Finally!

Art S.
Digital Strategist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We're a small branding and marketing company and we don't usually have super large budgets to design, develop and deliver websites. Duda helps us do that with very little complexity. It's a streamlined platform that delivers the punch and impact of more complex environments but without all of the junk that no one really needs or wants. The ease of implementation makes it possible for us to be more efficient and cost-effective on website builds.

Avantages: Duda is an incredibly easy platform to work with and produce really solid websites and engaging experiences. I've worked on Wordpress (always hated it), Joomla, Drupal, Kentico, DotNet Nuke, and other platforms, but Duda is the ONLY platform I have found that makes it incredibly easy to go from design to live site with so little friction. The WYSIWYG ease of implementation has increased our profitability and productivity. It's an awesome platform and I highly recommend you check it out. You will be glad you did.

Inconvénients: The toughest thing about using Duda is that clients and prospective clients these days ask what platform you're going to build in and since so many have heard of Wordpress it take a lot to get them to feel comfortable with the switch to Duda. Once I walk them through the back end to demonstrate the CMS they usually have an "Aha!" moment and get on board.

Great for No-Code Web Design Agencies!

Publié le 11/04/2019
Wendie S.
Chief Creative Officer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I moved my entire web design business to Duda after Business Catalyst shut down and it has the the best experience! I have been able to more than triple my client base in a matter of months with new leads coming in daily. I have brought on several interns and are training them on the platform as well. They also love what it can do.

Avantages: 1) The platform's look and feel is end-user friendly. It's simple icons make learning your way around fast and easy. 2) It has the look of a drag-n-drop tool but is PACKED FULL of functionality - which is key! Everything from being able to quickly and easily make parallax scrolling, to creating and inserting entire pages or sections. This is huge when you want to use your favorite section from a different template. 3) Personalization features is wonderfully easy to use. The build workflows are intuitive (nicely done Duda!) so you don't feel like you need to be an expert coder (or a coder at all) to make these custom features to work. 4) Client management is great - it also allows me to assign interns to assist with specific site builds without giving them the 'keys to the kingdom'. Team management works well to for my designers who need access to all sites rather than a select few. 5) There are so many thing I love about this platform It would be hard to list them all, but ease of use and functionality, are among the top.

Inconvénients: 1) Would love to see the ability to do more with form submission content. The screen that captures form responses is very limited and does not allow (native to the product) much to be done with the information. With that said, there are many integrations that do allow for additional stuff to be done with contact form submission data (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Chat clients etc,.) 2) Occasionally, the platform seems to stick (does not happen very often) and have had an issue with the collect client content form not being disabled causing images to be duplicated. Customer support is very responsive which is great and issues rarely arise. 3) I would love the ability to create training sites on this platform, meaning I need the ability to create membership based sites (using time released modules would be a HUGE benefit as well).

Intuitive, easy to use, powerfull

Publié le 01/07/2019
Valentin A.
Internet, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I started using the Duda platform from day 1 and I use it daily for clients' sites. Sometimes I start a new site from scratch or use a ready made template and start configuring and personalising the new site immediately. I have many tools for collecting customer feedback and securing the sites easily. I use a complete white label version of the desktop and on-the-go editors, website preview tools, for client dashboard and login page. My clients can manage and edit their own sites, all under my brand.

Avantages: The website builder if filled with widgets and sections and you get speed and efficiency at every stage of the site building process. Client management helps a lot and the preview function makes good steps in landing new clients. Building responsive websites for clients is now more fun. An intuitive drag-and-drop interface enables us to build great websites with no need to code.The support is always top class and I have all financial information organised in the Duda dashboard.

Inconvénients: Building more complex websites needs separate integrations with external services. Duda allows integrations and you can build almost any site you can imagine, but sometimes you will need separate integrations with other platforms. Not sure yet if this is a bad or a good thing.

Great for Agencies

Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We became Duda Agency partners with the goal of bringing our web development in-house while moving to a simple UX interface that anybody could use. Since becoming partners, we've tripled our website development business in the last year with large margins... and superior site designs and underlying code that we trust to deliver positive experience for our clients.

Avantages: Duda allows us to easily create beautiful websites for our clients, with features that lend themselves to natural upsells and ongoing retainer work. We used to shy away from website development and design work because of the headaches of outsourcing or older CMS systems that we didn't feel comfortable in. This is a modern UX interface that both our internal team and clients love after hand-off. And the fact that it has full developer backend capabilities means were not limited in creative development work that goes beyond the basic template designs. For that reason alone, it is heads and tails above the other popular CMS systems like Wix and Wordpress and SquareSpace.

Inconvénients: Customer service is pretty slow, even for agency partners. Ive heard that phone support is faster...but its a tech company and they have a chat functionality, so they should prioritize that channel more so than phone. Also there are some occasional glitches with adding custom javascript as it seems to interfere with their base code files. But that's only applicable to fairly robust technical implementations. We'd ideally like the integrations to be more robust as well for direct connections to common CRMs and other third party tools. But again, none of that outweighs the overall benefit of Duda.

The right choice for agency profitability

Publié le 23/04/2019
Brian S.
Principal and Design Director
Design, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I can replicate my design templates which decreases my build time and increases my profitability. Duda is open to product improvement suggestions. Overall, I love Duda. It's a core part of our strategy to develop sites faster and more profitable. I am excited for the future growth of my agency with Duda.

Avantages: As an agency owner, the white label options enable me to reinforce my brand and company to my clients. Unlike consumer-oriented website builders, there's no upselling, annoying advertising, or constant attempts to distract me from my work on the technology, services, restaurant, software, and other types of websites we create. Support is quick and convenient. I can share site management with my clients, with specific permissions for specific individuals. Duda features customization and personalization features that should help any local business sell more and become more profitable. The drag and drop, on-screen editing is delightful. Easier than any consumer-level website builder, far easier than WordPress — and more secure from hacking!

Inconvénients: Lack of dynamic page content (Disclaimer—this is a feature that has been publicly announced as under development with no ETA as of this date). As a Joomla expert, I'm accustomed to flexibility with the data and content within my CMS. Limited functionality for custom social sharing images (if you're a heavy social media user). You can workaround this limitation if you know some basic HTML and aren't afraid to access the code base. Lack of categories in page creation.

An Ok Software For Agencies & Developers

Publié le 31/03/2019
Jason H.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience with Duda has been good. Starting out as an agency, it has allowed us to grow at a fast rate and serve our customers well. However, as we have grown their have been challenges we have had to overcome and use different platforms to meet that criteria.

Avantages: I like the Duda platform for a couple of reasons. One the platform allows you to crank out multiple websites at very quick turnarounds . The Software also provides a great white-label experience for customers. The mobile editor is great.

Inconvénients: There are many flaws to the Duda platform. The first is that any changes you make to the tablet version of a website also reflect on the desktop version. This can be a hassle when it comes to making sure everything appears correctly. Also, the platform lacks a good amount of professional features such as advanced animations, CMS (which is a must have for some websites), and a good amount of pre made templates. Right now the selection is very limited.

Duda is all I use now!

William H.
Owner/Developer
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Per my previous comments, I am building high-quality sites in less time. This benefits my clients and also helps to grow my business.

Avantages: I like the ease of use. I believe it allows me to build great sites with excellent functionality in a lot less time than the tools I formerly used. This allows me to provide a more affordable service to my clients. As a 5-year White Label partner I get grade person to person support whenever I call with an issue or problem. In short, I am fully sold on the Duda product.

Inconvénients: The first few years that I used the Duda product I encountered fairly frequent bugs and frustrations with things that either didn't work as expected or unavailable capabilities that I needed. In the past several years, however, the product has evolved to the point where I rarely encounter such issues.

This has it all

Publié le 05/04/2019
Bob S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We build and maintain websites for clients around the globe... no better product to deliver a high quality solution.

Avantages: Duda is simple and easy to use - makes great looking sites and has all the bells and whistles you need to build a website, get found and make money. No need to worry about widget updates here - Duda takes care of it all. SEO is a breeze and all our sites are at the top of Google. Customer service is the best - never leaves you stuck. SSL certs are free - everyone else is still charging $50-$75 year... Face it, this is a MOBILE world and if you are not working in a mobile friendly builder, you will lose... Duda is a No Brainer!

Inconvénients: Would like more apps integrated into the platform.
Would like to have email included in the hosting.

Almost 10 Years Building Sites, Nothing Like Duda Yet

Ayo O.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Now I am a teacher of Computer Science and working my business in digital marketing for almost 10 years now.
Able to use Duda as an apprenticeship tool for my student to work on real life project and earn money almost immediately has been unbelievable.
I couldn't learn all on Wordpress talk less of teaching student to build website. However, since most people are used to Word processing and PowerPoint tools, it seems like they're using the same tools but only this time professionally in terms of rendering a service.

Avantages: It is ridiculously easy to use.
Thought a client under 20 minutes to update their contents to the site under my whitelabel platform.
The value for money is incredible.

Inconvénients: If possible, without compromising what it is now, add some features like colour picker, user login features, etc., emerging social media feeds like Instagram, FB etc.

Collaboration with clients and team is a breeze!

Bernie D.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I really like that I do not need to update or even think about them, when Duda makes a change it is automatic. I really grew tired of keeping everything up to date. My build time is much better and all my work is saved as I go. Really, for me, I am so used to using Duda now, I forget how much more efficient I am using it... until I log into an old Wordpress site. Duda is great for me, though I am sure it's not for everyone, I just happen to love it! I highly recommend.

Avantages: I don't like Duda, I love Duda! It is so intuitive and simple! Working from one dash I can go through all my clients sites to make changes swiftly. I use many photos and I love the organizational tools for files. Duda optimizes images for me saving me time, and the page speed of the sites are great! There are many other things about Duda I appreciate!

Inconvénients: Well nothing is perfect but I find everything I needed was there, some extra features would be great. It is comforting to see they are continually improving adding new, most desired features and those added are many times decided through community polls, they also listen to the needs of the community.

I like it and it works great on so many levels, but there are some pain points

Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love the ease of the software and how structurally when you copy a row, it stays the same across all platforms The stats is amazing and is a really big sell for a lot of clients.

Inconvénients: I do not like how you a restricted in a lot of ways with the design. It is hard to go outside of the box and have unique ideas. I do not like how the blog doesn't allow you to change the font size of the title of each blog. I realize that it is tied to the h3 tag, but I wish that capability would be implemented. I do not like how whenever we have a technical issue and bring it up to support, it seems like our issue isn't important. Now I understand that we aren't the only client, but we are bringing things up that need to be fixed and we are getting responses where people either 1. Seem like they don't care to figure it out. 2. tell us that that issue is not actually happening.

Faster site building

Pablo M.
Digital Business Consultant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Simple great!, faster building and maintenance then lower operative times and costs

Avantages: With Duda, I have been able to build new sites faster and having them on air in just a week!
Easy to use and to transfer the management site to the customer.

Inconvénients: On eCommerse are some SEO Titles and descriptios repeated for three URLs.

We're so happy with Duda!

Publié le 01/04/2019
Torbjørn Z.
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We save a lot of time, both at support and at production and design. We also have access to a support department that always resolves our issues. Our company has become more efficient, and we are now able to compete better than before.

Avantages: We enjoy that Duda has a lot of powerful features, easy and accessible support and that we are getting new features often. It's easy to use for our clients, and our designers enjoy the ease of Duda compared to other platforms. We moved to Duda from Weebly with all of our clients about 18 months ago, and we are happy we did.

Inconvénients: We would love the program to be translated into Norwegian, which is the worst for us right now. We would also like the invoices to be more specific, as well as we think the price is a little steep for a small agency. However - we find the service so valuable to us, that we think it's OK.

Used the platform for over 4 years, and still being disappointed with every update.

Publié le 06/04/2019
Proprietor
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Awful. But I'm honestly just not sure of viable alternatives. After using the platform for the past 4 years as an end user for my own, and for my partner's businesses, I'd really like to expand and provide a full web and digital agency offering. In terms of websites, this is totally duda's thing. Custom and white-labelled branding for the editor and site stat reports is a very nice touch and makes Duda a very appealing option for fully fledged agencies. Managing user roles is a breeze too. But the thing is, little bells and whistles are fine - but only if the platform is built on a solid foundation. At the moment, it's not. It hasn't been for the past 4 years. Support isn't great either. I currently have an open support ticket for a basic issue, which is still open after 5 days. It's now weekend so I don't expect a reply until next week. The issue should be a simple one to rectify and I have suggested a fix but it is up to their dev team to implement. Luckily this isn't a client's website, but imagine if it was? How rediculous this would look to the client. Over a week to fix a simple issue? Would you really want to build an agency with this level of support? Perhaps they reserve and prioritise their support team to the bigger agencies - I don't know. So if you're a freelancer or small agency maybe stick with the good old reliable CMS that most of the web is built on (you know the one) or fully research your alternatives before you dive into the Duda nightmare.

Avantages: [Quick note before I start - I've used the platform since February 2015]. There are absolutely some pros to using duda. This isn't going to be a totally negative review. But this needs to be a massive eye opener for the team so they can understand in what areas they are failing their customers. First up, as a simple WYSIWYG editor, Duda isn't doing a bad job. Trouble is, in today's market this is more of a minimum expectation, rather than a unique or coveted feature. Back in 2015 when I first subscribed, Duda was aimed more at the end user - fast forward to the present and they have marketed themselves more towards agencies and freelancers. In terms of websites built per annum, they're certainly doing a
lot better than in 2015.
They do listen to the community, they do ask for feedback and act on it, and they do work on useful updates. They just do it all... really slowly. Duda isn't an open source platform and unlike other platforms they don't have a strong community of developers behind them. They do however have 'duda pro' developers, but their catalogue of work (like custom widgets) is small, uncomprehensive, and unreasonably expensive. Sure, you can absolutely code widgets and write custom code for your website, but we'll cover what a horror show that is in the 'cons' section. Look, I begrudge writing negative feedback, especially when I see the hard work being done by the Duda team, but there's just no point beating around the bush, Duda is just a troubled platform.

Inconvénients: As mentioned above, I've used Duda for over 4 years, since February 2015, so make no mistake - I know this platform inside and out. First of all... eCommerce. This is by far and away probably the worst part of the platform. Duda has a longstanding integration with eCommerce platform Ecwid. On the whole, the Ecwid platform is very good - the issue is, is that the integration you get with Duda, is not fully featured Ecwid. It has a limited feature set, and is, quite honestly, terrible. In addition, many eCommerce platforms require 'apps' or 'add-ons' to expand their functionality, whereas, duda's catalogue of apps for their eCommerce integration is pathetically small. Unless your needs (or your client's needs) are very simple, just don't bother with it. Next up, custom code. When I first signed up to Duda, it was marketed to me in such a fashion where you expected adding custom code to be a breeze. And, of course, I'm not naive - I totally get that when adding custom code to a WYSIWYG editor there is going to be multiple cases of conflicting lines of code. But the functionality of Duda is quite basic, and sometimes you do need to augment that functionality with custom code, which is, well... an absolute nightmare. Don't expect support to help either - they'll just suggest you pay a 'duda pro' to fix it for you. Get to grips with not writing clean code - official support advice for CSS was to just bang !important on everything and bang it in the site wide stylesheet.

Not working in over a month

Publié le 03/09/2016
Frederic b S.
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I would like to leave indformation about my experience with Duda Mobile Software. I purchased the lifetime membership a few months ago so I could have my site on both IPhone and Android. I spent over a week setting up the sites on both mobile devices.
After I was finished I published them and thought all was ok. This was back over a month ago. I checked out my Android version of the site on my Samsung Edhe Plus and the site wasn't working. I reported this to the Duda Support team . Mind you, this was over a month ago.
I have told the company that I will be writing a review about was has happened to me.
I have an IPhone and and Andeoid phone . The IPhone works just fine on my new mobile site. I have told Duda more than once that if you depress one of the other buttons on my Android site labeled " our hours or "about us" then the site works ok. I have received no response from them on this information .
Frederic F

Avantages: I would like to leave indformation about my experience with Duda Mobile Software. I purchased the lifetime membership a few months ago so I could have my site on both IPhone and Android. I spent over a week setting up the sites on both mobile devices.
The response I received was to try a few things that might work to correct the issue. Nine of these ideas worked. I was advised that this would be a big problem and would take some time to fix. I asked for a discount because of the issue and was given one.
I have repeaditly contacted them to get an update and it's always the same thing. It's a long process and they will call me when it's fixed. Well it's been over a month and nothing else has happened .
Frederic

Inconvénients: I would like to leave indformation about my experience with Duda Mobile Software. I purchased the lifetime membership a few months ago so I could have my site on both IPhone and Android. I spent over a week setting up the sites on both mobile devices.
Frederic

Duda Mobile has Continuously Raised the Bard

Publié le 10/04/2019
Marketing Manager
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Over the course of 4 years that I have used the platform I have seen continued improvement of functionality, design, and tools that eventually placed it at the top of my list for best "do it yourself" web builders.

Inconvénients: While Duda has done a good job of improving their templates as of late, the software is most useful to those who have well formed design skills. I would like to see their templates continue to improve in design structure. As it stands Duda is far superior for SEO and flexibility of functions, but does not meet the design standard that other website builders such as Squarespace have set.

Great tools and support

Publié le 31/10/2019
Axel L.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I help companies to increase their sales through marketing strategies and I usually offer to rebuild their websites and Duda makes this super easy

Avantages: They are very intuitive, you can easily build an optimized website for every niche... they also have a good support which if very important for me

Inconvénients: Sometimes the support with the basic plan which is through e-mails is not very fast.. probably because I’m from mexico and the company is based on a different country

Does what most CMS cannot

Publié le 01/11/2019
Richard J.
Self employed
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: With Duda I no longer have to do everything myself. It is easy enough to allow clients to change and upload content when they want to. There are no worries about the white screen of death with WordPress when you update a plugin. Also the personalization and analytics they provide skip having to use data studio and what not.

Avantages: I tried all the different CMS platforms. I mean almost all of them. And nothing was quite as simple as Duda for my web design agency. They are specialized in this niche so if you are planning on starting a web design agency look no further ✊

Inconvénients: Not enough apps to add to your sites as WordPress has. Lack of membership site capability.

Duda CMS

Publié le 05/04/2019
Shawn D.
Owner/Creative Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our overall experience has been truly fantastic. The company is constantly evolving and staying up to date as far as our needs go. When you call for support, the staff is truly top notch. Fast and always extremely helpful.

Avantages: Our clients really like the ease of use. Also, the sites "out of the box" are very well optimized which is a huge benefit to small businesses that can't afford SEO work on top of site design and development. Small to medium size businesses really benefit the most with Duda in my opinion.

Inconvénients: You do get access to the code of the site, but integration with third-party applications and services like SalesForce is not seamless. Not impossible at all, but sometimes you d need some custom development work to make some aspects work better for your clients.

Very great software

Publié le 22/11/2019
Bram B.
Company owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Duda is a great platform which fits my clients’ needs and has awesome support, great features, webinars and a huge resource center.

Avantages: Frequent updates with new features, stability, speed, top-quality

Inconvénients: Should be advertised more for web design companies only

Excellent product!

John S.
Web Designer
Internet, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our overall experience with Duda has been amazing. It is a great product and a great value for the price. We will continue to use it in the future!

Avantages: This software is extremely easy to use and very intuitive. We had our first website up and running in minutes! The offering of widgets, templates and sections makes it very easy to create a stunning responsive website. Customer service is very knowledgeable and good at pinpointing the issue for quick resolution.

Inconvénients: I would like to see more integration with different social platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram and Google My Business.

Duda suits 90% of my project requirements

Publié le 31/03/2019
Mark R.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've received really good support from Duda both from accounts and technical questions. They typically respond within 24 hours. Overall the software meets my requirements for small-medium projects and allows me to complete projects in a fraction of the time it used to take me using other programs.

Avantages: Duda is the website builder that I've been searching for a while. My prerequisites in choosing a new platform were - 1. Fast build of websites 2. Easy to train clients on how to use 3. Fast & easy set up of SSL Certificate & 4. Hosted solution for hassle-free updates. Duda delivers on all these with flying colours.

Inconvénients: The standard page design layouts are narrower in width than templates I've used in the past so can be a little inflexible for the novice user.

Duda blows away the competition

Robin A.
Webesite Designer
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Nothing, but good. A client turned them onto them in 2015. I have slowly been moving older clients over to this. 18 clients so far. :)

Avantages: I like that it is intuitive and easy to use. I like all the bells and whistles and the lifetime purchase. The support staff totally ROCKS. I can get slick beautiful websites with a nice backend and a great support staff which is wonderful. The SSL is included in the price. I actually will not build a new website for a new client without them.

Inconvénients: Wish I could have more items in the store for free.

Top of the line product!

Publié le 30/03/2019
Partner
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been a Duda Pro since they only provided a mobile platform and they have done nothing but improve since they started the D1 platform.

Avantages: It is easy to use, does not require knowledge of coding, yet if you are knowledgeable in coding, you are able to get to the code. The product is always evolving and they pay attention to their customers and their wants and needs.

Inconvénients: There is really nothing that I can say that I don't like as they listen when there is a problem and work with their Pros until the issue is resolved or fixed.

Overall very happy

Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have used the Duda platform for over 6 years and I love it.

Avantages: I love the platform and love the contant updates and improvements.

Inconvénients: Only, two real issues: One, I am an invoiced used so I never get the special discounted rate for my sites. It seems that if I have earned the ability to be invoiced I should receive the best pricing. Two, I wish we were able to add some wordpress plugins to the site. There are a lot of tools I word love to add if I can please let me know how.