15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur RepairShopr

En savoir plus sur RepairShopr

Système de billetterie et de facturation robuste, CRM, point de vente et plateforme marketing pour les ateliers de réparation.

En savoir plus sur RepairShopr

Very straight forward in it's fields and categories including the options to customize to my business needs.

RepairShopr - Notes

RepairShopr a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 125 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RepairShopr ?

Christian
Christian
Owner / Operator (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 2–10 employés

Repair Shop? Computer, Smartphone, Customer Management and Follow up so worth it!

Commentaires : I have jumped from many different customer management systems, each one does it own unique thing. Repairshopr though has set the bar in my opinion. Repairshopr has really carved out a niche in the repair community. One of the most basic and simplistic things that sold me was the feature that lets you send out a automated email that is customized to say the customers name so it makes it look like you took the time to sit down and write this email. They call this their "Marketr" feature. You can actually set it to do any kind of email but where this sold me on Repairshopr was how you can have it follow up with the customer to make sure their repair is doing well and you can set this at different intervals. I have not changed it but by defaults it sends 2 emails asking how things are going the first 2 weeks and then another follow up in 90 days. I am big in to customer service and when I saw this feature, I knew I had to have Repairshopr. The time this saves is indispensable. I have really had a good experience with Repairshopr overall. Down time is almost non-existent. Any issues I have had where I have had to contact support has been really positive. I also like to see that my money is going to a constntly improving product. Everyone I have interacted with at Repairshopr has been wonderful.

-Automated personalization customer follow-up saves a bunch of time -Asset Tracking -Tickets that are trackable for each customer profile -Continued updates to enhance the entire product -Inventory Tracking -Estimates -Multiple Integrations with your website for -Parts Tracking -Leads and turning those leads in to sales There are so many features that I want to use but because I stay so busy, I cannot use them all. If this bothers you, you have a plethora of options that you can turn on, or turn off. You can also set each user profile to a specific group, like Tech level 1, Tech level 2, Tech level 3, and assign them each with different access to different things.

-Lack of scheduling an employee(s) although there is a clock in/clock out feature -Lack of payroll integration, I have to use a separate program for payroll alone -Lack of being able to hide certain notes or a specific ticket or customer profile that may be an escalated issue, where you do not want your employees seeing. -Lack of backup options built in to the plan at no cost, Repairshopr has been very reliable since I have been using it, I am not really concerned about not having this backed up. I cannot really come up with many cons, this product is great, if you are in the repair business just suck it up and set aside the monthly spend, it pays for itself.

Gary
Gary
Bench Technician (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 2–10 employés

90% coded, but A+ For Effort!

Commentaires : I switched over to this from another product that was outdated and unliked; RepairShopr has done great work on their product so far, but I'm hoping a finished product comes out sooner rather than later!

Once you learn how to use the software correctly, checking customers in and out is a breeze! It's very fluid, with adding customer data, device information, and payment being integrated all into the few screens. There are a lot of places to leave notes, receive notifications, and even interact with customers via email and text messages. Super useful!

It feels like the software is ALMOST complete, but not quite. I frequently encounter bugs in a few trouble areas at least once a week (thankfully it never happens in important transaction areas) but it's a little frustrating to not be able to load certain pages or write information without refreshing the application a few times.

Sam
Sam
Source : GetApp

Expensive, Terrible Support, Something is Always Broken

Commentaires : I wish I had done more research before moving my data over to this software. Im a current user that regrets using it, but its too much of a headache to move over to something else right now.

The software could be great if they hired a full time team that could actually support the software. I like the interface, when its working (which is next to never) I like the functionality. I like the ability to use SMS to communicate with our customers. Reporting customization needs major work, but I do like the reports they have.

The price for this software is WAYYY too expensive. Customer service is non existent, server downtime is too frequent, not being able to access ANYTHING when the server goes down. I have put in service calls that have taken months to answer. Cash transactions wont print receipts. No backup server to use while server is down. When server goes down, your dead in the water, you cannot look up anything or make any transactions. The software only works with like 3-4 types of printers and label makers. The label designer is horrible. Migration from previous software is terrible. It only accepts a few customizable fields from previous software and even those don't map over properly. The list goes on....

Terrell

Good all around Customer management Software

Commentaires : I wish I would have tested it thoroughly before investing but I have not found many other software that does all that it does so I'm ok with it.

It has lot's of features inventory management, helpdesk and ticketing system, email marketing, POS and numerous integrations that make this feature rich.

Some of the features are limited and payment gateway options are somewhat limited. It's a good mix of services but you have to put time and money into it raising the cost in one way or another

Joe
Member (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Love RepairShopr

Commentaires : Overall, experience has been very positive. It took a while to find a software that checked all the boxes we needed.

I use RepairShopr with a client that runs a service business. RepairShopr has made it much simpler to convert leads to tickets, to estimates and invoices. The automation the software allows saves us a lot of time that used to be taken up with busy work.

While the templates are very customizable, the design capabilities of the email portal leaves some to be desire (can't format certain emails).

Charissa
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Not just for Retail Computer Shops

Commentaires : If you track inventory, deal with repair tickets, and need to keep up with marketing to your client base, then this is unbeatable. When I was operations manager for a Retail and B2B MSP we switched our retail side from Connectwise to Repairshopr and it was like night and day. It connected quicker, gave us access to our inventory, integrated with Quickbooks online, and gave us custom-ability to really make it fit our business model. As operations manager I was able to build this around our existing processes and make it flow seamlessly.
I now have moved to a telecom that could benefit from this, and the only reason I haven't switched are the two cons I listed. Both of them are offered by Quickbooks own ticketing system.
Don't let their niche market of Retail ISP shops fool you. I've heard of this being integrated into auto shops and other mechanical fields. If you are in a business that dispatches any sort of technician, then this is the product you need.

The integration with other programs makes this unstoppable! This ties a CRM to your POS to your ticketing system. Being able to integrate all of these makes this system one of the most powerful I've worked with. It doesn't feel overbearing either. I worked with Kaseya BMS and Connectwise and both of those felt like beasts. This took a lot of key elements that those two systems have and brought them down to a retail level at a price that all companies should be able to afford. One of the best parts is that they are always integrating new features and squashing bugs. I was always amazed at how often new useful tools were being added. I'm pretty sure they don't have a huge team, but it felt like there must be hundreds of them with what was being accomplished.

Integration with Quickbooks Desktop is limited, but Quickbooks online is excellent. I wish it had the ability to map out locations to dispatch technicians too. It will track where your clients are at, but if you are trying to schedule multiple field techs, it would be ideal if you could see specific open tickets on a map (Maybe ones labeled "Onsite") and then be able to assign them to technicians based on location.

Christopher
Christopher
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, 2–10 employés

Repairshopr Review

Commentaires : Great! Excellent customer service and great product that they add new features to weekly

Ease of use. Ability to text customers. Price and customer support

Lack of built in rmm. Need additional addins to perform automated tasks. Sync to quickbooks works sometimes.

Joshua
Joshua
COO (É.-U.)

Highly recommended, easy to use and critical to any MSP

Commentaires : I was able to improve my business planning and scale up faster than I ever thought. This software made running my business so much easier and empowered me to take leaps. I simply could not have done it without RS.

Several years ago I was transitioning my business from daily PC repair to full MSP. I knew I needed a better workflow system and I needed it to be easy enough for my sub contractors as well. I tried several solutions that didn't workout before I was lucky enough to find Repairshopr. I now rely on RS as the foundation of my business. Every estimate, invoice, contract starts with RS. My team works from all over the country now providing cloud services and we use RS to keep us working together, communicating with clients, invoicing and managing recurring payments with RS third party integrations. I'm happy with my choice everyday and twice on "Feature Friday"!

Honestly, every issue I've ever had has been fixed and even the features I requested in the past have been added...

RepairShopr is a good piece of software for those starting out in computer and device repair.

Commentaires : It was the foundation I needed to get my computer repair business started. Without it, I would still be floundering with process and documentation 2 years after launch.

What I like most is the great level of documentation and the starting walk-throughs they give you to get you up and running. Any question you have can be answered either through searching the help files or by submitting a ticket.

Frankly, RepairShopr does so much that it is hard to wrap my head around the enormity of the scope of features. A little guidance around some of the over-arching things I needed when I first started in this business would have been helpful. Then again, the help documentation and community is great. So, if you have the time, the documentation will be a big help.

Evan
Evan
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Has made work flow and organizing customer and job information easy.

Consistent stream of new features based on customer interest. Easy to learn. Peace of mind knowing that all our customer and ticket data is safe and accessible from any web capable device. Easy to setup for the first time and yet extremely customization.

Once in a while some minor functionality is lost on Friday while new features and updates are being installed. This has not stopped us from operating normally.

Justin
Head Archivist (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Half Baked SaaS

Commentaires : least worst option we've found. Impossible to change providers if we wanted. Not at all motivated to develop a better product.

the contact management and customer history function (core function of service) is a benefit to our company...but then again, that was the reason we looked for a solution.

so may of the functions are poorly developed and not fully thought out when implemented. They work in a specific way but if you deviate from them or have variables to the functionality, good luck trying to make them work. Also, their support when identifying functional issues is a complete joke. Email only, slow response and no actual action taken.

Greg
Owner/Master Technician (É.-U.)

New Business Perfection

Commentaires : Starting a repair business is not easy but using this software as the Management system for the business will make your lives easier. Inventory comes in and you enter it give it a bar code print label and put it on the shelve. Parts come in you keep count on quantity and know when your running low. The software has an end of day and many other reports like whats selling the best in your store. I used other software before this software and hands down this is the best bang for the buck.

The ease of use and the plethora of reports available that show details many other software does not.

I would love to be able to search customers more easily by phone number. We get calls and dont know who was calling before we call them back. It would be nice to be able to look the number up associate it with a current or previous transaction for a better idea of whats going on before we call them back.

gary
owner (R.-U.)
Matériel informatique, Auto-entrepreneur

brilliant software

Commentaires : makes running my business so simple - thank you

the whole system is so easily customised and my whole website is now built around the contact forms that create an instant ticket even when a customer simply asks for a price for a repair I can now send an immediate estimate without ever having to fill out any forms myself - this software saves me a massive amount of time and wouldn't be without it - the support get back to you same day with an answer and are really helpful - I wish everything worked like this - makes my life so much easier thank you Repairshopr I cannot praise you enough

There are absolutely no cons to this software and I would urge anyone thinking of using it to give it a good try as its so good

Jon
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Have used them from the start and was completely let down!

Commentaires : They we're phenomenal in the beginning and was a proud user and promoter. Until their email stopped working and took 150 days for the problem to be resolved and unfortunately had to move on to a different service provider

It was very convenient to have ticketing and invoicing all built into the same service until it stops working, and their support leads you high and dry.

Payments never worked scheduling never worked and when email of invoicing went down I didn't get any constructive help for 150 days

Pedram
C (Canada)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 11–50 employés

Very Disapointed

Commentaires : Not too happy with this system over all. We had a requirement for line item tax to be displayed on each invoice. we were advised this is simple and is a feature that is available.
We spent over a year setting up our workflow to finally fin out that this feature is not available.
when we asked for assistance from their tech team they said sorry they cannot do anything about it.
Make sure they SHOW YOU all the features that your require for your business before taking their word for it.

Simple to import Sku's & initial set up

- sales team advised that Line Item tax would be available (Was a lie they cannot display line item tax) -little to no integration -Terrible service when requested for issue fix -inventory system not to par -minimal Automations -No Triggers for basic tasks

Jason
Manager (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 51–200 employés

RepairShopr is an excellent all encompassing ticketing tool

Repairshopr is one of the best investments we have made. It allows you to consolidate your tickets in a 1 stop shop all while being able to manage inventory, update customers, and invoices. Repairshopr gives a much more modernized feel while maintaining an easy-to-use UI than some of our previous solutions. I believe my favorite feature of RepairShopr is the aiblity to provide multiple contact methods for clients, which include email, SMS, and a customer user portal.

There are not many, but one of the things I'd like to see implemented in RepairShopr is better API access to many of their modules. There are some things that we can do inhouse using RepairShopr as a shell - but without access to specific modules it makes workarounds a little tougher.

Eldad
É.-U.
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11–50 employés

Best software out there for small business (IT and computer repairs)

Commentaires : Been in the market for a great software, for the price they offer they really do DELIVER all our needs.
I know they are developing and making changes to their mobile app, but overall, after looking at higher end solutions- they are the best in their leauge

Has 90% of what we are looking for. Great and easy integrations with lots of services are included. * Imporved our ability to easly communicate with clients- including intergrated text services * Easy sync with QB

Would love to see a better ticketing system- even in a higher price range- one that we can use with our corporate clients. Overall- for home users, and regular business clients- it answers our needs

Jordan
Sales Rep. (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

This software checks just about all of our boxes

Very active development of new features/fixes (dev team posts to Facebook almost every week about updates). Tons of features and customizations without being too distracting from the spirit of what the software is for. Tickets have everything needed available at a glance and the customer portal built-in is an absolute home run feature for us.

The back office ui is kind of overwhelming at first and seems sort of unfinished in certain areas (textboxes not showing up correctly and just general inconsistencies). Biggest issue so far is for some reason, emails sent to users of the MacOS default email app have the attachments so low that they are actually almost impossible to reach and open.

Dean
Owner (Australie)

Excellent

Commentaires : billing, reporting, customer relations, stock tracking, without it I could not be in business.

Everything. The features, job tracking, inventory tracking, integrations with EVERYTHING, the time saved and ease of use. Its just great.

I wish Purchase orders would sync attachments and GST to QBO. Im sure this is coming though. Everything Ive ever asked for has been added.

Paul
Owner (R.-U.)

All your repair information in one place.

The face that everything is all in one place. Its a quality product that you do pay for but it saves so much time and money that it saves you a ton more...

Nothing of note.. but we are based in the UK and tend to get a few server issues from time to time. But these are few and far between. This is only a minor point.

Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

RepairShopr is a great solution

Commentaires : Before RepairShopr we had been using a mix of system that were built in house and they were starting to show their age. We switch over to RepairShopr and have never looked back
The different methods of communicating with a customer (SMS, email,etc) are great. It helps streamline approvals and record keeping on repairs. It also is very professional and efficient. Customer love the text message updates about the repair status.
The ability to take online payments ( via Paypal or Credit card) make it easy for customers to pay quickly.
The recurring invoices module help with recurring billing so we do not miss capturing recurring billing. The Open Invoice Reminder module helps too.
The integration with the leads module and our website has helped streamline communication with new prospects and who is assigned what tasks.
I can't say enough good things about RepairShopr it is a very comprehensive solution and they are consistently improving the product monthly.

Very comprehensive, web interface is fast and responsive. the SMS feature are slick!

The initial setting up out price list/inventory took a little more work than expected, but once we have it going it works great.

Nikolas
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Excellent tool for MSP and break/fix service providers

Commentaires : Excellent

Easy of use Integrates with payment processing directly All in one place Inventory management

Support can be a bit clunky to deal with, but there's tons of online documentation to address almost any basic issue.

Great Software, very flexable

Tons of features for a low price. Great knowledge base, and support people that are very knowledgeable. They just redone the UI and it is great. Very well laid out and easy to access information.

I can't complain about anything. I would like to see a few other features, but those features have been requested and are being worked on.

August
É.-U.
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Great Software! Huge value to our business!

Commentaires : This software makes what we do possible. it helps with organizing inventory, keeping up with customers and the repairs they get, reporting for how the business is doing and even automated follow up with customers! I 10/10 recommend this software.

Sean
Sean
Labour Hire Employee (Australie)
, 11–50 employés

A fantastic single pane of glass for repair shops

Simplicity to use and setup. The help documentation is well written and easy to follow, and support was always prompt and followed up. love the integrations, with my accounting package, office 365 and a host of others. Sames me lots of time producing invoices and always great to refer to customer history and documentation with the Wiki.

For running an after-hours computer repair business it can sometimes be hard to justify the monthly expense for the few jobs a month I do, but the time savings alone often make up for it. I would be happier with a reduced priced option to sacrifice some features such as the Marketr feature or leads feature.