Avis clients sur MRPeasy

4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,4 /5

En savoir plus sur MRPeasy

MRPeasy est un logiciel de gestion de la production basé sur le cloud, abordable et convivial, destiné aux petits fabricants (10 à 200 employés).

En savoir plus sur MRPeasy

27 avis affichés

Ann R.
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/03/2019

"Forgot to Post new function - Adding document to a Manufacturing Order"

Commentaires: This modification supports our move to one source always available anywhere we are.

Avantages: We wanted this so we could upload our quality testing results to the MO and not have to maintain a separate manual file or data base. Everything in one place make audit and research SO much easier.

Inconvénients: This is such a great $$ performer, I can't really complain and the support is great.

• Publié le 04/03/2019
Daniela R.
Business Administrator
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/09/2020

"Fantastic!"

Commentaires: My experience with MRPeasy is fantastic! The transition has been seamless, my team really likes the new upgrade.

Avantages: Our Company had been using the same software for 17 years. This software is night and day compared to what we had. I have all the information I could need if I have any questions. I did not have that with our previous software. It's very user friendly and self explanatory, I can definitely figure out what I need with all the help they provide.

Inconvénients: The only thing I feel could be improved upon, is the quoting process. I don't like having to create an item to quote a product I might not receive. If it's possible to quote a job with out creating an item that would be amazing. Once I have the PO, then the system should prompt me to create the items.

envoyé par MRPeasy le 22/09/2020

Thank you for the review.
For quoting without stock item use Invoice mode, not Customer order mode.

• Publié le 16/09/2020
Sue G.
Production Manager
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/09/2016

"MRPEasy software - almost great"

Commentaires: I needed an affordable cloud based MRP that was easy to set up and use with a manufacturing focus. It was easy to set up, but onerous to update. The initial training and set up support was very helpful, but once I bought in and really needed assistance, my helpful support person was replaced with the anonymous support team that took 24 hours to answer any questions and the answer was almost always either a. no the software doesn't do that, b. thats a good idea, we may decide to do that later, or c. you can pay us to make that change to our software. For the price, it's ok, a lot of potential, but not great.

Avantages: the ease of use, wide range of potential ability, accessibility, focus on manufacturing. there is the potential to customize the software for an extra fee.

Inconvénients: technical support is rather lacking. There's a lot of potential in the software capability but every aspect of use is limited. There's a lot of features that are "almost there", but to fix them costs extra. Entering inventory manually is a basic thing and should be simple, but because it creates automatic write offs, adjusting inventory manually can create annoying issues. When I reported this and asked support about it, I was told to stop manually entering inventory and to trust the system - not an easy thing to hear.

envoyé par MRPEasy le 19/09/2016

Thank you. Your "Advice for Buyers" is great.
We're happy to answer your questions. You won't always have the same staff member to work with because when you purchase the software and have questions regarding functionality and terms, a sales rep helps you. One you purchase the software, and have questions about the technology and customizations, our technical support team is there to help.

We make new releases of the software 2-3 times a quarter. We always encourage our customers to send us feature requests, and we analyze and consider each of them. We can customize the software, however, in some cases those customizations do require some cost.

We have a large support team available to answer questions. Since they work in shifts, and each work for all of our customers, you'll notice they don't personalize their responses. However, each customer's tech support request is answered within 24 hours to ensure that our team can collaborate on a solution that works best for the user.

• Publié le 09/09/2016
Aaron O.
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 25/08/2020

"Don't discount MRPeasy - it's feature rich, but easier on the user"

Commentaires: I have had a great experience with MRPeasy. The software is the most straightforward solution for MRP I've ever found. The team there is very responsive and the newsletter always has interesting information, tips, and case studies. A+ experience.

Avantages: I thought I needed feature-rich software to run my manufacturing process. I tried three other softwares. Two were Excel based. One was Odoo. What I actually needed was for someone to come along and make an efficient, easy-to-use solution. The MRPeasy team did just that.

Inconvénients: There wasn't much I didn't like about this software. The only thing I can say is that a few of the workflows felt redundant for very small companies (ones with only a few employees handling all of the tasks). At my company, we can pick the order, box it, label it all it one step. The folks at MRPeasy could probably customize that for me though, so difficult to say it's something I didn't like about the software.

envoyé par MRPeasy le 15/09/2020

Thank you for the feedback.

• Publié le 25/08/2020
Benjamin R.
COO
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/11/2019

"Best value in the small manufacturing space by far."

Commentaires: With MRPeasy our capacity doubled. It streamlined our production, and procurement so well that I'm now able to spend a lot more time on growth and sales.

Avantages: Extremely comprehensive and works seamlessly with Xero and Shopify. It is user friendly and easy to understand for any systems oriented thinker. The video support library made the initial setup much easier, and the support team was there to fill in anything I couldn't figure out on my own.

Inconvénients: There are a few functions specific to the apparel space that have not been added yet, but I have been told they are in the development pipeline.

• Publié le 14/11/2019
Tim G.
Software Pilot
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/04/2020

"Ahead of its time"

Commentaires: Quality from the beginning. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. It's logically grouped, and follows a constructive workflow. This makes it easy to use, to train, and to implement.

Avantages: Easy of use and simplicity to understand. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. We setup, train and implement manufacturing software for multiple companies, and clients find it easy to understand and operate. This is one of the very few SMB manufacturing software on the market. It's reasonably priced, and contains all of the functionality a small manufacturer will need: sales, purchasing, production, inventory management and accounting.

Inconvénients: The integration with QB Online, while functional, is limited. There is no Class tracking, and you cannot select multiple COGS accounts. Support is also only by email, normally.

envoyé par MRPeasy le 07/04/2020

Thank you for the detailed feedback. The integration with QB Online will be seriously improved in 2020.

• Publié le 06/04/2020
Rhonda W.
Automobile, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/09/2020

"Fabrication Shop"

Avantages: It is a complete POS and Management software. They have videos for training that are easy to follow.

Inconvénients: All customer support is through a email or ticket system. So no one on one. But they do answer in a timely manner .

envoyé par MRPeasy le 05/10/2020

Thank you for your feedback.

• Publié le 25/09/2020
James C.
Head of Procurement & Supply Chain
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 16/09/2019

"Good software and support"

Commentaires: MRPeasy has been a great way for us to transitioning to MRP. We've formalised our item and BOM structures, improved our production planning and made our operational purchasing more robust with this software. Overall we are happy with the product.

Avantages: The interface is slick and modern. No issues with the software being slow. The program is intuitive and can be picked up easily. There is a surprising amount of functionality. The Junior MRP easily supports multi level BOMs, different production resources, customisable fields on items, adding images etc to items. Stocked and non-stocked items are supported, as are indivisible items (I've seen some much larger systems that don't support this). Safety stock levels can be easily set and maintained, allowing for simple planning. The inventory system allows a fair amount of freedom to define stock locations as needed. The purchasing system works fine, allowing easy tracking of what is on order. I'd say something similar for the Customer order interface -customer orders can be input easily, documents such as proforma or commercial invoices can be defined. We've definitely appreciated the customer support we've received. Answers come back within 24 hours and though not everything can always be changed, the answers are helpful. On more than one occasion I've provided feedback on certain screens and have had the response come back that yes, that sounds like a good change to make and we'll release that change in a week or so. We've found this super helpful and haven't seen that from too many other software companies.

Inconvénients: There is not too much here, but the main bugbear for us is the work orders. Our BOMs have multiple levels and we would expect that MRP would spit out individual work orders for each operation that needs to be done. Instead, a single work order comes out, which can be worked on by different resources, but when a production process can take several weeks that means things like WIP become hard to manage. So we have to either accept this and make that work or split our work orders down, which makes production planning more manual.

envoyé par MRPEasy le 19/09/2019

Hello James,

Thank you very much for kind words and detailed feedback!

Regarding too big work orders. MRPeasy has a special environment optimized for workers: Internet-kiosk. It shows tasks that are assigned to a particular worker. All other information, that isn't needed, is hidden.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any additional questions.

• Publié le 16/09/2019
Andrew W.
Managing Director
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/10/2020

"MRP Easy is the perfect fit to to our business with a fast learning curve and is easy to use."

Commentaires: On the whole the software fits us perfectly. We develop and build real new concepts and technical products and although we use full assemblies to build keeping our BOM's short and supply list down I can see that it can easily handle growth and more complex things. Its something that I think is critical as I don't want to waist time learning something else later.

Avantages: The progressive nature of the software and its ability to jump to the exact page you need. It's pretty too in the simplest non-cluttered clean way. Very we written with nothing to clutter things up or slow you down. I think it's excellent and would recommend it to anyone.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a button to jump straight to Bill of materials or even a custom shortcut ability to choose what you want it to jump to i.e. show all Bill of materials or what ever the user wanted to find. Like a star after a search has been done when selected it adds it to a favourites.

• Publié le 01/10/2020
Charlotte G.
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/07/2020

"Desperate for support in Australia!"

Commentaires: Initially very excited with the possibility, but enthusiasm is waning due to recurring problems.

Avantages: Easy to use; good stock control up to limits of system

Inconvénients: Support is lacking, as when questions are posed - a very generic solution is posted per email.
No telephone support and this is problematic, as generic solutions are not solving our problem.

envoyé par MRPeasy le 06/08/2020

Thank you for your feedback and for being our client for more than 3 years.
We strive to provide the world's best customer support and we are always on the quest to improve it further.

• Publié le 28/07/2020
Marko J.
Director Electrical Engineering
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/02/2017

"A very good tool for small to medium production."

Commentaires: The MRPeasy helped us a lot in organizing our production after moving on from prototyping. After a few months system is working perfectly for us, and the new features come out regularly, and quite often on our own request. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is starting in the field of production, or these who already have the complicate enterprise systems which are not the good match for their needs (mostly stock control and manufacturing).

Avantages: - Nice design, web based
- Excellent support, they answer mostly within a couple of hours. Contact is made through the application itself.
- Fast development, implementation of requested functions
- Easy to use after the proper training
- Good price

Inconvénients: - It needs some time to understand the software functionality properly, but the help is good.
- Sometimes the functions are not a perfect fit for your particular needs, but the support helps in this case.
- Backup is supported only as a manual download of the database. It's not possible to choose a point in the past and restore if you haven't downloaded the database manually.

envoyé par N/A le 24/02/2017

Thank you, great customer!

• Publié le 21/02/2017
Afiq akram A.
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/11/2019

"Great MRP system."

Avantages: 1. Fast to load (lazy loading)
2. Stable, no crash / server down.
3. Can show/hide all coloumns except 1 coloumn - serial number#
4. Have internal Task (To-Do) function, that can be used/seen across users.
5. Can filter multiple data for all coloumns.
6. Have quarantine, expiry date function.
7. Can book customer orders even though the stock already sold out (but must issue new Purchase to supplier before booking)

Inconvénients: 1. Report/statistics is limited
2. Graph (statistic) is not printable, can view only

• Publié le 29/11/2019
Kyle Y.
Exploitation minière et métaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/01/2019

"Very versatile and easy to use software!"

Avantages: This software is by far the simplest piece of ERP software I have ever used. In most cases, simple software meant very limited functionality. MRPeasy is not only simple to use, but can handle all the major functions that software of this nature should handle. All for a very reasonable price.

Inconvénients: Some of the data transfers between Quickbooks online and MRPeasy, are hard to track, but not impossible. Since I started using the software, the support team has taken care of all the issues I have ran into. So even this is not that big of a deal.

• Publié le 08/01/2019
Andrew B.
PLanning & Purchasing Manager
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 25/01/2019

"MRP Easy is simply the best MRP system on the market. Hands Down!"

Avantages: MRP Easy is "easy" to set up and integrate into your business. It has all the features you would expect and pricing is very reasonable.
Managing purchasing, customer orders, inventory, manufacturing, costings, OEE is made very easy, it integrates into most accounting packages easily and customer support is very good.
But most importantly the usability of the program is outstanding.

Inconvénients: Would like to be able to customize reporting a little more apart from that we are yet to find a floor.

• Publié le 25/01/2019
Steve P.
Director, Engineering
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/03/2017

"Great MRP solution for SME manufacturers"

Commentaires: Took a bit of time to learn, but the flexibility and feature set within MRPEasy are absolutely perfect for our business. With multi-level bill of materials, production scheduling, stock control, purchasing, invoicing and simple CRM it does everything we need. Traceability from a single end product to every component purchased is superb.

Avantages: Masses of features, flexibility and

Inconvénients: Like all MRP systems, it takes a bit of getting used to.

• Publié le 22/03/2017
Amy S.
Manufacturing Engineer
Appareils médicaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/08/2020

"Great Product"

Avantages: Easy integration with Xero.
For our company the modules of production planning/manufacturing, procurement and stocks are very important and this software fits our purpose.
Help is great, aid in assisting in most of your needs (both online, and through customer support)

Inconvénients: Due to the multiple options and its large variety of tools, it is a little bit complex to understand - just untill you get the grasp of the software - especially when the time for implementation and integration does not permit long hours of training before the actual deployment.

envoyé par MRPeasy le 11/08/2020

Thank you for the review.

• Publié le 05/08/2020
Nikola M.
Exploitation minière et métaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/01/2017

"Not-so-EasyMRP"

Commentaires: We are small company manufacturing aftermarket parts for motorcycles. We have less than 10 products and we do all manufacturing by ourselves. Our needs for MRP software are not too high, simple manufacturing orders, BOM's, routings, purchasing, and inventory. Before subscribing, MRPEasy team was very forthcoming and open to communication. However, one month of using this software was a complete disaster. I never received so many "no's" from any support team. Some simple things, like changing quantities in inventory, for past dates, was not possible and we were asked for a fee only to change dates of 52 lots. We would have done this manually, but it is not possible. Of course, there is a large number of similar issues. To be honest, support team response was very quick, but in 100% percent reply is totally unusable.
I am very careful what I write on the internet about some business if that is negative, but I have lost almost a month filling a database, only to realize that support is almost non-existent and some basic features just don't work. Be careful.

Avantages: Very communicative sales team. Before you subscribe.

Inconvénients: Only straightforward activities are possible without paying extra for 'software development'. There isn't a way to correct errors in counting, without hiring 'development' team. Strange and not an intuitive interface. Support is only good to direct you to manuals and videos; if you don't find a solution for your problem there - it can't be solved.

• Publié le 10/01/2017
Francois B.
Project Director
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/12/2016

"Great for small manufacturing"

Commentaires: Great customer service and overall the product is quite strong. Definitely one of the best bang for your buck. It is very much a MRP, not an ERP and must integrate with a separate accounting system. The CRM is basic but does everything you need it too. Stock, BOM, and inventory management is excellent. Managing production and assembly orders is a breeze.

Avantages: - Production time management.
- Costing outlook
- ease of use
- Price
- Simplicity
- Inventory management

Inconvénients: - Requires external accounting software, but is tied in with MRP Easy once you login.
- Basic CRM
- Designed for small and medium sized companies

envoyé par MRPEasy le 13/06/2019

Thank you for you feedback. As of 11.2018 MRPeasy has Standard Accounting module.

• Publié le 14/12/2016
Angus G.
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/07/2019

"Very impressed"

Commentaires: Having reviewed a number of options MRPeasy seemed the best option for managing production. We have not been disappointed - in fact MRPeasy has exceeded expectations. Potentially complex issues such as multiple production sites and stock transfers are now easily managed. Overall we are very satisfied with the software and are happy to recommend to others.

Avantages: MRPeasy solved a lot of issues for us including stock control, purchase order management and handling BOMs efficiently. We like the fact that MRPeasy have saved us time, improved accuracy and greatly improved efficiency in all these areas.

Inconvénients: There is a steep learning curve, but the support database and videos are excellent. No major problems at all.

• Publié le 08/07/2019
Jason W.
Production Manager
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/06/2017

"OEM Review"

Commentaires: Great solution for small & medium size businesses

Avantages: Material & Order scheduling & releasing. Customization ability. Affordable pricing structure. Ease of use.

Inconvénients: Production Scheduling & viewings is limited. Outsourcing functions need improvement. Scheduling subtasks needs improvement.

• Publié le 14/06/2017
Harry T.
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 31/01/2017

"Easy does it"

Commentaires: Simply to use, intuitive online software which makes implementing an MRP solution into your business straight forward. Would recommend again and again. We have implemented a start to finish solution within a few months of initial download and we have currently 9066 product variations, each consisting of a BOM and Routing made up of thousands of components.

Avantages: Quick to learn, intuitive interface with incredibly responsive customer support. Customization on request. Great time scheduling.

Inconvénients: There are one or two development quirks which don't affect the usability of the software, but that are all coming out this quarter in their next development release.

• Publié le 31/01/2017
Kristi S.
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/08/2017

"Perfect product, friendly support"

Commentaires: Will be able to sleep at night, knowing we have the inventory to fulfill customer orders.

Avantages: I looked at dozens of software titles, and MRPEasy is the only product that has the functionality I need without a massive upfront cost. This is truly the only option for a small manufacturer who needs lot traceability.

Inconvénients: Everything is done for you, you do not need to be technical at all, but I wish that small things (changing font sizes on labels, etc) could be done by a user with technical skills, instead of needing to open a paid support ticket.

• Publié le 23/08/2017
Alessanro Z.
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/01/2019

"A good choice!"

Commentaires: Great Solution!

Avantages: Is extremely user-friendly, the Manual on-line is always updated and well written. A lot of videos showing the different features.
We were able to set-up the ERP autonomously.
The software offers all the most important features required to manage the production activities and the procurement.
The BOMs are well managed (we use up to 8 level BOMs).

Inconvénients: At the moment we do not have any particular issue. All user are satisfied and are working on the ERP after few hours of training.

• Publié le 29/01/2019
Neil M.
Managing Director
Machines, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/03/2019

"Excellent software for a small industrial machinery manufacturing"

Commentaires: We have managed to decrease our stock levels and increase our cash flow tremendously thanks to MRPEasy. Because we can now keep track of our stock levels much more easily and consolidate purchases from the same vendor across multiple orders and BOM's, we now have shorter manufacturing lead times and increased efficiency.

Avantages: It is easy to implement ourselves and took just over 2 weeks to complete.

Inconvénients: The user has to get used to the process flow and this can take some time.

• Publié le 20/03/2019
Stefano B.
COO
  • Publié le 27/05/2015

"I am everyday user of MRPEasy software"

Commentaires: MRPEasy is a gamechanger for medium-small manufacturing companies. It has provided us with a competitive advantage we needed to increase capacity, customer satisfaction, productivity and overall performance. We are very happy with the system.

• Publié le 27/05/2015