Avis clients sur Ontraport

3,8 /5
  • Service client
    4,3 /5

En savoir plus sur Ontraport

Plateforme de marketing automation et commerciale tout-en-un. Point de démarrage, de systématisation et de développement des activités pour les entrepreneurs.

En savoir plus sur Ontraport

65 avis affichés

Annette P.
Product Developer
  • Publié le 12/09/2020

"Great for coaches, speakers and e-learning products"

Commentaires: It's truly the best software in the industry for companies looking to launch an e-learning / saas product, it seems to be especially geared for people who have a workshop, live event or coaching service business

Avantages: It's very logical and user friendly, as long as you are clear with each step of your process that you are wanting to automate, it will be likely super intuitive for you

Inconvénients: The software does seem to glitch frequently in little minor ways (for example, the bold on rollover for a link text) and with that said, support is amazing and they often resolve these issues super quickly.

envoyé par Ontraport le 18/09/2020

YAY for user-friendly software that help make running a business smooth and efficient!! Thanks for the positive review, Annette.

• Publié le 12/09/2020
Matt J.
  • Publié le 15/01/2020

"Daily user since 2014"

Commentaires: Like most businesses, we use Ontraport for general email marketing but we also use it track leads and automate follow up of hot leads - this has vastly improved our sales focus, conversion rates, and sales value

Avantages: 1. Ease of use, a great tool for all my marketing and automation. You have to try it to really understand
2. Support, many of whom I now know on first name basis - Ontraport attracts top notch people to be part of their team and they bend over backwards to help, especially if mistakes are made... I find them extremely proactive.
3 Come for the software, stay for the people. Not only are the staff extremely good at what they do but so are the leaders. Every dept head I've spoken with has been extraordinary and a credit to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who himself is all over the wider community. All of this plus the Facebook Community which is amazing, no question too dumb or too complex, everyone within the wider community is very helpful.

Inconvénients: The knowledge base could probably do with more detail but I can normally get the answer I need from the community with is very strong and healthy

envoyé par Ontraport le 25/03/2020

Thanks for the kind words, Matt! We're happy to have you as a part of the Ontraport family.

We're constantly making updates and additions to our Support Center, so please let us know if you have any specific feedback or suggestions for information to add!

• Publié le 15/01/2020
Rebecca B.
Business Strategist & Coach
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 25/09/2020

"I love this CRM! Ontraport has changed the way I do business"

Commentaires: Amazing experience from the day I joined over 4 years ago until today.

Avantages: I love this CRM! Ontraport has changed the way I do business and I recommend it to all my clients (and let's face it - to anyone who will listen). The support is wonderful and the platform is powerful. You can set up any funnel you can dream up! Before OP, I was overworked, after getting OP I have so much more time to pour into my clients. You won't regret making the leap! Questions - ask me!

Inconvénients: The only thing is that at the time of this review they don't YET have countdown timers in their emails - but the key word is "YET" because they are always taking new feature requests from their community.

• Publié le 25/09/2020
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 01/12/2019

"I Tried It for 6 Months This Is What I Found:"

Commentaires: I had a few really hard sales people; just not very nice. After my first (kind-of) set up call, I just stopped doing it because I was told everything I had been doing (for the last 10 years) was old, wrong, and shoddy. I was informed the only way to fix it was with Ontraport.
In 20+ years of business, that one on-boarding call ranks one of my worst experiences. Just because of that, I can't recommend Ontraport to anyone that I know. I'd never want my business or my name associated with a company that talks to people the way that I had been talked to.
What I've come away with: Ontraport has the best customer service (amazing people and policies, just fabulous!) but they don't pay their affiliates and they use mean, fear-based high pressure sales to get you to upgrade or to keep you from cancelling.

Avantages: The landing pages are fabulous! You can add a sales forms and up-sale sections. If you understand sales funnels, you may really like it. They have great customer service and there's always a way to talk to someone. You can chat with someone, schedule mini-screen share sessions and schedule longer training calls. All of my customer service interactions were fabulous.

Inconvénients: There was a lacking in the template area, for me. It was not a simple as it would seem- my stuff kept crashing; I don't recommend larger images, files, or .gifs. They don't support .html, so if you have things you want to embed, it's a chore and there isn't any technical support. It's a lot of work for one person. This would be better for a mid-size or larger company. I wouldn't recommend it for any sole proprietors, independents or contractors. Beware of the affiliate program, just keep a watch on it: I signed up under a friend of mine. They never got the affiliate pay out. They should have been paid for 6 months. When I complained, they put in a ticket and he was only paid for 4 months. Plus, they hold any commissions for 90 days. If your sign up doesn't stay for over 90 days, you don't get paid at all.

• Publié le 01/12/2019
Jan L.
Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/09/2020

"Ontraport does it all"

Avantages: I have been using Ontraport since early 2016 and it's been a reliable backbone for my business. There were some small issues along the way, but they were mostly user errors and they were quickly addressed by the support. The flexibility that Ontraport offers is incredible. A couple of years ago you would need a team of programmers to achieve what they offer. Incredible tool.

Inconvénients: Hard to think of any. Really happy with the service provided.

envoyé par Ontraport le 18/09/2020

Glad our support team has been able to help with the hiccups along the way! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Jan. :)

• Publié le 10/09/2020
Steven L.
  • Publié le 07/01/2020

"Great CRM/Marketing Automation Software, but with a few issues"

Commentaires: I've used Ontraport for more than an year and I really like it (despite my concerns). It's the first window I see in the morning. Aside from basic contact management, the marketing automation component is first rate. Good task management too.

Avantages: Nice user interface and overall capabilities. Good task management abilities along with contact management services. The support is simply best in class and the Facebook support group is stellar.

Inconvénients: It's slow compared to other similar systems I've used. You also have to "click your mouse button" way more times than similar services to actually do things inside the system. For example, it may take 6 or 7 mouse clicks to create a basic task whereas past services I've used required only 2 or 3. This is extremely frustrating in terms of productivity. Overall the pros outweigh the cons - but I sure wish they'd address the cons.

envoyé par Ontraport le 25/03/2020

Thanks for your review, Steven! We're continually working on the interface to simplify the workflow without sacrificing functionality.

Here's one improvement we just recently released:
We know Tasks were just one example but we've recently added "Quick Tasks" that can be created with three clicks in regular Contacts view: simply select the contact, click on Tasks, and click the Quick Task tab to create the task. Then, in our Contact Quick View interface, adding a Quick Task is just one click.

We're working on lots of other projects to simplify processes and speed up the application interface keep the feedback coming!

• Publié le 07/01/2020
Hannah W.
Executive Assistant
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/10/2020

"Customer Service is AMAZING"

Commentaires: First of all, their customer service is AMAZING. Every time I have a question, each support person is quick to answer, and is super kind. I had an extensive chat with someone today, and he helped me SOOO much. I have never seen such quick, helpful, and NICE customer service EVER until Ontraport!!!!

Avantages: Customer service, their ability to go above and beyond, availability for screen shares

Inconvénients: it is a little confusing at first, but with their awesome customer service team, they help in a jiffy!

• Publié le 02/10/2020
Dario C.
Sales Coach & Keynote Speaker
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/08/2019

"Tedious and complicated system with Bugs that cost a lot of Time & Money"

Commentaires: So far not good, overall the Customer Support is great and they are very helpful and friendly, however on the other hand, when technical issues occur like the one I am going through, where the Automation does not work, it takes ages to figure it out and get it sorted.
I am considering to leave ontraport if it is not fixed soon and they are not making it up to me for wasting my time by giving me at least 1 month for free, for all the inconvenience they caused due to their technical errors and lack of judgement to figure it out in the first place when I first mentioned it over 1 week ago.

Avantages: At first it looked simple and the Dashboard with the navigation on the menu is okay to get used to it.

Inconvénients: 1. The Automation isn't working, even when following all the steps and get support to double check that everything is in order, I have a landing page setup with the correct optin form and the campaign email messages are in order too, but it does not trigger the campaign when I optin with an email address.
2. The Page building tool is sometimes cluncky and freezes on you, so one has to go back and refresh the page, before you can proceed with setting up and building your Landing or Sale Pages.
3. Confusing structure on how to setup an automation, there are so many small steps in between that one has to consider that if you are not a technical genius you will need a Psychiatrist after having completed a setup, because of the stress you will go through getting there.
4. Expensive for what it does and not practical, very time consuming to get even the first campaign launched, 2 months passed and I have yet to experience the Benefits of using ontraport.

• Publié le 21/08/2019
Julian V.
Web developer
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 22/09/2020

"Ontraport is awesome!"

Commentaires: Super happy almost 2 years using it and I'm so so happy

Avantages: It's super powerful and has a lot of extensions via Zapier. The live chat contact support is AWESOME!

Inconvénients: To be honest. nothing. After trying mailchimp and mailerlite, Ontraport is way better!

• Publié le 22/09/2020
Chandler E.
Marketing Technologist
  • Publié le 10/03/2018

"Great For Small Businesses"

Commentaires: Marketing automations

Avantages: With no setup fees and a monthly cost that is less than 1/10th of what some of their competitors are charging for the same level of service, Ontraport is designed solely a with small businesses focus.

Inconvénients: Their reporting dashboard isn't visually appealing as it doesn't have graphs and charts. You have to export data to make it pretty.

envoyé par ONTRAPORT le 01/06/2018

Hi Chandler, thanks for your review! Have you taken a look at Performance Mode? Many of the data points and reporting we pull can be seen in the beautiful Campaign Builder from this mode. If not or you'd like to learn how to set this up, shoot an email to support@ontraport.com.

• Publié le 10/03/2018
Deanna M.
Conseil en gestion
  • Publié le 09/04/2015

"Ontraport Makes Marketing and Selling Effective, Automated, & Easy"

Avantages: Ontraport makes marketing and selling in my business effective and easy. With great email deliverability I don't have to worry that my marketing messages aren't getting to my prospects and customers. The payment processing and affiliate systems allow me to accept payments for my services and products and have my partners share them with their communities so I can help more people get the solutions they need. But the best part is how automated everything can be with the sequences, tasks, and if/then rules. No matter what the event: a client signs up, a promotion runs, a prospect wants to talk to me about how I can help them, everything that needs to happen to deliver a quality experience them, happens and it's on autopilot. And on top of all of that the support team isn't knowledgable and fast when I have a question about how I could use the system better to accomplish my goals. I couldn't be happier about my experience with Ontraport and love sharing it as a resource with my clients.

Inconvénients: I don't have one complaint about the Ontraport system or the company. The staff are friendly and really care about the success of their customers. They are careful to roll out updates after thorough testing and creating new features that the community of users wants.

• Publié le 09/04/2015
Mitch B.
  • Publié le 08/11/2017

"Ontraport is so powerful and flexible - almost to the point of overwhelm"

Commentaires: The biggest benefit is that it allows us to intelligently segment our customers and have a true CRM where we can see what happened when and troubleshoot errors.

Avantages: You can just do so much with this software. It's amazing to have the ability to use such a powerful tool where we can design helpful systems for all aspects of our business without ever having to pay or consult a developer. The new updates they have made to the software have been amazing, and I love how there is always a helpful support person just one click away if you ever get stuck.

Inconvénients: Because the software can do so much and is so flexible, it can be a bit overwhelming and at times confusing because you end up doing things in a non-standard way which can lead to a messy account.

Hi Mitch!

There are so many possibilities within ONTRAPORT. A best practice is to think through each process and what reporting you would like before building. You can always share your build with the ONTRAPORT Facebook User Community to get feedback before launching. Our experts and power users usually do this to see if there are other ways to build more efficiently.

• Publié le 08/11/2017
Carolyn B.
Freelance Consultant
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 05/05/2018

"Easy-to-use and powerful CRM tool"

Commentaires: -Easy to manage and navigate CRM
-Saves time during customer file management
-Intuitive user interface

Avantages: I use Ontraport as a team member to manage client files and support membership-related inquiries. I love how easy it is to work with client files and support customers with their inquiries. In general, I've found this particular Ontraport feature relatively easy to learn, and in comparison, found it much easier and more user-intuitive than Infusionsoft. I can't speak to the marketing automation aspects, other than my client has installed a powerful and complex automated marketing email system and it seems to work quite well. Overall, this is a great software, especially if you're thinking of outsourcing CRM and support-related tasks.

Inconvénients: I can't find any drawbacks for using this software. From what I understand support has also been wonderful whenever my client has needed to contact them.

Hi Carolyn!

Glad to hear you are having a great experience using our software. Should you ever have questions about the other functionalities or want to look at opportunities as a consultant let us know! You can email our support team directly at support@ontraport.com.

• Publié le 05/05/2018
Ksenia B.
HR manager
  • Publié le 11/03/2018

"Powerful, multifaceted, intuitive"

Commentaires: It just simplifies so many processes. Being able to build a page, send emails, manage contacts, and set up campaigns all under one roof makes everything so straightforward. We're better able to roll out new ideas and events because multiple team members have learned the simple UI, and because we don't have to juggle amongst several different services for each step of the process.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to create a sequence of events from start to finish--a page for customers to visit, a form to fill out, an email to send them upon form submission, a page to be routed to, a campaign of future emails to be added to... it's all so simple to set up with Ontraport's vastly powerful tools and visually intuitive interface.

Inconvénients: Some quirks and bugs in the page editors can make building a page frustrating--for instance, in the sidebar where you upload a photo for a certain block of the page, your cursor naturally tracks over Ontraport's sample photos on the way to the Submit button--and hovering over one of those images causes it to be chosen, overwriting the image you just uploaded and inserted. I have to take a scenic route in a big C-shape with my cursor to avoid this happening. Little quirks like that stack up and become pretty frustrating.

Hi Ksenia!

Glad you and your team are using and enjoying the software. We hear you about the page builder. Keep an eye out for updates, we are constantly making the UI and experience better.

• Publié le 11/03/2018
Course Building Technologist and Business Coach on the Education Team
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/04/2018

"Good in theory, buggy overall"

Commentaires: Not having to juggle between a bunch of other software.

Avantages: Ontraport does a lot of things. For the small businesses that are just starting and not sure what they want, Ontraport is great.

Inconvénients: Ontraport made me terrified of all-in-one solution packages. It does a lot of things... but nothing well. Every solution that it solves also has a huge "Yes, BUT..." Rising prices, followed by my inability to do what I need for it to do perfectly, has made me leave Ontraport. Like, being able to control permissions for wordpress pages is neat. But incredibly tedious to disable access when there's a lot of content. Subscriptions would be hard to manage if the customer had multiple products. Email campaigns were difficult to execute. Just a long laundry list of problems. If you're a small business that DOES know what you want, and the software to handle it -- I recommend that solution instead.

envoyé par ONTRAPORT le 01/06/2018

Thank you for your honest review. We would love to hear more about what your needs are so that we can submit them as feature releases. While we continue to bring core functionalities businesses need under one roof, we appreciate getting feedback from our users so we can continue to grow alongside the market. Please submit to our support team at support@ontraport.com.

• Publié le 12/04/2018
Sarah B.
Marketing & PR
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/07/2017

"Not bad, but in hindsight I would probably pick a different CRM for us"

Avantages: -The campaigns feature is really comprehensive and easy to use, once you understand it. There is a bit of a learning curve.
-The Email template builder is a pretty nice plus - this was something we really wanted in a CRM, although it could use some work.
-HTML editor for emails is available.
-Custom fields, link tracking and automatic tagging can be set up, which is great.

Inconvénients: -Hardly any of their customer service reps seem to understand how the software works. After calling and emailing support multiple times to get help setting up our first campaign, I talked to only one person who was able to give us a comprehensive and complete solution that suited our needs. Other people would constantly refer us to someone else or straight up say they didn't know/didn't offer that kind of support.
-Nothing you do is saved automatically. If you're used to software with autosave (which I was), you're going to be in for a world of hurt if you forget to save regularly.
-The Email templates are too rigid for my liking. I wish you could do more with it. We also have issues sometimes when sending emails where two objects which are both centered will appear in different positions, and there isn't anything that can be done about it, and other little bugs like that.
-There's no mobile preview for email templates. You have to scale the window down to the size of a mobile phone to get the idea.

• Publié le 11/07/2017
Daniel G.
  • Publié le 22/11/2017

"Used campaigns, rules, message sequences to structure our business."

Commentaires: I was able to automate tasks that would otherwise require someone to send out various emails to thousands of people.

Avantages: I like the functionality of campaigns, tags, triggers, and sequences most. It's very helpful and means I can automate what I would otherwise have to pay someone else to do.

Inconvénients: The inability to sanitize campaign data during testing (i.e. I test buy a product and lifetime customer value report will always say I earned $X - I cannot reset it after testing, unless I want to copy and paste the whole campaign to start again, which would require more time to test. Also, it's a fairly slow/bandwidth intensive software to use.

envoyé par ONTRAPORT le 01/06/2018

Hi Daniel! Thank you for your review. Glad to see you would recommend us to a friend. We use task automation on campus for many of our departments to save us time as well.

We hear you about the testing feature in campaigns. Did you know that our team takes feature requests and we vote them up based on customer wants? To up-vote this request, shoot an email to suport@ontraport.com and have them give this function a thumbs up.

• Publié le 22/11/2017
Melissa P.
Digital Productivity Coach
  • Publié le 11/01/2019

"Phenomenal software and customer support"

Commentaires: This company and its software is incredible. I've worked with many softwares in the past and never run into customer service like this.

Avantages: We are on our way to taking over the world using this software. It has opened up so many doors for us. Originally, we were looking for a software to create a "drip" email marketing campaign. After talking to ONTRAPORT customer service about all the features, we ended up completely migrating our CRM from another software. We even use it to create customized landing pages for our clients. We've done way more than we ever intended to do with ONTRAPORT. The customer service, training, and knowledge base are out of this world.

Inconvénients: The only thing I find somewhat frustrating is the inability to do certain things. For example, when I'm creating a new email, I have certain limitations for what I can do to the text in an email or the formatting. There's usually a somewhat comparable workaround, and they add new features regularly, but it is a little annoying when you have a vision you can't completely bring to life immediately.

envoyé par Ontraport le 08/02/2019

Hi Melissa! Thanks for the raving review. We're so happy that our software and support team have helped you do more than you had imagined. That's what we like to hear.

• Publié le 11/01/2019
Catriona H.
Business Owner
Rédaction et correction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/05/2019

"More than just CRM - its a marketing machine"

Commentaires: Great customer service.

Avantages: Ontraport is amazing - its vast number of features means it can supercharge your business. From drag and drop web page construction to marketing funnels and all the standard CRM features, it means my business can be nearly fully automated, from SMS reminders to the checkout.

Inconvénients: User interface can take a bit of getting used to but with each update and new release, it's getting much easier.

envoyé par Ontraport le 09/05/2019

Thank you for the glowing review! "Marketing Machine" - love it.

• Publié le 08/05/2019
Abel U.
Managing Director
  • Publié le 11/11/2020

"Ontraport Helps In My Business Growth"

Commentaires: Ontraport is a "DO IT YOURSELF" platform that delivers essential and effective business features, like marketing automation, a powerful CRM system, outstanding email delivery, etc. It is my best email marketing campaign platform.

Avantages: Ontraport Sales and its automation documents to clients are amazing. They have an effective customer support system and are always there to render any possible assistance whenever I experience any issue.

Inconvénients: They don't have flexible mobile App features, to have the best experience with Ontraport, I recommend using their desktop version. It will be super cool if you could improve your email tracking for each individual user.

• Publié le 11/11/2020
Maria Q.
General Manager
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/08/2019

"Complete and Useful Digital Marketing Tool"

Commentaires: I´m happy with it and the clients that are paying and using the tool are happy too. I can see the entire campaign results in only one software, saving a lot of time and effort.

Avantages: It allows me to have all the assets and platform of a funnel in one software, so I can analyze in which part are my leads or my clients; I can easily know which part of my funnel is broken. On Ontraport you can create entire campaigns, landings, email marketing, SMS reminders, etc. It also works as CRM so your marketing and Sales team can be on the same page.

Inconvénients: It´s not easy to use, we lose quite a time trying to understand it and even when we have this software for more than a year not all the members of my team know how to use it or use it at it´s most.

• Publié le 24/08/2019
Marian v E.
High Ticket Consultant
  • Publié le 21/08/2018

"Best all in one automation platform"

Commentaires: very powerful automation platform, way above many more on the market

Avantages: very complex
powerful sales funnel platform
email automation at the highest level

Inconvénients: landing page builder is very old school
not being able to add css into emails

envoyé par Ontraport le 08/02/2019

Thank for the five star review, Marian!

We hear you about the old landing page builder. The new Ontraport Pages editor was recently release and has tons of new sleek features and capabilities. Enjoy!

• Publié le 21/08/2018
Louis R.
Commercial Manager
Musique, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 18/03/2020

"Simply the best CRM I have ever used"

Commentaires: Simply a great product. I have used and implemented multiple CRMs, from big names to smaller ones, but this really is the cream of the crop. Recommend highly.

Avantages: Great customer support, super flexible tool, straightforward integration, not really much more you could ask for from a CRM.

Inconvénients: Visually it is not incredible, the UX takes a bit of time getting used to and the dashboard could do with some improvements and more features, but this is a small price to pay.

envoyé par Ontraport le 12/05/2020

Thanks for taking the time to give us your positive and constructive feedback, Louis! We'll pass on the message to our support team. :)

As for the dashboard, we're always making improvements and it's a project we're actively working on, so stay tuned!

• Publié le 18/03/2020
Tyler B.
  • Publié le 27/06/2018

"We have been able to automate the entire back-end of our business through this system."

Commentaires: We were able to increase our time to do other things since the software automates our follow up process, billing, and even a quicker response task for potential clients.

Avantages: We love that these systems help to streamline everything from client onboarding to actually billing our clients monthly.

Inconvénients: It is a little pricey on a monthly basis, but the amount of time it saves us is almost invaluable. They do have their branding on the automation that we haven't figured out how to take off of the emails.

envoyé par Ontraport le 08/02/2019

Awesome, Tyler! Hearing that is music to our ears.

You can remove the branding from the botton of your emails by sending an email to our support team at support@ontraport.com and they'll take care of it for you.

• Publié le 27/06/2018
Dani M.
Conseil en gestion
  • Publié le 22/04/2015

"A growing tool for growing businesses"

Avantages: I love the support that Ontraport provides to their users. They are quite receptive to feedback and listen when you tell them there is a bug. I also like the automation of course. The membership site integration with PilotPress is great. I like that their support is also better than their competitors. I've spent many weekend days in the midst of an issue with their support. They are so helpful!

Inconvénients: The growing pains. Sometimes bugs pop up ( seems to be in the past but still ) and it's frustrating mid launch to have things like this come into play.

• Publié le 22/04/2015