Avis clients sur Purplepass Ticketing

En savoir plus sur Purplepass Ticketing

Une plateforme de billetterie complète sur le cloud pour la prévente en ligne, le marketing, les réseaux sociaux, les ventes le jour de l'événement et la gestion des admissions.

En savoir plus sur Purplepass Ticketing

I like the fact that I have been able to talk to the same rep every time and call them directly. It makes for such an easier time to problem solve for get all of my questions answered.

I found the "promoter site" portion of the software to be very convoluted and confusing. It's not at all easy or intuitive to try to follow or to find things.

Purplepass Ticketing - Notes

5,0
4,9

Purplepass Ticketing a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 202 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Purplepass Ticketing ?

Gregory
Gregory
Venue Manager (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

FTMP Events

Commentaires : Purplepass has been FTMP Events' ticketing service for over 5 years, and we stick with it due to the reliability and great service. We highly recommend them to anyone interested in selling tickets online for event(s).

Low fees for customers, no minimum sales limits for promoters, great customer service and very quick turn-around

Only thing that causes some confusion is the ticket links re-direct to a large string. Like http://www.purplepass.com/DOYLE122118 when loaded, turns into https://www.purplepass.com/#170920/FTMP_Events-DOYLE_(legendary_ex-guitarist_of_The_Misfits)-Buffalo_Iron_Works-December-21-2018.html

il y a 4 ans

Gregory, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We wanted to reach out and help explain the URL issue you mentioned. Short-cut URLs make it easy for sharing and promoting a direct link to your event page. However, when someone enters that link, we will redirect them to the long form of the URL as you have shown. The reason for this is that the long form URL is Search Engine Optimized (SEO) since it provides the event name, event organizer, venue name, and the date of the event. This is extremely valuable in getting your event picked up and listed at the top of search engines. So although it does redirect, it does not affect the buying process at all. Any additional questions, please let us know. You can call us at 800-316-8559 (Press option 3), email us support@purplepass.com, or log into your account and click the live chat icon at the lower right. We are here to help!

Treasurer (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Stage 62 and Purplepass

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : As a community theater, our lifeblood is ticketing. PurplePass's system has made it easy to host events and shows with a reliable ticketing site that doesn't cost our patrons an exorbitant fee.

We searched many ticketing services while looking for a new provider. PurplePass has some of the most competitive prices around. Their customer service is very responsive, and our representative is always willing and able to help us. The design of the site is easy to navigate. Our events are easy to incorporate right into our existing website.

We have found that some of the search features for ticket orders do not work in a similar fashion that we are used to. It would be helpful for the purchased seats to appear in a seating chart format on the back end. Neither of these is a deal breaker, and we are certainly getting used to using the new system.

le mois dernier

Regarding your desire to view purchased seats on the seating chart, you are already able to do this. Log into your account and click on the "Map" button for your event. This loads the seating map manager for your event where you can manage holds and notes. You are able to click any sold seat on the map to see the full order details of that customer including all other seats in that order.

Jen
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Purplepass Ticketing Review

Customer service was fantastic - I worked with one of the customer rep, he was responsive and super helpful! I had a unique ticketing need for a multi-day film festival and he was able to help me figure out a variety of ticketing solutions for a complex project.

The only negatives would be with the ease of using the platform. It's a complicated back end, difficult to figure out where things are to make updates without having a customer service rep support. For a complex project this is not going to be a self-serve platform.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your feedback! We're delighted to hear you were very happy with the support, features, and value of the service. However, I see you had a less-than-stellar experience with the ease of use so we would like to address this. Your film festival was uniquely complex in its requirements, that¿s for sure! I'm glad we were easily able to support these complex requirements and even helped every step of the way from building the events to assisting with managing them. From what we heard after the event, everything went very smoothly and the entire setup was successful! So that is fantastic news! We understand it was probably a lot to absorb at one time using a completely new system for an unusually complex event which had several unique requirements. As you mentioned, we were there every step of the way to help and guide you through the process. We appreciate your business and look forward to next year. Since everything is built and ready to go, it will be a breeze.

Executive Director & CEO (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Purplepass has been great for us!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We've used Purplepass ticketing for over nine years, and I've always found their staff to be extremely helpful in the rare cases where we've seen glitches (usually caused by our own ineptitude!) I would highly recommend Purplepass to any event planner or performing arts administrator for its ease of use and the dedication of its staff!

As a nonprofit outdoor theatre, Purplepass has given us the ability to market reserved seating, as well as donations, in addition to our general seating for the 72+ shows we program during the summer. I can easily determine the number of reserved seats needed, as well as the total reservations, and can more easily allocate enough staff to serve our customers. We also have the ability to download enormous amounts of data that we can upload into our CRM for future fundraising purposes. The ability to email guests on the fly about weather conditions has been really helpful during this rainy summer.

There are no "bad" features about this software that I've found. The one thing I'd recommend is that Purplepass give us the ability to set a specific sales cut-off time for recurring events (we can do that for individual events but for recurring events we have limited choices)

Anthony
CEO (É.-U.)
Vins et spiritueux, 51-200 employés

Provides everything we need for large festival management and ticketing

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : PurplePass works hard to ensure their product is successful and competitive. They are constantly seeking to improve software in ways that other ticketing companies overlook.

The team at PurplePass worked directly with producers to customize a solution that worked for our unique ticketing needs. Purplepass offered more flexibility than the other large ticketing companies. Their management paid close attention to the critical days of our release to ensure there were no problems. When we informed them of challenges they were quick to come up with solutions that worked!

We had complicated features of a multi-day event. Purplepass's solution was to create 2 events (one for each day) It would be nice if a better solution could be offered for this scenario so we didn't have 2 events to manage and data could be combined.

System Administrator (É.-U.)
Musique, 2-10 employés

Purplepass serves us well.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Purplepass has been very positive - from the initial call to their sales team, to initial Event setup - including them creating our seat map, to Event configuration and testing, go-live and pre-event sales support, and then day-of-event support. They have been responsive and spot-on with their recommendations. They've shipped scanners and printers to our location on-time and things have worked well. We've just finished our second year with Purplepass and we're very happy.

We like Purplepass because it gives us the flexibility to manage ticketing for an annual event in a SAAS model. The robust features, easy-to-use interfaces, fantastic support, and reasonable pricing combine to make this an easy decision.

I would like to see better support for HTML / text formatting in some of the custom text blocks - which is really a minor (yet easy to solve) issue. Otherwise, we are hard-pressed to find what we "like least".

Owner (É.-U.)

Amazing service

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have a ton of events each year that require tickets and Purplepass has provided a very affordable option for my needs

Pretty much everything from the price of tickets to the ease of ordering

The only read downfall is the lack of communication between ordering and the tickets being shipped

Chemain
Assistant to the Deans (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 11-50 employés

Great service!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Generally, we perform in concert halls that have an existing box office. But when our concert venue does not provide a box office, we turn to Purplepass Ticketing to help us with that.

Purplepass Ticketing is user-friendly and has great customer service. They are also continually working to improve their platform.

One feature I would love to see added is the ability to print seat locations on complimentary tickets.

le mois dernier

Thanks for your great review. I wanted to let you know that you are able to print seat locations on complimentary tickets. In your online management interface, go to COMP Guests, select your event, then enter their contact info. Select "CHOOSE SEATS" for ticket type so you can load the map and select the seats you want to assign. Once you complete this, the guest tickets will be generated and sent to them with their seating info on there. In the box office, you can use the COMP payment method to comp an order and it and your tickets will print on the Boca with the seating info on there. Lastly you can do a back-end sale COMP as a 3rd method of generating COMPs with seating info. If you need help with this, please feel free to contact us anytime at 800-316-8559 or support@purplepass.com

Thomas
Booking Manager (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

Excellent Customer Service and Support

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The customer service is outstanding on all three levels: 1 As the administrator, I have great access to support and both questions and issues are handled quickly. 2. For the performers, they are paid on time. 3 the ticket purchasers are treated with patience and respect.Purplepass worked with us intently to see that all of our needs were provided for.

It is intuitive software, easy to use and facilitate. I am the administrator, but multiple performers need to access and use it and it all runs seamlessly. Listings to the website can be added quickly. Edits are easy.

We have not had any problems with the software. It has been a dream platform for us.

Joshua
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Purplepass has been a valued addition to my tech stack as a pro concert promoter.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It has every feature I need and if there's anything lacking, I feel confident in the Purplepass team's ability to help me solve any issues.

there's no current needs of mine that are not met by Purplepass.

Melissa
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Meeting the Demands

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We are able to quickly see our house for sold out events and offer coupon codes for various seniors singers and faculty members. Many families have been demanding the ability to pay with a credit card and also desired to choose their own seats and purple pass has accomplished both of these things for us.

Implemented with cashless pre-performance sales in mind, PurplePass allows us to quickly seat audiences in assigned seating or general admission capacity, and help us gage attendance as well as tracking admissions.

While I understand there are updates currently in a new version going through Beta testing, we have utilized the old version... PurplePass has recently failed at a critical point of sales prior to a performance not allowing patrons to select seats from the center map, or glitching after the selection and forcing the sale to be processed as a Donation ticket, leaving paid customers without an actual seat in the house. The scanning app has frequently timed out, logged us off, or doesn't allow searching. I really need a feature on the app that tells me the patrons' seat assignment for when I retrieve tickets through search by last name. Some people literally can't find the tickets or their email confirmation and I need to more efficiently help them at the door on the app.

il y a 9 mois

Thanks for your feedback! Regarding your concerns, Purplepass has not had any downtime or critical issues in 2 years. The last time was in 2020 and that was due to a system-wide outtage by Amazon Web Services (AWS). You can always check out system status here: https://status.purplepass.com/ For the concerns of the scanning app, everything you mentioned can in fact be done easily. I will have one of our Client Success reps reach out and show you where the search, order list, seating info, etc. is locationed. The scanners have built-in offline support so even if the internet goes down, they will continue operating.

Josh
Reservation Office Supervisor (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 1 001-5 000 employés

An Out-of-the-Box Solution with Outside the Norm Possibilities

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We used to distribute event tickets in person. PP has negated what used to be a few dozen people working for at least one solid day into something one person primarily manages on her own. The first event we offered on PurplePass in Fall 2017 was cancelled due to a hurricane. If we wouldn't have had PP, it would have been a nightmare trying to refund everyone manually. Since we had PP, we simply clicked the button to cancel the event and refund everyone and it all happened automatically!
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team at PP have been awesome to work with!

PurplePass has done a great job of listening to our unique needs and creating new features that enabled us to use this cloud software where other options have fallen short. They have a robust way of handling coupon codes (which we use extensively) and the plug-and-play widgets make life easy for our web design team and end customers. The software is adaptable to sell event tickets, T-shirts, or nearly anything else you want to sell.

We would love for the software to support unique display words for coupon codes. For instance, if someone types in "FreeTee", it could display "Buy one T-shirt, Get one Free!" instead to the customer.

Karen
Lifestyle Director (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 1 001-5 000 employés

Purple pass

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall very positive

I use this software daily. We have a concert once a week and approximately 34 concerts per year our residents use this Platform and they’re all or most of them are over 55 we have gone directly to the system so everything is online we don’t have a box office so it’s all online and it’s working very well for our community. Thank you very much purple Pass.l

I don’t like when you open up a concert or an event and you’re editing the event and it changes the ticket sale date to the date that you open up the event.

il y a 9 mois

Hi Karen, Thanks for your wonderful review! I just wanted to let you know that we actually updated the way the online sale times change when you modify the date/time of the event. It is now much more refined and helpful in trying to save you time. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions if you may have.

Adam
Manager (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

A ticketing team you can rely on!

Commentaires : Overall its been stellar. Far more so than the other sites I've used previously that use smaller event companies' reliance on a fancy ticketing platform to gouge extra money for capabilities that should come standard.

Its got a learning curve that doesn't exist with your typical EventBrite-esque ticketing platform but, with very little practice the customization options and availability make it far more worthwhile than the flashier, more corporate competitors. I've never felt like I was being nickle and dimed for promoting my event and, with the proper amount of time put into designing each ticketing page, they look far more professional, enticing, and on brand with whatever you might be promoting. The ambiance required to get my audience on-board with each of my immersive experiences begins with the ticket links and it is both a satisfying and refreshing to know this is available and reliable on Purplepass.

The learning curve for the more advance options was overwhelming at first and there are sometimes setbacks when paying the listing prices back to the company but both are easily fixed and overlooked. The lack integration with platforms such as Facebook is irritating at times as tickets cannot be listed as readily on a Facebook event or boosted post but, with some creativity and patience this, too, can be overcome.

Anupam
Information Technology Officer (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Very pleased with Purplepass experience

Commentaires : Among a few ticketing solutions we investigated, we found Purplepass to be the most attractive from the user's perspective. Their interface to select seats simple stood out among the rest, and it super easy to configure. Our's was a special use case though, because we are membership based society which has several grades of membership. People already become members and are then given a choice of seats in their allocated zone. When we contacted Purplepass and told them our requirements, they responded back saying that it was a too complicated for their current system and that it will require them to change their internal engine to support this need. We however were very interested to go forward with this idea. At our end we created some web-services to access our data and made it available to Purplepass. Then we wrote a full requirement specification for Purplepass to implement. They started on the project a few weeks before the event and in one week or so, they had a prototype ready for us using our specification. We did some testing to make sure it met our needs, and went through a few more iterations perfecting it to an acceptable level. Note that this was done under a severe time crunch and Purplepass were very prompt in delivering our needs. We did launch a week before the event date and everyone was thrilled with the interface. As a bonus the interface also allowed the ability for members to re-allocate their seats after they have already selected their seats once. We also got thermal-printer tickets printed for the entire hall and rented scanners for box-office use. This was super easy to use. Overall I was very pleased with the experience and will use it going forward when we have big events like these. To be honest, I have to also mention that the admin interface needs some work. It was a bit difficult for me to do the admin work by discovering it naturally. I had to go back and ask how to do simple things like seat re-allocation and re-zoning when I was expecting to discover it naturally. With the admin interface improved, this is clearly the best solution in the market.

Bernadette
Theatre Manager (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 201-500 employés

Chabot College PAC would HIGHLY recommend PurplePass

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Customer service is above and beyond any expectations we had. We had some mountains to climb during the pandemic (ie, social distanced seating and vaccination documentation). PurplePass accommodated EVERY request we had during the pandemic and continues to listen and act on our needs and requests.

Our customers sometimes find it a little cumbersome to purchase a ticket (but in all honesty it's because they are not really computer savvy).

Michelle
Art/artisanat, 11-50 employés

I enjoyed using Purplepass software and system!

Commentaires : Overall, my Purplepass experience has been positive! If I had any questions or trouble using Purplepass, each member of their staff was knowledgeable, ready to help, patient and kind. I recommend those considering a ticketing platform to look into Purplepass!

I enjoyed using Purplepass software and system! I use them for my pop-ups and art events. I like variety of options the user has to cater specifically to their ticketing needs and unique events. I was able to navigate the software and found setting up my event and tickets reasonably easy. If I had an issue, I was able to call their 24/7 customer service, and they would work with me step by step until everything I needed was up and going. Overall, I recommend working with Purplepass!

There were a few times- items didn't always update immediately.

Adam
Managing Principal (É.-U.)

The customer service rep - is incredible! Great attitude and fixed my issue quickly!

Customer Service was amazing! The software was malfunctioning at time when I needed it most!! It was crunch time! He was the customer service rep who assisted me, and he was phenomenal! We were able to resolve the issue quickly, and he made it a pleasant experience. I highly recommend Purplepass for their customer service!

Functionality was lacking. I was in a crunch-time situation and needed to post an event immediately... yea.... the website was malfunctioning to say the least.

il y a 5 ans

Adam, Thanks for the feedback! Naturally, we are concerned about your feedback that wasn't a perfect 5/5. We spoke with Gabriel who helped you and he informed us that functionally, everything was working just fine. The only issue was that when posting your event, there was no info line provided (either Email or Phone #) for customers to contact with questions. When he helped you out, the reason he was able to so quickly resolve the issue is because he simply added your info number. It seems you didn't want to provide any help number and this is why you were getting the error indicating it was blank when trying to post. At the end of the day, we are happy you were able to get everything sorted out quickly and your event posted live. We thank you for the great feedback and we look forward to working with you closely on all of your future events!

Dyme
Founder (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 11-50 employés

Onsite ticketing help is great!

Commentaires : I like it. I found it through a friend of mine who uses it at all of his events. It took time to convince me to convert to this software but once I started using it, I realized how much more helpful it functions were for my needs.

I like the fact that we can use this for every aspect of the ticketing process including the door. Other ticketing software's aren't entirely helpful when it comes to making payments at the door.

The visual display isn't necessarily eye catching.

Thomas
Arts de la scène, 51-200 employés

Ticketing For The Duplex!

Commentaires : It's been great. Attention and service is top notch.

The ease of use. It is very intuitive and smart software.

The software can be some what finicky when I try to add copy to the listing. It would be easier if cutting and pasting work more smoothly than have to play with the fonts all the time.

Robert
Event Organizer (É.-U.)

PurplePass is a great value for my money and is very user friendly and efficient

Website is easy to use, Ticket stock ships to home within a day or 2 most. They are very fast and on point here

They are pretty on point here with very few errors. The original tickets were a bit plane but they have recently added a feature for a higher quality ticket print . No complaints

Matthew
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Collecte de fonds, 2-10 employés

Fantastic Company

Commentaires : In the past Rockin For The Cure, Inc. has worked with other Ticketing companies and they were ok, didn't knock our socks off, and then came Purplepass. We couldn't be happier. Everything about this company speaks quality and professionalism. There are by your side every step of the way, answering any questions or concerns you may have. These days not too many companies take pride in going above and beyond, but Purplepass does. If you hosting an event and you want a company that is going to be with you, guide you and help to ensure you event is a success, do yourself a favor and call Purplepass, you'll be glad you did!

easy of use flexible user friendly

None I have found...

Ben
Talent Buyer (É.-U.)
Musique, 2-10 employés

Purplepass - best no-frills ticketing system available

Commentaires : Very positive overall. I wish more people knew and used this platform.

I very much like the ease of use, ticketing widgets for my website, and the ability to get paid via direct deposit weekly.

I do wish there was an option to autofill repetitive fields like venue/cap/address (saved venues, etc.).

il y a 4 ans

Ben, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We greatly appreciate it! Regarding your wish about being able to autofill repetitive fields, we actually have a full clone feature. On your "My Events" page, you will see the "Copy" button next to each event. This allows you to use any event as a template to clone it over to a new event. So the first event needs to be filled out completely but then every event after that can be cloned over and simply change the name, date, and any other differences. This will save you a great deal of time.

Royce
Director (É.-U.)

Excellent so far, have used Purple Pass for two events so far and have had no issues.

Easy to use, custom ticket printing is great! Fast delivery of tickets with no hassles. Had a problem with a widget and got a very fast response and fix to the issue.

I can't find anything to complain about. About the only improvement to my experience would be to offer custom ticket printing templates in a variety of formats (PDF, PSD).

il y a 5 ans

Hi Royce, Thanks for your feedback! About custom ticket templates, we can in-fact do this! Log into your account then go to Tools -> Custom Print-at-home. From there you can customize the look and feel of your print-at-home by changing text, uploading your logo, beautiful graphics, even things like sponsors or coupons. Then you can save them as templates which can be used for different events, even for specific ticket types within the same event. This is great for visually differentiating tickets such as making VIP stand out from GA tickets. If you need any help with this, contact our support team at support@purplepass.com or 800-316-8559. Purplepass

Arman
Gate Co-chair (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

We used it at the Box Office & Gate at La Joll Festival of the Arts. The system works flawlessly !

Commentaires : We had a few adjustments we needed to make during the 2 day event. Gabe of Purple Pass made those adjustments immediately and kept us purring right along. We had 4 cashiers to handle the cash transactions. We had 4 shifts during the 2 days with 4 cashiers and 2-4 scanners. They were all volunteers. The touchscreens and software was intuitive and training for each shift was quick and painless. Around half of our ticket sales were on line. Those guests only had to be scanned. In the future we will need less cashiers. We had some issues with QR codes which were poorly printed and some folks who printed the receipt and not the ticket. Some folks had tickets on their smart phones and the screens were hard to read with the scanners.
Gabe was right there and immediately solved those problems and kept the guests happy. The stats which were available any time for the asking were invaluable during the event and planning for our next one. This was our 2nd year with Purple Pass. Last year the system was good but we had problems with the broadband service and credit card processing. Not a Purple Pass caused problem. The software, the touch screens and scanner were all better than last year. They keep getting better and better. I would not hesitate to recommend their system and especially the staff that supports it. Arman Freeman, La Jolla Festival of the Arts