En savoir plus sur Zoho Books

Logiciel de comptabilité simple et facile à utiliser pour vous aider à gérer les finances de votre entreprise en toute intelligence !

En savoir plus sur Zoho Books

Incredibly good value for the price (way cheaper than Freshbooks/Quickbooks). Integrates well with the rest of the Zoho suite.

No matter how many times you call or email, no one follows up - and if they do it's certainly not in a timely manner.

Zoho Books - Notes

Zoho Books a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 518 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoho Books ?

Kelvin
Director Technical Services
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

Zoho Books is a very easy program to setup and use. Not a lot of modifications required.

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Amadou alassane
Écrire une critique (Sénégal)
Comptabilité, 201-500 employés

Décision

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Je resouds avec Zaho Books des problèmes de régulations et on me paye à la fin de chaque travail.

Le rapprochement bancaire et l'outil pertes profits on plus d'impact. Le logiciel est facil à utilisé et l'intrégration de l'utilisation avec les études est très bons.

C'est un logiciel complet, il suffira juste de faire une vérification et c'est très facil à intégrer.

Piyush
Piyush
Owner (Inde)
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Best Online Accounting Software with GST Integration.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Best Online Accounting Software with GST Integration.

It's Pricing is increasing every year. We need the lesser price.

Jennifer
Bookkeeper (Pologne)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Comprehensive & Adaptable Accounting Platform

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Zoho Books offers a comprehensive, easy to use accounting platform that is well suited for businesses of all sizes. The setup is quick and intuitive and the platform is incredibly adaptable. However, customer service needs to be improved and the interface can be hard to navigate.

Zoho Books is an incredibly comprehensive and easy to use accounting platform. It provides a wide range of features that allow you to easily manage all aspects of your business finances. The setup is quick and intuitive and the platform is incredibly adaptable to meet the needs of any size business.

The customer service is not always up to par and there have been reports of slow response times. Additionally, some users find the interface a bit cluttered and hard to navigate.

Cassi
Operations & Finance Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

It's easy to use but that's as far as it goes

Commentaires : The overall experience with Zoho Books has been disappointing. We were told that they were capable of so much more than what they seem to be able to deliver on. There's no real good workflow capabilities and no real way to automate processes that the user imports over and over again. If you're just starting out and don't have many sales (especially online sales) or a big budget, this is great accounting software for the value. The fact that the software developers are unable to transfer books from their own platform to an upgraded version or new version of it makes it completely incompatible with any business that is hoping to scale or merge with another company unless you have a bunch of extra staff or hours on your hands as you will be importing every transaction one by one manually.

It's easy to use if you're doing simple bookkeeping

This software is not made for those wanting to automate as much of the workflow as possible. It is also not for businesses hoping to scale with the software. The software link to the bank account and credit card frequently breaks leaving the user to have to sync manually. I have contacted customer service regarding this issue but there does not seem to be a solution. If you're looking to upgrade from a beta or lower version of books to a newer version, Zoho is not capable of transferring your old books to a new account so the user is left having to manually important each entry one by one which is ridiculous and tedious. I cannot understand why the software developer is unable to do this simple task when they were able to do it when transferring the books from Xero or QuickBooks. I’m glad others are having such success with the software but from my standpoint as an accountant I just do not see the value of the software for any company looking to scale in a digital world of eCommerce and automation, especially if the company is utilizing Amazon’s platform. The workaround I have had to implement to balance the account receivables and payables from those sales instead of having a successful either add-on or API like those of QuickBooks and Xero has also resulted in extra work which could all be automated if only the software had the capability.

Aninda
Chief Solution Architect (Bangladesh)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Good Billing Application

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It was awesome to use Zoho books, it improved our operational efficiency and was very easy to use.

This is an efficient and affordable billing application. Serves all the basic needs and is capable of handling large data sets.

Customer or Product Support seriously needs to improve. Every customer needs a modification as per their business requirements and Zoho shall cater those changes actively.

Alternatives envisagées : Kashoo et NetSuite

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Books : Freshbooks was very basic back then and had very limited set of features.

Logiciel antérieur : FreshBooks

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Books : Zoho Books had local support team, which is why we put our trust on them.

Phaneendra Kumar
Phaneendra Kumar
CEO (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Best Accounting Software for Small Businesses

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Too good, I am a Zoho One member and for the price I am paying I am very much satisfied with the product

Online Invoice creation, Sending & Payment Collection, Invoice tracking, Inventory Mangement, Bank Reconciliation

Not anything in particular, But the option to send Invoices to Whatsapp would have been better if made available.

Patrick
Patrick
Owner/Broker (Canada)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

The best online accounting system

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Prior to Zoho Books I was using an excel spreadsheet to run my business. Now it's much easier and way more effective to use Zoho Books.

I use Zoho Books to keep track of the day to day running of my business from income, expenses, billing and reporting.

nothing that I can think of, it's a great product and continues to evolve with new features all the time.

nohely
the best administrative tool (É.-U.)
Design, 2-10 employés

improved the life of my company

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : In general, any detail that I do not know about, your customer service support, let me know and step by step I have learned about the wide variety of tools available to the company.

the positive impact it has given to everything administrative Being able to access all the information in seconds to be able to serve my clients quickly

I think it has everything I need, it is very extensive and useful

Briana
Accounts Payable Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Zoho Books - AP

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I love it. Easy to use and everything is in 1 place. It seems to integrate well with banks and other software as well.

It has so many functions. I came from a place that had 3 different softwares to manage financials. This has everything in 1 place.

Now that things are web-based when the wi-fi goes out I can't use the software.

Suvesh
Assistant Vice President (Inde)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 51-200 employés

Zoho Books is easy to implement and teach employees

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

User based access is possible and has good features.Fast implementation and easy to customise or add fields by yourself

For billing invoices, it's not possible to link Multiple Purchase Invoices to Sales invoices making it difficult to calculate line level margins

Eric
Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Great Product For Those Who Know Accounting

Commentaires : My overall experience with Zoho Book was positive. I switched from Zoho Books to Bill4Time because I wanted a program that would keep track of time and expenses for hourly clients, track contingency fee clients, provide trust accounting, and generate invoices. Zoho Books would be able to do all of those tasks with the exception of contingency fee tracking. There was no easy way in Zoho to keep track of projects that were not hourly, flat, or on a set budget. That said, the Zoho family of products are solid, so if you have need for an accounting product and you are familiar with accounting software, this product would be a great choice.

I liked best the many features that Zoho Books provides. In terms of accounting software, this product does just about everything. I also liked being part of the Zoho suite of products, all of which are quite good. The product is stable, and the company offers solid tech support.

I purchased Zoho Books to use in my small business after using Zoho Invoice. I wanted a product that would do more than just invoice clients, such as track projects and accounting. However, I am not an accountant. The thing I liked least about Zoho Books is that, if you are not familiar with accounting, the product may seem unnecessarily complicated. There is definitely a learning curve with this product that I have not experienced with other Zoho products.

Alternatives envisagées : QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Books : Zoho Invoice was excellent at invoicing and tracking client expenses. However, I wanted a product that did more than those two things.

Logiciel antérieur : Zoho Invoice

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Books : I was already familiar with Zoho through the use of Zoho Writer and Zoho Invoice. It was easier to simply switch to Zoho Books, which had a familiar and pleasing user interface. Also, Zoho Books was a better buy for the money.

Nikki
Owner, Editor, and Writer (É.-U.)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

Efficient, affordable took that's essential for my business

Commentaires : I switched to Zoho Books from FreshBooks a little over a year ago when the cost of FreshBooks became unmanageable and free options, such as Wave, did not serve my purposes. I was also looking for a cloud invoicing/expense-tracking system that was less glitchy and easier to use. Zoho Books is all of that. As a sole proprietor, the price suits my budget perfectly. Clients have told me that paying me through Zoho is much easier than paying me through FreshBooks or Wave. At tax time, it's easy to send my Profit & Loss report to my accountant. I also like that I can attach receipts to my expenses. I'm very thankful for Zoho Books and hope they continue to meet the needs of sole proprietors like me.

Zoho Books is easy for me to use and much easier for my clients to use when paying me. They've given me positive feedback about their invoicing experiences. It's also affordable, which was a huge deciding factor when I switched from another cloud invoicing program.

I wish I could see when a client has "viewed" my invoice. Also, I didn't realize that listing vendors on my expenses, such as Amazon, would count as "Contacts" and use up some of my slots. I'm glad I know now and I'm rectifying it.

Alternatives envisagées : Wave Accounting

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Books : FreshBooks raised their rates to outrageous levels and gave little advance notice about it. The software was glitchy and my clients were complaining about having difficulty paying. Their system went down at least once a week, which has fortunately not happened to me yet with Zoho Books. Although FreshBooks touts their live customer support, I encountered some rather cranky people there (they were probably fed up with getting calls about the humongous price increase). I'd rather interact with a helpful Zoho support person via chat than an unpleasant FreshBooks support person by phone.

Logiciel antérieur : FreshBooks

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Books : Although both Wave and And.co offer free versions, I found them harder to use (particularly Wave). Clients found Wave a bit glitchy and the software was not intuitive.

Babu
CEO (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Zoho Books reconciles bank statement automatically and GST filing is way better than anything else.

Commentaires : Overall, it's a boon, If you are in India then this is the takeaway software as it helps ease in filing GST reports.

This software when I started using I thought I made a wrong choice but as in when I started managing my accounts & Books for my business, It became my friend, an accountant indeed it did everything that an accountant would do with very little accounting knowledge. The best part is if you are a startup company and you do not have strict compliances then this is for you, you don't have to hire an accountant and DIY. :)

Support is the only part which sometimes made me upset as the Employees were not uniformly assisting as if they were not trained on customer service. The worse thing is they just have support for technical help and no bookkeeping support.

Alternatives envisagées : QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Books : Features & pricing were the two elements that made me choose ZohoBooks.

Derek
CEO (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Zoho books - my best friend!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : With Zoho we are able to easily stay on top of our finances with limited effort required. The ability to correct historical errors easily makes maintaining and accurate general ledger a breeze. I really like the professional look and feel of the documents generated such as invoices, orders etc.

With unparalleled customisation and ease of use as well as the the ability to correct previous errors Zoho books has made the accounting function so much simpler than our previous software. The automation of numerous tasks has been especially useful. The professional way in which we are able to engage with our customers and suppliers has also raised our credibility.

Probably the only criticism I can raise is that the reporting section could offer more month by month reports as a standard feature, although they may be easily configured using the tool provided.

Alternatives envisagées : Xero

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Books : Based on an old database structure which was inflexible.

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Books : The value proposition of Zoho One with the multiply module functionality was very compelling and the Books module was able to more than cater for our small business requirements.

Mohammed
CFO (Inde)
Automatisation industrielle, 11-50 employés

Smart Accounting Software Built for Business

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience with Zoho Books is good and I've been using it for the past three years and have recommended it to a number of clients.

-Zoho Books is an easy-to-use accounting app which displays all your financial information in a simple format and a person with less or no knowledge of accounting can also use it. -Zoho Books eliminates the need to manually enter data, lowering the risk of errors. -With access control and audit trails, Zoho Books ensures data integrity and gives you complete control over your business data. -GST compliance is automatic with Zoho Books. The Government of India has named it the Best App in the Business Category. -Zoho Books integrates with other business applications, allowing you to access and work with your data from a single place. Integrations are available with Zoho People, Zoho CRM, Zoho Projects, Zoho Reports, and more. -Zoho Books creates professional reports automatically to help you communicate your data effectively. You can also personalize reports by filtering and organizing them to your preferences. -Zoho Books saves all of your financial information in the cloud, where it can be quickly restored, so you never have to worry about losing data.

-The app is appropriate for small and medium-sized businesses. It is incapable of managing complex corporate processes. - On weekends (Saturday & Sunday), the support crew is not available to help clients with their problems. -The software doesn’t allow you to import contacts from your social media sites. It allows you to build your client details through the inbuilt mail feature. -There is no budgeting feature available.

Rebecca
Owner (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

Over 50, not an accountant & never aspired to own a small business...

Commentaires : It's true, but when your calling is a clear one, you are obligated to follow! Our small care giving business has employees working exclusively at customer sites. The caregivers (most also over 50 yrs. old) input their time, mileage & expenses from their smart phones. Invoicing is generally done at my laptop but can be done from my phone. The invoicing can be personalized with valuable information for our clients such as upcoming holidays, rate changes, & thank yous for allowing us to earn their business. The reporting is simple to use as is the customer support. The customer support is very knowledgeable & easy to understand. We have never experienced a wait time either. We tried another accounting package our first year of business & found it too cumbersome & not user friendly for those of us with only basic accounting skills. Zoho was recommended by our professional accountant & business advisor. Zoho has greatly simplified our invoicing, reporting, & customer account related tasks, so that we can focus on senior care giving where our gifts are strong. Thanks, Zoho!
-R. Ford, Owner of The Merry Marthas, LLC

- Phone based app & laptop s-ware are EZ to use.

Don't quite understand how to customize an invoice, save it & use it for monthly billing. Sometimes, I have to play around with the invoice to get all of the detail needed to print. For example, it is not readily apparent how to display the dates for which each expense is incurred on the invoice. Not having a copy of our company's data stored on our system makes me nervous so we keep paper back ups. Surely there is a better contingency plan of which we could take advantage.

Mike
Mike
Owner (R.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Great solution.. but not for everyone

Commentaires : I used Zoho Books for my own practice for 3 years+for a few of my Clients. It's fast and reliable, and developers are improving it very regularly - adding new features constantly.
I would highly recommend using it especially in the businesses that would also use other software from Zoho-like e-mail or CRM-they're well priced and are extremely cost-effective.

Zoho Books is lightning fast-miles ahead of the competition if it comes to the speed of the software. The actual user experience is very close to the desktop software. Another good feature is its customizability - you'll find a plethora of options with Zoho, obviously designed with advanced reporting tools that come with Zoho Suite in mind. What's important - importing and exporting stuff from Zoho is also very simple - that comes in handy if you want to switch to another software from Zoho, you'll be able to do it-most counterparts allow you to migrate data only partly. Importing journals-extremely important feature-works flawlessly.

No integrated payroll functionality - small flaw, as you can easily import journals from the software of your choice. Average bank reconciliation - filtering records is difficult, custom sorting as well. No itegrated CIS solution. No reporting directly to HMRC.

Martin
Martin
Administrative Clerk (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Zoho Books is the best finicial reporting software.

Commentaires : Zoho Books is the best software for the financial reporting and everyone can easily used this software in a more efficient way. Moreover, it is the best tracker all of our accounts and finance. I would recommended this software because this software is one of the best tool for financial and accounting.

Zoho Books is the best source to create our invoices and it is the best financial reporting software in all over the world. The most significant thing about this software is that we can easily send all of our invoices and expenses and get paid online with out any problem. Moreover, Zoho Books is so easy to use and very convenient software. The another best thing about this software is that it is the best accounting financial management software because it is the most reliable software for accounting as compared to its competitors.

The most obvious difficulty that we faced while using this software is that there features are not much advanced as compared to its competitors because it cannot provide the great features of sending expenses and finance to the business companies. The another problem of this software is that this software is very difficult for the new users and it is not so easy to learn how to handle our accounts and invoices. But still it is the best tool for business accounting.

Technical Lead (É.-U.)

Overall Zoho Books is easy to use and works very well for a small to medium business.

You can automate much of your purchasing and invoicing 'paperwork' process which is wasted time you can spend actually working on your business. It integrates easily with other Zoho products, QuickBooks and Google if you need it to.

While it is very easy to integrate with other zoho products like Zoho Expense it can sometimes be hard to understand how that integration is meant to work. Some best practice documentation like using Zoho Books and Zoho Expense would be great. For instance it took me a while to figure out that I needed to make sure I had chart of account line items in both. I assumed they would sync but they didn't. I had to go to expense and create the same custom line item I did in books. Not a big deal but it would have been helpful to know that I needed to do that. Customer Support can be very inconsistent. I've had very good experience with the chat support resolving my problems immediately. However, the ticket system and email can some times take days to respond. In particular, you don't have access to your support ticket so you don't know that it has been received or looked at, nor can you update it with any additional information.

Rabeesh
Accountant (Arabie saoudite)
Art/artisanat, 11-50 employés

Easy software to use

Commentaires : I have a wounder full experience i zoho books . ts very easy to handle and more user friendly accounting software. Its easy to export the data excel sheet and pdf format. The facility of dashboard module is extremely different from other software. There is 24 hours customer support. There is tension free for security in data backup.

1. This software is very easy to handling my daily accounts job. We are doing an advertising agency and our main task is to handle the data in different project wise. Zoho books supports to handle a multiple projects at a time and easy to calculate cost of sale of each project. Its very helpful to present the overall view of each project to top level management and our clients. The Time tracking module in Zoho books shows each project profitability. Its very easy to take statement of account of each client on the basis of user demand. 2. In Zoho books, dashboard gives a wounder full experience for both Accountant and Management.It shows a bird eye view of finanacial position at a particular time period 3. Comparing from other software Zoho books give an accurate details of customer an vendors 4. Its very easy to create chart of accounts. and we get full details of account transactions of each account through (show transaction) option 5. The report module give to user a very wide details

1. Zoho books provide a least support to function key and short cut key. its time lapsing for user while using mouse 2. Its difficult to handle staff advance payment and there reimbursement

Peter
Peter
Co-Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Perfect for Small Businesses, Falters a Bit as You Get Bigger ($3 million+ ARR)

Incredibly good value for the price (way cheaper than Freshbooks/Quickbooks) Integrates well with the rest of the Zoho suite Close to everything you'd want from a cloud bookkeeping software

No payroll (which is a game breaker for some, we're small enough that it doesn't really matter) Missing little nice features from Quickbooks like true reporting tags Freelance bookkeepers don't usually have experience with it

Alternatives envisagées : FreshBooks, Quickbooks Online et Xero

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Books : Price + it came bundled as part of Zoho One

Luciano
Luciano
Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés
Source : GetApp

Just being grateful for the good services

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall no complains. Strongly recommended

Easy to use and great price, generally good customer services

Missing some QuickBooks functions My wife is a act and she mentions a film things that it’s missing. Overall very good product

Maria
Maria
Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

A good Option for Small businesses.

This is quite a good option for keeping records. This software has excellent support to its users and gets updates on a regular basis that is they continue to add new features. In order to keep a view on the progress you can view automatically generated reports in a graphical representation which is very easy to understand. They will also give you payment reminders of invoices so that you won’t miss any post-dated activity.

I don’t even get the point that even I can modify the invoices in this software or not, if not then zoho should add this option and if yes than they should make it easy to understand by any user. They should also add the option of copy to store company’s data in the system because this option is not available we have to keep paper records instead. They should make it a cloud based software because when you change the system you should face the difficulty of transferring data.

Prosper
Prosper
Finance Manager- Managing a team of 4 (Émirats arabes unis)
, 51-200 employés

Very easy to setup and use. Zoho allow interactions with non zoho products

Commentaires : Easy upload of invoices and expenses, tracking my tax transactions and easy maintaining of accounting books

Recurring Bills Mass uploading of transactions cloud based transactional approval Tax compliant Live bank updates Price list feature comprehensive details for contacts Reminders

Reconciliation of previous transactions: when there is a mistake in of the previous months reconciliation history, all other reconciliations has to be deleted till the date you want to make the change. Does not support retail with multi-location. It means each location will have to be setup up as a separate company. There should be a location or class feature on each transaction and same should be reflected on the reports.

Aamerkhan
Aamerkhan
Accountant (Inde)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Zoho books - Accountant's Saviour

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I have been enjoying the usuage of this software from day 1 learning it is so easy and the interface is much more easier to understand various options at a faster pace
We dont need much learning support as the self explanatory tabs helps the user understand it from scratch
Zoho Books not only saves my time but also helps me to understand the organisation in a better manner

The most important feature that every management is curious about are the REPORTS..! I feel its very easy and user friendly to generate reports from ZOHO The best part is that we can even schedule the reports to be sent to registered email address within specified intervals

The technical down time is an major issue that every software undergoes , but the customer support at Zoho has always been quick and keen to get the issues resolved at eye blink speed