Avis clients sur CoStar Real Estate Manager

En savoir plus sur CoStar Real Estate Manager

Ce logiciel cloud fournit des solutions de comptabilité locative, d'administration locative, de portefeuilles, de projets et de gestion des transactions.

En savoir plus sur CoStar Real Estate Manager

The product was very good to use, they took a lot of pride in keeping their info up to date. If I found something out of date I could put a request in and they would research for us.

Brokers don't always update the listings or they purposely leave off information. Cold calling is still a thing with this software, it just gives you a base and a prep before your call in my opinion.

CoStar Real Estate Manager - Notes

3,6

CoStar Real Estate Manager a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 18 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CoStar Real Estate Manager ?

Alesa
Alesa
Design Coordinator (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 51-200 employés

Costar - Great Customer Support

Commentaires : It has been great - love that if I have a question the Costar team will answer quickly and even stop by the office to help with any issues I am having. They are great at keeping us up to date on all the latest additions to the software.

Love that you can quickly get all listings of for lease or for sale property in a city or a trade area or a polygon that you create yourself.

So many different tools in Costar, I am sure I am not utilizing the software to its fullest potential.

Michele
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Use it to Get your Money's Worth

Commentaires : Since it is so expensive you have to use it to get you money's worth. Use the data, the market report generations and leverage that in your business. If you use that, you will have a good experience.

CoStar has so many different features that it offers. It really is the one stop shop that you need when working in commercial real estate. I like how you can search CRE data, create market stats, and market your listings all in one spot.

What I like least about CoStar is the price tag. It is expensive, but the data and the support you get from it outweighs the cost.

Client Services Coordinator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 5 001-10 000 employés

Up to the Users to Update Listings

Commentaires : I don't know what other software is like this one. Everyone uses this software so it's hard to switch to something that no one knows about. Overall, it gets the job done

I love how you can find every single commercial property on here. it's concise and you can find out what you want to find out (usually). When managing your listings, you can see a performance report which is the greatest thing about this.

Idy
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Our Experience

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall Costar has been very beneficial in our daily operations

I love that Costar allows me to see all information on the properties I am looking into

I don't like that I can only use it in addition to another software

Jim
PMP, CPA (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 10 000+ employés

Lease Administration & Accounting

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I encourage anyone using or considering Costar, to attend their annual Customer appreciation event in November. You will not be disappointed......they simply have a more "mature" product!

(1) Lease Administration & ASC 842 Reporting are "best in class", (2) Workflow is simply the best, in comparison to other leading software which makes you scroll to multiple screens.

N/A-Costar is the best combined "Lease Administration" and "Lease Accounting" tool on the market! They have XX% of the market (yes, I know the exact % but I did not narrow on Costar, because they were the biggest I support the decision because they are the best and most mature software option)

Matt
Lease Accounting Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Best All-Around Choice for Lease Accounting and Real Estate Management

Commentaires : What stands out for me about the CoStar system is it's a system that's been around for a long time and it was designed to meet the needs of accounting departments. CoStar, when I compare to other systems that I've used or systems that I've seen, it has an advantage of being very intuitive.

By having a system like CoStar, where you can drive business results and meet the new accounting requirements, I think it's a much easier sell across your business. While there are plenty of choices in the marketplace, I think it's the best all-around choice.

None that I can think of.

Réponse de l'équipe de CoStar Real Estate Manager

il y a 6 ans

Thanks, Matt! We've enjoyed working with you to solve the challenges of lease accounting compliance.

Carly
operations (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Overall Great Product for anyone on real estate

This product is great for researching properties in underwriting or for real estate purposes. Gives you detailed info on past sales, property values, demographics, pricing, competitors, etc.

Sometimes question the accuracy of data even though it is supposed to be update regularly. Not necessarily the company's fault, some properties give out false information.

Austin
Biz Development (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51-200 employés

Great Product But Very Pricey

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, it was a great product and easy to use with lots of tools. I was disappointed that we couldn't use it anymore because of the price.

The price was the biggest set back. Which is the reason we moved on to a different product that was more affordable and suited our needs just as well.

Operations Specialist (É.-U.)

Very Useful for property management

This software is great for looking at market conditions in a specific area, reviewing competitors & gathering data for your own properties.

Can be a little difficult to navigate. I had no training with the software and I had to play around with it a little to find the information I was looking for.

Jeff
Jeff
Business Development Supervisor (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 201-500 employés

Beware! They will renew your agreement even if you do not want it.

Commentaires : We really did not see a benefit, it was a waste of time to have my team chase down dead contacts and contacts that were gone. When they did reach someone they wanted nothing to do with our company and were mad at Costar too.

They do have a lot of listings, and it is easy to use. The listings that are not renewals show pictures on most of the listings.

We were using the software to target new businesses moving into our territory and I was assured that they would have contacts we could talk to about our services. Unfortunately the reality was that many contacts were outdated. Some had been gone from the company for several years or even deceased. When I sent the contacts to be researched, nothing happened and I was told we could still use the service as we now know about companies moving. I could get that information much cheaper and even free. When it comes time to cancel, they have conveniently buried an auto-renew policy in the contract, something that is not even legal in Chicago and are trying to get me to pay for a service that never worked as promised.

Rachel
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 11-50 employés

Good Product for Listing Commercial Real Estate

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great customer service and easy listing setup. We were able to finally fill our tenant space using the product

We used this product after trying to lease a commercial tenant space for over a year. It was easy to setup and use. Customer service checks in on a regular basis to make sure listings are still updated and offer suggestions for improvement.

It is not a cheap product though most listing software in the industry comes at a cost for commercial real estate.

Rebecca
Research Assistant (É.-U.)

CoStar is very easy to use, provides great results.

I like that everything you need to know about a property or development is all laid out in one platform with different tabs - very visually appealing and easy to navigate.

I have found that information is sometimes out of date. CoStar could possibly look in to a way to stay more up-to-date.

Adrienne
Adrienne
Office Manager (É.-U.)

An Absolute Necessity!

This is a great product for anyone in the real estate industry. We are able to utilize this to make sure we are within market values, and to maintain our compliance with our leasing procedures and processes.

I do wish the pricing was a little more cost effective, but overall, it's a great product!

Nichole
Leasing Manager (É.-U.)

CoStar is user friendly, best choice of software!

CoStar is very easy to navigate and will help you get the results you need to make a real estate decision.

I wish the software would update more rapidly, but besides that con I cannot think of anything else.

Melissa
Realtor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Costar is a great tool when you know how to use it.

Commentaires : You do get a lot of information in one place and I like the fact that most of the times it has the true owner information and updated leasing information.

I like the fact that all the commercial data that is out there is in one place. Customer support is good and they will find contact information without issues when not already there.

I don't like the fact that it is pricey and it should be easier to use and have more tools. The report options should have more criteria to run these reports.

Ram
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Review costar

Commentaires : Very easy to use and helpful when researching real estate. I've used costar for over 2 years and it has helped in reaching my goals. My industry is very competitive and it is a great tool.

Myong
Realtor (É.-U.)

Realtor

Commentaires : They so push

Nothing . Not enough listings Most of the listings are can be find in any free listings

Don't like the contract that can't get out it. Very awful situation

Property consultant (Philippines)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Great software for real estate managers

Adequate tools to organize sales by agent

Difficult to transfer from other software