En savoir plus sur Zoho Invoice

Envoyez des factures pour les projets et les notes de frais des clients, recevez des paiements et suivez la santé globale de votre entreprise rapidement et efficacement.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Invoice

I have been using Zoho since the inception of my organization. The customer care is exceptional and they are always ready to assist you.

I will update if any further problems come along, but not so far.

Zoho Invoice - Notes

Zoho Invoice a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 359 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoho Invoice ?

Valery
Valery
Investisseur (Guinée)
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 51-200 employés

Superbe application de comptabilité

5,0 il y a 2 mois

L'application est très facile d'utilisation et nous permet de gagner en temps. Parfait surtout pour les électriciens. L'application suite applicative de Gescom pour TPE, devis, factures et CRM

Manque d'espace pour indiquer son numéro TVA et pas possible d'utiliser or ligne. Pas d'espace de verrouillage biométrique.

Valisoa
Chef de projet (France)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Zoho review

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Le logiciel est très intuitif et facile à utiliser. L'établissement d'une facture et d'un devis peut se faire en peu de temps

Il n'y a pas d'analytique pour suivre le budget avant de finaliser la facture.

Julieanne
Julieanne
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Great value

Commentaires : Overall I love Zoho Invoice simply because of how effectively they automate the process of sending invoices and collecting payment. It saves me so much time every month and is worth every penny.

I needed an invoicing system that could send recurring invoices. I was spending too much time every month manually creating invoices, and would often send them out late, which meant I'd get paid late. Of all the options I researched (there were a lot) Zoho had the most features for the lowest price. Set up was easy, and they keep adding new features that are included with my subscription. They even have automatic reminder emails you can have sent to clients who are late in paying. This happens so often in my industry, that this feature has actually helped me collect my payments faster, without me having to spend time trying to get paid. I also love that as my business grows, Zoho has so many other products that I could add to my Zoho dashboard. I've also noticed that most of the other 3rd party programs I use have options to connect to Zoho.

Their customer support is a bit slow. There's a new feature they've rolled out that I'd like to use, but there's not much documentation about it. I reached out a few days ago for help and still haven't heard back. It would be nice if step by step instructions were easy to find for their new features.

Alternatives envisagées : Invoicely, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise et Bitrix24

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Invoice : Zoho offered the cheapest price for the feature of sending recurring invoices. After using this program, I've seen there are many other handy features that come along with their low rate. Because it also connects to so many 3rd party programs, I don't foresee switching to another company for quite some time.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Julieanne, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're glad to hear you were able to streamline your invoicing and payment collection processes. Regarding your feedback on the documentation, it would be very helpful if you could share more details. Please feel free to drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com Regards, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice Team

Sergio
Marketing Consultant (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Free but far better than most paid platforms!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Its free to use about 90% of the features it offers which I think says it all really - Most credible competitors at a similar level charge a good amount of your hard earned cash for a similar product and often times doesn't even provide half the features Zoho invoices provides you. A fantastic invoicing system for small business owners and sole traders out there - especially those who have only recently launched their business!

As an invoice creation software its top level and surprisingly free! However, it is limited by the number of users (or employees) you can add onto it - which wouldn't be so much of an issue if I dealt with employees - but dealing with freelancers and contractors means that it makes communication slightly more complex as the software is clearly orientated towards businesses with established employees - and small businesses at that! Also - one thing that really bugs me, is quite literally a software bug that seems to be happening more and more often on my iOS devices. This being, that whenever I update an invoice, either on my iPad or iPhone - it doesn't seem to update in real time on other devices and vice-versa! In fact, some of the time, it doesn't appear at all! Not sure why this is the case but makes for a good game of 'Finding Wally' when you are almost certain that you sent that invoice when you were on your iPad earlier in the week.

Alternatives envisagées : Invoice2go et Invoice Ninja

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Invoice : It was free while others charged you a good amount of money for the same features and service Zoho offered completely free of charge. It was a no brainer for me on this end.

Nicholas
Director Of Operations (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

good software - some useful features

Commentaires : Overall it got the job done with creating invoices but we ultimately cancelled the subscription. It was too expnesive for what it was and we just started doing invoices through Word or Excel. If you have the entire suite I could see why some businesses love and succeed with Zoho.

we used this software mostly to create intercompany and corporate invoices to vendors. I liked how you can set them up on a recurring basis, customize recipients and the look of the invoice and that you could access on your mobile device.

didn't integrate with our main accounting software so it was a lot of double entry. I also didn't like how every part of Zoho was a different section and product and price. For just Zoho invoice it was expensive and confusing for some users, being unable to use other parts of the system

Alternatives envisagées : Expensify et SAP Concur

Logiciel antérieur : Expensify et SAP Concur

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Invoice : At the time we just needed the invoice feature so it was easier and cheaper to set up than others.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Nicholas, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We understand that you felt the product to be expensive and that some of your users found it could be more intuitive. Sorry about that. If you are ready to give us a chance, we are happy to schedule a call, know your requirements and suggest the best plan. We believe the import/export functionalities and our REST APIs could help you with pushing the data to your accounting platform. Just drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com and we shall get in touch with you. We would love to have you back with us! Regards, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice team

Abhishek
Abhishek
VP Strategy and Business (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Most User Friendly and Cost effective Billing Software

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : This is truly the best online billing tool available for SMEs and Startups. I have scaled from a few invoices per month to hundreds of invoices. Also, we keep getting constant updates from the Zoho team. The recent theme update is simply awesome. I can use my brand color for my invoice tool.

I personally love the template feature for invoices. Being an enterprise software we have several demands of getting Invoices in a specific formats. It is easy to have multiple formats for multiple customers. The Approval mechanism ensures we are sending correct invoices.

Billing for Projects is only on per hourly basis. It would be better if it supports per month, per day conventions also.

Alternatives envisagées : Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Invoice : Ease to use and fits all my requirements at a minimal cost.

Rahul
Risk management (Inde)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Zoho Invoice is a great accounting tool.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, Zoho Invoice is a great tool for anyone who needs to track their expenses and invoices. It is fast, efficient, and easy to use. This is a huge time-saver for me, and it's something that I really appreciate.

I like using Zoho Invoice because it is fast and efficient. We can create and send invoices in minutes, and track payments in real time. Zoho Invoice is a great accounting tool. It can help us keep track of our finances and make sure our books are in order. This makes it easy to stay on top of our finances and avoid late payments.

Though, Zoho Invoice is great platform for billing and invoicing, It can still be improved. The only thing I don't like, It is often slow and laggy, which need to be fixed.

KADir
KADir
Maintenance Manager (Turquie)
Automobile, 10 000+ employés

Zoho Invoice Feedback

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I like to use this programme making life easy to have mobile access from everywhere acc. to latest technology

I like to combination of Zoho programmes between us to create invoice and get payment accordingly.

There is local rules which called " both side approval for the invoice" this process should be developped in the programme to send automatic e mails to customers for the invoice confirmation

Jeremy
Jeremy
Ownder (Canada)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Robust and Complete Invoicing Solution

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I used Zoho Invoice for a few years when it was one of the few free options out there. The interface has improved since then, but I was not crazy about it, and switched to Wave Invoice. It's an excellent choice though, and definitely worth trying out. I know many people who use Zoho daily.

Zoho Invoice offers a good selection of invoicing & billing solutions, even on the free tier, with excellent customization options and ways for clients to pay.

The functionalities for the free tier are limited, with a limit of 1,000 invoices/year. It does not integrate with Zoho Inventory, oddly enough.

Katerina
Freelancer (Grèce)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

Zoho has been and still is a Good Company for Freelancers and other types of Marketers effectively

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I had worked for a short while in 2008, had written a few articles for which I was paid automatically on time by setting invoice system online, customizable one. I'd also joined other services, such as automatic sales, but possibly the while I'd involved for digital products was not enough to make for me revenues. I had also written Marketing content for free, just wanted to offer from my knowledge to site in these terms.

I mostly liked the flexibility of system and possibility of customizable invoices for Freelancers to get paid for their work.

You just had to see through many details, and check what is most convenient to choose from system practically. Many possibilities however for everyone, not high amounts of upgrades, if one works consistently, one can make much more, then system can be perfectly Okay.

Uyi
IT Consultant (Nigeria)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Made my starting my small business easy switch form physical invoices to online invoices

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It was very needed and super helpful

I like the payment reminder and reoccurring invoice feature

I didn't like that's it took a bit of time to figure out. And I couldn't integrate online payment for my organization

ZAiN
ZAiN
Web Designer (Arabie saoudite)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Nothing beats free(ish)!

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Easily accept paymentsPortrays my business professionally.

Mature software that is polished and does what it says on the "box"

Payment fees could be cheaper compared to other paid offerings. In the long-term other offerings work out cheaper.

Founder (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

My Go For Invoicing platform

Commentaires : It was hilarious at first, i was searching for an app to generate invoice when i am outside i came across zoho invoice gave it a try first try was funny as the functions didn't made any sense at first but soon after an hour so it felt like this application is really thought through when crafting, i quickly set it as my next go-to invoicing app on desktop and mobile and on the cloud, thanks you zoho for this wonderful service.

Everything from custom payment gateway integration to single click invoice genration, the best feature would be the inventory mangement and product catalogue making it easier to create invoice by typing the product name only everything will be fetched from the catalogue even the discounts and taxes are perfectly fine tuned with the invoice template. Started using as an On-The-Go invoice genrator and fell in love after generating first invoice.

The mail customizability the mail sent to payee is non-customizable(atleast for me) i want it to reflect offline payment instructions as well for some customers having no mode online payments that's the only drawback i found while using zoho invoice apart from this everything works perfectly fine.

il y a 2 ans

Hi there, Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review for Zoho Invoice! We're glad to learn your journey with us so far, and we hope to serve you more in the coming years. With regards to the email that goes to your customers, you do have the option to customize it completely to match your brand. If you need any help setting it up, just drop an email to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com Regards, Harikrishna

Dale
Dale
Principal and Owner (É.-U.)

I just switched from the "improved" FreshBooks to Zoho Invoice.

Commentaires : It meets most of my invoicing and time tracking needs, and at an over 50% reduction in monthly costs.

My small consulting firm has used Freshbooks for a couple of years. Recently they "upgraded" their product and I lost very basic functionality that I relied on day-to-day. While not perfect, Zoho Invoice provides most of that functionality and at an over 50% drop in price. I really like the previous FreshBooks solution, and would have eagerly embraced the new, but you cannot release a new version that supports so much less functionality that the last. OK, off that soap box. Zoho Invoice so far seems easy to use, with a few caveats I will spell out in the next section. The customization is great (almost, but not quite, to a fault). Some of what I consider basic functions for a consulting environment are available. Including the expense receipt images on the PDF invoice (HELLO FRESHBOOKS!!!) are very simple.

Three things. But keep in mind that even with these three things I find Zoho Invoice better suited to my needs over my current solution; Provide the option to include the expense date on the invoice!!!!! This is very basic and very needed. I see from reviews that people have been asking for this for several years. Provide a field for expense vendor. Sure I can setup a custom field, but when you get to the invoice you cannot access custom fields at the detail level. Provider the option to include the expense author on the invoice. I usually have two to three of us on an engagement all entering expenses for travel, lodging, meals, etc. By including the author, the client can easily see from whom the expense is coming from. To get around these shortcomings, I have my group enter expenses in a very specific way that includes these information in the notes field. Not optimal, but still works.

Marta
Communications (Espagne)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

It is a "must have" for start-ups

Commentaires : As I have already said, this program is perfect for a startup, since it is so easy to use and very useful, so I strongly recommend them to use it. But the best thing is the fact that you can integrate it with other Zoho apps, and I can say from my own experience that this is really helpful, since you can control every aspect of you enterprise accounting in only one program.

It is a very useful and easy software, specially for small start-ups. It allows you to easily make invoices, recurrent invoices, manage them as you wish, etc. Also, you can personalize them, since you can do your own templates, although they provide you with some. But the most important thing is that you can integrate Zoho Invoice with all other Zoho applications, such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Expense, Zoho Mail, etc. and, by this, have several different departments of your enterprise in the same page. That's what I find most useful.

Honestly, I haven't found any problem with this program, but if I had to say something, I would say that the only negative things are small details that some times may be bothering but, at the end, are not relevant. An example of these little things could be when you make a mistake in an invoice and then you cannot modify it. It is true that you should not modify an invoice once it has been sent, but in some occasions I know I could do it without any problem.

Justin
Admin (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Nothing different than other software

Commentaires : The best part of the software is definitely the front facing client portal. This helps us keep clients informed. We may roll this back out in the future due to this feature.

Zoho is a solid piece of software. Love that they have a client portal! Clients can login and see their amount due on a project and make payments. They can accept estimates and change orders and pay immediately. This helps us get our money fast!

We ended up choosing Freshbooks, but only because Freshbooks was more intuitive. This is a great software for anyone that doesn't like Freshbooks.

Alternatives envisagées : Quickbooks Online

il y a 3 ans

Dear Justin, Thanks for reviewing us. We are happy to know that you liked the client portal that Zoho Invoice offers. However, it's unfortunate for us that you chose to leave. If you can spare a few minutes and drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com, we could know more details on the reasons behind your decision. We would love to have you with us! Regards, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice team

Shane
Shane
Branch Coordinator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

One of the Best!

Zoho Invoice had almost everything we needed. The customization was great, the way they had line items setup was perfect. They accepted both Paypal and Stripe right out of the gate with no wonky overlays. It is a little bit of a no-frills system visually but it does everything you want it to do. Then there's the price, for what you pay you really cannot beat this platform.

The only reason we switched away from the Zoho Invoice service was integrations. When we implemented Proposify it didn't integrate with Zoho Invoice but had a seamless integration with Freshbooks. If Zoho Invoice had more integrations (non-Zapier) it would be great.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Shane, Thanks for the review. It's good to know you liked the online payment integrations we have. Regarding the integration with Proposify, we are sorry that it's not available right now. But, if we roll it out in the future, we shall let you know. That said, if you are interested, we can discuss how can set up the connection between these apps using our APIs. Cheers, Harikrishna

Randeep
Digital HR manager (Inde)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

Zoho invoice assists in sending invoices, receiving payments and provides reminders about pending payments.

For a startup company, safeguarding finances and using it wisely is of great importance for the survival of the company. The features Zoho invoice provide are simply worthy as compared to its price. It is so easy to maintain invoices, receivables, expenses and many others. One of its prominent is the multiple currency feature. And as far as personalization is concerned, they have made custom templates highly personalized. All in all, it is a must-have application for startups.

The app seems to be biased towards iOS more than Android. It works better on Apple devices as compared to Android devices. Also adding a feature, wherein one could know if the client has opened the email about payment would be quite good as it would remove any unwanted friction.

Gabriel
Junior Graphic Designer (Canada)
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés
Source : GetApp

Very sleek and simple, but is it worth the price?

What I absolutely love about this product is the simplicity of the interface, and the ease of which I can customize my invoices and organize my clients. Its really nice to be able to have everything you need to invoice all in one central location. (address book, invoice editor, payment organization and tracking, etc) I also love that the interface itself changes based on your personal branding, and that it incorporates that into your invoices, so that your clients see something cohesive and professional (once they open the email attachments) without you having to do much work behind the scenes to make it happen.

It is definitely handy to have all of your tools in one place, however all of those things I could also do myself almost as easily. This app saves you time setting up for sure, but once you have your own templates in other editing software such as InDesign or Microsoft word, it makes this platform almost obsolete. The advantage of having a central location is almost not worth the price, and I am thinking of just going back to doing my own work. I am also not a fan of the emails that get sent to my clients with Zoho branding (they see my branding and invoice after clicking to open a link, which is a bit redundant). I would like to see this app step up their game with something a little more innovative to make the price worth it, or reduce the price of the software. It's just not worth it by my standards.

Arung
Arung
Founder (Indonésie)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

A tool for small business that would really like to keep their booking managed

Commentaires : I needed a software to manage my income and outcome report but also helps me to keep track of the business prospects and marketing targetting. Came across this software with keywords "Invoice tool with marketing features", use it and I love it how I can control my marketing staffs in making an offer and track the follow-ups records. Another thing I love about this software is the currency switcher, since my products are sold in USD and IDR, also since Paypal exchange currency rate is lower than the market this tool rate customizer really comes in handy.

The simplicity, the currency exchange rate customizer, the simple report system, the Paypal option to receive payment, and the mobile app that works.

The loading time took a bit if it's opened from a weak internet signal. Not important

Edinson
Edinson
Analista (Venezuela)

Making invoices fast and easy is now easier thanks to Zoho Invoice

Commentaires : Zoho Invoice has been a blessing for our workspace, optimizing time and effort in the preparation of invoices, tax withholding, budgeting, all with an impeccable and luxurious presentation, making Zoho Invoice a high level software for the job.

Zoho invoice has only given us a good impression, since we used it in our office we have achieved positive characteristics, among which we have the making of facts quickly and easily, avoiding the printing of forms and physical invoices that only generate expenditure of resources. Another positive feature is that we can add the local taxes and thus make the invoices according to our fiscal ordinance, eleemnto very effective to invoice.

We have experienced a lot in the work from this software and from moments both I and my co-workers have not found negative features of the software, on the contrary, day by day we get more attached to the software because of its positive characteristics.

Nitin
founder (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Must try invoice software!

Commentaires : if your looking for an easy to use invoice software , with less jargon , great reports and slick billing you landed in the right place. Great billing software for professionals and small biz.
Easy billing , saves your client contacts and billing history , good stationery options , even reminds customers for your payments-time n again!

Ease to understand , easy to use. don't need an accountant - replace him partially for small set ups. reminds customers for payments. can look your expenses and reports in easy to understand fashion

its not an accounting software! its only for billing and expense accounting. remember that!

Ravindra
Unit Head (Inde)
Électronique grand public, 11-50 employés

Very good for Small Business

Commentaires : Overall happy with Zoho Invoice. It has all the basic functionalities needed to run a small business. Reports and dashboard interface is great. Payment remainders and automation is excellent. It has made my life easy. Work needed: The only thing lacking is vendor management instead of expense management. Customer side is great. Work needed on Supplier side i.e creation of PO's, receipt of material, expense entry and then payment to the supplier. Every expense can be treated as taken from the supplier. For Ex: Rent, salary, stationaries etc. That way the incoming funds and outgoing funds can be tracked easily inturn profit and loss can be tracked monthly and there will be clear picture of the organization. One more feature I expect in future is --> Every business has to file taxes every month or quarter(VAT, ST etc). If you can implement a feature where on clicking a button, the software can generate the whole report along with invoices, expenses, tax details etc through which one can easily file taxes, then it will be a added advantage.

Founder and CEO at PhraseExpander (Italie)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Finally an invoicing software that is easy to use and just works

Commentaires : Finally, I have a clear overview of my invoices and pending payments. I had been using Excel so far. What a relief!

The invoices look nice and professional and I can create templates and customize the invoice text based on my specific needs. The interface is simple and easy to use and customer support helped me setting things up the way I want.

I wish I could use formatting in terms and have a bit more customization abilities but generally speaking it does everything I need. I'd like native integration with Hubspot which is available only through Zapier.

Alternatives envisagées : FreshBooks

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Invoice : Cheaper and more customizable.

il y a 2 ans

Hi there, Thank you so much for reviewing Zoho Invoice! Switching from spreadsheets to Zoho Invoice is a great decision (must have been a relief!), and we're glad we could help you with the switch. We're sorry that we don't have a native integration with Hubspot yet. However, with respect to the other requirement in terms of customization, would you mind dropping an email to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com? We'd love to help you with that. Cheers, Harikrishna

Evan
Quality Manager (É.-U.)
Développement de programmes, 51-200 employés

Zoho Invoice Review

Commentaires : Zoho is fantastic! It's quick and easy to use. Zoho helps for me to keep track of all my submitted invoices, expenses, bills, and payments. This is incredibly useful for when it's time for tax season to roll around. If you want peace of mind, solidarity, and consistency, then Zoho is something that I would highly recommend to anyone!

I enjoy how Zoho gives me the ability to format my invoices professionally. Zoho does a great job at providing properly structured invoices for business; which, I thought is fantastic! Zoho sends invoice emails on your behalf and also helps you to keep track of all the invoices submitted!

There isn't anything that I don't like about Zoho, honestly. Zoho does a fantastic job of giving you a brief tutorial; which, generally helps for you get a good understanding of how the software works.