15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur EHR 24/7

Solution d'EHR (dossier médical partagé) offrant des fonctionnalités telles que les prescriptions électroniques, la numérisation, la dictée, des notes SOAP personnalisables, etc.

En savoir plus sur EHR 24/7

EHR integrates with Office Ally's Practice Management software for ease of billing.

Was free but now being charged. Rejects certain codes even when valid.

EHR 24/7 - Notes

4,0
3,9

EHR 24/7 a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 164 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé EHR 24/7 ?

Susanne
Susanne
Medial Billing Specialist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent Software for Medical billing and EHR management

Commentaires : My experience with EHR/ 24/7 has been very good. I help set practitioners up with this software all the time. What I do is create a template from speaking with the providers and then have them submit it to Office Ally and go through the set-up that way. This method allows the providers to really personalize the categories and wording to their office and specialty. Thumbs up Office Ally you have made this program very easy to set-up, use and personalize.
Data entry during a visit is very smooth once you get the initial programming of your common phrases saved. This speeds up the provider's data entry time considerably and allows more time with their patients.

I like the simplicity of Office Ally. It is very easy to use for scheduling your patient, managing their electronic health record with easy to use templates and following the electronic billing process.

The only thing I would add to Office Ally after using it for 8 years plus, would be the ability to print out a patient ledger with the provider's name, address and phone number at the top. If there isn't a balance due on the account the statements won't include the visits dso the only option for me to print a form that our patients need for their HSA and FSA accounting is the patient ledger. If you print a superbill at the time of service it will be inclusive of all these things but the aftercare for financials is where this pops up. Other than this one little thing I am very happy with Office Ally and you can't beat the pricing!

Robert
Chiropractor (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Chiropractors view on EHR 24/7

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall the system is a cost effective EHR and can be made to work in a chiropractic setting, but it does feel like work arounds are needed. It is not flashy, but it gets the job done. Some upgrades are overdue both visually and functionally.

SOAP notes are generally straight forward, creating follow up visits with information from previous visits is fairly quick. Reviewing notes is easily managed with the overview.

Interface is a bit dated. While there is an option to create custom forms, its not very intuitive and was not very appealing for daily use. Would like to see more chiropractic specific features (system clearly targeting medical), treatment plan tracking, etc. The ability to create an intuitive form that ported the information to the SOAP layout would be great. In house payment processing is a must.

il y a 4 mois

Robert, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Leena

Easy to use EMR

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Have been single provider practice using this extremely simple and easy to do notes billing all in same program

Also has billing very easy to use lab integration

Everything is perfect no issues working very well

il y a 2 semaines

Leena, thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product.

Bryce
Owner Doctor (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Priced right, but takes some set up and getting used to.

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I've been with this system for 8 years and haven't found a reason strong enough to get something different. I think that speaks a lot.

I like the price of this product, mostly because my whole clinic is run through this system. Notes, claims, payments and scheduling all can be done through this system. I also like that, once set up, is easy to train front office workers on it.

Set up took a long time. It's now very personalized but not exactly how I would want it, but good enough.

il y a 4 mois

Bryce, Thank you for the review and for being a valued customer. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Cameron
Chiropractor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Okay for price but better out

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Okay wouldn’t go back to be honest would pay double for something easier and friendlier

Pricing was the sale point but the ease of use is so hard to get use to, and my customer support session the person training me was very rude

Customer service and ease of use was the reason I left

la semaine dernière

Cameron, we're genuinely sorry to learn about your less-than-positive experience with Office Ally. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us as we strive to improve both our products and support services. Even though you've moved on to a different provider, we believe your insights could greatly assist us in understanding where we fell short and how we can enhance our offerings for future users. If you could kindly provide us with your contact information at marketing@officeally.com, we'll have someone reach out to get more information. Your input could truly make a difference in helping us better serve our customers.

George
Owner/ Medical provider (É.-U.)

Office Ally is great

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall EHR 24/7 is great. I have used 5 different EHRs over the years and EHR 24/7 has always been the most reliable and easiest to use. My employees all prefer it over any other system as well.

Price and ease of use and customization. You can add links into templates and either click them to insert into the chart or use them as reminders.

Current medication list features need to be fixed. It duplicated the medications in the patient's medication list every time you write a prescription so you have to constantly manage the current medication list to reconcile it (which is something you are supposed to do anyway honestly.)

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

Susanna
physician (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great slim and affordable EHR for small practices

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : This meets our major requirements affordably. Patients are able to communicate with me via the portal, schedule appointments and pay bills. We cycled through several EHRs for small practices and my staff and I agree this one has been the best in terms of ease of use, responsiveness of support staff, integration with practice management, and simplicity of interface.

It's easy to use and customize for my small practice without having to navigate enterprise-level features that we don't need. Training is simple so onboarding new staff members is quick. Key integrations with eRx, labs and practice management have been seamless, and the pricepoint is an order (or two) of magnitude lower than large scale options such as Athena or Epic. I like the ability to easily free text without opening and closing multiple windows.

Patient portal still needs work to improve integration and features. Patient access to chart is limited and requires active monitoring (e.g. routing reports to the portal). I don't report statistics for Medicare so can't comment about utility for that. Chart management features such as searching for specific diagnoses or medications is clunky -- can't use * to fold multiple related diagnoses into the same search.

Vasilios
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Honest review from someone using since 2018

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I'm tired of changing EMR's over the years and I have been managing to make it work for now. The problem is that the next EMR that charges 30x OA isn't that much more intuitive.

Simplicity in its GUI, pricing and web based system.

Several limitations on setting up your notes/templates. RCM is horrible. Can not extract information required through reports. Needs better integrations and ability for practice to customize to its need.

il y a 4 mois

Vasilios, Thank you for the review and for being a valued customer. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Amanda
Amanda

review of office ally EHR

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It was a great starter software when our office opened. We have since outgrew and moved on to another software.

Ease of use with making notes, e-prescribing, phone call notes, ease of printing.

speed of the softwareno assembly for documents.

jennifer a
Licensed acupuncturist business owner (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, 2–10 employés

templates have been a problem. iIhave asked multiple times to fix one of our templates . Never done.

3,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall the experience is good. It has been hard to learn all of it.

I like the ease of use. The pre- screening of claims. Appointment page ease of use.

trying to get a training in a reasonable amount t of time. really long wait times on the phone. Trying to get templates fixed. I have asked multiple times to get text boxes to questions in a template. It has not been done. Also trying to communicate with the people who fix the templates is not good. When we do get a training, sometimes the trainer talks too fast and goes through it too fast. There needs to be more training videos.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

Tina
Médecine douce, 2–10 employés

Great EHR product

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Our experience for over the past ten years has been incredible. I know problems have come up now and again but if twice a year I'd be surprised and many of them take under an hour to fix or help us with and the customer service is fantastic!

The ability to create our own SOAP notes that only pertained to what we needed was the most exciting and helpful for our practitioners.

Quite inexpensive for the incredible ease and access to this type of platform.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you Tina for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience. If you are interested, please reach out to me.

Jorge
Medical Office Manager (É.-U.)

Game Changer

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Office Ally has been the best EHR that I have worked with in my 20 year career as a medical assistant office manager.

Ever since switching to OA EHR my job has become a lot more easier to manage. In particular when billing claims the process is so much easier and allows a faster turn around time for Insurance payments to be processed. I also save a lot of time in patient reminders.

The patient ally feature needs improvement, there should be an alert button when the patient send us a message or request for an appointment.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you Jorge for the complimentary review. I am very glad to hear that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience.

Traci
Owner (É.-U.)
Psychologie
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great product, highly recommend

It's so easy to use and it's free!!!! Submitting claims is very simple. If there are any issues with my claims resolving them only takes a couple steps. I can see everything I need to for each claim saving me lots of time. I no longer have to spend time on the phone with insurance companies I can just see what the errors are on my claims and correct them easily and resubmit without any hassle. They offer free support anytime I have any questions, there's always somebody there to assist me. The interface is very user-friendly I have tried other software programs and they're interfaces were outdated and difficult to understand. I have enjoyed office alley so much that I have actually purchased their EHR/24 system and I also use their practice mate, reminder mate, and patient ally Modules as well. It makes managing our 13 therapist practice very manageable.

because the system is web-based if there are any technical difficulties or updates taking place it prevents us from completing our work online at that time but this has rarely been an issue. It would be nice to have a phone or tablet application when being away from the computer for easier access to appointments and patient records.

Michelle
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

How I love my Office Ally!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Aside from occasionally running out of typing space in some areas, I think its great. I know it so well I feel as if I could be one of your techs.

The customability for all fields. The ability to just click on a sentence i use so often is great.

Past medical history and discussion sections needs to more room. Dr runs out of room.

Michelle
Nurse Practitioner (É.-U.)

Not user friendly

Scheduling is easy. Ordering labs and imaging easy to do.

Frequently freezes and deletes everything you have just entered. You have to type in or dictate the entire note or copy and paste from another document. There are no pre-populated or customizable commonly used phrases or point and click choices. Auto-saves in the middle of you typing a note. If you create an order through documents before you have saved your note, it will completely delete your note (even though you still have the note open) or create a whole new note. You don't always realize this has happened and continue documenting in the note, only to find out that you have documented in 2 different notes and then have to cut and paste to combine them. Prescribing is a nightmare. If you are ordering supplies like glucometers or syringes, it is almost impossible to locate in the list of meds. It doesn't have common options for medications that aren't pills. If you have an inhaler or ointment, you have to enter packet because there is no option for unit, tube, or MDI. And you can't leave it blank, because it won't send without every option filled in. The pharmacies frequently call and ask for it to be changed, but you can't. Very frustrating, time consuming software. The only reason I can see someone giving this software a good review for the EHR is that they've never used any other and don't know the difference.

Amy
RN, Immunization Coordinator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Inexpensive and has what you need

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall have been very pleased, the inexpensive price and reliability of the website has been good.

It's user friendly and quick to learn. Customer service is good.

Creating templates on your own is tricky, but forms can be emailed direct for Office Ally to create for you. I wish there was a way for our signature pad to work directly with EHR. Also the integration with our Immunization Registry could be improved. When I checked into it did not meet our current needs.

Nick

Extremely satisfied user

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I love that I am able to append my own templates by myself, as often as needed. Customer service has been wonderful, though rarely needed.

I liked the customizability of building and editing violent template, and the autonomy in doing so.

Limited characters for building templates

il y a 8 mois

Thank you Nick for the complimentary review. I am very glad to hear that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience.

Mandy
CEO (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Mental Health

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : it is much easier to chart notes and adapt them to the needs of the individual practice

copy old notes to new notes for reference, easy to put in commonly used phrases and to be compliant with insurance requirements.

improve patient access, allow parents to put their kids in the same patient access, Import information in intake forms to first progress note. Make it more friendly for mental health uses

Rosanna
Office manager (É.-U.)

Friendly software

5,0 il y a 4 mois

How easy the software is and customer service are very helpful

Can’t keep credit cards on file and it can’t integrate with hospitals

il y a 4 mois

Rosanna, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Yelena

Great experience!

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Great scheduling. It is easy to write medical notes. It is easy to create and send claims.

EHR is easy to use.Scheduling is very easy. Ability to create "phrases "

Eligibility verification was great, but after recent updates it became difficult. It is impossible to use EHR to gather data for MIPS. It is not easy to use e-prescribing. There are a lot of unnecessary features.

Brianna
Registered Nurse (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

RN Review EHR

2,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : For a larger practice, there are better, more technologically advanced software products that I would use instead of EHR. EHR is fine for small practice, but there are too many click-throughs to get to where I need to be.

Smaller clinics would be fine using office ally. Scheduling is easy. Software is easy.

I use EPIC at my other job and the patient chart is much more advanced and convenient in showing all of the patient data I need to see without having to scourge through the chart looking for information. EPIC displays everything I need to see, which makes charting easier. Everything looks very basic, hard to find info,

il y a 4 mois

Brianna, We are sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience with Office Ally solutions. Over the last 2 years, we have invested in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. Thank you for your valuable feedback. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Shelley
owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

great for starting a new practice

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : overall great EHR I would recommend it for anyone starting with limited funds. used for 7 years only switched because I now do a lot of PI and needed something with easier flow

EHR is very affordable and easy to use. I used OA as the clearinghouse already so it was a seamless transition. Still use them now

scheduling and EHR are separate entities and the flow was off

Fernando
Manager (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Medical Practice Genius

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Easy to use, fast and helpful. Customer service always helps fast

Some patients don’t show up after certain letters. Without typing in the actual name they don’t populate in the patient section.

il y a 4 mois

Fernando, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Jessica
Admin Assistsnt (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11–50 employés

Review 2023

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Great experience!! Great customer service, easy to use!

It’s easy to use, great customer service

no complaints, EHR 24/7 has been great!

il y a 4 mois

Jessica, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We would be very interested in hearing more about your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

victoria
CSA (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11–50 employés

Overall, a great product!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It is a user-friendly and flexible online booking software that allows me to manage my appointments, notes, and client information with ease. EHR 24/7 is a great tool for any service-based business that needs a simple and efficient way to schedule appointments, make notes, and document client information. It saves me time, money, and hassle, and allows me to focus on providing quality service to my clients. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and affordable online booking software.

It saves you time and hassle by automating the booking process and reducing the risk of human errors or double bookings. It improves your customer experience by offering them convenience, flexibility, and personalization.

It requires internet access. If there is a network outage or a technical issue, you may lose access to your bookings or miss potential customers.

il y a 4 mois

Victoria, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We would be very interested in hearing more about your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.