Avis clients sur Zen Planner

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Zen Planner

Un logiciel de gestion de salle de sport avec traitement des paiements, sites web intégrés, séances virtuelles, planification, automatisations, etc.

En savoir plus sur Zen Planner

230 avis affichés

Jody B.
Jody B.
Head Teaching Professional
Sports, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 04/02/2019

"Very Helpful Customer Service!!!"

Commentaires: Zen Planner software has enabled our company to introduce a program to our customers in a seamless fashion. Their customer service was vital in helping us with this process.

Avantages: The software is very slick and versatile!

Inconvénients: There was a lot to learn that I wasn't familiar with.

envoyé par Zen Planner le 05/02/2019

Happy to hear it - thanks Jody!

• Publié le 04/02/2019
Itzak L.
CEO/Owner
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 24/05/2021

"Perfect for managing a martial arts studio"

Commentaires: I was really impressed on how well they understand how martial art schools work. The software takes into account everything you need to keep your school running - from scheduling out classes students reserve for, to taking payments and setting up merchant accounts, to desk check-in software, to students having their own portal to track their membership and status. Customer support was very helpful during the onboarding.

Avantages: You can tell this software was designed for martial artists. One of my favorite things you can do is designate belt rankings to students, and design your system in a way that when a student is ready to test for the next belt, whether its the amount of time they've been training with the studio, to achieving certain skills required, Zen Planner notifies you and helps you plan belt testing. I loved that they recognize how important it is for martial art schools to know where students rank. I was able to plan out all my belts, what skills are required and minimum of time with the school they need to have to test. Most gym software don't recognize all the small nuances that martial art schools need to track where their students stand.

Inconvénients: The apps for desk login can be a little buggie sometimes and require an update or reset the iPad to get the software to work.

envoyé par Daxko le 26/05/2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are proud to empower and serve martial arts communities around the globe.

• Publié le 24/05/2021
Liz M.
Sports, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/12/2020

"Used it for three years - feature rich but hard to use"

Commentaires: We switched from Mindbody to Zenplanner and used it for three years. Zenplanner is chock full of features (other than membership discounts, as mentioned above), but it's so full of features that it becomes clunky and hard to use. I could do just about anything from my admin account, but my fellow coaches who spent less time in it had a harder time working with it. Customers also struggled a lot. We have now switched to Upper Hand, and while it has fewer features and the reports aren't as good, our customers are actually booking their own classes instead of making me do it.

Avantages: I was the primary account administrator, and I could fix just about anything retroactively. Once you really know your way around, it's got almost everything you could think to want.
There are a lot of customization options for emails you can send your customers, and it was easy to check which emails an individual had opened.
The reports were great. Best reporting I've seen, and it's pretty much the only thing I'll miss.
Support was good - very responsive, with multiple ways to contact them. I also appreciated the discounts they gave businesses at the start of the COVID shutdowns.

Inconvénients: The software was very difficult for customers to use, so much that about half of our parents (and a couple of our coaches) just wanted me to do everything for them. Doing so on my end was time-consuming.
Zenplanner offers some options to integrate with our existing website, but it didn't work in every circumstance. What customers could do from our primary domain was pretty limited, and it wasn't easy to switch back and forth between our site and the ZP site.
Zenplanner does not offer automatically-applied membership discounts, so we had to have customers use offer codes. Membership discounts (such as on retail or private lessons) are pretty standard in fitness businesses and not having that option was a major pain.
There was no way to easily see which coaches had availability at which times.

• Publié le 02/12/2020
Logan L.
  • Publié le 27/07/2021

"Customer service is THE best"

Commentaires: Once you learn how to use the system, it's easy to charge people and view membership history. There are so many financial tools available and that side can get a little confusing (like narrowing down your quarterly taxes is a bit of a hassle). I have yet to find a product with better customer support. They always answer promptly and always have a solution.

Avantages: This software makes it easy to track membership history, but the BEST thing about Zen Planner is their customer service. They're friendly, they answer fast and they ALWAYS know how to fix an issue.

Inconvénients: Zen Planner is quite an advanced system, so it is easy to get lost. Luckily, the customer service is always there to save you (except for holidays and off-hours of course). The app sometimes crashes. It could use an update.

envoyé par Daxko le 28/07/2021

Thanks so much for leaving your review, Logan! We appreciate the feedback and having you in the Zen Planner community.

• Publié le 27/07/2021
Teagan K.
Assistant Opperational Manager
  • Publié le 08/10/2019

"Finally Found the Right System"

Commentaires: This software has made this much more simple and allowed us to enhance our customers experience in our facility!

Avantages: -Set up was detailed step by step process and had video reviews that our staff could go back to
-Customer service is the best that we have seen
-Hotline always has a person you can talk to (have answered every question we have had and has taught us how to solve the problem should it ever come up again)
- Hotline is available 7am-7pm
-Email (you can send a detailed email and have it answered within one business day)
- Our on-boarding assistant fallowed up with us after a month to make sure everything was running
- Has easy quick reporting
- Great schedule (imbeds into website so you do not have to leave company page)
-Great point of sale (imbeds into website so you do not have to leave company page)
- Mobil app is simple for customers and makes scheduling simple

Inconvénients: online mobil site cannot work with out cookies which most smart phones automatically disable so we needed to send out an email with instructions on how to enable them

envoyé par Zen Planner le 14/10/2019

Thank you for the review, Teagan! We're glad you've found the right system for your business!

• Publié le 08/10/2019
Kim R.
Owner & Instructor
  • Publié le 18/09/2019

"You can't beat their support team!"

Commentaires: I am love the people at ZP. There isn't one person I've come in contact with that hasn't been helpful, positive, encouraging, understanding and cheerful. I went to their office because I was starting a new program and wanted help with the set up of the program and the membership. They set me up with one person to be my helper that day. Now what company will do that? I can tell you that no other software company I've used would've offered me that. Also, love the Zen Academy. I learned about so many more things the software could do for me that I wasn't either using or doing in a google spreadsheet . So now ZP is helping me save more precious time and I'm learning more about my business in the process. Thank you reports and automations!

Avantages: Honestly, their customer support! However, I don't have to call often as the on boarding team set me up wonderfully to begin with. But the support articles answer almost all my questions so I don't have to call. I am a small studio and don't have a front desk staff but ZP does it all for me (well, allows my clients to do it all for me). It is super easy to use on all fronts.

Inconvénients: I have't run into anything that I don't like. I use ZP on my laptop in a web browser and I've found it confusing to try the staff app on my phone or tablet. This old dog struggles with learning new tricks :) So we can't blame ZP for that.

envoyé par Zen Planner le 19/09/2019

Thanks for your feedback, Kim!

• Publié le 18/09/2019
Jen S.
Event Coordinator
  • Publié le 20/02/2020

"Customer support is outstanding"

Commentaires: I'd give it a B- on a grading scale. The customer support is outstanding but any time you want to go beyond just keeping track of how many students you have, things become way too complicated.

Avantages: Customer support really is top notch. The on boarding team is fantastic and truly went out of their way to ensure we had every available resource for success. Any little quirky issue or question we have is answered quickly and professionally by the customer support team. They are fantastic.

Inconvénients: The basics are great but it seems to go from "ok to use" to "I have absolutely no idea what to do here" the minute any complication arises. There does not need to be a "staff user" and a "kiosk mode" on the Ipads, it confuses everyone and wastes a lot of time. Converting reports to pdf feature should be a breeze, but doesn't convert the entire report and is useless. It should have a much easier pos system as well. No real way for instructors to leave notes for students, why not? Never use the mass email or text because its just too complicated-these things can be fixed if they gave it some attention.

envoyé par Zen Planner le 25/02/2020

Thanks, Jen, we'll pass your good words on to our customer support team!

• Publié le 20/02/2020
Drew S.
  • Publié le 19/07/2019

"easy to use to run my business for apointment settings"

Commentaires: this has done wonders for my business I dont need someone to confirm appointments

Avantages: when setting apointments customers can do it online and it sends out confirmations and reminds of appointments so they have no excuse to not miss an appointment

Inconvénients: could be cheaper per month. sometimes is slow but does the job

envoyé par Zen Planner le 24/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Drew!

• Publié le 19/07/2019
Richard R.
  • Publié le 19/05/2020

"Poor Tech Support during COVID-19 Crisis"

Commentaires: Up until the COVID-19 crisis, we were big fans of ZP. However, since the crisis began their Tech Support team has been dismissive and unhelpful. This comes at a particularly bad time for us because we are building a new website and our web designer needed to have a phone conversation with a "live" staff member. ZP has refused to do so, which leaves us in a very had position because our designer could easily make technical errors that will cost us a lot of money to fix in the future. When we consider that, prior to the COVID-19 crisis, we had almost always been able to get through to ZP’s Tech Support within 2 days, we can only assume that the company is now experiencing significant internal difficulties. We don't have an answer to that question because ZP has not offered any explanation as to why its Tech Support has plummeted. For this reason, we are currently considering switching to a ZP competitor. Finally, like many in the fitness industry, ZP might be going through a tough time right now. If they had simply been candid with us, we might have been willing to overlook this situation as an aberration. As it stands, however, they don't seem to care that they've left us in a bad situation and their is no ed in sight.

Avantages: Zen Planner is intuitive and easy to navigate. Prior to the COVID-19 crisis, it's Tech Support staff were professional, knowledgeable, friendly and available by phone from Monday to Friday. We were generally able to get through to Tech Support within 2 days.

Inconvénients: Before COVID-19, we probably called ZP's Tech Support once or twice a week. beginning on or about March 16, 2020 it became impossible to reach Tech Support. We're currently encountering the following Tech Support experience challenges from ZP: (1) We have a question or problem and call ZP Tech Support. We wait on hold for 10 or 15 minutes. A recorded message instructs us to leave a voice message and ZP will call us back. (2) ZP does not call us back. (3) We email ZP with our request, but ZP’s email response is never fast enough to be of use. Then, when we finally get an email answer, it is often unresponsive.

• Publié le 19/05/2020
  • Publié le 13/07/2018

"Excellent product with futures that are practical, easy to use, and visually appealing"

Commentaires: Endless , independence and function. Being a small business owner it allows me to run and automate many things such as financial reports, workouts, attendance. Reservation, automations of emails for customer retention , sales funnel , customer support, technically forward thingkong woth use of apps for iPad and iPhone to allow me to function on the run , away from the office, in the field, and manage coaches.

Avantages: I love zenplanner. They started out with few features and no apps but they promised to improve regularly and they deliver. In the short 4 years I have been using they have incorporated a staff app for the iPhone, a users app to reserve, keep track of workouts , PRs, billing and much more. an app for the front desk to use as checking in, reserving, adding new clients at ease. On each of these products they improve and incorporated new needed features faster than any software I have ever used. Their customer service is truly second to none. Helping you not only in the set up stage but anytime you need help and they work to resolve your problem immediately. The software not only is packed full of great functions for financial, workout writing and publishing, emailing automation, reports of attendance, finances , and mass email intervention but it does it with a sleek appearance that is not only visually appealing but with an easy of use that it's simple and powerful.

Inconvénients: Software is still growing and some features , not many anymore, can be improved. This is truly the worse thing I can think off as I have tried many many others do never been so satisfied and impressed with them delivering a great product and on a regular bases truly adding features to improve it without making it more complicated for the user.

• Publié le 13/07/2018
Beth G.
  • Publié le 10/07/2019

"Good Overall Studio Management Software"

Commentaires: The migration process was rocky. About 30% of the database has inaccuracies. They need to improve and automate this process. Tech support is excellent. Customer support was slow to resolve a billing issue I had. They refused to speak to me on the phone and did not return emails. But everything finally got straightened out with persistence on my part, and an effort to make up for the issue on their part. Overall, customer support is generally very good. The software works well, is not buggy. Overall, I really like the software except for the way purchasing works.

Avantages: Reporting is excellent, the best I've seen. I like the fact you can create your own reports. After learning how to use the system we have been able to create any reports we need. That is definitely not the case for Mindbody or Wellness Living. The Kiosk application is nice to have and our clients like it, but needs some improvement. The Front Desk and Kiosk Applications are easy to learn which is helpful as we have 10 teachers at the center.

Inconvénients: The POS system does not work like all other online systems (choose what you want, put in user info, payment info then press complete or check out and credit card is charged), and works differently in their different interfaces. The Front Desk software does not allow for discounts (that is being addresses in a future release). The Dashboard processes the sale, then you have to process the payment separately in a different step. In the beginning we lost sales because our staff was confused. Many of my teachers are still unsure whether a sale goes through or not. When the Front Desk application can accept accept discounts and credit card swipes it will greatly improve the POS process. The client kiosk does not include a form for entering info for new clients and signing a waiver. For some strange reason that is on the staff side of the application. We keep it on the staff application but it means after a client signs the waiver they could get to a screen that offers a free class, which we do not actually offer. I have a hard time understanding why that is baked into their software, it is not considered a best practice. We have found work arounds for these issues but would like to see an updated and more robust kiosk application. The automated emails are very good and it integrates with Mail Chimp. You can also implement a retention process with tasks assigned to different people.

envoyé par Zen Planner le 24/07/2019

Thanks for the feedback, Beth!

• Publié le 10/07/2019
Maribel T.
Co-Owner
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 11/03/2020

"Keeps me organized"

Commentaires: I'm not the most organized person and doing all admin, billing as well a coaching my clients, Zen Planner helps to keep the back end of my business organized and running smoothly. The automations are great if they're set up correctly. Their customer support is amazing!! Not much waiting time and my issues are always resolved. When I started, they're pricing was pretty competitive. Although, they've gotten much pricier over the past year.

Avantages: Having automated billing, emails and scheduling. Being able to pull billing reports at a moment's notice to see where my finances are is a plus.

Inconvénients: Having so many options for reports and automations. It can be very confusing at times and sometimes having two steps to accomplish a task isn't clear.

envoyé par Zen Planner le 30/07/2020

Thank you, Maribel!

• Publié le 11/03/2020
Mike C.
  • Publié le 27/05/2019

"Cheaper, better, friendlier"

Commentaires: I love their service and how much they've helped me. I would like the ACH only option for memberships though!

Avantages: The customer service and ease of use, especially that everything you would essentially need is included with ZenPlanner, unlike MindBody or Triib. It's also cheaper because of PaySimple's merchant integration and I don't think most fitness businesses need the add ons that MindBody has and that you would pay for. I think being a good business owner, setting clearly defined roles and tasks for employees, and making sure they do them will lead to more sales than a email/text bot from MindBody.

Inconvénients: I think the client facing side of signing up for memberships could be a little easier, for instance: you can't have a ACH only membership option, you do need an iPad or computer of which to then use ZenPlanner's Front Desk for, but I do know ZenPlanner is teaming up with PaySimple to possibly release a device to use instead of an iPad or computer.

envoyé par Zen Planner le 28/05/2019

Thanks Paul! We appreciate your feedback and kind words.

• Publié le 27/05/2019
Alyssa R.
  • Publié le 04/05/2017

"Best Customer Service On The Planet"

Commentaires: Sanity.

Avantages: Zen Planner seamlessly integrates everything we need as a gym. Although there are still key features we would like, what is there works well and allows us to keep all customer data and interactions in one place, which makes our life easier. Perhaps most importantly, best customer service on the planet. No matter how small an issue, they respond immediately. And when we recently had an ENORMOUS problem, that was totally our fault, our rep worked on it over the weekend for us. He saved our sanity, and thousands of dollars. I can't imagine that kind of service anywhere else.

Inconvénients: My only real gripes are things that don't exist and need to. I would like my members to be able to purchase retail items and check-in using their app. Both of these features exist in the staff app, but not the member app. Also, I would like an option to NOT have a gender field at registration. I find the gender binary pointless and it's offensive to our trans and nonconforming clients.

• Publié le 04/05/2017
Paul D.
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/03/2019

"Happy to be back!"

Commentaires: The reintroduction to Zen planner has been great. I'm learning new things and I'm excited about the dashboard that will show me exactly what's going on every day at first glance. It's exciting that I can customize it as well! I can't say enough good things about my onboarding coach. She was and continues to be amazing support with Zen Planner. I appreciate all of her patience and genuine interest in helping me utilize the software to its​ maximum potential for my business. I'm looking forward to growing with Zen Planner

Avantages: I left for about four years because I felt like the software was missing some integral parts for my business. Now I was needing something different and looked at Zen Planner again. The​ changes they have made over the past four years has been amazing. This is not a company that sits idle and is content with the status quo

Inconvénients: The system is a little complex but I believe it's more to do with the novelty of it and all of its features.

envoyé par Zen Planner le 02/04/2019

Thanks Paul! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you are enjoying the new features and updates!

• Publié le 28/03/2019
Brian K.
Enseignement supérieur, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/11/2019

"Great Fitness Specific Software"

Commentaires: Love it. Never going to leave them.

Avantages: Cost for sure, ease of use, the user experience for client is also very simple.

Inconvénients: I can't say there are any other "cons" - If i'm being nit picky they could give a bit more time towards automatic PDF invoices. Some of their invoicing procedures don't have a simple suer experience.

envoyé par Zen Planner le 14/11/2019

Thank you so much for the review Brian, we really appreciate it!

• Publié le 07/11/2019
Jayne Y.
  • Publié le 30/05/2019

"Great Software, Even Better Customer Support!"

Commentaires: If I ever have an issue with the software, or a question on how to do something (like create a custom report) the customer support is always outstanding.

Avantages: I have been using Zen for 10 years. The program is so easy to use & I am always finding new things to do with it.

Inconvénients: When creating reports for attendance or payment history for a client, I would love to have our business name show at the header.

envoyé par Zen Planner le 04/06/2019

Thank you Jayne, we appreciate the kind words!

• Publié le 30/05/2019
Owner / Director of Sports Performance
  • Publié le 11/05/2017

"Awesome and they continue to work to add new and wanted fuctionality"

Commentaires: One stop shop for managing my business. Automation. And the ability to do a lot with little or no staff.

Avantages: Easy to use, easy to manage. It has a great modern look and they don't try to bundle everything in one app. They have different apps for sing in, staff use, and member. I love the reports, and the face check in. Easy to find athletes by their face. Great for when you have new staff. It truly is a great bundle for workout tracking, integration with current website, and integration with marketing emails. All things other companies charge extra for. I would and have recommended this software to other gym and martial art owners.

Inconvénients: The apps are great for managing but missing some fuctionality such as being able to schedule privates on the app. They where missing staff clicks in, retail sales but they have recently added those. Hard to find much I dislike and what I do they don't seem to be standing still, adding new function all the time.

• Publié le 11/05/2017
Mary ellen C.
Director of Communications
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"Solid Product for Crossfit Gyms"

Commentaires: I do not use it for my business, but have used it as an avid fitness enthusiast for over 2 years. It is nice when gyms all over the country use this software. I can have multiple gym memberships under 1 zenplanner account and switch between them.

Avantages: I have used this program at 3 crossfit facilities and have enjoyed it for viewing WODs, signing up for classes, and storing workout information and PRs. I enjoy the leaderboard feature and the support you can give your gym mates.

Inconvénients: I wish you could add features like workout videos for various exercises that are scheduled. I find some gyms do not utilize all of the features correctly, and that can make the app rather pointless. If you are not using this app to sign up for classes, log workouts, not using the leader board feature, you really aren't getting your money's worth.

envoyé par Zen Planner le 14/11/2019

Thanks for the review, Mary Ellen! We've recently integrated our software with SugarWOD to improve our WOD experience even more!

• Publié le 29/10/2019
Justin O.
Owner / CEO
  • Publié le 20/07/2019

"Workhorse"

Commentaires: zenplanner does exactly what you need a CRM tool to do most, it manages your current customers. Sure it integrates well for other uses such as lead capture, retail purchases, payroll, etc. Bit what I love is that it never fails at what we really need it to do, allow our service to be used by our customers, collect payments and evaluate customer data, allowing us to retain more members.

Avantages: Reporting capabilities are immense allowing us to evaluate our business’ performance metrics and understand exactly what to focus on improving. Customer service is the best out of any service our business uses.

Inconvénients: It is very hard to learn how to use on your own. But, if you take the initiative to ask for help and training, the staff will teach you and save you hundreds of frustrating hours.

envoyé par Zen Planner le 24/07/2019

Thank you for the good words, Justin!

• Publié le 20/07/2019
Gavin V.
  • Publié le 11/02/2020

"Tried the others, using Zen Planner"

Commentaires: Extremely positive.

Avantages: Extremely user friendly. I could figure out how it worked quite easily and i am not a tech Wiz which I found to be quite pleasing.

Inconvénients: the common problems that happens with all of the software like it. when the whole system goes down. It is not unique to ZP it has happened with others as well.

envoyé par Zen Planner le 25/02/2020

Thank you for the good words, Gavin!

• Publié le 11/02/2020
Chris A.
Gym Owner
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 31/05/2019

"Constantly surprises and improves"

Avantages: The more I learn about this software (partly due to their fantastic customer help team) the more I love it and the more it gives me back time! I still think I have barely scratched the service In its capabalities and I'm excited to learn more.

Inconvénients: There is a bit of a learning curve but thats the same for all software. The basics at first is all you will need.

envoyé par Zen Planner le 04/06/2019

Thanks Chris, we think our support team is pretty fantastic too!

• Publié le 31/05/2019
Ricky S.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/03/2020

"Game changer"

Commentaires: Just amazing! I truly have been very excited with this software and I enjoy interacting with it in a daily basis.

Avantages: What I liked most about this software was the amount of things that it can do to not only help manage the numbers but keep the clients engaged and happy. I am also always amazed by the competence of the customer support team who I have called several times with questions I thought would be complicated but were not to them! I really appreciate this software and I really think my customers do again. I would recommend to anybody in the martial arts industry!

Inconvénients: I couldn't think of anything in particular that I didn't like but if I had to say something it would be that I wish it would be more engaging with my actual website. The thing is that it probably can, I just don't know how to yet.

envoyé par Zen Planner le 11/03/2020

Thank you Ricky!

• Publié le 06/03/2020
Colin D.
  • Publié le 07/04/2019

"Solid software, great support."

Commentaires: Zen Planner takes care of our membership tracking, payments, scheduling. It can be a powerful tool if you know how to use it.

Avantages: We've used Zen Planner in our gym for six years, and it's been pretty uneventful overall - which is what you want with such software. It does its job with a minimum of drama. Any issues we've had have been dealt with in a timely fashion. We do not use the workout programming feature (we went with SugarWOD for that), so I can't comment on that particular feature.

Inconvénients: Zen Planner is good about making constant improvements, but there have been some things over the years that are a bit clunky and not necessarily intuitive to use. It's likely a function of building incremental improvements into existing software rather than starting with a clean slate.

envoyé par Zen Planner le 09/04/2019

Thanks for the feedback, Colin!

• Publié le 07/04/2019
Juan ignacio C.
GM
Sports, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/07/2019

"Best Customer Service I ever experienced"

Commentaires: I run all my programs, classes and appointments. I also use it to bill my customers and record all my expenses. It is a perfect solution for a gym of sport facility, we are a fencing club with over 100 active members.

Avantages: It covers all my needs, but the best part of it is the Customer Service. They helped me for every step over the implementation and they have always been available over the 3 years I have used the SW to solve all my questions. It is not only about issues but also about functionality questions. They are super friendly and useful.

Inconvénients: The SW is very good, sometimes I would have preferred a few things to be organized differently but it is not a good deal.

envoyé par Zen Planner le 09/09/2019

Thanks for the review, Juan! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to our customer service team.

• Publié le 26/07/2019