Avis clients sur PhoneBurner

En savoir plus sur PhoneBurner

Un logiciel de numérotation et de CRM sur le cloud qui permet d'appeler jusqu'à 80 contacts/heure, de laisser instantanément des messages vocaux et des e-mails, de gérer des contacts et de réaliser plus de ventes.

En savoir plus sur PhoneBurner

It's the fastest way to contact customers and prospective clients. You can easily customize the software to build the sales process you want to implement and make changes at any time.

There is a gap in where a call should go if it stalls or doesn't connect. There are not disposition buttons for stalled calls that don't go through.

PhoneBurner - Notes

PhoneBurner a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 163 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PhoneBurner ?

Mike
Mike
CEO (Canada)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

PhoneBurner An Amazing Product For Business

Commentaires : The voicemail drop feature is unparalleled for time saving. One click and you're done and on to the next call. We are able to go through our calling list quickly and easily. Time saved on calling is essential with a small business like ours where we are handling more than one task with clients. Each call stays registered, follow up calling is done with ease. Customer Service was friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

PhoneBurner makes calling and record keeping easy. We were able to see increase in productivity immediately. You can go from one call to the next immediately or there is the option to pause between calls to make notes.

We haven't found anything we didn't like with PhoneBurner, there are constant improvements to the platform.

Alexandre
President (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best customer service of all 7 call software I used. Outstanding.

Commentaires : You pay for problems NOT happening. You pay for not having to fix issues. You pay for outstanding service. Phoneburner is my peace of mind.

I used 7 differents call softwares. I used : Five9, Vocalcom, Fenero, 3Clogic, AAvaz. Nothing compare to the service phoneburner gave me. With all other software, it oscillated between bad service, to outright fraud (Fenero was the worst). Not only everything work perfectly fine but when you got questions, a dedicated staff fix everything with you in a matters of seconds. With Five9, I spent up to 20 hours a weeks, trying to fix all the problems for 6 weeks until they just gave up and refunded me (I do give them credit for that).

I would like to see a feature to listen, whisper and bargin. Especially to train my home based agents.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much Alexandre! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to support you and your team :)

CEO (Mexique)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
Source : GetApp

The Worst Support and Billing Team - Horrible Service

1,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : By far the worst service in any business vertical that we have ever received. Customer Support/Tech Support departments are not the brightest individuals and have horrible people skills. The billing department is unable to create invoices that are required for tax purposes.

Nothing. Horrific software and service top to bottom.

Entire new customer support and billing team.

il y a 8 mois

We take a lot of pride in how we support our clients and their success. Our customer service team works hard to help every customer, but repeated disparaging and disrespectful treatment of our team is not tolerated or acceptable. Detailed invoices are always available for all of our customers in their back office. We wish this user every success on another platform.

Eric
President (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

A must have

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Great customer service.

Ease of use. Features are excellent Simple to get up and running quickly. Onboarding is well organized.

All of features are well laid out and easy to use. No cons.

Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Making 400 calls per shift has never been easier

This software is feature-rich and powerful. Employees save time by having their call queue preloaded for them. They can also choose who and how many people they want to call. The uses for PhoneBurner really are endless. They can be used for outbound sales as well as following up with customers. The onboarding help they give you is fantastic. Another huge plus is no minimum seats. The UI is fantastic.

The menu could be organized a little better. I would really love if the report section had a link on the top so I could quickly track how my team is doing instead of the current configuration where it is buried a bit. Also, I would like it if they would add one more folder level. I have a tendency to segment my lists intensively so on the top level it gets a bit crowded.

MISTY
marketing rep (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Need to make more calls? YOU NEED THIS!!

Commentaires : I LOVE Phone Burner! I used to work in a call center so I was familiar with a dialer but this one is fantastic! I started using it because of it's integration with Salesforce and have never looked back! I love that I can make calls and drop a pre recorded voicemail and it has nearly doubled my productivity!

I love that it cuts down on my time on the phone by dialing numbers automatically and by dropping voicemails before the voicemail even picks up!

I wish there was a better integration between Salesforce and Phone Burner where I could make updates to my CRM while I'm in Phone Burner but I just open another window with Salesforce in it on my computer and that solves that problem.

Victoria
Staffing Specialist (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 51-200 employés

Up-to-date technology, it transformed the way we used to work in the past

5,0 il y a 7 mois

You can customize this software easily, it is intuitive (even for non IT users), the cloud platform is reliable, we had no trouble with the implementation - you only need an user and you're ready to start working with it -, every action logs automatically, you can create on the fly as many tags/folders/searches/call lists as you need. Before, we were using an old ATS that would require months to adapt to our needs, and only the vendor was able to customize the software. So I feel that now we have a great tool for outbound activities, I recommend it!

The reporting is very good, but could have more visual aids. And it would be great to have integrations like Indeed, Monster, Facebook, etc, for recruitment purposes.

Insurance agent (É.-U.)
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

Worked ok

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : There are enough alternatives that when I need a dialer I'll go to one that actually cares about the customer.

There is a definite learning curve but it does what it's supposed to do.

I asked for a credit since I hadn't used the product but had been paying for it for the last 5 months and was told that isn't something they do. I wasn't planning on stopping the service but I did because of their poor business ethic.

il y a 5 mois

Our team is fully committed to our customers and your success. We offer a monthly service that can be cancelled anytime, but cannot offer refunds months after the fact based on level of usage. Still, we offered you an extension as a courtesy, despite the fact that you had regularly logged in to the product during this time. Should you ever decide to, our team is always here to help you get the most out of our software and your outreach. We wish you every success!

Steve
Sales (É.-U.)
Banque, 51-200 employés

Great phone tool for your sales team

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Great experience helping grow our company faster than we imagine

I like the fact that you can integrate scripts and voicemails together to make pinpoint campaigns

I really have no complaints. The product is on par

Balabadhruni
Student (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Pros and cons

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

It is very useful for call recording.We can queue the incoming calls.Ease of use and the ability to quickly move from contact to contact

Could use a little bit better interface.And could improve the report option.

Tony
Executive recruiter (É.-U.)
Construction, 501-1 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great product!!! Especially for cold calling.

Commentaires : This is a great product for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. There are no hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold!!!

Before our sales team moved to PhoneBurner we spent a lot of time comparing a ton of dialer solutions, and PhoneBurner was the obvious choice. I am always talking about the level of client support that's available, the flexibility of the platform has, and how easy it has been to get integrate and have the team using it. Best of all, our team's efficiency has significantly improved and numbers are up yet still continue to grow. I can't imagine our team connecting with our fans and clients without PhoneBurner it's indispensable. This is a great product that delivers where it counts!

The only con that I have with this product is how it integrates with some CRM's. We are utilizing ZOHO CRM and it doesn't connect, but from what I have been hearing is that they're going to be integrating with the Zoho CRM soon. This will be a huge plus and we are definitely looking forward to that. But for now, we have no problem importing/updating files then exporting back because of all the customization available.

Daniel

Phoner Burner Has Helped Our Sales Team Even With Their Most Recent Changes

Commentaires : Our customer support representative at Phoneburner actually cares about his clients and does what's necessary to assist his client.

It sends e-mails for you, although sometimes this does not work. This saves you a lot of time if you work in the sales industry.

They stopped the use of an automatic dialer. You now have to manually click to dial the next contact. Doesn't really make a big difference and they still help our company.

il y a 5 ans

Daniel, we're very sorry to hear of your recent experience. PhoneBurner still dials for you and sends 1-click emails. I'll make sure someone on our team reaches out to help troubleshoot, and to better understand and work out your price issue as well. Look forward to once again having you as a happy client.

Monica
Senior Account Executive, Inside Sales (Canada)
Banque, 201-500 employés

What a great program for business!

Commentaires : I enjoy the ease of my day when it is time for the calling out. Often times, I am working on other things and I use to dread making my own leads but now it is simply and quick and allows me more time to focus on the calls instead of "WHO" I am calling. Thank you PhoneBurner!

I love that when it is time to cold call to generate more business, there is ease with clicking an uploaded list and just dialing. No fussing over who to call next! The dialer keeps dialing!

Sometimes, I accidentally hang up and the "Talking time" doesn't really register for my employer. There already has been a resolution with this!!! I have noticed that when I hang up, it asks me "Are you done? It gives me the opportunity to call back in and jump in where I left off!

Brittany
Sr. Loan Coordinator (É.-U.)
Banque, 2-10 employés

Amazing Program & Amazing Support Staff

Commentaires : I would have to say that my favorite Tech Support person to work with would hands down be CSR. They are quick to reply and to try to fix any issues my team and I run into. Not to mention the program itself is SUPER EASY to use!

It is easy to use and really increases your productivity.

I can't say that there is much that I don't like about the software. If I had to choose something it would be that there is not a way to sub-folder in a sub-folder. So if I have one folder CA Contacts for example and I wanted to make a set of folders for the contacts that I started to call in Jan and another one for Feb; and in sub-folders to that put the contact in folders in accordance to my disposition buttons.

Nicky
Scheduler (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Game changer for sales calls.

Commentaires : My overall experience has been really good. PhoneBurner has increased the amount of calls we are able to make leading to more productivity which equals a win win for my sales team.

I really like that the program it can be used with ease and you're able to make so many more calls rather than manually dialing out.

It took me about a day or two to catch up with the fast pace of the program but you can always pause your dialing session to pace yourself.

Nicole
Sr Logistics Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

Worth Every Penny

Commentaires : I use this on a daily basis. it has increased my ability to reach out to customers that I otherwise would miss if I were to hand dial. the voicemail feature wherein it can leave a message while I move on to the next call is invaluable.
It is definitely a time saver.

it is user friendly and was easy to learn

there is nothing I can really say that I do not like about the software

Daniel
Broker (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

PhoneBurner is a great Product

The ease of leaving voice mails and emails to potential clients and customizing what I send out. I am able to contact clients fluently without stopping.

At this point I really haven't found anything that I like least about this software. I do not use all the features it others only what I need most.

Chelsey
VP Sales & Operations (É.-U.)

Must have tool for sales team productivity and growth!

Ease of implementation, and fast adoption for my B2B inside sales team. Seamless plug in with Salesforce (SFDC) and no technical support was needed to get it up and running. Ability to pre-record multiple voicemails and set call dispositions that automatically sync to SFDC is a huge time saver for my sales team, allowing them to spend more time on outreach. Any questions are immediately responded to by their amazing support team. Easily manage user base.

There a little room for improvement on report around time based reporting for larger scale businesses that utilize the platform.

Johnny
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Phoneburner allows me to get a full day's work done in 3 hours!

Commentaires : 10 year customer. Silly to sell by phone without it.

Functionality. Easy to load leads. Phoneburner allows me to get a full day's work done in 3 hours!

Ease of use (more functions than I need)

il y a 4 ans

That's great to hear! Thanks for being such a terrific and loyal client :)

National Account Manager (É.-U.)
, 1 001-5 000 employés

PhoneBurner is extremely easy to use and produces results quicker than any other.

PhoneBurner works so well that we saw increases in productivity in just one day. We experience fewer hang-ups, quicker connections, and an extremely reliable dialer that we love using.

There are very few cons to using PhoneBurner because it works so well for our agents and dialing purposes. Some reports may take some time to export but this is such a minor inconvenience that we rarely even notice.

Managing Partner (É.-U.)

PhoneBurner's Power Dialer truly provides a 4x faster dialing option for sales teams

I love the easy to use cloud based system that allows my team to power dial for 1 hour and produce the same amount of work that the other guys are doing in 4 hours. Their voicemail drop feature allows keeps our reps from repeating the same message over and over and drop recorded messages with one click. They don't even have to listen to their message before moving on to the next call.

While it offers some CRM features, it isn't built out to be a full CRM and it's primarily designed for a B2C sales team.

Patrick
Loan Officer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

PhoneBurner

Commentaires : PhoneBurner is the most valuable tool I have other than my web site. It is a wonderful product.

This software is very intuitive. They are always thinking of new ways to improve their product. I really like that.

Nothing I can think of, I have really never found anything I didn't like.

Founder (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SECOND TO NONE!

Commentaires : I don't go out of my way to give a review unless someone over delivers. First, Austin in the customer care dept made sure I was on the right program. He asked me questions (Thank God) that were relevant to my existing needs, and didn't product puke. Also, Austin LISTENS! Whoever raised him, should be very proud. The Director of Business Development at PhoneBurner John Greene reached out to thank me for considering Phone Burner WOWZERS! Why WOWZERS? When does a Director of Business Development reach out to anyone, for anything besides problems? I'll wait... Can't forget Jeff Osness he admitted and took FULL BLAME for not responding to my customer request. Come on now, Where in American History will someone take blame for anothers actions? LEADERSHIP! PhoneBurner exemplify the 1% of companies who strive to over promise and over deliver! Don't use SPEEDDIALER PRO or anything else. Why? Because their customer service SUCKS and they all have a superiority complex. Don't look any further, PhoneBurner Team is "Second To None" and our company will only work with the best. As for the rest? I rest my case... Chris Thomas
Founder glumobilemedia

il y a 7 ans

Wow. Thank you so much Chris. Our entire team appreciates your kind words, and looks forward to continuing to work with you!

Jake
Marketing Analyst (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Time Saver

Commentaires : This is a time SAVER. I literally used PhoneBurner today to make some calls and saved an estimated 45 minutes! I made 29 calls, connected with 10 of those calls, and left 7 pre-recorded voicemails (tailored to who I was calling) in just under 40 minutes...and keep in mind that is under 40 minutes WITH 10 of my calls being answered, then turning into a conversation. PhoneBurner is a must if you are looking to make calls quicker without losing the quality of your talks on the phone.

- Easy to use / implement - Amazing team / support - Great price for what is offered

I really cannot say anything bad about this software.

Tobie
Originating Branch Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 5 001-10 000 employés

The ULTIMATE efficiency tool!

The Ease of use and the fact that is saves me so much time.

More compatibility with more programs would be nice!

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for the kind words Tobie. It's great to hear how productive you've been. Regarding compatibility, we integrate with 150+ tools and growing. Please reach out if there's one in particular you'd like to connect with. Perhaps we integrate already or will sometime soon. Cheers!