15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur AxisCare

Système web conçu pour s'harmoniser avec le flux de travail des organisme d'aide à domicile. Comprend marketing, planification, intégration facturation/payroll et plus encore.

En savoir plus sur AxisCare

I like that Axis integrates with all our other platforms and services; I don't have to look in multiple locations for information, it's all in there.

The Axiscare app is my biggest complaint about the software.

AxisCare - Notes

AxisCare a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 697 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AxisCare ?

Rich
Rich
Director of Customer Experience (É.-U.)

Highly Recommend AxisCare for Home Healthcare Agencies

Commentaires : Overall, the folks at AxisCare have done an outstanding job of continually developing the AxisCare System and they are excellent at updating us and continuing to update their knowledge base and training support. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good solution for their home healthcare business.

It is obvious when you first join AxisCare that their onboarding and training teams have designed well-thought-out content and continue to develop knowledge bases and support via ZenDesk. They listen to us when we make enhancement requests and their customer support and speedy follow up are outstanding.

There are two primary opportunities for improvement and they both revolved around the applicant tracking software system and database transfer of completed application forms directly into AxisCare. Our state requires over 30 specific forms in the application process. This requires us to be able to upload over 30 specific images and PDFs and the AxisCare System currently requires us to upload each one separately, which is extremely tedious and a large dedication of time for each applicant. We have yet to hear back from the development team on when this is going to address. I have to imagine that this is a must-have for every HR Department of each of their clients and this seems to me to be such a basic development request. Secondly, our current Caregiver Applicant Process is facilitated by Apploi (third-party) and Apploi's Third-Party vendor, HelloWorks. We currently capture all 30 forms via data entry from primary caregivers' mobile phones and this data is stored on the servers of Apploi, but there is no current data map that updates all of the data from HelloWorks to AxisCare. This is a significant data mapping disconnect, as we have to update hundreds of data fields in AxisCare for each caregiver applicant. There has to be a better solution for each of their clients than being told that this is not possible.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Rich, Thank you for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review. We are ecstatic that you've found our onboarding process to be stress-free and that our support team has been able to assist you in any way possible! We especially appreciate your suggestions on how we can improve our software even more. We value your feedback, and will continue to improve and develop, so that you and your team have nothing but pleasant experiences moving forward. Thank you again for your review, Rich. We look forward to serving your agency for years to come! -The AxisCare Team

NIMI
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Axiscare software review

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My experience has been great in terms of needs, features, functionality and safety.

It is easy to set up and use, safe and secure and updates their technology constantly to meet the ever changing and evolving needs of its customers.

Nothing for now. I have used this software for over 8 years, and it keeps getting better

il y a 3 semaines

Dear Nimi, thank you for your excellent review and for sharing your positive experience with AxisCare. We’re glad to know that our software’s ease of use, security, and constant technological updates meet your agency's dynamic needs. We appreciate your long-term commitment and are pleased to hear that AxisCare continues to exceed your expectations. If there’s anything we can do to make your experience even better, please contact our Support Team at 1-800-528-6201 or support@axiscare.com. Thank you for choosing AxisCare and for your trust in us over the years. We’re excited to keep improving and growing with you.

Oluwaseun
CEO (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Extremely Poor Customer Service

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I signed up in December 2022 for a software application service in which I anticipated that, I will be getting some clients for in-home care serve. As this is what my business provides to seniors, Veterans and challenged individuals in my community. This is a Veteran own business and supporting the community is a big piece of what we do. Unfortunately, till date I haven't being able to get not one client so no income is being made currently. I am having to pay all expenses and overhead cost out of pocket.I called the salesman that, this is the issues which I am facing and that I will recommend some level of understanding and flexibility by pausing my contract with them not asking for a refund. He was very rude to me and kept asking me the same question for an hour and half which seem discriminatory to me. He basically stated that I have paid for it and there is nothing anyone can do about it and that I just have to allow the money to run its course, till the end of the contract which is a year. Furthermore, I contacted his boss explaining my experience to him but he basically concurred to not pause the contract or neither refund me back my money $624 in which I have to also pay $150 from June till the end of the year. Which means that they are not managing any data for me or providing customer service in any shape or form other than me waking up every morning and realizing that they are just deducting my money for no service in return.

They are quick to ask for you to sign a contract that they will lock you in but not great customer service.

Horrible customer service experience specially from there higher ups. I will recommend to sign up as they will collect your money and tell you bye when you need some help with a little flexibility in understanding due to the state of the market and getting a Client/Caregivers. They will charge you regardless of your business position without providing and form of service as you are locked down by there contract. Do not make this mistake. All about money for them..

l’année dernière

Hi there, we are so sorry you are not having the best experience with us or our platform. We would love to talk with you further about your troubles and see if we can provide any ideas for attracting clients in your area as well as ways we can help manage the data in your AxisCare site, as mentioned in your review. We recommend you reach out to our customer support team for further assistance in regard to best -practices with your site and ways you can optimize your usage, such as our built-in marketing features to help attract clients. Our customer support team has a call answer rate of 99% so you will be able to speak with someone and get support. In addition, we would like to hear your thoughts on ways that we can improve AxisCare and find a solution moving forward for you. Thank you for your honest feedback, we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Maria
Caseload Manager (Canada)

Extended Family Services Review

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : They are very helpful whenever I call to ask for help. Axis Care has made my job much easier.

Online scheduling, and reporting. Because it makes my job much easier.

The scheduling system allows only 1 caregiver to be assigned to a client. I wish there was an option for more.

il y a 4 mois

Dear Maria, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re delighted to hear that AxisCare has been able to assist in making your job easier and that you’ve found our Support Team to be helpful. We also appreciate your comments regarding the scheduling of multiple caregivers. We understand the importance of this feature and want to assure you that AxisCare does indeed allow for multiple caregivers to be assigned to different visits for the same client. If you have any questions on this feature, our Support Team is always here to help. You can reach them at 1-800-528-6201 or support@axiscare.com. Thank you again for choosing AxisCare!

Christina
Office Coordinator (É.-U.)

Easiest Software to use

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : When I first came on board with my company I was a caregiver so I was a user of the AxisCare App. Now I'm on the other side as an administrator so I've seen both sides of the program.

It is very user friendly. I had to be showed initially how to navigate through the program but once you use it a few times it is extremely easy.

I haven't had any negative issues using AxisCare so there isn't anything that I like the least about it.

il y a 2 semaines

Dear Christina, thank you for your review! We’re happy to hear that you find AxisCare user-friendly and beneficial in both of your roles as a caregiver and an admin. Your feedback is invaluable to us. If you ever need any assistance, please reach out at 1-800-528-6201 or support@axiscare.com.

Mary
Mary
Director Of Data Management (É.-U.)

User Friendly and Tons of Features

Commentaires : Love this software, would recommend to anyways that needs to transition from telephony.

AxisCare is extremely user friendly, most of caregivers have no problems transitioning from paper timesheets to EVV and telephony.

Certain items on the software has a long loading time.

Philip
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Axis Care is the Best Software for Home Care Businesses

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It is great software that meets our needs. Is affordable and helpful in finding solutions and management we need. Customer Service is top notch. I never have delays or problems reaching them and getting my problem addressed. Offering services such as helping with VA billing has been so helpful and affordable.

Axis Care Has so many options it fits our business and has functions that are ready for when we expand to them. The system works seamlessly and smoothly with our accounting software and the customer service is always available and helpful with educating and solving problems when we have them.

Sometimes the Admin Settings is a bit confusing and the search menu doesn't bring up results I am looking for when I type in the keywords. Some setting explinations are a bit confusing. The new format is much better than the old. When Im not sure, I call customer support, and they are able to help me understand a little clearer on functions.

il y a 2 semaines

Philip, thank you for your fantastic review! We’re delighted to hear that AxisCare meets your needs and integrates seamlessly with your business operations. It’s wonderful to know that our Customer Support Team has been able to provide you with the support you need. We appreciate your feedback regarding the admin settings and report setup process. Your insights are invaluable as we continually work to improve our platform. Our Support Team is always here to assist you at 1-800-528-6201 or support@axiscare.com. Thanks again for choosing AxisCare!

Yisel
Billing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Excellent Customer Service

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I like it very much, caregiver not very much because of the scheduling visits

That everytime i have a problem and i call they always help me and make sure that im set up and my problems has been resolved

That caregivers have to schedule times, we have caregivers not employees so they work their own hours so if the clients decides that he only needs an hours after you already scheduled for 3 then they have to call me to fix it

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you for your positive review, Yisel! We’re glad our Customer Support Team has met your expectations and are happy to have been recommended by your sister company. If you ever have any questions about adjusting caregivers' hours, please don't hesitate to reach us at 1-800-528-6201 or support@axiscare.com. Thanks for choosing AxisCare!

Selena
Care Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

The best gets better!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It's been easy to navigate, and I apricate the simplicity of it.

I love how the updates do not hinder our ability to work. It's also much better than most systems I've used.

I wish there was a place I could see when/ who I sent an email to. I also wish that the clock in / out would work a little better. We get a lot of calls for clocking in and out because the app says they are to far away and they are right in front of the client.

il y a 3 semaines

Dear Selena, thank you for taking the time to review AxisCare on Capterra. We’re thrilled to hear that our recent updates have enhanced your experience with our software and that you find it better than most systems you’ve used. Regarding your concerns about messaging and clock-in/out features, we would like to offer some assistance: Messaging Visibility: Under ‘Messaging -> Send/Schedule Messages’, you can view all messages sent out for the day or historically. This can also be checked per caregiver under ‘Admin -> Notifications’. Location Corrections: If a caregiver appears too far away while at the client’s home, they can suggest their current location through the app. Your admins can review and approve the location correction, updating the client’s geo-code accordingly. We understand the importance of seamless communication and accurate timekeeping in providing quality care. Thank you for being a valued customer.

Brandie
Business Office Assistant (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

You can't go wrong with AxisCare!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We have had nothing but huge successes in utilizing AxisCare within our companies.

I love the ease of using AxisCare for so many things. Scheduling, payroll reports, billing reports, etc.

The System Preferences can sometimes be a little confusing to navigate; however, the AxisCare team is always willing to go above and beyond to clarify any questions.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you for your review, Brandie! We’re happy to hear that you find AxisCare easy to use and that it’s been beneficial for your operations. We understand that questions can arise from time to time using the software, and we're glad our Support Team has been able to help you every time. Your success is our mission, so we're thrilled to hear that you have had nothing but huge success with AxisCare. Once again, we value your feedback and thank you for using AxisCare!

Katrina
Regional Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

AxisCare: A company that exceeds the common standards of customer service

Commentaires : Integration was seamless. My branch was the pilot branch for Family Resource Home Care. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made the trip here personally (Moscow, Idaho- Spokane, WA) to assist with our go live. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are professional, knowledgeable and extremely friendly. I would highly recommend AxisCare not only for it's features, but also because the team behind Axis Care is exceptional.

AxisCare offers a user friendly interface and at the same time enables users to do a deeper dive with a range of comprehensive reports.

As we find features we may want to add or that could be useful, AxisCare works with us on adding enhancements. The cons are only that it takes time to get several features up and running.

LAWRENCE
Owner (É.-U.)

Easy to use system

Commentaires : Overall, I think this is a good system, especially for new beginners.

The software has an easy and friendly feel. The systems allow my staff to be trained quickly and efficiently.

Not able to make changes to for access for roles. There needs to be accessible for the consumer to give access.

Eileen
Owner / DIrector of Client Services (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Long Term User-Very Satisfied

Commentaires : Overall they are great about adding new features, quick to respond to issues- although we are in different time zone so i have found that sometimes they are responding after we have closed for the day.

It is an intuitive product - easy to teach and use. Love the Call log feature as I can check on what's going on in the office when I am not there.

Creating new forms is not as user friendly. Would like the ability to add or subtract from existing forms they create and have the ability to have a feature which enables us to send forms remotely like a DocuSign product

Cathy
Executive Administrator (É.-U.)

AxisCare - One of the Best

Commentaires : We use AxisCare exclusively for both our Caregiver and Client experiences and documentation. Other than a few hiccups when we initially set our system up, AxisCare has been there the whole journey with us. When we have questions or need clarification with a specific feature, the Customer Support Team has been easy to work with.

We have been using AxisCare since we opened our office in 2019. It is very user friendly for my internal staff and my caregivers. We developed a very robust Operations Report used to track our growth and AxisCare reporting makes gathering the information quick and accurate. When the caregivers use the tool correctly, it makes our payroll and billing processes easy and efficient. Our office uses the "Chat" function daily to communicate with our caregivers and the Team Conversation feature allows our caregivers to communicate with each other and enhances the Caregiver Experience. Our clients are exceptionally happy with the Family Portal as it allows the families to stay abreast and active in their loved ones care

The one negative that seems to consistent across the board, is older caregivers do have a longer learning curve with getting acclimated to AxisCare, especially if they experience general difficulties with Smart Phone technology.

Kasan
Owner, RN (É.-U.)

Mostly Satisfied User

Commentaires : We have been using EVV long before Missouri Medicaid mandating and was happy that AxisCare made the cut and we were able to continue using.

The cost per client, the ease of use of the platform and the mobile app with geofencing.

I am not a fan of the built in CRM. I wish there were options for CRM integrations. I especially do not like how many clicks you have to do to send a message to one person. I hope there is an integration option coming soon as I hate having to work from multiple systems.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Kasan, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to review AxisCare and are so happy that you've found our software easy to use. We are always looking at ways to improve, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Thank you again and we look forward to serving your agency for many more years! -The AxisCare Team

Matthew
Executive Director (Suède)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Fantastic Home Care Software! Scheduling Genius!!!

Commentaires : AxisCare was easy for our agency to get started with and has been the best, safe, secure, and customizable solution we have seen. It has allowed our management, caregivers and our client families to all stay on the same page. AxisCare software helps add a modern professional edge to our Home Care agency.

The scheduling features and functions are outstanding. For such an incredibly powerful software soulution, AxisCare is extremely intuitive and user friendly. We can have new scheduling managers up to speed in a short amount of time. The dashboard overviews allows management to track just about every detail you could possibly imagine or want. The app, which is both Apple & Android compatible, is wonderful. It allows caregivers to clock in and out using a single tap. As an agency we can be confident that our caregivers are on site and ready to perform their duties (clients homes are geofenced, so they can only clock in at the house). The app works on both new and really old phones - a huge plus! The app also shows all the ADL’s which are tapped to indicate completion and the caregivers add their care notes directly into the app, which can then be verified online. We have so many caregivers comment how easy this system is compared to other agencies they have worked with.

Since we have been using AxisCare, there are continued improvements that have been added. Most I wouldn’t have thought of, but really appreciate them once they are released. By keeping on top of things and making upgrades, there are no cons we can report.

Kyrin
Human Resources Coordinator (É.-U.)

Constant Changes w/o Notice

Commentaires : It would be really nice if there was easy training available for our office staff, new employees, etc. Also, if we could be notified of changes WELL before they are put into effect, that would be really helpful.

I like that we are able to keep all of our scheduling in one program and it has compatibility with our applicant tracking software.

It changes constantly without any sort of notice or training - it is difficult on our office staff who rely heavily on the scheduling software in order to perform their job duties.

il y a 6 ans

Kyrin, thank you for taking time to write a review of AxisCare. I appreciate your honest feedback as it helps us grow! I sent you a message so we could connect about your concerns, and I look forward to hearing back. You mentioned a few things that were creating a negative experience for you, and I wanted to make sure we address them. We do make training available any time to new (and existing) office staff should you need it. Simply call or email support and we’ll be happy to help. We are also developing a library of Help Desk articles that will be available 24/7, as well as hosting a bi-monthly Continuing Education webinar. Lastly, we will be releasing how-to videos (for those visual learners out there) to help users understand how to use AxisCare even more. Regarding the changes/enhancements, we release updates every 3 weeks after rigorous beta testing. It’s our goal to continuously improve our product so that agencies can be more productive moving through the system. We send coming soon release notes, release how-to videos on major updates and offer free ongoing support and training to help navigate these updates. These notices are found in the Announcements area in the top right menu bar. Please let us know if you have trouble finding them and we’ll be happy to help.

Taneil
owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Not very pleased

Commentaires : Customer service is great. If the app starts to work better and be more effective I will stay with the company. I have work with several apps for home care and they have worked better than this does. i I just can not take so much time out of my days to follow up on an app. I do understand that there will be trials and errors and its testing of new technologies. I just don't want to waste an hour every day trying to work on the app. I do believe it will get better but as of now, it's not the best...That is my honest opinion. Hope this helps to improve and grow.
I would never write a bad review to the public about the software, but i will let support at axiscare aware.

The software is very basic. I like that i can create my invoices there and syn to QB.

not reliable. There is always some issues. Almost every 2 days a caregiver report and issue.

il y a 4 ans

Taneil, thank you for taking the time to write a review of AxisCare! We truly appreciate your honest feedback. I'm glad you have had a great experience with our support team - they enjoy working with you! I am very sorry that you have had a negative experience with the mobile app thus far. I know our team has been in contact with you about these issues, and we will continue to work with you to ensure that your caregivers have a great experience with the app. We recently released an app update that may help solve any issues caregivers are currently having with the app. Thank you again for your feedback, Taneil - it helps us grow! Be sure to reach out to our Support Team via phone, email or chat if you have any questions or need any additional assistance.

Lauren
Homecare Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Has a few hiccups, but customer service works hard to help.

Commentaires : If the problems we have are fixed, I'm very happy.

I like that this software helps us connect clients, contacts, organizations, doctors, etc through "tagging" making it easier for the office staff to remember connections. There are plenty of areas to make needed notes no matter what type of user you are. Also, the ability to run a report of almost any function is very handy.

Many glitches with windows closing before information can be saved or saving the information and it doesn't show up. Customer service is great about getting back to requests for service, but at times they quit communicating and the issue isn't resolved. We've had the same issue for months and no matter how many times it's brought up I keep being offered a "workaround" so I won't run into the problem again, instead of it being fixed. Our staff members use company tablets to do their visits and charting. We're still running into issues getting that to work with the new update.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review of our software! We always appreciate feedback from our customers. We're sorry to hear that you have not had your ongoing software issues fully resolved. Our Customer Support Director will be reaching out to you to escalate this issue.

Ursula
Care Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

AxisCare Cares

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Pleased with the ability to have a good functional documentation system with recovery options when signal or power has been lost.

Ease of navigating through the site, time tracking, documentation on the go

No cons at this time. The system was designed specific to our company and it is checking all the boxes

il y a 4 mois

Dear Ursula, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with AxisCare! We’re thrilled to hear that our software has been instrumental in providing you a functional documentation system. It’s also great to know that you find our navigation easy and time tracking features beneficial! Our team is dedicated to ensuring that AxisCare meets the needs of our valued customers like you. If you have any further insights or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team at 1-800-528-6201 or via email at support@axiscare.com. We appreciate your feedback!

Matthew
Managing partner (É.-U.)

Not the best but affordable

Commentaires : organization

The scheduling feature is easy to use and understand. they will also integrate date from previous databases.

Really the worst part about there product is on the human side. Horrible customer service (if you can even speak with someone or if they return your calls) and they seem unwilling to accommodate to specific needs

il y a 6 ans

Matthew, I appreciate you writing a review and letting us know about your experience. It¿s good to hear you enjoy AxisCare¿s scheduling and data imports from your previous system. We take customer feedback seriously, and we were sad to hear you had a difficult time with our customer service. Since your review was posted, I am happy to share with you we have made some changes ¿ one of which was adding several personnel to the Support team to help ensure someone is always available to help. We have also implemented a new system internally that has reduced the response and resolution times by a large margin. We will continue to improve, thanks to open feedback like yours. Thank you again for choosing AxisCare as your software provider and please continue to let us know your thoughts.

Jun
Administrator (É.-U.)

Excellent software

Commentaires : Over-all I am very happy and satisfied. I've tried several software in the past and so far AxisCare meets all the basics and important functionality of our home care needs. The management is also very professional, accommodating and very supportive. The support staff is excellent!

Ease of use, customization, extremely useful functionality and par excellence customer service!

The optics. The organizations of fields its taking too much space on my screen and you need to scroll down and up a lot. For example, too many empty or vacant spaces in between fields. I wish all important details of a client or caregiver are readily available in one single location without too much mouse movements of the mouse and friendly to the eyes instead of scrolling down in looking for a simple data like phone number or email address.

Mae
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

AXISCARE CARES!

Commentaires : My overall experience is positive. No complaints so far.

One of the things I love about this software is how user-friendly it is. It's very straightforward and easy to maneuver. It also comes with a lot of cool features and training videos which we all love and their customer service is a big PLUS!

Honestly, I can't think of anything because I think AxisCare is perfect the way it is!

Sara
Executive Service Coordinator (É.-U.)

The Ease of Axiscare

5,0 il y a 4 mois

The user friendly interface and simplicity of the online website application.

I wish staff had the ability to adjust or edit certain things with their visits within the app themselves.

il y a 4 mois

Dear Sara, thank you for your wonderful review and for giving us a high rating! We’re happy to hear that you find our interface user-friendly and our online website application simple to use. Regarding your concern about staff being able to adjust or edit certain things with their visits within the AxisCare Mobile App, we’d like to inform you that both admins and caregivers do have the capability to edit certain visit information. However, we understand that you might be looking for more flexibility. We encourage you to reach out to our Support Team at 1-800-528-6201 or support@axiscare.com. They may have a solution that can meet your needs. We value your feedback and are always here to help. Thank you for choosing AxisCare!

Jenny
CEO (É.-U.)

Excellent Customer Service

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Team at Axis Care always has great customer service and always has the answers to my questions.

Wish we could do everything on the app that we can do on the desktop

il y a 4 mois

Dear Jenny, thank you for your positive feedback! We’re happy to hear that our Support Team has left a lasting impression. We strive to provide excellent support to every single one our customers, and we’re thrilled that you’ve experienced it firsthand. If you have any further questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at 1-800-528-6201 or via email at support@axiscare.com. We value your insights and appreciate your trust in AxisCare.