Amazing E-learning platform with awesome features

Publié le 16/01/2014
Shreya
Support client

Commentaires: BrainCert gives a great first impression as its easy to see where you need to navigate to if you are a student, instructor or organization. Clean crisp layout that is engaging and informs the reader about what BrainCert does. BrainCert packs a tons of features that I did not find anywhere else. The Virtual Classroom software was indeed the most amazing tool to conduct live tutorials and classes that I enjoy most. My students love it, especially the whiteboard, audio&video chat, uploading presentations and lot more. I can also record the classroom session as a high-quality video and share it with my students who missed the class. BrainCert has one of the best online testing software that I ever come across. I have done an extensive research, and this is the best. I can create tests in different formats such as Study, Certification, Custom and Search modes with so many options to choose from and customize it to suit my test delivery needs. Also, BrainCert has scoring algorithms such as Standard, Partial-Credit, and Adaptive (similar to GRE/GMAT scoring) that makes it very unique. I can upload all my existing content such as PowerPoint slides, word & PDF documents, audio/video files and create tutorials which I can use as course materials when creating a course. When BrainCert says "create and deliver e-learning content in minutes", they really mean it. I can sell both courses and tests separately and make money. This is something that I really liked. BrainCert deposits the money immediately after each transaction to my Stripe or PayPal account thus cutting down the middleman. I have seen in other educational platforms where they release the money only after 30 days. This is why I like BrainCert a lot. If you are looking for an online LMS for your company, or an online tutoring platform to teach students and also earn revenue, then look no further. BrainCert is the way to go. Also, all their paid plans include a 60-day free trial (crazy generous).

Avantages: BrainCert offers a generous 60-Day FREE trial to try out all the premium features. BrainCert is super easy-to-use and allows selling both tests and courses.

Inconvénients: None so far. It packs a ton of features and the pricing is super cheap when compared to all other competition.

Brincert E-Learning : Virtual ClassRoom API Review

Publié le 03/10/2019
Rahul J.
Developer
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Me and my client very impressed with the product. I have suggested him to integrate it on our platform. Hope for new suggested features to be added soon.

Avantages: 1. Authority Structure During Session :- Instructor can allow/disallow Mic, Camera, WhiteBoard access etc of attendant.
2. Recording and storage process of session.
3. Code Editor & Formulas adds more value to session
4. Individual and Common session chat is also very useful.
5. Upload documents to whiteboard feature is very smooth in use.
6. Allow attendant to be an instructor is very awesome.

Inconvénients: 1. API structure has limited access features.
2. Cannot invite someone using api structure to join session.
3. Screen-Share feature in virtual classroom not available.
4. API level should have various session chat log access.
5. Important Notes feature to download by attendee may add more value to session.
6. Missing Rating feature to session which increase overall experience of Instructor in improvement.
7. Embed Session to user website using Iframe will be more friendly. I think you suppose to add embed feature and it will be easier for non-technical users .

Real Life Scenarios

Publié le 04/10/2019
Mukesh S.
zOS Solutions Architect
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I used Braincert tests for my AWS Solutions architect as well as AWS Sysops exams. Both exams had multiple questions that were based on real scenarios. I feel they are worth every money!! I appreciate the hard work done on putting these tests. Thank you!

Inconvénients: Variability of scenarios and number of tests with detailed explanations.

Wonderful service

Publié le 05/02/2014
Satisfied member
Support client

Commentaires: It is difficult to make time for learning alongside two fulltime jobs. I recently learnt about braincert.com through a friend of mine, and have been since taking courses alongside work. The online orientation of the learning is made compatible to fit with any schedule. I am now doing what I had deemed impossible; I am successfully managing both my work, and supporting an affordable and convenient education. Although my education has always taken precedence in my life, I was forced to take a few years off near the end of my degree due to circumstances out of my control.
Braincert offers a wide range of courses and makes the selection process easy and functional. The courses are formatted in an easy to understand and navigate format, and provide several resources for extended help. Since learning about the website, I've enrolled in SEO optimization course and an iOS development course. As I had begun my degree in computer engineering, these are the perfect courses for me to farther both my knowledge and career. Although my courses are specific to technology, the site offers a wide selection to chose from. The friend that had told me about the site was enrolled in an Introductory German course herself.

Avantages: From an instructors perspective, BrainCert allows freedom of course content on an easy to create and publish platform. The site offers convenient test scheduling times and posts immediate results to facilitate the instructor student relationship.

Inconvénients: Not applicable

Updated Review of Braincert

Publié le 02/01/2019
Darius C.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am indeed thankful to be working with a great platform like Braincert!

Avantages: Braincert platform has great features including the ability to offer courses, rather than simply host videos. Content is easily uploaded and organized. The price is reasonable. Braincert has allowed me to offer the I-75 CPA Review Course which is fast becoming a disruptive force in the CPA Review Industry. Very important, Braincert listened to me when I told them that I needed a speed up button for video playback. This is something that my students asked for and Braincert responded! Braincert shares the CPAexamTutoring.com philosophy of continuous improvement in real time. I highly recommend Braincert!

Inconvénients: I would like it better if Braincert had 24 hour chat support. They do offer live chat support but they can be slow, sometimes very slow to respond. They have about 3 or four reps but a great company like this needs more support people for faster turnaround.

Awesome platform to host courses and great support from tea

Publié le 02/12/2018
Jayendra P.
Architect
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, we have had a great experience using Braincert. We had continued exploring other options during the initial period to check for tools with features, but now have given up and pretty much happy with Braincert.

Avantages: Our group has been using this platform for 2 years and it has been great find for us. We tried a lot of platforms to publish courses and tests but none of them gave a coverage as Braincert provided us. It was quite simple simple to get started.

Inconvénients: When we started using it it was still under development and we had quite some issues with payments and users taking tests. However, with good feedback and support we have been able to resolve of them.

BrainCert is fairly user friendly, but could do more to make navigation and functionality intuitive

Publié le 14/09/2017
Ellen H.
Education Specialist
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Exam hosting, grading, and notifications

Avantages: The site is fairly user-friendly and has a clean, organized, modern user interface! Every time I have submitted a Help Ticket, someone has responded.

Inconvénients: I've run into several strange glitches and inconsistencies on the platform, and have found odd grammatical errors that seem out of place for an educational platform.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par BrainCert le 15/09/2017

Ellen, thanks for sharing your experience with BrainCert. There were few grammatical errors introduced with some of features rolled out recently. We'll have the content team review the language files before pushing updates in the future. Thank you again.

BrainCert for adding an e-learning component to your training programs

Publié le 12/10/2019

Amol G.
Technical Lead
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As of Now I have Great Experience with BrainCert and looking forward for other courses as well.

Avantages: I have taken 2 AWS courses on BrainCert and I was totally impressed with content covered for AWS Certification. I have passed 2 AWS certification and is useful for current Project work as well.

Inconvénients: In one course AWS Bigdata Specility content is not the up to date.

Its excellent and my students are very satisfied also me

Publié le 22/02/2018
Karl-heinz O.
Uranian Astrology Teacher
Rédaction et correction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I can communicateall over the world with this platform with excellent audio and video quality

Avantages: i realy like the interface because its very easy to use it. the software have huge abilities and the class have some excellent tools.

Inconvénients: there is always something to find that you dont like. But the helpdesk have open ears and mind and they try to find the solution

Brilliant, Agile and Purpose-Built Platform

Publié le 24/01/2017
Jackie B.
Support client

Commentaires: We knew exactly what we needed, and thought for sure we'd have to build our own. Then we read every review of what was already built, and BrainCert was a perfect fit - and then some. We were so impressed with the ease of use of the free version, that we quickly went to the upgraded version. In a week, we were able to provide our online Live Instructor virtual courses - seamlessly! The beauty of purpose-built products is they deliver everything one needs today, and every capability one hadn't even known they could have too.

Avantages: Purpose-built with so many more capabilities already designed in that you're able to advance the courseware too. Super responsive, experienced, intelligent customer support (we trialed over the holiday w/e) Great pricing for all that you get. We're very pleased with our choice of BrainCert

Inconvénients: Might advise just a bit more clarity in getting started setting up different options: Live Classes vs " Publish Your Courseware".

General Experience

Publié le 12/03/2019
Yosef A.
Admin
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Mobile accessible, easy to navigate, gives a proper structure for online schooling

Inconvénients: System requires way to high of a video bandwidth in comparison to other programs. Files cannot be downloaded by students as word docs but only as PDF.

best platform

Publié le 14/10/2019
Rabab S.
student
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: i subscribed to tutor img who introduced me to Braincert and i think i will recommend this website to all for my family members and friends

Avantages: its easy to read and use this platform for study process

Inconvénients: we have to log in everytime we open the website

Review

Publié le 08/03/2019
Ashley R.
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: good platform-- better than others I have tried

Avantages: no sign-up needed from student-- easy to use after practicing

Inconvénients: I seem to have microphone feedback recently-- screen share is not free anymore-- upgraded to see if feedback issue will resolve-- it just started???

Fits most needs

Publié le 09/07/2019
Jennifer C.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Just used for hosting video recordings and online practice tests. Would like to use for live classes if quality improves.

Avantages: Easy to use. Fits most needs. Would like to utilize more.

Inconvénients: Virtual live classroom and recordings. No longer use this function.

LOVE BrainCert!!!! It rates 5+ stars on each feature!

Publié le 30/08/2017
Mushiba O.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is easy to use and the customer service is quickly responsive to any requests I have made.

Avantages: Their customer service is absolutely AWESOME! They are quick to respond and have solved every problem I had. Most recently, many of the tests we had for each lecture did not have the minimum 5 questions. This was a problem for our needs as most of tests had about 2 to 3 questions. Their solution: they lowered the minimum to 2 questions per test. They LISTENED to me and quickly solved my problem. WOW!!

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par BrainCert le 15/09/2017

Thanks Mushiba. We're excited to work with you. :)

BrainCert, great tool but difficult to manage

Publié le 22/07/2019
Marcelo P.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Avantages: Great look and feel - very profesional
Easy set-up
Complete LMS platform
Multiple question types
Easy csv question upload

Inconvénients: Difficult to navigate and find the components
Confusing navigation between courses, questions, exams
Several actions can't be undone
Expensive for small courses

Brain Cert- Used for Mock test

Publié le 26/10/2019
Jatin G.
Project Lead
Logiciels, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I had purchased a course on Brain Cert for clearing one AWS certification.
Some of the questions were useful but there were lot of new things in the exam.

Avantages: 1. Navigation is easier
2. Content was ok

Inconvénients: 1. Initially, it was challenging for me to go back to previous exam sets.

Excellent courses

Publié le 14/10/2019
Parthasaradhi A.
Senior software engineer
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Clear explanation of all questions

Avantages: detailed explanation of all questions described in exam

Inconvénients: nothing specific all contents are good sometimes site is slow

E-Learning Platform

Publié le 08/10/2019
Zoran P.
DevOps Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Commentaires: Helped a lot to pass SA Pro

Avantages: Q & A were very useful and helped a lot for passing exam

Inconvénients: It would be better to have more detailed explanation on answers. It is better to have option to look for the answer after each question

Cool tool for E-Learning

Publié le 09/06/2016
Aliyar S.
Manager, Oracle & SAP Basis Operations
Externalisation/délocalisation, 10 001+ employés
Support client

Commentaires: Started using a free trial version of BrainCert, pretty intuitive interface, easy to navigate around. BrainCert's Virtual Class Room works very well, appreciate the clear audio and video quality. Very creating E-Learning platform with the cool startup price factor of $18.95 is not bad and the business package under $100 is a plus. I'll keep exploring and provide more updates as I swim through the ocean of the features it has.

Avantages: Very nice interface, great audio, video and e-learning class room interfaces.
Good startup price with multiple options
Unlimited cloud storage without any strings attached.

Inconvénients: Basic has a catch, there is an 8% trx fee, perhaps it is meant for people to play around with it, but, as we move to better package, the trx is going down to 4% or even 2%. Seems fair to me.

Quality

Publié le 03/03/2019
Qulaity Manager
Urbanisme et architecture, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I’m present my first course in BrainCert of Qulaity management system QMS , that’s I’m qualified for this course I made this course free and opened for everyone . This gave me an opportunity to make another course and share this courses for free to everyone.

Avantages: BrainCert is best website for E learning it gave me a chance to be instructor and share me experiences with Colleagues and students through online education.

Inconvénients: Simply, Available and opened for everyone . If you looking to enhance your skills by courses it’s your choice .

Excellent tool

Publié le 07/04/2017
Natalia H.
Founding & Managing Partner
Conseil en gestion, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The tool is extremely user-friendly and requires very little training to use and upload courses. Although we don't use it, I think the ability to provide priced courses is excellent, tracking signed up students is also very helpful. It's one of the strongest applications for small businesses... I highly recommend it

Inconvénients: There might be a small bug when people sign in and are trying to enter the course but I haven't report it because is too small... we are very pleased with this tool

Great concept and *mostly* stable

Publié le 09/07/2019
Eddie P.
Marketing
Cosmétiques, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We've had mixed experience so far, but we will stick it out until we find it unusable or until something better comes along.

Avantages: We liked that the testing software was easy for students to understand

Inconvénients: There are a lot of back-end annoyances, like students complaining about not being able to log in, caching issues logging in as a teacher, we also had an issue that PayPal wasn't working, and the support team said it was PayPal, but it was not, so we switched payment gateways instead.

Great service

Publié le 09/10/2019
Kevin H.
Sr. Principle Cloud Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The practice exams seem to be of high quality and I've found them to be very helpful in preparing for upcoming exams.

Inconvénients: Software can be a little glitchy from time to time.