NICE inContact CXone

Elias alirio M.
Facilitator
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like NICE because it continuously improves. I use it to access calls in the contact center I work at and audit employees interactions. There have been times when upgrades happened and it made it slow down, but it was corrected over time. I like the calls are saved with good quality and that if need be their life can be extended if they are set to be uploaded for a specific period of time. The player is flexible and it will allow up to move in the interaction without having to start listening to the whole thing again. I like the speed of the call can be modified which can help auditing efficiency.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it is slow, and when it times out, you may need to reload it as inputting your credentials will not always get the job to access it again done. Also I have found it troublesome that when we upload forms, the font of the form cannot be zoomed, so if the letters are small, they can be hard to read.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 06/08/2019

Hi Elias. Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're delighted to know that you're keeping up with our upgrades and latest features. We're always striving to get better at NICE inContact, so we'll share your comments with our team.

Overall a good product

Publié le 12/12/2019
Lindsay G.
2-1-1 Services Manager
Organisme social ou civique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I'm happy with InContact. The only thing I wish is that support was more helpful when it comes to using the features, and why the glaring discrepancy in reporting numbers from 2 separate reports that seems like they should be reporting on the same metric. (See Cons response, above) Aside from that issue, I've been very happy.

Avantages: It's relatively simple to train my staff on how to use it. Most features are user friendly. The layout looks good and is functional. it's reliable and consistent. I cannot recall the software crashing or having issues that impacted our ability to help clients at any time. This is a lot more than I can say for other software programs we use. I feel like I'm kept informed of upcoming maintenance or issues and expected resolution time frames.

Inconvénients: When I think about what I dislike about InContact, only one thing comes to mind. I have tried to find a way to pull an accurate report on abandoned calls. There used to be an abandon rate compliance report, but that is gone. So, I used the Skill Performance report. But the numbers seemed wrong. So I pull Contact History, and select for abandons to show. And on the particular dates I was looking at, the numbers were so very different. Skill Performance showed something like 80 abandons, which would be grossly high. Contact History showed something like 5 abandons. This number seemed low. I still don't know which, if either, report is correct and why they would be so different. I called for help and the representative couldn't really tell me why the difference of which was correct. So I went to my internal IT person, who also didn't know. So this is only one issue, but it is SO frustrating. I also cannot figure out how to find pre-que abandons and nobody has been able to help me with that either.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 17/01/2020

Thank you Lindsay. We're glad to hear about your positive experiences as well as your challenges with reporting. We will pass your comments along to the support team.

Reliable Platform with Integration and Customization Capabilities

Publié le 20/12/2019
Roy N.
Workforce Manager (WFM)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The InContact platform is very reliable, customization, and can integrate with other services and CRMs like Salesforce. Besides the main ACD functionality, the platform incorporates options for real-time and historical reporting, integrated softphone options, and reporting tools for data and QM.

Inconvénients: Sometimes updates to the platform can cause minor glitches which are usually fixed by the next software release or major issues are addressed immediately. I would just suggest spending more time testing for glitches, prior to deploying updates.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 06/01/2020

Thanks very much, Roy! We'll pass your feedback on to the appropriate teams for consideration.

Incontact has features but requires commitment of time and learning

Publié le 05/11/2019
Rob H.
WFM Phone Routing Coordinator
Vente au détail, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We had a VERY rocky start. I believe that most of the issues were with our implementation manager. I have mostly re-written and fixed the studio scripts and eliminated most of the routing issues. I do very much like the universal availability of Soft phone to be used from anywhere and that you can use it with most browsers and operating systems. The auto dialer is definitely the best program in the product. List penetration and reporting make it easy to reach more patients/clients with no lag/delay between reaching the person and speaking with them.

Avantages: The available features are great. Hands down, the best auto dialer I have experienced but the set up and testing will take several weeks to tweak to your preference. Logging in from anywhere is very beneficial. Always updated to make the product new and innovative. All-in-one products available. One stop shop for QR, WFM, softphone and Forecasting. Although the program requires a lot of troubleshooting and upkeep, I will admit that it does not go all the way down very often.

Inconvénients: Implementation fees for anything you want to do. For something as simple as SMS response to advance chat. There are costs and fees for everything down to the nickel and dime. This caused us to develop our own server to store calls (due to storage costs), our QR program is 3rd party and our chat program now. We started with Uptivity which is being discontinued 12/31/2019. The new program they suggested was a very large increase in price. So we went with separate company for our QR needs. Turn around is very slow for add-ons and requested changes/features. I highly recommend a well versed main contact with knowledge in building programs, telephony/studio, and user access/security to be a go to person. This will save you time and money in the long run. A program that is always being tweaked requires several updates. The updates can take away from business and cause errors/issues for several users. I typically set my week aside whenever a new release is upcoming so that I can help troubleshoot.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 25/11/2019

Thank you for the detailed review, Rob! We are always striving to improve and will make sure to pass along your comments to our development team. We are happy to hear the auto dialer is working well.

Omnichannel, Multi-site, International Contact Center

Publié le 11/11/2019
Partner Relationship Manager, Reservations and Customer Care
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: InContact has allowed us to increase flexibility in handling contacts across multiple sites. We have been able to utilize functionality that allows our agents to know the guest who is calling and the reason for their contact. Like any tool, there is pros and cons. We have had to adapt some of our business practices to the tool. It is nice, no pun intended, to have all of our tools in one platform (ACD, Quality, Reporting, WFM, etc.).

Avantages: InContact allows us to utilize our global staff to ensure our guests receive prompt response time to their phone calls, emails, and chats. We are able to skill and staff our agents across multiple sites to increase efficiency. The software was easy to learn and adapt to for our users when we switched. The tool gives us access to data both real-time and historical needed to make decisions and operate effectively. We are able to have multiple tools (WFM, Quality, ACD, Reporting, etc.) in one platform.

Inconvénients: We skill agents with both voice and digital (email and chat) skills. Because InContact treats chat as a digital media type, it will route both chats and phone calls at the same time which is challenging and limits our ability to utilize the omnichannel feature as we would want to.
Without case ownership on email, each reply after the initial email may route to a different agent, which creates challenges with continuity of the communication.
Email reporting has been and continues to be a challenge. It is difficult for us to see how many emails were handled on a certain day if the email was handled on a different day than when it came into the system.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 25/11/2019

Thank you for your detailed review. We are always working to improve our software. We will pass along your valuable insight to our development teams.

Dec.2019_3M_US_Admin_Support_inContact

Efficient to setup
Good training documentation
Wonderful tech support
Great experience

Avantages: The details offered to discover path of contacts, simple process of escalating issues, and efficiency of setup of users and ACD elements are the best I've dealt with in my 25 years of ACD phone support. Our TAM is amazing & knows her stuff. Reports are capable of great detail

Inconvénients: Because of the open structure to access so much detail, it takes time to analyze what everything means. The integration with Salesforce is wonderful, but seems a challenge to avoid daily errors; often clearing cache and cookies...I know this has much more to do with 3M's network and Salesforce, but everyone thinks it is the phone that causes the problem. We tried to standardize ACD routing setup, however, the cleanup from each deployment sent us down custom paths again; I understand the goal to eventually streamline with the Global Scripts - this is the right thing to do and will make things better, it will just take awhile to get there.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 06/01/2020

We're so happy to hear about your great experience! Thank you, Shelly!

It works great, with very few cons

Publié le 12/11/2019
Erik P.
Sr Call Center Technology
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We like it because it's solid VoIP product that uses a low bandwidth codec, without sacrificing quality.

Inconvénients: A few of the settings aren't advertised that they're only configurable on the server-side. For example, the Auto-Answer doesn't always stick when the agent changes the setting themselves. We have to engage inContact's customer support to make that change on the Server config settings. That's annoying.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 25/11/2019

Erik, we appreciate the specific feedback. We will pass it on to the our product teams. Thank you for the review.

Service/Product Review

Publié le 13/12/2019
Dolores L.
Director of IT
Télécommunications, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has been a positive experience overall; however, if there is one area to improve upon, I'd say it's the Reporting tools. We used inTouch heavily up until it stopped working (End of Life)...and custom reports does not have anything to replace what we used within inTouch (close to real-time report data and snapshots in 30 min to hourly to daily increments).

Avantages: 1. Up-time,
2. Usability and
3. Cost.

Inconvénients: Reporting! It feels like we took 2 steps backwards with the reporting suite that IC offers. We primarily used inTouch reporting/dashboards (instead of IC Central reporting) until it stopped working (end of life), and there isn't anything comparable within IC's reporting tools that comes close to replacing inTouch reports.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 06/01/2020

Dolores, we value your feedback about reporting. Thanks for the positive review and we'll be sure to share your comments with the appropriate teams.

I don't know all the options

Publié le 02/01/2020
David M.
Customer Service Manager
Sports, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We like incontact but we are a smaller company and everything cost money and I don't know if we are getting everything out of what we are currently paying.

Avantages: I like that I can use the stuido for the most part to better my call center with out a lot of extra work.

Inconvénients: I think I don't know all the features that come with incontact, can you drag email into the group, how does call back work.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 06/01/2020

David, thanks for your comments. We strongly suggest reaching out to your technical account manager for help and to understand all of the capabilities of the product. It will certainly help.

InContact

Publié le 20/09/2019
Jenny naja -.
Director of Operations
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: InContact helped us to improve reporting in the call center and data-driven decision making.

Avantages: The implementation process was simple. Their data collection workbook is designed in a way the data requirements is mapped in a way that avoid the most common issues in implementations. Of course, there are always hiccups, but the Team was always ready to assist. We are a SMB and the executives assigned to us were actually from AnswerX, which was previously acquired by InContact. That required an additional cost, but offered closer guidance.

Inconvénients: Modifying scripts and workflows in the IVR is doable, but most of the times they expect you to request assistance and get the Executive working on it. Other IVRs make it more intuitive and visually appaeling for the clients to manage themselves.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 10/10/2019

Thank you so much for the review and productive feedback! We are glad we were able to help you improve upon reporting but are always looking to do better. We will pass along your commentary regarding the IVRs to our team.

USERHUB Review - RentPath

Brandon W.
Manager, Telecommunications
Internet, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I work with InContact very intimately from agent facing to back end routing. This software provides a very likable GUI, ease of use, and never fails to deliver quality and overall performance across the board. Being able to truly rely on a contact center solution to deliver as promised is non existent... unless you use InContact. Quality Plans within QM are a life saver! Having our QA team and Supervisors not have to go through calls manually will save us so much time, ultimately allowing us to spend time in other areas that are just as important. We love the Analytics of being able to see sentiment on calls! The accuracy is beyond impressive and is really going to set us ahead of the competition now that we are able to see specific keywords and/or phrases that our agents and our clients are saying. We'd love to be able to report on these key phrases and words to help us grow further! The biggest advantage we were able to gain as an organization was coming from Central with 18,000+ skills and reducing them within USERHUB to 14. This will help us immensely with WFM to be able to forecast accurately knowing that we aren't having to add new queues on a daily basis with the potential of huge error over time.

Inconvénients: As we have come from Central to USERHUB, there has been a lack in QM Reporting ( only 3 reports ) and we have been challenged with Quality Plans not being able to replace calls if they are not a fit for that form designated to that plan. There is an upcoming release that is slated for our cluster on Oct 10th that will give us that function which is great. There is also no Print function for completed QA's. If the Evaluator made a mistake and the agent acknowledges the QA, there is no way to delete a completed or acknowledged QA which creates headaches for our staff. It would make sense to be able to edit a completed QA outside of an agent challenging it. We have also noticed that same calls can be pulled across different Quality Plans - some may not see this as an issue but we like to QA unique phone calls vs ones that have been already scored by someone else. When doing evaluations through the quality plans, there is no call details to look up within a CRM as an example (disposition,callID,DNIS,ANI) Also in the Evaluation Report, if there is a Yes/No question that is score-able with N/A and N/A is selected on the QA form, the Maximum Score Possible column in that report does not remove the total points for that question, which provides inaccurate scores. Also, it seems that the QA Average that is shown in Performance Monitoring is taking an average of the QA's by the percentage when it should be total sum score column / total sum maximu etcm possible score column.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 29/10/2019

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. We are happy to hear it is working for you and appreciate you bringing the challenges to our attention. We are always striving to make improvements and will pass along your comments to the appropriate teams.

Call Center software with great functionality

Publié le 11/12/2018
Paul K.
Quality Manager
Appareils médicaux, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Before utilizing a call center software we provided our individual teams members phone numbers to the customers. This created multiple issues that were unsustainable as the organization grew. Customer complaints started to rise that we were not reachable via phone, that voicemails were not returned in a timely fashion or at all, and there was no data available to evaluate staffing performance and additional resource requirements. InContact solved the majority of these issues and we are now able to not only evaluate the points above, but also categorize the calls through dispositions used to improve call routings. However, there is no report that actually includes all three disposition fields. Only the primary disposition and the disposition comments are available in canned or custom data reports, the secondary disposition can only be reviewed for each call individually in the contact history report.

Avantages: Our company upgraded to InContact a few years ago from TASKE. As the local system administrator for one of our sites that uses this software, I provide data reports to all teams tailored to their specific needs. The amount of raw data that can be extracted from InContact is enormous and is very helpful for operation and individual performance evaluation and optimization.

Inconvénients: For our business unit having to transfer calls is not only inefficient, but also not seen as good customer service. There are no easy to use reports available, neither canned nor custom, that would allow simple evaluation of transferred calls that can be reviewed. Additionally, our main business unit running InContact is located in another time zone. Working with InContact Support, there is no way around some time zone issues when setting hours of operations for our local units. When I try to override our normal hours of operations to close the queues for lets say one hour between 2 pm and 3 pm CST, I have to set the end time to 4 pm EST. This would be less confusing if the override wouldn't display the close time incorrectly on my end then, as the notification and countdown will say that it is currently 2 pm and that the business unit is closed for 2 hours until 4 pm.

Constant issues - arguments with Support Teams on validity of issues

Publié le 10/09/2019
Jonathan H.
Chief Infrastructure & Data Officer
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: When it works, it's smooth. Its highly customizable for call queues and trees.

Inconvénients: Support is atrocious; constant and large outages (anywhere from 5min to a couple of hours means that all call center staff cannot take/make calls which cripples us). We've had an open support ticket closed on us 6+ times because support says the issue is resolved even when we continue to present evidence it's not resolved. Ongoing issues for 2 months now, still no resolution.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 25/09/2019

Hi Jonathan. Your business if very important to us. We'll get in touch with your service team to find out about these issues to get them resolved.

NICE InContact XCone feedback

Publié le 27/08/2019
Lisa D.
Supplier Performance & Relationship Mgr
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Initial implementation issues have been resolved so now we're in more of a sustainment mode. Issues have reduced and we're doing well.

Avantages: SaaS and it's integration capabilities with the other NICE products such as WFM, RTAM and Analytics.

Inconvénients: The vendor still operates like 3 separate companies.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 30/08/2019

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you are having a good experience. We will share your feedback with our teams.

Nice inContact Call Center

Publié le 03/08/2018
Dan D.
VP - Professional Services
Services d'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My experience with the Nice inContact call center software has been that it is a high quality, high availability solution that meets most call center operational requirements and can be implemented in a timely manner.

Avantages: The software, compared to legacy premise-based call center solutions, is considerably easier to configure and implement. Time to bring on new IVR and ACD solutions is a fraction of the time to do so in the traditional environment. Integration with CRM solutions for screen pop, IVR customer lookup, dialer list management, and other services can be easily configured and implemented in days vs. months. The software enables multiple media types (voice, chat, email, SMS, etc.) to be managed under a single platform and seamlessly routed to agents. Getting implementation staff proficient with the tool is another plus.

Inconvénients: Functionality of some services is not as deep as a point solution (i.e. compared to a full function chat or email management service) but is more tightly integrated for multi-channel routing.

Easy to use Platform

Publié le 05/11/2019
Dawn V.
Contact Center Supervisor
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's good as far as a platform goes. There were some rough patches in the past, they appeared to have learned from that and made improvements. They could make some adjustments to how they treat their customers and the customer service they provide.

Avantages: Easy to use, great functionality, accessible with screen reading software which is a major plus for our staff. There's great customization of IVR and messaging. There are so many functions and options that we haven't tapped into yet or been able to use.

Inconvénients: There's little customization with the agent interface, agents do not have access to the dashboard. The customer service at NICE/InContact has taken a major dip in responsiveness and assistance to their customers since they've made some management changes. All the help you could get before is now referred to a professional team that comes with a cost. They definitely don't make you feel like a valued customer.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 25/11/2019

Thank you Dawn! We are always striving to learn and do better and will pass along your comments to the appropriate teams.

Excellent cloud technology solutions for our contact center.

Publié le 04/01/2019
Mike B.
Senior Contact Center Manager
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: There was a time I felt I was losing some control by giving up all the physical equipment in our contact center and moving everything to the cloud. I got over that fairly quickly when we started improving quality, production and survey scores and eliminating down time.

Avantages: They have a solution for pretty much have a solution for any task or initiative you have in your contact center. You don't need to purchase every tool; you can purchase only what you need. Their engineers and technical manager are good at what they do and have helped us design solutions for a variety of challenges.

Inconvénients: If you are new to cloud technology for contact centers there is a lot to catch up on. You will have to do some studying and training. Most of these tools are easy to use, but in some cases you need time to get used to using the technology. You need to ask a lot of questions and make sure your technical account managers fully understand your business so they can partner with you on designing tools and solutions that work for you.

A Mixed Review

Andrew N.
Lead Supervisor
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Use of the CXone softphone has helped improve our agents call response time, and made it easier to troubleshoot problems communicating through InContact since we are all using the same system.

Avantages: I really appreciate the ability to pull information for reports regarding agent calls, agent behaviors, and call/time use statistics. Being able to pull this information let's me find and address problems that occur at time when a supervisor is not able to actively watch what each agent is doing, and gives supervisors the flexibility to work on many tasks at once.

Inconvénients: There are some significant stability concerns. Agents reporting that the server did not accept a saved password several times, then accepting it on the fifth try, the softphone credentials being given to a second agent causing neither to be able to take calls do to license revocation, outages lasting for several hours at a time (though they happen infrequently).

envoyé par NICE inContact le 29/10/2019

Andrew, thanks so much for your feedback! We'll pass along your feedback to our team.

Easy to Use but Some Features Need Improvement

Falisha S.
Account Manager
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: InContact is easy to get logged in and take calls or change your state. It is also very versatile, lots of customization and a fair amount of reporting options. It allows the ability see the current state of every contact and agent that are logged into the platform. The ability to set up dispositions to see a summary of what every contact was about is very useful, as is the ability to easily pull the caller ID for calls in case a call is dropped

Inconvénients: The Max console could use improvement - in a lot of ways it is better than it's predecessor (Thin Agent) but my biggest struggle with it is not being able to easily see what calls are in the queue at a glance. A few of the reporting options could be improved upon as well. Some features are a bit clunky and could use some fine tuning

envoyé par NICE inContact le 29/10/2019

Thank you for the constructive feedback. We are happy to hear that the software is working for you and will pass along your feedback about needed improvements to the appropriate teams.

InContact review

Publié le 27/02/2017
Brad D.
Senior Contact Center Load Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall positive experience. We've used InContact for over 5 years now and have been able to grow our business as a result. We were the first to launch the PC dialer and use it extensively every day to increase the amount of outbound call attempts we make on a daily basis. One thing that needs to happen is to find a way to reduce the amount of freezing that occurs within the platform. We experience this about once or twice a month, sometimes for short periods, but sometimes for longer periods of time which can negatively impact production. Also, continue to enhance the custom report tool. It's getting better with each release, but still has some room to improve.

Avantages: Ease of use when it comes to skill buildouts, edits. Priority blending works well and helps us prioritize calls to out agents. PC dialer works well and eliminates that "pause" when a call is launched to one of our students

Inconvénients: Freezing of the platform on occasion. Need ability to create agent profiles where you can add skills to a profile instead of adding skills to multiple agents. Too much time involved

Nice inContact CXone review

Publié le 07/11/2019
Leonard B.
Service Support Specialist
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The overall experience with NICE has been a positive one. There are multiple items that we love, and then some that could use some work. A benefit is that their engineers actually take feedback and if it makes sense there is a good chance that it will be a future update/improvement to the platform.

Avantages: We enjoy the multiple features available with CXOne, such as the forecasting tool, MAX agent.

Inconvénients: The thing we like least about the software is the ability to update on a mass scale. Most areas are on a one agent edit scale. Would be beneficial for example if break schedules could be edited on a weekly level view instead of by day.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 17/12/2019

Thanks for the review Leonard! We'll pass your feedback on to our team.

Works well for growing businesses and WAH employees

Kelsie F.
Assistant Account Manager & T2 Support
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ability to work remotely from home, which allows greater flexibility for both the company and employees, as well as the ease of use of the system in learning to handle different contacts - emails/chats/phone calls. This is a simple and fairly straightforward system for a new user to learn, and allows users the ability to be more efficient in their work.

Inconvénients: The occasional system glitches which leaves users "stuck" in after call wrap or inability to change codes; when this happens, an Administrator has to force log the user out of the system to allow the system to refresh and the user to log back in to continue their work. While these glitches are much less frequent than they used to be, it still is an ongoing platform issue.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 29/10/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear that our software makes remote work straightforward and efficient. We are always striving to make improvements and our teams are working through software glitch issues.

Great sales experience versus current support experience

Publié le 18/12/2019
Ruth C.
Business Analyst
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are currently trying to get a toll free number provisioned. I don't understand why our TAM didn't explain that we could get this set up through inContact. Instead she just let us run around without explaining. Also, she's not very proactive.

Avantages: Ease of sales and installation
Linkage to SalesForce

Inconvénients: Inconsistent support and follow up: I wish my support technical account manager would be more informative of turnaround timeframes to manage our expectations.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 17/01/2020

Hi Ruth, Thank you for your review. We will share your feedback on your experience with our leaders.

Best in Breed

Publié le 10/11/2016
Justin B.
Director GMS Technology & Product Management
Vente au détail, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm a contact center executive who specializes in technology solutions. I've researched, compared, selected, and implemented both cloud and on-premise solutions ranging from under 20 seats in a single location to over 1,000 multi-lingual seats located across multiple centers and in multiple countries.

Avantages: Rock solid infrastructure and up-time delivery.
Robust feature set with endless customization options.
Seamless scalability both up and down in the cloud.
Speed of implementation.
Community driven learning centers.
Overall flexibility of the platform.
Full redundancy to ensure no call drops even during outages and upgrades.
No in-house experts or external consultants required for administration.
Free updates and upgrades.
APIs for everything!

Inconvénients: Upfront costs for implementation.
Not the cheapest solution.
No premise offering or solution.
Options can be overwhelming.

Incontact is innovation

Publié le 27/03/2019
Site Director
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I believe we are the largest client incontact has. They have provided customization to our telephony business that has allowed for improved close rate, streamlined call routing, and data analytics to improve our business.

Inconvénients: I'd love to be able to house our communications with agents in the software.

envoyé par NICE inContact le 28/03/2019

Hello and thank you for taking time to post your review and for sharing the good results you are getting to support your business goals. We¿ll pass your suggestion along to our product development team. You may also want to check out a new feature in our Customer Community to submit product ideas that the entire community can vote on. We now have over 850 customers involved. If you haven't joined, you'll want to get started. You can register online with your NICE inContact Central credentials here: community.niceincontact.com. For additional assistance with the registration, please contact us at community@niceincontact.com. Again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to innovating together!