Avis clients sur Kareo Clinical

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Kareo Clinical

Le dossier médical partagé de Kareo vous permet d'échanger plus facilement avec vos patients. Créez des notes et gérez facilement les interactions avec vos patients avec Kareo EHR !

En savoir plus sur Kareo Clinical

348 avis affichés

Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Owner / Provider
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 20/02/2020

"#1 User-Friendly EHR Ever Used!"

Commentaires: In my experience of over twenty years using various EHR software platforms, I and can honestly attest that Kareo is by far the most user friendly and comprehensive EHR I have encountered in my professional career. I plan to be a loyal customer for life, thank you, Kareo!

Avantages: Kareo is; user-friendly for people with little software experience, ready to go with little training, excellent implementation support, good customer service, amazing templates, forms and SALT Feature that cuts time & makes documentation a snap. The formatting/presentation of EHR notes is organized & professional. I love how I can select what information to share and can easily do so through the Care Coordination feature option in each note. I enjoy having all my medical, billing, records, HIPAA approved/secured Telehealth platform, Reputation Watch, client engagment, and much more...all from one vendor! Lastly, Kareo always asks for feedback on how they can improve & additionally demonstrates their value to customer service by providing excellent communication, accountability & follow-through. Kareo offers a superior platform and fair pricing. Highly recommended.

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to attach documents to the internal email system when communicating with patients.

• Publié le 20/02/2020
Sloan S.
OFFICE MANAGER
  • Publié le 05/05/2021

"Kareo Clinical"

Commentaires: Overall, our practice has had a pleasant experience. Other than some minor things that could use improvements we are satisfied. We can see that Kareo is working on improvements as they update us monthly.

Avantages: The software is user friendly. It has been easy for new hires to pick up and all staff in our facility including providers feel it is easy to use. They have made many daily features easily accessible such as ordering labs, sending referrals, sending msgs to patients, and scheduling. They give you updates on any new features added including links to videos on how to use new features. Issues have been minimal but when I do have issues customer support is always more than helpful, and the wait time to talk to a human on the phone is never that long. Overall best software I have had the opportunity to use in my career.

Inconvénients: The referral loop system could use some upgrading in my opinion. Erx requests section has become a chore. For example, one patient will have 6 medications, and I have to click on each one and deny/approve each one individually, I would like to have the option to select multiple medications for one patient and select the response and submit. Especially when denying the medications, if I am denying one I am denying all, it is time consuming to go through each one. Also, the denial reason section is limited. I wish I could click "other" and have a section to type my response. It is almost always the scenario where the pharmacy is trying to refill and old Rx and a new escript was sent in that they are over looking. I would like to be able to leave a msg for them with the denial. Another minor issue is that when we are gathering patients history we have the option in the chart sections "social history, & medical history" to add "custom items" this section you can add but not delete items.

• Publié le 05/05/2021
Julie M.
Practice Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/09/2021

"Great for 1st time EMR users"

Commentaires: Overall it has worked well for our smaller company. We are still finding beneficial shortcuts in the system making our workload easier.

Avantages: Kareo makes it easy to navigate through the system from start to finish

Inconvénients: Sending medical records out, I wish there was an option to insert a date range.

• Publié le 14/09/2021
Robin P.
PMHNP
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"long on promise, short on delivery"

Commentaires: very frustrating, time consuming, and costly because of glitches causing loss of revenue

Avantages: e-prescribing, though cumbersome to use
most customer support people nice, though unable to fix most issues

Inconvénients: most everything. countless glitches which they don't seem eager to address, unacceptable by android phones (though accessible by iPhone), e-prescribing is glitch and cumbersome to use, eRx requests are even worse, documentation has almost no word processing features; think of something less than Notepad. Though you can "create templates" they are so unintuitive and cumbersome to make, it's not worth the effort. There is very little flexibility or ability to personalize features for my practice, including billing, scheduling, etc. I can go on with specific issues and complaints, but I think you got the message.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Kareo le 07/11/2019

Hello Robin, thank you so much for your candid review. This helps improve our product and services to our customers. Thank you as well for being so detailed, we were actually able to share this valuable feedback with a representative from our product team! We do apologize if your experience using Kareo has not met your expectations. We are aware you have a direct case with one of our specialists and we will continue to use this communication route to further discuss what we can do to possibly turn your experience around. We appreciate your time.

Regards,
Kareo

• Publié le 29/10/2019
Robert S.
Manager Of DDP Clinics, Director of Billing
  • Publié le 27/09/2021

"Review of Kareo Billing"

Commentaires: It gives good reporting

Avantages: I like the way it provides a snapshot into daily billing and monthly and quarterly

Inconvénients: It is sometimes hard to correct billing errors

• Publié le 27/09/2021
Debbie M.
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/05/2021

"Kareo Review"

Commentaires: The support team is usually very helpful. We appreciate the ease of use of the clinical and billing (besides the issues with the medication portal). The only issue we have now Kareo and our other EMR system was having issues working together and getting a issue we were having resolved (its been 2 months). I had to get involved and now it seems as though both parties are working together to resolve our issue we is much appreciated.

Avantages: Scheduling, Billing and ease of use with the EMR system (except for one issue).

Inconvénients: Med Portal. Kareo uses a 3rd party at that controls how providers are allowed to send medications. We are a Pain Management Practice and at times need to be able to send pain medications outside the parameters that the Kareo 3rd party sets (1 pain med per 24 hours) this caused us set backs during clinic and we had to change to a different EMR system. We did not want to change but were forced to due to the parameters set by this 3rd party controlling the Medication Portal.

• Publié le 04/05/2021
Harish G.
MD
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/02/2021

"Absolutely unacceptable customer service, crappy E prescribing integration"

Commentaires: leaves a lot to be desired.

Avantages: pretty similar to other EMR's available out there, nothing great.

Inconvénients: Forget about getting anyone in customer service to answer the phone call, long wait times. There is an option to create a case inquiry on their website, Noone looks at that carefully, no proper follow up except an email after few days stating that case will be closed if I do not respond to it. Unbeleivable. Esprescribing integration is poor, cant prescribe 2 controlled medication at the same visit, system rejects the 2nd medication, have to log out of the system, log back in, go into the chart again and prescribe it agin. Scared to call customer service as they dont have time for these issues.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Kareo le 25/02/2021

Hi Dr. Goyal, Thank you very much for your detailed comments about your experience with Kareo. We certainly appreciate your loyalty and are committed to addressing your concerns about prescribing multiple medications in the same chart on our platform. Your question has been brought to our technical team and one of our escalation specialists will be communicating with you again with the next steps.

Sherwin

• Publié le 09/02/2021
Shelby E.
Office Assistant/Biller
  • Publié le 08/09/2021

"Kareo Review"

Commentaires: Great

Avantages: Very user friendly, can correct mistakes very easily if needed, adjust appointments with ease

Inconvénients: Documentation of last menstrual period. A section to document that appointment date and time and notes of a referral sent. A way for children to have access to the patient portal without having to have their own email address

• Publié le 08/09/2021
Armen M.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/11/2019

"Better than most"

Commentaires: Customer service patient dashboard and simple interface.

Avantages: Modern platform, ease of use and on-boarding options.

Inconvénients: It's not for large organizations, that said it will fit most practices.

• Publié le 08/11/2019
Jessica C.
Physical Therapist, Owner
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/04/2021

"Kareo use as a single provider/physical therapist"

Avantages: This is an affordable option for someone just starting out and not making a ton of extra money for fancy software. Most of the documentation is straight forward. SALT notes and SALT superbills are great for me.

Inconvénients: The calendar feature doesn't allow you to schedule anything other than a client, therefore it is not a calendar I can use exclusively for work since it is so limited. The billing and documentation portions are clunky on a Mac. I'm not sure why this isn't better integrated.

• Publié le 06/04/2021
Melvin W.
  • Publié le 09/03/2020

"Things I would like to see"

Commentaires: Overall I think this is a very good platform and very easy to understand.

Avantages: Karen is a very easy platform to maneuver. I like how you can find you client data with one or two clicks.

Inconvénients: I would like to see patients that are made inactive be placed in an archive. By looking at names that are no longer a client make it takes longer for me to maneuver through the platform. Also the charge for telemedicine sessions is ridiculous. I have to pay $7.00 per session. Telemedicine is about 80% of my business so I never can budget for Karen it is always a surprise at the end of the month. Also if you put something on a Company Karen account you should have the capability of talking it off. Whenever I log on to my account I have to look at a Doctor who is no longer with my company but for some reason you all cannot take it off. Your company will lock us out of the system without notification, yet our bill never adjust and we have to stop out business. I cannot perform any telemedicine sessions. If we can get a notice so we can inform our patients that would be great especially when we are talking about mental health patient with anger management and PTSD issues. When you turn off notification for a client no one should make contact with them. The telemedicine side say they have to send out three notifications however they sometimes goes out in crazy hours. So when a company turns off notification we should know best.

• Publié le 09/03/2020
Lee peter B.
Cabinets médicaux
  • Publié le 17/04/2014

"Ease of use, full features"

Avantages: Having working with various paid and free electronic health record services at various institutions, I came across Kareo while researching for my presentation on mobile technology, cloud computing, and medicine at a national medical conference. The features, intuitive interface, ease of use, and HTML5 programming, which allows cross-platform interface and real-time update speed was remarkable. I've seen institutions spend millions of dollars on electronic health record/ambulatory medical record systems for the physicians' offices. However, the amount of time it takes to get the staff trained, the monthly subscription fees, the lag time for the providers due to complexity of the systems, constant system crashes, and the need to do extensive programming for these paid systems make me wonder why nobody has come up with a free EHR/AMR system that has all the features needed for physicians and mid-level providers without all the hassles. Most EHR/AMR systems are user-friendly for the billers and clerical staff, but not intuitive or user-friendly for the clinic staff and providers. This is not the case with Kareo. Kareo is extremely easy to navigate for any physicians, midlevel providers, and clinic staff. They can get the system running with little or no training because the interface is extremely intuitive and simple with built-in and customizable templates that allow you and your staff to complete intake, history, physical, and charting in minutes. The system has all the features that meet Stage I and II CMS meaningful use and allow your practice to obtain the EHR bonus with ease. Most of all, it is built for both mobile and desktop platforms. My staff and I can access Kareo EHR system with our mobile phone, PDAs, iPads, and Google-based pads with ease. The integrated billing features and electronic prescription features, along with integration with various laboratory and diagnostic test centers make Kareo a complete EHR solution for small to mid-size practices. It is not easy to impress me, having built the entire IT infrastructure myself for my own practice and for several medical practices around the country. Kareo's cloud-based EHR system makes it easy for migration, conversion, and implementation, without having to upgrade to expensive server systems. Any office with a desktop and mobile device can get the system up and running within hours, not days or weeks or months. I am impressed and amazed with all the features within Kareo. I would recommend any office looking to migrate, to convert their existing costly EHR, or to migrate from paper charts to EHR should consider Kareo.

Inconvénients: It needs a patient health record/portal and automatic appointment reminders to patients via text to mobile phones, e-mails, and letters.

• Publié le 17/04/2014
Mary N.
Billing and Consulting Owner and Biller
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 01/03/2019

"KAREO IS A LIFESAVER"

Commentaires: My husband's words will be all I need to express: " OMG! I got my wife back!" Is that enough?

Avantages: As a billing company, woman and entrepreneur, I found myself fumbling with other software and working myself to death. Ask me about a software and I will tell you about it. With Kareo, I was able to drop all of my clients into one system at once. Set up was easy and painless and I was able to keep my promise that billing never stops and that made my clients happy. With Kareo EMR and PM accessibility, my billing company soon found itself able to add not only consulting, training and virtual front desk/scheduling capabilities, but we are now unveiling our Virtual IT Director department so that we are able to continue growing. All this could never have happened if Kareo was not introduced into my life.

Inconvénients: Listen. There is always something you don't like about a software. There have been some, but they are so insignificant, that I am unable to recall any that have not been enhanced with a request. In fact, if there is a request that will work for the entire Kareo community, you are encouraged to provide that so that they can put it into the software. That is how versatile this company is. For a billing company, they are there to hear you and encourage you and help you grow. You cannot say that from any one else. You really cant. So, yeah, things I don't like, I voice and they fix.

• Publié le 01/03/2019
Robert P.
Chiropractic Physician
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/11/2019

"Expensive Glorified Text Editor"

Commentaires: I used the EHR and billing for a little over 2 years until Kareo decided to start charging an outrageous fee for the EHR part, and then made it nearly impossible for me to get my patient charts out of the software and provided ZERO support for this, and then ultimately deleted several years worth of patient records.

Avantages: This EHR is essentially a glorified text editor with billing functions. This gave it the ability to adapt through templates and macros to a wide variety of documentation scenarios, not pidgeon-holed into a specific speciality.

Inconvénients: Billing was not fully integrated into the EHR, meaning that the billing needed to be entered separately from the charting in a separate program that didn't carry over more than demographic information from the charting portion.

• Publié le 05/11/2019
Bailey K.
Dietitian
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/09/2020

"User friendly"

Avantages: Very easy transition to this software. User friendly.

Inconvénients: Would like to customize super bill more Need capability to have multiple participants in telemed visits And to resend link as needed.

• Publié le 30/09/2020
Jeremy V.
Owner, Operator, Provider
  • Publié le 10/03/2020

"Kareo EMR"

Commentaires: Overall experience is remarkable. I would not go back to others.

Avantages: Extremely user friendly, customizable, form and function agreeable and relevant to low-mid-or high volume settings. I have used many EMR products and Kareo by far out performs competition.

Inconvénients: Occasionally has slow periods of operation but rare. Not really a big deal.

• Publié le 10/03/2020
Stephanie B.
CEO/Provider
  • Publié le 25/01/2021

"Listen carefully!"

Commentaires: Didn't get a chance to use Kareo because of the misrepresentation of information upon signing with the company. We thought we got a trial period in the first two months but later found out we got two months free contingent upon a one year contract. We never transferred data because we found out in the first month that to transfer our data would cost us $1200 or we could manually do it ourselves and they figured the first two months set up would give us time to prepare for this undertaking. When we decided that we didn't want to continue due to the ridiculous amount to transfer data they told us that we would have to pay a termination fee for getting out of the contract early. My challenge is this: why didn't your sell rep say this up front? Why didn't you do a recording for us to say we do understand this is a 1 year contract? or Why not give us something in writing to sign saying this is a 1 year contract." We didn't find this out until after we said we didn't want this program. They are sharks and they will come after you if you decide this. So I tell anyone who wants the fancy bells and whistles of Kareo please confirm if it is indeed a one year contract, how much is the migration of data and what is the termination clause? I was very disappointed in their level of professionalism in this case. They are still trying to charge us and get this...we never used their EHR. We never went live and they want us to pay the termination fee.

Avantages: Interface is amazing! They also had video tutorials to help you learn about the system. You also would be assigned a success coach to assist during this time as well.

Inconvénients: The fees to transfer data was too much. They expected us to pay at least $1200 to transfer the demographics.

• Publié le 25/01/2021
Mark T.
Clinic Coordinator
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/11/2020

"Loving the new Telehealth"

Avantages: I love the simplicity and layout of Kareo, making my day to day tasks much easier and less time consuming.
I’m also loving the new integrated telehealth interface. It’s simple and direct and that’s always a plus in healthcare.

Inconvénients: Kareo can sometime run slow or lag, I’m sure this is due to being inundated with updates and users but it does disrupt flow when Kareo does not work properly.

• Publié le 20/11/2020
Sarah J.
Chief Executive
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/06/2021

"This is what keeps our practice running"

Commentaires: We had some issues in the past but I do like their customer support. I don’t think I’ve had an issue in close to a year

Avantages: Super easy integration. Super simple UI for our staff who are tech challenged. It’s cloud based and there’s tons of custom reports I can create.

Inconvénients: I do wish we could turn on 2nd factor authentication using Google authenticator or by text message.

• Publié le 10/06/2021
Lisa H.
Physician
  • Publié le 16/08/2019

"Kareo EHR"

Commentaires: Support has been outstanding. They can be reached within moments. There have not been any systems issues so Support has been used to determine how something functions. Our coach has taught us a lot and continues to reach out to see if we need anything.

Avantages: The office is using Kareo EHR. The platform is modern and fast. It is available on PC, iPad, and iPhone which allows easy use in and out of the office. Patients like electronic reminders. Since the EMR is working well, my biller will being using Kareo PM shortly.

Inconvénients: The platform doesn’t have a way to order requests that are not labs or imaging studies but we have used a round about to address this. Kareo upgrades system monthly so this may be addressed in the future.

• Publié le 16/08/2019
Thelma G.
  • Publié le 10/03/2021

"Review of Kareo Clinical EHR"

Commentaires: Overall the experience is good and would recommend the product to new and incoming clients.

Avantages: I have used Kareo EHR for a little over a year now and have found the software to be easily navigated. I like that it is interfaced with the Practice Management program to do the billing, accounting and reports which make the job more organized. It also allows me to be interfaced with the laboratory that I use to have the lab results within the patients chart. The chart format lets me see what part I would like to review such as history, accounting, demographics, etc.
Easy to apply payments. The ERA's are easy to navigate and apply payments.

Inconvénients: The practice software has a few glitches that we have to call for assistance in getting corrected.
Getting set up with new insurance takes some time. There is duplicate billing on occasion.

• Publié le 10/03/2021
Patrice C.
BILLER
  • Publié le 31/10/2019

"SENOR BILLER"

Commentaires: BY US BEING NEW TO THE SOFTWARE WE NEEDED TO CALL FOR HELP OFTEN. EACH TIME WE CALL THE REPRESENTATIVE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND PATIENT SOLVING OUR ISSUE. WE NEVER WAS DISSATIFIED WITH A CALL FOR HELP. THEY ARE TO BE ADMIRE FOR THIER COURTESY AND PATIENTS.

Avantages: ITS VERY EASY TO NAGIVATE AND SAVE TIME ON SUBMITTING CLAIMS

Inconvénients: THERE ARE NONE. THIS SOFTWARE HAS PROVEN TO BE GREAT.

• Publié le 31/10/2019
Jon K.
  • Publié le 14/08/2020

"Kareo"

Commentaires: Simple to use
Templates are easy to set-up

Avantages: Robust - perfect for high volume claims
Simple to set-up and use

Inconvénients: Credit card payments get locked and cannot be adjusted

• Publié le 14/08/2020
Miulan H.
MEDICAL BILLER
  • Publié le 05/03/2020

"Useful Program"

Commentaires: Like I said prior, the program is easy to navigate, input, and search for information. Overall, this is a great program to use I would recommend this program to another facility.

Avantages: There are many reasons that this program is useful. A few is:
1) The ease of access to information looking for
2) The ease of program navigation
3) Customer Care quality (when and if there's an issue)
4) Fast response and how the issue is handled
5) The ease of inputting of information

Inconvénients: The only thing that I find to be an issue is the "Rejection" responses to the Clearinghouse reports. For example, I have had a few claims that were rejected with "Remaining Patient Liability is required when Line Adjudication Information is not sent." I have gone over the COB from when I posted the payment and all the required information, payments applied, and patient coinsurance is all inputted correctly, but I still got a rejection notice. To me, that is a little confusing.

• Publié le 05/03/2020
Roya B.
Director of Operations
  • Publié le 01/02/2019

"Knowledgable - Affordable - Reliable - Easy to use - On it"

Commentaires: We implemented Kareo into 3 of our behavioral health clinics a few years ago to get rid of paper charts and improve our collection processes. Not only were those 2 goals met, we have seen an increase in patient satisfaction, provider compliance with documentation, and our clinical processes have become streamlined. Kareo has benefited not only our business, but our patients which is our top priority.

Avantages: Kareo has everything any practice and/or speciality would need from an EHR / PM system. Kareo has a user-friendly scheduling platform that allows office staff to efficiently complete their duties. Our providers have had a positive experience with the clinical platform that allows them to e-prescribe, document effectively, as well as ensure compliance with CMS, MACRA, MIPS, etc. The billing platform is also easy to use, but what I like most is the reporting system. You can literally run a report for anything! Kareo rocks!

Inconvénients: What is there not to like? Kareo is the only way to go! #teamkareo

• Publié le 01/02/2019