Avis clients sur Duda

En savoir plus sur Duda

Un générateur de site web automatisé qui extrait le contenu de votre site web existant vers une version adaptée aux mobiles ou un modèle réactif.

En savoir plus sur Duda

The biggest strength of the platform is the dozens of ready-to-customize templates that the platform comes loaded with. With these you can publish your new website in a very short time.

They bill it as a drag and drop, however, you really have to learn it as it is not as simple as drag and drop from my perspective.

Duda - Notes

Duda a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 183 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Duda ?

Livvy
Livvy
CEO (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés

Best Software for Digital Media Agencies

Commentaires : I have enjoyed every part of it and geek out talking about it to clients or friends.

I love everything about it, it can be a very simple platform that you can give it to your customers for drag and drop and as complicated as completely hard code the website for it to do whatever you want. Saves on time, loads faster, love the load balancing aspect of it. Takes out so many things that I used to worry about building it in a Wordpress, PHP environment.

I have not run into it yet. Even though there might be some, the team has been very efficient to handle them .

Art
Digital Strategist (É.-U.)

Finally!

Commentaires : We're a small branding and marketing company and we don't usually have super large budgets to design, develop and deliver websites. Duda helps us do that with very little complexity. It's a streamlined platform that delivers the punch and impact of more complex environments but without all of the junk that no one really needs or wants. The ease of implementation makes it possible for us to be more efficient and cost-effective on website builds.

Duda is an incredibly easy platform to work with and produce really solid websites and engaging experiences. I've worked on Wordpress (always hated it), Joomla, Drupal, Kentico, DotNet Nuke, and other platforms, but Duda is the ONLY platform I have found that makes it incredibly easy to go from design to live site with so little friction. The WYSIWYG ease of implementation has increased our profitability and productivity. It's an awesome platform and I highly recommend you check it out. You will be glad you did.

The toughest thing about using Duda is that clients and prospective clients these days ask what platform you're going to build in and since so many have heard of Wordpress it take a lot to get them to feel comfortable with the switch to Duda. Once I walk them through the back end to demonstrate the CMS they usually have an "Aha!" moment and get on board.

Emil
Graphic Designer/Web Designer (Philippines)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

"Duda: The Perfect Website Builder for Agencies and Freelancers Alike"

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, Duda is a fantastic website builder that provides a wide range of customization and design features. Anyone, even those with little to no coding experience, can easily create a website that looks professional thanks to its user-friendly drag-and-drop interface. The platform also provides a number of useful tools for businesses and independent contractors, like the capacity to store and distribute team-approved designs as templates. For users with at least a Team subscription, Duda provides a comprehensive knowledge base, email support, live chat support, and phone support. In our experience, Duda's customer service is consistently responsive and helpful. Despite having plans that start at $14 per month when paid annually, Duda's pricing may be on the high side for some users. However, the caliber of the product and the variety of features it offers may make up for this. Additionally, Duda gives users access to some of the best security, speed, and storage specialists in the world, ensuring that their websites will function normally even in the event of technical difficulties. All things considered, we heartily endorse Duda as a website builder for those looking to create a polished, expert-looking website without having to have extensive coding knowledge.

In terms of pros, Duda offers a variety of useful features for freelancers and agencies, including a wealth of design options and the capacity to quickly and easily build and customize a website. The platform also boasts top-notch security, storage, and speed experts who guarantee that users' websites will be up and running normally despite technical difficulties. Additionally, users can be reassured that other well-known brands are probably dealing with the same problem if their website crashes while using Duda, meaning that it will probably be fixed quickly. The only possible drawback to using Duda is that it has slightly higher prices than some rivals. However, this seems like a fair price to pay given the product's quality and the variety of features it offers.

A number of design features are available through the well-liked website builder Duda, but it also has some significant drawbacks that users should be aware of before choosing a plan. First off, the monthly cost for the cheapest plan with Duda is $14 when paid for annually, which is on the pricey side. For those with limited resources or those just beginning their online presence, this may be a steep price to pay. Furthermore, Duda does not provide a free plan, which could be a con for users who are unsure of whether the platform is right for them. Another drawback of using Duda is that it might not provide as many robust website features as other builders. For instance, despite having a large selection of design options, it might not offer as many sophisticated Search Engine Optimization (SEO) options as some of its rivals. This could be a drawback for those trying to raise their search engine rankings and increase traffic to their website. Last but not least, some users have complained that Duda can be cumbersome and challenging to use when trying to customize their templates beyond what is possible. For those seeking complete creative freedom in their website design, this can be frustrating.

Frederic B
Source : GetApp

Not working in over a month

Commentaires : I would like to leave indformation about my experience with Duda Mobile Software. I purchased the lifetime membership a few months ago so I could have my site on both IPhone and Android. I spent over a week setting up the sites on both mobile devices.
I will update this post as I receive information from Duda
Sincerely,
Frederic F

I would like to leave indformation about my experience with Duda Mobile Software. I purchased the lifetime membership a few months ago so I could have my site on both IPhone and Android. I spent over a week setting up the sites on both mobile devices. After I was finished I published them and thought all was ok. This was back over a month ago. I checked out my Android version of the site on my Samsung Edhe Plus and the site wasn't working. I reported this to the Duda Support team . Mind you, this was over a month ago. The response I received was to try a few things that might work to correct the issue. Nine of these ideas worked. I was advised that this would be a big problem and would take some time to fix. I asked for a discount because of the issue and was given one. I have repeaditly contacted them to get an update and it's always the same thing. It's a long process and they will call me when it's fixed. Well it's been over a month and nothing else has happened . I have told the company that I will be writing a review about was has happened to me. I have an IPhone and and Andeoid phone . The IPhone works just fine on my new mobile site. I have told Duda more than once that if you depress one of the other buttons on my Android site labeled " our hours or "about us" then the site works ok. I have received no response from them on this information . I will update this post as I receive information from Duda Thank you reading this Sincerely, Frederic

Ade
Online Digital Marketer (Nigeria)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Outstanding Platform and Excellent Customer Support

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : A stunning, useful website may be created without any coding knowledge on duda. Additionally, the sites are technically sound from an SEO standpoint, which reduces a lot of work and hassles when it comes to optimizing your website for search engines.Basically, we use Duda ro create amazing websites within a short period of time for our clients and personal businesses as well.

I discovered Duda while working with a small Branding and Marketing company. We use duda for the web development jobs and the results have been excellent. The interface is also very cool and easy to useOn duda, Making templates that can be used again is really simple. Additionally, you may develop parts that can be utilized on any website or template that already exists. They also offer a ton of pre-made sections that are often updated. This makes creating new websites simple! I can design a small 5-page website within a few of hours! Managing clients is likewise very simple and is done on a single page. Our customers also appreciate how easy it is for them to update the website themselves using the backend.

I wish you could copy and paste content from one website to another. Additionally, I would like the option to choose whether the desktop design should be responsive on tablets and mobile devices.

Creative Professional (Canada)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Most flexible for custom layouts

Commentaires : It's a pretty quick process to get started. Pick a plan, preview designs in desktop/tablet/mobile views to your heart's content, and go. I look forward to trying their phone support, as when I signed up there was only e-mail support, which has variable responsiveness. Having said that, they do want to help and usually come up with a solution. I liked the platform enough, I started another website with it and will probably have yet another one soon. The user interface is pretty simple, considering how complex the tasks are.

Duda has a broad set of tools and templates, which are quite easy to customize. The editing tools, publishing updates, and finished websites load quickly. Newly available phone support is a nice addition. You can also save complex groups of laid-out components (called "sections") for easy repetition (and then customization) across your sites.

Some options for fine-tuning design details are left out or not available in certain views (mobile versus desktop).

Founder (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Duda is a Perfect Web Site Platform for Small to Medium Businesses

Commentaires : Providing affordable SEO optimized responsive websites for solopreneurs.

The combination of predefined templates, super easy editing, and flexibility to extend the functionality with HTML and widget editors make for a powerful web development and hosting platform that's ideal for most small and medium businesses.

Limited options for only including videos from 3rd party hosts. It would be nice to have greater control over thumbnails and end-screens rather than be subject to YouTube's restrictions. As the importance of video grows, the impact of this limitation also grows.

Lois
Lois
Founder (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Modern, easy to use drag n drop builder

Commentaires : Overall I am enjoying my experience with Duda, building modern and responsive and good-looking websites has never been easier - or quicker.

I am using it under the Whitelabel Snapps.ai. What I like most about it is how easy it is to use - it's a website builder for idiots. Also, in comparison to Weebly, it is an absolute dream in terms of speed and customisability. I also appreciate the inbuilt SEO.

I least like the pricing with Snapps - compared to its counterparts, it is quite expensive. Especially if you have an agency where you own multiple websites, the costs can add up quite quickly, whereas if you built the same sites on something like WP it is essentially free.

Alexis
Alexis
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great DIY website platform for individuals or small agencies

Commentaires : Been a duda user for years and have built many websites on this platform. Very easy to use.

Duda makes it incredibly easy to build a really well-designed website. Mobile responsiveness is baked right in however you can also edit the site for different device screens individually. Lots of features and pre-built templates/sections to make it easy. Drag and drop editor is simple to use.

As a basic website user, Duda has all I need and more. If you are looking for super advanced editing capabilities and SEO features, it may not have everything you need.

Ashley
Site and Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

Great program

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It's very easy to go in and update site information.

It's easy to use and there are a lot of tutorials and continued education with this software.

It would be nice to be able to drag and drop and put photos, text exactly where you want them, and not according to a template.

Adam
Director (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Has bridged the gap for our agency

Commentaires : Overall, really really good. It's saved us from hiring a full time developer.
Hope my review does not sound negative, this is just some constructive criticism.

We were about to hire a full stack developer, no need for now, we just outsource any complex bits of code to another company Websites nice and fast to build, reducing our quotes to clients, or increasing profit margin, though sometimes can be restrictive and we are unable to do exactly as our design suggests. Fairly easy to use interface.

Some controls not very intuitive Often hard to get things where you want on the page without disturbing Frustrating that elements can't be 'locked' between resolutions, the build process would be so much faster if we weren't switching back between devices getting things just right, or recreating rows because we could not find a compromise. Some menu's appear slightly offscreen depending on where they are, this can be frustrating Sometimes buttons overlap and it's impossible to select the area you need without copying and pasting the row to alleviate this problem Sometimes we're unable to move pages around properly (they would not go where dropped), by duplicating the page we were able to place the duplicate in the right place. We've had an issue where hex codes are identical between rows, though they are not seamless and there appears to be a slight variation in colour between them both (you can see where they join). Or client noticed this and there was nothing we could do. As a paying customer I don't thing email-only support is enough, we have a couple of websites on Duda already and it can be frustrating having to wait for an email reply, especially when it goes back and forth when a phone call would make this much faster. We have had to inform both clients sites we're producing on Duda there will be a delay while we wait for a response from Duda support, to which they reply 'just call them!' Widgets library still pretty small, though I expect this will grow over time.

Valentin
Manager (Roumanie)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Intuitive, easy to use, powerfull

Commentaires : I started using the Duda platform from day 1 and I use it daily for clients' sites. Sometimes I start a new site from scratch or use a ready made template and start configuring and personalising the new site immediately. I have many tools for collecting customer feedback and securing the sites easily. I use a complete white label version of the desktop and on-the-go editors, website preview tools, for client dashboard and login page. My clients can manage and edit their own sites, all under my brand.

The website builder if filled with widgets and sections and you get speed and efficiency at every stage of the site building process. Client management helps a lot and the preview function makes good steps in landing new clients. Building responsive websites for clients is now more fun. An intuitive drag-and-drop interface enables us to build great websites with no need to code.The support is always top class and I have all financial information organised in the Duda dashboard.

Building more complex websites needs separate integrations with external services. Duda allows integrations and you can build almost any site you can imagine, but sometimes you will need separate integrations with other platforms. Not sure yet if this is a bad or a good thing.

Philip
Founder/CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

I can't go back to Wordpress.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I think Duda gets a lot of things right. They know who their customers are (agencies). They solve many common pain points that agencies have, and they are continuously improving the platform.

I've been building on WordPress for 15 years, and over a year ago, when I was starting my agency, I was introduced to Duda. It has revolutionized my business. Duda allows me to build sites faster, I don't have to deal with the headaches of updating versions of WordPress or plugins that might break a site. I love the integrated site comments and user management. It really is built for web design agencies. The ability to create dynamic pages at scale using connected data through google sheets or Airtable is a game-changer as well. Not having to mess with setting up hosting is incredible as well.

I'm sure there is something, but the pros outweigh the cons. I haven't quite figured out using Flex just yet. Coming from WordPress before Duda had Flex, that's the one thing I thought they were missing, but now that they have it I haven't even felt like I "needed" to use it on any website.

Dana
Creative Director (É.-U.)
Photographie, 2-10 employés

Duda has "the goods" and it has "the bads". Agencies may like it; photographers & e-com stores won't

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My experience has been iffy. Duda offers a lot of really great options and support, but it's not for everyone, including us. It's simply not robust enough, nor does it meet the needs of our target market - creatives.

Duda is an incredibly easy platform to use. Everything is one place, labeled appropriately and easy to find. It's streamlined, simple and easy to use for beginners and more advanced users alike. And the ability to white-label Duda for agencies is definitely a hot ticket option, for sure.

Blogging isn't as robust as what you'd hope, especially with other services like Wordpress and Squarespace. But Duda holds it's own in other aspects so it's not a total deal breaker. It's also not ideal for photographers, in my opinion. There's just not enough customization when it comes to images and galleries. E-commerce is lacking as well. They integrate with Ecwid (if I wanted to use Ecwid, I would, but I personally don't like them). Duda needs to create its own integrated service without having to rely on an outside source.

Bernie
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Collaboration with clients and team is a breeze!

Commentaires : I really like that I do not need to update or even think about them, when Duda makes a change it is automatic. I really grew tired of keeping everything up to date. My build time is much better and all my work is saved as I go. Really, for me, I am so used to using Duda now, I forget how much more efficient I am using it... until I log into an old Wordpress site. Duda is great for me, though I am sure it's not for everyone, I just happen to love it! I highly recommend.

I don't like Duda, I love Duda! It is so intuitive and simple! Working from one dash I can go through all my clients sites to make changes swiftly. I use many photos and I love the organizational tools for files. Duda optimizes images for me saving me time, and the page speed of the sites are great! There are many other things about Duda I appreciate!

Well nothing is perfect but I find everything I needed was there, some extra features would be great. It is comforting to see they are continually improving adding new, most desired features and those added are many times decided through community polls, they also listen to the needs of the community.

Torbjørn
CEO (Norvège)
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés

We're so happy with Duda!

Commentaires : We save a lot of time, both at support and at production and design. We also have access to a support department that always resolves our issues. Our company has become more efficient, and we are now able to compete better than before.

We enjoy that Duda has a lot of powerful features, easy and accessible support and that we are getting new features often. It's easy to use for our clients, and our designers enjoy the ease of Duda compared to other platforms. We moved to Duda from Weebly with all of our clients about 18 months ago, and we are happy we did.

We would love the program to be translated into Norwegian, which is the worst for us right now. We would also like the invoices to be more specific, as well as we think the price is a little steep for a small agency. However - we find the service so valuable to us, that we think it's OK.

Axel
CEO (Mexique)

Great tools and support

Commentaires : I help companies to increase their sales through marketing strategies and I usually offer to rebuild their websites and Duda makes this super easy

They are very intuitive, you can easily build an optimized website for every niche... they also have a good support which if very important for me

Sometimes the support with the basic plan which is through e-mails is not very fast.. probably because I’m from mexico and the company is based on a different country

Max
ceo (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Études de marché, 2-10 employés

So much better

used to build websites with wordpress but duda is much better so nice to have every website in one dashboard

pricing isnt the cheapest but good value if you consider whitelabel and custom domains

President (É.-U.)

Overall very happy

Commentaires : I have used the Duda platform for over 6 years and I love it.

I love the platform and love the contant updates and improvements.

Only, two real issues: One, I am an invoiced used so I never get the special discounted rate for my sites. It seems that if I have earned the ability to be invoiced I should receive the best pricing. Two, I wish we were able to add some wordpress plugins to the site. There are a lot of tools I word love to add if I can please let me know how.

rodrigo
webdesigner (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

duda pro

Commentaires : the responsive is great

is responsive design, use zurb foundation framework

the websites don’t adapt in the desktop navigator only on devices

Wardell
Principal (É.-U.)

Duda is a beast!

Commentaires : I am solving my clients turnkey website needs.

I've been using for several years! It is by far the best development platform on the market. The ease of use, the exceptional support team, and the continued evolvement of the platform is why I will use Duda as long as I am developing websites!

I can't say I dislike anything about Duda. They always improving their software and keeping it ahead of its competitors!

Debbie
Secretary / Project Mgr (É.-U.)

Duda Platform

Easy to use and affordable - Building sites are simple with this platform. No plug-ins to update, no themes to update which makes sites easier to manage. They also use Amazon web hosting which helps with site speed.

Sometimes run into little quirks when building sites but nothing that is not fixable. The Blog portion could use some updating but works.

Libby Sara
Principal (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

The Duda Website Editor

Commentaires : The software allows me to manage my client's sites all in one place. Duda has been very helpful when I have run into any technical issues. I would definitely recommend this product/software.

I love the fact that once I have completed a site, my clients are able to go in and make small edits easily-such as the blog features. Having the developer section allows for complete customization also. The editor is fairly easy to use and the extra features such as the stats function is great.

I don't really have any cons, the software adapts the look of the main site to tablet and mobile. I often have to edit the text size on the tablet and mobile versions-as they often don't adapt correctly.

AUDRA
Owner (É.-U.)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Quick Development

Commentaires : very positive experience with Duda, I've been with them since 2011

Easy to use means a very quick development time, I can offer finished product to clients at a better price point. Plus clients who manage their own find it easy to use also, easier than Wordpress

There are some limitations. I came from "code my own"...

Social Media Manager (R.-U.)
, 11-50 employés

DUDA converts your site into a mobile version if it's not already

Commentaires : Your current site in mobile format in a quick and easy fashion.

A really handy tool if you're worried about being penalised for not having a mobile friendly site which is quick, effective and not overly expensive.

The design is limited - so whilst a mobile version will be possible it might not look as aesthetically pleasing as you'd like.