• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur MemberPress

MemberPress est un plug-in d'adhésion WordPress facile à utiliser. Ce logiciel d'adhésion vous permet de commencer immédiatement à facturer l'accès.

En savoir plus sur MemberPress

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MemberPress ?

Kimon S.
Kimon S.
Manager (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

6 + years user on multiple websites

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Since I transitioned to Memberpress I have had 0 issues with membership management!
I will be a loyal customer.

Over the 6 years that I have been using Memberpress I have had no issues at all with the membership management. I like the ease of use. The not complicated setup and the fact that it is dependable. It keeps up with the changing internet!

I am very comfortable with this software. I would suggest to include more metrics on the reports such as Total income per user / total income per product. Some ability to create pivot tables and charts would be great! I would also like the ability to Upsell if someone clicks on cancel membership. That would be great to add.

CEO (Philippines)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 11-50 employés

Outstanding Features! Superb Support!

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It solves the need of our organization with course and membership management. No plugin in WordPress yet can do such as of writing this review.

The 2-in-1 feature of Course and Membership plugin for WordPress is very convenient for setting up our course site. The support is also outstanding and helps to solve the errors quickly.

The limitations in course completion. However integration with other features like gamepress is great

Director for Planning & Development (Philippines)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Comprehensive WordPress plugin

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I utilize MemberPress to form complex enrollment frameworks for nonprofits that require numerous enrollment levels at distinctive costs, counting the capacity to auto-renew enrollments and sent out robotized update emails. For numerous nonprofits, the administrative burden of overseeing participations can be choking. MemberPress makes so much of that work disappear.

Once set up, the plugin makes taking installments and keeping track of individuals a breeze. It's all for the most part computerized, so there's not much extra exertion that goes into collecting data, sending e-mail reactions, taking installments, etc.

There's nothing I do not like. Maybe, as a recommendation, there can be a few preset styles for the member's account dashboard in WordPress. In spite of the fact that it's utilitarian and works impeccably, it's maybe a bit essential in plan. It can be effortlessly customized with some HTML and CSS but this takes time and so presets would offer assistance with the plan handle.

Devan R.
Devan R.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Good, but the fact there's no editor built-in...

3 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : For the price they're charging and this being a WordPress tool, I expect some sort of appearance / form style editing to be built-in. I was really disappointed to discover that I'd basically have to code much of the appearance and stylistic settings. This makes it really hard to optimize for conversions. With me not being that good at CSS, this also means I'll have to hire a CSS dev to make MemberPress more user-friendly and conversion oriented. There are basically NO appearance editing features built-in, and I find that extremely disappointing.

Inclusive of just about everything you need to run a membership website

No built-in appearance editing. For the price they're charging and the fact that this is an annual membership, that should definitely be built-in. There are WP tools that cost WAY less that have appearance editing built-in.

Réponse de l'équipe de Caseproof

il y a 3 mois

Hello Devan, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and Capterra community. Though it's always disappointing to learn that a customer has had a negative experience, we consider these times an opportunity to focus on how we can improve. If you'd like to further discuss your concerns and suggestions for built-in appearance editing, please contact us at outreach@caseproof.com. Again, thank you for your review, and we do hope that we can work together to find a solution to your problem. Sincerely, MemberPress Customer Support

Joe J.
Web Designer (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Fantastic Piece of Software

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Memberpress offers a much cheaper way to offer an LMS to my client's customers without the subscription requirements that popular all-in-one websites use.

I purchased this software on behalf of my client, looking to move away from a subscription-based learning management system and host their own. Memberpress offered everything they required (and more) from a full Learning Management System. Setup was extremely easy and was installed on the WordPress site in a matter of minutes. There's great customisation, a whole library of plugins to add additional functionality, and integrates great with other popular software such as MailChimp, Elementor and Stripe. Even features like automatic PDF generation for customer purchases increases the automation and means myself / my client needs to spend less time interacting with the system - which is a bonus in both our eyes. I'm looking forward to continually develop and work with my client with Memberpress and look forward to suggesting it as my go-to software for any future LMS projects.

There's nothing I don't like. Perhaps, as a suggestion, there could be some preset styles for the member's account dashboard in WordPress. Although it's functional and works perfectly, it's perhaps a bit basic in design. It can be easily customised with some HTML and CSS but this takes time and therefore presets would help with the design process.

Matt S.
Web Developer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Flexible and Extensive Membership Payment and Portal Solution

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : We are able to allow new users to sign up, we get paid and can kick off automated scripts that talk to our other website management systems in a streamlined way. Renewals are easy.

Extremely flexible due to its deep integration with WordPress. Makes it very easy to brand and pull into their API to meet our own needs. Excellent support and stable.

Some nuances in how their code is written and how it works with WordPress that takes time to learn. Can be difficult to add new user subscriptions or upgrade as an admin due to the subscriptions using native Stripe subscriptions - we get why it was done this way though.

Stephen O.
Stephen O.
Co Founder (Irlande)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Excellent Wordpress Membership Software

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall i love memberpress and am glad i found it. I think it is awesome!

This is the most easy to use wordpress membership software. It has great extra features like the importer. It's also very well supported with really clear helpful support!

The course software is still new and I use learndash with it but there is good integration.

Terry C.
Data Analyst (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Great time saver and essential business tool

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I looked at doing my membership site on my own. This is a no-brainer, time saver that gets me working on my business and my content now.

MemberPress has the all the tools to create a place to gather your users and provide a community very quickly. The ability to get lessons up, deliver content, and provide value is amazing.

Some of the integrations take some time to figure out. There has been some learning on my part that slowed things down.

Wale A.
Wale A.
Editor (Nigeria)
Internet, 2-10 employés

MemberPress is good, but it could also get better.

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I considered a few alternatives before settling for MemberPress. So far, I can say that I made the right choice. Even though it lacks certain features, the core functionality it provides makes it the perfect fit.

MemberPress gives you all the things you need to build a functional membership site on WordPress. While working on a client's website, it was the only WP membership plugin that allowed me to use a local payment gateway (PayStack) right out of the box by installing a ready-made addon. There was absolutely no need to buy this separately or manually write the code for it. Also, being able to create corporate membership is a big plus.

MemberPress lacks a member directory with complete profiles on the front end. I've seen some WP membership plugin with this and this makes one wonder why it's not included.

Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Business Coach (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Best membership platform I have ever used

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : This software gives me the control to make my membership site be what I want it to be instead of being held hostage by what is available

It is pretty easy to figure out, I love having complete control instead of having to abide by other platform's rules as well as living without features I want. I have tried numerous other platforms & always hit a wall with the options I want but with memberpress I can create all I want!

Had trouble getting it uploaded to my site but I contacted memberpress & they took care of it for me.

Trisha C.
President (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 51-200 employés

Finally, a robust membership platform that integrates into our website

4 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : With MemberPress we have been able to consolidate everything into our client facing website. There has been a slight learning curve coming from a competitor's software, but that is to be expected.

I love that this integrates right into our Wordpress site. I also love the ability to create corporate accounts and monthly recurring memberships, and that there are so many available add-ons and third party integrations that we can use.

We switched from another membership software, so it was a little tricky importing information in a similar way to what we had set up. I also wish that the software had the ability to split tender. Membership reporting is pretty surface level, it would be nice to be able to run more detailed reports on specific memberships - or members that that are about to expire.

Laurie W.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

The best membership plugin for Wordpress hands-down!

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I've been using MemberPress for for about six years. I haven't found a better solution that meets my requirements. I've been VERY happy with it!

I like it's flexibility and scalability. I run two websites that use Memberpress. On one site I have over 10 memberships setup ... I'm able to upgrade members between memberships and upsale to other memberships. I use it to manage access to virtual events, leveled resources and my contributor team. It's so flexible it integrates well with my email marketing and affiliate software.

I wish I could offer multiple levels of a single membership. Right now, I have to set up a separate membership for each option.... for example I would like to offer a different price for memberships for those who are already a member of another specific membership. Instead I have to create several memberships for this and it's a pain to manage members of multiple memberships (i.e. pulling reports,etc.)

Miles W.
Owner Operator Magicmiles Software (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Best Software In Its Class!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use MEMBERPRESS. It does everything you could want and more. I run a subscription based video site. User buys a subscription to my exclusive content on a 3 month basis, or a year long basis. Credit card processing is handled by any number of services. Content is protected 6 ways from sunday. NO ONE is getting access to my content. No one. I use Amazon S3 as the video host, so with another plugin, you can virtually run a video content site, with no load on the live server whatsoever. All the video is pulled from amazon and piped through to the user’s browser request at whatever speed they can handle. Memberpress makes this simple and painless with it's own S3 Access Plugin. Basically I write an article, post a video and attach it to the article. When a user comes to the page, they see the article and the video. Amazon hosts the video, and memberpress protects the content from unauthorized access. The cool part about this is that MemberPress only shows the user what I want them to see in the article. IF they’re a free user, they see X, if there a gold user, they see Y, if they’re a platinum user they see Z. Billing, and All other transactions happen seamlessly, if I need to see a transaction I can. I can cancel or hold any individual or all transactions from the admin screen. If I want to market directly to a group, I can. If I want to send out mail to a long mailing list of users, I can do w/ a built-in 3rd party tool. This thing has so many features, it's crazy.

The ease and timeliness with which I was able to set up a paywall for my instructional videos as well as to set up payment tiers, and payment services that were exceptionally painless. Really the only tedium with MemberPress is having to collect the cash. If it did that then I'd be happier.

This a small thing, and it really is tiny, when needing to pull a user account, and look at it, it would be nice if I could look at the user account from the USERS list to see their full access and what their capabilities are. It's one more step that you ideally don't want to have to do.

Daniel F.
CEO (R.-U.)

The most robust and sensibly designed of the wordpress membership plugins

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Robust wordpress membership platform which we use for delivery of paid courses and learning management. Acts as a complex framework on which you can build a very elaborate membership site rich in features and with quite customisable behaviour.

It doesn't take over your installation and hog the wordpress admin like many plugins do. It keeps itself in its own section and has a reasonable number of settings. Memberpress should really be considered a membership framework upon which you can assemble a versatile range of membership and subscription based sites rather than an out of the box product, i.e. there's still a lot of work to do yourself but memberpress will help you more than it will cause headaches, and that is not always the case with wordpress membership plugins. Really fantastic rule making section means that you can create things like tag and category restrictions or take it to a whole level of complexity and control by restricting custom post types and taxonomies. The latter approach is excellent for those combining this with custom fields and really customising the admin panel heavily. Integrations are not endless but are well considered and usually best of class i.e. Stripe, Paypal, Mailchimp, Drip etc...

Because it's a framework really, it is possible to use memberpress badly if you are not an experienced wordpress developer. Not making good rules for restriction and relying on per page restriction for example can set you up for a messy future and makes you very dependent on memberpress. The forms and payment workflow could be nicer. The user self-service section needs some work although it can be styled with CSS. it would be nice if the defaults were a bit more modern and adapted a bit better to themes. More action based hooks would be useful to make a very customisable membership signup and upgrade flow.

Réponse de l'équipe de Caseproof

l’année dernière

Hello Daniel, Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. We appreciate it! We're committed to constant improvement, and reviews like yours help us to accomplish that. Please feel free to contact us at outreach@caseproof.com if you have any questions or additional concerns. Thanks, again!

Aaron R.
Aaron R.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés

All of the power and options, with much less hassle

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : MemberPress controls access to back office functions for contractor sales agents. It allows me to ensure that agents under contract have access to some parts of the site, agents who are no longer under contract but still have unsettled business can still access a smaller subset of the site, and agents considering entering a contractual relationship can be given person-specific access to a different discrete set of pages to help them make their decisions and fill out contract forms.

I was able to set up MemberPress on a somewhat complicated WordPress multi-site setup with a minimum of issues (those that did crop up were my own fault). Configuring multiple membership levels and controlling access by membership level was well-explained and easy to implement. And it was, by far, the easiest of the membership plugins I experimented with to get set up to handle membership payments.

Processing payments on the visitor end was easy enough, but managing the payments on the back-end can be confusing. Automatic renewal is only possible via subscription payments, and I couldn't find a way to override this to facilitate entry of annual subscription payments received in other ways.

Maggie D.
Website Manager (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Robust Membership plugin for Wordpress

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, MemberPress is a really versatile and useful plugin for building a membership site and has lots of great features. We've found it to be a good fit for our business and are happy with it. Customer service is always fast and friendly if we have any questions or problems.

It's really easy to set up rules for which members can access what content. Our particular site offers downloadable resources, so Members are able to access all pages, but certain resources are only able to be viewed and downloaded by Members of specific membership levels. Once we set it up the first time, it has worked wonderfully and makes uploading new resources for various membership levels very easy. The plugin is also fairly easy to adjust to suit our needs with very little coding knowledge needed. Most features are already included and it's just a matter of selecting them.

We offer a different annual price every year for new members, but old members continue to pay the price they first signed up with. At the moment, the 'Membership path' (going from free to paid, or paid down to free, for example) only allows a certain membership to be used once in paths. It would be much simpler for administrators if they could use a membership level in more than one path. As it stands for us, members who have signed up in previous years do not automatically go down to the free version if they stop their paid version. They simply cease to have access and we have to manually give them free access.

Brandon D.
WordPress Engineer (É.-U.)

MemberPress is the #1 Membership Plugin for WordPress

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Setting up MemberPress can require you to know and understand a little bit about memberships sites. Once it's set up and configured, I usually don't have to tweak the settings at all. Everything just works. Creating protected content for a course is super easy now too.

MemberPress allows me to set up basic membership sites as well as fully-customized membership experiences. The code under the hood includes WordPress hooks and filters so folks who are more technically minded can extend it to suit their needs. The new Course Management features allow you to create online classrooms for your users to view a stylish version of your course content. It's quick and easy to build out your course content with without having to worry about spending time customizing layouts .

Some of the UI is a little clunky. One of the reasons it's been around for so long is because its functionality is robust. Because it's been around for so many years, some of its UI feels a little out of date. They are continually making improvements so this doesn't bother me.

Levi S.
Levi S.
CIO (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 11-50 employés

(Almost) Everything you need

4 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : MemberPress is almost the perfect tool for setting up a membership based website. It leverages all of Wordpress's native functionality and extends it in understandable and powerful ways. Installation was one click to install the plugin and around an hour to understand and configure all of the options. The price is reasonable and the support (when needed) has been responsive. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that the add-ons provided by MemberPress are included in the price. No nickel and dime upcharges every time you need to add functionality. While the Courses module did not meet our needs, it is great to see the Memberpress team working to refine and expand the capabilities of MemberPress. It is also refreshing to see that they seem to have formed genuine partnerships with the other products they integrate with (LearnDash, Affiliate Royale, WP-SMTP to name a few). These are not bolted-on integrations. They are robust and well documented by both MemberPress and the third-party provider.

The purchase and setup process was painless. Configuration was quite involved but the layout of the admin interface and the documentation made this very straightforward. The number of integrations available makes this a solid foundation for our online paid content. We are using several integrations but most notable among them are the S3 plugin which let us protect our video content from an AWS storage bucket. This was something I hadn't even considered when selecting MemberPress. But as soon as I realized my oversite, there was a knowledgebase article and some great documentation. 30 minutes later, the problem was solved.

We had originally purchased MemberPress to act as a Learning Management System (LMS) but we found the newly added Courses module to be too simplistic for our needs. Fortunately, there is a robust integration with several LMS tools including LearnDash. Once we realized that Courses wasn't going to be the answer for us, it took less than an afternoon to pivot to LearnDash. Both tools have great documentation on how to setup the two systems to work together and we were able to launch on schedule.

Andy M.
Director (Suède)
Musique, 2-10 employés

Collects Payment While You Sleep

4 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Memberpress allows me to drip feed newsletters, course tips and customer retention quite easily. Take all of those aspects seriously because they really impact your business over the long term. Memberpress has everything built in and they have spent time thinking about this from a sellers point of view.

Memberpress changed my life in a good way because it did everything automatically which was the dream scenario I always dreamt of having. Once you have a product or service then the only missing link is Memberpress to bring in the money - and it does that without my manual interaction.

Was not easy to customise the interface but after receiving support with a few hours I was guided on how to modify aspects of the plugin. I am not a coder so getting a non-techy response was very welcome. There could perhaps be some templates to select from in future versions to make this easier.

Jim briant B.
Boss (Canada)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

The ONLY one

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The best solution for subscription type e-learning or for restricting your content. Sadly it is a little bit hard to customize if you’re new to this and the design with regards to payment methods or log in are flat “boring”. The courses “new feature”, needs a lot of things to improve, I don’t even know how to use it and I can’t use elementor with it and has no quizzes available yet. There is also not enough guide on how to use it, the guy from youtube is confusing. Overall with regards to content protection I love it. I forgot to mention, some customers who request for password reset don’t receive any reply - again maybe I don’t know how to set it up.

I really love the access restrictions, wherein you can select any content that you want to block.

The new feature “Courses” needs at lot of improvement and also need more guide on how to use it.

Memory M.
Memory M.
Website Design Lead (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Great membership plugin

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : There are a lot of features available with MemberPress. There's definitely a learning curve that comes with setting up and using the plugin, but they have a lot of helpful videos explaining the various features and how to use them. Also, if you get on the mailing list, they send out regular emails, in the beginning, telling you about all the features available. We were so busy that we didn't have time to read many of them, and there are probably some benefits that we are missing out on because we didn't read them. But regardless, it's definitely served us well and helped up increase our membership numbers.

Once set up, the plugin makes taking payments and keeping track of members a breeze. It's all mostly automated so there's not a lot of extra work that needs to be put into collecting information, sending email responses, taking payments, etc.

We switched from a different membership plugin to use this one because it offered more features. It's been a couple of years since setting it up so it's hard to remember exactly what issues we faced, but I do remember that transferring our member info from the old site to the new one wasn't very intuitive. We had to type out all of their info because we couldn't find a way to export the info from the old plugin and import it into MemberPress. That was tedious but, like I said, it's been a couple of years so future updates may have addressed that problem and made the transfer process easier.

Rebecca P.
Owner/Founder (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for non-coders

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I originally purchased WooCommerce and had a lot of trouble trying to configure it for use with memberships. It required several add-on purchases. And then still was not compatible with my WordPress Theme (despite claiming to be, and this conclusion came from the Authorize IT help group). Whereas WooCommerce customer service was horrible, extremely slow to receive replies, often replies were irrelevant, and where relevant required coding experience to understand/implement...Memberpress Customer service was amazing. Setup was easy without support; however, I wanted to do a few things with memberships that were non-traditional They were very quick with help, and it was very easy to understand, and included screenshots and instructions. It was clear that it was worth the money and effort to make the switch to Memberpress. If they fully integrated with Stripe to allow use of Apple Pay, I'd say it was perfect for what I needed/wanted.

Ease of use (I am not in the computer field and do not code, and it was simple to set up) Designed specifically for Memberships

Doesn't fully integrate with Stripe (e.g., cannot use Apple Pay, cannot customize Stripe invoices)

Ryan G.

Beats any other Member Option for WordPress I've seen

4 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall, it's the best membership plugin (for paid memberships) that I've found for WordPress. Like any software, there are minor things I wish it did differently, but most importantly, for our clients, they have been very happy with it as well -- something I definitely can't say about every WP Plugin we've used for sure!

The implementation of this software is hands-down better than any other membership plugin(s) for WordPress. The setup and configuration was probably almost half the time it's taken for the main competitor that we've used in the past. In addition the features ate at least on par, if not significantly better than others without nickel and diming you to death for every requirement. Of course there are several paid addons, but they seem to be for truly specialized circumstances.

The think that we had the hardest time with is for sure importing existing members, subscriptions and transactions, though it really wasn't too bad. Once you understand the exact way that they need the csv files formatted (and the instructions are pretty easy to follow) it can be done pretty painlessly -- it's that csv setup that takes forever, though, and I'm not sure of a way around it. For sure the most frustrating part of this was the inability (as far as I could see) to turn off notifications during an import. Even though I had everything shut off, the admin account of was still getting bombarded with "new account created" emails.

Trisha T.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

MemberPress -all day every day

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Our membership has grown exponentially and all the moving parts are managed seamlessly. I also appreciate that every update or upgrade is well tested before it comes out.

We implemented MemberPress in 2016 as a replacement for a 7-year-old bespoke/ hand-coded system and only wish we had done it sooner. Replacing an old system was made easy by MemberPress because there was a way to do everything from the previous - more efficiently and effectively - plus so many new and useful capabilities. Also important, we tried 2 other membership systems first and discarded them because they did not do everything that needed to be done. MemberPress was the right choice, hands down.

Least - was only that it took a long time to set it up and the learning curve was steep. But it was never frustrating because we had had so many bad experiences prior. Once we started with MemberPress it all went smoothly. It just took a great deal of effort to do it the way we wanted it done.

Michael B.
digital designer (Australie)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use with plenty of features and great for developers

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great and i would highly recommend this product. i will also use it on my other future client sites.

I am using Memberpress in conjunction with its addon 'Corporate addon' to allow my users to create teams, with parent and child accounts. This plugin is brilliant in what it offers out of the box. It is very easy to configure and as a developer is easy to work with.

There is a fair bit of trial and error to get to what you need it to do, however I would consider this normal anyway. I did find it hard to work out if you can restrict users to only one membership or not and will need to ask support directly for this information. IF you cannot add such a restriction, i would consider this a negative. It is a little on the expensive side (at full price the cost of the pro version would come in at $2995 over the course of 5 years)