15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur MRPeasy

MRPeasy est un logiciel de gestion de la production basé sur le cloud, abordable et convivial, destiné aux petits fabricants (10 à 200 employés).

En savoir plus sur MRPeasy

It is customisable for your business and certain functions can be deactivated until you come to use them. There was easy to use instructions which made learning at your own pace very simple.

MRPeasy - Notes

MRPeasy a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 100 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MRPeasy ?

Stefano
Stefano
Plant Manager (Mexique)
Matériaux de construction, 11–50 employés

A most dependable platform for your organization.

Commentaires : For the past 7 years I've been an active user of MRPEasy through different organizations and it comes to no surprise that MRPEasy has always been up to the task. From metalworking to composite extrusion, this tool has been able to adapt to our very specific factory needs. Definitely a great aid in growing a small business to a medium size company!

It's ease of use and friendly interface makes it easy to train and quick to migrate to. We have had very little to no resistance from personnel when migrating them to use the system.

Limited customization on the dashboards and reports are also a bit simple.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review!

Stephen
Operations Manager (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

The name says it all

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Excellent. It is a brilliant piece of software that has saved me and my staff hours of work, enabling us to be so much more efficient. The design, operation and implementation is so clear and easy to use. Cannot fault it.

It really does make MRP easy! It was a simple system to setup and implement and using it is a breeze. It manages stock and production efficiently and accurately. We never have any problems with data it works brilliantly. Just can't fault it, even the instructions, help and tutorial videos are brilliant.

In an ideal world the CRM would be better and able to import contacts easier. Though the link with pipe drive is intriguing, I need to see how seamless this is so we can manage CRM and MRP all under one roof. Being able to pull more information from the customer order through to the delivery note would remove an operation from my day, similarly from a customer order through to the batch label.

il y a 5 mois

Neil
CEO and Founder (Afrique du Sud)
Machines, 11–50 employés

MRP made Easy

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Extremely good. We started with MRPEasy when they were still building out the product. We offered lots of insights and they used many of our suggestions in their final design. Now we use it every hour of every day.

The functionality in MRPEasy is excellent. It has transformed our business

Linking with our accounting system has been problematic and decided not to use it. However, I am confident that, with the right guidance from MRPEasy's support team, it can be done.

le mois dernier

Thanks for your review! We're glad MRPeasy has helped to transform your business. Sorry to hear about the integration issues with your accounting system. Our support team is ready to help sort this out, so please get in touch.

Marek
CEO (Pologne)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

MRPeasy Review

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with MRPeasy was positive. It provided a solid foundation for managing manufacturing processes and streamlining operations. The system's ability to track inventory, plan production, and generate reports was highly valuable. The customer support was responsive and helpful whenever I encountered any issues or had questions. While there were some areas that could be further improved, MRPeasy served as a reliable solution for enhancing efficiency and productivity in manufacturing operations.

One of the things I liked most about MRPeasy was its comprehensive and user-friendly interface. It provided a complete solution for managing manufacturing processes, including inventory management, production planning, and scheduling. The system's intuitive layout and ease of use made it simple to navigate and access the necessary information. Additionally, the real-time visibility into production and inventory levels was highly beneficial for effective decision-making.

While MRPeasy offered a range of useful features, one aspect I liked least was the limited flexibility in customization. Some specific business requirements or industry-specific needs couldn't be easily accommodated within the system. It would have been beneficial to have more options for tailoring certain aspects to align with the unique needs of the organization. Additionally, the integration capabilities with other software or systems could be improved.

il y a 12 mois

Thank you for your constructive feedback. We are thrilled to hear that your overall experience with MRPeasy was positive and that it effectively enhanced efficiency and productivity in your manufacturing operations. We will continue working on improving MRPeasy

Bobby
Project Manager (Colombie)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2–10 employés

Use of MRPEasy for Insero LLC

5,0 il y a 2 mois

The inventory management aspect of MRPEasy is what allows us to ensure we always have enough material on hand to avoid any major production stoppages.

There is a bit of a learning curve going into it for the first time. Learning the flow from input to output is critical to ensure parts are leaving inventory correctly.

il y a 2 mois

We're glad to hear that MRPeasy's inventory management is effectively supporting your production continuity. We understand the learning curve and are here to help ease this transition. Your insights are invaluable to us.

Magnus
Production Manager (Pays-Bas)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

No fancy user interface and quite expensive but highly customizable and gets the job done.

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : MRPeasy was already partially implemented when I joined the company, and I did not have any previous experience with MRP systems when I joined. I initially thought that it was not the most user friendly system. It looks very "old school". We have been trying a few different systems, exact because our finace department uses exact, and we also gave odoo a try to perhaps move to more of a ERP system. However I felt that both exact and odoo was inferior to MRP easy, BUT, for the functionality that MRP easy offer I do feel that you charge a very high price for it. We pay 79 per user simply for a MRP system when for instance Odoo charges 39 for a ERP solution. We will definitely move away from MRP easy in the future, when we grow our manufacturing team, if you do not change this. I want my employees to be able to use functions like bar code scanning on their tablets without having to pay enterprise / professional subscriptions for them as well.

I like that it is quite easy to customize the views, (once you have learned how to do it). The amount of customizable options are also very good compared to some other programs.

I do feel that sometimes it is not completely logical to me where to find the settings, the way you have decided to put some settings under enterprise, some settings under professional etc makes it hard to find what I am looking for.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you for your review.

Jaanus
CEO (Estonie)
Secteur maritime, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Very affordable MRP software for small business

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : In the end of the day i'm very pleased with the value for money MRPEasy provides.

For us it was super easy to implement. Our previous stock and orders management system was Excel so all data was available in importable tables.

We had to adjust your processes and thinking in some cases to follow software logic, instead of implementing our own existing routine. But i guess, this happens all time if you upgrade from very flexible Excel environment to MRP software.

il y a 6 mois

Kent
President (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 11–50 employés

Good MRP/ERP

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Scheduling is the biggest problem we have solved with MRPeasy.

We are a flooring manufacturer and this program gives me a good picture of what's happening each day. It also really helps me keep up with raw and finished inventory. Each of my employees has access to it which allows them to keep each project updated as it moves through the shop. It's been a game-changer for us. It frees me up from micro-managing each employee and gives the employees a view of the big picture. They have enjoyed that.

The reporting features are a little confusing to figure out. We are still learning the program so haven't ran into a lot of features we would like to add.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Pedro
Manufacturing Engineer (Canada)
Électronique grand public, 11–50 employés

MRP for small companies

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It has been Satisfactory to use, and extremely helpful.

MRPeasy has facilitated our inventory control, so we have more visibility on the items that are critical on hand and allows us to take preventive measurements if the component is in backorder. I spent much less time doing inventory and actually looking for ways to improve the workflow as our company grows bigger.

It requires some time to get used to the correct paths to delete or add some components but once the user is familiar with the platform, it becomes a useful tool. Additionally, It would be helpful upon the creation of the manufacturing order to add other BOMs to the same MO, instead of creating a new BOM that includes multiple BOMs.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for your detailed review!

Katarzyna
Purchasing and Logistics Specialist (Pologne)
Machines, 2–10 employés

My first review

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : As I said above - I've been using this program for a short while, but working with it is efficient.

I've been working with this program for only 5 months, and it was easy to learn the basic operation. The system is complex, so I'm still learning and discovering all its possible uses

Sometimes I need to spend more time getting acquainted with a module or process. I have not mastered all the possibilities in the system yet, for example: changing production dates, etc.

le mois dernier

It’s great to hear that you found MRPeasy easy to learn initially and are making efficient use of it. If you need any assistance with specific modules or processes like changing production dates, our support team is here to help. Keep exploring the possibilities, and don't hesitate to reach out for guidance or resources!

Stuart
Strategy and Operations Manager (R.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11–50 employés

Easy to use web-based MRP

Commentaires : Very happy using MRPeasy. It has significantly matured our business processes and has overall been a successful implementation in the business.

Easy to add and remove users. Contextual help menu is very good. Learning videos are great. Subcontracting feature is crucial for us (can still be improved I believe.)

It's not easy to get by without at least choosing the professional package. We eventually had to go Enterprise. But it earns its money back.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your feedback!

James
Head of Procurement & Supply Chain (R.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

Good software and support

Commentaires : MRPeasy has been a great way for us to transitioning to MRP. We've formalised our item and BOM structures, improved our production planning and made our operational purchasing more robust with this software. Overall we are happy with the product.

The interface is slick and modern. No issues with the software being slow. The program is intuitive and can be picked up easily. There is a surprising amount of functionality. The Junior MRP easily supports multi level BOMs, different production resources, customisable fields on items, adding images etc to items. Stocked and non-stocked items are supported, as are indivisible items (I've seen some much larger systems that don't support this). Safety stock levels can be easily set and maintained, allowing for simple planning. The inventory system allows a fair amount of freedom to define stock locations as needed. The purchasing system works fine, allowing easy tracking of what is on order. I'd say something similar for the Customer order interface -customer orders can be input easily, documents such as proforma or commercial invoices can be defined. We've definitely appreciated the customer support we've received. Answers come back within 24 hours and though not everything can always be changed, the answers are helpful. On more than one occasion I've provided feedback on certain screens and have had the response come back that yes, that sounds like a good change to make and we'll release that change in a week or so. We've found this super helpful and haven't seen that from too many other software companies.

There is not too much here, but the main bugbear for us is the work orders. Our BOMs have multiple levels and we would expect that MRP would spit out individual work orders for each operation that needs to be done. Instead, a single work order comes out, which can be worked on by different resources, but when a production process can take several weeks that means things like WIP become hard to manage. So we have to either accept this and make that work or split our work orders down, which makes production planning more manual.

il y a 5 ans

Hello James, Thank you very much for kind words and detailed feedback! Regarding too big work orders. MRPeasy has a special environment optimized for workers: Internet-kiosk. It shows tasks that are assigned to a particular worker. All other information, that isn't needed, is hidden. Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Andrew
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

MRP Easy is the perfect fit to to our business with a fast learning curve and is easy to use.

Commentaires : On the whole the software fits us perfectly. We develop and build real new concepts and technical products and although we use full assemblies to build keeping our BOM's short and supply list down I can see that it can easily handle growth and more complex things. Its something that I think is critical as I don't want to waist time learning something else later.

The progressive nature of the software and its ability to jump to the exact page you need. It's pretty too in the simplest non-cluttered clean way. Very we written with nothing to clutter things up or slow you down. I think it's excellent and would recommend it to anyone.

I wish there was a button to jump straight to Bill of materials or even a custom shortcut ability to choose what you want it to jump to i.e. show all Bill of materials or what ever the user wanted to find. Like a star after a search has been done when selected it adds it to a favourites.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review.

afiq akram
Director (Malaisie)
Vente en gros, 11–50 employés

Great MRP system.

1. Fast to load (lazy loading) 2. Stable, no crash / server down. 3. Can show/hide all coloumns except 1 coloumn - serial number# 4. Have internal Task (To-Do) function, that can be used/seen across users. 5. Can filter multiple data for all coloumns. 6. Have quarantine, expiry date function. 7. Can book customer orders even though the stock already sold out (but must issue new Purchase to supplier before booking)

1. Report/statistics is limited 2. Graph (statistic) is not printable, can view only

Danny
MD (Australie)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 11–50 employés

I recommend MRPeasy

I recommend MRPeasy to anyone looking for a powerful and flexible MRP. I have used other Tier 1 MRP systems previously, and constantly impressed with how capable MRPeasy is compared to it’s much more expensive counterparts. It has been very intuitive the learn how to use, and support has been excellent on the odd occasion it was required.

Our business works on large scale projects, typically requiring deposit invoicing prior to commencement, and 2 or 3 milestone invoices throughout the project over 6 to 9 months. So we are looking forward for the prepayment invoice feature.

eric
COO (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

MRP review

5,0 il y a 11 mois

MRPeasy allows me to maintain my raw material inventory and better plan for my production schedule. I am better able to forecast my raw material needs and what inventories I need.

I would like to be able to better differentiate Manufacturing orders between different product groups.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you for the review! Regarding manufacturing orders and product groups, please contact our Support Team.

Charlotte
CEO (Australie)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Desperate for support in Australia!

Commentaires : Initially very excited with the possibility, but enthusiasm is waning due to recurring problems.

Easy to use; good stock control up to limits of system

Support is lacking, as when questions are posed - a very generic solution is posted per email. No telephone support and this is problematic, as generic solutions are not solving our problem.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your feedback and for being our client for more than 3 years. We strive to provide the world's best customer support and we are always on the quest to improve it further.

Jeff
Component Manufacturing Manager (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 11–50 employés

Intuitive, easy to use, responsive

Commentaires : Scheduling manufacturing orders (materials, people, and work cells), is very simple. Makes ordering materials simple. Also, easy to update quotes from multiple vendors. Serial number and lot tracking are also great in this system.

Scheduling manufacturing orders is very simple. Shows you immediately if you can hit your need date based upon material availability (or expected arrival time). The support team is also incredibly responsive. Multiple questions to the support ticket have lead to new features.

Reporting can be improved. All the data I require is in the system, but not always the easiest to access or generate a report about.

Guy
Production Manager (R.-U.)
Matières plastiques, 11–50 employés

3 years in

Very good importing of data from CSV Ease of navigation Presentation of documents is good (shipment notes, invoices etc.) Packed with features Very good manual Very good customer service

No real cons. There is a fair learning curve. I am still learning how to use the software to its full potential.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your feedback.

Malgozata
COO (Lituanie)
Matières plastiques, 51–200 employés

MRP review

5,0 il y a 8 mois

very easy to use, friendly interface, lots of possibilities to customized according to our needs

integration with weight scale, possibility to make weight certificate for each package in one lot

il y a 7 mois

Amanda
Assistand production manager (Estonie)
Production alimentaire, 11–50 employés

MRPeasy feedback

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Before MRPeasy, we did everything in excel. Now everything is much easier. In the past, we made orders via e-mail and there was no overview of the stock, and therefore there were often shortages. MRPeasy solved this problem

good overview of stockeasy to useinvoicing

not possible to show the number of boxes on the Waybillno option to assign default (for example 0) Reorder point to all new products

l’année dernière

Thank you for the review!

Wayne
Owner (Afrique du Sud)
Matières plastiques, 2–10 employés

MRPeasy is a must

Commentaires : Scheduling, stock control, production efficiency, customer order management, raw material purchase orders has been greatly improved.

The MRPEasy software suits our small business' requirements well and offers some fundamental features that are critical for successful application of the software

I do find the system slightly bulky with respect to pages and the flow is sometimes more complex than necessary.i would also like to have a "switch off" functionality for some aspects. Lastly i have found the production reporting to be too "strict" and a simpler interface would add significant value, eg simply daily production recording as opposed to hourly etc

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review and improvement proposals.

Jan
COO (Pays-Bas)
Appareils médicaux, 2–10 employés

MRPeasy, not always easy

Commentaires : Overview, archive, accessible information,

Perfect deployment, good support, easy to use, once you found it

Reports not customized. F.E. I want costs on manufacturing order: not found_not possible. I can't read easily the manufacturing information, can't find legenda or: "How to read this"

il y a 2 ans

Martin
R&D manager (Estonie)
Appareils médicaux, 11–50 employés

Review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's been hard to implement, but we are getting there.

There are a lot of options and ways you can costumize to your needs.

Not the best interface. For not tech savvy people its hard to understand. Little to techincal and "Excel" like interface. Hard to set up for manufacturer with lot of operations and outsourcing. Too many "clicks" for simple functions.

Tony
Tony
Head of Engineering (Australie)
Appareils médicaux, 11–50 employés

Initial feedback as a new user of MRPEasy

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Migrating away from spreadsheets into a true MRP system without breaking the bank.

The rapid manner in which one can get up an running with a very intuitive user interface. Excel was used for some time before MRPEasy so much data existed in spreadsheets - importing these into MRPEasy was truly a pleasure. The custom fields provided by MRPEasy allowed us to bring across those important data sets not natively suppported.

Not a reflection of the platform, but I could have invested more time in the startup guides. Maybe the team could elaborate more in this area to ensure best outcomes in initial setup.