• Service client

En savoir plus sur Slack

Slack rassemble toutes les communications en un seul endroit. C'est la messagerie en temps réel, l'archivage et la recherche des équipes modernes.

En savoir plus sur Slack

18 948 avis affichés

Infographiste
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/07/2020

"Tchat professionnel de qualité"

Commentaires: Le tchat nous permet de discuter aisément à distance (encore plus en télétravail depuis quelques temps).

Avantages: Slack permet de discuter au sein de l'entreprise très facilement grâce aux channels publics et aux conversations privés. Il est possible de faire des rappels automatiques. Il est possible de partager simplement son écran et de faire des conférences visio.

Inconvénients: Depuis une des dernières MAJ, il n'y a plus le lien qui permet d'accéder au dossier de téléchargement de fichiers. Mais c'est vraiment un détail car Slack est vraiment bien.

• Publié le 30/07/2020
Digital project manager
Internet, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 31/03/2020

"Une messagerie aboutie pour collaborer"

Avantages: Sa légèreté d'utilisation est un plus, avec ses nombreuses possibilités de plugins.

Inconvénients: Il y a eu récemment des bugs, mais j'imagine que c'est temporaire.

• Publié le 31/03/2020
Ivan M.
Technical Services
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 21/01/2020

"The right tool for the job!"

Commentaires: Best thing that happened to our company. Our productivity has increased since and our "reachability" as well. We feel very close now, even for our team which is 100% remote.

Avantages: They really put the work into making a chat software that is very usable. intuitive, agile and overall, very enjoyable. We use many of the bots the marketplace has, especially the Google Calendar, Zoom, Giphy and Slackbot integrations that comes with it.

Inconvénients: I cannot think of much of what I dislike about Slack, because I like everything about it. I used to have an issue that Slack didn't load properly, but an update and empty cache button swiftly solved it. Sometimes the calls ring on the phone first before doing it in the computer.

• Publié le 21/01/2020
Steve M.
Director of Digital Marketing
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 31/12/2019

"Slack is the best chat app, but don't use it as a wiki or PM tool"

Commentaires: Slack effectively solves our need for real-time communication. We use the chat, voice and video calling options. It's a great tool and better than most other chat alternatives, but don't be tempted to use it to manage projects, store documentation, or give structure to files. You'll soon be overwhelmed by the lack of structure.

Avantages: I love Slack's ease of use and simplicity. New users can get up to speed quickly and begin using fun features like @mentionds, /gifs and :emojis: The file attachments and search speed are well done.
Slack's real power is in all the integrations, so I love being able to hook up a dozen or so apps and collect all my notifications in one place. Also, the freelancer community has embraced Slack because of their free/cheap plans, so it's very convenient to keep in touch with a variety of contractors by just inviting them (since most already have their own Slack plans).

Inconvénients: Slack isn't great at providing structure to your work-life. The #channel structure does aid in some structure, but Slack's support for threads is awful--they don't make any sense, and most people can't figure out how to use them. These deficits are offset somewhat by searchability, but for the most part you'll just be scrolling through endless conversations if you want to find a particular piece of info.

• Publié le 31/12/2019
Lisa L.
Agile Coach
  • Publié le 11/08/2020

"Best Collaboration Tool Available!"

Commentaires: Slack has been wonderful to use both professionally and personally. I have managed multiple cross functional projects utilizing this tool to gather the most recent information needed for status reports, metrics, check-ins etc. Personally I use it to collaborate with my Agile Coach friends across the globe to share tools, tips and tricks we use while supporting our teams at work. We also use it monthly during our zoom meetups to chat amongst ourselves and share info during the call etc. I highly recoomend this collaborative tool.

Avantages: I LOVE that you can create your own channels to keep conversations and shared documents organized and easily accessible for different groups you are collaborating with.
I also LOVE that these channels don't expire and can be accessed by anyone across the globe that you are collaborating with. This has changed the way collaboration can happen virtually in real time!

Inconvénients: The # hashtags can cause me issues when I am searching for things but I am starting to get better at using them.

• Publié le 11/08/2020
Jon B.
  • Publié le 09/07/2020

"Slack is essentially advanced texting for business users"

Commentaires: I started using Slack because my client required it. I find that it cuts down on my email dependence but I'm often frustrated when attempting to compose a message without standard elements such as tables, inline images, etcetrera.

Avantages: I like the ability to stay in touch with our users via whatever device I'm currently using. For example, I can respond from my home computer, tablet, work computer or via my phone. I especially like the ability to be notified of a new message via my phone where I can read the message on the phone but can step over to my laptop to reply. I also appreciate the ability to add an email thread to a Slack Channel by simply adding a slack email address (each channel has a unique email address) to the CC field when I reply.

Inconvénients: The biggest con for me is the extremely limited amount of formatting available to Slack messages. I can make a font bold and add links to files/images but I really miss the rich text features many similar apps provide. It's also frustrating to need to keep typing adding the user name(s) when I'm responding to a message. I'm assuming that this is by design but it would really be nice to be able to "Reply All" to a conversation thread. The desktop Slack application (running on Windows 10 Pro) has a "clunky" feel to it. It's written with a framework that allows the Slack developers to write HTML and JavaScript code that is essentially compiled into a Windows application and it definitely shows. Something as simple as selecting text is counter-intuitive (until you realize that it's essentially a web page mascaraing as a Windows application.

• Publié le 09/07/2020
Nicholas M.
Chief Flight Instructor
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/09/2020

"Great for charitable organizations (because it can be free). Powerful. But expensive!"

Commentaires: Push notifications and alerts have been helpful. We are able to get important information out to our team very quickly, and we are able to "thread" the information so that only certain groups or certain topics are discussed in certain "channels" or "threads."

Avantages: Slack is made free for basic functions for charitable organizations. For this reason it can be a great option for charitable organization. It has powerful features, including video conferencing, file sharing, phone and web app integration, and file sharing. It also has cross-platform integration allowing connectivity between multiple different products, including Google and Microsoft products and IFFFT.

Inconvénients: It is not cheap at all for even a small organization (unless your organization qualifies for a free subscription). There are limits to the number of users in a video conference.

• Publié le 08/09/2020
John S.
  • Publié le 25/06/2020

"An industry leader for a reason"

Commentaires: I love slack and it is always getting better. Finding my chats, creating channels, and adding integrations are easy. I can’t recommend it for business enough. It’s so fun that I am trying to find other uses for it just so I have an excuse to use it.

Avantages: Slack has become the industry leader in workplace communication and for good reason. It makes for a flexible place to have contextual conversations and integrates Into your workflow by easily allowing tools to integrate Into the application. From shopping carts to service monitoring alerts to team polls, there are integrations for just about everything. These integrations also allow meaningful, yet simplified, interactions so I don’t always have to leave The context of my conversations.

Inconvénients: The largest problem is cost as well as limits in how I can leverage Slack For both work and for non-work related communication. It wasn’t built for non-work communication so I can’t truly complain. But I would love to see some focused paradigms show up in the ecosystem to make it so I don’t have so many chat applications. One other issue is the confusing of finding and managing my custom web hooks. As often as I use it I always end up spending 5 minutes on the site trying to figure out what we hook integrations I have and where to reconfigure them.

• Publié le 25/06/2020
Nicolas C.
Co-founder
Jeux vidéos, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/06/2020

"Really good for Small to big teams"

Avantages: I used Slack for both my small startup and a 30 people agency I ran and it just scales perfectly. The channels, easy file search, and free version to start with are great and it replaces internal email completely for our company.

Inconvénients: Paid version could have a Startup friendlier version.

• Publié le 29/06/2020
Nischala R.
Assistant to The Director Operations
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/09/2020

"Keeping on same page in team"

Commentaires: I am happy to connect with people from diverse background without knowing personally.

Avantages: It has public and private account, which makes it versatile to collaborate with global community.
It is a messaging tool which is very focused on task and general purpose. The best part is people will be joining on their own based on the interests/skills/hobbies and moderator is not inviting.

Inconvénients: Sometimes when the channel has large group of people, we can get lost who is who and saying what.
Also password retrieval is not easy if you are setting account in new phone and forgot it.

• Publié le 04/09/2020
Sarah H.
Media Director
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/07/2020

"Slack for Team Collaboration"

Commentaires: Our team uses Slack almost primarily for communication. We use Slack more than email and take advantage of the channels to organize them by project/client so communication efficient. We also integrate it with our project management tool to save conversation history which is very useful.

Avantages: Slack has been a wonderful tool to help bridge communication gaps between our departments. The integrations with Google Drive are seamless and very handy. It's so nice to be able to search for a topic or conversation without having to spend hours digging through history. We also like the call features for remote meetings.

Inconvénients: The tool is really well organized. It would be nice if the tool integration with Facebook ads to provide real-time updates to active campaigns.

• Publié le 16/07/2020
Robin somaraj V.
Associate Architect
Logiciels, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 28/06/2020

"Easy communication"

Commentaires: Great tool for Communication collaboration and notification.
Plugin features is awesome

Avantages: Great collaborative tool.
Great to see Outlook plugins bringing meeting and zoom meetings
Application support groups to notify
Great search capabilities to tag items by topics

Inconvénients: If a plugin could be added to see the email notifications at least would have been great. Preview of content too

• Publié le 28/06/2020
Prince K.
Senior Consultant
Télécommunications, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 25/08/2020

"One of the Best Collab tools!"

Commentaires: Overall the tool is used to communicate and share files amongst your own team as well as other teams which are external to yours. Its great for announcements or even details that you can pin to each individual or team chat. The channels allow you even finer controls over who can see it, participate, as well as the overall purpose. Its a superb tool for having each team create their own channels as well as special channels which can be used for announcements, heads up, changes, basically anything you need to communicate across. It is everything you would expect in a collaboration tool.

Avantages: Ease of use and the feature list is probably why this tool does so well. It even allows you to build custom apps that you can implement with your existing apps/tools for a more streamlines experience! Its honestly made life a lot easier to collaborate amongst team members, especially during Corona times and working from home.

Inconvénients: There really isn't much about this tool that I don't like. It runs smoothly and constantly has new updates to make the experience even better. The only thing I can think of is that it can be resource intensive at times but honestly it has not slowed me down yet. Also, when sharing your screen with another team or individual, you have to go back to the initial chat to send a message, it would be nice if it can be done from the same UI of the screen-share. Well made tool overall!

• Publié le 25/08/2020
Brian F.
Managing Partner
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/08/2020

"Essential Communication Tool"

Commentaires: I have been using it since 2015 and am a happy camper. Slack is a daily tech solution in working with others both professionally and for volunteer & hobby projects. I would be in so much aggravation if I had to deal with more emails, phone calls, texts, or heavens forbid, skype :-(.

Avantages: I enjoy:
• the reduction in emails, text, and phone calls that Slack provides,
• the search function,
• how slack integrates with google drive,
• the easy to navigate communication options with direct communication, general communication, channel communication, etc.
• the cost is very reasonable and slack gives credits as well

Inconvénients: The UX for administrative and management functions is less than ideal. Tasks like archiving/un-archiving channels or adding/removing users is needlessly complicated.
Simple functions that should be part of the platform are not readily available, which is a shame. There should be a organic drive section and task list section native to the platform that by default are turned on at start but can be hidden.

• Publié le 14/08/2020
Alex B.
Senior Salesforce Administrator
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 17/08/2020

"The best chat application."

Commentaires: Slack makes team communication easy. I use it to send updates to team members, build relationships with team members (it's funny how much team culture and unity can be built on a strong foundation of memes), post polls, gather feedback on internal projects, get quick answers to quick questions, etc. Slack makes it easy to integrate, so I've used third-party integrations like HeyTaco for employee recognition. Slack makes it possible to do a significant portion of your work out of a chat app.

Avantages: Slack has by far the best UI, the best organization, and the best set of features. Competing products like Google Chat (the business version of Hangouts) don't even come close. The most critical feature is being able to simultaneously log in to multiple Slack instances which each have multiple rooms, groups, etc. Slack makes text-based communication super easy.

Inconvénients: It's pricey in comparison to some of the competing software (especially if your organization already uses G Suite, it may be a hard sell to move to Slack). Also, Slack literally makes me more of a slacker - it's too easy to BS with coworkers or members of other non-work-related slack groups when I should be working.

• Publié le 17/08/2020
Scott C.
Consultant
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/08/2020

"Your Team In Your Pocket"

Commentaires: I enjoy working with Slack. I'm on some channnels for web developers with tens of thousands of members and can often get a free answer to an easy (for a developer) question and fast. I've also met a lot of great people through that channel. Conversely, I haven't perfected the notifications so that I don't get pinged when anyone on any of the channels posts anything, and that adds up. I'm sure it's manageable, but I haven't found the time to check that box.

Avantages: This is a no-brainer for start-ups and even old dinosaurs, especially these days (the great COVID pandemic). It combines the instant gratification of any chat app with intuitive drag n' drop filesharing, one click sub-group or project teams for siloed group coms, direct messaging, and hashtag denoted conversations for general participation that can even function like a newsfeed for relevant link sharing and other project or industry news or internal updates. Slack has become the default Millenial professional communication tool, and not just for the pretty icon. It's free for a long way but there are tiered account options all the way up to enterprise which has more trumped up security and support, as well as tools like huge video chats, unlimited storage and history, and unlimited software integrations (it works great with Google Drive.).

Inconvénients: As a consultant, I am on several different slack "channels" - the Slack term for different companies Slack environments. It's easy once your set up with their software client and app to switch back and forth, but getting set up can require a call to the IT guy or the administrator of each separate Slack channel for permissions and credentials. Not a huge headache, but these days anything that requires a call to anyone can be considered at least a minor hassle.

• Publié le 07/08/2020
Compliance Training Coordinator
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 04/08/2020

"Great Business Continuity Tool"

Commentaires: It has been a great experience using Slack. It is a valuable tool and I really like how we are able to collaborate as a team and make it seem as if we are still working together in the office.

Avantages: 1:1 Chat - Ability to have 1:1 conversations with team members. Useful when working on a project together.
Team Collaboration - Ability to bring a project together and share with a team.
Group Chat - Ability to have one area/space where the team collaborates, shares ideas, and works together to communicate issues.
Bot Integration - Ability to integrate various tools and bots that can make the day easier. Ability to integrate to web conferencing tools like Zoom, Webex, Teams. Ability to create to-do lists, track time, etc.
Manage Team - Great way to manage a team who is working remotely in various geographic locations.

Inconvénients: Still trying to work around our SSO integration - This is mostly an internal bug we are trying to work on, but it would be nice if we can make Slack to work for a single sign on experience.

• Publié le 04/08/2020
Matthew G.
Lead Data Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 21/07/2020

"The Gold Standard For Workplace Communication"

Commentaires: We have employees all over the world so Slack is our hub for communication. We use it to have conversations, post announcements, and brainstorm ideas. It can also launch video conferences with excellent annotation features which makes it easy to share ideas about a document or piece of code.

Avantages: It is extremely easy to use, there are many bots and tools to customize your workspace, and the actual communication tools are superior to the ones offered by Google and Microsoft. For example, the ability to thread conversations, easily set reminders about messages, and other subtle things add up to a much better communication system.

Inconvénients: I have experienced no major negatives as a user of the product. Depending on the number of users in your organization, the monthly cost will start to add up but I think this is similar to their competitors unless you're already paying them for other services that include something like Microsoft Teams, for example.

• Publié le 21/07/2020
Joel H.
CEO / Founder
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 23/06/2020

"Really Love Slack, Great Way to Communicate with Multiple Clients"

Commentaires: Mainly we are using it to solve issues with communicating across different companies and their contractors, not only streamlining conversations but bringing transparency to the messages so everyone can easily see what was sent, communicated, and when.

Avantages: I have to admit I can be one of those cranky older IT guys that sit in the back corner and groans every time I hear of a new technology that is going to revolutionize things. When I first heard of Slack I figured it was more of the same and didn't use it for years. Finally one of my clients required that we communicate over and I honestly love it. The integration from the App to the browser-based version is seamless. I like how I can communicate with different Orgs and have all their staff on Slack already in when I login so I can easily communicate with who I need to. Messages are saved and easy to search to find what I need later. Group communicate and individual messaging is fantastic and I have used the VoIP to call some of my contractors that my client's use through Slack directly. All in all it makes working with people virtually easier and I will definitely be using it in the future.

Inconvénients: My least favorite thing about slack is having to log into each org every time I need to work inside Slack. I think for most users this isn't a big deal, especially if they are using it with just one workspace. Because I work with several companies, it is a bit of a pain. I have to log in for each org to see the workspace and the only way I can see messages from another org is to open a new tab and re-login using the org's credentials. I wish there was a way to have one master Slack login and then move in and out of the different companies I work with without having to log in and out all the time or use different web browsers or tabs.

• Publié le 23/06/2020
Technical Director
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/05/2020

"Slack is the backbone of what we do"

Commentaires: Slack is used by everyone in the business on a daily basis, it allows us to work efficiently and makes working remotely a breeze.

Avantages: There are other products out there that provide a similar service, but for me nothing compares to slack's flexibility to integrate with the other online services we use and automate workflows and reporting.

Inconvénients: The video call feature could do with some slight improvements, a grid view would be great for group calls for instance.

• Publié le 19/05/2020
Dulce L.
Legal Assistant
Cabinet d'avocats, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/04/2020

"The best, hands down!"

Commentaires: Overall I love this app. It has helped my team transition from full time in-office to full time work from home during the pandemic. It keeps our whole team connected for both business matters or just chatting for fun.
I’ve used so many chats in the past for work. Jabber, Hangouts, etc. ..this is so much better by a landslide! I recommend you try it. You won’t go back.

Avantages: What I love most is how safe and secure it is. Slack is perfect for business because it is 100% internal messaging. No one outside of your company will access to your workspace.!
It is very user friendly and fun to use. You can respond to posts in threads so that the channels don’t get cluttered with responses. You can also create channels (basically chat rooms) that are private and your coworkers cannot find without having been personally invited. You can also create public ones that our coworkers can find and join on their own. I love the emoji reactions and that you can create custom emojis. Let’s not forget that you can post gifs without having to search, copy, paste, etc. By typing in “/giphy” you can generate a gif and post it without having to leave the app. So fast, fun and easy!
It’s mobile app is amazing and allows me to communicate with my team the go. It’s an essential! You can also custom your theme colors so I’ve adjusted it to my combination of turquoise with mint green. It’s so pleasing to the eyes! Customize it to your liking! Love this app.

Inconvénients: There’s nothing I hate about this software in all honesty. It surpasses my expectations and constantly is being updated.

• Publié le 24/04/2020
Lauren H.
Executive Assistant
Production audiovisuelle, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/04/2020

"Never Slacks"

Commentaires: I was first introduced to the product when I was working at a photographic agency. It's a very fast-paced environment that requires incredibly efficient communication and swift project management. I was doing my research and experimented with Slack for a brief time. I felt inspired by the benefits and presented it to the workplace. They immediately downloaded the solution and I set up the software for them from my side. Within minutes, we had a newly impressive communication tool that eased our stresses at a colossal level. Very great build and I look forward to its growth.

Avantages: I love this application for a majority of reasons. Slack is very minimalistic but also beautifully done. It presents your desired information in a very organized manner and makes it easy for the receiver to understand. It balances colors well and provides brief templates for you to use. Another aspect I like about Slack is the multiple formats of data you can send into a single chatroom space. It's extremely convenient and essential for your company's needs.

Inconvénients: I don't have any negative thoughts for Slack because it fulfills our company's needs to a great extent.

• Publié le 27/04/2020
Heather B.
Executive Assistant
Musique, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 23/04/2020

"Best Communication Software for Internal Communications"

Commentaires: I think it's genuinely improved communication and increased connectivity especially during the COVID pandemic and the new working from home life. I greatly appreciate the video integration feature as well as it makes it super easy to do one-on-one or small group check-in's without tying up video conferencing software. I've actually changed most of the executive's check-in's with others to Slack calls right now! While there's definitely some business-level restrictions that can help things flow more smoothly, such as having a limit to how many channels people create, etc., Slack has almost everything I could ask for and I'm slightly sad none of my other organizations I've worked for have utilized this service! It would have saved us a lot of time and trying to contact others.

Avantages: I'll rant slight because I love Slack so much. 1) Reminiscent of AOL Instant Messenger, Slack makes communicating internally fun, easy, and instant (depending on the response time). 2) It's encrypted! Not only can I send and receive confidential information from someone, I don't have to worry about it getting into the wrong hands. Since I often book travel on a number of different executive's credit cards, I can get all of their personal information via this chat and it's made it extremely easy to not have to concern myself with the security. 3) You can create channels for your team or organization that are fun as well as for informational and business purposes. 4) You can invite others from outside of the organization to join your Slack and can join other's as well. We have many brands each with their own Slack and can invite each other to those. 5) We love Slack so much, that at the corporate level, we're getting the Slack Enterprise Grid so that all brands and employees can communicate with each other no matter where we are in the world. 6) Super easy to drag and drop files for upload to a person or channel. 7) Tagging abilities makes sure the person you're tagging sees the post. 8) You can link to channels with pertinent information to outside sources. For example, if I want to say, "Check the #announcements channel for more info!" I can right click on the #announcements channel and copy the URL to create a link to that channel on SharePoint. 9) I love the Slack bot!

Inconvénients: A few things I would like them to change: 1) Font formatting in a post can be difficult. 2) When using bullet points, I haven't found a good way to format sub-bullet points. 3) Copying and pasting can be difficult due to formatting. These are all things easily worked around, however.

Jeff M.
Director, Engineering IT Operations
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/04/2020

"Great product that has become more important than ever"

Commentaires: Prior to implementing Slack we tended to have a mix of emails, chats, and some intranet announcement board setups. Now, we put all of that in Slack which makes it much easier to keep up with what is going on as well as to search for anything that you need. It has been a huge plus for us in all ways and we have a lot of other integration options we are looking at implementing.

Avantages: Communication with my entire team is easily available within Slack as well as subsets of my team. Slack has played a key role for several years but that role has become critical as we have shifted operations entirely online. We have channels for different topics and the ability to easily customize alert settings for channels has been a huge plus. The ability to integrate with outside systems has allowed us to automate many tasks such as letting the service desk know when issues occur.

Inconvénients: Traffic can get busy so I need to be particular about how my notifications are set up. I then check in periodically on the channels that I don't receive notifications for to keep up with what is going on.

Elijah B.
Writing Consultant
Recherche, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 21/04/2020

"Best Team Coordination App I Have Used"

Commentaires: Slack is a great complement to email for quick messages and coordinating with others. I still send research results and other files through email, where I can be more long form, but it makes it extremely easy to ask quick questions or notify others. On a recent project, my team used Slack to "lock" parts of a paper we working on. Overall, Slack has been an excellent coordination tool. It's simple and perfect for my usage

Avantages: Slack is an excellent chat tool which is a step above a simple group chat, but not as complex as something like Microsoft Teams. I love that you can divide discussions into different channels. For my organization, we use different channels for different projects and research groups. This prevents main discussions from getting too cluttered and provides privacy for projects which everyone does not need to know about. At the same time, it is not overly cumbersome as I found Microsoft Teams to be. It does not have social networking features, but we don't need that. We have the choice between using Slack or Teams, and I prefer slack for this reason.

Inconvénients: Slack always seems to be logging out of my workspaces. I find that I constantly need to log back in at least once a week. This is a minor annoyance, hence why my rating is still very high, but this problem can delay my work a few minutes each time it happens.

• Publié le 21/04/2020