ReportGarden White Label Dashboards are essential for our agency

Publié le 19/07/2019
Gary S.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We love the templated dashboards that we can easily adapt for any new client we bring on. We also automate all of our weekly reporting with the platform. The best part of this platform is it seamlessly integrates with the services we use at our agency - Google Ads, Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LInkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, CallRail and more. It's why we chose it over competitors - it has the most robust selection (and is affordable)

Inconvénients: The UI is sometimes challenging for placing new modules on the dash. The drag and drop features could be improved.

One Stop Reporting Shop

Publié le 07/08/2018
Nickolas R.
Social Media Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our overall experience with ReportGarden has been phenominal. When we signed up, our representative organised a call where they went through all the details, how to create new templates, generate and schedule reports and even provided us with training documents to go through and familiarise ourselves with ReportGarden. ReportGarden has saved us countless hours in generating reports, a. that look great and b. include all key information in campaign performances.

Avantages: Report Garden has solved a lot of reporting problems and time we have had in the past. Generating reports for our Facebook campaigns are simple and one thing we loved is the ability to create your own template and white label the reports so when the client sees them, they do not know the software we are using. The most important or feature that we love the most is the schedule functionality, we can schedule weekly reports to our clients and client services teams with basic information on how the campaign is performing and this can then be made into an end of campaign report so when the campaign finishes, the client has data across all aspects of the Facebook ad.

Inconvénients: The only thing we dislike about the software is that the reports page can get very messy if you have weekly campaign reports being sent out, the previous weeks campaigns do not get deleted but they just continue to generate new reports in the report list. It can get messy but not a deal breaker.

The Best Reporting Software on the Market

Publié le 27/02/2019
Cody M.
Media Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: AMAZING. I refer Report Garden to everyone, personal and professional, that I think would find it helpful and useful. It's helped our company grow immensely and put ourselves in the top tier of NYC Real Estate Marketing.

Avantages: EVERYTHING! From the customer service team down to the ease of use, Report Garden gives you all the tools you need to serve (and overserve) clients from Day 1. Software easily allows you to attach all data entities and then makes it very simple to create easy-to-use templates and reports that are all designed well, interactive, and allow for easy customization within slideshows. Our clients LOVE our visualizations and ability to create bespoke analysis within the tool.

Inconvénients: Just wish there were more visualizations for geographic (tighter windows rather than just countries) and also wish there were more options for overlay charts. Easy to find workarounds. The most difficult part of Report Garden is trying to set up a Google Sheet to sync with the system. I just wish it was more automatic in that way.

Decent Reporting Software but Tedious at Tmes

Publié le 30/11/2018
Regional Digital Provisoning Manager
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Report Garden allows the sending out of scheduled, cross-platform reports which saves time and make sure everyone stays informed.

Avantages: ReportGarden is a relative newcomer to the digital marketing reporting scene. If offers the ability to report on metrics from Google Ads, Facebook and other propriety data. The widgets available for reports give the ability to make the output files as simple or as full featured as they need to be. The best part is the ability to report on data from Google Sheets and add custom calculation to automated reports.

Inconvénients: Configuring each report can be a slow, tedious process if every report needs to be different. If the report contains multiple widgets, and all of them likely will, you will have to customize each widget in most cases to achieve the data output you need. The platform can also be pretty slow when waiting for data to refresh.

ReportGarden Alleviates Reporting Headaches

Robert K.
Édition, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I've been very happy with and have recommended Report Garden. The ability to bring multiple reports together in a single interface has increase productivity and provided a more open communication flow with customers. Very nice product.

Avantages: Ease of creating reports
Ease of creating different visual elements from reports
The ability to combine multiple reporting tools into a single interface
The ability to allow customers in to view reports on deman

Inconvénients: The ability to control page layouts. I'd like more control here
Some times advanced filtering is a bit hard to use

Excellent Social Media Reporting Software

David A.
Marketing Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Report Garden creates usable, visually pleasing reports which I can either distribute in PDF format or show "live" via client dashboards.

Avantages: Great software to set up both live and periodic reporting for paid and non-paid social media. It's easy to use and modify. Plus, it produces excellent reports with choices of pallets and settings. Highly customizable.

Inconvénients: I would like to see more static (persistent) settings, such as a "last month" setting that remains constant, versus changing to an absolute date. I also would like to see "page breaks" to assist in outputting PDF documents.

Great customer support

Robert B.
Digital Strategist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I really like the platform. The ease of use and customization we're able to achieve is what drew us to the platform.

Avantages: I love the customer support. They can take a little to get back but have been able to resolve every question or issue I have raised. I believe they would benefit immensely from a live chat.

Inconvénients: We work with a couple smaller softwares that they do not have a direct APi with . It's not a massive deal but some of the larger companies like Hubspot and Salesforce do have the integrations for their reporting platform. They have all of the major API though and work well. Just not some of the smaller less known softwares. For example you cannot pull in a LinkedIn Video ad example like you can a Facebook Video ad.

Report Garden is great for Digital Marketing reports at a reasonable price.

Publié le 16/09/2017
Susan B.
Digital Business and Marketing Consultant
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I have utilized Report Garden on and off for the past two years. It's an excellent platform for running digital marketing reports on social media, search optimization and PPC - all in one place. If you are a digital marketing generalist or consultant, and you don't want to invest in three separate reporting tools, Report Garden is the way to go. Their system can provide you, and your clients or team, with dashboards focused on Adwords, PPC, SEO, social , Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Analytics. The reports are clean, neat and easy to read. The ability to schedule your reports and create client specific dashboards/portals is key to it's usefulness in digital marketing management.

Inconvénients: The only con with Report Garden is that like many services that attempt to provide a one-stop shop for a myriad of features, it's not as detailed/flexible as those SaaS providers who focus on doing one service and doing it really well (i.e. SEO reporting). Again if you are a consultant or a generalist, that may not be such an issue. However, if you are a specific type of agency - social media, SEO, etc. - you may not find everything you need under this one hood.

Google Analytics Reporting

Jessica M.
Business Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The Report Garden support team are very quick to respond to questions. Before getting Report Garden, would manually put together Google Analytics reports for my clients by taking screenshots and explaining what everything meant. With Report Garden, I can generate my report in 5 minutes and it looks very professional with my logo and client's name. It was a bit of a learning curve, but once I got my workflow down I can knock out my reporting in no time.

Inconvénients: I think the thing I like least about the software is the price. I know Report Garden offers so much with their subscription, but I only use the Google Analytics portion and it's pretty expensive each month.

It gets the job done

Publié le 04/07/2019
Digital Consultant
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like the ease of building out reports, and that those reports can be synced across accounts.

Inconvénients: I would like a more graphic/stylish look to the report.

Great Software!

Publié le 19/09/2018
Zack S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very happy with the product, and recommend regularly.

Avantages: Easy to build off of and the automation is crucial.

Inconvénients: We don't use a lot of the features but focus on the core ones. In some cases you are paying for more than you need but I believe they have custom packages to avoid that.

Great Product, Could Use Some Updating

Johnny C.
Marketing Manager
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: ReportGarden is a great platform that we use weekly. It saves us a lot of time when reporting PPC performance to our clients. That said, I think the platform needs some updates. It's only a matter of time until a competitor comes around and does it better.

Avantages: - Very comprehensive tool with a lot of functionality.
- Automated, scheduled reporting is very useful and saves us a lot of time.

Inconvénients: - UI/UX has been the same for several years. Is a bit clunky and could use updating.
- There are a decent amount of bugs that we encounter.

Report Garden is a Godsend!

Publié le 16/03/2017
Radames O.
Inbound Marketing Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Prior to using Report Garden's services for our agency, I was pulling data manually from Adwords and Google Analytics. I dreaded the nd of the month because reporting was such a hassle but now with Report Garden, I can pull reports within minutes to our team leads. Also, the amount of time I save on pulling reports allows me more time to focus on analysis instead of pulling numbers. This is a great benefit to our clients since they see an increased ROI of their SEM campaigns. Also, RG's customer support is quick, knowledgeable and they always respond and follow up with any queries or problems we might have. No question is small! Great job, RG!

Avantages: ease of use. nice looking reports!

Inconvénients: sometimes a little slow. interface a little clunky. UI needs a makeover. feels outdated

Overall good product, but just a couple of bugs

Chaunte R.
Production Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I've had positive experiences. Customer service is always helpful and does their best to resolve any issues quickly.

Avantages: The software has a lot of features and allows me to combine a lot of data into streamlined, easy-to-read reports for my clients.

Inconvénients: The software can be a bit buggy sometimes. Adding and removing connections can be a pain at times. Re-activating a connection takes hours on end.

Easy to use

Publié le 10/03/2017
Leslie H.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: ReportGarden is just so easy to use and the staff are always available to help. They are alway listening to our feedback and have referred a number of other agencies to use it. Thanks

Avantages: Easy to use

Inconvénients: Nothing really

Tons of capabilities, some eccentricities

Joseph S.
SEO/SEM Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall we've had a very positive experience with ReportGarden. It has improved the product we deliver to our client by allowing us to show them a more holistic, big-picture perspective of their accounts and consolidate reporting into one place. While there are certainly small tweaks I would make to the way the interface functions, overall it meets all needs without crossing into extravagant price range.

Avantages: ReportGarden has such a broad range of capabilities, and can pull in so much data from so many sources. We use it primarily for reporting, and while other programs had limited capabilities when it came to pulling in certain data sources and certain metrics, ReportGarden has it covered. There's really nothing we can think to report on that we are unable to pull into ReportGarden.

Inconvénients: At times the interface, while not bad, works a bit differently than you would expect it to. There are certain functionalities that work a little unconventionally and you have to adapt to that, making the learning curve a little steeper than it needs to be.

A dream to have

Publié le 09/05/2018
Duran S.
Student
Enseignement supérieur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like it as it is the best software for project and document management
My manager and I can easily control projects with ease

Inconvénients: It can be a bit laggy at times but I assure you it's only ever once in a while and never sets back work

Great tool for easy reporting!

Account Executive

Commentaires: Easy, quick reporting

Avantages: Nice looking dashboards & reports and easy report generation.

Inconvénients: Needs more crossover between dashboards and reports. Needs ability to use company colors as a template for dashboards and reports.

Report Garden Software is a MUST HAVE for a serious PPC Consultant

Publié le 06/12/2016
Jacob P.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The software will simplify your life. It connects with many existing platforms including Bing, Adwords, Facebook, Google Analytics, Phone Tracking systems etc. Very easy to use and inexpensive.

Avantages: easy to use
powerful
inexpensive

ReportGarden

Laura H.
Marketing Coordinator
Cabinets médicaux, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The software is very easily set up, and the best part was the support team.

Inconvénients: There's isn't an option to send a custom picture along with the review text.

The best ppc reports that I've ever seen!

Publié le 24/09/2015
Vasu P.
Support client

Commentaires: Manual reporting is a big concern for my ad agency as it kills time for account optimization. My clients typically demand weekly reports and preparing these excel reports is very time consuming. Reportgarden helps a lot in creating customized client reports. Once you save a template, you can generate unlimited reports at will. Now I discuss with my clients and fix a reporting template based on their requirements and expectations. I simply create these templates in Reportgarden and schedule reports, which are then automatically generated and sent to all my clients. This saves me at least 30-40 hours/month on reporting. All I do is add custom recommendations and insights to improve the report. Reportgarden saved me a lot of time, increased my productivity and made my clients happy. I highly recommend this for all ad agencies!

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Report Garden le 24/09/2015

Thank you very much for the awesome review!

Great concept, not the best execution

Publié le 01/07/2019
Fiona M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm am continually frustrated with billing issues, and issues pulling data through correctly from sources like Facebook Ads. A software that was supposed to make my life easier is now becoming a headache.

Avantages: The concept of automating reports from various sources - Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, MailChimp, etc. - is fantastic. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work the way it's expected, and I have to spend too much time correcting errors and contacting Customer Support.

Inconvénients: There are continuing issues with pulling data through from sources. I find myself having to rerun reports all of the time, especially pulling data from Facebook Ads. Very frustrating.

Report Garden Review

Jessie W.
Digital Media Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is very easy to link the accounts and pull in all of the raw data you need to personalize your reports to really make them your own.

Avantages: It's very easy to get the accounts you need linked to Report Garden. The templates provided are a great way to get started with personalized reports.

Inconvénients: I've had issues in the past were one or two of the scheduled reports did not get sent out using the automated system. I haven't seen this problem in the last 8 months or so though.

Agency Review

Business Director

Avantages: #1 - Having reporting and monitoring in one platform

Inconvénients: #1 - Constantly having to reconnect channels
#2 - Not a lot of customization in the layout compared to products like Google Data Studio

MANY features, takes some sorting through to find your niche

Samantha O.
Digital Marketing and Email Specialist
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use ReportGarden to create clean reports for digital advertising - specifically paid social media advertising and Google Ads, as well as Google Analytics reports. I love how the reports end up looking and how comprehensive the data that can be pulled is. There are still some limitations in terms of combining reports (for example, twitter reports with google reports with facebook reports), but overall we are really happy with the results.

Avantages: Beautiful included visuals allow for making clean branded reports

Inconvénients: Learning curve to find what works best, and no simple guide (that I could find!) to help with that initial navigation