This software has been a GREAT addition to my company and has decreased time spent on payroll.

Publié le 12/01/2018
Marissa A.
Payroll Officer/Administrative Assistant
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am able to maintain a record of all my employees information; addresses, pay-rates, etc. However, my ultimate benefit we get from this software would be the time clock and payroll approving system. When I first started at my company in 2016, I was completely overwhelmed that they utilized paper time-cards. It took me anywhere from 3-5 to approve and edit payroll. It took me a VERY long time to choose software, however, Customware (On-Time Web) was the BEST product out there.

Avantages: User friendly, Accuracy, Excellent customer service, Multiple Features, Prepped for company growth.

Inconvénients: There are SO many features that sometimes it is impossible to train on it all. I am one person but do a job of multiple people. This really isn't a "con" because I am sure larger companies and people with more time LOVE all the features given. However, in my situation it can be a bit overwhelming.

envoyé par On-Time Web le 15/01/2018

Thank you Marissa for your review. It is always great to hear from customers who understand and love the product. As always, if you need anything at all, please just give us a call or send us email. We are happy to help.

Easy to Learn, Easy to Use, Excellent Customer Service

Publié le 21/07/2016
Robbin J.
Administrative Director
Conseil en gestion, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When our company was looking for an alternative to paper timesheets we researched many different companies. Then we discovered On-Time Web and our search was over. The program is easy to learn and easy to use. It has made gathering timesheet information easier for the payroll department and with more accuracy. Joe and Brandon have been awesome from the very beginning.

Avantages: The customer service is excellent. The company really listens to us and if possible they are able to accommodate our needs and requests. They are also proactive with any errors and sometimes contact me before I realize there is even a problem.

Inconvénients: The format is a little different then what we are used to but after a little time to become familiar with it, it is not much of a problem.

Nice Timekeeping system that's easy to use!

Publié le 16/01/2018
Ed C.
HR Director
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease in capturing work hours for payroll.

Avantages: With around 50 hourly employees, this is a perfect system for our application. It's easy to use and has many of the features found in more costly systems used by larger users. Looking up a specific person on a specific day or date range is so easy.

Inconvénients: The only "con" I can think of is that WE don't utilize the features within the system to the fullest.

envoyé par On-Time Web le 18/01/2018

Thank you Ed, We appreciate you and the great review. Let's schedule some time soon to review the system and help you utilize the power of On-Time Web.
as always, we are here to help.

I reviewed a few different options, this product and company was the best for our needs and budget.

Publié le 17/04/2018
Mary B.
Recreation Director
Administration publique, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It alleviates a lot of time spent collecting, calculating and reconciling manual time sheets. It is user friendly, especially for our younger employees. It is very adaptable to more than one work site and all information can be "seen" in real time at the administrative level.

Avantages: The program is great, user friendly, comprehensive and cost effective. The thing that stands out, however, is the customer service!!! Real people that take the time to help and deliver outstanding customer service.

Inconvénients: Initially, there is a fair amount of data entry and customizing the program to our particular circumstances, we are "non-traditional". Unfortunately, we will not "optimize" everything that it has to offer!

simple, straight forward and easy to use

Publié le 15/01/2018
Ahren B.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am able to track my employee and see when they are off work or on the clock.

Avantages: It is simple to use. The mobile app is used by all of my employees and it is simple and straight to the point.
I only use to track time and it does exactly what I need. I do not have a need for the other options of the software.

envoyé par On-Time Web le 18/01/2018

Thank you Ahren, We appreciate you and the great review. As always, if you need anything please give us a call, we are happy to help.

Superb and Reliable

Publié le 30/12/2015
Tom C.
Controller
Support client

Commentaires: Customware has been a trusted partner of Haas Cabinet since 2001. The On-Time product is superb and relied on daily. Our recent migration to On-Time Web was seamless! On-Time Web allows us to track our direct labor cost by work center which will provide valuable data for us to analyze for key decision making. This cloud based storage solution allows us to rest easy concerning our labor tracking. We no longer fear losing our punches due to network, pc, or electrical failure. Kudos to the group for producing a great software piece that integrates directly with our payroll software. We could not be more pleased with the level of service and the product that Cusomware provides!

VERY EASY TO USE!

Publié le 04/08/2014
Susan M.
PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
Support client

Commentaires: We have been on this system for almost a year. Love the software. Very easy to use. We trained our supervisors, who had never worked with any kind of time keeping software. They are loving it. A few more reports to choose from might be helpful, but overall very impressive.

envoyé par On-Time Web le 05/08/2014

We just released v2.0 with extended reporting capabilities. Thank you for reviewing our system!

Wonderful product

April C.
Retail Accounting Manager
Support client

Commentaires: We use on-time not only at my company but we also offer it to our retail accounting department. All of my customers that use it, love it! The support team is amazing if you ever need help with anything!

envoyé par On-Time Web le 03/12/2015

Thank you for your review. We take pride in knowing we can help our clients with any questions or issues they may have.

On Time Web is very user friendly.

Publié le 22/06/2015
Andrea A.
Controller
Support client

Commentaires: I think the organization and layout are awesome. It is very user friendly. When I do occasionally have a problem, the customer service department is very quick to fix any issues.

envoyé par On-Time Web le 07/07/2015

Thank you for the nice comments. You have been wonderful to work with over the years.

excellent

Publié le 22/06/2015
Christy F.
Support client

Commentaires: I like this program. It is easy to use and Brandon Shifflet has given excellent customer service :0)

envoyé par On-Time Web le 01/07/2015

Thank you for the great review! We strive to be the best in the business and our customer service will continue to help with any questions or issues.

Reliable and easy

Publié le 13/07/2015
Imran A.
Director of Operations
Support client

Commentaires: The system is very easy to use. Its affordable and reliable.

envoyé par On-Time Web le 03/12/2015

Thank you for your review. We will continue to be reliable and make life easier by having a solid time & attendance solution.

some flaws but overall good product for the price

Mark R.
Support client

Commentaires: some flaws but overall good product for the price

envoyé par On-Time Web le 03/12/2015

Thank you for your review. Feel free to contact us anytime you have an issue or question. Our support team will know a solution.

I found the latest version is much easier to work with.

Publié le 07/07/2015
Mike B.
CFO
Support client

Commentaires: Overall experience is positive.

envoyé par On-Time Web le 03/12/2015

Thank you for your review. We will continue to enhance the product in a manner that makes it easier to use while not losing any functionality.

Slow when doing time approvals.... Hard for my team to use when it comes to breaks and lunches.

Jason M.
Support client

Commentaires: Need to make the time approval process easier and quicker.

envoyé par On-Time Web le 03/12/2015

Thank you for your review. I hope after doing a walk-through demo with our knowledgeable consultant that the software is easier to use and understand.