Avis clients sur Intercom

4,4 /5
  • Service client
    4,3 /5

En savoir plus sur Intercom

La première plateforme de messagerie client au monde destinée à la croissance d'entreprise

En savoir plus sur Intercom

768 avis affichés

Liam M.
People Operations Manager
  • Publié le 01/08/2019

"Not Much Competition"

Commentaires: Everything has been fantastic from the Customer Success-led implementation process to it being deployed to our users. Multiple compliments on the feasibility of use since purchasing.

Avantages: From both the administrative and user perspective, the ease of use and just overall depth of what you can create with the product is very impressive. It allows a great amount of customer support to be automated and simplify it's delivery via articles and a knowledge base that'll continually grow. Although it's not the biggest feature, as a user, I love that it's focused on getting you an answer/resolution the quickest way possible given the same entry method. Type "adding users" in an application with Intercom support will quickly both deliver you articles that can potentially solve your problem or will also quickly deploy a CSM to you to answer it directly in case it was a bit more complex. Best part though is the feedback cycle, you're typing exactly what you want to know into the application and if no articles return: New Content Topic.

Inconvénients: Theres really not much. I've run into situations where it was wrongly applied within other organizations and not properly resourced, giving a less than average experience. But that's not as much specific to Intercom themselves. Given they are the industry leader, it can come at a premium for a larger organizations.

• Publié le 01/08/2019
IT Specialist
  • Publié le 13/02/2021

"More than a messaging platform"

Commentaires: We are using Intercom as our main costumer messaging platform in all our ends, from emails to customers to internal communications for our team. Intercom does everything in a neat and easy way.

Avantages: In a few words, using Intercom is such a wholesome experience with zero to non competitor in the market who can compete with his top notch features and constant improvements. There is always something new in the works to make it even more useful.

Inconvénients: The overall quality of the SaaS is very good, but the price you have to pay for everyone of the features is a bit too much compared to what is offered from the competition, don't get me wrong, being at the top of the list comes with a hefty price tag.

envoyé par Intercom le 17/02/2021

Thanks so much for letting us know how Intercom is helping you manage your communications with your customers and teams.

Thanks too for you feedback regarding our pricing and packaging. Our aim is to align the price you pay to the value you see, and it's a difficult one to get this right for every type of business model. I'll make sure to pass your comments on to the right team.

• Publié le 13/02/2021
COO
Ressources humaines, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/04/2021

"Cool but hard to understand the final price (and could be expensive)"

Avantages: Very esay to use. Good interface. Easy to implement and detect loginusers.
Cool feauters

Inconvénients: So hard to know final cost. prices are always a mistery. Diferrence of essential and pro are also hard to undesrstand.

envoyé par Intercom le 05/05/2021

Thanks for leaving us this review and letting us know how easy to use you have found our tools.

We're constantly working on ways to not only better align the costs you pay with the value you see, but also to make the billing process more accessible. I'll make sure to forward your feedback on to the team responsible.

• Publié le 26/04/2021
De L.
Sales
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/05/2021

"NOT $39 starting price anymore. $59 a month for basic chat function"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Intercom has been poor. we've been using them at the basic level for three years. I chatted with them to get a demo of their features to upgrade but they refused to give me a demo and finally set me up with a "30" call in which the rep tells me that she won't give me an upgrade after she finds out that i am not interested in the $500/mo annual contract. She says demos are for those upgrading to that level, instead, she'll send me links and prerecorded stuff. And that i can reach out if I have questions. The 30 min call was more like a 5 min conversation which was already difficult to set up. I've been in sales for over 15 year and when there is an upgrade opportunity regardless how small, I support that client. If Intercom was the only organization that did what they do, maybe I understand their cockiness and disregard for the smaller organizations. However, there are SO many competitors that provide you with very similar functionalities for less the price and with better customer support. So yes, I'm annoyed as I am a current user who is doing research on other competitors so I can stop being a customer.

Avantages: It's "popular" and works well if your company is enterprise sized.

Inconvénients: If you're a start up or a smaller business don't expect to get support. It's very expensive - starting at 59 dollars a month for one person accessing the basic chat. Sure they offer a few other things but like a team inbox? Most organizations already have an email system and a company chat in place. Next level up is $119 a month that gives you a few more functions. Until you are paying their $500 a month locked in an annual contract, you are "self serve" customer. Meaning, no support - just their faq/website. Can't even get a good phone call for help.

envoyé par Intercom le 16/06/2021

Hi De,

Thanks for leaving us such a detailed and candid review. I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your Intercom experience, it's certainly not what we aim for. While we do tier our support and sales resources based on subscription levels, the max you should be waiting for a response is 2 days. I'll flag this with both our Support and Sales team as it sounds like we haven't met this expectation in your case.

When it comes to pricing we have a number of plan available (including our Early Stage plan where eligible startups get advanced Intercom features and Early Stage Academy at a 95% discount). As Intercom has grown, our pricing has had to evolve alongside this and there's still work to be done in this area. We're aware that no pricing structure will suit every business type but our aim is to truly reflect the value that our product delivers, allowing both your business and ours to succeed. Your feedback is extremely helpful and will be passed on to the team.

• Publié le 26/05/2021
PM
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2021

"Engagement with Customers is Great!"

Commentaires: It is an easy choice if you want to create unique, engaging customer journeys! It also connects to many other tools, so it's a great addition to any software stack.

Avantages: I like that we are able to gain insight, offer promos, convert leads, provide support, host a help center, and create unique customer journeys right from within one platform. The Inbox feature is very helpful in providing quick and easy support, especially when using the Intercom mobile app!

Inconvénients: There are few things I would consider cons about Intercom. I wish they offered a bit quicker support, as I often wait a day to hear back, but it is a minor detail compared to the value we get from using the platform.

envoyé par Intercom le 04/03/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and let us know how Intercom is helping you create unique, engaging customer journeys as well as integrate so well with your existing etch stack :)

Thanks for your feedback regarding our support response times. These vary based on the urgency of the issue as well as plan, but we always aim to get back as soon as possible. I'll make sure to pass this feedback on to our team here.

• Publié le 25/02/2021
Damola B.
Managing Director
  • Publié le 06/10/2020

"Supercharge Your Customer Interactions"

Commentaires: I am able to deploy a simple interface that helps customers interact with our team while they use our software. The team is also able to get direct notifications on their email, Smartphone apps and Slack (via the Intercom<>Slack integration) and respond promptly to queries. I am able to deploy product tours to users while they use our software. It helps us scale our support in ways we couldn't get done in the past. Finally, we are able to assess user actions across various touchpoints and sections of our software. We are also able to gauge our performance with supporting users. i.e. response time, user satisfaction with support interections etc. All together, Intercom is one of the best decisions we've made as a startup so far!

Avantages: I like that users are able to reach us at Mercurie for our flagship product. I also love that we are able tosend them emails triggered by rules set by us. I also love the various apps I can integrate to our company account. It has made interaction with users so much easier and richer. I almost forgot the in-app tours and the new features they release every month. As a leader in a startup that owns a SaaS solution, I am always inspired by Intercom every time I use it. As a user, I am all to delighted every time I interact with the software.

Inconvénients: To be honest, nothing really. Maybe the learning curve that comes with figuring it out at first, but they have a robust help centre and academy that resolves areas where we lack clarity.

envoyé par Intercom le 28/10/2020

Thanks for leaving us this review Damola. It's wonderful to hear that Intercom is helping you communicate and interact with your users in such a rich way!

You're right that the learning curve with Intercom can be pretty steep as the tool is so powerful, and our Product Education team are hard at work creating content to help at every step. Make sure to check out our free online Intercom Academy courses, webinars and our new customer community Interconnected, as these are all great ways to continue your learning.

• Publié le 06/10/2020
Customer Experience Manager
Services sans fil, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 15/03/2021

"My favourite support tool"

Commentaires: Only good experience overall
Great support team
Price could be better

Avantages: Easiest support tool to have.
Makes your team very accessible, also makes the support process simple for the end users
Good integrations and useful statistics provided

Inconvénients: Pricing - it is not very cheap. Pricing also often changes
Help center tool - it could really use some help and updates
Also, a lot of Add block tools catch Intercom as an ad and blocks it - thus creating inconvenience for end users having to choose between

envoyé par Intercom le 18/03/2021

Thanks for letting us know that Intercom is you favorite support tool and we're helping you deliver such a good user experience.

I appreciate your feedback on our pricing, Articles feature and ad block issues. I'll make sure these get back to the right people here.

• Publié le 15/03/2021
Brandon G.
Technical Support Specialist
  • Publié le 30/03/2021

"Intercom is a powerful Customer Support Tool"

Commentaires: Overall I would recommend intercom for clients looking for automation chat bots and customer support software. They have plenty of resources and their new product tour feature adds additional functionality to their suite of software.

Avantages: The knowledge center and live chat features were the most used features at our software company. These features were used regularly and automations within intercom helped serve clients efficiently.

Inconvénients: Lacks in reporting and knowledge base customization compared to ZenDesk. Innovation in new features can be slow at times.

envoyé par Intercom le 16/04/2021

Thanks for leaving us this review Brandon, and for letting us know how powerful you've found Intercom as a support tool.

• Publié le 30/03/2021
Head of Marketing
  • Publié le 19/01/2021

"Amazing customer support"

Commentaires: Great experience, we switched over from Sendgrid and prefer Intercom despite the higher price

Avantages: The customer support is the most responsive I've ever had from a messaging / email software. We use the email because it's already integrated into our messaging and support software, so we don't have to do any import of the contacts.

Inconvénients: It's not super intuitive or the easiest to use sometimes, like all enterprise level software it can get a bit complicated. It's also not built out for email, e.g. we also can't create unsubscribe groups on email which is a bit annoying.

envoyé par Intercom le 27/01/2021

Thanks for letting us know you have had such a good experience with Intercom since swapping from Sendgrid.

I've made sure your feedback regarding email capabilities has been sent to the product team - it's an area of focus for us.

Kate (Intercom)

• Publié le 19/01/2021
Miquel T.
Musique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/07/2020

"Good for startups"

Commentaires: You can apply to a startup program, which costs 49$/month. Money is worth it.

Avantages: To send push notifications without building anything from your end.

Inconvénients: You can't send images on the push notifications

envoyé par Intercom le 30/07/2020

Thanks so much for leaving us this review Miquel. It's great to hear that you're taking advantage of our early stage program - it really is an incredible offer and we're working on ways to make it even better!

Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagment)

• Publié le 18/07/2020
Grégoire D.
Head of Growth
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/01/2021

"Great product, poor pricing and support"

Commentaires: Intercom helped us provide better support and engage more visitors and clients.

Avantages: Intercom is super easy to use and implement. It's packed with time-saving features.

Inconvénients: Their support team is driving us crazy. It can take them up to 10 days to reply to a simple question.
Their pricing is also super frustrating. We're paying more than 500€/month. For a company with less than 10 employees and 1,300 paying clients, this is a lot of money.
Despite what we pay, we don't have access to their most recent features.

envoyé par Intercom le 27/01/2021

Hi Gregoire, thanks for leaving us this review. I'm happy to hear we're helping you better support and engage your customers.

I've let your account rep know about your support experience as this is not what we expect.

Kate (Intercom)

• Publié le 14/01/2021
Customer Success Executive
  • Publié le 02/11/2020

"A true ecosystem"

Commentaires: We have stuck with intercom for 4 years at this point and no plans to leave. I think that is testament to how strong an offering they currently have.

Avantages: I would not have written a positive review about Intercom 12 months ago. There were too many small grievances with the individual features that were all building up. Recently the platform has matured enormously. It feels like the team at intercom has come into it's stride. New features like Series, Guides ect and most importantly - how they all work together - has made it a much better experience.

Inconvénients: Currently my 2 biggest gripes are cost and customer services. I do think for a scale-up the price gets very steep very quickly. The customer support thing is more annoying - a core part of Intercoms offering is instant-chat. I remember 2 years ago their own instant chat was really great - now it can take a long time for a response to come in.

envoyé par Intercom le 05/11/2020

Thank you so much for leaving us this review. I just shared your comments with our Product team and it mad their day! Especially the team working on our Series product :)

I also really appreciate your feedback on our costs and support wait times, even more so considering you have been such a loyal and log-term customer. As of late our reply times have unfortunately slowed but we've been working (and hiring!) diligently to speed things back up to the expected turnaround times. That said our reply times do range from a few hours to a few days based on subscription (Premium receives the fastest turnaround time) and nature or urgency of the query.

When it comes to costs we always aim to align these with the value you are seeing so if you feel this is not the case please do get in touch with the team via the messenger to chat through your options.

• Publié le 02/11/2020
Peter C.
Dir. User Experience
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2019

"Complete Package"

Commentaires: We had the opportunity to start fresh with a new ticket system/knowledge base so were shopping around. We came across Intercom and never looked back. While it has those things it is so much more being a central place to manage all our client related communications. It is by far the application I use most day-to-day.

Avantages: Using Intercom has been an amazing experience. It is well thought out, full featured and continues to improve all the time. It has become an essential tool to communicate with our leads/clients. What is great is we can reach them (and they reach us) wherever they are: our website, in our web app, our mobile apps, email, etc.

Inconvénients: While it starts off cheap depending on the features you choose to use and your volume it can start to get expensive quick. I'm not saying the product still doesn't provide value (it absolutely does) just if I had to pick what I liked least I would say cost.

envoyé par Intercom le 18/12/2019

Hi Peter,

We really appreciate you leaving us a review and are so happy to hear Intercom is an essential part of your customer communication.

Thanks also for your feedback on pricing. We work really hard to align our pricing to the value you are seeing. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your subscription options with us.

• Publié le 13/12/2019
Nathaniel P.
Customer Success Manager
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/08/2019

"The really bridge the gap between customers and our service"

Commentaires: Their customer success team is great, even on the days when I'm not the most gracious customer. I even try to emulate some of their practices because I feel heard as a customer when I suggest features or report what I think could be bugs in the system.

Avantages: The ability to converse with our customers quickly and seamlessly between email and the messenger app is great. They've thought through this feature set very well and it brings us very close to our customers and we are able to convert leads very well through this service too. Other similar apps function the same, but their UI/UX is lacking compared to Intercom. The actual feel of the app is clean and friendly and dare I say...even fun to use. Customer success at Intercom is also excellent, they've got our backs and I appreciate it (although getting paired with someone in a vastly different time zone can hold up ticket times on our end).

Inconvénients: There are some gaps in the help center and email features. It would be ideal to create/edit documents in a manner closer to Microsoft Word or Google doc, as those are the standard for editing documents these days. Little things like not being able to create a list inside of a document the way I would in other apps can be frustrating, but there is usually a workaround of some sort that will suffice (I'm just picky). It would also be nice to only be paired with their team members in our time zone. Working in the US and then being helped by a team member from Australia means our ticket times take much longer and conversation is hard to do in real time.

• Publié le 06/08/2019
Operations Specialist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 26/01/2019

"Lots of Features but Frustrating When Messages Get Lost"

Commentaires: Our team used intercom to support a large team of contractors that would frequently visit our website and work with us on a regular basis. We frequently use the "segment" feature to learn more about our population and to send out messages to certain segments. We also used a variety of integrations. For example, we used upscope.io so that we could immediately screenshare with any user who was on our website if they sent us a message on intercom that they needed help. The user would get a popup asing if they want to let the administrator view their screen and they just need to click "ok." That's it. It's that easy. Upscope.io integrates directly with intercom. You can also add Google Calendar to intercom so that intercom users can schedule a call with a teammate directly.

Avantages: Intercom allows for various quasi-queries, integrations, and outound messasges to your users. This is very helpful and is not available in all of the other customer support platforms that I have used. You can find out information about your customer population. You can send messages to only CERTAIN "segments" of your customer population. You can also integrate with a WIDE variety of other softwares to really up your customer support game.

Inconvénients: Intercom does not show all of the user messages together unless you open their profile OR they send their message as a response. So, for example, if a customer sends you a message, then 10 minutes later they create a new chat and send a new message, those messages are not linked togather unless you open their profile. I have had the experience of different agents answering the two messages or of answering one message only to see that the same user had sent a correction to their message. This is very frustrating. It can also be difficult for users to locate the knowledge base which leads to more inbound messages. Intercom is trying to solve this by bot responses, but this is something you may have to pay for.

• Publié le 26/01/2019
Beat R.
Inhaber
  • Publié le 17/07/2020

"Advertising for Intercom in every E-Mail"

Commentaires: We have been using the solution productively for some time now, then discontinued it for cost reasons. Now a plan was booked and cancelled in a new subscription structure again as a test. In the plans up to Pro, the customer also figures as an advertising slingshot, since an advertising line for intercom is always included in every e-mail. Since we did not want this at all (after all, the plan already costs 99 dollars / month) the test was finally cancelled. Intercom didn't want to offer a solution to this, except to offer updates to the next higher subscription (499 dollars / month) which is not affordable for a small company.

Avantages: + Beautiful design, with many useful details.
+ Good iOS and Android app with slightly limited operation.
+ An easy to understand messenger for the customer.
+ Customisable messenger with colours, text and details.

Inconvénients: - High price and only monthly plans.
- Platform only in English.
- Minimal help center, but large but confusing Academy pages.
- Tedious setup help, although the setup itself is not complex.
- Support replies take up to two days, in English only.

envoyé par Intercom le 30/07/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review Beat and letting us know about your intercom experience. I'm sorry to hear that we're not the right fit for you at this time, but thank you for sending us your feedback.

• Publié le 17/07/2020
Jennie Z.
Marketing Manager
  • Publié le 15/10/2019

"A Great Lead Capture"

Commentaires: Makes customer communication and customer acquisition easier. I wish the chat flows were more advanced and customizable. There was definitely a learning curve with the chat flows. Also, I don't believe I can export contact information with my leads.

Avantages: -Capturing emails and names
-Integrating to Hubspot and other software for easy lead closure
-Creating chat flows allows us to communicate to customers faster and saves us time

Inconvénients: -Would like to combine actions on Intercom
-Hubspot Integration is not perfect; would like to have specific field matching
-Chat flow capabilities are limited

• Publié le 15/10/2019
David P.
Expert Community Lead
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 22/11/2019

"Intercom is The Best chat/support tool available"

Commentaires: The business problems we are solving using Intercom are managing incoming requests and sending in-app messages and emails. And Intercom does this with flying colors. Regardless if a user messages us live on our site, via email, or even Facebook, our support team is easily able to reply and help. It also integrates perfectly with our app to provide full visibility of a user easily accessing their profile to gain deeper insights to assist the user even more effectively. There's a reason Intercom is growing so quickly; because it's a great product and is built with quality.

Avantages: What I like most about Intercom is how easy it is to jump in and begin assisting users with their questions and requests. It's been an invaluable tool for communicating with our users (both clients and developers) on Codeable and we've been relying on it 365 days a year for 5+ years straight. There are so many new features they keep releasing which are often things we didn't realize we need until we tried them and discovered we can't live with them.

Inconvénients: For the size of our support team and number of messages we send, Intercom is one of the more expensive SaaS products we use. There are other services that may manage a support center better, but those don't provide the same quality of live chat, self-serving help center, or messenger bots that Intercom provides. While cost is a consideration for all companies, we feel Intercom is still the best value for the money and are happy paying the price for all the value it brings us.

envoyé par Intercom le 28/11/2019

A big thank you from the team here at Intercom for your kind words David!

• Publié le 22/11/2019
Olivia S.
Director of Business Development
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/05/2021

"Terrible customer service and onboarding"

Commentaires: Onboarding was absolutely horrific. We even complained during onboarding about our rep. Basically our onboarding meeting comprised of --> Please log in and share your screen with us...now, what questions do you have for us? Excuse me? This is your product, what do you mean what questions we have? Everything, including how to set up and use your products. But the answers we got was basically the same, to look up the help center and let them know if any questions. It was terrible. The sales process was more informative than the actual onboarding. Awful response time from customer service. Can only chat, no calls. You're basically on your own once you pay them.

Avantages: The product once you get past the setting up and figure out everything on your own, is great and meets our needs. It's easy to chat with leads and customer and easy to install on any websites.

Inconvénients: Onboarding was a nightmare. Their help center is not all that helpful. You can only chat with customer service via the chatbot. It takes them 8 hours to over a day to respond back, if you're lucky (which is quite ironic for selling a chatbot product but they have zero urgency on their own). Everything costs extra, every feature is priced separately.

envoyé par Intercom le 19/05/2021

Hi Olivia, thank you for leaving us such a thorough and frank review. I'm glad that you found the tools meet your business needs but am sorry to hear our onboarding and support did not meet your expectations.

I will personally be taking this feedback to the teams involved to help inform future improvements we can make here.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

• Publié le 12/05/2021
Joan S.
Filmmaker
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/02/2021

"Profesionalidad"

Commentaires: En general nuestra experiencia con este software es muy buena ya que nos ha permitido ayudar a nuestros clientes de una forma profesional y rápida.

Avantages: Lo que mas nos ha gustado del software es la profesionalidad con la que ven nuestros clientes la interfaz y la facilidad que tienen de comunicarse con nosotros, además cabe destacar que muchas veces a través de las respuestas configuradas que tenemos muchos clientes encuentran su respuesta sin tener que contactar con un agente.

Inconvénients: Lo que menos nos ha gustado por decir algo que es un software que incluye unos planes con un precio muy elevado y podría incluir alguno más asequible para empresas más pequeñas.

envoyé par Intercom le 17/02/2021

Thanks for letting us know how Intercom is helping you embrace conversational support and how you're making the most of our automation features too!

I'll make sure your feedback regarding our pricing and packaging get back to the team. We always aim to align the cost you pay with the value you see and it's hard to get that right for every type of business model.

• Publié le 10/02/2021
Kyle T.
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 29/08/2019

"Adds Much More Value Than You Realise"

Commentaires: While the price tag for Intercom is not small, especially for startups launching their first mobile app versions, it has consistently proven to be one of the most valuable assets for teams in terms of user support, communication & out-of-the-box development readiness.

Avantages: The in-app chat feature (with its cross-platform support for React Native and Ionic) is absolutely the biggest differentiator for Intercom. It is a critical part of our day-to-day operations & every client that has gone the route of implementing it with us has been hugely surprised by the large amount of value it adds to end users.

Inconvénients: We are facing ongoing complications differentiating identified and unidentified users. The experimental API available for Android seemed to be heading in the right direction to solve this, but we haven't seen updates on the stub implementation for iOS in over a year (https://github.com/intercom/intercom-ios/blob/master/Intercom.framework/Headers/Intercom%2BExperimental.h).

• Publié le 29/08/2019
Blake P.
Co-Founder & COO
  • Publié le 21/02/2020

"Very helpful support and customer onboarding tool"

Commentaires: Overall they have been awesome on support and the tool is incredibly helpful. I will continue to use them for years to come.

Avantages: I love how we could integrate chat directly into our application for our customers. The help center is very nice for our customers and the reports really help us understand how our team is doing.

Inconvénients: Some of the functionality is a little difficult to setup especially around the tracking of specific features utilized on our platform. I also can get a little frustrated with the routing of messages, it can override the rules you put in place.

envoyé par Intercom le 28/02/2020

Hi Blake,

Thanks for sharing your Intercom experience, I'm so happy to hear you'll be with us for years to come!

I'll be passing your feedback about tracking and message routing on to our product team. If you'd like to add any further detail or context do get in touch via the Messenger :)

• Publié le 21/02/2020
Tito C.
Freelancer
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/01/2020

"The best option for LIVE CHAT and Support"

Avantages: Intercom is the lease in the industry and that’s because is the best in Livechat and support software. I’ve tried a lot of services before, cheap and expensive and I can say intercom worth every penny and it’s the option that has given to me the best results.

Inconvénients: Nothing found until now. It’s really complete and well done solution.

envoyé par Intercom le 08/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review Tito. It's great to hear that Intercom is helping you drive results for your business.

• Publié le 06/01/2020
Matthew B.
Lead UX/UI Designer
    Sans note
  • Publié le 21/05/2021

"A consolidated place for a lot of our support & customer success needs"

Commentaires: Overall, Intercom has been very useful to our support team in consolidating systems and enabling us to respond to clients quickly and resolve their issues.

Avantages: I particularly like Intercom's Inbox module. It supplies our support team with most of the tools they need to help our clients quickly, and share context with other team members. The chat experience is top notch both internally for our team and for our clients. Intercom's reporting is informative, specifically for tracking response times segmented by chat or email, or both. Intercom's Articles feature for help docs helps us consolidate tools even more and makes it really easy to forward relevant articles to our clients quickly, while maintaining a consistent brand feel.

Inconvénients: Intercom's campaigns (now Series) feature can be tricky to set up. Specifically, the sending logic can be confusing and is prone to accidents in our experience (i.e. accidentally sending to the wrong audience). Messages inside of campaigns/series don't always seem to get sent out when they should. This means that some of our clients don't get messages at the right time (i.e. they get a welcome email 2 days after they sign up instead of immediately after signing up). For new team members, Intercom has proven to be a little difficult to learn fully.

envoyé par Intercom le 26/05/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review Intercom Matthew! It's great to hear that Intercom is helping you consolidate your support systems and speed up resolutions.

I'll make sure to send you feedback regarding our Series product and onboarding/training experience to the relevant teams here as we really do value these insights.

• Publié le 21/05/2021
Oliver A.
Founder & CEO
  • Publié le 05/09/2019

"All our support team is using it"

Avantages: Ease of use is really great. We have hundrets of conversations with our clients every day using this tool.

Inconvénients: Their pricing. Not only is it expensive, they have changed their pricing plan about 4x in 2 years. Furthermore it's very complex to understand.

• Publié le 05/09/2019