Floor Schedule

Tamera H.
Administrative Manager
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The overall experience has been positive. It is a helpful tool for a large office.

Avantages: I like that it generates the schedule for you. This save a lot of time when you are trying to schedule multiple people.

Inconvénients: I would like if it didn't make you re-login each time you stop using it and I would like to see if when you mark a day that the office is closed and you generate the schedule, that the day would stay unscheduled but it schedules people when I have told it that the office is closed. Those are really my only complaints.

envoyé par CRS le 30/07/2019

Thank you Tamera for your review. Yes, the user is logged out after 15 minutes of inactivity. This is for your security and to help keep the application running optimally. On the CLOSED issue.. if you have more than one location, you will need to enter the closed date and times for each. We designed it this way for more flexibility. For example: your mall satellite office is open, but the main office is closed. Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other issues.

Floor Schedule

Suzie P.
Assistant Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that I can add request off for agents and change it each month. I like that it auto saves what I am doing. I like that when I have added special requests in and I go to make a change, it reminds me that the agent has asked for that off but will also still let me override that and still put them in. I like that I can print the reports and have it in front of me while I make changes to the schedule. Easy to pdf and save copies in my computer.

Inconvénients: I don't like that it will put an agent on two days in a row or will put them on two weekends in a row. I also find it strange that when I go to print the calendar pdf, that there is no actual "print" button and that I have to right click to open my printers. I also wish I could write or drop an image in the the left over squares for the month. Like if it was July, I could write "Happy 4th of July" or put a little picture in the box, or write a message for the agents. Not a big deal, just would be neat.

envoyé par CRS le 30/07/2019

Hi Suzie. Thank you for your review. Spacing: The scheduling engine does its best to space everyone out evenly, but if no one else is available to work because of requests off, then it may be forced to schedule available agents back to back in order to fill all shifts. Printing:Thank you for the Print Button suggestion to hook into the browser. Right now we use the File | Print Preview option. There are web security restrictions with our accessing your printer directly. We'll look into seeing if we can shortcut that for you. Adding Events: You can add comments or other events to the schedule by double clicking on the schedule date, on a blank area outside of the existing shifts. Thanks again for your helpful comments!

Office Admin User

Susan P.
Administrative Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our offices must be staffed for floor time about 360 days annually, for 3-4 shifts a day. Furthermore, some of the staff overlap (take floor time in some offices, but not others). Then there are the Time Off Requests. With the number of agents, shifts and offices we need to schedule, the task would be a nightmare without Floor Schedule.

Avantages: The steps to creating each step for a new schedule are in tabs, clearly numbered and labeled, in order, across the top of the first screen after log in.

Inconvénients: I have to create schedules for three offices. It's great that they are essentially generated all at the same time, but the data for all three is presented in one calendar. The date must be filtered to view a single office, the header(s) renamed and the print font selected each time I want to view and/or print one of the three. Also - we share floor time by the week with a different office at one of our locations. That means that I have to edit out all the shifts generated for my agents for the approximately two weeks per month that belong to the other office. That can only be done by deleting one shift at a time.That's over 56 shifts a month that have to be selected and deleted one by one each month! Not fun.

envoyé par CRS le 30/07/2019

Susan. Thank you for your review. You have a complicated set up. Where agents are scheduled to only one office you'll want to have a separate login for that. For agents scheduled to more than one office, we may be able to help make that easier for you. Please call us. The print button is above the schedule on the schedule page. You can then adjust your print settings using the print preview option of your browser. Thanks again!

Reminder

Karen B.
Office manager
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Love having a program that can fill in the blanks with everyone's can't do list. If they don't like the day it is not "my Fault" the program did it!

Avantages: It is a set reminder to the agents on duty for that day. The agents love getting the reminder the day before their duty. It frees up out admin from making that phone call or email. It is set after you make the schedule. 1 stop shop.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I can think of at this time that I would change.

Scheduling made easier!

Jennifer A.
Customer Care Concierge
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I used to dread creating the monthly floor schedule for all of our locations. It caused me to lose sleep.
Since I've been using MyFloorSchedule, I feel like so much weight has been lifted. It's not 100% - but with a few tweaks, I am able to provide my company with a fair schedule in fraction of the time - and I'm a much happier person because of it!

Avantages: I was spending days with paper calendars & printed emails attempting to fairly schedule agents. Now by inputting all data into software, it easily spits it back out to me in a fraction of time.

Inconvénients: Other than wishing I had known of it's existence sooner, I cannot think of anything that is a true "con".

Review of Floor Schedule

Publié le 28/06/2019
James M.
owner/broker/realtor
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is a great time saver for me. I am able to create a floor schedule for the agents that is fair and arbitrary insuring that each agent has the same number of shifts/floor time.

Avantages: The ease of setting up the shifts, and the hour for each shift. The ability to make a schedule which is completely arbitrary and equal with total number of shifts for each member of the real estate team. All the agents like the email reminder feature which is sent 24 hours prior to when the agent is scheduled.

Inconvénients: I have no dislikes for this software package, it has helped me in every aspect of my scheduling.

Compared to the program we used to use, this one is so incredibly better!

Donna G.
Immobilier
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use. Time saving. Great customer service. Make my job easier.

Avantages: This program is so easy to use. In my first use, I was able to figure out how to set up my schedule in no time, with little reference to the help in each section. I had entered all the necessary information, produced the schedule and printed it, all in less time than it would have taken me to just double check the agent names in our old program. It is also very versatile and can easily accommodate an agent's schedule when necessary. I love that it takes very little time to set up a schedule, and that it e-mails all the agents their own personal schedule. The customer service has been great, and updates/changes are always communicated with us. I was very impressed when we first got the program to receive several calls from the owner making sure I wasn't having any problems learning the software or didn't need help with anything. Since I'm all about working efficiently, I love the way the program saves me time and makes my job easier.

Excellent Program!

Kelly P.
Client Services
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The experience has been great, I pretty much taught myself how to use it because when my predecessor left she didn't show me how to use the program. It's so incredibly easy to use

Avantages: The software is extremely easy to use, very user friendly & intuitive. Setting schedules times and days off for agents is very easy.

Inconvénients: The only improvement I would like to see is that ability for the program to automatically adjust a shift time if I put us as closing early on a certain day. For example, our shifts are 9-12, 12-3 & 3-5, we are closing at 2pm the day before the 4th of July and when you put that in it automatically only schedules someone for 9-12 & it shows closed next to 12-3. To remedy that I have to put closing at 3 & then just changed the PDF to a JPEG, edit it in paint & change the 12-3 to 12-2

This has been a great, easy to use product that has saved me countless hours and headaches.

Publié le 02/06/2017
Von R.
Managing Broker
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The functionality is great. I also love the ability to schedule around my agent's personal availability. Without this software I have to manually create a schedule for my agents, take into account everyone's schedule, fairly split up shifts, etc. This takes all the work out of that. This literally saves me several hours every month. The product more than justifies the cost.

Inconvénients: There are certain things that take a little getting use to. Some aspects aren't extremely user-friendly, but the tech support has been helpful with any questions I've had.

Great Program

Barbara T.
Owner, Operations Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have over 60 agents on floor duty. This program allows me to black out dates for their vacations, office holidays, special closing hours, and also sets the agents on a random basis so there is no complaining. Schedules are evenly divided between work days and weekends for each individual agent.

Avantages: Super simple to use and perfectly meets my needs. Reps are extremely easy to get in touch with if I have any questions and finds solutions if I don't see them myself. Not to mention he's just a great guy!

Inconvénients: I have not found any issues or problems with the program.

Very Good Tool

Jana H.
Office Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My agents really like the Scheduled Shifts report so they can see all of their scheduled times at a glance.

Avantages: I like the ease of use. Adding new agent, putting in their requests, etc. is all very easy.

Inconvénients: I think it would be helpful, instead of clearing dates and times off from the previous month, which I do to make things clearer, that the previous months requests show up in red or a different color. This would make it much easier to edit without starting from scratch each month.

This product is a big time saver. It simplified the office scheduling and saves me 4 hours monthly.

Norma R.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is a huge time saver!

Avantages: My favorite part of this program is the ability to generate the schedule without any perceived "favoritism".

Inconvénients: The program sometimes does not adequately space out the shifts per person, lumping the scheduled person multiple days in one week.

envoyé par CRS le 10/06/2019

The program is designed to optimally space agents however, if a large number of agents requests shifts off, other available agents will be assigned in order to complete the schedule.

Couldn't function without this!

Katie W.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I solve the problem of unfairness and also scheduling on days people aren't available.

Avantages: I like the options to look at reports and see what days are scheduled on each person! LOVE that the program does the random picking for me so time/dates are evenly spread between people.

Inconvénients: Not much but it is a pain to switch between pages to check mark who is signing up and the request off time.

So happy to have found CRS Floor Scheduler for my company!

Publié le 05/06/2017
Thomas F.
Local Office Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: No one can say it's an unfair program, everyone is treated equally and it saves me so much time!

Avantages: The ease of use and fair generation of shifts for my office was the perfect solution for my office!

Inconvénients: There really isn't a negative for this software, I would love a feature that emails the staff nightly for the shifts the next day, but other than that, it's pretty great!

Best I have ever used for my schedule

Eileen M.
Listing processor
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is constantly updated, so it is always improving for the better. I have agents with very limited time slots and some that work the same slots every month. This works fine for me. Each time it is updated it is a feature that I can use

Inconvénients: Can't think of anything because they are always improving it. Worst is that I must use company e-mail address and some of the insist and using personal so they come back as bad.

Makes my job much easier. I was doing the floor schedule manually for up to 15 Real Estate Agents.

Maggie C.
Administrative Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Saves me a lot of time!

Avantages: All I have to do is put in the requested time off for each person and the software does the rest. I am done in no time.

Inconvénients: It will remind me that each person needs to have a MaxShift of 99 or something like that . It's a bit annoying.

Easy and Fair

Susan O.
Employing Broker/Partner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Not having the brokers sign up on their own solved several problems.

Avantages: I love using Floor Schedule for my monthly real estate floor schedule. It makes it so easy to input the times and dates brokers are not available and review how many times they were scheduled.

Inconvénients: I'd like it to be easier to exclude a person from the schedule, for just 1 month and not have to remember to open up the # the next month.

I love using this software. It saves me a lot of time and headache each month.

Anna A.
Front Desk
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I like that the schedule is randomly generated, so I can't be accused of favoritism. I enjoy that I will get an alert if I try to put someone on a shift that the person has requested off for. I love that I can put in notes that carry over from month to month.

Avantages: I really enjoy the "notes" section (it helps me to remember things about each agent as I go along and from month to month) and I enjoy that the requests off can be saved each month.

Great time saver

Publié le 28/06/2019
Nicole P.
Managing Broker
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Its been a great time saver to doing my schedules for the agents.

Avantages: It helps me get a good platform for a randomizer for setting the agents schedules. I have to tweek it a little as we don't have quite enough agents to make it totally random. But the time is has saved me is wonderful.

Inconvénients: It likes to put people in order when you don't have enough agents.

This software is very easy to manage, changes can be made very easily. I am happy with the system

Publié le 04/08/2017
Karen G.
Admin. Assistant/processor
51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that I can work on the schedule on one day and it remains there until the next day or when I get back to it. Making changes are very easy and I can see on the system what I need to change

Time Saving Program and Easy to use!

Jennifer L.

Commentaires: Easy and convenient

Avantages: I like floor scheduler because it is convenient and easy to use. I like that it is web based so I can access it and create our Monthly schedules from any where.

Inconvénients: For the purpose we are using it for, we do not use the print feature because we add it into Publisher to add Birthdays and Graphics, so a copy / download feature would benefit us.

Saved our admins hours each month by not having to make a schedule by hand.

Amanda M.
CFO
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Saves time in floor schedule for real estate agents.

Avantages: Able to easily adjust to agents schedules and schedule floor time fairly. It has been a huge help in fairly distributing times and days.

Review

Publié le 03/07/2019
Norma S.
General Brokerage Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like the ease of scheduling the floor time, being able to enter all the agents time off is great.

Inconvénients: There isn't anything I don't like about this program.

Useful Product

Publié le 03/07/2019
Bobby D.

Commentaires: Overall experience is a solid A

Avantages: Very user friendly platform, makes scheduling quite easy.

Inconvénients: No complaints at this time, this product does exactly what I need it to do.

Floor schedule web has saved us lots of time in created our agent schedule

Rachael H.
Branch Manager
Support client

Avantages: I love how it won't schedule on days that we specifically schedule agents off on, I also enjoy the ease of use. It's simple to add agents, and add/edit their requests to be off.

Inconvénients: The system leaves unassigned shifts that we have to go back and manually fix at the end...but it still saves us lots of time and aggravation

envoyé par CRS le 10/06/2019

Empty shifts can occur. If you see an empty shift
this means that that no agent is available (they've asked to be off) to take that shift. To see all the requests off check the Requests Off report.