Avis clients sur Bizimply

En savoir plus sur Bizimply

Une solution simple et conviviale pour la planification du personnel, les ressources humaines et la présence pour les opérateurs mono et multimagasins. Commencez à planifier aujourd'hui.

En savoir plus sur Bizimply

Much easier now to keep an eye on attendance. Rota’s are much easier to do on this software and love the app.

I can't think of anything I don't like about the product.

Bizimply - Notes

Bizimply a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 117 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Bizimply ?

Joel
Joel
Marketing Manager (R.-U.)

Bizimply -- Road to scheduling and tracking

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Ease of access and managing your employees through the app is one of the best pros of this app.

Not able to select information on the Bizimply app. For eg: selecting an email or phone number

Martin
Director (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Great software

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Coming from a managed house background, employee scheduling software which helped us hit our budget was just part of everyday life.When we setup on our own we originally uses spreadsheets for everything. The problem with this is we couldn't see where we were in real time, Bizimply changed all that and has been excellent, It gives me the functionality I had back in my managed house days.

The only frustration is that originally we were told it integrated with microtill, we later found out that it didn't.

Ronu
Admin (Irlande)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés

review

3,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : good

totally engaging and helpful software for job scheduling and clock in and clock out.

copying a timing across different shifts

Simone
HR Manager (R.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

A More Professional Approach to Employee Management

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The system has streamlined our procedures and made the company more professional. Our employees like both the holiday booking feature and the clocking in system. Issues need to be dealt with more personally either by telephone or fast support or a similar system.

The timecard element replaced our outdated card system, so easy to confirm hours worked. You do have to ensure the schedules are up to date as these impacts on how the timecards reflect the set hours. Managing holiday is so easy compared to my old system, using excel sheets. You can see who else has booked that day at a glance etc

When things go wrong, it can be a complicated process to rectify them. The support is okay; however, it is mainly via email or live chat which can take time. Using either fast support or team viewer, to actually show the process would definitely improve the experience.

tanvir
store manager (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés

make life very easy

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : very good , make life easy.

ease of use mobile app and email sent to team when changes are donesharing employees to transfer cost the a crazy good function . no more chasing other sites during payroll

printing multiple department rota is an issue

Thomas
General Manager (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Great piece of software - be lost without it!!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Zero complaints about the product, and all staff I have dealt with have been very accommodating. Nothing has ever been a problem

I like the Scheduling and I also like the shift log reports. My main pro would be the dashboard - tells me 99% of what I need to know and is easy to navigate my way around.

There's a lot of stuff in there that we don't really use - not that there is anything wrong with it but more so that we haven't had the time to explore it and use it.

James
Owner (Irlande)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Simple, intuitive abd reliable.

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Good, reliable, intuitive labour cost management plus some other really useful features.

Its reliability and simplicity of use. Labour is our biggest controllable cost so it's critical that we have the tools to manage it effectively.

Tax rates can be difficult ... but it's hard to design and operate a platform that takes in all these variables across different entities in different countries I guess.

Rhys
Area Manager (R.-U.)

Bizimply - Easy to use!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : it is an exceptional product and i feel like i couldn't now go and use a different product after using this for 2+ years

the best part of this software is the ease of use for scheduling, holidays and sickness, along with the quick access on mobile apps.

would like to be able to add in personal HR products

Krzysztof
Store manager (Irlande)
Hôtellerie, 501-1 000 employés

Great management tool

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

It is easy and user friendly software for shop managers. Easy tracking labor and attendance. swapping shifts. Building rosters. SUPER !!!!!

Maybe easier control from mobile phones as it works kind a slow...

Alex
Brand Manager (Irlande)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Excellent Service on the more expensive end

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Positive, Bizimply is a wonderful tool that makes creating schedules an easy task.

I enjoy the ease of use, the layout is clear and the extra features are good.

The limited time before being logged out.

Jennifer
Human Resources Generalist (Irlande)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Feedback for HRIS Capabilities

Commentaires : It's great having the roster and scheduling functions in the same place as the employee details and for the HRIS; I completely see the appeal. I understand that the HR side of things is still quite new for Bizimply to be offering, and I'm aware that there's a lot more learning and development happening slowly behind the scenes for continuous improvement down the line. From my perspective however, it's really lacking on the HRIS side of things and I struggle to make it work for me in my role in an efficient, comprehensive way.
I do however want to note that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I've dealt with on occasion, has been exceedingly helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Response time is good. The chat function and couple of other calls I've had in past months with Customer Reps have also been good; and they've been honest about where the system is at in terms of HR shortcomings, which I appreicate.

Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] & Ops Team like the functionality of the scheduling features within Bizimply, and for that, on a weekly basis, it's fantastic and been a great tool! Accessibility to the team, and ease for management on this piece is critical and working well.

The reporting features and employee profile. I came into my role managing HR at the end of 2020, and the decision to migrate from the in-use HR Info System to Bizimply was already well underway (we'd been using Bizimply already for some time, but only and just for the scheduling/roster). I know it's a work in progress, but I'm shocked at how bare bones the employee profile is, and how inflexible certain fields, etc. It's not good enough, frankly, for our HRIS so now I've had to build and am tracking a number of complex Excel spreadsheets to ensure I'm capturing and updating relevant employees pieces. For the reporting, it's just super bare bones. There's no ability to build your own reports; what's available is super basic and again, isn't allowing me as the person managing people for the company, to easily pull reports I would want. So it's more extra work outside of the system.

Tadhg
Managing director (Irlande)

Honest feedback

Commentaires : Good positive experience only issue I have is response times from support. Email and chat feature are too slow. I would prefer a quick phone call to get instant resolution.

The scheduling, time clock, holiday tracking etc are excellent features. Happy the system has saved us time and made our schedule of easier. We now have accurate payroll as a result.

Support is slow when I’m on the system I need instant support. Often I have needed support but it can take anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes to get a response or longer. By this time I have moved off the task and onto something else. Phone support would be a great bonus.

Darioush
Operations Manager (R.-U.)
Restaurants, 201-500 employés

What did we do without it

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Amazing programme and with continuous development it has saved us money and made a mundane part of our Operation that little more easier and interactive

Bizimply acts as our full HR Management. We can track attendance, holidays, training and forecasts. Its a great all in one programme and very user friendly.

Theres nothing that I least like. I think all the functions are fantastic

il y a 4 mois

Hi Darioush, Thank you for this amazing review, we are overjoyed you are enjoying our product!

Andrew
Operations Manager (Irlande)

Bizimply has given me the control to oversee multiple locations from the palm of my hand.

Bizimply is so simple to use. The user interface from employee level to director level is so user friendly. The information I need is clearly displayed for me where and when I need it. The support received from the team in Bizimply is second to none and any queries or changes we have asked have been done or are in progress.

Orna
Office Manager (Irlande)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés

User friendly system - easy time station and additional hr support software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great customer service and very easy to use system. Training was great and follow ups were very helpful too. System looks good and makes it easier to manage staff hours, confirm that breaks were taken and even allows payroll to be processed remotely from the office as needed.

The product suits our business well. The time station is very easy to use both for staff and management. Payroll is so much easier to process and we have a lot of additional information logged eg staff breaks which was harder to capture when we were paper based. It is easy to manage and there is always support available when needed.

The transfer to our thesaurus payroll system is not flawless so it doesn't save me quite as much time as I had hoped.

Dave
General Manager (Irlande)
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

Good But

Commentaires : Really apart from the 2 issues above, its a great system and easy to use.

Ease of use and everything being in one cloud-based location

Sign in only possible with an I-pad for time station Extra modules costing more. Either do a subscription service or don't guys. I use lots of them and modular subscription only works if everything is modular. Having Holiday management and other items behind a separate pay structure is frankly BS

Richard
Managing Director (Irlande)

The Rising Sun

Commentaires : The Roster is major for us. It's so easy to create a roster for all different departments and one press of the button every employee gets an email outlining their working times. Clocking in is so easy. Managing our costs and doing comparisons with other weeks and months Ability to input all vacation days for employees

Its excellent software really helps us to manage our small hotel. Now the roster is so simple compared to the paper roster we used to use. I get excellent reports.

Very little perhaps having to make sure we are on the correct week when we change from one category from to another.

Melissa
HR Manager (Irlande)
Production alimentaire, 51-200 employés

Customer Service Excellent

Commentaires : Very good overall so far, i am a new user

How fast the help was received took only a few minutes for someone to answer my query

n/a

Stacey
Office Manager (Irlande)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

2 clinics

Commentaires : Easy enough to use, further functionality on staff personal information and better holiday tracking would be helpful

Scheduling staff rosters - being able to send this out straight from system

Not being able to view multiple practices at once

Bradley
operations manager (Irlande)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Customer service review

Commentaires : it has been a positive addition to our business allowing us to pinpoint crucial sales times and effectively manage labor

I like the overall functionality of the service, ease of use and visuals.

No ability to run monthly/yearly labor reports

Jessica
HR & Marketing Assistant (R.-U.)

Good HR Software

Has a good range of features and integrates well with other software.

Nothing I dislike I particularly, its a great software overall.

James
Group Operations Manager (Irlande)

Great System

Commentaires : We are getting to keep all staff clock ins/outs checked regularly.
As I said above, the Customer Service is fantastic.

I really like this product. Bizimply are a fantastic company and I would highly recommend them. Customer service is excellent and any little issues I had were dealt with promptly. Rep. have been great. It is a great system that we use in our three bars and we will continue to do business with them.

Nothing to say regarding this. What I have dealt with so far with Bizimply is fantastic.

Ant
Store manager (R.-U.)

Good product

The time cards are bit fiddly to understand at first, but I got used to them. I think manual changes done on this area need better highlighting.

Joan
Owner/Superintendent Pharmacist (Irlande)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Life’s too short for manual recording…..

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Very good and efficient. Louise has been in contact to check in very frequently and was very nice to deal with.

Everything can be scheduled so swiftly and with a few clicks of a button. Easy and clear communication between management and staff without any hassle of arranging meetings etc

Maybe a reminder alert to staff to check in and out? That’s the one issue we encountered at the beginning, staff forgetting to clock in and out. It doesn’t take long to become a habit though….

il y a 11 mois

Hi Joan, thank you very much for your feedback we will definitely take that on board! We are so glad you are enjoying our product!

Shaun
Head of Operations (R.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2-10 employés

Fantastic software

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Very new to payroll side of things, but thanks to how easy the software is to use has made this a lot easier!

Going from paper to our first online software. Eve has helped us so much with getting the software setup and personalised for our company. Very easy to use!!!

I can honestly say i dont have anything bad to say about this software or Bizimply's team. Nothing has been too much for them! Fantastic support!

il y a 7 mois