15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur SportsEngine

En savoir plus sur SportsEngine

Plus de 20 000 organisations utilisent SportsEngine HQ pour trouver de nouveaux membres, collecter des fonds, lancer des magasins de vêtements et collecter des cotisations.

En savoir plus sur SportsEngine

Quick notifications to be alert about the weather or other issues in a practice or a match. Is very useful for parents with kids in sports.

Some of the setup in the steps in the back end can be confusing if you are not very computer savy. But once you get the hang of things.

SportsEngine - Notes

4,0

SportsEngine a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 197 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SportsEngine ?

Duval
Sportif (Cameroun)
Articles de sport, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Super cool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Dans l'ensemble l'application reste très bonne je vous la recommande

Sa facilité dans son utilisation de l'application

La couleur de l'application bref chacun a ses couleurs qu'il préfère

Mark
Mark
Manager of Support Process (É.-U.)

Parents love it ... rockstar support ... simple to use!

Commentaires : We just ran a fundraiser through the site. 4421 individual products sold through a shareable social media link from our Sports Engine team page. We made money for our lacrosse club and I didn't have to lift a finger. They built it all as a registration. When it comes time for delivery I run one report and all the data is there.

The interface is simple and user-friendly. Parents and players love the team stats feature! Great mobile App. Reporting is a breeze exportable .xls for everything you want to know. Registrations can be used for fundraising sales. Can't say enough about their support team and I manage a support team for a web hosting company. I could have built all the functionality myself but it would have taken months these guys have an out of the box solution at a reasonable price. Don't listen to the hater reviews they have no idea what it takes to keep an application like this running and are looking for free software that can't do what you need it to do. This stuff works and is reasonably priced!

Some limitations to the size of pick list you can have them build for you when using registrations as fundraising management but I'm asking a lot of their support team to manually build out lists. I wish they would implement export to Google Drive in the spreadsheet reporting features.

Meghan
Executive Member-Secretary (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best League Set up with amazing customer service!

Commentaires : We use this for everything our Little League needs for admins, parents, athletes and spectators. We utilize just about every aspect the site offers. From registration to our own merchandise sales, emails to rescheduling and constant contact with any member of the league. Always finding more options to make the navigation even easier and functions I didn’t know existed. I love using SE!

I love the way the site and app are easy to use for most, but the customer service/help options are the best I’ve ever used. The options for making the site customized for your needs are so easy and fun! You can even set up training sessions on a specific topic if needed! Keeps all our information easy to pull up and organized while letting our athletes and parents informed.

Could be a bit cheaper, like 3% + $1 each transaction like competitors.

Source : GetApp

After 13 years, this is what you get, and it's NOT good.

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This is a HORRIBLE company to do business with and if you are looking for a company to make your life easier with amateur sports this is no longer the one. NGIN used to be friendly, now that it is owned by NBC it is obvious that they DO NOT CARE, they just want your money.

Nothing anymore. Everything I have questions about they give me a standard "we do not have that capability" answer. They make decisions based on what they want (easy) versus what would be best for their customer.

I was one of the very first users of NGIN (SportsEngine predecessor) in 2012, 13 years ago. Back then it was very easy to talk to a customer service agent or sales to get issues resolved, and usually immediate response to all issues. I run a High School Football Program in Canada where we register our athletes online and have been doing so for the past 13 years using SportsEngine. This year they decided to 'change' aspects of the registration WITHOUT reaching out to us to tell us of functionality changes that are important to our process of registering athletes, causing some major pains in processing registrations.Every once in a while a user runs into an issue where they try to complete the registration, trying to make a payment and all they get on the screen is a frozen 'sending your payment' message. Nothing goes through. This is not all people trying to register, but a significant amount of them.I contacted SportsEngine customer service (they only allow this in an online chat) on at least 6 occasions over a week long period and the only response I have received is an automated 'we are looking into it' . NO resolution. I booked a telephone conversation with them (that takes a week to book in advance btw) and here we are, 2 hours past the scheduled time they were supposed to call me and you guessed it, NO PHONE CALL. It is THEIR problem and it has been over a week and not even a message or call to tell me where they are at with my issue.

christine
webmaster (É.-U.)

Best Out There

Commentaires : Or club is able to spend the time with the actual things that matter for any youth sports organization: the families....we know the business side is now solid with the use of SportsEngine.

Help desk tutorials so you can be self sufficient. Fee collection is HUGE for volunteer organizations....so the multiple options of installments, customizations, and billing are amazingly helpful....especially as businesses are moving away from taking checks. Our club was literally in the red until we got SportsEngine to help us collect fees properly, communicate, and promote. ALSO now HUGE is that our main league can send the game schedule directly to our website! ALL on same platform now and gigantic time saver!

I have seen the availability of immediate support diminish.... Support is GREAT but reaching someone quickly, as a volunteer like myself, is important. Communicating to people who are not 'members' would help...as we have Alumni who are not comfortable with websites.

Kraig
Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Why I chose SportsEngine

Commentaires : I've been with these guys from the beginning with multiple sports and clubs. They keep improving, keep listening and are generally fun people to work with. I think there's room for improvement in their product and they keep doing that, which is what I appreciate the most. They're also far ahead of their competition in terms of support and engagement with their user community.

SportsEngine is more than a website. It's team collaboration software, content sharing, volunteer management, financial management and more. I still use other software tools, but I wouldn't have to, and in many cases it's just a matter of taking the time to migrate to SportsEngine's better solutions. I still use Ground.Work for collecting fees, because it's cheaper, but SportsEngine would be easier for me in the long run, if my board would let me switch.

There are some features of SportsEngine that I find unintuitive, like News and News Aggregators, but the functionality and support is there, which is far more than I can say for most competitors. I also think some collaborations with partners like Ground.Work or JotForm would make sense to reduce cost and complexity of the existing solutions within the SportsEngine suite.

Dave
Webmaster (Canada)
Sports, 11–50 employés

Doubled the size of our club

Commentaires : It's doubled the size of our club in three year. The new site seems to project more confidence but it also appears very high in search engine results for our area, so we have more exposure. It's dramatically reduced the time we have to spend getting information to people or collecting information and fees.

Once setup, it is easy to prepare for each season by making any changes to past registrations and duplicating them for the next season. It's radically reduced the amount of cash and checks we handle -- almost every transaction goes through the website now.

Some may find the initial setup tricky but Sports Engine offers a service for setting up your website, and rates that are really good if you compare with having an web design agency doing the work.

Wally
League Secretary (É.-U.)

Youth Football League Loves SportsEngine

Ease of use. Very cost effective to switch over to and use year to year. High Levels of communication within the tool. SportsEngine is always making changes to try and improve the software. Adaptability between different orgs to use one piece of software for multiple different leagues and sports. I highly recommend this offtware quite to help in running youth sports orgs.

Sometimes the customer service people take a little longer than you would expect to answer questions.

Eric
Owner (É.-U.)

Not good customer service

Commentaires : I am really concerned about customer service. Very poor follow up. “POOR”

Sharp, several element options and feature

When I need to make any major changes I don’t have the opportunity to move fast.

Terrence
Director (É.-U.)

Online registration management

Commentaires : Player registration and sign up is easy for players parents, we are able to upload forms we need filled out. The financials are easy to understand and makes record keeping a breeze. Any problems are handled quickly.

Customization It can be tailored to fit your organizations size and unique needs.

A little overwhelming if your computer literacy is weak.

Jon
Jon
Vice President Fundraising Products (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Great Salesrep, Horrible, Clunky Interface and terrible email editor- stay away!

Commentaires : (There must be a limit above)... but there's more bad news: The registration form must be built by 'SportsEngine Engineers'. There's no way to modify it yourself, and when you do add fields, weird things happen and people can't complete the form. Also, don't add fields like "Parent2 Email Address"... because you would think that means that Parent2 would get copied on email and nothing is further from the truth. Also, the system doesn't recognize registrations from the same family (if they occur separately). The result? No way to calculate a 'Maximum Charge" (In our league it's max $300/family)... This just results in more time wasted explaining the limitations of SportsEngine to parents. The system is cobbled together from a bunch of different technologies... for example, the website editor is different from the registration system, which is COMPLETELY different from the payments system. SportsEngine Sales People... YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE. DON'T DECEIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS INTO THINKING IT IS JUST ONE SYSTEM. The support is basically chat only, and very, very hard to get a hold of a live human being. Bottom line, we've been using this two seasons already, and this is the last one as far as I am concerned. (Note: We serve around 1,200 families across a handful of sports including basketball, baseball, softball, volleyball, etc.) So if you are still reading this and somehow still considering SportsEngine, absolutely make sure you are shown how to do basic tasks.

The ability to log in using Gmail is the saving grace of this software. I also like the admin edit mode (the only thing I like about the edit mode), where you can see what the website looks like as a user, and then change components of it. But that's about it.

Oh, where do I begin??? The HTML editor looks like it is circa 1997. It's was clearly designed for older computers- you can't even see what you are typing-not enough space. Also, What You See is DEFINITELY NOT what you get. For example, you have to know to hit the Enter key twice if you actually want a line space. Also, forget dropping or pasting pictures- you have to know HTML. You have to have a degree in SQL programming to figure out how to pull reports. Worse, there is no common field (like a Google Search field) where you can enter in some piece of information... you have to select filter, then select the field, then select a list of operators... and so on... and this is just to find coaches who are registered for the Boys 3rd/4th grade division. it's so frustrating! Then there are the things you can't do at all... like add an extra email address... This happens all of the time... As an admin, I get requests from parents to add another email address... and I CAN'T DO IT! Only the person who created the account can add additional notification email addresses, and even then (in at least one case) they still don't get emails form the system. And the emails you do get have automatic advertising.... and are definitely NOT mobile friendly. It gets worse from there- Coaches HATE, HATE, HATE using SportsEngine to try and upload schedules or even send messages to their team. They actually voted to go back to email.

Seamus

Customer Service & Support...not here

Commentaires : It's fines as long as you don't need help. If you find yourself needing help just know it's going to more than likely not going to happen the same day. If you go online to request their help they ask you to select 5 minutes of 15 minutes of help time....what the heck...what if my problem takes 20 minutes

Recurring billing but due to lack of customer support it's not worth it

SportsEngine leadership clearly see customer service and support as overhead and does everything in their power to keep this expense down to maximize their bottom line.

Kip
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Used to be Great

Commentaires : Poor. If I can find another company with some similar features, even it not as robust would change today. If you can figure it all out yourself. If you are OK reading and not getting support from a person, this would work. Very robust and a great site, they simply do not have the back office to support tit.

It is very robust. it gives you so many features, from billing, emails, webpages, rosters, etc. That is what first attracted me to it and the best part about it.

The customer service has disappeared. They used to be great but I feel they have grown too fast and are just going for the buck without having the support to help. As a visual and audio learner, reading is the least efficient way for me as a customer to get the information needed. If someone registers, it may show it, but it does not show up. I have tried two different methods that they suggest and there are still huge errors with it. I tried to update my billing and get the please wait processing and it never progresses. There are issues when people think they are registered for my site and they are not, they are signed on to Ngin, but not mine. Sometimes a pop up shows up, but most of the time it does not. There should be a banner or something to flag people as that would save so much time and frustration.

Tiffany
Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Great Idea with a few Bugs

Commentaires : Overall, in spite of a few challenges such as slow updates, this app has been very helpful to me as a very busy mom with kids and multiple sports. It keeps my schedule easy to manage and view at any time. It also is useful to have the chat and messages features order to get a hold of teammates or coaches. If the few small issues would be resolved, it would be perfect!!

This is a busy mom’s dream. You can add multiple sports teams as your favorites, allowing you to view a daily schedule encompassing multiple sports teams.

I have noticed some small bugs with this app. Sometimes, my schedules do not update automatically. This leads to confusion. I also have had some issues with the chat feature. When someone sends a message in chat, the message appears on the home screen of my phone. The message is truncated as usual. When I click on the message or open the app to view the whole thing, Sometimes the message is not there. Even when I try to refresh the message page, the messages will not appear for several hours. This can be problematic when a message is time-sensitive.

Sports Commission Director (É.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

SportsEngine is by far the easiest sports related software platform I've ever used.

Commentaires : Ease of use, improved communication and much more.

As the Director the Mankato Sports Commission as well as being involved at a volunteer level for numerous sports organizations I have been exposed to and had to use many different sports related software/website platforms. SportsEngine is hands down the best of any I have ever used. In minutes I can show somebody who has never used the software a few basic things and get them up to speed enough that they can easily help manage a website on this platform. I love that you don't need to know how to write code or really any technical aspects in order to make changes or updates.

Occasionally I run into things I'd like to do on our website that are not available as options however the SportsEngine team always gets back to me in timely fashion to either let me know of a way to do it or let me know if that is something they are working on.

Derek
Marketing and Communications Manager (É.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

SportsEngine has been a great partner and provider for our organization for nearly a decade.

Commentaires : We currently use the software for our website, a mobile app, tournament software, background screening and online registrations.

The best part about SportsEngine's platform is how easy it is to use. It is very simple for administrators who don't have a computer science or programming background to learn how to use the site and create a great online presence. Another great feature of this software is how it is being continuously improved. There are a number of features and functionality available today are weren't just a couple of years ago, and product enhancements continue to be launched frequently.

Registration fees include a transaction fee and a percentage-based processing fee. These seem small up front, but they can really add up if you process a significant number (or high priced) registrations.

Sara
Sports, 1 001–5 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Terrible product for Organization management

Nothing. There is literally nothing I like most about this software.

I can't think of one redeeming thing about this platform. It's terrible for administrators and families alike The communication tools are awful (the texts alert you to check your email... super redundant... it's 2021!!!) The registration platform doesn't actually work as their videos claim, and the app is so super glitchy that when managers change events, the changes "stick" less than half the time. There is ZERO customer service, I have yet to speak to an actual person. The only reason we stuck with them for so long was because US Club used them.. We're leaving ASAP and you should, too!!!

Richard
Implementation (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Great for Youth Baseball

Commentaires : This product helped save all the bac and forth via text messages with parents, it allowed parents to tell me if their son or daughter can make a game or practice and it also allows me keep track of the games within the app. Nothing but a great convenient experience.

I love how it's easy to manage your team, and send out notifications, schedules and game updates to all the parents without having to send out the info via a group text which can get messy.

There isn't much that I don't like about the software. I just wish there was a way to force the parents to RSVP however that isn't a software issue.

Christie
Owner (É.-U.)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great platform for teams, camps and clinics

Commentaires : Overall, I have found that SportsEngine is a wonderful platform. It is easy to work with, great for camps and clinics and teams.

I loved how easy it was to schedule camps, tracking students and the flexibility to make adjustments. The software is easy to learn and if you get stuck at all your rep is really easy to get a hold of.

I did not like that I could not really customize my own website. I really wanted my website to look unique and similar to my previous site. It was hard to work around their existing templates.

KALEN
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Great Product! Great Customer Service

I love using SportsEngine software. It has made having a functional website even easier. From the design to the daily use and customer service, every part of the partnership has exceeded my expectations.

Nothing, it has been a perfect option for our club.

Elijah
Executive Director (É.-U.)

Sports

Commentaires : Outdated system, that is not user friendly.
Customer service is lacking as well.
I would not recommend to someone looking for a Registration System.

Easy to review archived documents. Registration processing fee is not bad. In line with the market.

The accounting function is outdated. Very difficult to track and drill down on accounts. Accounts receivables are impossible to track. No link to keep players from playing if their account become delinquent.

CEO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

HTA Endorses SportsEngine!

Commentaires : It's been terrific. We have a small team working with SportsEngine and our website and SE and the service and support team have been fantastic to work with.

The connectivity of information with anyone in the SportsEngine system, making it much easier to bring new people into the software and database. Also, the ability to manage registration and receive funds!

Haven't run into any obstacles yet! SportsEngine is so much better than our previous web hosting experience.

Steve

Ease of use is King!

Commentaires : Excellent, I have been assigned my own Customer Service Person and they are brilliant!

It is very user friendly. I am pleased with how simple tasks are to adjust my Club website without having to contact a customer service rep.

I would be happier if there was a league scheduler as originally discussed. It would be easier than using a third party.

Brian
Webmaster (É.-U.)

Easy to learn and use with great features and integration

Very easy to learn and use, even for non technical users. Integration is a big plus and saves time from manually having to perform certain tasks. Updated mobile app calendar integration is a big plus as well!

A few quirks with the calendar and adding events, (ie selecting a specific date and trying to add a new event, reverts back to the current date instead of the one you selected) not a deal breaker but I have had to go back and change things because I forgot about that. I also wish there were more available canned templates to choose from.

Gary
Sports, 2–10 employés

Sports Engine is a great company with a great mission to serve youth sports. Love the platform!

Scheduling, rosters, and social media integration are just some of the best features. No coding knowledge is necessary but customizing the site is definitely possible with Css and HTML. Our families love the news feeds and mobile app. We also use the included DIBS service for volunteer management and online registration is a breeze and very customizable!