En savoir plus sur SwipedOn

Rationalisez votre réception avec une solution de gestion des visiteurs simple, mais intelligente. Un rapport qualité-prix imbattable, un design astucieux et une assistance hors pair.

En savoir plus sur SwipedOn

The ability to do away with all the paperwork required when welcoming a visitor on site.

We seem to have a lot of guests that miss this section and are wondering what the next step is. Not a big deal, but that's the only negative I can think of.

SwipedOn - Notes

SwipedOn a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 295 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SwipedOn ?

Erik
Erik
Business Development Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 11-50 employés

I love working with SwipedOn in our daily work flow as a digital sign in sheet.

The best part about this software is the simple user interface in the web-based dashboard. I have used many different applications for this specific purpose and SwipedOn was by far the easiest to get up and running. I would spend hours trying to get the other software offerings set up and looking just how I like it. I was up and running with SwipedOn in 15 minutes. I also feel like the overall look of the application on our iPad looks more professional than any other software offering I have tried. The layout, look, and feel, of the visitor interface is simple, clean, and stylish. I don't ever have to help or explain how to use the application to visitors, it just that easy to use.

I have not come up on anything that I don't like yet. I haven't had SwipedOn in use very long but I have been using applications like this offered by other companies and it is by far the best one that meets our current needs and price point.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Erik, Thanks for the excellent review of SwipedOn. It's great to have Pro Safety & Rescue, Inc on board. We are passionate about delivering an amazing experience and are delighted that we've delivered great service to you. Our number one goal is to make your lives easier! We look forward to delighting you further with upcoming releases and features :) Best wishes, Amy

Matt
Bid Manager (R.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Excellent software that regularly impresses our new staff and office visitors

Commentaires : We used to use a paper signing in sheet, SwipedOn has massively improved our record keeping and has received numerous compliments from our clients and visitors for how professional this signing in process now is.

The software looks smart and has plenty of customisation options to make sure the app continues the company brand. The employee in/out feature is key to our business and receiving visitors information and email notifications to our staff when they have a visitor is excellent.

As an early user of this app there were a number of features that used to require a few too many clicks to access or felt slow to use, but the app has been updated a lot throughout our time using swiped-on and it is always improving.

Alternatives envisagées : Vizito

Pourquoi passer à SwipedOn : SwipedOn offered the simplest and easiest to use employee In/Out feature and we did not want to have two separate Apps or iPads for visitors and employees. With SwipedOn offering both visitor and staff signing in features it was an easy choice.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your review Matt, it's always great getting feedback from our customers. So glad that we can help you impress your new staff and visitors!

Sara
Operations Manager (Canada)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Almost Excellent

Commentaires : We love this app, for it's potential. As they grow, their features are getting better and more reliable and we look forward to having it perfected soon! Overall, a great system that does everything we need for security, while also looking great as well! Highly recommend.

it's attractive, and easy to use and has the functionality we require.

There are a lot of bugs to work out, but I can see the effort and we are happy overall.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Sara, Thank you for your support! We're working hard to build out all the features we have planned, and it's great to have you with us. Cheers, Megan

Charles
Recycling Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

SwipedOn for Business Solutions

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : SwipedOn was very easy to roll out throughout our company. SwipedOn has been a great help with reporting on staff timliness for arriving at work. We also use SwipedOn to help with working out the payroll each week. It is a great tool for use in evacuating our premises where the tablet can be taken at time of evacuation and used for roll calling to account for staff.

I really like the Self-Check-in/Check-out feature. We recently did the National Shakedown Evacuation procedure and we used our SwipedOn tablet to do the roll call of staff. It was very effective and outlined which of our staff were off site and those who were on site and who needed to be accounted for.

I would like to see some more features but I'm happy with the system and how it works.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Charles, thanks so much for the review and glad to hear the system helped with your evac drills! Do let me know if you have specific feature requests and i'll make sure these are considered for the roadmap.

Maxim
Director of Technology (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

SwipedOn for High School

Commentaires : We wanted a professional check-in experience for both students and visitors. It needed to be easy to use and pretty self explanatory. We did not have a huge budget for this. This solution really fit the bill!

Super simple to use The features that are customizable, are easy to customize My users love it Support is always available to chat. I love this.

I want more customization of the fields that visitors can fill in

il y a 4 ans

Hi Maxim, Great to hear you're enjoying the customization features and you've contacted our awesome support team! Thanks so much for your feedback regarding the visitor fields. If you navigate to 'settings > visitor fields' on your dashboard, there's the option to add more custom fields for your visitors. Should you need any assistance with this feel free to reach out. :) Thanks! Team SwipedOn

Mauro
Head of IT (Canada)
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés

SwipedOn Is Terrific For Any Business - Especially Where Security Requirements Exist

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall SwipedOn was the perfect solution for what we needed to satisfy all our needs.

The system is easy to setup, easy for visitors to use for the most part, though our receptionist does walk new visitors through the system all the time. Maybe things need to be flowed through better or maybe people are just not that good with technology still. I personally think people are just too rushed and lazy to read carefully.

Not much I do not like, but I would like facial recognition if it were possible. I know the limitations of an iPad make it not really feasible. Maybe this opens a door for a SwipedOn Device?

il y a 3 mois

Thanks so much for the review Mauro! We're stoked to hear that the system is working well for you ����

Clare
HR Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Divertissement, 201-500 employés

Cost effective and efficient visitor management

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : As above- not needing to have someone sitting at reception has meant we have gained efficiencies through having the system. Any issues or questions are quickly and easily resolved by the SwipedOn team.

It's small and unobtrusive, easy to set up and requires limited administration. Has reduced the labour required to cover the reception desk and gives instant notifications when people arrive.

None that I can think of - the product delivers everything we need it to

il y a 3 mois

Thanks so much for the kind words Clare ���� Our support team is the best!

Lisa
Senior Officer Customer Service (Australie)
Services et installations de loisirs, 51-200 employés

Visitor Management

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The online support is amazing. Easy set up. Communication with Swiped On awesome.We have been really happy with our Swiped On app and have recommended it to other business units with our council.

SwipedOn is easy to use for both our business and users. Once in the system it is so quick and easy for repeat visitors to use. We can track who is in the building, where they are from, and identify them from a photo amongst other details. I like that it also retains details even if the internet is not working.

No nothing that I can think of. Very happy. :)

il y a 3 mois

Amazing, thanks so much for the kind words Lisa! We think our support team is the best too ���� I'll pass that on to them

Paul
Ops Sup (Canada)
Services d'information, 2-10 employés

Review of Swiped On

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Never used this type of software previously. Am happy with this program.

Ease of use/efficient visitors find it very helpful

at times the program I use can be a little hard to follow or find. Example when wanting to find out how many visitors for a month have come in. At times it can be hard to locate how to filter

il y a 3 mois

Hi Paul - thanks so much for your review! I have passed on the confusion around filtering to our product team and we are working to improve the system analytics and reporting ����

HSEQ Manager (Australie)
Génie civil, 201-500 employés

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It has been a great benefit to have access to workers on our sites as we have 40 sites. During covid we were able to immediately inform workers of potential exposure well before NSW health.we have continued to use it across our projects

easy access anytime to a specific sites for accountability

nothing yet it has performed as required

il y a 3 mois

Thanks so much David, great to hear you are still seeing the benefits post COVID!

Daniel
IT Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Meubles, 51-200 employés

Quick to Set up, Quick to sign in

Commentaires : We wanted to get rid of our paper sign in book and replace it with a simple digital experience. SwipedOn provided great assistance getting it all set up, and also answering our initial questions when comparing solutions.

Good customer service to help you set it up initially. After that, it basically runs itself. Before we selected SwipedOn, we looked at several different sign in apps. SwipedOn was the clear winner for us: - Simplicity - All the features we need, none that we don't need - Inexpensive - Intuitive for users - All you need is the name of the person you are visiting, very easy - web interface available for admins to see the past history of all the sign ins (including names, phone numbers, email addresses, etc. - very useful for marketing follow up). 1. Tap "Sign In" 2. Tap person you are going to visit 3. Read through the health & safety and other wording (customisable message specific to the company). 4. Sign on the ipad that you agree. 5. Ipad will take your picture and send an email to the person you are visiting to notify them of your arrival. 6. A name tag automatically prints out from a small Brother label printer next to the ipad. 7. Done!

SwipedOn is only for companies that want a "no frills" experience. If you require thousands of features, look elsewhere (for instance, there is no integration with Active Directory). Currently only works on an ipad. However, this is not a big deal. We bought an ipad lock stand to keep the ipad secure. We also can lock down the ipad into Guided Access Mode. This prevents visitors from accessing anything besides SwipedOn on the ipad.

Joe
ICT Support Technician - Server & Network (R.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 10 000+ employés

Moving away from old style pen and paper to make the employee and visitor experience better.

Commentaires : easier to manage and gives a wow factor to visitors.

We wanted to move away from the old style pen and paper in our organization, the system is easy to setup and easy to use, the system is very customisable. having the ability to pre-register visitors is really helpful. SwipedOn support team are really friendly and easy to talk / live chat with, always happy to help and generally resolve most issues within the initial conversation. Generally the system has had a lot of positive feedback from our users and visitors within the group .

software updates can be quite frequent, but they generally fix most bugs quite quickly after iOS updates. We have a lot of agile users who move from site to site, being able to add their email address to each account would be a great help, there is a workaround but means using a fictitious email and adding the main email as a cc'd address. future developments would be good for adding a department in the user field which could enable a quicker roll call for evacuation mode, it is quite slow running through a site with 100 users, but no slower than the traditional paper based sheets. not sure if it would ever happen, but having the ability to use an android device for the system would be a good option, given the costs of iPads compared to Samsung devices.

Brad
Program / IT Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great Asset For Our Business

Commentaires : We launched SwipedOn to replace our paper books for tracking employees and visitors when they enter and leave our facility. We have around 70 employees using it and have been averaging around 8 visitors per day. The app is incredibly easy to use and offers plenty of opportunities to customize the information that you want to collect. Our EH&S team loves the "Evacuation Mode", which helps quickly identify everyone that is in the building and allows them to be checked in as "Safe" once they have safely evacuated the building in the event of an emergency. Customers and vendors that visit often comment on how easy it is to register as a visitor and get their badge.

Once the initial configuration is setup for the appearance and data collection it just works. No intervention is required to keep it running smoothly.

Email notifications for guest arrival sometimes take a few minutes to be received. Not sure if this is an issue on our end with the threat prevention software that we employ to scan incoming emails.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks Brad! Really positive review and we're pleased to be improving processes and Hendrickson. Yes, we do pride ourselves on the Evacuation Mode and constantly looking for ways we can improve this area. Thanks for the kind words around the quick set up too! Our number one goal is to make your lives easier. With regards to the notifications - I've passed this on to the team and we'll investigate. May well be in bound firewalls? Our SMS notifications will negate this and we're happy to sort you out should you wish. Thanks again for such a great review! Cheers, Hadleigh

Production Control Manager (R.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés

Perfect for what we need

Commentaires : We were looking for a low cost visitor management system for our reception area. With us only having one reception and a relatively low visitor count, a VMS wasn't really a necessity, it was more of a 'nice touch' kind of thing so we had to keep to quite a strict budget. Having had free trials with around a dozen different visitor management systems of similar cost, we were getting frustrated that there always seemed to be at least one thing missing on them. Some were missing certain elements, some required the visitor to enter irrelevant information in order to sign out and some were just clunky & difficult to use. We trialled SwipedOn and we finally found one that ticked all of the boxes. It is hugely customisable and allows us to set it up exactly as we'd like it. More importantly it allows US to set the rules on the data that we collect so we can keep it relevant, yet simple. Both the iPad and web interfaces are easy to navigate and are self explanatory. We had a problem with email notifications not coming through from the software. Between the swipedon team and our IT support providers, we managed to solve the problem & it's now working perfectly. Despite them being based at the opposite end of the globe, their support has been excellent throughout, an email response never more than a few hours away regardless of the time (I've had emails from their founders at 8pm their time). Overall I'm very impressed with this software and will be signing up for the paid version shortly.

Packed with features. Highly configurable & customisable. Great customer support.

Just being a bit picky but it would be nice to be able to redesign the label that is printed. Although, in fairness, it contains everything that we need on it so it's not really an issue.

il y a 7 ans

David, thanks for the amazing review. It's awesome working with you and we look forward to bringing you more great features in the near future! Cheers, Ben

Head of ICT (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Great Service / Product

The product contains a lot of features for the price you pay. I took on SwipedON in the early years of it's creation and have seen many developments adding more exciting features. Used also for fire evacuation tests with the feature of marking signed in staff/visitors as Safe. I've recently switched on the printer option for visitor printed badges and was effortless implemented. Only glitch was the paper ran out on the first day *doh*! I've recommended this product to a few of my contacts as cannot fault it.

It won't let me say none....I can't think of any cons.

il y a 4 ans

Hey David, Appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, along with your loyalty to SwipedOn over the years. Also pleased to see SwipedOn has proved to be such a great asset to South Liverpool Homes and your visitor management process. If you have any questions or feedback, you know where to find us :) Team SwipedOn

Gwen
Administrative Specialist (É.-U.)
Génie civil, 51-200 employés

Great for keeping track of employees

Commentaires : We use the software primarily to know who is in the office, especially when we have fire drills or emergency situations. Assuming everyone signs in as they are supposed to, we bring the tablet with us to take roll call at emergency sites. It is also helpful when visitors come to our office, as colleagues are notified by email when their guests arrive. Many of our offices throughout our nationwide corporation are considering using Swiped On, as they do not have this program installed at their location.

This program is easy to use and is helpful to know who is in the office.

We haven't had any problems so far with the software.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your fantastic review - Gwen! It sounds like you are making great use of the portable roll call feature to help with evacuations. We're also really thrilled to hear that your wider team are considering rolling out SwipedOn across more locations - please feel free to reach out via live chat and we'd be more than happy to assist further with this. :) Thanks again, Amy & Team SwipedOn

Amanda
Reception-Administration (Australie)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 501-1 000 employés

Quality Assured

Commentaires : Overall SwipedOn has now become a valuable tool in our company.

Practical, uncomplicated software which suits our companies needs. It is a smart, flexible sign in, sign out for visitors and contractors reducing our paper usage. In our current times; SwipedOn allows for contactless sign ins and contact tracing. Working on a controlled site: SwipedOn prints required identification badges, along with policy entry procedures for visitors/contractors sign on. SwipedOn notifies relevant parties of their visitors arrival, if the front desk is unattended, sending an email or text message.

It is an easy tool to use, fast and seamless.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Amanda, Thanks for the awesome review, it's great to hear how the straightforward nature of SwipedOn is benefitting your business, especially through the time of the pandemic which has brought many new challenges. As always, feel free to reach out via live chat on our website if you need anything at all :) Cheers, Louise, Team SwipedOn

Marc
Site Manager (R.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 11-50 employés

For our school this was all that was needed

Commentaires : The best things about this system is it does exactly what we want without the need to fork out thousands of pounds in hardware up front and further thousands there after on an ongoing subscription. We had our own iPad and we purchased a label printer, it was east to install the app and the hardware ourselves. The subscription is fair. It makes the other systems that are mostly used in uk schools unnecessary and ridiculously overkill on price. We are made to feel like the product is very well technically supported and customer service has actually been superb.

We wanted to replace a staff paper based signing in and out to paperless, this does exactly that. No fuss. This has since replaced our visitor paper based signing in system too, and it automatically prints out our visitor badge to the nearby label printer. This can then be slipped into a badge holder or peeled off to stick onto say a contractor .

The software is kept up to date and new features are added. But more warning on how something has moved from the user interface or changed would be helpful as we can prepare for it

il y a 4 ans

Hi Marc, Thanks so much for your positive words, it's great to hear how easy the software was for you to install and how you are benefitting from it in your school. Regarding the updates, we would recommend disabling your auto-updates and clicking into the 'what's new' tab in the update in the App store. This way, you should be able to scan through the update to check if there is anything that may impact the user interface before installing the update. :) Feel free to reach out via live chat anytime! Thanks, Team SwipedOn

Leanne
Admin (Canada)
Meubles, 51-200 employés

Enjoying our SwipedOn

Commentaires : This product is super easy to use, very user friendly.
The majority of our visitors who come to see us love this product and have asked where they can get this to implement at their offices. I would recommend this product for sure.

Easy to add employees, delete employees as well as as preregister guests coming in for meetings or a visit minutes, hours or months in advance.

Nothing at the moment. Improvements are being made on an ongoing basis, therefore they seem to have things figured out before an major issue arise.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Leanne, Thanks for your lovely review! It's really awesome to hear how much your visitors' love SwipedOn and that the pre-registration feature is helping to speed up your sign in process. Feel free to reach out via live chat should you need anything at all :) Thanks, Amy & Team SwipedOn

Brian
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 51-200 employés

Great product. It nailed our objectives

Commentaires : Wanted photos of who is entering the building and wanted a timeline established. Wanted to take off pressure from the receptionist to find the employee being visited. Wanted to present a more high-tech appearance in the lobby to clients. Wanted to have an emergency evacuation list.

Ease of setup is great. Setting up printer and iPads was very easy. Entering new employees is easy. It's not complicated (a rare feat sometimes) to use and is structured very well. The ability to upload employee information was very helpful. Very intuitive- one of the best written and best working apps I've ever seen. It's solid. I tested about 12 of these systems, and this is by far the best out there for the money.

The dashboard can be a little confusing. Maybe move the Status of Signed In to a top level tab, so you only have to click once to see who's Signed In. Maybe add ability to blur the background on the photo capture. Better integration with Active Directory might be helpful for larger organizations.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Brian, Thanks for your feedback! It's awesome to hear how easy the system was for you to set up and that it's helping with relieving some pressure from your receptionist. Also, so great that it currently offers so many of the features you were after. Be sure to keep checking out our 'what's new' section in the App Store when we update the software for little upgrades that we hope will make a big difference. And feel free to reach out anytime via live chat. :) Thanks! Team SwipedOn

Mariateresa
Marketing and sales manager (Italie)
Production alimentaire, 51-200 employés

Very easy and customer friendly interface

Commentaires : We can monitore visitors who are in the plant, have badges printed for each one and register their presence as well as have them signing our Privacy and General visitor’s rules.

In our company we use every day to make access to visitors and check who is in the plant at every moment

We would appreciate the monthly invoice arriving directly to our accountant email, with no need to go into the system for download every month.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your review Mariateresa, it's great to hear how SwipedOn has helped streamline the visitor check in process at your plant. Feel free to reach out anytime via live chat if you need anything at all. All the best, Amy & Team SwipedOn

Sheldon
Manager of Business Systems (Canada)
Biens de consommation, 201-500 employés

SwipedOn

We regularly have visitors ask about SwipedOn and where they can get it, it definitely portrays a positive image to visitors, especially those visiting for the first time. It is very user friendly. It allows our receptionist to easily pre-register visitors or they can sign-in when they arrive. Having a mandatory visitor procedures that they need to read and sign is helpful for ensuring they are complying with our safety rules.

It would be nice to be able to record the serial number of a security prox card given to contractors and technicians when they come in to service our equipment.

Janette
Administration/Reception (Australie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

SwipedOn Review

Commentaires : We can now have all employee/visitors movements at our finger tips. Visitors to the school are easily identified with the new label system.

How flexible it is. You can add and change features as required. Option to print visitor labels is a great timesaver for me. Easy to use in an emergency evacuation too.

Record of employees sign in and sign out times is a little bit hard to generate and has some information that I don't really need.

il y a 4 ans

Hi there Janette, thanks so much for your positive review. Awesome to hear that you're loving our automatic ID-labels and making the most of our evacuation feature too. Great stuff! All the best, Amy

Tim
Head of Technology (Nouvelle-Zélande)

I have implemented the SwipedOn platform in 2 different companies, both with a positive experience.

The 'administration' center is easy to use and I love the feature of being able to assign different roles to users so the system can be maintained by others (like pre-loading visitors). The front end via the iPad is slick and modern giving a good look and feel to the solution.

Printing was an issue but this has recently been overhauled and now that area is much better. The big thing it lacks is Active Directory syncronisation (at time of writing at least). So all staff members need to be loaded manually and this becomes a problem across multiple sites when staff members travel.

Jason
IT Administrator (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Secteur maritime, 51-200 employés

Great software with clean, simple interface and great support. All for a reasonable price.

Commentaires : Great first impression, reliable and simple to use software. Highly likely to recommend.

Has certainly improved our reception area and added to our professional image. It does it's job well and we have had numerous comments and complements. Fast ID printing and instant SMS notifications take the workload off our front office staff to streamline visitor entry.

No real negatives. The few issues we have had were dealt with quickly via the live support team portal.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Jason, Great to hear from you and thanks for taking the time to write a review. We certainly strive to have amazing customer support! Cheers, Paul