Avis clients sur ActivTrak

En savoir plus sur ActivTrak

ActivTrak donne aux utilisateurs le pouvoir de comprendre quels processus fonctionnent le mieux pour votre entreprise, qui est engagé et quand la productivité change.

En savoir plus sur ActivTrak

Software was easy to use and adapt to. I have not integrated it with other apps.

The interface can be a bit of a maze. Multiple ways of getting to the same page and at the same time sometimes hard to get back to where you have been before.

ActivTrak - Notes

ActivTrak a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 540 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ActivTrak ?

Owner (Grèce)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

My opinion

Commentaires : I'm very happy, never run in any error and the agent program is constantly updated

ActivTrak is a powerful tool for businesses. You can watch live the efficiency of every employee, if and were their are wasting their time on internet and very discreet. You have all the data in a simple web page with a lot of option and statistics for every user.

The first time you login in the dashboard, its a little weird and you need some time to find everything, how to activate account and change the settings. The installation while is very fast and easy, sometimes is blocked from antivirus programs

José Gabriel
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (Angola)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Great Productivity Tracking Tool - ActivTrak

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, ActivTrak is a great productivity tracking tool. It is easy to use, provides detailed analytics that can help us identify areas for improvement, and is generally reliable.

ActivTrak is a very useful tool for tracking user productivity. I especially like the fact that it provides detailed real-time analytics, allowing us to quickly identify any areas that need improvement. Additionally, it is very easy to use and the user interface is intuitive and user-friendly.

The reporting feature could be improved, as some reports are difficult to interpret. Additionally, the app is quite expensive and there are no options to customize certain features.

Kimberly
Kimberly
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées :

Good service but not for companies less than 5 people.

Commentaires : I really liked the services but felt lied to when the free trial was over. At the check out you find out you have to pay a price higher than advertised.

Good service, easy to use and lots of nice features. I really would have like to use this services. It was my first choice and would have use it if not for the cost.

You shows a good price per users but when you go to subscribe it requires minimum of five users. I only needed one user which made the price was very high for me.

Luca
Senior Software Engineer (Luxembourg)
Services d'information, 51-200 employés

User feedback for ActivTrak

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I have had a very positive experience with ActivTrak. The software is very intuitive and easy to use, and the customer service is excellent. I have been able to quickly set up and monitor employee activity, and have been able to quickly identify areas of inefficiency or potential risk. I have also found the reporting features to be very helpful in helping me to track progress and identify areas of improvement. Overall, ActivTrak has been a great tool for helping me to better manage my business.

ActivTrak is a cloud based software that allows employers to monitor employee activity in the workplace. It provides real time insights on employee behavior, productivity, and engagement. The software is designed to help employers improve their workplace productivity, reduce cyber security threats, and gain valuable insights into how their employees are using their time. ActivTrak provides comprehensive analytics and comprehensive reports that allow employers to gain a better understanding of how their employees are working and how they can improve their productivity. It is also designed to be easy to use, so employers can quickly and easily set up the software and start monitoring employee activity.

ActivTrak does not offer a mobile app to monitor employee activity on the go.

Nathan
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Défense et aérospatiale, 11-50 employés

ActivTrak - Excellent software to aid in compliance and InsiderThreat

Commentaires : So far, we've been thoroughly pleased with the software.

ActivTrak gave us further insight as to what our staff really does throughout the day, applications they run, and aid with compliance.

Categorizing sites and applications takes a bit, but I don't see another way around it.

Diana
IT Director (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 201-500 employés

Tracking and Visibiltiy

Commentaires : Activtrak is a great tool. During the pandemic it gave us visibility to user activity and continues to assist us daily in process improvement

Activtrak gives management and users the ability to see what they are viewing as well as KPI Reporting to track productivity of users so that evaluations can be made of how to improve a user or particular positions productivity.

Inability to import activtrack users. Upgrading to a newer version sometimes loses the continuity for a person.

Abhishek
CEO (Inde)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

Great Remote Employee monitoring software

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been very good. I started using this software after covid. After the covid, when my employees started working remotely, I installed this software and now I get every detail of what they are doing on the system.

The best part of this software is you can setup the shift timing in which you want to monitor. You get all the details and activities done on the system within the shift timing and also get the detailed reports of it.

The pricing is a bit high as compared to other monitoring softwares but the functionality is worth the money.

Jon
Jon
Business Development (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

ActiveTrak - When you want to really monitor your employees/workers remotely

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Very good overall experience. Easy to use, and install.

This lets you spy on their screen and see what they see. You can block out website from loading. For example: employees during working hours can't load Netflix. You can also monitor when their computer goes to sleep and when they are inactive.

One of the employees uses a MacBook Pro. When his iOS updates sometimes the permission setting of ActiveTrak need resetting.

Sakthi
System Administrator (Inde)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Best Organisation Productivity management

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Good Product

ActivTrak are very useful for our company to track our employees productivity and system activity.

Based on our usage and experience there was no least about ActivTrak

Sam
Network Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Awesome Monitoring Tool

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Easy to install agents on your new PCs/laptops. You can even deploy agents via command line.

Dashboard is not intuitive. Steep license costs.

Derek
Chief Deputy Township Assessor (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 11-50 employés

From the initial download to the first use, it was so easy and intuitive.

Commentaires : Productivity is always hard to measure, but this software makes it easy to see what programs or websites are consuming or distracting from our work goals. I don't like to use it as a spy tool. I prefer to use it to troubleshoot areas for improvement. Or use the screenshots to see when an error or crash occurs to see the events that lead up to the software fail. This is a GREAT troubleshooter option, see what the station saw. Love that it can be accessed from remote seamlessly.

The easy interface and how easy it is to code applications and website as productive or non-productive. It gives a GREAT picture of the productivity of the workstations. I like that it can block websites as well with one caveat (see cons). I will say this blocker is 100% effective, where websites blocked by the router can be accessed using an alternate method. The Screenshots are helpful, not as a spy tool, but in determining errors when one of our programs is having trouble, we can see the error screen the operator saw through the screenshots. Great troubleshooting. Screenshots also let me assist the operator when I am in a remote location, I can see what they are asking and assist quicker than actually remoting into the workstation for minor questions. EVERY INTERACTION WITH THIS PROVIDER HAS BEEN MORE THAN EXCELLENT, and they are eager to help and take suggestions and criticism to assist or improve their already great product. You are not alone after you download or purchase. Another good feature is on the workstation the program runs in the background and is completely invisible to workstation, it doesn't slow the system down, nor cause the workstation any troubles.

When you block a website, it is always blocked. I would like to release the block during non-business hours. For instance, if my employees want to check their emails, Facebook, I have no problem with them doing this before work, after work or during lunch. I did load my work hours into the system, but tech support said right now it an "always" block. I don't want to have to come in and turn the blocks on and off manually. Other than that, this is the best program I have found.

Mark
Software Project Mgr / Parent (É.-U.)
Semi-conducteurs, 10 000+ employés

It allows me to monitor what my kids are doing on the Internet which is invaluable these days

Commentaires : I allows me to closely monitor my children's PC usage to keep them out of trouble and on track with their school work.

Given the heft price I like the fact that there's a free version of the software. From a feature perspective I like the ability to see a history of screenshots and the ability to monitor usage real-time. I also like the new feature that was recently added that allows me to easily exclude people I do not want to monitor. Another really great thing about this product is not the product itself, but the technical support team that supports it. The quality of help I received and the timeliness of responses was absolutely awesome!

The thing I like least is the price. As a non-business user I'd be willing to pay a reasonable price for the software, but the current price is simply way too high for the ability to monitor my children's PC usage. Sure, it's important to me as a parent, but not at the current price. I have mentioned this software (as well as other phone monitoring software) to other parents and I'm confident if the price was in the sub $100 range, you'd sell a LOT of licenses to parents! Add support for monitoring Apple and Android phone usage for the same price and you'd be amazed how many you'd sell to parents. All parents I talk to are looking for these capabilities. Of course, the other limitation I'd like to see changed is the fact that the screenshots are only captured when a screen is shown for 20 secs. I know this is a limitation of the free version. Again, I'd be willing to pay for the ability to specify the cadence of screenshots, but not at the current price.

Jose
Owner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

The paid service is worth every penny, and the free trial saved me thousands of dollars

Commentaires : Increased employee productivity and decreased employee turnover. Our employees know we monitor their workstations, so they behave and don't misuse our IT resources. That's one less reason to fire them.

Easy of installation and use, cloud hosting, and browser access from anywhere in the planet. The price is also reasonable. The free trial saved us thousands of dollars in wasted wages. We suspected that one young law clerk was squandering our time and resources because of his low productivity. Three hours after we started monitoring his workstation (with the free trial) we fired him on the spot. We then implemented ActivTrak firm-wide (with prior announcement) and everyone is being honest on their workstations. Trust but verify.

I wish we could adjust the speed of the screenshot "slide show". It's painfully slow right now. Also, allow us to name the rules. Some of the rules can get convoluted, and two months later we forget what they're supposed to do. Other than those nitpicks, I think this software is brilliant.

LINDA
Personal Lines Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Management

Commentaires : I have a 50/50 opinion of ActivTrak. I think it could be very beneficial to our agency. The ease of reports is not user friendly. Simple access to reports would benefit me.

I like the fact of the tracking of the employees and seeing who is working overall.

I think the teaching of reports should be better. I know how to see about burn out but that is not what I am looking for.

VP of VLSI (É.-U.)
Semi-conducteurs, 201-500 employés

It does the job, monitor activities and block websites.

Commentaires : I did not use it for business. I use it for kids computer activities monitor. It works ok overall, since I can monitor what kids doing on internet.

1. it can save the screenshot to see what exactly the actives are. 2. it can maintain a block website list.

The website block is only working on the main domain, the root website, like www.google.com. It is better to add a sub-website block. For example, we don't want to block google website; but some game under google.com need to be blocked. Now we cannot do that.

Kevin
Principal Consultant (Canada)

ActivTrak helps me monitor productivity and computer usage. It's the best tool on the market.

Commentaires : Traacking

1 - It's easy to use. All you do is download the program to install, and it will automatically do everything for you. 2 - Screenshots every minute. This is such an incredible feature that allows me to keep track of exactly what's going on. 3 - Graphs and data visualization for productivity. All you have to do is tag which applications/use cases are productive/unproductive, and you can get a quick overview of what the computers are being used for. 4 - Weekly summary emails. This way I don't even have to log in to check, but get a top level summary of the most important news. 5 - Website Blocking. It's really great to be able to block websites simply and easily.

Ian
Engineer (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Recommended to our customers

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : we have been recommending this to our customers for a couple of years now - they seem to like it. UK-hours support would be appreciated in future.

The ease of installation along with the multitude of reports

I wish the software could be user-based rather than per machine - when users hotdesk, this will knock out our licensing and stop reporting until it is noticed/dealt with

System Administrator (Inde)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

This is great software for the monitoring

Commentaires : ease of use and the reporting functionality is great, especially the full audit log of what has been happening on a computer. it even catches title bar data of when users are in incognito or private mode. this is extremely helpful, especially when you have setup screen grabbing and alerting when you have areas of concern that a member of staff is doing something inappropriatre.

Its not a cheaper solution but it is a better solution if you want more detail into what your employees are doing. It really made the owner cringe at the level of detail we can see what the employees do, he almost thought it was too invasive

We had some employees who were consistently missing deadlines that they shouldn't have been missing. ActivTrak enabled us to efficiently identify and address some of the employees' problematic behaviors. It worked so well that I actually installed it on my own computer to help me identify areas for improvement.

Client Services Manager (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés

ActivTrak Review

Commentaires : ActivTrak is an excellent tool for our organization that works perfectly, easily, effectively, all at a very low price point. It helps us enforce our Acceptable Use policy and take action when necessary.

The best part for us is that it takes the legwork out of an investigation. Simply install the tool and the data is gathered in many different formats. Before we started using it, an investigation would consume hours of IT's time while we dug through firewalls and internet history files (if available) to piece together a picture of PC activity. Being able to provide legal a set of screenshots is perfect and removes all of the guess work.

We haven't run into anything we disliked about this software

Robert
Director of IT/GIS (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 201-500 employés

Nice Product

Commentaires : I really hate the annual auto-renewal. Nobody likes to be surprised by an invoice before they are able to evaluate their licensing situation.

Pretty easy to use, once you get the hang of it. Screenshots are great. Reporting is great. New Team Pulse and Dashboard are awesome.

I sure wish the agents kept themselves updated. Data connect should not be an add-on, it should be included. Changing license counts up (or down) through the year should be easier.

Daniel
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

This software gives a great overview all in a single pane

like the ease of use, the granularity and functionality of the reports. Knowing the exact amount of time a user is using each software, automatically categorizing sites and software to productive/unproductive is very helpful. Like that it captures all screens for the system

I would like to be able to know what all internet tabs are that are opened if a screenshot is taken. would like to be able to configure the default screenshot timeframe.

Technology Manager (É.-U.)

Everything works how you imagine it should work and has almost every function you could think of.

Commentaires : Tracking and blocking employees activities during the day. It really helps increase productivity and allows you to see what they are doing when you're not over their shoulder.

The best thing about this software is its ease of use and learning curve. Activtrak can do almost everything an IT support company can do, but for a fraction of the cost.

There are not many cons to this software. Once you get it installed on the computer it is very easy to use. The only thing I could recommend is an automatic software update on the computers it is installed on instead of having to go to each computer and manually update versions of the software.

Jose
General Manager (Mexique)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

1 year Review

Commentaires : It took a full hour for me to review all of the bells and whistles and get used to the software. After that, it was a breeze and easy to use. Being able to monitor my employees from anywhere in the world is just fantastic.

-Ease of use -Very Accessible -Live Viewing

Out of the 5 times I contacted customer support, there was only one time that took longer than usual for them to respond. Other than that, everything was just dandy.

CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

ActivTrak - An Extremely Valuable Tool

Commentaires : Due to the Covid-19 we had to reduce the number of accounts that we had originally signed up for. The ActivTrak team took the time to personally reach out to me in order to resolve the issue. They went above and beyond and honestly exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend using this product as an activity and employee monitoring tool.

ActivTrak is extremely easy to install and simple to use. Most of my initial issues were easily resolved by adjusting the settings. For the first few weeks we had our employees manually log their hours and activity so that we could compare it to the data in ActivTrak. We wanted to see if there were any discrepancies that we needed to address as we transitioned our employees to work remotely. Once properly configured we have found that it is an extremely useful and very accurate product.

The cons that we initially experienced where due to user error and not the product itself.

Gideon J
CDO (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Review of ActivTrak after two years

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Pleasant

Activity monitoring and relative ease of deployment and administration

Inablility to distingish between applicatons being used versus just being open