15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur SurgiCare Medical Inventory

En savoir plus sur SurgiCare Medical Inventory

Utilisez votre iPhone ou appareil Android pour scanner l'inventaire médical sur plusieurs sites. De plus, la solution est 100 % basée sur le web et ne requiert donc aucune installation.

En savoir plus sur SurgiCare Medical Inventory

Its easy to use and mange the item and check out.

SurgiCare Medical Inventory - Notes

4,9
5,0
4,9
5,0

SurgiCare Medical Inventory a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 14 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SurgiCare Medical Inventory ?

Danielle
Purchasing Management (É.-U.)

The SurgiCare team has been so accommodating and helpful in meeting the needs of our facility!

The SurgiCare software is easy to navigate and understand! I love the convenience and ease of the mobile apps, and website. It is such a simple, fast, and efficient way to scan our items in and out, as well as move them to different locations throughout our hospital. With very little guidance our staff has been able to operate the scanners and apps when moving items or scanning them out. It is so user-friendly and will do exactly what you want it to, but at the same time lets you make sure you have scanned the item intended. The moment an item is scanned, the description comes up on the screen so you can double check your work! Now we are able to keep exact count of our inventory, products we use the most, value on hand, expiration dates, and lot numbers. I also like how easy it is to edit product numbers, manufacturers, vendors, and prices in an ever changing medical supplies world. SurgiCare is just what we've been looking for and will meet the needs of our facility for years to come!

The only thing that would help our facility more with this system is if we could scan employee badge barcodes before scanning items. That way we would know exactly who moved or scanned an item out, without having to create a login for every employee. But the pros far outweigh the con.

Annette
Purchasing Specialist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Aspire Allergy and Sinus SurgiCare Review August, 2022

Commentaires : Great platform, easy to start and customer service is quick and efficient.

We were in desperate need of this software - we were using excel spreadsheets with no control or visibility. It was extremely easy to learn and teach!

There really isn't anything I don't like about this software.

Karla
Medical Assistant (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 501–1 000 employés

Medical Assistant

Commentaires : its easy to use and manage

its easy to use and mange the item and check out

You can not back date items, and sometime the scanner to do not work as well

Kristin
Dental assistant (É.-U.)

Our dental office uses this system with ease, tech support was available when ever we needed it.

Commentaires : Saved us time and money. Easy scanning makes inventory count very easy. This system also tells you of expiry of products which is important in a Dental office.

It has saved our office from "overstock" (also tells us of expiring inventory) Tech support was great! Easy to get in touch with and replies to email questions almost immediately. Cut down time spent taking inventory. Easy scanning makes it faster/easier. The fee for service is reasonable. Easy to customize for our office and our satellite office. Each office does different procedures.

Jessica
Urgent Care Manager (É.-U.)

Absolutely love this software, Ron is amazing answers any and all questions I throw at him.

Commentaires : Live inventory tracking across multiple locations.

I love that it is user friendly, I am able to train multiple people on how to use it, the convenience of the Honeywell Scanner allows us to track inventory in live time across multiple locations. This system in conjunction with the Honeywell Scanner are definitely a game changer.

The only issue I have with the software is that it defaults to one main location at each sign in. I have just submitted a request to cust support to see if we can modify this setup. I know he will get back to me in a timely manner with an appropriate resolution to my question.

Joseph
IT Tech (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Easy to use software with a great support staff

Commentaires : Very reliable and helpful staff. On the rare occasion I have issues with the software, I would contact their staff. Usually within the hour I would get a response back with a solution(usually they just took care of it and just notified me it was fixed without me having to lift a finger). The software itself is intuitive and easy to use and contains some nice perks (Customization for user roles and security for instance). I have had a pleasant experience with this software so far, not only learning to use it but also deploying it in the workplace and I definitely recommend it.

Amanda
Pharmacy Director (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Couldn't be more pleased!

Commentaires : This program has made our materials management so much more organized and efficient. No more guessing what is on the shelves or how much to order. All the information is right there. The ability to generate purchase orders and add items instantly from them into stock has cut down remarkably on the amount of time our staff spends managing item counts. The customer service is also 5-star. They are always quick to respond and more than happy to take the time to walk you through whatever it is you need. We couldn't be more pleased with our decision to go with Surgicare.

Kyle
CIO (É.-U.)

Medical Inventory

Commentaires : We are a multi-location medical practice that uses the system to keep track of our Medications from office to office. SurgiCare is a simple solution to a tracking system that works. They are easy to work with and listen to customer input. Overall, it is a great product for tracking product within a medical organization.

Brenda
É.-U.

Excellent All The Way Around

Commentaires : We have used this software for the past year (plus)- It is been wonderful. It's user friendly, and clean. Anytime I needed something changed or modified to fit our needs, the changes were done quickly and accurately. Communication is clear and prompt. I couldn't ask for better software or support.

Lorrie
Canada

SurgiCare Medical Inventory is an exceptional program

Commentaires : Ron and his support team deliver exceptional customer! They respond quickly to emails and have been available to answer my questions or concerns even outside of regular work hours. The program is very user friendly and has been a great addition for tracking and monitoring of our dental supplies.

Santiago
ingenieria sistemas (Colombie)
Matériel informatique, 2–10 employés

A review about SurgiCare

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Es un software intuitivo y eficiente es de gran ayuda para la empresa que lo necesite

Es fácil de aprender a usar y implementar lo que lo hace buena opción por su fácil manejo y buen aporte de organización.

Nada que agregar, es un buen software porque cumple su cometido y ayuda exponencialmente para la organización y inventario

Jeanette
É.-U.

Superb service

Commentaires : I was first uneasy with the program. Ron guided me through it and I am now comfortable with it. It is user friendly and the customer service is superb! Any questions or concerns are addressed immediately. It helps me keeep track of all items and makes it easier to know when to order.

Sue
Materials Processing Manager ()

Lindsay House Surgery Center's review for Surgicare's Inventory Software

Commentaires : We use SurgiCare Inventory to handle all of our materials management. The software is very easy to use and I have found their customer support to be outstanding. They are quick and always readily available to answer any questions we may have.

Ashley
Site Manager (É.-U.)

Excellent Software!

Commentaires : Surgicare is an excellent choice for all your supply inventory needs. The site is easy to use and allows for use for multiple locations. Definitely the best choice inventory tracking.