and just waste time sitting there at the laptop when you have other things to do so this is to me is by far the easiest package I’ve ever used. I love it and I’m lost without it and it just makes my job 50% easier than without it

I can’t answer that because there’s nothing about Knowify that I don’t like

Knowify has made the process of paying vendors and tracking jobs incredibly easy.

Commentaires : Quick billing, detailed job tracking, and flexibility.

It's easy to use. The layout of menus makes it incredibly easy to navigate. The importing into Quickbooks happens lightning fast. There's a myriad of ways to handle POs making billing incredibly convenient. And the reports are useful.

Searches can be difficult to return to. They lack pagination customization. Sometimes I'd like to see 100+ results per screen!

Lorie
Lorie
President (É.-U.)

Try to "live" in Knowify every day.Customer service is great!

Commentaires : 1.) Ease of use
2.) Consistently upgrading features
3.) Basic reporting
4.) Priced competitively

1.) Great YouTube tutorials. 2.) Easy software to start incorporating into your business. 3.) Knowify adding new modules of function in all areas of use 4.) Proactive customer service that is knowledgeable 5.) Consistently asking clients what can be added, that would help their company 6.) Software reporting

1.) Software glitches that affect our Knowify reporting 2.) getting a better grasp of templates (maybe a user issue)

Recherche, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Run your business efficiently

Commentaires : I have used the demo version of the software and I can say it is great software with many features that can allow users to grow their businesses and make profits.

It has an organized dashboard and many features. Users can easily start a new project, add a description, divided the job into phases, and set the budget for each phase. The budget is detailed into materials, labor, and subcontractor costs. This can help users estimate the cost Vs profits for each phase. The program makes it easy to calculate materials and labor costs, just add the price per unit and charge per hour then add the total amount of units and the total number of hours. I like that data can easily sync with other accounting software like QuickBooks. Users can create work schedules for their staff and send them messages on their Knowify mobile app to give them tasks and the time frame. I like the time tracker and the detailed reporting module. Finally, I like that it is a paperless based system. Users can send emails with their proposals for e-signature. Also, they can send invoices with links for online payment.

Knowify is great, but it requires a high level of experience with similar apps. On the other hand, it is appreciated that newcomers can download a demo version to practice, also the software has built-in user service templates.

Recommend Knowify

Commentaires : It has cut our administrative time in half.

Knowify is very user friendly and easy to use. It comes with AIA Billing at a very affordable price. It also syncs to our Quickbooks so there is no need for double entry.

I would like to see a more itemized schedule of values.

Ashley
Administrator (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11–50 employés

Good app, not for every type of company

Commentaires : Overall, definitely recommend if you're a basic contracting company. Does this software work? Yes. Is it for every type of professional service company? No.

The easy to navigate website and features, and the fact that they will try to accommodate your business needs within the app.

The support, even from the owner, can be condescending; customer service quality could be improved drastically. A lot of attention grabbing features get added to the site however, they do not appear to be thoroughly tested because they are always failing in some way. The communication between quickbooks and knowify could be improved as well as the zapier integration. The time tracking and break down of services and how you manage projects could also be improved drastically. For what we are paying I definitely expected more.

Kenan
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 51–200 employés

Just because

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great

How easy it is to track the guys hours and Check in.

It doesn't remember the previous jobs you clock into

TAMIKO
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Excellent customer service very easy to work with!

Commentaires : I really do like this software. It has all the features we need I just wish the time app worked better.

I like the job cost part of it and the Change Orders. How it gives the client an option to sign them and send them back.

The guys have problems all the time with the clocking in. The app. Is very slow most of the times and sometimes they can't clock in at all. If this can be improved it would be great.

Christy
owner (É.-U.)

Great Product

Commentaires : great product

AIA features -

be able to update each customer to specific AIA documents (templates)

Keele
Office Manager (Canada)

Love the Software ! Best one on the Market ! New App is Great !

Tech Support is Awesome. I get answers to my questions in a timely manner. Company is open to suggestions on how to improve the program . They will customize reports based on my needs . They are always enhancing the Software to a more user friendly feel.

I would like to see more detailed Youtube Videos regarding how to use the software based on the current version. I would like to see more pop up links in the software "Click here to learn more "

Max
Partner (Canada)

Great management software with excellent customer support

Customer support is second to none. Issues are usually responded to and dealt with, within the hour. Easy to navigate and intuitive.

Some small annoying glitches that pop up from time to time. Usually sorted out quickly and efficiently but annoying nonetheless.

Senior Systems Integrator (É.-U.)
Construction

Easy experience to ensure job costs are tracked correctly and accurately.

Purchase orders and bills. The synchronizing with Quickbooks works smoothly and saves on data entry as well.

The scheduling features seem to be a little clunky. Sometimes the scheduled time goes into effect right away and other times it doesn't seem to work correctly.

Sara
Project and Sales Manager (Canada)

Knowify Review

Commentaires : After learning more about Knowify I can move easily between it's functions. It makes quoting simple and efficient.

I like that Knowify allows me to do everything from a lead to a bid to a contract.

Knowify can sometimes be finnicky with it's search engines.

Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great user interface, robust features and a reasonble price

After an exhaustive search for a construction management software, we narrowed the search down to Contractor Foreman and Knowify. While the user interface is built very simply and is user friendly, which is a big plus when you have non-technologically advanced users like most construction employees tend to be (no offense), we opted for CF because it was half the price and offered a little more back end customization for our needs. If CF was not an option, we definitely would've went with Knowify.

The overall UI is great because it is easy enough for a 5th grader to learn, but it is also not as customizable as we needed.

Erin
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Best customer service and ability to customize

Ability to customize for our business, ease of use, customer reaction to the professional quotes and invoices, customer feedback is not only taken seriously but it is desired to provide the best product.

Josh
Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Amazing. Couldn't be a better product for my needs and Terrin's support is unparalleled.

Commentaires : Save time

The product is perfectly designed for the service industry. It's a very easy to use tool with a very comprehensive feature set that makes running my business a breeze.

The mobile app is very limited in it's functionality for all users. It makes it difficult to do most of the things I'd like to do without being in front of my desktop.

Daniel
Managing Member (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

A Great Tool - Really helped us get organized

Commentaires : We started running our virtual biotech company on Knowify several months ago, and it's been enormously helpful. Since we have multiple labs (all over the place) doing work for us at any given point in time, and since many of our contracts specify that we cover various costs (like reagents, etc), giving our partners Knowify ID's has really helped us keep track of who is ordering what/when so that when the bills arrive we're never caught blindsided. I've also used it several times to reference contracts and old invoices - which is 100x better than rummaging through file cabinets. It would have been very painful for us to manage the growing complexity of our efforts with our old (manual filing + dropbox) ways, so Knowify is well worth the money for us. Admittedly we haven't had to use the invoicing / client management tools yet - but that's just the nature of our business - we won't have revenues for a few more years at least. Marc at Knowify was really helpful early on when I emailed him with a few questions, so 5 stars for service, too.

Réponse de l'équipe de Knowify

il y a 10 ans

Thanks for your feedback Dan, we really appreciate the praise.

Kathy
Accounting Manager (É.-U.)

Knowify has upped our job costing game dramatically

Commentaires : The entire team can access to review job costs and profitability

The thing we most like about Knowify is how simple and cost effective this addition to our QuickBooks software has been. We enter all our AR and AP transactions into Knowify and it syncs beautifully with QB. Absolutely love the built in AIA billing format and the ability to email out of the application. We also use the app in the field to capture and review employee time. It's very seamless.

The only thing I'd like is simple back button for the page you are on rather than having to start from the beginning.

Knowify helped our company streamline our job costing and invoicing.

Commentaires : Streamlined job costing and invoicing.

I LOVE the time card input, the dashboard view of active jobs, and the expense syncing functionality to Quickbooks.

For jobs that are in process when the software is implemented, there is not a good way to get the data into Knowify to sync with Quickbooks. It would be helpful to have a little more flexibility when creating invoices, and if you had the option to create a detailed budget (Professional mode) for a job in Knowify but were able to track expenses at the job level.

Joel
Director of Building Operations (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Knowify is great!

Knowify is great! We are using their new software for property management. It is very intuitive and easy to use! The integrations are fantastic and keep work flow going. Their mobile app is very simple so all of our supers are able to navigate through the app in English or in Spanish which is a huge plus!

There are no cons to Knowify. We signed up before our free trial ended we loved it so much!