Up to the Users to Update Listings

Publié le 27/08/2019
Client Services Coordinator
Immobilier, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I don't know what other software is like this one. Everyone uses this software so it's hard to switch to something that no one knows about. Overall, it gets the job done

Avantages: I love how you can find every single commercial property on here. it's concise and you can find out what you want to find out (usually). When managing your listings, you can see a performance report which is the greatest thing about this.

Inconvénients: Brokers don't always update the listings or they purposely leave off information. Cold calling is still a thing with this software, it just gives you a base and a prep before your call in my opinion.

Costar - Great Customer Support

Publié le 02/11/2018
Alesa R.
Design Coordinator
Immobilier commercial, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has been great - love that if I have a question the Costar team will answer quickly and even stop by the office to help with any issues I am having. They are great at keeping us up to date on all the latest additions to the software.

Avantages: Love that you can quickly get all listings of for lease or for sale property in a city or a trade area or a polygon that you create yourself.

Inconvénients: So many different tools in Costar, I am sure I am not utilizing the software to its fullest potential.

Best All-Around Choice for Lease Accounting and Real Estate Management

Publié le 02/09/2016
Matt W.
Lease Accounting Manager
Vente au détail, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: What stands out for me about the CoStar system is it's a system that's been around for a long time and it was designed to meet the needs of accounting departments. CoStar, when I compare to other systems that I've used or systems that I've seen, it has an advantage of being very intuitive.

Avantages: By having a system like CoStar, where you can drive business results and meet the new accounting requirements, I think it's a much easier sell across your business. While there are plenty of choices in the marketplace, I think it's the best all-around choice.

Inconvénients: None that I can think of.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par CoStar Real Estate Manager le 02/09/2016

Thanks, Matt! We've enjoyed working with you to solve the challenges of lease accounting compliance.

Overall Great Product for anyone on real estate

Publié le 11/02/2019
Carly K.
operations
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This product is great for researching properties in underwriting or for real estate purposes. Gives you detailed info on past sales, property values, demographics, pricing, competitors, etc.

Inconvénients: Sometimes question the accuracy of data even though it is supposed to be update regularly. Not necessarily the company's fault, some properties give out false information.

CoStar is very easy to use, provides great results.

Publié le 12/12/2017
Rebecca S.
Research Assistant
Support client

Avantages: I like that everything you need to know about a property or development is all laid out in one platform with different tabs - very visually appealing and easy to navigate.

Inconvénients: I have found that information is sometimes out of date. CoStar could possibly look in to a way to stay more up-to-date.

An Absolute Necessity!

Publié le 20/11/2018
Adrienne W.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is a great product for anyone in the real estate industry. We are able to utilize this to make sure we are within market values, and to maintain our compliance with our leasing procedures and processes.

Inconvénients: I do wish the pricing was a little more cost effective, but overall, it's a great product!

Very Useful for property management

Publié le 08/02/2018
Operations Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This software is great for looking at market conditions in a specific area, reviewing competitors & gathering data for your own properties.

Inconvénients: Can be a little difficult to navigate. I had no training with the software and I had to play around with it a little to find the information I was looking for.

Beware! They will renew your agreement even if you do not want it.

Publié le 15/05/2018
Jeff R.
Business Development Supervisor
Entreposage, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We really did not see a benefit, it was a waste of time to have my team chase down dead contacts and contacts that were gone. When they did reach someone they wanted nothing to do with our company and were mad at Costar too.

Avantages: They do have a lot of listings, and it is easy to use. The listings that are not renewals show pictures on most of the listings.

Inconvénients: We were using the software to target new businesses moving into our territory and I was assured that they would have contacts we could talk to about our services. Unfortunately the reality was that many contacts were outdated. Some had been gone from the company for several years or even deceased. When I sent the contacts to be researched, nothing happened and I was told we could still use the service as we now know about companies moving. I could get that information much cheaper and even free. When it comes time to cancel, they have conveniently buried an auto-renew policy in the contract, something that is not even legal in Chicago and are trying to get me to pay for a service that never worked as promised.

CoStar is user friendly, best choice of software!

Publié le 18/01/2018
Nichole H.
Leasing Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: CoStar is very easy to navigate and will help you get the results you need to make a real estate decision.

Inconvénients: I wish the software would update more rapidly, but besides that con I cannot think of anything else.

Costar is a great tool when you know how to use it.

Publié le 02/07/2018
Melissa L.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: You do get a lot of information in one place and I like the fact that most of the times it has the true owner information and updated leasing information.

Avantages: I like the fact that all the commercial data that is out there is in one place. Customer support is good and they will find contact information without issues when not already there.

Inconvénients: I don't like the fact that it is pricey and it should be easier to use and have more tools. The report options should have more criteria to run these reports.

Review costar

Publié le 06/04/2017
Ram A.
Support client

Commentaires: Very easy to use and helpful when researching real estate. I've used costar for over 2 years and it has helped in reaching my goals. My industry is very competitive and it is a great tool.

Publié le 18/07/2019
Myong K.

Commentaires: They so push

Avantages: Nothing . Not enough listings
Most of the listings are can be find in any free listings

Inconvénients: Don't like the contract that can't get out it.
Very awful situation

Great software for real estate managers

Publié le 01/04/2019
Property consultant
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Adequate tools to organize sales by agent

Inconvénients: Difficult to transfer from other software