Avis clients sur CEIPAL ATS

En savoir plus sur CEIPAL ATS

L'un des principaux systèmes d'ATS dans le cloud qui propose des demandes et publications d'emploi, la sélection des candidats assistée par IA, l'entretien, l'intégration, les rapports, etc.

En savoir plus sur CEIPAL ATS

Ceipal Talenthire is a good ATS if I'll talk about small business companies. It's costing is not that much high but also provides a great compatibility and features.

Ceipal page stuck and buffering all the time during work. We have to delete all history and again have to start process from starting rest hard to get a relevant profile from our database.

CEIPAL ATS - Notes

CEIPAL ATS a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 806 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CEIPAL ATS ?

Raja
Technical recruiter (Inde)

recruiters best friend

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : ceipal is very useful for recruiting with talent candidates and its very fast and get good resumes and my experience ceipal mostly i have all time sourcing is ceipal and very helpful also for my work

ceipal is very useful for recruiting with talent candidates and its very fast and get good resumes and ceipal gets match the correct skills what we need profiles and many skills are automated options also ceipal

the main difficult is many wrong numbers and sometimes get low profiles also

Jaybeer
Jaybeer
IT Recruiter (Inde)

Ceipal

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I'm using ceipal last 1 year. in this software i got all the tools.

In ceipal , there is best searching tools. easy to use, easy to find candidates. Easly upload the data in ceipal and updating.

This is amazing software. I dont think so there is any drawback of ceipal.

Hadi
Recruitment Team lead (Inde)

Ceipal ATS

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Whatever our basic requirements are white switching from the existing it had all of them. Starting from the transition it was smooth and easy. In a month, the team ensured to educate and train admins/ users about the product and helped us to understand and learn more about the product. Is has been a great experience for the team and the tool was in our budget.

Dashboards and ease of access. The system can be customizable as per the requirement and very easily. The resume search feature is a lifesaver and saves the work of uploading the resumes manually. Power BI helps to get the required reports in the format/diagram we want. The system is very fast compared to other ATS when it comes to resume search. It loads the search results in less than a minute, even if the system fetches 10000's of resumes and the support team is very responsive and helpfull.

The system is loaded with tons of features and it is difficult to access all of them at once sometimes we lose the best of the features in the mix. Rather than focusing on developing new features, the development team should work on improving the current. Monster integration is a serious issue right now, if we look at the integration the system is integrated with the OLD API. The team should work on timely integrations.

il y a 6 mois

We would like to send you our heartfelt thanks and regards for taking out the time from your busy schedule and reviewing us. It was wonderful to hear that you had a good experience. Reviews like this are the reason for which we work hard.

Robbie
Partner (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Alternatives envisagées :

Excellent product but needs more help!

Commentaires : Our belief is still very positive that despite the poor Onboarding that we made the right decision with Ceipal but the next 6 months will determine that.

The overall functionality is great - quite user friendly and great use of visuals. Of the 5 software products we reviewed in our selection process they had the most nimble product. Sales process was amazing, however the challenges begin when you are handed over to their onboarding.

The integration/migration has been a disaster along with the Onboarding process which I describe as a "Voyage of Discovery". The Onboarding is conducted from India and they work in a large open-plan office with incredible noise distractions which makes it impossible to properly hear or understand. Also they need to take more time to understand their clients and tailor any onboarding training to their specific needs. On a positive note they seem to recognise this is a problem and say they will be hiring new US based Onboarding specialists which is critical if they want to grow in this market.

ARUN
Vice President (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Ceipal Talenthire is a great product

Commentaires : Excellent experience. The biggest business problem we solved was one click automatic migration of multiple resumes at a time from various jobboards. Another was one click automatic job posting broadcast to large groups of candidates.

Easy to use, lot of functionality, excellent customer support.

Nothing was difficult to use. When we started with them 5 years back, they did not have full integration with some jobboards. However in the recent 3-4 r years they have done an amazing job at integrating with all major jobboards both for job posting and resume migration.

Ravi
Delivery Head (Inde)

Worth for money

Commentaires : As soon as I took the position at KK Associates as Delivery Head, I have implemented CEIPAL tool in our organization, which really helped us to save so much of cost, where we used loose lots of money on paid job portals. With the help of Ceipal we are running our business smoothly & I recommend this tool for all the Staffing companies for their staffing needs.

Cost is cheaper then the alternative product and all most all the features are available in ceipal to make your hiring is easy.

Managine Partner (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

Amazing customer service + best pricing for a small company = 100% recommend

Commentaires : Frustrating to learn how to use it, initially, but their support team is amazing. Dedicated support rep, great project management, great responsiveness. Whenever you buy a product, it's always about the support after the fact. Specifically with an ATS/CRM: you're never going to be able to fully utilize/figure it out by yourself. No matter what solution. Unless you buy a "lite" version of some other software with 10% of the functionality. And then you're going to end up paying more as you upgrade to more and more functionality.

I really can't do much self service, or I don't know-how. That being said, their LIVE support is so fast/responsive that I don't miss having self support. I can't say this enough. I spent 40+ hours with our onboarding support rep ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!) before he turned me over to my regular support rep. Often times same day response and great great great support. My regular support rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is also on point. I initially had my doubts having an indian software company as my ATS of choice, but really, they have crushed it. Strong communication skills, rapid response, and incredible value. Can't say it enough. So, yeah. I don't miss/need the self service portal. Since this for overall feedback, it's important to know that this is a BIG piece of software in terms of functionality. EVERYTHING is unlocked so you have to go from knowing zero about it, to having (literally) the whole solution at your fingertips. It's a lot to learn/handle. I love it.

Some of it feels a bit clunky, there are some grammatical/syntax errors or awkwardness in how they word things. But that's maybe .1% of the overall solution.

l’année dernière

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and beautiful review. Our team appreciates your feedback. This review made our day. We have noted down your recommendations as well, and we will take them into consideration. We are dedicated to providing an excellent user experience and support, and your review affirms our team's hard work Thank You!

POLA
Sr, Recruiter & Sales (Inde)
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés

Good Product Recruiting.

Commentaires : The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base . As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product

Customisation options and customer support.

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now.

il y a 4 ans

Dear POLA Sharath, Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We have given the links for frequently used configurations on user panel to navigate directly from the dashboard. We hope this will definitely useful to you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Vipin
Sr. Technical Recruiter-US Staffing (Inde)
Ressources humaines, 1 001-5 000 employés

100% delivery of what's been promised to the clients

Commentaires : Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS.One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what

Pros:Customisation options and customer support. Customization options and customer support. Customization options and customer support. 1. Job Posting 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied Cons:It is up to mark. So far there are no Cons about this software. I really enjoy using it and its awesome. Will update when i find any. Certain features can't be generalized, should be feasible as every individual business has their own fashion to run that. The Views have a limit of 100 resumes on one page. If it can be extended to 100-500, it will be great to send bulk emails.

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client

il y a 4 ans

Dear Vipin, Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Neeraj
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Inde)

Feedback based on 12+ Months of use

Commentaires : Generation of Internal database is amazing feature.
Mail merge, Free job Post, Hot Lists are the powerful functions .
Value for money, ROI is the key.

Its a 360 degree solutions for Recruitment, all round performance in terms of Bench marketing, Strategic recruitment and Head hunting. Most amazing part is API integration of Job Portals and job postings, more easier, just one click and your job is on air.

In applicant search section, in advanced search, sometimes its taking time to fetch the results (this is in internal database search) and the result which we are getting some times its not accurate enough in terms of skill sets. In case if we are searching resumes on dice through ceipal, then from the search result page we can not open resumes in new tabs, there is an option for that we that is not much convenient. While Migrating any resume into our internal database from dice or monster, it take bit more time, if that can be reduce that will be much better.

Team Lead Recruitment (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Ceipal has been a great ATS for us.

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The overall performance and ease of use are very good. It would be great if the responsiveness will improve. The flexibility and customization that Ceipal offers are great. I would highly recommend Ceipal to my friends and colleagues.

The features and customization that Ceipal offers are great. It is highly customizable and the database management is easy. Integration with various job boards easily makes it a great ATS. The candidate life cycle from sourcing to onboarding and maintenance is well designed and presented. This makes Ceipal one of the best available ATS in the market.

The only thing that I would say needs some improvement is the response time. It seems a little sluggish and in the recruitment business time is everything.

Vidyadhar
Administrator (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Great product, lot of functionality, User Friendly tool and great customer support

Commentaires : This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.

We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client positions/requirements . Product is well integrated with all major job boards. Jobs can be easily posted from CEIPAL to multiple jobs boards with one click. All the resume responses in multiple job board job postings flow directly into CEIPAL Master job posting. Candidates can be tracked in CEIPAL Master job posting either as Submitted candidate or as a pipeline candidate. Quick and Easy report generation , Multiple user application. 24/7 customer support. Easy access to all level of employees make it more efficient and secured data management.

I didn't fine any cons in this product because they reach to the client expectations and also take requirements and develop the product.

il y a 5 ans

Narasimman
Senior Technical Recruiter (Inde)

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : As I said, Overall Ceipal ATS is the best always. I would recommend and campaign this to every organisation if I can do.

Ceipal is one of the best ATS I have ever seen before. It is more than user friendly. My overlll experience with Ceipal for past five years is on one line. I have survived this industry and company due to ceipal. Yes, it is a great platform for hard seekers.

Need some changes and updates in Algorithm, Its tome to stremlined. We are getting irrelvent results sometimes. Also develoing their AI tool would be help to save our time.

Bruce
Bruce
Recruitment Professional (Inde)
Recrutement, 201-500 employés

Working on CEIPAL is a fantastic experience, and while working on CEIPAL, job has been simpler.

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Working on CEIPAL has solved many difficulties for me. Switching between different job portals has become a simple task because to Ceipal's ease of use.

Ceipal's Integrated Search has made things easier for me because I now have access to all of the job sites I use, and recruitment has been a breeze since I started using it. Working has been an amazing experience.

Backend issues with CEIPAL, such as difficulty opening resumes and errors while moving resumes, are considerable. I experienced this a few days ago, and there is occasionally a lag when loading resumes.

Resource Manager (Inde)
Recrutement, 51-200 employés

Ceipal easy for new users, Not as detailed and user-friendly for long term

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Ceipal is a good to have ATS system, but in this current market people tend not to switch to a new ATS system as it requires a lot of work and training to the current employees who are already working on a different system, a great UI/UX and great new integration features which are not yet introduced in other ATSs.

Ceipal is very straight forward, easy to use use ATS software, which has all the options to integrate with other CRM systems. It has a good reputation to work along with major job portals like Monsters and CB. It has all the options to maintain all the reports and data required for a particular team, client and managers to improve their productivity or to monitor productivity

Ceipal appears like a downgrade when someone switches from a different ATS to ceipal, this might be the same case when someone moves from one ATS to the other. The main difference comes when there is a lot of activity for a single client, single role, single candidate which are associated with each others, its's better viewed on other ATSs. Also the integration with various VMS systems is also not upto the mark because of the differences between those VMS systems and client workflow concept.

Nabeel
Recruitment Specialist (Inde)

Amazing ATS

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It is an amazing ATS with really great features and amazing user interface.

The interface of the product is very good, viewing resumes is very easy, searching for candidates is very easy. Putting notes on the candidates and doing submission be it internal or external client submissions is also very easy.

Doing placement activity is a bit hectic with so many details to fill, sometime parsing resumes from job boards slows it down, sometimes the ATS hangs for few minutes.

Sonu
Vice President (Inde)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 11-50 employés

Combination of all ATS

I have used several ATS in my 9+ Years of the Recruitment journey. We found Ceipal is a combination of all ATS with advanced features. It's very easy to use & TONS of functionality, The great part is the admin user has all rights to customize according to their need. Few things I mostly like- Customer support, Customized options, good GUI, Reporting, Pricing and many more features which makes it a different product.

Don't have a Referal program. OR Outsourcing your sales process.

Swarnadip
Recruitment Executive (Inde)

ATS at its best.

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with ceipal is amazing at all times, being the first ATS system i have used i enjoy my work as it helps me reduce a lot of time for certain manual things that needs to be done.

I love that ceipal has the most user friendly front end which allows any new user to explore and understand the software with. I am in love with the AI of this product as it is compiled properly and it helps reduce a lot of manual work by automating half of the processes for example mail merging, data analysis, etc. Overall it is a great product.

The only thing i hate about this product is that mid way through Boolean search while screening candidate profile's, rarely the ATS gets stuck midway and the operation fails, which i believe the ceipal team is working hard to resolve, it is a bit annoying sometimes as we have to reload it and once reloaded there is a saved history for the strings but it fails to accommodate few filters applied and the candidate list gets shuffled which in turn creates a confusion of which candidates i have spoken to who is left to be spoken with. Other than this small issue Ceipal is my go to ATS.

US IT Recruiter (Inde)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

it's very transparent and easy to learn quickly

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : It was a outstanding experience with Ceipal and I'm not leaving my current organization because this company is having Ceipal tool as ATS

Email Merging is the best and most likeing thi

Profile Migration is the least about this tool

il y a 9 mois

Dear user, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review of CEIPAL! We're thrilled to know that important customers like you have an outstanding experience with our product. It's so gratifying to know that our technology helps you to be productive and stay motivated! We can't thank you enough for your feedback.

Shalini
Recruitment Professional (Inde)

Review for CEIPAL ATS

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I am able to keep track of all the candidates I've ever interacted with. With this ATS, it's also easy to keep your entire team in the loop and work more efficiently. Overall, CEIPAL has helped me produce significantly better results.

CEIPAL has many promising features but the best one according to me is the feature of adding the notes and tracking all the submissions under the job. Notes really helped my teammates coordinate and understand the needs of a candidate before and after reaching them.

CEIPAL can do better to improve its employee management database. Sometimes it takes time to load and sometimes it shows some error.

JERI
CEO (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

VERY VERY PLEASED

Commentaires : The Ceipal team has been amazing!!!

Everything! Transition was quick, easy and seamless. The tech team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been AMAZING TO WORK WITH

TRAINING but it was great and the best it could be.

Adnan
Recruitment Specialist (Inde)

Ceipal Review

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The overall experience is good as it makes my day to day work easy. I have a single solution for all my recruitment related tasks

Ceipal is very user friendly and easy to use. You can use multiple job boards at a time to search for the right pool of candidates. The integration is very user friendly and can provide excellent results in a very shorter span of time.

You cannot work on multiple profiles as it slows down if we try to do multiple tasks

Carolyn
Director of Recruiting (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

We Love CEIPAL TalentHire!

Commentaires : Improved time management, productivity and ease of process.

We have been using CEIPAL TalentHire for over 2 years now and the ease of process is excellent both from a Recruiter and an Administration standpoint. The Applicant Summary Customized View provides a live view of all activity which is an excellent time management tool and avoids any duplication of process to maximize productivity. The search features and the reporting tools have been enhanced and can be customized. The CEIPAL Support Team are outstanding!! We always receive an immediate response on any questions or issues regardless of the time of day and, we always receive prompt resolution. Additionally, any custom feature requests have been actioned immediately. We highly recommend CEIPAL TalentHire.

il y a 5 ans

Srinath
Operations Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

I have been in love with this tool since the day i have started using it.

Commentaires : Every single thing i am using on the tool is a benefit for me.

This is the Best ATS i have ever been using. The application is very simple to use and also serves the purpose of providing complete information of business to the management at a glance. A complete picture of the staffing business can just be viewed on the dashboard which makes my life easy. I can just record and track every individual performance which helps me to take a quick decisions.I highly recommend it to all the businesses which are in this staffing arena.

I do not see anything. literally anything negative about this tool.Every suggestion that we make is taken into consideration and they have a good knowledgeable development team who can make those changes and upgrade it to next versions

il y a 4 ans

Dear Srinath, Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Ashley
Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition Specialist (É.-U.)

Great Tool to Continue Developing

Commentaires : 85% satisfied

I like the integrated search and the note feature I like being able to post to job boards within minutes- I just wish I could view the job posting.

The features lost from paid for services by using the integration and not directly using the platform. The lack of ability to track activity if working directly on other platforms. Job postings seem illusive and you can’t hyperlink to see your active job post once it live. Would like to see metrics on job posting - how many people interacted with the post. Tracking activity on internal resumes that have already been imported is difficult.

la semaine dernière

Hi Ashley, thank you for reviewing our business. We're glad you like our integrated search and notes features. With regards to tracking activities on job postings, we don't get details from respective job boards. We have noted the rest of your feedback and will be working on it. At CEIPAL, we strive to provide you an excellent customer experience and stellar service. Thank you again!