15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Ontraport

Ontraport est une plateforme tout-en-un conçue pour stimuler la croissance de l'entreprise. Toutes vos fonctionnalités, capacités et performances. à partir d'un seul emplacement centralisé.

En savoir plus sur Ontraport

It is very glitchy, it is not supported by people like driftflow, zapier, optin monster to name a few, the sales order process is horrible. Support is via e-mail only which can get really frustrating.

Ontraport - Notes

3,8
3,8

Ontraport a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 89 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Ontraport ?

Pinhas
Assistant (Bénin)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés

Logiciel de croissance d'entreprises

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Un support client incroyables avec des fonctionnalités parfaite

L'assistance se fait uniquement par Gmail ce qui est vraiment frustrant

Annette
Annette
Automation Consultant (Guatemala)

Simply The Best!

Commentaires : Ontraport is heads and shoulders above the competition for an all-in-one automation tool. Yeah, I know, I sound like their marketing, but it's true. I get super cranky when tech takes up unnecissary time because it just sucks 🤪👈, AND with Ontraport, it just works and it's intuitive to USE 🎉. It's also, unlimited in nature, with their open API you really truly can scale and do anything with this platform.
I've personally used them all, infusionsoft, kajabi, active campaign, clickfunnels... They say they are great 'all-in-one' solutions and they really just don't compare once you become a heavy user of these platforms.
Get the right tech, get Ontraport.

Incredible customer support, along with the platforms features and unlimited capabilities really sets this software heads and shoulders above the rest. Everything really can be consolidated into this one platform, saving you time and headaches with deploying your business with a automated platform.

In the past, when new features were released, they could be a bit buggy from my experience for the first couple of months. However, their latest "CMS" release (which is a feature that allows you to build SAAS apps right in their platform!) came out without any significant issues, and the feature release they did before that one (mobile app) also seemed to be flawless.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for this raving review, Annette! We appreciate you sticking it out with us all these years and we're so happy to hear you've been satisfied with the most recent app updates. Thanks again for the five stats!

Matt
Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Daily user since 2014

Commentaires : Like most businesses, we use Ontraport for general email marketing but we also use it track leads and automate follow up of hot leads - this has vastly improved our sales focus, conversion rates, and sales value

1. Ease of use, a great tool for all my marketing and automation. You have to try it to really understand 2. Support, many of whom I now know on first name basis - Ontraport attracts top notch people to be part of their team and they bend over backwards to help, especially if mistakes are made... I find them extremely proactive. 3 Come for the software, stay for the people. Not only are the staff extremely good at what they do but so are the leaders. Every dept head I've spoken with has been extraordinary and a credit to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who himself is all over the wider community. All of this plus the Facebook Community which is amazing, no question too dumb or too complex, everyone within the wider community is very helpful.

The knowledge base could probably do with more detail but I can normally get the answer I need from the community with is very strong and healthy

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the kind words, Matt! We're happy to have you as a part of the Ontraport family. We're constantly making updates and additions to our Support Center, so please let us know if you have any specific feedback or suggestions for information to add!

Steven
Steven
Owner (É.-U.)

Great CRM/Marketing Automation Software, but with a few issues

Commentaires : I've used Ontraport for more than an year and I really like it (despite my concerns). It's the first window I see in the morning. Aside from basic contact management, the marketing automation component is first rate. Good task management too.

Nice user interface and overall capabilities. Good task management abilities along with contact management services. The support is simply best in class and the Facebook support group is stellar.

It's slow compared to other similar systems I've used. You also have to "click your mouse button" way more times than similar services to actually do things inside the system. For example, it may take 6 or 7 mouse clicks to create a basic task whereas past services I've used required only 2 or 3. This is extremely frustrating in terms of productivity. Overall the pros outweigh the cons - but I sure wish they'd address the cons.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your review, Steven! We're continually working on the interface to simplify the workflow without sacrificing functionality. Here's one improvement we just recently released: We know Tasks were just one example but we've recently added "Quick Tasks" that can be created with three clicks in regular Contacts view: simply select the contact, click on Tasks, and click the Quick Task tab to create the task. Then, in our Contact Quick View interface, adding a Quick Task is just one click. We're working on lots of other projects to simplify processes and speed up the application interface keep the feedback coming!

Aaron
owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Lots of client management tools comes with a high price.

Commentaires : It is a good software and platform for client management. I found other options that were more affordable that met my smaller business needs.

The email management and sales recording data are very helpful and critical to my business. There were a lot of tools that I did not utilize and needed for a business my size.

There are a lot of features, which you pay for, regardless of whether you use them. For simple email management, there are other options. For full-scale client management, Ontraport may be a good fit.

l’année dernière

Sad to see you go, Aaron. We'll be here if/when you need more features out of your business software. ����

Joane DanElle
CEO, Brand Strategist and Coach/Mentor (Australie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

It was good at the time!

Commentaires : Overall, it is a great product! But the support that we were promised was lacking. It was as if they got the sale and forgot about us, which is why we moved to Keap.

Their sales page designs were outstanding and very easy to create and set up! In my very first funnel that I set up, we were able to generate thousands of dollars in sales within just a few days!

I didn't like their CRM (at the time). It was really difficult for me to use and I found it clunky and messy which cost me a lot of time with deleting and re-adding etc.

l’année dernière

We're happy to hear you had success with our page builders. As for our support, we often hear quite the opposite sentiment so I'm not sure what happened in your case but we do want to apologize that you didn't feel it met your expectations. Thanks for your feedback, Joane.

Andra
Founder (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for a marketing CRM

Commentaires : We used it to manage our email marketing campaigns and follow up with B2B leads.

Ontraport is super customizable and intuitive to use. We use the email marketing tool and manage our leads through the sales pipeline. I love the automation component of Ontraport also.

I wish there was a way that Deals could be auto-created because at the moment we are using the "Contacts" section as this is the only way leads can be auto added via the Zapier integration.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Andra! We're so happy to hear Ontraport's robust features have been helpful for your business. There actually is a way to automatically create Deals using webhooks. In this video around ~58:00 Landon talks about about many-to-many relationships, specifically Deals. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uijq4_tafIg&t=3480s I hope this video helps, but if you still need more assistance, feel free to reach out to Support or post in the Ontraport User Community in Facebook. :) And thanks for the review!

Brooke
Ceo (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Very versatile

Commentaires : Ontraport is a great platform and they are making it better all the time.

The automations are great. You can create campaigns that automate a lot of tasks and triggers in a single campaign.

It doesn't connect with a lot of other r platforms. The tracking and dashboard isn't very good compared to Keap.

l’année dernière

Hi Brooke! We're consistently adding new integrations to the platform so keep an eye out. Thanks for the feedback!

Ksenia
Ksenia
HR manager (É.-U.)

Powerful, multifaceted, intuitive

Commentaires : It just simplifies so many processes. Being able to build a page, send emails, manage contacts, and set up campaigns all under one roof makes everything so straightforward. We're better able to roll out new ideas and events because multiple team members have learned the simple UI, and because we don't have to juggle amongst several different services for each step of the process.

I like how easy it is to create a sequence of events from start to finish--a page for customers to visit, a form to fill out, an email to send them upon form submission, a page to be routed to, a campaign of future emails to be added to... it's all so simple to set up with Ontraport's vastly powerful tools and visually intuitive interface.

Some quirks and bugs in the page editors can make building a page frustrating--for instance, in the sidebar where you upload a photo for a certain block of the page, your cursor naturally tracks over Ontraport's sample photos on the way to the Submit button--and hovering over one of those images causes it to be chosen, overwriting the image you just uploaded and inserted. I have to take a scenic route in a big C-shape with my cursor to avoid this happening. Little quirks like that stack up and become pretty frustrating.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Ksenia! Glad you and your team are using and enjoying the software. We hear you about the page builder. Keep an eye out for updates, we are constantly making the UI and experience better.

, 11–50 employés

Good in theory, buggy overall

Commentaires : Not having to juggle between a bunch of other software.

Ontraport does a lot of things. For the small businesses that are just starting and not sure what they want, Ontraport is great.

Ontraport made me terrified of all-in-one solution packages. It does a lot of things... but nothing well. Every solution that it solves also has a huge "Yes, BUT..." Rising prices, followed by my inability to do what I need for it to do perfectly, has made me leave Ontraport. Like, being able to control permissions for wordpress pages is neat. But incredibly tedious to disable access when there's a lot of content. Subscriptions would be hard to manage if the customer had multiple products. Email campaigns were difficult to execute. Just a long laundry list of problems. If you're a small business that DOES know what you want, and the software to handle it -- I recommend that solution instead.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for your honest review. We would love to hear more about what your needs are so that we can submit them as feature releases. While we continue to bring core functionalities businesses need under one roof, we appreciate getting feedback from our users so we can continue to grow alongside the market. Please submit to our support team at support@ontraport.com.

Pedro
Pedro
CEO (Portugal)

Definitely a must keep

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Their support is something out of this world! Congrats on that because along with a good developed all-in-one solution, they can answer fast and reliably

I don't see anything I could suggest then right now to be honest

Jan
Consultant (R.-U.)

Ontraport does it all

I have been using Ontraport since early 2016 and it's been a reliable backbone for my business. There were some small issues along the way, but they were mostly user errors and they were quickly addressed by the support. The flexibility that Ontraport offers is incredible. A couple of years ago you would need a team of programmers to achieve what they offer. Incredible tool.

Hard to think of any. Really happy with the service provided.

il y a 4 ans

Glad our support team has been able to help with the hiccups along the way! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Jan. :)

Carolyn
Freelance Consultant (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy-to-use and powerful CRM tool

Commentaires : -Easy to manage and navigate CRM
-Saves time during customer file management
-Intuitive user interface

I use Ontraport as a team member to manage client files and support membership-related inquiries. I love how easy it is to work with client files and support customers with their inquiries. In general, I've found this particular Ontraport feature relatively easy to learn, and in comparison, found it much easier and more user-intuitive than Infusionsoft. I can't speak to the marketing automation aspects, other than my client has installed a powerful and complex automated marketing email system and it seems to work quite well. Overall, this is a great software, especially if you're thinking of outsourcing CRM and support-related tasks.

I can't find any drawbacks for using this software. From what I understand support has also been wonderful whenever my client has needed to contact them.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Carolyn! Glad to hear you are having a great experience using our software. Should you ever have questions about the other functionalities or want to look at opportunities as a consultant let us know! You can email our support team directly at support@ontraport.com.

Beckie
Life Coach (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best Tech Support EVER!!!

Commentaires : Between the tech button inside the software and the support in the private Facebook group all your questions get answered.

When you get stuck, the tech support is right there to walk you through.

You can't tag an order bump to my knowledge.

il y a 2 ans

Happy to hear you you've had great experiences getting the support you need, Beckie! We're constantly finding new ways to improve the app so thank you for your feedback.

Daniel
Daniel
Project Manager (Canada)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Used campaigns, rules, message sequences to structure our business.

Commentaires : I was able to automate tasks that would otherwise require someone to send out various emails to thousands of people.

I like the functionality of campaigns, tags, triggers, and sequences most. It's very helpful and means I can automate what I would otherwise have to pay someone else to do.

The inability to sanitize campaign data during testing (i.e. I test buy a product and lifetime customer value report will always say I earned $X - I cannot reset it after testing, unless I want to copy and paste the whole campaign to start again, which would require more time to test. Also, it's a fairly slow/bandwidth intensive software to use.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Daniel! Thank you for your review. Glad to see you would recommend us to a friend. We use task automation on campus for many of our departments to save us time as well. We hear you about the testing feature in campaigns. Did you know that our team takes feature requests and we vote them up based on customer wants? To up-vote this request, shoot an email to suport@ontraport.com and have them give this function a thumbs up.

Maria
General Manager (Pérou)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Complete and Useful Digital Marketing Tool

Commentaires : I´m happy with it and the clients that are paying and using the tool are happy too. I can see the entire campaign results in only one software, saving a lot of time and effort.

It allows me to have all the assets and platform of a funnel in one software, so I can analyze in which part are my leads or my clients; I can easily know which part of my funnel is broken. On Ontraport you can create entire campaigns, landings, email marketing, SMS reminders, etc. It also works as CRM so your marketing and Sales team can be on the same page.

It´s not easy to use, we lose quite a time trying to understand it and even when we have this software for more than a year not all the members of my team know how to use it or use it at it´s most.

Victor
MD (R.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 11–50 employés

Poor Tool, Poor User Experience, Poor Customer Services

Cancelling the account - very little about the tool is good enough

bad email formatting - lead tracking - customer support - interface

Justin
Justin
Marketing Associate (É.-U.)
, 11–50 employés

Transfered my email services to Ontraport this year. Sales & Efficiency has improved!

Commentaires : Increased sales per send from previous platform.

I really like the hands on customer service, we have had multiple "how to" conference calls that were extremely helpful. I also like the easy, clean templates. The Email automation has improved our efficiency.

None off the top of my head really. I have only been using this for 6-12 months. Would be nice to be able to update or delete sales transactions from a customer profile.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Justin! Thank you for the perfect rating. We like you too!

Dani
Owner (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A growing tool for growing businesses

I love the support that Ontraport provides to their users. They are quite receptive to feedback and listen when you tell them there is a bug. I also like the automation of course. The membership site integration with PilotPress is great. I like that their support is also better than their competitors. I've spent many weekend days in the midst of an issue with their support. They are so helpful!

The growing pains. Sometimes bugs pop up ( seems to be in the past but still ) and it's frustrating mid launch to have things like this come into play.

SALLY
Entrepreneur (É.-U.)

Solid platform

There is so much available through one platform, it's impressive. That might be what I like most, especially for those who are growing their businesses and need some plug and play options and other fully customizable ones. Setting up a membership site, a sales page, etc. can be done fairly easily from one place.

I have sometimes wished that certain product/payment options were better. For instance, pay what you can has become increasingly popular in my field, and there aren't a lot of platforms that make it easy to set that up. You can certainly create multiple products at various price points, but it's not the best experience.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Sally, we think you are impressive too! Entrepreneurs and small business owners are the reason we come to work every day. Thank you for the positive review! If you'd like to submit a request for this type of payment, please send an email to support@ontraport.com and ask them to add a feature request.

Edwin
Community Engagement Officer (R.-U.)
Sports, 11–50 employés

A full-cycle CRM and email marketing platform with one of the best editors for forms & landing pages

Ontraport is very comparable to Infusionsoft, and it's cheaper though the difference in pricing has limitations due to Ontraport's odd pricing tiers. It does however surpass Infusionsoft when it comes to the flexibility in customising things, and the creation of forms, landing pages and emails is superb. It has one of the best automation features and editors I've come across.

You can't get a free trial. So you either pay and use the 90 days money back guarantee, or find a friend who has it to see it in action and try it out. The pricing tiers are rather odd as there's no middle ground. The difference in price between having 2500 contacts and 25000 is double. The lack of scaling of the pricing can be an issue for smaller/medium sized businesses.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your feedback, Edwin. We're glad our software gave you the freedom to customize your bussines automation processes as you see fit! We've updated our pricing stucture to better fit a scaling buisness -- If you haven't see the new teirs yet, check them out! (hyperlink: https://ontraport.com/pricing)

Stephanie
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Made all the difference with my business

I like the way my business runs on it. I own a small business (3 employees) and was having troubling scaling. The more customers I got, the more time I had to spend juggling just to keep my business afloat. I was using a bunch of different technologies, couldn't get them to talk to each other, and was so frustrated with technology. Then came ONTRAPORT. My business now runs on autopilot. I have free time and am making a lot more money (now that technology isn't a roadblock). The customer support is fantastic. They've done a stand-up job supporting me and worked overtime once to help me with a launch.

I've been waiting on the release of their updated software. ONTRAPORT is great as it is, but I can't wait for the extra features.

Dov
Owner (Israël)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Ontraport works great for us.

It's simple to use. They're always adding and improving. And the support is awesome.

Still some bugs, but nothing that really gets in the way long term. And they're always working to improve and fix things.

Nichole
Consultant (É.-U.)
Logiciels
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Good software but not without flaws

I love the automation functionality, it really is what puts Ontraport above other competitors in my mind.

Sometimes the system can get bogged down, especially after years of use and data.

Sorin
Director of Marketing (Roumanie)
Logiciels
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Very versatile and simple to use

Constant fight for upgrades and work for getting a better product

The fact that it is easy to use, the way this guys connect with there customers