15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur NICE CXone

En savoir plus sur NICE CXone

Un logiciel de contact client sur le cloud offrant des fonctions de réalité virtuelle, de routage basé sur les compétences, d'intelligence artificielle (IA), de mélange d'appels et d'analytique.

En savoir plus sur NICE CXone

It allows for extreme flexibility and adjustments to business practices and processes allowing for significant cost savings and improved customer relations.

Sometimes, calls get dropped automatically, which reflects as "refused," and negatively impacts employee efforts.

NICE CXone - Notes

4,0

NICE CXone a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 565 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé NICE CXone ?

Bernard
Bernard
Cloud Applications Consultant
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Excellent CCaaS Leader

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Ryan
Ryan
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Excellent VOIP Service

Commentaires : We've had a great experience with NICE inContact CXone so far, I'm very glad that we switched over from our previous VOIP provider.

I really appreciate the level of customization NICE inContact has, we have many different profiles for phone agents and the ability to tune everything in to exactly what each agent does has been really great.

The biggest issue we've had was in setting up supervisor dashboards, anyone with privileges can set one up and the menus start to get cluttered after awhile. We're able to occasionally prune down the views and get things looking reasonable again though.

il y a 4 ans

We appreciate the feedback, Ryan! We'll share your feedback with the appropriate teams.

Emily
VP Contct Centers (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 10 000+ employés

InContact Review

Very user friendly. We very rarely need help from our IT team to make any changes or updates. Most reports and tools can be figured out. Training tools are great. Integration very simple, using Skybox to assist. TAM, Garland Bailey, is excellent.

Analytics are hard to use and are not accurate based on what I know. InView does not match InContact reporting. We have asked for support/assistance resolving issues and we have not received resolution in over 3 months. We need additional widgets in the dashboard but can't get them.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your detailed review, Emily!

Amanda
Benefits Assistance Center Team Lead (É.-U.)
Assurance, 501–1 000 employés

NICE CXone is a significant upgrade from our previous system!

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, our experience with NICE CXone has been above and beyond what we were hoping for. The customer service is amazing, and any time we have questions or any type of issue, we can bring it to our dedicated account manager, and he is super knowledgeable and always goes to bat for us when necessary.

CXone has great call features. Very reliable, has all of the capabilities we need. Vast reporting options as well.

The email capabilities are not nearly as advanced as the call features. We definitely are limited in some aspects of our email processes and would love for these features to be more developed in the future.

Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Omnichannel, Multi-site, International Contact Center

Commentaires : InContact has allowed us to increase flexibility in handling contacts across multiple sites. We have been able to utilize functionality that allows our agents to know the guest who is calling and the reason for their contact. Like any tool, there is pros and cons. We have had to adapt some of our business practices to the tool. It is nice, no pun intended, to have all of our tools in one platform (ACD, Quality, Reporting, WFM, etc.).

InContact allows us to utilize our global staff to ensure our guests receive prompt response time to their phone calls, emails, and chats. We are able to skill and staff our agents across multiple sites to increase efficiency. The software was easy to learn and adapt to for our users when we switched. The tool gives us access to data both real-time and historical needed to make decisions and operate effectively. We are able to have multiple tools (WFM, Quality, ACD, Reporting, etc.) in one platform.

We skill agents with both voice and digital (email and chat) skills. Because InContact treats chat as a digital media type, it will route both chats and phone calls at the same time which is challenging and limits our ability to utilize the omnichannel feature as we would want to. Without case ownership on email, each reply after the initial email may route to a different agent, which creates challenges with continuity of the communication. Email reporting has been and continues to be a challenge. It is difficult for us to see how many emails were handled on a certain day if the email was handled on a different day than when it came into the system.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your detailed review. We are always working to improve our software. We will pass along your valuable insight to our development teams.

Anthony
Platform and Workforce Manager (Australie)
Banque, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great Platform

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Ease of use, reporting stack and the support from the TAMs

I think QMA could be better regarding plans and reporting.

Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

How "Nice" of You to Read My "inContact" Review!!

Commentaires : I am using this platform as a call center management system. Our Service Desk employees all use this and it has made a world of difference on everyone being on the same page and being able to quickly adapt to changes.

I most enjoy the ability to utilize the platform how you best see fit. It's very easy to customize to your specific preference and that helps a lot with being organized.

I dislike the recurring instances of the platform 'dropping' and me having to restart my computer before being able to sign back in and start working again.

Nakeshia
Service Desk (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

CXOne the good and bad

This software provides large call centers the ability to watch agents on calls, easily transfer to coworkers, check calls holding and statuses. It also gives management the ability to monitor calls very effectively

The software loosing connection and sometimes just plain doesnt work. The software will drop calls in mid conversation making agents have to log out and back in during mid shift.

James
Senior Director (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 1 001–5 000 employés

NICE CXone is Super Flexible

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Our current Account Manager with NICE has been a breath of fresh air. He's extremely responsive and provides options to our questions. Shout out to [sensitive content hidden]!

Ability to run reports on demand, ACD is robust, and dashboards and supervisor application gives real time views on agent performance.

It's on the expensive side. However, you get what you pay for, so the value is certainly there.

Gary
Sr. Business Systems Analyst (É.-U.)
Assurance, 1 001–5 000 employés

The pros and cons of Nice CXone

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

The full suite of features and the constant innovation by Nice are incredible. The platform is very user friendly and I find the UX design to be very intuitive.

Tech Support lacks experience to address issues in a timely manner. Quite often they need to defer to back office, "non-customer facing" teams that slows response and resolution time, occasionally by weeks.

Akhil
Cxone Lead (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Cxone Omnichannel

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Best.I am working on Cxone since last 5years.every year ,they are enhancing their services and upgrading.

It is providing all services in a bundle at a plateform.

Dependcies on other vendor for new requirement.

Tarell
Customer Service Rep (Jamaïque)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 1 001–5 000 employés

Best Contact Software

Commentaires : I've been using this software for over 2 years taking inbound and making Outbound calls. The audio quality is the best I've ever used. I'm glad we were able to switch from our previous contact resolution software.

What I enjoy most about Nice is that it's pretty easy to use. The distributing feature for multiple agents to use the software handling each call is unbelievable.

The biggest challenge I've faced is setting up a new profile w/dashboard etc. After over and hour we were able to have it set up.

Paul
Quality Manager (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 10 000+ employés

Call Center software with great functionality

Commentaires : Before utilizing a call center software we provided our individual teams members phone numbers to the customers. This created multiple issues that were unsustainable as the organization grew. Customer complaints started to rise that we were not reachable via phone, that voicemails were not returned in a timely fashion or at all, and there was no data available to evaluate staffing performance and additional resource requirements. InContact solved the majority of these issues and we are now able to not only evaluate the points above, but also categorize the calls through dispositions used to improve call routings. However, there is no report that actually includes all three disposition fields. Only the primary disposition and the disposition comments are available in canned or custom data reports, the secondary disposition can only be reviewed for each call individually in the contact history report.

Our company upgraded to InContact a few years ago from TASKE. As the local system administrator for one of our sites that uses this software, I provide data reports to all teams tailored to their specific needs. The amount of raw data that can be extracted from InContact is enormous and is very helpful for operation and individual performance evaluation and optimization.

For our business unit having to transfer calls is not only inefficient, but also not seen as good customer service. There are no easy to use reports available, neither canned nor custom, that would allow simple evaluation of transferred calls that can be reviewed. Additionally, our main business unit running InContact is located in another time zone. Working with InContact Support, there is no way around some time zone issues when setting hours of operations for our local units. When I try to override our normal hours of operations to close the queues for lets say one hour between 2 pm and 3 pm CST, I have to set the end time to 4 pm EST. This would be less confusing if the override wouldn't display the close time incorrectly on my end then, as the notification and countdown will say that it is currently 2 pm and that the business unit is closed for 2 hours until 4 pm.

Lindsay
2-1-1 Services Manager (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 11–50 employés

Overall a good product

Commentaires : Overall, I'm happy with InContact. The only thing I wish is that support was more helpful when it comes to using the features, and why the glaring discrepancy in reporting numbers from 2 separate reports that seems like they should be reporting on the same metric. (See Cons response, above) Aside from that issue, I've been very happy.

It's relatively simple to train my staff on how to use it. Most features are user friendly. The layout looks good and is functional. it's reliable and consistent. I cannot recall the software crashing or having issues that impacted our ability to help clients at any time. This is a lot more than I can say for other software programs we use. I feel like I'm kept informed of upcoming maintenance or issues and expected resolution time frames.

When I think about what I dislike about InContact, only one thing comes to mind. I have tried to find a way to pull an accurate report on abandoned calls. There used to be an abandon rate compliance report, but that is gone. So, I used the Skill Performance report. But the numbers seemed wrong. So I pull Contact History, and select for abandons to show. And on the particular dates I was looking at, the numbers were so very different. Skill Performance showed something like 80 abandons, which would be grossly high. Contact History showed something like 5 abandons. This number seemed low. I still don't know which, if either, report is correct and why they would be so different. I called for help and the representative couldn't really tell me why the difference of which was correct. So I went to my internal IT person, who also didn't know. So this is only one issue, but it is SO frustrating. I also cannot figure out how to find pre-que abandons and nobody has been able to help me with that either.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you Lindsay. We're glad to hear about your positive experiences as well as your challenges with reporting. We will pass your comments along to the support team.

Télécommunications, 1 001–5 000 employés

My experiance as a team lead with NICE CXone

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : As a totally remote operation, It prove to be an invaluable tool and was easy to monitor and grade our representatives' performance.

My personal experience is on the pros:Comprehensive features: CXone offers a wide range of tools, such as routing, workforce management, and analytics, which have improved our team's productivity and efficiency.Scalability: CXone can easily accommodate our growing business needs, allowing us to expand our operations without worrying about infrastructure limitations.Cloud-based accessibility: The platform's cloud-based nature enables us to manage our contact center remotely and allows agents to work from anywhere, providing flexibility and uninterrupted customer support.

Learning curve: Due to its extensive feature set, CXone may require some time and training for new users to fully grasp its capabilities. Proper onboarding and support are important for a smooth transition.Cost considerations: CXone's pricing may be a concern for businesses with limited budgets. It's crucial to carefully evaluate the costs and benefits to ensure it aligns with our financial goals.Customization limitations: While CXone offers a solid foundation, there may be limitations in terms of customizing the platform to fit our specific business requirements. We should assess whether it can meet our unique needs.Also it wort to mention that we presented some failures on a daily basis and the support was not the best.

Stephanie
IT HelpDesk Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 1 001–5 000 employés

Good for Agent usability

Great for agents to use. Central is great super easy to use. Can move around in that system quickly.

Engage is hard to use and the setup is time consumer. WFM needs to be upgraded to allow for better usability.

Dana
Director of Client Services (É.-U.)
Assurance, 1 001–5 000 employés

So Easy to Use

It is so easy to set up new users, make adjustments to hours of operations, add users to skills, change proficiency, and access call recordings. The reporting capabilities are endless. The support site is very helpful and provides a resource to find solutions in lieu of calling the support center. When I need to contact the support center, all calls are answered quickly and are almost always resolved during the first call.

The integrated softphone does not have an option to ring through the computer speakers. Unless you have a wireless headset, you cannot hear the phone ringing if you are just a few feet away from your desk.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the detailed review, Dana.

Dolores
Director of IT (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

Service/Product Review

Commentaires : It has been a positive experience overall; however, if there is one area to improve upon, I'd say it's the Reporting tools. We used inTouch heavily up until it stopped working (End of Life)...and custom reports does not have anything to replace what we used within inTouch (close to real-time report data and snapshots in 30 min to hourly to daily increments).

1. Up-time, 2. Usability and 3. Cost.

Reporting! It feels like we took 2 steps backwards with the reporting suite that IC offers. We primarily used inTouch reporting/dashboards (instead of IC Central reporting) until it stopped working (end of life), and there isn't anything comparable within IC's reporting tools that comes close to replacing inTouch reports.

il y a 4 ans

Dolores, we value your feedback about reporting. Thanks for the positive review and we'll be sure to share your comments with the appropriate teams.

Jace
Telecommunications Technician (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Expensive, undersupported, and unresponsive

Agents are able to work remotely and the IVRs work as intended.

There are some bugs with routing and call wrap-up. The support offered by NICE is not good. It can takes weeks for NICE to contact you about trouble tickets you opened. The are understaffed and it doesn't seem that they are taken the necessary hiring actions to take control of this.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you, Jace. We'll pass your comments on to the product team.

Kenneth
Director Q&A Implementation (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 501–1 000 employés

NICE for Me

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I have a positive overall experience with CXone. From my TAM to anyone I have come in contact (no pun intended, lol) with are very helpful, patient and understanding.This is what gives me a pleasure to know that I can expect when I interact with the resources.

I like the capability of studio, WFM and monitoring. These attributes are key to me in the development of agents and delivery of quality service.

Not much, but I would like to see additional training on areas like Studio.

Dawn
Contact Center Supervisor (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Easy to use Platform

Commentaires : It's good as far as a platform goes. There were some rough patches in the past, they appeared to have learned from that and made improvements. They could make some adjustments to how they treat their customers and the customer service they provide.

Easy to use, great functionality, accessible with screen reading software which is a major plus for our staff. There's great customization of IVR and messaging. There are so many functions and options that we haven't tapped into yet or been able to use.

There's little customization with the agent interface, agents do not have access to the dashboard. The customer service at NICE/InContact has taken a major dip in responsiveness and assistance to their customers since they've made some management changes. All the help you could get before is now referred to a professional team that comes with a cost. They definitely don't make you feel like a valued customer.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you Dawn! We are always striving to learn and do better and will pass along your comments to the appropriate teams.

Mark
Sr. Analyst III (É.-U.)
Banque, 5 001–10 000 employés

Summary

Commentaires : I use Active Contacts on the Pre-Built Reports and it is very sloppy not very accurate shows many call that are not there in reality and have to filter the usable information. the biggest thing I would love to see is a exemption to the timer on turning off. We sue the views in a Command Center on a view that when it times out is a pain to get back , have to log back in and go the to views and adjust them, I would love to be able to turn the timer off.

Ease of use once you get used to it navigation is fairly easy.

Has glitches and slow to respond at time's ,

Andrew
Lead Supervisor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

A Mixed Review

Commentaires : Use of the CXone softphone has helped improve our agents call response time, and made it easier to troubleshoot problems communicating through InContact since we are all using the same system.

I really appreciate the ability to pull information for reports regarding agent calls, agent behaviors, and call/time use statistics. Being able to pull this information let's me find and address problems that occur at time when a supervisor is not able to actively watch what each agent is doing, and gives supervisors the flexibility to work on many tasks at once.

There are some significant stability concerns. Agents reporting that the server did not accept a saved password several times, then accepting it on the fifth try, the softphone credentials being given to a second agent causing neither to be able to take calls do to license revocation, outages lasting for several hours at a time (though they happen infrequently).

il y a 4 ans

Andrew, thanks so much for your feedback! We'll pass along your feedback to our team.

Sharon
Telecom Analyst (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 5 001–10 000 employés

Great business partnership

Commentaires : Overall, it's been a very good experience. We hit a few bumps in the beginning of the relationship, but we were undergoing a major technology change - that's bound to happen. Those bumps were smoothed over by the wonderful account teams that we've had - I can honestly say that there are very few complaints I can think of about each and every employee I've interacted with at Nice inContact. Employees are highly responsive, quick to respond when called upon, and are generally extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with. Keep it up!

The products we consume were described as all "point, click and drag". The scripting is not simple, and requires a certain skill level to maintain and support.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your partnership and your feedback, Sharon!

Kelsie
Assistant Account Manager & T2 Support (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 51–200 employés

Works well for growing businesses and WAH employees

The ability to work remotely from home, which allows greater flexibility for both the company and employees, as well as the ease of use of the system in learning to handle different contacts - emails/chats/phone calls. This is a simple and fairly straightforward system for a new user to learn, and allows users the ability to be more efficient in their work.

The occasional system glitches which leaves users "stuck" in after call wrap or inability to change codes; when this happens, an Administrator has to force log the user out of the system to allow the system to refresh and the user to log back in to continue their work. While these glitches are much less frequent than they used to be, it still is an ongoing platform issue.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear that our software makes remote work straightforward and efficient. We are always striving to make improvements and our teams are working through software glitch issues.

Jonathan
OPS Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 1 001–5 000 employés

Overall great software solution for IVR and autodialer

Commentaires : Overall good, solution is reliable with a few minor glitches that mostly impacted us when a system update was pushed.

Enjoyed most the ability to access this solution remotely

Inability to customize on the fly - most of our script changes required professional services

il y a 4 ans

Hello Jonathan. We're glad to hear your comments. Thanks for reviewing us!