15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Zen Planner

En savoir plus sur Zen Planner

Un logiciel de gestion de salle de sport avec traitement des paiements, sites web intégrés, séances virtuelles, planification, automatisations, etc.

En savoir plus sur Zen Planner

It was a very cheap cost to have the application run so for that it was very good since the cost of the gym was so high.

Overall we would not recommend this software. It seems as if the team behind it has lost heart for the program and isn't keeping up with the competition.

Zen Planner - Notes

Zen Planner a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 246 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zen Planner ?

Jody
Jody
Head Teaching Professional (Canada)
Sports, 201–500 employés

Very Helpful Customer Service!!!

Commentaires : Zen Planner software has enabled our company to introduce a program to our customers in a seamless fashion. Their customer service was vital in helping us with this process.

The software is very slick and versatile!

There was a lot to learn that I wasn't familiar with.

il y a 5 ans

Happy to hear it - thanks Jody!

Itzak
CEO/Owner (É.-U.)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Perfect for managing a martial arts studio

Commentaires : I was really impressed on how well they understand how martial art schools work. The software takes into account everything you need to keep your school running - from scheduling out classes students reserve for, to taking payments and setting up merchant accounts, to desk check-in software, to students having their own portal to track their membership and status. Customer support was very helpful during the onboarding.

You can tell this software was designed for martial artists. One of my favorite things you can do is designate belt rankings to students, and design your system in a way that when a student is ready to test for the next belt, whether its the amount of time they've been training with the studio, to achieving certain skills required, Zen Planner notifies you and helps you plan belt testing. I loved that they recognize how important it is for martial art schools to know where students rank. I was able to plan out all my belts, what skills are required and minimum of time with the school they need to have to test. Most gym software don't recognize all the small nuances that martial art schools need to track where their students stand.

The apps for desk login can be a little buggie sometimes and require an update or reset the iPad to get the software to work.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for your review. We are proud to empower and serve martial arts communities around the globe.

Program Director (É.-U.)

Worst customer service possible

Commentaires : Zen Planner is absolutely the worst. I decided to go with a different program and half way through the porting process we thought it would be simpler to simply stay with Zen Planner. Nope, they never called us back.

I really didn't like anything about it. It was overly complicated, redundant and the same glitches existed for years.

It was hard to maintain an idea of what our client base actually was. Some clients were counted twice. We had to check 3 different areas to make sure our billing was going through.

Teagan
Assistant Opperational Manager (É.-U.)

Finally Found the Right System

Commentaires : This software has made this much more simple and allowed us to enhance our customers experience in our facility!

-Set up was detailed step by step process and had video reviews that our staff could go back to -Customer service is the best that we have seen -Hotline always has a person you can talk to (have answered every question we have had and has taught us how to solve the problem should it ever come up again) - Hotline is available 7am-7pm -Email (you can send a detailed email and have it answered within one business day) - Our on-boarding assistant fallowed up with us after a month to make sure everything was running - Has easy quick reporting - Great schedule (imbeds into website so you do not have to leave company page) -Great point of sale (imbeds into website so you do not have to leave company page) - Mobil app is simple for customers and makes scheduling simple

online mobil site cannot work with out cookies which most smart phones automatically disable so we needed to send out an email with instructions on how to enable them

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the review, Teagan! We're glad you've found the right system for your business!

Kim
Owner & Instructor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

You can't beat their support team!

Commentaires : I am love the people at ZP. There isn't one person I've come in contact with that hasn't been helpful, positive, encouraging, understanding and cheerful. I went to their office because I was starting a new program and wanted help with the set up of the program and the membership. They set me up with one person to be my helper that day. Now what company will do that? I can tell you that no other software company I've used would've offered me that. Also, love the Zen Academy. I learned about so many more things the software could do for me that I wasn't either using or doing in a google spreadsheet . So now ZP is helping me save more precious time and I'm learning more about my business in the process. Thank you reports and automations!

Honestly, their customer support! However, I don't have to call often as the on boarding team set me up wonderfully to begin with. But the support articles answer almost all my questions so I don't have to call. I am a small studio and don't have a front desk staff but ZP does it all for me (well, allows my clients to do it all for me). It is super easy to use on all fronts.

I have't run into anything that I don't like. I use ZP on my laptop in a web browser and I've found it confusing to try the staff app on my phone or tablet. This old dog struggles with learning new tricks :) So we can't blame ZP for that.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your feedback, Kim!

Jen
Event Coordinator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Customer support is outstanding

Commentaires : I'd give it a B- on a grading scale. The customer support is outstanding but any time you want to go beyond just keeping track of how many students you have, things become way too complicated.

Customer support really is top notch. The on boarding team is fantastic and truly went out of their way to ensure we had every available resource for success. Any little quirky issue or question we have is answered quickly and professionally by the customer support team. They are fantastic.

The basics are great but it seems to go from "ok to use" to "I have absolutely no idea what to do here" the minute any complication arises. There does not need to be a "staff user" and a "kiosk mode" on the Ipads, it confuses everyone and wastes a lot of time. Converting reports to pdf feature should be a breeze, but doesn't convert the entire report and is useless. It should have a much easier pos system as well. No real way for instructors to leave notes for students, why not? Never use the mass email or text because its just too complicated-these things can be fixed if they gave it some attention.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks, Jen, we'll pass your good words on to our customer support team!

Maribel
Co-Owner (É.-U.)

Keeps me organized

Commentaires : I'm not the most organized person and doing all admin, billing as well a coaching my clients, Zen Planner helps to keep the back end of my business organized and running smoothly. The automations are great if they're set up correctly. Their customer support is amazing!! Not much waiting time and my issues are always resolved. When I started, they're pricing was pretty competitive. Although, they've gotten much pricier over the past year.

Having automated billing, emails and scheduling. Being able to pull billing reports at a moment's notice to see where my finances are is a plus.

Having so many options for reports and automations. It can be very confusing at times and sometimes having two steps to accomplish a task isn't clear.

Thank you, Maribel!

drew

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

easy to use to run my business for apointment settings

Commentaires : this has done wonders for my business I dont need someone to confirm appointments

when setting apointments customers can do it online and it sends out confirmations and reminds of appointments so they have no excuse to not miss an appointment

could be cheaper per month. sometimes is slow but does the job

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the kind words, Drew!

Shelly

martial arts use

Commentaires : The customer service has been great in helping us resolve issues and work around systems that aren't quite what we need.

We like that we can track student count/growth, attendance, belt ranking, finances, and appointments all in one place.

The calendar is not easy to use and often leads to errors if you don't follow certain steps.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for taking the time to review Zen Planner, Shelly!

Alejandro
Alejandro
Owner (É.-U.)

Excellent product with futures that are practical, easy to use, and visually appealing

Commentaires : Endless , independence and function. Being a small business owner it allows me to run and automate many things such as financial reports, workouts, attendance. Reservation, automations of emails for customer retention , sales funnel , customer support, technically forward thingkong woth use of apps for iPad and iPhone to allow me to function on the run , away from the office, in the field, and manage coaches.

I love zenplanner. They started out with few features and no apps but they promised to improve regularly and they deliver. In the short 4 years I have been using they have incorporated a staff app for the iPhone, a users app to reserve, keep track of workouts , PRs, billing and much more. an app for the front desk to use as checking in, reserving, adding new clients at ease. On each of these products they improve and incorporated new needed features faster than any software I have ever used. Their customer service is truly second to none. Helping you not only in the set up stage but anytime you need help and they work to resolve your problem immediately. The software not only is packed full of great functions for financial, workout writing and publishing, emailing automation, reports of attendance, finances , and mass email intervention but it does it with a sleek appearance that is not only visually appealing but with an easy of use that it's simple and powerful.

Software is still growing and some features , not many anymore, can be improved. This is truly the worse thing I can think off as I have tried many many others do never been so satisfied and impressed with them delivering a great product and on a regular bases truly adding features to improve it without making it more complicated for the user.

Ross

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Zen planner does an ok job

Commentaires : Would not waste my time with this software, they don't deliver on their promises, invent fees to access your data, don't follow through with their support. It took me 3 months to get them to finish my cancelation as they kept sending emails to students saying they owed because their payments failed AFTER I switched to another system. Very unprofessional and rude.

It was quite a bit less per month then any of the other software I checked into at the time. It did an ok job for doing parents nights out.

On the surface it looks like it will do a good job but in reality it is buggy, poorly implemented and just didn't deliver on the promises it was supposed to.

Kris
President (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Very poor software with appalling customer service

Commentaires : We are a martial arts school who used the software for 3 years, on the basis that while the software didn't do everything we were looking for they were putting in product feature requests to make improvements, and to fix the many bugs in the software. After 3 years they finally came back with: "I do not have a timeline for release on features that you have suggested. Any changes or additions we make to Zen Planner need to be commonly requested, and fit into the Product Team's vision for our software. As a result, some features you have requested may never be implemented." However I have seen many other martial arts schools request similar changes. So after initially promising everything to get you signed up, they then back track if you keep following up with them trying to get a straight answer. Continuing to try and hold them to account results in: "Zen Planner is not for everyone, and it's important that you find a system that works for you. This message is providing you with notice that your Zen Planner account will be closed" and I have also heard from several other users that this has happened to them as well. So they misrepresent their software, then promise to get it working, take your money - and you invest a significant amount of time setting it up, and then more time every week doing manual workarounds waiting for a fix they never intended to make. Then they just cancel your membership without giving you enough time to transition everything, particularly changing over your billing for members. Some of the issues are: parents signing up their kids for martial arts classes is very difficult and confusing for members. They can't use the same email for their children - who can be too young to even have their own email - and then automated emails don't send as there is no email for the member. When they try it often results in an error and they try signing up multiple times, bloating the database with duplicate registrations and memberships, which are tedious and difficult to combine, that cause errors while completing. I ended up doing more admin to fix this than signing them up manually. Then booking classes for kids is so difficult I ended up doing it manually for parents. Also a main feature they promote is be belt progress skill tracking - this is designed for entering a single workout for a cross fit box, and so trying to enter results and comments for a grading against all the skills is totally unusable.

For existing members, once you have gone through the lengthy set up process, it processes payments automatically for you, but making changes is very difficult. It is easier to just use the payment gateway provider directly and use a manual system to track it. They did have financial reporting - but I found them to be more trouble than they were worth, but I am a Chartered Accountant and might just have standards that are above minimalistic offering available on Zen Planner.

It is extreemley difficult for parents to book classes for their kids, especially for more than one child, for more than one day - as the calendar defaults to the parent -with no classes as they don't have a membership. They need to change to the first child then click on one class then reserve a place, then go back to the start for the next class & child. Also for automations to work the child needs an email entered, and you can't use the same email as the parent, or link them to the parent. Apparently this change is too difficult as many members asked, but they won't fix it. When the automations don't work, parents think there is an error and start another registration, which creates many duplicate records in the database. Manually combining them, updating profiles, and manually sending the "automated" emails takes more time than just doing it manually. The skill tracking system is also very badly designed, it is almost unusable, and takes a huge amount of time to enter if you want to record results against all the skills a martial arts student needs to know in a single session, such as a grading or pre-grading. Members can't even see what skills they need to pass if no results are previously entered, or a summary of their skills.

Kelly
Studio Owner (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Zen Planner is great - PaySimple is shit - They really need to find a new way to take payments.

Commentaires : As I said, Great but at the end of the day I can't handle the ridiculously overpriced dishonour fees that EziDebit charges and I am afraid I am already looking for a new software system. I dread the change but unless Zen Planner ditches EziDebit/PaySimple - I just can't support them anymore. I think I will move to Glofox.

I love the easy to use back end and the app is something that my students absolutely love - it is so easy for them to book into classes. Plus it is great being able to do pay reports for my teachers through the back end.

I am a big fan of Zen Planner but I have to say the payment platform with who they partner with is absolutely terrible. EasyDebit/PaySimple really let's Zen Planner down with exorbitant fees, delayed processing (then they charge a big dishonour fee to my customers) and an archaic user interface. I really think it's time that Zen Planner ditched EasyDebit and switched to Stripe or another payment gateway with more reasonable fees, immediate processing and an easy to use app that makes for easy refund of customer money if needed. Also can't make the reports as specific as I would like - e.g. see income per month for a specific income category which is frustrating.

Mary Ellen
Director of Communications (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Solid Product for Crossfit Gyms

Commentaires : I do not use it for my business, but have used it as an avid fitness enthusiast for over 2 years. It is nice when gyms all over the country use this software. I can have multiple gym memberships under 1 zenplanner account and switch between them.

I have used this program at 3 crossfit facilities and have enjoyed it for viewing WODs, signing up for classes, and storing workout information and PRs. I enjoy the leaderboard feature and the support you can give your gym mates.

I wish you could add features like workout videos for various exercises that are scheduled. I find some gyms do not utilize all of the features correctly, and that can make the app rather pointless. If you are not using this app to sign up for classes, log workouts, not using the leader board feature, you really aren't getting your money's worth.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review, Mary Ellen! We've recently integrated our software with SugarWOD to improve our WOD experience even more!

Henry

New Report

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, fairly positive experience.

Great for keeping track of students, Billing and tracking ranking for all students, contact info for all prospects, email to all in database with different filters

Difficulty of getting proper fields to be in a report. Difficulty working with different age group migration (student moves to new group, conflicts and mistakes happen) Pricing is getting a bit high, gone up 50% in 2 years with no major improvements or features, and during covid, limited and slow response time for customer service, but....higher prices...

Juan Ignacio
GM (É.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Best Customer Service I ever experienced

Commentaires : I run all my programs, classes and appointments. I also use it to bill my customers and record all my expenses. It is a perfect solution for a gym of sport facility, we are a fencing club with over 100 active members.

It covers all my needs, but the best part of it is the Customer Service. They helped me for every step over the implementation and they have always been available over the 3 years I have used the SW to solve all my questions. It is not only about issues but also about functionality questions. They are super friendly and useful.

The SW is very good, sometimes I would have preferred a few things to be organized differently but it is not a good deal.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review, Juan! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to our customer service team.

Sean
Immobilier commercial, 2–10 employés

Necessary, but not perfect

Commentaires : I've used it for 5 years and it has been essential to my business. It will take you awhile to learn how to use it and you will get frustrated at the beginning. The best thing about ZenPlanner is their customer service. They are quick to respond to emails and give you very detailed instructions in their responses.

It does help you run your fitness business much more smoothly. I couldn't imagine running a gym without some type of software like this.

Very steep learning curve with all of the features - almost too many. I'm 5 years into using it and still learning new things I can do with it. It was very overwhelming when I started using it. The app is also pretty bad, although they do update it with new features.

Marlene
Owner, Director (Canada)

Best Customer Service

Commentaires : While there have been a few limitations to booking appointments as well as classes, Zen Planner still makes it possible to juggle and offer both seemlessly. Clients can manage their schedules and payments online which allows me to focus on other important matters.

This software is easy to learn, implement and user friendly. Super easy integration and the customer service is outstanding! They are regularly updating and upgrading features and respond positively to feature requests and feedback. Easily have the best software on the market in my industry and I'm not sure why more people do not choose Zen Planner.

Some minor limitations such as color typology features on the mobile app have been limited and app functions such as calendar syncing and calendar default settings restricted.

il y a 5 ans

Glad to hear you're happy with Zen Planner, Marlene! We appreciate the feedback.

Al
Owner/Instructor (É.-U.)

Easy to use, Easy to learn - Better than MindBody

Commentaires : When I opened my studio I initially used MindBody. I was already accustomed to it when I taught at other studios, I only used it to check in students and process payments. When I purchased it for my studio I found it lacking in reporting and processing fees for credit cards payments were higher than others.

Simple to learn and easy to use. It has everything you need to manage a yoga studio. Multiple reporting options. Easy access for my students.

The only thing I would like is a lower price.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the feedback Al! Glad Zen Planner is working well for your studio.

Magda
Front Counter Staff (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Customer Support

Commentaires : Customer support is why I'm writing this review. Everyone I have talked with has been so respectful, patient, professional and knowledgeable. Plus, quick to resolve any issue I was having.

The customer support that comes with the software is so essential. While there are many features, the customer support team helps to navigate through it all. One can tell this team is efficiently trained because they do not skip a beat when it comes to walking you through the system.

So many features can be overwhelming. The webinar offerings are a good idea to tackle that obstacle.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the review, Magda!

Rae
Coach and Owner (Australie)

Brilliant, from the first meeting, to 4 years later, just outstanding every day.

Commentaires : Too many to mention. We couldn't run out business without it. No other software can compare with Zen planners functionality.

the customer service. You ask anything and they will ALWAYS get back to you. They ALWAYS sort out your concern. There is so much you can do with the software, from accounting, to wod planning, to staffing, appointments everything. The back end functionality is brilliant. The automations available that free up so much time for other things are outstanding. Its just so versatile and can be customised to exactly what you need it to be.

Colin
Founder (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Focus on what you do....and let Zenn Planner allow you to do so

Commentaires : Great

Like minded integration that makes prospecting, enrolling and managing client understandable and user friendly for staff and end users.

I have nothing negative to report on this product

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the kind words, Colin!

Jordan
Manager of CrossFit KMC (É.-U.)

Quick and Efficient

Commentaires : Zen Planner is allowing our gym facility to keep track of attendance, memberships, member retention, etc. In addition, it also provides a great way to track member workouts and with the integrating SugarWOD, it will make this process even better.

The software has so many components to it that it can be intimidating at first, but each component has an explanation of how to use it. This makes for an easy learning experience.

The mass email component is difficult to navigate.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the review Jordan! We love to hear that Zen Planner is helping you run your facility smoothly.

Dave

ZenPlanner

Commentaires : Zp helped me create and manage clients and billing them monthly. I've been using it since about 2008, so 10 years or so. It has gotten better over time and I've only had trouble with once or twice. It's a solid system

When it first came out it was ahead of everyone else. It still has a lot of features but it needs a facelift

The scheduling system needs to be reworked and overall it needs a facelift. There are many excellent alternatives to ZP out there that can do everything ZP can and then some with a much more user-friendly interface

Eric
Professor (É.-U.)

Awesome Customer Service

4,0 l’année dernière

Could just be me not being computer savvy but it’s a pretty steep learning curve. It’s not intuitive at all imo but the customer service is excellent. It’s so good that’s why I keep ZP..without it I would have to find something else.

It’s too hard to use. Constantly need customer support which is fantastic