Amazing E-learning platform with awesome features

Publié le 16/01/2014
Shreya
Support client

Commentaires: BrainCert gives a great first impression as its easy to see where you need to navigate to if you are a student, instructor or organization. Clean crisp layout that is engaging and informs the reader about what BrainCert does. BrainCert packs a tons of features that I did not find anywhere else. The Virtual Classroom software was indeed the most amazing tool to conduct live tutorials and classes that I enjoy most. My students love it, especially the whiteboard, audio&video chat, uploading presentations and lot more. I can also record the classroom session as a high-quality video and share it with my students who missed the class. BrainCert has one of the best online testing software that I ever come across. I have done an extensive research, and this is the best. I can create tests in different formats such as Study, Certification, Custom and Search modes with so many options to choose from and customize it to suit my test delivery needs. Also, BrainCert has scoring algorithms such as Standard, Partial-Credit, and Adaptive (similar to GRE/GMAT scoring) that makes it very unique. I can upload all my existing content such as PowerPoint slides, word & PDF documents, audio/video files and create tutorials which I can use as course materials when creating a course. When BrainCert says "create and deliver e-learning content in minutes", they really mean it. I can sell both courses and tests separately and make money. This is something that I really liked. BrainCert deposits the money immediately after each transaction to my Stripe or PayPal account thus cutting down the middleman. I have seen in other educational platforms where they release the money only after 30 days. This is why I like BrainCert a lot. If you are looking for an online LMS for your company, or an online tutoring platform to teach students and also earn revenue, then look no further. BrainCert is the way to go. Also, all their paid plans include a 60-day free trial (crazy generous).

Avantages: BrainCert offers a generous 60-Day FREE trial to try out all the premium features. BrainCert is super easy-to-use and allows selling both tests and courses.

Inconvénients: None so far. It packs a ton of features and the pricing is super cheap when compared to all other competition.

Wonderful service

Publié le 05/02/2014
Satisfied member
Support client

Commentaires: It is difficult to make time for learning alongside two fulltime jobs. I recently learnt about braincert.com through a friend of mine, and have been since taking courses alongside work. The online orientation of the learning is made compatible to fit with any schedule. I am now doing what I had deemed impossible; I am successfully managing both my work, and supporting an affordable and convenient education. Although my education has always taken precedence in my life, I was forced to take a few years off near the end of my degree due to circumstances out of my control.
Braincert offers a wide range of courses and makes the selection process easy and functional. The courses are formatted in an easy to understand and navigate format, and provide several resources for extended help. Since learning about the website, I've enrolled in SEO optimization course and an iOS development course. As I had begun my degree in computer engineering, these are the perfect courses for me to farther both my knowledge and career. Although my courses are specific to technology, the site offers a wide selection to chose from. The friend that had told me about the site was enrolled in an Introductory German course herself.

Avantages: From an instructors perspective, BrainCert allows freedom of course content on an easy to create and publish platform. The site offers convenient test scheduling times and posts immediate results to facilitate the instructor student relationship.

Inconvénients: Not applicable

Updated Review of Braincert

Publié le 02/01/2019
Darius C.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am indeed thankful to be working with a great platform like Braincert!

Avantages: Braincert platform has great features including the ability to offer courses, rather than simply host videos. Content is easily uploaded and organized. The price is reasonable. Braincert has allowed me to offer the I-75 CPA Review Course which is fast becoming a disruptive force in the CPA Review Industry. Very important, Braincert listened to me when I told them that I needed a speed up button for video playback. This is something that my students asked for and Braincert responded! Braincert shares the CPAexamTutoring.com philosophy of continuous improvement in real time. I highly recommend Braincert!

Inconvénients: I would like it better if Braincert had 24 hour chat support. They do offer live chat support but they can be slow, sometimes very slow to respond. They have about 3 or four reps but a great company like this needs more support people for faster turnaround.

Awesome platform to host courses and great support from tea

Publié le 02/12/2018
Jayendra P.
Architect
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, we have had a great experience using Braincert. We had continued exploring other options during the initial period to check for tools with features, but now have given up and pretty much happy with Braincert.

Avantages: Our group has been using this platform for 2 years and it has been great find for us. We tried a lot of platforms to publish courses and tests but none of them gave a coverage as Braincert provided us. It was quite simple simple to get started.

Inconvénients: When we started using it it was still under development and we had quite some issues with payments and users taking tests. However, with good feedback and support we have been able to resolve of them.

BrainCert is fairly user friendly, but could do more to make navigation and functionality intuitive

Publié le 14/09/2017
Ellen H.
Education Specialist
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Exam hosting, grading, and notifications

Avantages: The site is fairly user-friendly and has a clean, organized, modern user interface! Every time I have submitted a Help Ticket, someone has responded.

Inconvénients: I've run into several strange glitches and inconsistencies on the platform, and have found odd grammatical errors that seem out of place for an educational platform.

envoyé par BrainCert le 15/09/2017

Ellen, thanks for sharing your experience with BrainCert. There were few grammatical errors introduced with some of features rolled out recently. We'll have the content team review the language files before pushing updates in the future. Thank you again.

Its excellent and my students are very satisfied also me

Publié le 22/02/2018
Karl-heinz O.
Uranian Astrology Teacher
Rédaction et correction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I can communicateall over the world with this platform with excellent audio and video quality

Avantages: i realy like the interface because its very easy to use it. the software have huge abilities and the class have some excellent tools.

Inconvénients: there is always something to find that you dont like. But the helpdesk have open ears and mind and they try to find the solution

Brilliant, Agile and Purpose-Built Platform

Publié le 24/01/2017
Jackie B.
Support client

Commentaires: We knew exactly what we needed, and thought for sure we'd have to build our own. Then we read every review of what was already built, and BrainCert was a perfect fit - and then some. We were so impressed with the ease of use of the free version, that we quickly went to the upgraded version. In a week, we were able to provide our online Live Instructor virtual courses - seamlessly! The beauty of purpose-built products is they deliver everything one needs today, and every capability one hadn't even known they could have too.

Avantages: Purpose-built with so many more capabilities already designed in that you're able to advance the courseware too. Super responsive, experienced, intelligent customer support (we trialed over the holiday w/e) Great pricing for all that you get. We're very pleased with our choice of BrainCert

Inconvénients: Might advise just a bit more clarity in getting started setting up different options: Live Classes vs " Publish Your Courseware".

General Experience

Publié le 12/03/2019
Yosef A.
Admin
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Mobile accessible, easy to navigate, gives a proper structure for online schooling

Inconvénients: System requires way to high of a video bandwidth in comparison to other programs. Files cannot be downloaded by students as word docs but only as PDF.

Review

Publié le 08/03/2019
Ashley R.
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: good platform-- better than others I have tried

Avantages: no sign-up needed from student-- easy to use after practicing

Inconvénients: I seem to have microphone feedback recently-- screen share is not free anymore-- upgraded to see if feedback issue will resolve-- it just started???

LOVE BrainCert!!!! It rates 5+ stars on each feature!

Publié le 30/08/2017
Mushiba O.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is easy to use and the customer service is quickly responsive to any requests I have made.

Avantages: Their customer service is absolutely AWESOME! They are quick to respond and have solved every problem I had. Most recently, many of the tests we had for each lecture did not have the minimum 5 questions. This was a problem for our needs as most of tests had about 2 to 3 questions. Their solution: they lowered the minimum to 2 questions per test. They LISTENED to me and quickly solved my problem. WOW!!

envoyé par BrainCert le 15/09/2017

Thanks Mushiba. We're excited to work with you. :)

Cool tool for E-Learning

Publié le 09/06/2016
Aliyar S.
Manager, Oracle & SAP Basis Operations
Externalisation/délocalisation, 10 001+ employés
Support client

Commentaires: Started using a free trial version of BrainCert, pretty intuitive interface, easy to navigate around. BrainCert's Virtual Class Room works very well, appreciate the clear audio and video quality. Very creating E-Learning platform with the cool startup price factor of $18.95 is not bad and the business package under $100 is a plus. I'll keep exploring and provide more updates as I swim through the ocean of the features it has.

Avantages: Very nice interface, great audio, video and e-learning class room interfaces.
Good startup price with multiple options
Unlimited cloud storage without any strings attached.

Inconvénients: Basic has a catch, there is an 8% trx fee, perhaps it is meant for people to play around with it, but, as we move to better package, the trx is going down to 4% or even 2%. Seems fair to me.

Quality

Publié le 03/03/2019
Qulaity Manager
Urbanisme et architecture, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I’m present my first course in BrainCert of Qulaity management system QMS , that’s I’m qualified for this course I made this course free and opened for everyone . This gave me an opportunity to make another course and share this courses for free to everyone.

Avantages: BrainCert is best website for E learning it gave me a chance to be instructor and share me experiences with Colleagues and students through online education.

Inconvénients: Simply, Available and opened for everyone . If you looking to enhance your skills by courses it’s your choice .

Excellent tool

Publié le 07/04/2017
Natalia H.
Founding & Managing Partner
Conseil en gestion, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The tool is extremely user-friendly and requires very little training to use and upload courses. Although we don't use it, I think the ability to provide priced courses is excellent, tracking signed up students is also very helpful. It's one of the strongest applications for small businesses... I highly recommend it

Inconvénients: There might be a small bug when people sign in and are trying to enter the course but I haven't report it because is too small... we are very pleased with this tool

Great concept and *mostly* stable

Publié le 09/07/2019
Eddie P.
Marketing
Cosmétiques, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We've had mixed experience so far, but we will stick it out until we find it unusable or until something better comes along.

Avantages: We liked that the testing software was easy for students to understand

Inconvénients: There are a lot of back-end annoyances, like students complaining about not being able to log in, caching issues logging in as a teacher, we also had an issue that PayPal wasn't working, and the support team said it was PayPal, but it was not, so we switched payment gateways instead.

Exceptional Educational Value

Publié le 11/01/2014
Claire dupont
Support client

Commentaires: As an Online Teacher I have struggled for years to engage students through other online platforms like email and chat software. After discovering BrainCert my teaching abilities and student engagement have increased substantially. There are so many uses for BrainCert not only to be used by teachers but coaches of sports teams, business managers for remote employees and many more. I would highly recommend BrainCert to everyone.

Avantages: The two main pros I see with BrainCert is the fact that you can now engage with your students as well as the multiple tools that are included in BrainCert.

Inconvénients: The only con I have come to see with BrainCert is that I wish it would have been developed earlier. I have not had any issues since purchasing and using this platform.

Amazing LMS in my whole career

Publié le 04/03/2019
Bijay C.
DIRECTOR
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: it is a very good LMS for all including corporate,learner,teacher

Avantages: Everything IN THIS SOFTWARE GOOD FOR ALL

Instructor
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's easy to use and suits most of our school's needs.

Inconvénients: The video quality for virtual classes. Have not been able to utilize this feature, but would like to.

Easiest way to teach online

Publié le 21/01/2014
Shajitha
Support client

Commentaires: BrainCert.com is very easy to use. I can't think of any website that offers so many features for free. The word's best online virtual classroom and testing platform.

Avantages: Clean and crisp layout, advanced virtual classroom software, creating a course is just a matter of few mouse clicks, and most importantly the braincert testing platform.

Inconvénients: I wish there is an option for paid users to have a separate login screen with their company logo, just like a LMS. I know braincert is very advanced, but adding this feature will truly make braincert an outstanding e-learning platform.

Great Practice tests

Publié le 12/03/2019
Saurabh P.
Sr Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has been wonderful. Gained a lot and have cleared both AWS professional certifications.

Avantages: Ease of using the tests and the layout. Also explanations are really good

Inconvénients: No pause button for practice tests. It should have a timer pause for practice tests

Useful all purpose tool

Publié le 16/06/2017
Bernal C.
managing Director
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 13-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Meets all needs for a virtual classroom, testing platform and content creation with relatively easy interphase

Inconvénients: lack of initial support, it does not seem like a customer-centric company, needs to have more pricing options

Great Platform!

Publié le 10/07/2019
Karen W.
ESL Teacher
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Its easy to use and affordable!

Avantages: I love this platform! It allows me to create and build my teaching business with ease. It's wonderful!

Inconvénients: There are no cons in my opinion. I have not had any problems.

Easy, Fast Setup

Publié le 12/12/2016
Allee S.
Ceo
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We utilized BrainCert to upload and showcase our free Addiction Recovery CE courses. It's a great service that's easy and fast to setup.

Inconvénients: Features are limited for more extensive course

Frustrated with Suppor

Publié le 10/03/2019
José M.
Content Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I set up a languages school, but didn't really start it on this platform. After setting up the whole stuff on BrainCert I had a few questions (only six), essential to my decision of purchasing, but the support department fell short and after a few trials I gave it up. I wouldn't like to depend on a company with that low quality support.

Avantages: BrainCert is definitely very userfriendly and intuitive.

Inconvénients: The support is very faulty. They seem to trust too much on their knowledge base which is an endless maze and you just can't find yourself in there. Personal support seems to exist, they send messages to you, but when you really need it, it isn't there.

envoyé par BrainCert le 14/03/2019

Hi José - Thanks for taking time to write the review. We offer priority support ticketing system for paying customers.'Free users' can only rely on knowledge base articles and basic questions answered by online chat support.

The system is nice but the interface is very bad

Publié le 08/03/2019
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: If the VC interface and recorded video image are not modernized, I don't plan to work with Braincert next year. The plan is Bigbluebutton integration in own server with our own team will develop ourselves.

Avantages: Api is very practical and fast to use. Very fast recording of the VC screen. Domain mapping and SSL allocation are also great features.

Inconvénients: The VC screen remained 7-8 years ago. Iconset is incompatible with each other and prepared without taste. I never even recorded recorded videos. Really bad. As interface and video images, you are quite behind other competitors.

E-Learning Platform Review

Publié le 01/03/2019
Fiwa L.
Software developer
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Since the last time I used it it was great, but I honestly think it could be made more user friendly. I do give it a 10 for reliability though

Avantages: All progress is automatically saved, you don't need to retype stuff.

Inconvénients: For a specific course, it took too many clicks to get to the specific task or assignment I needed to complete