• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur truDigital Signage

Une communication de qualité est indispensable. C'est pourquoi cette solution est facile à utiliser et propose de nombreuses applications avec un support client illimité.

En savoir plus sur truDigital Signage

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé truDigital Signage ?

Greg G.
Greg G.
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 501-1 000 employés

TruDigital solution is far superior than it's competitors.

5 il y a 4 ans

From start to finish TruDigital has been great. We started out contacting for a demo and chose TruDigital as our digital signage vendor. Ordering the players and setting up our account was a breeze. Players are configured and already assigned to our account before they ship. Customer support is great. Once you log into TruDigital's admin portal you can start a chat and work with support right away.

The only thing I could see that I would like to have changed is the ability to see and manage admin/users better. I had to submit a ticket to add additional admins. Once our environment gets larger I see this being an issue.

Beth L.
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Emballage et conteneurs, 201-500 employés

Lots of Options - A little "clunky"

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It's been a great communication tool for our front office. We use it to greet our customers that visit our headquarters and also to celebrate employee milestones. The live YouTube feed has been very popular.

There are a lot of good options for content in terms of layouts. The scheduling is GREAT and I don't run into weird glitches like I did with our old Novisign program. It's definitely an upgrade from that system.

Some of the templates are hard to edit or have limitations to what can be added. For example, the holidays have just a select number of images. Some of the birthday templates are challenging if you have a long name to put in there. I have done some Welcome templates and have had to fiddle with the company logo image for 1/2 an hour to get it to size up correctly.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Beth, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you enjoy the scheduling feature and the multiple options for content. We're always looking to improve, so we appreciate your feedback and insights. If you have any questions or additional suggestions, feel free to message us at support@trudigital.com or give us a call at 801-852-9898 and we'd be happy to work with you. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Noah K.
Communications Coordinator (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 1 001-5 000 employés

Quality Product. Excellent Strategy

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with truDigital is very positive. The overall ease of the product has been an effective marketing strategy to reach out customers.

I love to simplicity of this software. The Digital player creates an effective way to reach and audience with powerful content. The preselected slides are an effective way to have content that can customers can engage with as well as the ability to customize content to the player.

The only issue I have with the player is the tediousness of the UI. Each player has its own personal library of content. It takes a few steps to access another players library. If they were able to integrate a single library to access all content it would make the world of difference.

Autumn S.
Lead Designer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

Did you turn it off and turn it back on again?

2 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I recommend updating your user experience. Portions of the site are dated and could use streamlining. Also, let the user know that the device has to be reset and that THE PLAYLIST PREVIEW IS NOT AN ACTUAL REPRESENTATION OF MY SCREEN. I had a high-visibility campus down for weeks without knowing because my previewer said everything was working as it should.

I am able to use images and videos in one list which is nice. I wish you didn't have to have these in two separate modules as it makes creating diverse motion playlists very hard to curate.

My biggest complaint with the platform is actually the hardware. We have to reset the device 2-3 times a month to get it to work properly. Since we have several campuses in several different states this ends up being a time-consuming project every time. If you add up the money the company spends on employees resetting these devices I think you will find it adds a great deal of cost to the overall platform. The interface itself is very slow and hard to navigate. Since we have separate campuses I have recreate each playlist multiple times instead of being able to build a master template and deploying each playlist as needed. This also adds a great deal of time to each slide update.

l’année dernière

Hi Autumn, we are sad to hear about your less than positive experience with truDigital. Please reach out directly to our Director of Support, James (801-852-9887 or James.potter@trudigital.com). We believe there are some changes we can make that should help the performance of your account.

Christina W.
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Easy to use, good value

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It serves us well.

truDigital is an easy-to-use app for our less tech savvy users.

There are some function limitations that probably come from it being a user-friendly app.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Christina, Thank you for your wonderful review! We're glad to hear you enjoy the ease of use of truDigital. Feel free to contact us at support@trudigital.com or call 801-852-9898 to recommend any additional functions you'd like to see, as we're always looking to expand our services. Thanks again for your review and for your continued business. All the best, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Todd H.
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 51-200 employés

truDigital and Winners

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Have the ability to message our customers digitally with various messages is great. With a core gambling business and secondary restaurant and bar businesses truDigital allows us flexibility and creativity in our messages for wagering, food & beverage, and other, must know, messages.

The software is easy to use and the dashboard is intuitive and easy to navigate

at times we have issues with the deployment of new assets. We often change slide shows weekly and monthly and have, from time to time, had issues with the update of playlists in new collateral deployment across our estate of 14 locations.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Todd, We certainly appreciate your detailed review. We're also glad to hear you enjoy the ease of use and flexibility of truDigital. If you have any questions regarding deployment of new assets or anything else, feel free to reach us at support@trudigital.com or give us a call at 801-852-9898 and we'd be happy to help. Thank you, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Larry I.
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Great Product, Great People, Hefty Price

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I loved the product, loved working with the people. Great company and they go out of their way to make you a happy customer. That speaks volumes to me. The kicker for me has been the price. Other services that rival the content management features of TruDigital are in most cases less expensive. We operate 20 screen locations so the expense is a bit over the top for us.

The dashboard interface is very easy to use; intuitive. The content management is made easy and the scheduling of playlists is right on spot. From the user standpoint, I absolutely love it.

There isn't a lot of freedom in template design. Our stations are all set up in zones and we had to get a custom template made to achieve our standard design. Designers much prefer the freedom to work on an open canvass and this software painted you in a corner to easily.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Larry, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear you've enjoyed using truDigital and working with us. We also appreciate your valuable insights and feedback, as we're continuously working to make improvements. If you have any questions or suggestions in the future, feel free to message us at support@trudigital.com or give us a call at 801-852-9898 and we'd be happy to help. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Bernadette F.
Site-Support IT Team Lead (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 1 001-5 000 employés

Avanos Medical

5 il y a 2 ans

Can access the software from anywhere • Unlimited support • Easily Manage • Can create setup accounts - unlimited with specific permissions • Unlimited training • Unlimited support • Unlimited cloud storage

NONE as if right now.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Bernadette, Thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad you're enjoying many of our unlimited services! Feel free to let us know if you have any questions in the future. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Lars L.
IT Technician (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201-500 employés

Easy to use, fun to set up.

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Our terminals are getting up to date weather, traffic and transport news with RSS feeds.

The customizable templates such as Corkboards and HTML 5 Templates are a must have in our industry. The plug and play device is easy to set up and building playlists is fun and easy to learn.

Need more apps/options for News and Maps.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Lars, Thanks for your glowing review! We're glad to hear you're enjoying truDigital. We certainly appreciate your feedback since we're always looking to make improvements. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions in the future! Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

April D.
Customer service (Canada)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Love it

5 il y a 2 ans

This software was easy to set up with the help of customer service. Easy to use. Easily customizable formats.

A little slow when opening a file. But it could be just our computer.

il y a 2 ans

Hello April, Thank you for the golden review! We'd so happy to hear you love truDigital! If you have any questions in the future, feel free to message us at support@trudigital.com or give us a call at 801-852-9898. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Diana W.
Program Assistant (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001-10 000 employés

truDigital to the Rescue

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We have been able to keep advertising for our classes and events at a premium and able to change slides in an instant. In addition - all of my faculty have been able to create their own slides for the digital sign - which has cut back on work on the administrator end.

This software is EASY. I am NOT overly tech savvy - yet, even I can design graphics and media for this software. There are SO Many templates built in to the software, that you have multiple choices to fit your needs for any type of display. PLUS - the templates are easy to change up. I have had NO bugs with this, no times of the software going offline for any amount of time, and it is easy to learn and monitor.

Absolutely none. The customer service is great. I had an issue (that was totally my fault) and they walked me through multiple solutions in terms of my company needing to add some internet protocol to allow the website to access our internal servers. Then, it turned out that the issue was the television blocking the power to the transmitter via remote control. But - they walked me through "THIS ISN'T WORKING!!!" until we found a solution and they were very professional and helpful the entire time. Their group training is wonderful.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Diana, Your review is music to our ears! Thank you for taking the time to leave your detailed comments. We're happy to hear that everything is going well and that you're enjoying your experience with truDigital! Thanks again Diana, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Aaron L.
50th Anniversary Graduate Assistant (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés

Our experience with TruDigital has been enjoyable, professional, and seamless.

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : The benefits we received from this software were broad. We placed our system in a historical museum on our campus. This allowed us to showcase relevant content throughout the school year. When we knew certain groups would be on campus, we could feature content that would be relevant to them. Aside from sharing content we also used our system to spread awareness of events that were going on at the University. Lastly, our system provided us another medium to showcase the video productions that we created throughout the year. We showcase these videos at events and on social media, and our signage system provided us another unique way to showcase these projects that we are proud of. Overall the system has allowed us to produce and display timely and relevant content to a variety of audiences on our campus.

TruDigital provides a great total package. We love the cloud-based management that allows users to update content from any computer either on site or virtually. Also, the personable nature of TruDigital stands out. Our sales rep has remained in contact with us well over a year after we purchased our system. She has been a great resource for questions and ideas throughout our process. Aside from our sales rep, the support staff is excellent. Whenever we email over an issue we receive a personalized detailed response with screenshots and instructions within the hour. Overall both quality of the system and the personal nature of TruDigital stand out as what we like best about the software.

At times it feels like the templates are somewhat limited. Having our system for over a year I would have liked to see more change and innovation in relation to the themes. They have changed some but I still believe there is room for improvement and creativity around developing new theme designs and features for consumers. Sometimes users do not know what they want, so you have to develop it for them. I would encourage TruDigital to consider innovative signage theme ideas that could improve the user experience even more.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Aaron! First of all, thank you for taking the time to provide a review and feedback for us. We greatly appreciate it. We're also thrilled to hear you've been enjoying your experience with truDigital. We really try to do all we can to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible for you. And thank you for bringing up room for improvement, we appreciate the feedback. We agree, new themes certainly add to the mix. Our development and design teams have been improving the rate at which new templates are created. So it's safe to say you'll be seeing more and more unique templates from here on out. We hope you enjoy them. Again, thank you for the review. Please let us know if you have any questions. Best, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Blair S.
Director of Admissions (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Let the experts do the work, you will be so glad you did!!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Having the capability to load sound bites with video were key for us!! It helped us "up our game" in selling our product with a personalized touch. We used our own branding and testimonies from happy clients on the signage. We were able to boost morale by honoring our people using employee of the month slide with a short write up and photo!!

The features on this software make it user friendly! The costumer support and training were the best part of my experience. Our signage was up and running within days of purchasing this software. We were able to customize the digital screens in our lobby and reception area with daily updates with three clicks. You can update and change anything remotely, you don't have to be at work!! The preloaded images to chose from along with the advice from our truDigital guy made this a complete Home Run!!!

To be honest, if I had a do over, I would make at least 3 fellow employees sit in on the training set-up call. It is just smart business to have more then one person fully trained on something so vital to your company.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Blair, Thank you for your stellar review! We're glad to hear you've enjoyed so much about truDigital. We offer unlimited training, so if you'd like your fellow employees to get trained on the software, contact us at support@trudigital.com or call 801-852-9898 to set that up. Thanks again for your comments! All the best, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Aileen W.
Principal's Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

First impressions

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We use truDigital to communicate school information to our student population. We have monitors in the main office and in the Student Commons.

What I like most about this software is the finished product. It looks very nice up on our monitors. I like the parts that I do not have to manipulate, like the clock, weather and holidays. I want give a to shout out to your customer assistance crew. I had a problem a while back with the display not uploading. Through an online chat, we were able to troubleshoot and get it back online.

1. I do not like how the templates like the Birthday and Upcoming events make you click and type, click and type, into each box. It takes forever to fill and you can't cut and paste. If you miss one name or date, you have to wipe everything out and retype it all. I wish I could use the templates, because I like some of the animated ones, but they are not user friendly. Because of this, I have taken to creating my own slides in Powerpoint and uploading them into a TruDigital slideshow template. This is so time consuming, and when you create a Powerpoint slide, none of the animations carry over into Tru-Digital. 2. I do not like the Integration QuoteFancy template. You cannot choose a different quote each day from the same author. If you choose five quotes or 20 quotes, you will still get the same first quotes. Maybe I want quote #35 - sorry, you can't choose it. 3. What I especially don't like is that all of your content is geared mainly toward business and nothing toward education. I work in a middle school so I need content that will engage my younger audience. 4. Some of the templates look great, like the Employee of the Month template called Employee Animated2, for example. I wish I could take it and change the title to something like Turkey Trot Winner and put a student's picture in it, but there is no option to change the title. This is just one example of how the majority of your content is unusable for us.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Aileen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to know you enjoy the finished product and various templates and integrations like weather, holidays, and clock. We appreciate your valuable feedback and would love to discuss your suggestions further so we can make plans for improvements. Feel free to message me at michael.peine@trudigital.net and we can go over details. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Bill G.
Associate Director of Procurement and Contracts (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Great solution for the price.

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : After trying to implement a MUCH more expensive server-based program that did not perform as advertised, our second round of research uncovered TruDigital. One of our prime directives was that the program needed to 100% web based/hosted and accessible to all our users via PC or Mac without any software install required. We have been amazingly happy with this service, and quickly and easily built a robust program for multiple users to display announcements to our students on three adjacent 75" screens in our dining commons. It is also used on a smaller screen in the back by our food service contractor for communicating with their employees. Creating and posting content is super easy. We can use our own slides created with Photoshop or Powerpoint, or use templates provided by TruDigital. We have displayed video "commercials" we've created. We used the video feature to create cool decor for our annual Christmas dinner....a video fireplace on the center screen, and snow (again, video) falling outside the "windows" on either side! The students also appreciate the AP news feeds and weather info that are TruDigtital templates. The technical support staff are terrific, and almost all issues are resolved in minutes via their chat feature (including adding users in seconds), but they'll also call you right away when the phone is going to work better. Another imperative for us that TruDigital provides is different users having different access to any combination of the content players we need them to have. We expect to expand the program to other parts of the campus in the coming year. If there is any downside at all, it would just be that I'd like to see some other options in the templates provided, but that hasn't slowed us down. If you'd like to talk to me about TruDigital, please feel free to contact me or just call them. They're fabulous human beings.

Michelle M.
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Great Software

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Our display is clean and simple, which is how our brand likes us to display our advertising. truDigital is easy to use.

I like the clean look, ease of use and features provided by truDigital.

It was interesting that I needed to go outside of the software to create slides in Google Slides. At first I thought this was a hassle, however, since then I've mastered the process. It's not bad. One thing I'm disappointed in is that the YMCA font is Cachet and Cachet is not available in Google Slides. We lose our look a bit by not using it.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your stellar review! We're thrilled to hear you like the clean look and ease of use of truDigital. We're sorry to hear the Cachet font isn't available in Google Slides. I did notice that the fonts "Jaldi" and "Asap", which resemble Cachet, are available on Google Slides and might be worth trying out (if you haven't already). Feel free to contact us at support@trudigital.com or call 801-852-9898 if you have any questions. Thanks again for your review! All the best, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Programmer Analyst (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 51-200 employés

Great Communication Tool for our Small Office

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We are totally satisfied with truDigital. It has served our small office needs completely. Would recommend to anyone.

The software is easy to use, and I like that it's cloud-based - I can update screens from home if I needed to. The hardware adapted well with our existing TV screens. Love how flexible the software is in integrating our own content, like presentation slides or spreadsheets. The thing that sold me on this product over others was the support. Prior to purchase, I was given an extensive demo and the opportunity to ask alot of questions. Every question I had was thoroughly answered. I cannot say the same for other products that I checked out. We've been using truDigital for about 2 years, and when we've needed support (which has only been a couple of times), they've been there with quick responses. We initially purchased 2 devices and content subscriptions. We have since added another.

I wish there were a few more templates available for integrated content. We use the quotes template, but would love to see a template that shows nature photos from around the world. Or a Calm template that changes on a daily basis.

il y a 3 ans

Hello! Thank you for your stellar review! We appreciate your comments and are thrilled to know truDigital has been able to serve the needs of your office. Regarding templates, we're working to add more integrations as soon as we can. We appreciate your insights and suggestions. Best, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Jaron B.
Executive Assistant to the Provost (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés

Overall Positive

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall, I have experienced truDigital to be highly responsive and good problem solvers. I appreciate the product and its value and would recommend it to other institutions.

To its credit, truDigital allows multiple users to upload content to players/screens across the users' campus. The interface is clear and reasonably intuitive and allows our administrator to oversee content without having to personally post each item. It allows for a variety of different media, ranging from templates that will populate the players with breaking news stories and images, to templates that allow users to upload still images and videos. On the whole, I've been pleased with the product.

A three things that drive me nuts: (1) I have not found a way to copy a template and its content from one player in our system to another, forcing me to rebuild each template for each player, (2) the player playlists allow you to automate when an item will start/stop playing, but does not automatically remove it from playlist itself, and (3) I wish there was a built in "monitor" where you could view what is playing on a player in realtime. Since I am in a different building from all of our players, the only way I can confirm that things posted correctly is to walk across campus and wait for my content to pop up.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Jaron, Thank you for your detailed review, we appreciate it! We're glad to hear you've been pleased with truDigital. We'd love to jump on a call and go over some of your feedback. For example, there is a way to copy templates from one player to another. There's also a way to preview the content being displayed on your screens. Contact support@trudigital.com or give us a call at 801-852-9898 and we'd be happy to go over details. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Ron P.
Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

The good and the bad

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We have multiple offices all around the world and the deployment and setup in different countries is some what a chore. If an update is pushed it takes for ever sometimes. The price factor and size makes this a good option for certain company needs.

The cost is low for implementing a digital signage solution. The support and service has been very good.

I have to have a person physically reboot or restart a device weekly. I am constantly having to monitor the status of these players on a daily basis as they tend to drop off the network. It takes 15 to 20 minutes to update the players when a new slide is pushed. At least once a day I get a call from someone notifying me that the device rebooted randomly and the device menu is showing sometimes up to 3 or more minutes.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Ron, Thanks for leaving us a review. We're glad to hear you enjoy our support and service. We want to ensure you have the best experience possible. If you have any questions, feel free to message us at support@trudigital.com or give us a call at 801-852-9898. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Abby M.
VP/Marketing Officer (É.-U.)
Banque, 201-500 employés

TruDigital Review

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I am so-so on the TruDigital product. Is there something else out there that would better serve our needs or be a bit easier to use/quicker-yes but currently we do not have the time to search for such software.

I like the online portal as it is easily accessible no matter where I am working for the day. Also the fact that we can place an ad on our TVs within seconds (sometimes minutes).

The time it takes to upload new slides, navigate between players as we have 7-8 and most in different cities. Basically-anything we have to do via the website (which is nearly everything) is super slow, delayed, and quite frustrating.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Abby, Thank you for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the remote access and the ability to add content to your screens quickly. If you have questions, would like additional training, or have additional feedback for us, please message us at support@trudigital.com or give us a call at 801-852-9898. We're always happy to help. Best, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Bob H.
public affairs specialist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Hall

4 il y a 2 ans

Message scheduling through slipstream function

I wish we were able to transfer files large than just 100MB. I know 100MB is a lot of information, but is relatively small when you consider video.

Alan B.
Business Solutions Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

Great digital signage tool to integrate with third party tools

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It is difficult to understand how it works and configure the screens at first. Once the learning curve is over, and you are able to setup some nice templates, then TVs always display as expected.
Very easy to update templates, although changes do not get pushed instantly unless you physically push it from each display.

Once the dashboards / signs are up and running it is really easy to maintain. It allows you to integrate with third party applications like Instagram, Facebook, Slack, YouTube Videos, Power Point Templates, Power Bi, among others.

Their templates are very basic, almost not valuable. Some of the out of the box integrations do not work as expected. The user interface to configure things in the back-end has a learning curve and is not the nicest user interface. However, if you use your own templates, what is displayed on the TVs look great.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Alan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear you enjoy using many of the integrations. We also appreciate your valuable feedback, as we're continuously working to make improvements. If you have any questions or suggestions in the future, feel free to message us at support@trudigital.com or give us a call at 801-852-9898 and we'd be happy to help. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Tim M.
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Good value, good product, great service

4 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : We recently switched to TruDigital after being slightly burned by a different digital signage company. We manage several auto dealerships, a hotel and a restaurant, so finding a software platform that allows cross promotion between different locations, as well as different business types was important. After sitting through a live demo with Jake from the TruDigital sales team, I was able to make an educated decision. The demo was one on one, with no pressure, and was scheduled when it was convenient for my schedule. The required player hardware seems robust enough to handle just about anything I want to load it with, and was reasonably priced.
The software is easy to navigate, and the templates that TruDigital has for use are simple enough to edit. Since everything is based on their website, I can make basic changes to playlists and images from any computer I happen to be near. I have even made a few tweaks from my smartphone.

I am not a graphic artist by any stretch of the imagination, so when I am adding my own images for slide shows from PowerPoint, or a PDF, they can appear a little grainy in resolution on larger presentation screens. However, this only seems to occur when using a full screen slide presentation on a 60" screen. When a slide show is merged with one of TruDigitals 'corkboard' style templates, the images are very clear.
I have had some issues with playing certain video streams from YouTube or MP4. On occasion, the player just simply won't play the video. I have reported this to the TruDigital customer service group, and they pointed me in the right direction of proper video conversion. Speaking of customer service...these guys are great. If you have an issue, they will work with you on getting it fixed. If you have a question, someone will get back to you promptly. If you forget how to change something on your play list, you can watch one of their many tutorials, or submit a help ticket, and they will get back to you quickly. Overall, I am very pleased to be working with TruDigital. They continue to roll out helpful new features, and slick new templates on a regular basis. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Kati P.
HR Generalist (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great Product!

5 il y a 2 ans

truDigital is very user friendly and offers many different apps. The apps allow you to be creative with your own designs, or use the preloaded designs for a quick and easy process.

Sometimes the content will lag when I try to watch the slideshow from my computer. The support group at truDigital was great in trying to find a solution, but the problem stemmed from too many Google Slides, which is what seems to be the easiest app for our organization.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Kati, Thanks for your amazing review! We're thrilled you enjoy the ease of use and the many apps offered. We appreciate the feedback as well, as we're continuously looking to make improvements. Thanks again, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager

Daniel M.
Director of Member Experience (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 51-200 employés

Share your thoughts on truDigital Signage

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We've enjoyed our experience with TruDigital thus far and look forward to utilizing more of their templates and user enhancements in the future.

Uploading or creating content directly on the TruDigial platform is very user friendly. TruDigital makes managing playlists and finding templates easy. Being able to add a logo or edit content on pre-designed templates saves a lot of time and looks great. Monthly newsletters with updates and newly released templates are a great way to keep up-to-date on what new options you may be able to utilize.

No real cons in our user experience thus far. I only wish our company had more of a web presence so that we could utilize more of the social media / review options. As a Utah based company, we'd love to see a template for a daily snow report of the local ski resorts.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to write your amazing review! We certainly appreciate your comments and are glad to hear you're enjoying the truDigital platform. Thank you for the suggestion regarding ski reports, as we're always looking for additional opportunities to expand our offerings. All the best, Michael Peine - Marketing Manager