Avis clients sur TrackVia

4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,7 /5

En savoir plus sur TrackVia

La plateforme mobile basée sur le cloud de TrackVias vous permet de développer des applications de flux de travail personnalisées sans ressources informatiques étendues en seulement quelques semaines.

En savoir plus sur TrackVia

16 avis affichés

Tom L.
President/CEO
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/09/2018

"Perfect if you want to build your own database system"

Commentaires: The initial training support is among the best we've ever seen.

Avantages: The fact that we can customize our database and create specific reports was a big selling feature of this product. The initial training helped us get started and we've been able to take it from there.

Inconvénients: Using the system and customizing it can get very complicated. After the initial consultation, you are on your own so make sure you keep refreshing your skills on using the system.

• Publié le 18/09/2018
Software Development Manager
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/08/2018

"Trackvia for freight management"

Commentaires: We are using the trackvia system to track projects, purchase orders, progress, shipments, warehousing, installation and billing.

Avantages: I like the ability to make tables with relationships the can be compiled into separate views easily. The “low code” platform really helps small business.

Inconvénients: I don’t like how the fields are so constricted. It almost makes it feel bulky and not user friendly. You get 4 spaces per page length to input data. So a three character field will take a minimum of a quarter the length.

• Publié le 06/08/2018
Music Teacher
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 19/02/2020

"Lite User"

Avantages: At the time, it was easy to set up and go for someone with little to no coding experience. I needed a product to help me track music lessons, clients, students, expenses, mileage, etc. Excel spreadsheets were not cutting it. Help me generate numbers I needed for my clients but also for end of year taxes, etc.

Inconvénients: I was looking for something lite. I wasn't ready to purchase or need to purchase a plan. However, I was at the tail end of their offered free version. It seemed they were starting to market bigger users but I did end of taking it elsewhere and (ironically buy a plan there).

• Publié le 19/02/2020
Jason R.
Branch Manager
  • Publié le 27/07/2017

"Great Tech. You should also contact Chris Kennedy 801-455-4755 to go over options"

Avantages: I love how vast the universe is within this system. We were able to build a very specialized, unique work flow that aligned exactly with our company goals. Everyone was able to engage in the development and make it our own. The company is extremely responsive to our calls and fixes. Reliable and no down time.

Inconvénients: Some of the reporting is limited and I know they are working on it. The app is something that they and we are working on. Some small glitches that they are working on, but have limited effect on our day to day.

• Publié le 27/07/2017
Bob B.
Solution engineer
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/03/2018

"Great workflow routing tool"

Avantages: The highly customizable solution is easy to use and works well for our Business Analyst. The ease of use allows them to not only document the business processes but build solutions to support it.

Inconvénients: The complexity creates a bit of a learning curve. The e-forms could be more point and click configurable.

• Publié le 11/03/2018
Michael R.
Sales
  • Publié le 04/05/2018

"Track via is a sweet program for both desktop and mobile use for project management, allowing collab"

Avantages: I like the fact that it is simoltaneuous to switch back and forth between app and desktop to add items from multiple parties; it is also great to be able to design your own features with sufficient and great help from the TV team. It's also cheap.

Inconvénients: There are some times when the save/progress through hmthe system can be a bit tricky but that is a lot easier from an admin user profile.

• Publié le 04/05/2018
Elizabeth C.
Lead Contract Administrator
Vente au détail
  • Publié le 25/11/2015

"This is an awesome, simple to use tool."

Avantages: TrackVia support is unsurpassed. I love that you can import from and export to Excel; that setting up a table is incredibly easy. It is a very intuitive and user-friendly program that has proved immensely useful in researching contracts, etc. The document merge is a dream.

Inconvénients: If I could point to anything, it's the inability to shift records between similar tables rather than having to export and then import, losing any docs that were uploaded.

• Publié le 25/11/2015
Security Guard
  • Publié le 16/04/2018

"Flexible platform and very ease to use"

Avantages: The software is highly customizable and user friendly. It is much easier for our team to manage rather than having multiple shared sheets and files.

Inconvénients: TrackVia is a bit complex to use which is great but it can be challenging for new users to get the hang of.

• Publié le 16/04/2018
John kenneth M.
Process Specialist
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 09/10/2017

"This is super great application"

Commentaires: This is a worth to spend for. I am very satisfied with this software that we really have a real-time data.

Avantages: This software is a big help for every work industry. I am so glad that this software will literally remove the usage of paper.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 09/10/2017
Naresh J.
Owner and Center Director
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/09/2017

"Keep it Simple or it will choke"

Commentaires: Helps set up a workflow to share information and rid yourself of paper.

Avantages: Requires no programming. Great support to set it up, much better than spreadsheets and has great ability to share information.

Inconvénients: It slows down very significantly when you exceed 100 fields. Also, the fonts on the interface are too small to use with smart phones.

• Publié le 20/09/2017
John M.
Sr. Manager
  • Publié le 08/04/2015

"Up And Running In Few Minutes"

Commentaires: I have been using TrackVia for about 3 1/2 years. I was looking for a cloud-based database to better manage my Dept function from the application we were using at the time. Not being extremely gifted with the technical talents needed to develop my own system, nor wanting to wait for my Company's internal support groups to approve the purchase/development/install/support of a new app, I needed something I could manage myself. TrackVia has features I need to build the custom app to match exactly what I need without paying for a bloated pre-packaged application with features we may never use. TrackVia has enabled my team to expand our support processes to areas we didn't think possible before. The ease of use, speed, and flexibility allowed us to build just the application we need, and not have to change our internal business processes for an off-the-shelf application built to someone else's specs.

Karen P.
Director Finance Transformation
  • Publié le 08/04/2015

"Finance Tranformation using TrackVia Classic"

Commentaires: Using TrackVia we have replaced over a hundred shared spreadsheets, Access databases, and countless email traffic. We have built a solution that incorporates workflow and keeps pertinent data on dashboards that function as action lists. Using the API we have interfaced several key data sets that assist in data audit and keeping information relevant. The ability to grow the applications incrementally and to solve real business problems has been of tremendous benefit for our needs. We use TrackVia for Anti Money Laundering and other audit and compliance purposes.

Ryan G.
Director of Fleet and Supply Chain
  • Publié le 20/06/2017

"Excellent team at TV. They are responsive and helpful. Plus they have a cool product"

Avantages: Web based. It's customized to my brand. It easily tracks the flow of product from manufacturing to distribution.

Inconvénients: it took longer to launch. It was a bit more heavy lifting on my side then expected.

• Publié le 20/06/2017
Elizabeth C.
Contract Administrator
  • Publié le 08/04/2015

"This program has reduced my workload by 50%!"

Commentaires: This is an incredibly easy-to-use, intuitive database management program that imports from and exports to Excel. You can create custom forms and merge your data; ditto for labels or letters. There are other functionalities as well, such as sales tracking, email alerts, email campaigns, etc. We use it to track agreements and we can even upload an actual copy of the agreement to the program. It's awesome!

Harmandeep S.
Software Engineer
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 25/04/2018

"TrackVia"

Avantages: It is a good web based tool. It has a good tracking workflow from the initialization to the end product. It is pretty flexible to integrate it with different project and teams.

Inconvénients: It takes a little more time to setup and launch. It is a bit complex and could be more challenging in comparison to other tools for new users.

• Publié le 25/04/2018
Brian E.
Senior Director, Live Event Product Line
  • Publié le 10/07/2017

"Awesome, flexible platform, with even better customer service"

Avantages: The ease of use and flexibility to configure applications to meet specific project needs allows us to quickly incorporate Trackvia into projects without massive burden from our team.

Inconvénients: The table configurations can be tailored to fit our needs, however some of the configurations take Trackvia's team to help set up. That said, Trackvia's customer support is fantastic.

• Publié le 10/07/2017