Avis clients sur MemberClicks

En savoir plus sur MemberClicks

Regroupant des bases de données en ligne, des fonctions d'inscription aux événements, des sites web personnalisés et des communautés de membres, ces solutions sont idéales pour la gestion des abonnements.

En savoir plus sur MemberClicks

It's also easy to see how much money you've brought in from membership dues. Additionally, their form tool is quite simple to use and powerful if you know what you're doing.

MemberClicks - Notes

MemberClicks a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 450 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MemberClicks ?

Project Manager (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique

The product is good and somewhat easy to use, but It's the service that keeps us happy.

Easy to use website creation area. Be able to update our website easily helps us to keep the content more current. Easy to create reports for our magazine distribution and other media distribution. It is easy to create the needed forms for our special events. The dashboard is a great way for my board of directors to view current membership numbers, this saves me time and I don't have to provide a report each month. It is nice having a help desk link to get questions answered quickly. It is also helpful to have the Tuesday and Thursday training sessions show up on my google calendar so that I can learn memberclicks funtionality on a weekly basis. Our members find it easy to use as well. They can update there membership rosters with a simple click of a button. They can add just as easily by clicking a button to add a new member to there roster.

I do not like the limitations of the content we want to creation, such ad emails. There seems to be a lot of limitations of size and file types. I do not like that an invoice does not automatically update after a service director updates there individual profile list of there active members. They have to call our office for us to click several buttons and create a new invoice so they can pay it. Our organization has annual renewal of over 7000 people, a simple button that the service director could puch once the roster has been updated to update the invoice automatically is something memberclicks needs to add. I know that we are not the only organization that does group membership types. Annother feature that would be nice is to be able to see more detailed demographics on our e-blast system. I know we can see who opened it but additional data would be nice.While the help desk page provides alot of information, I would like to see more video content on how to do things with memberclicks. I prefer video over reading long pages because i do not have alot of time in my day to search for the answers, which is why if it takes me more then 10 minutes to find an answer, I will stop looking and call customer service.

Jackie
Jackie

Alternatives envisagées :

Exceptional customer service makes this product TOP RATED!

Commentaires : MemberClicks has enabled us to provide a more useful website. Our engagement has increased and members are able to easily find pages they are looking for. The event management is very user-friendly. I give them an A+ in customer service and continued improvements!

As a small organization its important to have access to customer support. Memberclicks excels here. The product is very user-friendly and customizable to my needs. They continue to improve the product and we are very happy to partner with them. The reports you can run provide real-time information and help us provide quality service to our members.

Getting use to the layout of the pages requires extra effort when placing items on the page. Learning to use tables helps the best but still requires attention to detail. Sometimes I spend extra time lining the pages up to keep the professional appearance.

Edward
Developer (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Overall, very good member management software but missing some important pieces

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall good. Support is great and the solution is flexible enough we can create a solution when we need something custom. Our biggest, and really only, issue is being able to integrate with a credit card machine during events. They integrate with PayPal, but don't connect to Zettle (which is PayPal). This is a weakness that would make me look elsewhere if we didn't already have a contract.

Memberclicks has been very good for managing membership, handling invoices and creating portals for our members. That's all very positive. Even better is their onboarding staff and support. Having a knowledgeable person to talk to (not a computer) has been a game changer from our last service.

Missing: The ability to accept credit card payments at an event quickly. It doesn't work with credit card readers so the lines to register and pay for classes is too long and chaos ensues. This is critical to have, people have been advocating for this since 2018 (according to comments on their own site) and it's nowhere on their radar. This is my biggest pet peeve with this software and it frankly makes the company's management look tone deaf.

Nancy
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

Using product for two months and feeling frustrated

Commentaires : I did not have a positive experience with my on-boarding specialist. There was often confusion about appointment times; work that was promised was not completed timely; in fact, some of it has still not been done and we have been live for two months. When the system went live, renewal notices were sent to all my members and they were only supposed to go to the ones that had lapsed. My Board of Directors approved the rather large expenditure to purchase the system and then my credibility was impacted when I had to explain why members that had already paid for the year, were receiving a bill. Even though I had put in writing to the on-boarding specialist that the renewal notices for 2019 were to go our in November 2018, they went out September 1st. When I questioned this, I was told there was a bit of confusion. Thank goodness the help team members have been responsive and have tried to help sort out any problems.

As the director of a member based association, I contacted my fellow directors in other states that were using MemberClicks to ask about their experience with the product. They all recommended it noting just a few problem areas. I had an amazing demo experience with a very knowledgeable and friendly staff person who sold me on the product. Having the ability to track membership, generate invoices and track payments was a key reason for choosing the product. I hope that in a year's time, my comfort level with using the system will be such that I can realize the benefits we envisioned when purchasing the product. I will say the help desk staff are very responsive and accessible.

I have used other AMS products in other jobs so I have a basis for comparison in terms of what these systems can do. I would like to see MemberClicks streamline the creation of notices for members. For example, right now I have to create a notice for every single type of member (e.g. notice about payment of dues). It would be much easier if I could create a notice and then click which members it applies to rather than having to copy and paste the info into 8 different notices. Also, I know there are videos and staff available by e-mail but it would be helpful to have a guide or instruction manual that includes step by step instructions, rather than having to search through a bunch of articles. Also, I would love to be able to produce membership and revenue reports.

Carol
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

LACPA's Review of MemberClicks

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's been very nice working with MC and they have always been there for us. However, we do see a longer time in replying back to our questions lately. Also, we need to ask to have our website resynced. Why doesn't this happen automatically?

As a non-technical person, it was pretty easy to learn. We are very thankful for your Help Team. Although, we do see a longer time in replying back to our questions lately. Also, we need to ask to have our website resynced more often. Why doesn't this happen automatically?

We are unable to have fields where we want them. You have some main fields we use, but not all, so we created custom fields, but they are not where we'd like them to be. Example: Degree - It should be where the name information is listed.

Réponse de l'équipe de Personify

l’année dernière

Hi Carol, Thanks for your review! A member of our Customer Success team will be in touch with you regarding some of the points you mentioned. - The MemberClicks Team

Debbie
Finance Manager (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great data base for membership organizations

Commentaires : Overall I have been very happy with them and the many improvements over the past few years have been great.

We have used this data base for 10 years. It's easy to move employees when they change businesses so you don't end up with duplicates. You have lots of information about your members at the tip of your fingers. It's relatively easy to set up events, billing and more. Invoicing is easy once you get everything set up. Reconciling events is also a breeze. There are a ton of reports plus you can make your own queries. If you have a quick question the Chat is an easy way to get help. We only use a fraction of the options available so there is much that this system can do.

Some of the areas that we don't like is that some of the reports are skewed due to how it pulls the data and we are not able to customize them to get what we need. The communication module doesn't always work well with Constant Contact. The event module works best if you can get your members to use their member login which isn't an easy transition for old time members. The new browser version still has a lot of tweaks that need fixed to work accurately.

Naomi
Communications Director (É.-U.)

Great product

Commentaires : Overall good experience. Set up was fairly streamlined. Some glitches here and there - some of which have yet to be resolved (i.e. directory map location issues and mailchimp integration issues); customer service is overall pretty good - my only beef is when items are not being resolved I get no response or follow ups to let me know what's going on - it's like they fall off the face of the Earth (i.e directory map location and mailchimp issues). However, the service folks are always very nice and helpful 95% of the time. When compared to other member management software platforms - this one has most of the features we wanted for the price we could afford.

Overall this product has MOST of the features we were looking for in a member management / website integration system. We needed software that managed our membership database and integrated with our website and would allow for easy registration for events on our site.

I wish the online version included all of the features and functionality of the desktop software. Alternatively, I wish the desktop software was mac compatible. I also wish there was some additional customization options on the registration forms for events so that you can customize the look of the registration forms to break up areas between registration fees vs. sponsorships vs. other registration items so things were more intuitive. I also wish there was a way to offer downloadable or "e-tickets". Another "wish list" item is the ability to create your own custom forms outside the membership form or event registration forms - such as a form where users can donate to a charitable cause where users can input whatever value they want. There are several other "wish list" items I'd like to see that are available in other software platforms.

Sarah
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Quick start up, great value for the money

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall MemberClicks is very user friendly and the support staff is able to help with anything you can't figure out on your own. There also also options to be able to use their system to offer a fairly high level of customization for the cost of the system.

MemberClicks has many customizable features to fit a broad range of association needs. They also are constantly evolving and adding more useful tools. They solicit customer feedback in determining what new features to implement.

It could be easier to navigate between certain areas of the admin site. For example once you find a certain form and hit the back button you go all the way back to the full list of forms instead of the subset of forms you searched for. Also we are having issues with the password reset feature.

Réponse de l'équipe de Personify

l’année dernière

Thank you Sarah for the review, we appreciate your business! - MemberClicks Team

Rhea
Events and Membership Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Definitely gets the job done

Commentaires : The on boarding experience was great. The support we received was white glove as we had a large amount of custom skip logic questions in our forms.

We use this to track our membership and it has been great with the automated reminders and the customization in our membership application form. We also use memberclicks as our event registration system and the connected attributes are great with pre populated info carrying over once someone is signed in. The newest upgrade that helps us track engagement of our members using the system was a huge improvement. I haven’t had time to play with it enough, but having the snapshot who is engaging with our forums and opening Comms is great.

There is currently no sync with other software where we can move contact info to Mailchimp or or grants program Zengene.

Operations Director (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

MemberClicks Rocks!

Commentaires : The overall experience with MemberClicks and the Clickers has been great. The team really "owns" their product and they will chase any glitch or question to a final answer, rather than trying to point it back to user error as some other member association software staff will do.

MemberClicks has great integration across the various pieces of the software from groups to events to member management, everything works together. They are constantly improving and providing easier processing and better reporting.

There is still some disconnect between the member management and event registration (i.e., if a member type changes after registration, it is never reflected in the registration form) which creates quite a bit of repetitive tracking if that is important.

Elizabeth
Director of Marketing and Events (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

MemberClicks has a responsive help team & design/IT team consistently working to enhance features.

Commentaires : We use MemberClicks as our database and website for the three programs operated by our organization. The platform provides us the convenience of accessing one location (per program) for a database and website. Through the database, we're able to house all of our members, prospects, and more. We're able to build forms and process payments. We're able to click a few buttons and access monthly reports. We're able to offer member-only website pages, forums, and social networking pages. There's so many benefits to this service - I can't list them all. One of the benefits that I find valuable (and one of the reasons we changed from our previous provider), is we have FULL immediate control of what is published/unpublished from our site. We don't have to as someone else (the host) to make a change and then ... wait ... We can do what we want when we want to do it with our site and our database. If we need help (or if we mess something up), the MemberClicks team is immediately available to assist. Another benefit I find valuable is the automated functions. Many of the automated features included save manual "manpower" hours (i.e. automated receipts and/or invoices and follow/ups). I also like the reporting and the contact center where I'm able to easily view (email) stats. Anyhow, there are lots of benefits to this software and I highly recommend it to member associations.

I definitely like the ease of use. The interface makes it easy to find what I'm looking for - and if there's something I can't find, MemberClicks has an entire library full of FAQs and tutorials (including images and videos) that I can quickly access with a couple strokes of the keyboard. There's not much I can't find. If I do need further assistance, I can easily send an email. If I need help faster (even though the email option is pretty darn quick), the help team is available by phone - and they are able to assist WHEN I call. It's annoying when I need help and I can't get answers I need right away - I love that the MemberClicks team is available when I need them and they are patient with me since I ask a ton of questions. Another thing I love is the constant work going on to enhance the features. MemberClicks makes it easy to submit ideas and feedback (and they encourage it). If you find that something would make your life easier for your membership organization, just click a button and let them know. They review feedback and work to make things more convenient and functional for their customers. I can't leave a review without commenting on my excitement for having a website and database in one. It's so nice having a functional database (that operates our membership and financials) that also allows us to control access to member-only pages of the website and forum. It also allows us to use the database to feed our directories. (AND It's so easy to use and update.)

There are still some work-arounds we have to do. The software isn't perfect for our organization - but to be perfectly honest and fair, there isn't one out there that is. We are a membership organization with a unique structure. I'm amazed at how the MemberClicks team was able to take our unique organizational structure and work with us to provide a functional database. In addition - like I mentioned above - I'm submitting ideas and feedback to the team and I've already seen things come to fruition in the platform. I know they will continue to work with the system to make things better. I have read a couple comments about others needing to do "work-arounds". Unless your organization/business has the money to build/customize a database specific to your structure, you'll have to do a work-around no matter where you go. The fact that MemberClicks CAN provide solutions through work-arounds says something about the innovation behind the platform.

Sarah
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Organisme politique, 11-50 employés

MemberClicks/Weblink Review

Commentaires : Overall, I like this software. It is user friendly, and seems to be very progressive. When you need help with it, that is when the experience is not that great. But if you can learn the database and not have to ask for help very often, you will be happy.

I've been using this software for a bit over two years now, and I've always been pretty happy with it. We started using it as Weblink, and now we are still using it as MemberClicks. One of the things I love about this software is the updates. There are updates all of the time! And they take suggestions for updates and then implement them. So, I love that I can suggest a way that the database would work better for me, and then look forward to an update to possibly see the change I suggested implemented.

As mentioned above, when I first started using this software it was Weblink. The Weblink customer service team was one of the best customer service teams I have ever worked with. I actually loved reaching out to them, and working with them through whatever issue I was having. Since the MemberClicks change, the customer service is definitely an area that has gone downhill. There are long waits in a queue before you ever talk to someone, then when you finally do get to speak with someone, it seems as though their first response is always to assume that I am doing something wrong. They will often point me in the direction of common sense fixes, and act like I hadn't thought of those already. As an administrator of this database in my company, I pride myself with knowing how to use it, and also knowing where to find answers when I need them. When I have a problem, I always go to the help page and search articles before I ever contact customer service to ask for help. If I'm asking for help, it is because I have already exhausted my resources and there really is an issue with the software. It would be nice to be given the benefit of the doubt, rather than talked to in a manner that implies I do not know how to use the software. The customer service is definitely an issue that is talked about constantly in my workplace. We really miss the Weblink customer service.

Anne

Awesome Company and Awesome Product

Commentaires : I love this company. Their help desk are rock stars! We asked for a tweak to their system and we were brought in as alpha testers to help shape this addition. They are always willing to look at ways to make our jobs easier.

We have been using MemberClicks for over 3 years and this is by far the best AMS program we've seen. I am blown away by the communication and dedication they have with their customers. They are constantly improving and adapting to suggestions their customers ask for.

The membership experience on the front end of their website could be streamlined for an easier experience.

Heidi
Marketing & Communications Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Software is complicated, but customer service always available

Commentaires : Website design aside, I love MemberClicks. Their work ethic and value of their customers speaks volumes. I'd rather have a software system with a few bugs, but a team that can work and help me through it, than a software system that runs smoothly with a team that cares more about their bottom line. Memberclicks listens to their users, and I truly appreciate it.

No matter what problem I have, customer service is easily accessible and always available. MemberClicks recently purchased Weblink which now became Atlas. In that transition, we had SO many problems, but the MemberClicks staff was readily available. They were friendly and always willing to help. For most people, it can be a problem if you become "friends" with your customer service support, but I actually didn't mind it. They really helped us through the technical transition.

In order for Atlas to link up with our Members, and to track all of our incoming data, they have to be in control of our website. They use Weebly software to connect up to Atlas, which then controls our website (confusing, I know). So in order for us to have ONE company that can track membership logins, tracking who signed up for events in our calendar, or purchased advertisement (which Atlas tracks all those things), we have to sacrifice having a website we can edit on our own. Through Atlas, we have limited website design access, and the mobile version of our website is abysmal. So it became a choice of sacrifice. Do we 1. have a super cool website but pay a dozen 3rd party companies to track all of our content. or 2. Settle for a mediocre website but use a software system that tracks everything we need. So far, we've gone with number 2.

Kalu
Financial Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

MemberClicks is a good option

Commentaires : Overall, MemberClicks is an incredible company and the Oasis product is superb. The representatives and team at Members is very responsive and will also work pretty diligently when there's an issue that arises. The solutions are what you'd need to manage a small, mid-sized, or large member based organization.

The software has a lot of great features from membership management to financial transaction management to event management and form creation. There are a lot of ways to set up a customized experience for your members and the software is always improving. Since it's web based, you don't need to download anything to use it which makes it easier for real-time updates. The search features have improved over time, as well as metrics data analysis. Software is also fairly easy to use and there's many videos on how to do so.

There are some restrictions in terms of webpage customization. Since it's not like WordPress, there are some formatting limitations on the webpages - however, there are typically decent workarounds. Also, when creating invoices for memberships, there are some minor limitations on where certain links can go, within the email templates.

Réponse de l'équipe de MemberClicks

il y a 2 ans

Hey Kalu! Thanks for being a great MemberClicks customer and for your honest feedback. As you know, feedback drives our product roadmap and we are always aiming to improve the user experience.

Kathleen
Organisme social ou civique
Source : SoftwareAdvice

User Friendly, Small Staff Friendly, and just plain...friendly!

We had to make a quick transition from an existing AMS to another system, and do a build out in less than 6 weeks. Memberclicks was with us every step of the way. They paired individual staff trainings with video and webinar content to get us off the ground, and built out the major pages for us in advance. Instead of taking 500+ staff hours to get the site up and running, we completed everything in less than a week. When we were making the switch, we interviewed 5 potential providers, and Memberclicks' team was far and away the kindest and most helpful. Lots of AMS providers can offer bells and whistles - and Memberclicks competes well on all those metrics. But the most important thing for us, and trust me, for you, is customer service. Memberclicks wins hands down every time when it comes to service.

I honestly can't think of anything we don't like. We've used 3 different systems, and this is the only one that doesn't make the day grumpy.

Michelle
Immobilier commercial, Auto-entrepreneur

MemberClicks is Innovative & Collaborative

Commentaires : By implementing their product we moved into a new era. We started taking credit card payments, implemented an online dues renewals process that is truly the easiest part of my job, online registration, open/click rates on emails, the dashboard is a great tool, and the list goes on! It's been a wonderful company to work with and their product makes my job easier.

We started with nothing. Implemented the "classic" version. It was not without challenges, but the migration to Oasis was simple, easy and truly the easiest thing I've ever done. MemberClicks has a great team all around. Their customer service is simply the best I've ever encountered. MemberClicks continuously upgrades their product and listens to the needs of their customer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, the team and their innovation!

The original product was a bit cumbersome to implement, but their migration to Oasis (at no additional charge) was quite possibly the easiest process ever! They listened to their customers and made the product better and easier to use.

Leah
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Great product and equally great customer service!

Commentaires : Great! I often recommend MemberClicks when asked and honestly am extremely happy with the software and the staff of MemberClicks.

We are a small trade association and selected this software over 5 years ago when looking for an easy to use product that incorporated the features we needed. We have been extremely please with MemberClicks and I cant imagine switching from them. The software does everything we need and when we have a question their customer service is second to none. We are currently looking into adding their new LMS product as well.

Nothing we really dislike but we do offer suggestions to MemberClicks as to features that we would like to see added or changed. The onboarding process years ago was a little challenging but change always is and it didn't take us too long to learn how to effectively use MemberClicks.

Eric
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Partners in our success

We moved to WebLink from our previous AMS because we were looking for something more "modern" and user friendly. The team at WebLink helped us through the transition and held our hands as we embarked on the journey of transferring all of our data to the new system. They are constantly evolving and improving the software to fit the needs of the end users. As the main point of contact, I am happy to know that I can chat online or get someone on the phone to listen to my issues and work to get them resolved. I feel like the folks at WebLink/MemberClicks are our partners, and are interested in helping us manage our association through their software.

The biggest issue we discovered in our transition is that the WebLink platform is not as good at handling multiple entities as our previous AMS was. We are a trade association for the hospitality industry (restaurants and hotels) in Pennsylvania, but we also have a PAC and an educational foundation. Accounting for these additional entities has been a challenge.

Administrator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

SCHC Review

Commentaires : I'm not a "techy" person - I am intimated by most technology. I was a bit disappointed when we upgraded platforms and felt that the Memberclicks person assigned to our account was not as helpful as she could have been for the set-up. When I call Customer Support they are all very knowledgeable and friendly and helpful. Some of my questions are easy and some aren't. I've been working with Memberclicks for about 3 years. I came in from Access Database, where I had complete control over the fields and could do whatever I wanted. Every software is limited more than that, but generally I find Memberclicks fairly accommodating for our needs.

I think if you didn't have excellent Customer Support I would not like it as well.

I'm not fond of some of the limitations. I'd like the suffix field to be a fill-in, not a drop-down. People work hard and obtain credentials (i.e., Ph.D.) and members use that credential as part of their name. I'd like the middle initial in our forms to export -- middle initials are important to some people! I generate certificates using the form information and I need that middle initial. I don't like the credit/refund process -- maybe I just need to understand it and get used to it.

Wendy
Member Services (É.-U.)

Ideal for our small association with 3 full-time staff to professionally & affordably manage members

Meets all the basic needs & many extra wishes. Quick to learn. Extraordinary Help Team & online "How To" for training. Consistently and enthusiastically listens to customers & enhances their product. Affordable for our tight budget. Efficiently manages groups of members, from set up & invoicing, to renewal & communication. Lightens the load of event management through easy form templates, invoice integration & quick exports of registrants. Effectively integrates email communication by quickly accessing recipients, saving message templates & recording great history in each profile. Updated web site templates gave us a fresh, modern, mobile-friendly site with great widgets to more concisely display what our members want to see. Social Community gives our members privacy in the right areas, while allowing them to network online.

Reporting for financial & statistical membership data is getting better, but not yet entirely what we need for quick analysis.

Member Services Coordinator (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Very Happy Customer! (WebLink Review)

Ease of use-- my company has used several software programs prior to WebLink to manage our database and events, and they were very counterintuitive. WebLink has been the complete opposite and even our most non-tech savvy employees have been able to learn how to utilize the program. There is also a FANTASTIC customer support team for when we do have issues with the software who are able to address our problems very quickly.

One of our biggest issues with WebLink is day-of event capabilities. The events module has worked well for us for the set up of the event, registration, and payments-- we just haven't found the events module to work well for day-of activities, such as quick check-in and adding walk up registrations. We use a 3rd party software/mobile app specifically for event check-in that we use data from WebLink to populate. It's very unfortunate because we have to manually mark attendance back into WebLink to keep our records accurate in the database.

Douglas
IT/Database Manager (É.-U.)

Useful and evolving software

Commentaires : We use Weblink/MemberClicks for our primary member management, and it does a pretty good job with events, member information, planning, communication, etc. I have used this software for around 2.5 years, and it has improved a number of areas in that time. I probably spend more time than most talking with support because our Chamber used this for years before I got here, and figuring out or adapting legacy items can trip me up. Support has been great - while at times it takes a few hours to respond, it is never more than a day and the support personnel are all friendly and helpful.

The constant updating and improvement, with user feedback often taken into account. The software is evolving on a monthly basis and increases in functionality. Using Crystal Reports for reporting means external information is available for help sometimes.

Lack of visibility on the backend makes creating custom reports difficult at times. The communications features are evolving but are still lacking in a few areas.

Brian
Organisme social ou civique, 2-10 employés

Peters Township Chamber Review

Commentaires : We have been cheerleaders for Weblink/MC/Atlas since the beginning. Unfortunately we're so "busy" we rarely take the time to pursue all of the capabilities.
Most of our fellow PA chambers who use this type of software are using ChamberMaster so it is a bit more difficult share best practices and training.
There have been alot of changes in the past 6 years and I think they have been for the better.
One area of concern is support. Sometimes it takes a while to hear back. It seems that recently it has been better. Today's chat had a response time of 30 minutes which was fine (especially since it was not life threatenting plus I got "busy" and forgot about it). Team hooked me up and sent an email .
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Comprehensive - Integrates data base with website

The editor could be better I think. Rollbacks.

Eileen
Director of Administration and Finance (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

MembersClicks has the best support staff!!

Commentaires : This is a great service for small associations. They help desk is the best, always ready to help and answer any question I have. It is a wonderful product. There are some flaws and features that need to be added to improve the product but engineering is working on solutions.

I think the easy of use and the customer service. The always work to answer my questions or come up with a solution. The importing of database updates is much easier in this version as opposed to the classic version.

Some of the reporting features need to be updated. There are some limitations with ability to grant access to our chapter presidents so they can edit their own webpages and run their own membership reports. The classic version of this product had that ability. Also it is not able to have one person register other users unless they all share the same password.