Avis clients sur MightyCall

En savoir plus sur MightyCall

Les clients : propriétaires de petites et moyennes entreprises âgés de 25 à 54 ans ; optimisé pour les entrepreneurs individuels et les entreprises de moins de 100 employés.

En savoir plus sur MightyCall

UI/UX - Although everything is functional the experience for the user is a little bit confusing.

MightyCall - Notes

3,8
3,8
3,7
4,0

MightyCall a reçu une note globale de 3,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 94 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MightyCall ?

Jordan
Jordan
Founder (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

Packed with A Lot of Features

The ability to auto record calls and easily configure menus was very helpful.

It would be nice to be able to control call groups more than just having a list and also it would be nice to have the good music not start over every time someone is on hold but continuously play so that when put on hold they jumped in where it was.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Jordan, Thanks for the review! We will look into various technical possibilities for extending call group flexibility within the system!

Timothy
Timothy
CFM (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Solid Low-Cost (no pay-per-minute)

Commentaires : We have not had any problems at all. Calls are easily identified. We can make calls from our toll-free number. Quality is perfect. No complaints.

It made it super easy to find a toll free vanity number. The cost was better than other providers and their plans are for an unlimited amount of minutes. The setup is very easy to do and intuitive. We were able to do a lot of very nice things with our phone system to make us sound like a huge company. Customer service was always right on, quick, and friendly.

I wished there was a way that customers who called (while all lines were busy) could just wait forever until someone was available. Apparently, this is an expensive feature and the only softwares I found that could do this were exponentially more expensive. Also, I would have liked to be able to just type a script in the prompts and have a friendly voice read them for me. I think they offered voice over service, but with a fee.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Timothy, Glad to hear the service is going well for you. Regarding the wait times, how has your experience using call queues been? Is that not helping keep customers on the line waiting enough?

Marisa
Web Guru (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

Seemed Promising But...

Commentaires : On the plus side, people know that it's a business call. It's cheaper than what we had. On the downside, we kept getting a missed call notification every single time someone got to our phone tree and hung up. I had to tell my team to just shut off their notifications and just have it email them if they got a voicemail because otherwise we were getting so many of these notifications every day. And then the no-vacation mode thing really screwed some stuff up a few times. We ended up having to have that person get a Google Voice number to set as their Mighty Call number and then transfer their GV to another coworker because we couldn't do it within their system. Let's face it, people take vacations. People are out of the office sometimes. Seems pretty crazy to not have some way to forward that person's calls.

It was a lot cheaper than what we were using. We also liked the idea of the app because it meant that we could tell that it was a business call vs. a personal call which is something we couldn't do with our previous software.

There is no vacation mode. I used to be able to forward one of my coworker's extensions to another coworker while they were out of the office but I can't do that anymore. Which means that when one of our sales people is out of the office on vacation, all of those calls just go to voicemail. Which, in a small business, really isn't acceptable. I actually asked your customer service about this one day (on a day when I really needed this feature to work) and was told that not only could I not do it but that it wasn't essential for our business. Which was uncalled for and frankly untrue. There needs to be some way to temporarily transfer someone extension to someone else or enable a vacation mode and it automatically transfers calls to another person or something.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Marisa, We're sorry to hear your customer service experience was so unhelpful. We appreciate you giving the service a chance and are sorry the lack of options for rerouting calls to an employee on vacation cost your business. ~regards

Sarah
Psychotherapist/Clinic Owner Operator (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

Small Business/Clinic User Review

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with MightyCall has been improved by the accessibility of their customer support as well as additional features of the plan. I switched from a different platform and they were able to activate my new plan immediately, creating a seamless transition.

This software allows each practitioner in my clinic to tailor their call flows to meet their individual needs. The additional option of adding a second phone number allowed me to branch out and assign a different phone number for a separate clinic that I am able to integrate with my original business. This reduced the need for creating a different user account and made the process very straightforward. It was also included in the cost of my plan, requiring no additional purchase to add a second business line.

At times the app will not sync with my wireless earbuds or plug in headphones, and the option to use speaker phone is not always available.

Lindsay
Operations Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Inexpensive and functional

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Customer service before setting this up and after has been helpful. It was easy to set up and we haven't had any issues since.

The price for our non-profit is perfect. We got rid of our desktop phones and everyone uses their cell phone or computer. Easy to set up. Great customer service. Number of Users and extensions.

I have not encountered any problems yet.

l’année dernière

Hey Lindsay, We're thrilled to hear the system has been working so well for you! Best of luck continuing to run your Non-profit!

Travis
CEO (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Horrible Experience

Commentaires : Horrible. I never spend the time to write a review but the aggression I have went through with this company is crazy!

There are a lot of features we ended up using such as the softphone, being able to access messages, voicemail and phone calls on the computer.

Very very very slow. This is not just on my own forwarded phone either. The app for both Android and Apple are just down right terrible. There have been numerous dropped calls, in call recordings of our clients saying they can not hear us, and messages that never have been received. We have talked to support numerous times and their reply is usually saying it is a bug we are trying to fix. Thanks for letting us know. For the prime price that we were paying the support was terrible not to mention the service. We ended up just using this service through the computer for phone calls. What a hassle... Lastly, we ended up wanting to port our number to a different service. This was yet again another hassle. Finally we get the information we need to finish the port out and a few days later we get an email saying, "Phone Number Removed"! Now we cant port our phone number that all of our clients have been calling for more than 2 years.... So if you like a service that doesn't work, has poor support, steals your phone number when you decide to move to a different service, then MightyCall is perfect for you. Otherwise if your a normal business person that actually wants to be productive for your company then STAY AWAY! FAR AWAY!!!!

il y a 3 ans

Hello Travis, Sorry your experience was so negative. Addressing your concerns: -There was a minor bug with our mobile app that you contacted us about in October 2018. The subsequent release fixed that bug and we didn't hear from you about call quality afterwards. -Porting a number requires an active account, which means the monthly fee needs to be paid. You can't stop using the service and get a port if you still owe part of the monthly cost (we don't charge cancellation fees, don't worry). -In your case however, we will activate your account to port out your number without requiring the fees you owe, but please not that we did in fact send you multiple emails informing you that your payment was past due and your account was at risk of being disabled. We are starting the porting process today. Good luck to your business in the future.

Lauren
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Works, but not the best

It is very low cost which is great. However, you get what you pay for.

The date and time of received calls or messages is consistently inaccurate. Also, we have had issues with our voicemail message being played twice in a row before someone was able to leave a message. Lastly, the numbers are clearly recycled so we get a lot of calls from previous users of our phone number. The app is not very functional or user friendly. It is very slow and lags most of the time.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Lauren, We're sorry you had issues with the service. We don't keep costs down to reflect our quality but to give customers the chance to use VoIP without breaking the bank. Regarding your specific issues, did you ever consult with our product team to help you set up calling rules?

Charliemagne
Sales and Customer Service (Philippines)
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés

Mighty Call Ease of Use

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : So far I have been using the software for more than a year now. There are some parts that need more improvement but overall the software is functioning the way it is intended to be which helps me complete my task on a daily basis.

What I like most is that I could easily backtrack and listen to all calls using the call recording function and we also received an email on every voice mail that was left on the system it also provides a transcription of the call.

The only issue that I experience is where certain calls where the audio is not that good though it only happens once in a while particularly when I am calling the rural area.

Shari
Shari
Contractor (Jamaïque)
Services aux consommateurs, 5 001-10 000 employés

Decent Phone App

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I did not use it for a long time but not my most memorable software. Good features, just need to be more individually design for multiple users.

It was useful for the moving company I worked for to get to their clients easily without having us as reps calling back and forth from our personal numbers. As we worked from home, the company found a cost effective option to have us all able to interact with its clients and prospects directly without much hassle.

All text messages and the call logs are in one place. So you and your team members see everyone's interactions and can get their messages accidentally. Not a great software if you're using a lead business where agents can steal prospects.

Réponse de l'équipe de CallCurrent

l’année dernière

Hey Shari, thanks for the review. Regarding the contact history, we centralized all communications in 1 place because many of our customers had requested that to increase organization. The feature/system hasn't been designed to account for massive enterprises where workers need to account for other people stealing leads. We have changed our pricing model recently to a "per use" plan more in-line with industry norms, so that should help mitigate that kind of problem in the future. Thanks for your time!

General Manager (Canada)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Great price, some service issues

4,0 l’année dernière

Great price for a simple hosted voip solution.

Some call connection issue (one-way audio) when using the webphone. Experienced a number of SIP phone issues that could not be rectified. MightyCall support advised that it was a router issue; however, this issue was present at only one location while the same router settings were used in four offices.

l’année dernière

Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you feel like you've gotten your money's worth, the issues with the webphone connectivity notwithstanding.

Eric
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Small service company implementation of Mighty Call

5,0 l’année dernière

We utilize mighty call to manage all of our inbound and outbound call center activities. We run it through VOIP Phones and utilize the call user management to share the incoming phone load. The options and features are outstanding. The user support through chat is outstanding as well. The assistants are very knowledgeable of the product and always provide all the support we need. We transferred over from another voip company a few years ago and it was an excellent move.

Not at this time. Some of the options allowed for the que management are not allowed when inbound calls are set to a group ( ex. hold options etc.) we would like to see that changed. Also, many times the texting feature inbound and outbound does not work properly.

l’année dernière

Hey Eric, It's great to hear you are so satisfied with the move to MightyCall. We'll look into the texting feature possibly having some issues for you.

Mental Health Therapist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Mighty Call friendly

Commentaires : Overall it has been good and when I have had issues customer service has been very helpful.

It allows me to have a number for clients to call without purchasing another phone

It has progressively gotten less quirky and easier to use. There have been limitations in texting that have improved. At times it feels difficult to navigate like going to history then text to try to pick up where I left off

il y a 3 ans

Hey Chris, Thanks for the review. We're glad you like the system, but could you be more specific about how you feel the system has gotten harder to use?

Teena
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE SO FAR IN THE VOIP INDUSTRY (and I've had a few)

Commentaires : I was not given the trial period prior to being BILLED $49.99 IMMEDIATELY and when I called to cancel (couldn't get it to cancel in the portal) and was told their "POLICY IS TO NEVER REFUND MONEY BACK". The worst part is that they CHARGED ME ANOTHER $49.99 3 DAYS AGO AND I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ABLE TO USE THE SERVICE! I noted that due to my delay in cancelling I would eat the 1st $49.99 BUT IF I HAD BEEN GIVEN MY TRIAL, I WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BILLED THE 2ND MONTH. BUYER BEWARE I WAS TOLD THIS SERVICE WAS "MONTH TO MONTH" BUT YOU BETTER CATCH THEM BEFORE THEY BILL YOU-DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER DELETE IT. MY REVIEW ISN'T ABOUT HOW THE SERVICE WORKS AS IT WAS NOT FOR ME AND IF THEY WERE A REPUTABLE COMPANY AND GAVE ME AT LEAST DECENT CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH THE CANCELLATION I MAY HAVE RECOMMENDED THEM FOR PEOPLE THAT DON''T NEED TO CONNECT A POLYCOM PHONE BUT RATHER USE THEIR OTHER SERVICES BUT THE WAY THE COMPANY TREATS THE CUSTOMER THAT WANTS TO CANCEL TELLS A LOT ABOUT A COMPANY.

The sales person was great and if the software does what he said-it is good. I got as far as downloading the ap on my phone and logging in online. Both were fine.

Unfortunately one of main things I needed was to be able to use my Polycom phone with the service (in addition to the other options) and the timing for my current provider to stop working (iphone ap to access out of the office) was really bad and I am really busy but I need a phone. I thought I was getting free trial for one but was charged DAY 1. I took the time to set up an onboarding but the tech could not set up my Polycom phone-I told him that the solution was NOT GOING TO WORK FOR ME THEN. Later the sales person tried to send me a written guide to set up but by that time I was too busy to try and figure it out myself.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Teena, I apologize if you were told different things by the sales team and the support team. You are right, entrepreneurs are too busy to have to set up their phones by themselves and our support team should take a more active role in making sure the system is prepped and ready to go for users. Regarding the billing issue, I will look into it to see why you were not given the 7-day free trial. Being billed $49.99 a second time 3 days later seems like a glitch or misunderstanding, since we do not use 3-day cycles in payment. You are first charged after the free trial ends, and then from there on that day of the month. We will investigate, but it seems unlikely you were charged a 2nd time for no reason. ~regards

Katherine
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

The Inn

Commentaires : No technical issues with MightyCall; and therefore I don’t lose valuable time.

Privacy of my personal line. There have been no technical problems with MightyCall;and therefore, I don’t lose valuable work time. It was recommended by my web maintenance company.

No complaints. A text notification might be nice. Overall very happy with the software.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Katherine, glad to hear things are going well for your business with MightyCall!

Michele
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : They have always been so fast in responding and very helpful.

This product is very easy to use! I have had great responses with the team when I had questions. They have always been so helpful. The voicemail and dial to each extension is a great feature for our company.

There isn't anything that I have found to dislike about this software.

Réponse de l'équipe de CallCurrent

l’année dernière

Hey Michele, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, it really helps us out! We're thrilled you enjoy the product and find it easy to use--that's what we're going for!

Malea
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER (É.-U.)
Photographie, 11-50 employés

Great for Streamlining

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Would give our experience a solid "A"

The APP is very easy to manage, the call recording is clear, the text messages come through quickly, and the menu prompts allow for easy communication with our clients

There should not be a limit on how long a text message can be..Can't send or receive photos (a HUGE con for our business), the app often freezes.

l’année dernière

Hey Malea, We're glad to hear you like the system and find it easy to use, as that is a big focus for us. We've been working on enabling picture messages for a while, and hope we can unveil that feature soon enough.

Robby
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

Joyride Houston Input

Commentaires : We really like the ease of implementation

Ease of use for employees Separate lines Texting feature

My time zone keeps going from CST to a European one We are getting 6-10 dropped 8 second calls a day

il y a 3 ans

Hey Robby, Thanks for taking the time to give a review. I'll have the tech department look into why those dropped calls are happening.

Kim
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Mighty call review

Commentaires : Great support, good software

ease of use . very easy to use for everyone on our eam

quality of calls. especially using speaker phone

il y a 3 ans

Hey Kim, Thanks for the review! We appreciate the feedback. Quick question: when your call quality is subpar, are the calls on your cell phone or the webphone? And are you in your in your workplace or somewhere else?

Chad
Chad
Web Developer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Breathing new life into phone software

Commentaires : Fantastic phone provider – the best I've ever used. I would never turn back to our old provider.

MightyCall is new, and you can tell in all the best ways. The apps and website are clean and easy to use, the pricing tiers are common sense, and the support team is responsive. We've had a good time switching to MightyCall from our previous phone provider – a bloated, overpriced giant in desperate need of updates. It has lots of smart automation features that other phone providers don't.

MightyCall is missing a few advances features present in more established phone providers, but I have no doubt that they will continue working and adding these features over time.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Chad, thank you for the nice review! What are some of the features you'd like to see added in the near future? ~regards

Tanner
CEO (Canada)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

Incredible workplace tool.

Functionality with ease. You don't need to be a system administrator to run your call centre. System allows for computer, VoIP and mobility application functionality. No need to run your business from a desk.

Lack of hold music options. Ie. live hold music of radio, ete while users await for a Team member. Being able to disable "activities" on a per number basis.

CEO (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 10 000+ employés

SANTA TRACKER

Commentaires : It is very easy to use and they have a great support team and a marketing team. You can email their support team if you have any problems and they give you a 30 day moneyback guarantee. You can also reach their support team by phone.

It is very easy to use and very easy to set up.

There is nothing at all that I do not like about it.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Michael, we're thrilled you're so happy with the product. Keep your business thriving!

Adonis
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Absolutely The Best.

Commentaires : Hands down the best call capture service for this price point. I was hesitant two years ago when I began. It just work so well for our corporation which has many different companies attached. How can you possibly go wrong ?! THX Mighty Call

Cheap. Reliable. Easy to use. Many other items.

Having to figure out call cirlcles etc.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Adonis, We're thrilled you're happy with the service! We know VoIP can be complicated, so do you have any tips on how we can better approach new customers during setup? (Fantastic name, by the way!)

kanta
biller (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

MIghty Call

It is easy to use. I can use with headphones on my laptop

Once in a while my speaker/mike would get off

il y a 3 ans

Hey Kanta, Thanks for leaving a review! May I ask what kind of mic you're using?

Jamie
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Calls never connected, recording quality subpar, difficult customer service

Commentaires : Very disappointing. I wanted to it to work vs one of the big competitors but it has cost me business and wasted too much of my time.

Not much compared to the trouble it was working with the customer support team.

The web app never alerted to incoming calls despite contacting customer support for help and confirming all setting were correct. Calls forward to my cell also didn't pick up despite the same confirming that all settings were correct. Recording quality for voicemail messages was terrible. Customer service is not knowledgeable and very difficult to work with.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Jamie, We're sorry to hear you had so many technical difficulties during your time with MightyCall. We know technical issues can be frustrating, so our customer service team will try to be more understanding and accommodating in the future. Best of luck with your business.

Jaffer
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 2-10 employés

Customer Service has been Excellent! However, the product can use a few improvements.

Commentaires : Ability to manage all my business calls in a central UI and with call tree options.

The UI is very nice on both the website and the phone app. I like the clean interface and the ability to get to the things that matter right away..(missed calls, team members, call tree)

The phone app has lag issues when it first starts. It may have something to do with the code it is loading upon initial opening. After about 20 seconds the phone app works fine and stops lagging (android, running 7.12)