Very easy and intuitive to use to place pre-season, and fill-in orders.

Publié le 19/07/2017
Tim S.
Sales Rep
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The ability to create and tailer pre-season or fill-in orders, quickly and efficiently! As well as lay out the buy to merchandise and share the catalogs with dealers or other buyers to get the best and quickest feedback possible.

Avantages: The ability to create and lay out the order, I can see everything that I am ordering. If I really feel up to it, I can merchandise using whiteboard. This tool alone is a huge help.
The software is the easiest and cleanest software out of all the B2B software offerings currently. I love that I can quickly place more orders, as well as check inventory without having to go through the hassle that other systems provide.

Inconvénients: Not being able to fully utilize this software on mobile OS, and the quirkiness with Safari. Other than that, I have no complaints

Elastic Review

Publié le 05/03/2019
Katie W.
Partner
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A big benefit of this suite is that it empowers my customers to see inventory, problem solve, and place orders with out me being involved at every level of the transaction.

Avantages: The elastic suite has greatly streamlined my business process allowing me more time to focus on important money-making opportunities.
What used to take hours, now that minutes.

Inconvénients: It took a few days to learn how to navigate....I did not feel like the controls and menus were very intuitive. However, after about a week of use, I fly around the software with ease.
I wish that the reporting functionalities were a bit more robust.

Love the site and the people

Publié le 11/07/2017
Krista M.
Global IT Project Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Working with the Elastic/PlumRiver team. And ease of use...very intuitive. For improvements, the team is very open to suggestions.

Inconvénients: The data flow process (getting data from us to them) has several touch points which increase risk for failure along the way

Elastic is fantastic!

Publié le 25/01/2019
Michael H.
Lead Software Engineer
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Elastic has a plethora of products to help monitor ops and apps. Pricing, integration and implementation are easy!

Inconvénients: There isn’t much I’ve found to not like. Everything is great about their product!

This software of Elastic is incredible

Publié le 07/05/2018
Rossana M.
college student
Support client

Avantages: It is easy to use, also very intuitive at the time of acquiring purchases from retailers. really worth its use and every time you can go discovering new things. He has created offices in various parts of the world, which makes it much more ideal. Since you have support wherever you are.

Inconvénients: Not being able to use all its interface effectively due to the lack of a wide range smart phone. It is unfortunate, since you feel the desire to continue exploring the software.

SPYN Review

Publié le 05/06/2014
Alison S.
Manager, B2B & B2C
Support client

Commentaires: We've come a long way since the early days of desktop - the functionality is currently at a level where we feel comfortable in just focusing on stabilizing the product. A few little anomalies still to be ironed out. Customer Service response times could be improved as could communication but we have a plan in place and with our longstanding relationship I'm sure that we're on the right path there. SPYN is an amazing tool and the fact we are going to run it out to Europe for use this upcoming season is a good indication as to how far we have come with the product. Highlights include:
* Intuitive platform
* Great User-interface
* Displays the product extremely well
* Order Recap Report is fabulous
* Custom catalog is phenomenal

The Elastic tool is a GAME CHANGER!

Publié le 13/04/2015
Marc C.
National Sales Manager
Support client

Commentaires: I love what the Elastic tool can do for me when I use it during sales presentations. Rather than expecting the buyers to retain all the information I'm throwing at them during our meetings I can simply click on the items they 'like' as we go thru the line and then send them a detailed report showing their assortment exactly as we discussed. I love the fact that they are looking at me, the product and are more engaged overall during our time together rather than staring down at a catalog scribbling notes. It has directly resulted in larger PO's, better overall assortments for their stores, and greatly decreased the lag time in-between me presenting our line and them turning in their final purchase orders.

Elastic has solved our B2B needs by combining visual presentation and easy order entry.

Publié le 11/05/2016
Rj D.
Support client

Commentaires: Elastic provides a stunning visual presentation of our product throughout the entire software. As a replacement catalog Elastic can visualize the product and communicate changes much more efficient than a classic catalog. As a preseason planning tool Elastic builds beautiful white boards to help our customers and reps merchandise and plan their business in a efficient and effective way. As an order writer Elastic is simple, intuitive and efficient. Reps and dealers have adopted this part of the tool in a huge way for us. Elastic fits the needs perfectly of our business throughout all phases of the selling process.

A step up from the competition

Publié le 12/07/2017
Giles P.
Commercial Director
Articles de sport, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Impressive presentation to retailers, flexibility with product updates/ changes, color merchandising, link to Navision, helps our customers save time and for us to streamline the business of selling

Avantages: Very intuitive to use, the whiteboards are really impressive, easy to update the pages too. The filters and opportunity to add marketing elements are good. We interviewed Nublue and Aworkbook and Elastic is a much stronger proposition

Inconvénients: We had to do a number of bespoke changes to the platform when we thought that other brands would have ironed out some of the technical issues.

Elastic

Publié le 09/06/2014
Patrick F.
Support client

Commentaires: Elastic offers a solid and reliable merchandising and e-catalog platform. The service and support for the product is also high level. I enjoy working with the Elastic team on their tool and I recommend them to others looking for this type of solution.

Very good digital workbook tools

Publié le 18/07/2014
Avis Y.
GTM Marketing Manager
Support client

Commentaires: Very good digital workbook tools for us, very good service and support from Elastic!