Avis clients sur Service Fusion

En savoir plus sur Service Fusion

Logiciel de gestion des interventions tout-en-un pour gérer votre entreprise de n'importe où, avec des forfaits à partir de 99 $/mois.

En savoir plus sur Service Fusion

Ease of use and the support the company gives its people.

We did really put lots of effort and tried to use this for on and off over a year, but it has been a total disappointment. Our industry is fire protecrion services.

Service Fusion - Notes

Service Fusion a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 167 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Service Fusion ?

Brandon
Brandon
Franchise Community Manager (É.-U.)
, 11-50 employés

If you have a sales team that is mobile and on the road this is an incredible platform.

It's very intuitive and has more tools and most businesses will need. It's very easy for salespeople to use and if they are not able to use it that's a good sign that you should be looking for a replacement.

There are a lot of options that can get a little bit overwhelming. The learning curve is a little high but that's due to the fact that there are so many tools available.

Andrew
Estimator/IT (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11-50 employés

Best Software for running a service-business available. (I would know, I've looked at all of them!)

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Service fusion is the best software out there that I have seen. We used to use Smart Service and when one of their tech support agents expressed surprise that I had 8 tabs open and the software was still functioning I realized that it was a sub-par product. After that myself and our management sat through multiple software demonstrations to make sure we didn't end up with another sub-par software. Of all the demonstrations we went through, Service Fusion was, by far, the most cost effective and capable software available on the market. It runs on the internet, so we can access it from any computer or tablet without having to download any additional software. It also updates regularly, which, since it's on the web I don't have to visit each work station in the office to update software anymore, which is a huge time saver.

The most impactful features for us are all of the automatic things the software does to communicate with our customers. It emails and texts them automatically the day before an appointment and when the technician is on their way. It has the widest range of features of any service-program I've seen and it is easy to use once the system has been setup to your liking. The Service Fusion team updates the software often, so we're always up-to-date with the latest features.

The only things that could be better are: The field application for technicians. It would be easier for us if we could create and edit inspection reports in the service fusion app itself instead of having to leave the app to fill out our reports and then upload them to the job.

il y a 5 mois

Andrew, we sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our software.

Paul
Managing Manager (É.-U.)

Managing Member

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Up until December 2022 and January 2023 it was a 5 star experience. If you plan to process credit card transactions, there is a possibility that you may be dissatisfied with that part of the platform. We are currently working through a solution or could consider finding another platform.

The program platform is very good to excellent for the HVAC industry, especially when we compared the platform more than 2 years ago to other platforms.

At the end of the 2022 fiscal year, Service Fusion changed its gateway process for credit card transactions and we are no longer allowed to use the credit card processing company we had used for several years. The research being asked by what is appears to be a 3rd party vendor is very comprehensive. Because we did not provide information, they held up an $8,000 transaction and shared they would not process payment to us either for 90+ days or until we provide information.

James
President (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Watch for "Merchant Fees"

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Thieves. When cancelling, look for "merchant fees" hiding that is actually the company you've already cancelled with still charging your company.

Michelle
Construction, 11-50 employés

Great for small or start up company

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Service Fusion great for small start up company. Price cant be beat. Did experience issues with system on several occasions and that is hard when we are east coast and tech support is 2 hours behind. That leaves us unproductive. Preventive maintenances not easily tracked.

Loved that we were able to create job statuses and color code them - making it easier to determine tech returns or parts needed when looking at Dispatch Board. Liked equipment tracking but wish could have attached picture of equipment

Mobile App needs improvements. Technicians unable to search for job by job #. They had to go to customer and scroll until they located job #.

il y a 3 mois

Michelle, thank you so much for your honest review. I can confirm you can search by job number on the mobile app. Unlike the back office search, you do have to insert the job number fully. It will not match a partial search. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact support at support@servicefusion.com or (888) 902-0304 Option 2.

Miles
Construction, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Good software, Terrible customer support (software goes down regularly)

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It's sad because it was a well designed piece of software and something must have happened (most likely a sale) where the software is no longer supported and virtually no enhances are being made. But most worrisome is that it crashes regularly. They also invest zero resources into customer support. ServiceFusion, right the ship before it's too late!

It's a great tool, very intuitive with significant flexibility. It has the potential to be great if the company would invest in the infrastructure flaws that make the software continue to go down/fail. Customer service is basically non-existent. They have absolutely no interest/motivation to speak to someone and individually address your needs - even if you offer to pay for it! Very poorly run company in that respect.

The customer service is just terrible. The software goes down for hours and hours leaving you in a lurch. They have no after hours support. It's not uncommon for the software to go down at 6pm and then will stay down until someone gets into the office at 8am. What happens to those of us that work in the evenings? This is highly disruptive to the businesses using the tool. There is a strong indication the company is not vested in the long run.

Carla
Construction, 11-50 employés

Wow, great product and great support!

Commentaires : We were skeptical about switching from one online program to another for our dispatch and billing needs but holy cow, so glad we did! From the beginning they have been so helpful. We can now look customers up by address, phone number, etc... We can add contacts for each job location, as many as we want, we can add service locations with notes, as many as we want... The accounting portion, unpaid invoices etc... is great. Being able to figure out what jobs haven't been billed out is simple. This program is helping us be more efficient, collect money faster and thus buy new equipment sooner. There are so many options with this program, it's truly amazing.

It is hard to say what we like most about Service Fusion because all the parts work together to help our business function at it's best. Maybe the customer support. They actually want to help us, can help us and know what they are talking about. They give answers instead of the run around, every single time without fail. It is truly amazing and compared to other programs we have used it is night and day the level of expertise and perfection.

The video tutorials. They were a bit torturous. Watching a video of a learning session that lasts a couple of hours while trying to run an emergency service company and take care of customers is asking too much.

Sharon
Consultant (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Full Enterprise Solution for Field Service Operation

Commentaires : Service Fusion is our field operations enterprise software. As an installation and service company, it serves as the CRM, produces estimates/quotes, facilitates dispatching and job notes collection. In addition, Service Fusion integrates with both QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks Online. Invoices are creating in Service Fusion and pushed thru to QuickBooks as are customer payments, which allow us to invoice immediately upon the close out of a job without having to wait for part-time accounting staff to be in the office. Our prior process lost up to 4-7 days before invoices were processed. Service Fusion comes with mobile apps for field staff to check in and out of jobs which is used for project billing and payroll processing. We were able to eliminate the use of 4 separate programs upon implementation of Service Fusion: time tracker, calendar, teams collaboration software, and a service ticket tracking program.

Service Fusion's functionality allowed us to replace several separate program, reducing cost and increasing efficiency. Customers are able to digitally sign-off on techs' mobile devices upon project completion.

There are limited report options. Would like to have a checklist option for field techs, where they can actually check off the boxes as specific tasks are completed.

Paddy
Business Development Manager (Canada)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Love the product but REALLY LOVE the support team - Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Commentaires : Extremely happy.

The communication tools for both the clients and our techs in the field. We're still learning more great features every day and experimenting. Love how they are constantly adding new features and easy explanations of how to use them. When we have questions, and we often do, the support team is amazing!

We're in the process of learning more about the great features of Fusion. There is a lot here that we're not using yet... yet.

Hannah
Assistant to CEO (É.-U.)

Much Improved

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I've been using this software for years and it has much improved over time. There are several add-on features like call tracking and phone automation that are very useful.

I like the ability to schedule workers, schedule payment notifications, and do job costing all from the same place.

It can be a little tricky to navigate and the custom template setup is a bit lacking.

Vice President (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Mislead reps, they take your money and run

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Horrible customer service!!

Lots of customization, ease of mobile device.

Lied to by sales rep, and implementation team about what system can do. Found that no PO's can be generated through mobile device. GPS system is beyond horrible. No tracking, just real time tracking. Most of time it never updates so fleet is always idling instead of driving. No custom forms. Customer service is the worst. No follow up, no corrections, no help getting live but will take your money

Crysten
Vice President Operations & Marketing ()

Great for small HVAC companies

Commentaires : Overall our experience with Service Fusion has been great. It's a tool that will do well for any small service company. I would love to see Service Fusion step up their partnership with larger organizations like ACCA and do more with their on boarding process. We were left to figuring out how to apply the tool to our own processes and how to get the tool to do things we wanted it to do for us. Service Fusion was there for us when we have questions, but a better on boarding process with a consultant to help us set up would have saved Service Fusion teams from less questions down the road and helped us ensure we're using the tool/setting up our own methods properly in the first place. I would still recommend Service Fusion to any small business like ours.

It's allowed our small business to get more connected with customers and create a better customer database along with new payment portals not available to us before. We are still learning the tool but we've already saved time regarding payroll and getting critical data in the hands of our Technicians when they are out in the field. Connecting the field to the office support team has been critical in ensuring we're providing our best selves to the end customer. The Service Fusion team has been incredible! They are super supportive and answer any questions we have on any given day within minutes. They have helpful videos and go the extra mile to help in every aspect. Great Team!

While there are some incredible features that have helped us, there are some limitations and clunkiness that needs to be ironed out. The dispatching views are great but limited to size of screen - having to reduce the overall screen to see our entire team doesn't give us a view of the bigger picture. The phone app doesn't allow this larger picture of schedules when we're out of the office, however the dispatch does connect to Google Calendar to get it but still makes it so we're jumping through multiple clicks to get answers to customers on our availability when we're in the field. Reporting on schedules and tracking schedules is somewhat limited. There is no good way to handle tracking paid time off (which we offer to our employees) so we are left to creating our own work arounds to track this. We run into our teams forgetting to track their time and needing to update their time on the back end - there are ways to get it updated, but it's clunky - multiple clicks through multiple areas isn't always transparent on method. We have clients with multiple properties and while the tool supports this model, we would love for it to track the equipment to each property so we're not having to manually look this information up. For us being in HVAC, we need a way to track the size of the air filter for a few of our customers that own hundreds/thousands of properties. Being able to tie equipment to property would be huge.

CEO (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

New, but VERY impressed with features for the money, and MOSTLY SUPPORT!

Commentaires : Again, I'm new and just started managing people in it.. but my overall feeling is I can certainly run my business on it. I'm sure some things will annoy us and we'll wish it could do this or that, but it's very flexible to a variety of service/ field businesses. We're excited about choosing it and incorporating our processes around it.

I reviewed and tested over 15 softwares to help us run our property services company, and Service Fusion was the clear winner. Although lacking in some things I would like to see, it has more in one package at a reasonable price than all the others. I'm also excited about their new version coming out. Main reason for this review though is RAVE about the support I received from CSR; I believe a manager in support I was lucky enough to get on the phone when I called in. Before I spoke to CSR, I was still very lost on how to BEST apply the software to our business needs, and this was after 2 implementation meetings with my onboarding specialist. Long story, short, I spoke to CSR for 4 fast hours as he let me talk outloud and verbalize the multiple "if this then that" scenarios I would wrestle with to make sure I was using SF in the most efficient way possible. Then, after listening intently, and putting himself in my shoes, he would work with me to find the answer. To add to the best software service I have had in years, at the end of the call, he asked me to hold as we were wrapping up 2 last points so he could say goodbye to his team as they were leaving for the day. Then, CSR spoke to me for another 30 to 45 minutes AFTER he was done for the day. Before my call with CSR, I felt like I was a 2 out of 10 on the program. After my call, I felt like I was a 8/9 out of 10. THAT is the type of support that will help us succeed with SF!

New so still finding things out, but 1 thing is there seem to be some fields that aren't that functional; more placeholders. If they were functional based on the data they contain, it would be amazing! For example, you can put how many manhours per unit of measure a service costs. However, when you ad a quantity, it doesn't calculate the manhours; it's more of just a placeholder?! Reporting could be a little more custom too. I'm hopeful some of these things are going to be addressed in V2 sometime this year, but even if they aren't, this is still a LOT of engine and features for the money.

Leif
Principal (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Fabulous and versatile product... EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Commentaires : Tremendous consolidation and money-saving via systems and especially efficiency and automation capabilities!

We are a full-service cleaning and restoration contractor in WA State, and have had a heck of a time finding software that works well in all divisions of our business. There are many cleaning software platforms and a few restoration-specific programs, but we've been looking for YEARS for software that will allow us to manage both, including re-construction. Intuitive platform, versatility, list and workflow creation including the ability to customize and require that personnel gather specific information, GPS, payroll and credit card processing integration (allowed us to kill separate systems/charges for all 3 of those elsewhere!), good and simple reporting features and the sheer ability to book simply daily/one-off jobs, as well as full-blown project management! Interpersonally, Max Paltsev (SF CEO) makes himself totally available and is extremely hands-on! SF is highly capable and is developed in-house (vs. farmed-out over seas), which is a big deal to us! I brought up an issue just yesterday regarding a specific functionality item that is pivotal to our business. My account rep took the issue right to Max and I received a reply today that their development team is creating a code-module as we speak and it will be re-coded by week's-end. SERIOUSLY!?... WHO DOES THAT? Incredible. It doesn't get any better than this. My goal is to master this system's functionality and I find things every day that are better than I even imagined. We are now a lifetime client!

Very few. Calendar is a bit dated and needs a little help in relation to what SF calls DISPATCH capabilities... BUT this is a primary focus on their

Braden
Marketing and Business Development Manager (É.-U.)
Machines, 11-50 employés

Easy Plug and Play Service Management Tool

Commentaires : Service Fusion has been a blessing; previously we were manually routing our individual field service technicians to their appointments by phone as they came in, and following up with an email to provide the address. Again, although I would like to see some updates to the mobility of scanning and inventory management, overall this is a strong application.

This app is an all-inclusive solution for anyone conducting field service work at customer locations! We are an industrial mechanic service, that has built our business around specialized in-field repair servicing. Service Fusion is a one-stop shop for appointment information; it features a GPS module to make for easy appointment transportation. In addition, they offer customizations within their template for appointments which allows us to include industry-specific task items and buttons.

The biggest issue we run into is with inventory management. Although they have a great inventory management module, that has a lot of expandability and allows for barcode scanning, the scanner is restricted to operating only when attached to a laptop... You can't attach it to a tablet or mobile device which makes it very cumbersome and not as intuitive with the mobile application as you would hope. The platform is built off the mobility via the app, so to not allow the scanning and inventory management to function off of that is very counter-intuitive in my opinion.

Jim
Director (É.-U.)

One major accounting flaw

One of the most feature-rich software platforms we came across in our vetting process. The ability to close-out a job, but leave a task open to do at a later time would have made this the best software we found. GPS tracking was nice in theory, but did not work correctly on iOS devices.

The software is unable to do 3rd party billing to more than one parent company. All other software we ran across was able to do this. During the sales process, the salesperson guaranteed us that their software had the ability to bill any 3rd party.. what he didn't say is that it permanently locks that account to a single parent.. and any changes affects any other open jobs with the same customer. 3 months of wasted time.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jim, Thank You for the complimentary nature of your review and the 4-5 stars across the board; however, to help avoid confusion among prospective readers, I would like to clarify one important thing. What you referred to as an accounting flaw has actually nothing to do with accounting, per se. More specifically, it is WHO the invoice goes to versus HOW MUCH the invoice is for. While our parent > sub-customer logic is identical to that of QuickBooks, we do understand that your specific needs are a bit different. I apologize that this critical detail was missed or misunderstood in the sales process as well as earlier in your on-boarding process. As for being able to close out jobs while leaving tasks open, this can be very easily accomplished with the additional site visit feature. Thank You again and we look forward to possibly welcoming you back on board one day! Max @ Service Fusion

Thomas
Construction, 2-10 employés

Excellent Service and Dispatch App

Commentaires : Easy to keep track of jobs, estimates, and repeating jobs.

Easy to use, can track customer information, jobs, repeating jobs, and estimates.

Quickbooks sync is one way, and the information that goes down to QB is limited. Some organizational functions are lacking, but the development team is hard at work and is adding features frequently.

Lucas
Service Manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés

Amazing Product & Service!!

I can't say enough about all aspects of this product. We had gone through two programs that were not providing us with the Quickbooks relationship we needed as well as the ease of use and service dispatching. I love the customer service team that has answered literally every question I've had since we've started. Switching programs twice is an accounting feat and very difficult logistically. There hasn't been one time Service Fusion didn't answer a question when I was hung up on something during our transition. I called about 12 times in one day with not a single complaint from their staff. Nothing but excitement to help us. The system itself has already met my expectations and then some. As I'm learning more about the capabilities of the program I'm even more excited to continue using it. Fantastic product all around.

I would honestly have to say I can't find much of a con that's significant enough for me to write about. After two weeks of straight use I have yet to have something that bothers me. With any system, there probably is an issue somewhere, I just haven't found one yet. With any problem I've had the customer service team has explained how to work it out.

Leo
Owner ()

Field Service Software

Commentaires : I have been a user and administrator of Service Fusion for the past year. I looked and tried various programs but I found none that could match Service Fusion. It is easy to master, has many valuable features from Scheduling, Fleet Management, to Financial Features. My help was able to learn it without much training.
If I encounter an issue or have questions about how to do something their customer service is outstanding. I use this in the electrical industry and am not certain how I functioned without it. I have an MBA and a BA in Computer Science and know quite a lot about programs. In my opinion, there is not a software product that can rival Service Fusion.

Customer Service, scheduling, fleet management

The product list needs to be reorganized where new items can be added on the fly and a better job could be done in the grouping of items into a category.

Keri
Office Assistant (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

Clean & organized way to dispatch and schedule appointments!

Commentaires : Very beneficial software for scheduling and dispatching. Have the ability to attach photos and or documents to certain jobs is very helpful. Service Fusion is an easy to navigate software and definitely helps prevent follow ups from falling through the cracks.

The ability to read clearly, and fill in extra notes and details needed for jobs we need to return to. As well as the ability to set reminders of appointments.

The fact that when going to a customers main page on Service Fusion it won't show if they have a past due balance. You have to go through a couple tabs to find out if they indeed owe money still.

daniel
Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

After numerous softwares, we finally have found the winner!!!!!

Commentaires : Everything is so easy, we spent 1 week working out the systems and understanding the system. We started on 12/10/2018 and by 12/24/2018 we were confident to actually use the system daily. Today (1/3/2019) we are fully operational without double entry into our old systems. I am so excited about the future upgrades as well.

The ease of use, the depth of details, the new front dashboard is amazing. After 7 different softwares in the past 3 years, Service Fusion is much more user friendly. I cannot believe how much support I can get. I literally called 14 times in one day when we first began. Our team loves Service Fusion and so do the technicians. The technicians app is so easy to maneuver around. We really love how it updates almost immediately. Everyday i find something else it has, and I am blown away that for once I can truly trust my software to run my business. Payroll is done in 30 minutes instead of 3-4 hrs.

There is nothing we don't like and almost everything we have asked about is in the development pipeline with an honest time assessment.

Kendra
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Huge Risk = Huge Reward and Major Gains in Productivity

Commentaires : Using service fusion has allowed us to better manage our team and more thoughtfully grow our business.

Being able to measure accurately the numbers of jobs completed, billed, invoiced, paid in full. The productivity levels of each team member makes it much easier to manage and strategically grow the business.

There are a few glitches here or there with roll outs and upgrades, but for the most part after the new intergrators are installed or new features are live, the functionality continues to improve and make the product very user friendly, fast and intuitive.

CM
Office Assistant (É.-U.)

Beware of this Program!

Commentaires : Our experience with this company has been very poor. Our Company has been using Service Fusion for over a year. Please be aware that our experience with their customer support has been terrible. The program is buggy and Developers are slow to fix problems. You seldom hear back from them about the status of an issue. We have been unable to manage our inventory/books now for weeks because there are major bugs in that part of the program. The program is supposed to be integrated with Quick Books, but that has been a nightmare for us. We have been trying to get data to sync from Service Fusion to Quick Books for the past four months! No one returns our phone calls. We've even left messages for management and they won't respond to our phone calls. Customer support doesn't take responsibility for helping to find resolution to problems. If you value your business data, please think twice before you trust your information to this company!

General Interface is quite user friendly.

There are a lot of bugs in this software. The reporting is very limited and you can't get all of your data out of the system. Some of the reports are currently providing bad data and cannot be used. They are slow to fix issues and there is no customer service support.

Terra

Plumbing Contractor

Commentaires : We have never had a problem with Service fusion, anytime we have a question, we are able to contact a real person to assist us.

Service fusion is very affordable, and has nice perks, such as setting an auto email/text to customers - that relieves our office staff from having to do this, so they can focus on different areas of the company.

Reporting options - I wish there was more friendly reports that you could generate.

Alexandra
, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great software for scheduling personnel!

Service Fusion has been ultimately the best scheduling software i've used so far. It's been very simple and very organized way to schedule our technicians. I receive a call from the customers and schedule them, after I assign a tech for it, they receive a notification on their phone from the app giving them all the details as to what the service call is for!