Paycor's a vital element for the efficient management of human talent from the web

Publié le 20/12/2018
Cesar C.
Docente asociado
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The organization has optimized from the work per hour required in reality, as the development of data that allow you to optimize the preparation of the payroll and therefore the accounting and finance of the company. In addition to the Paycor applicant tracking system, the company has been able to optimize its recruitment and selection of qualified personnel.

Avantages: The software is very useful because its integrated tools provide me with a virtual environment to manage from its graphical interface the assistance of the staff, as their time of stay in the premises, in addition the graphics tool allows me to generate basic inputs for the construction of the reports that the other instances of the organization require in terms of the need for personnel and the preparation of the payroll. It is very good because it is also compatible with several operating systems such as Mac OS, independent operating system, Windows 8.

Inconvénients: The difficulty has been in reaching the precision levels of automating the tracking of employee hours based on their actual work hours in the company and although administrators can configure workflows and distribute permissions to several users according to the roles, his workstation is cumbersome at the system level to translate all those variations of the programming that the tool has with reality.

Overall, Nimbleschedule has been great

Publié le 18/01/2016
Rachel R.
Web Developer
Sécurité publique, 13-50 employés
Source : GetApp
Support client

Commentaires: For a while now, the ability to track coverage for our EMS staff was a bit scattered. We never had problems with the actual scheduling -- we have a set schedule that pretty much never changes -- however it was becoming increasingly difficult to track when one person was covering for someone else's shift. It became a game of texting, guessing and questioning who was covering for whom." It was getting confusing and needed some serious help. Being a small town volunteer organization, we don't have a lot of money to spend. So finding an inexpensive solution that was also very easy for some not-so-tech-savvy people to use was key. Nimbleschedule fits the bill perfectly. I am very surprised at how many of my members actually use it. Though I do have a few items that I wish were different, overall Nimbleschedule has been a wonderful tool for our service.

Avantages: *Fairly easy to use - One you get a hang for what certain features do, it is very easy to use and a schedule can be set up pretty quickly. I can do a year's worth of scheduling for a dozen people in about a half an hour. *The app and web consoles are both very easy to interpret - Adding people to the schedule means I have to pay for them to use the app, whether they use it or not. The app and website are so easy for them to use, I am surprised how many of them say they actually use it regularly. *Lots of customization - I love all of the information it allows me to enter about my staff. The ability to turn certain notifications on and off for each individual is great too. It is completely customizable, which is great. *Announcements/SMS texts - Group texts are great, but can get messy when everyone starts replying. The announcements feature has been great. I use it to let people know about large span schedule changes, training opportunities and general housekeeping notes. The extra $1 per person per year is completely worth it for everyone to get a text when I post a schedule change or announcement.

Inconvénients: *Inability to turn certain features off - Since our service relies on coverage, we cannot just request time off. The shift needs to be traded. I wish I could turn off the "request time off" feature so that it doesn't get used at all. *Positions do not automatically update - I have several members licensed at an MFR level. Last year I had 1, and this year will have more who's license will increase to an EMT-Basic level. When I change their position in their profile, it does not automatically update on the schedule. I may be doing something wrong, but the only thing I have found I can do to get them to show at their new level is to delete their schedule and re-enter it. *Inability to create overnight/multi-day shifts - This is probably my biggest drawback about Nimbleschedule. Admittedly we have some pretty weird schedules. Most of my shifts are overnight and all-weekend shifts. The weekend shifts span 60 hours, and overnights are from 6 PM to 6 AM. As it stands now, in order for a shift to accurately span multiple days on the schedule, multiple shifts need to be created. It would be very helpful to be able to enter dates as well as times for shift start and end times, so that I am not creating 12 different shifts (4 different shifts (Fri night, Sat, Sun and Mon morning) for 3 people) for every weekend.

Used for clocking in and out and scheduling.

Publié le 04/12/2019
Ethan K.
Dental Assistant
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When it works, it works great. Allows for clocking in and clocking out with ease. When scheduling lately, the program has some bugs that they need to work out.

Avantages: I like that you are able to easily clock in and out for shifts as well as schedule the employees for future dates.

Inconvénients: After Ximble got bought out by a different company (Paycor), the online scheduling function has a glitch where you cannot "edit" scheduled times. It does not change the time on the schedule and you have to delete the old schedule and create a whole new one. Wastes a lot of time for me.

Overall a Helpful Product For our Business

Publié le 19/11/2019
Kristin H.
Human Resources Specialist
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I really like the Perform HR. Also, whenever I have to call the support team, they've always been very friendly and helpful.

Avantages: I like that each employee has their own profile where we can store all of their information including performance reviews, disciplinary action, compensation information...everything is right there that I need for the employee. It's pretty simple to use, too.

Inconvénients: The Time and Attendance feature was most challenging for me to learn and navigate, but once I got it, after numerous calls and emails from support, I understand it better and it's fine. Figuring out how to run reports was most challenging for me.

Good software solution with room for growth

Publié le 21/09/2019
Jennifer S.
Manager, Human Resources
Organisme social ou civique, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I think it is a great business solution and time saver. The information captured and stored is very helpful for reporting and I am able to instantly generate useful information. I also appreciate that they are consistently making improvements and evolving the software to best meet the needs of their clients. There are options available to make suggestions and follow them along the process of review through implementation.

Avantages: We use multiple features within the Paycor platform ( payroll, benefits enrollment, time and attendance and reporting . I find them all to be helpful, although, some are better functioning than others. For payroll processing and new hire onboarding Paycor has been a great solution. All I need to enter upon hiring a new person is their name and email and the onboarding process is initiated. Our employee information is now more up-to-date and accurate not to mention the time that is saved with manual entry.

Inconvénients: For us the attendant solution and customer support would be areas for improvement. We have a non-standard set up for time and attendance which causes some confusion and manual entry. Although, I typically can get a hold of customer support within a few minutes many times I find explaining our problem and getting it resolved takes several emails and can take days/weeks. Additionally I find having dedicated tech-support to be more cumbersome then general support. Most times I find our individual contact is not available and there is a decent amount of turnover making dedicated team members seem irrelevant.

Love it. Works great with BambooHR

Publié le 22/03/2018
Vasili K.
201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Visibility of who's at work, where they are at now and eliminated paper timesheets. Also, team regularly takes 1 hr lunch breaks...instead of skipping them, as it was in the past. Plus integration allows a much smoother on-boarding process.

Avantages: Very easy to use, useful mobile app and super awesome support. We have two locations, employees often start in one and finish the day at another. I was so happy to see that Ximble allowed us to look after this complexity. Interface is super easy and templates make "schedulers life even easier." Main reason for Ximble was deep integration with BambooHR, our main HRMS.

Inconvénients: They do not have, yet, per employee break/lunches rules. Just global...but hopefully they'll implement it in the next release, as it we have two different crews 7 and 10 hrs shifts and not having it creates unnecessary work for the Payroll Manager...always a bit of a mess :)

Excellent scheduling system

Publié le 28/09/2019
Kellye D.
Tier 1 Technical Support Representative
E-learning, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ximble is used by my company for our weekly schedules and it is super easy to use and see my schedule in.

Avantages: It is super easy for me to use to view my schedule and pick up any shifts that may be offered by my co-workers. I also really like that there is a mobile app so that I can see my schedule even if I am not close to my computer

Inconvénients: This is more of a suggestion versus something I don't like, I think it would be beneficial to also be able to use this to clock in and out of as my company has to use a separate system to actually complete our time cards in.

Too many surprises

Publié le 03/03/2017
Karen B.
Controller
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This product has many features that are fantastic, but as a new user (less than a year), I am still surprised on a regular basis by what it cannot do. There are many basic features that are illogical. New Hire documents can be uploaded to a library and included in the New Hire Onboarding process. Fantastic! There is no way to control the order in which the New Hire reviews those documents. New Hires onboard using their personal email address because they don't have a work email yet. Later, during a Benefit Open Enrollment, notifications can't be directed to their work emails but goes to their personal email address. A New Hire becomes active as soon as they complete the onboarding process, not on their Hire date. We found that out by paying a New Hire early. The custom template of instructions for Benefit Onboarding can't be saved; it has to be entered every time an Event is created. We have also had great difficulty with support. Lots of "We're sorry" and "You were dropped through the cracks". We have also been told, more than once, that it is our responsibility to make sure something is working the way it should. As a new user, we can't know what we don't know! Paycor isn't ready for prime time with this.

Avantages: Payroll, Benefits and HR are connected and changes in any field updates across the modules (assuming it has been set up correctly). Employees can update much of their personal and payroll information themselves, saving the Administrator time. Onboarding of a New Hire works very well and not having all that paperwork in a file is terrific. If you get support rep on the phone, they are fantastic to help.

Inconvénients: Paycor frequently directs the user to their Knowledge Base, which is extensive. So extensive that it's nearly impossible to sort through it looking for an answer to the question at hand. The reporting feature is the same way. Hard to find what you need and tough to create what you need. Their support is less than impressive. Implementation was not well directed, mistakes were made by Paycor and by us due to lack of guidance from Paycor. Once active, support has been inconsistent. We are frequently surprised to find what should be a simple task is not even possible. Implementation of improvements is slow to appear. The parts that work well are impressive, but overall we have been less than pleased and very frustrated.

Easy to use and affordable timekeeping app

Publié le 14/12/2019
Iwa S.
Secteur maritime, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Best option for the price- I have looked all over and Paycor was by far the most affordable. I wanted as simple as possible and this was perfect!

Avantages: This app is SO EASY to use and for employees to figure out! Saves me tons of time when it comes to reviewing hours and getting payroll done.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a way to allow employees to edit their own hours without making them an administrator.... maybe something that would flag it so I could approve or verify?

envoyé par Paycor le 17/12/2019

Hi Iwa,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that Paycor is easy to use and saves you time. I've also passed along your feedback to the appropriate team in regards to employees editing their hours. Have a wonderful day!

Mostly positive experience with NimbleSchedule

Source : SoftwareAdvice
2.5/5
3.5/5
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: In general, I am very happy with this product as the person putting together the schedules!
It is easy to see when requests are put in, and it is nice that our nurses can easily pick up shifts and we do not have to deal as much with filling in open shifts.
It is very helpful that we cannot double book an employee - I'm sure that has saved me countless times.
I have had a good experience with Nimble for the most part.

Inconvénients: Occasionally when our employees look at the month view of their schedule, the program switches days and patient accounts. This is the biggest flaw we have encountered.
It is also sometimes a pain to enter shift times, though that is becoming less of a hassle as I am becoming more comfortable with the program.
On holidays, it is great that they are all entered so we cannot forget what day the holidays are, but I have found that the system also blocks out all employees as "unavailable" on every holiday. This has caused some confusion and made those days a little bit harder to deal with.
I have also noticed that it is possible to double book a shift - something that we have to watch for closely but it is also helpful when we are setting up mentor shifts where we actually intentionally double book!
One last thing - it is hard (depending on account label colors) to print visible calendars.

I love Paycor

Publié le 09/12/2019
Cedric G.
Regional Talent Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Even with the cons I listed Paycor is a great tool and I cannot say enough positive things about their customer service and product support team.

Avantages: -Paycor's Customer Service is phenomenal. You're given a personal customer service representative (I loved ours!) but the backup reps were great too.
-Paycor is easy to use with tons of training available too.
-If you're an HR professional many of their webinars are eligible for SHRM and/or HRCI credits
-Paycor and its add-ons are some of the best

Inconvénients: -Paycor is definitely not for larger employers. They excel in the small to mid-sized employer space.
-Paycor buys some technologies (like their ATS and LMS) and it's integrated on their back-end so some reporting or functionality can be a bit clunky.
-It was much easier to run certain reports before they went through their last upgrade.

envoyé par Paycor le 13/12/2019

Hi Cedric,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that you've had a great experience with our Client Support team. Have a great day!

Fantastic Software!

Publié le 19/09/2016
Jeremy H.
Pearson Campus Ambassador
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 001+ employés
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Nimble Schedule is an intuitive and powerful software that makes schedules easily accessible to employees. There are some basic functions that would make the software easier to use, such as batch-deleting shifts in a more intuitive way, or auto-scheduling based on employee availability. Batch-deleting exists, but is very difficult to use; auto-scheduling also exists, but doesn't work for our purposes. These are minor complaints, however. Nimble Schedule does scheduling very well, is flexible, and easy-to-use where it counts.

Avantages: The software is powerful, well-priced, mostly intuitive, and easily accessible for employees. It is well-built, efficient, and looks modern. Nimble Schedule's best feature is its customer service. Customer service is generally available within minutes via the in-browser chat function. Representatives are friendly, respectful, and happily assist with any problems.

Inconvénients: Some of the scheduling process is not intuitive; some of the features are not fully developed or robust enough for our purposes.

Great software product for employees!

Publié le 13/01/2020
Tania J.
Account Manager
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Employees that have access to paycor also have flexibility to looking at their timecards and other important company-worker related information. Would definitely recommend for any type of organization to utilize.

Avantages: Great tool to track when you clock in/clock out of work and managing time sheets and other benefits you have within your organization. It is easy to login to and see the breakdown of your paystubs. The software is intuitive and a huge asset to employees in any type of workplace.

Inconvénients: The ability that employees have to manage their personal information is lacking. For simple updates on your profile you typically have to go through the user administrator which is usually your HR person at your organization.

envoyé par Paycor le 16/01/2020

Hi Tania - Thank you for taking time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that Paycor's app is a huge asset to employees and easy to use. Have a wonderful day!

Great App

Publié le 29/08/2019
Iwa S.
Secteur maritime, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great service, very helpful and the software has only gotten better over time!

Avantages: We are a small company so Ximble was affordable and best of all- SIMPLE and easy to use. Great customer service with quick responses.

Inconvénients: It logs you out randomly and takes time to log back in which is a total hassle when you are trying to start your work day.

Decent, easy to use software

Publié le 01/11/2019
James D.
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Paycor has saved my business hundreds of dollars on labor and supplies, and has drastically slowed down the phone calls that the payroll department has to deal with from employees

Avantages: The user interface on the workers portal is very easy to use. Employees are able to see their Check Stubs, a breakdown of their pay and deductions, and even their benefits

Inconvénients: The biggest complaint we have is that employees must sign in every time they open the app. It doesn't allow them to stay signed in, or even for autocomplete to fill out the login info

envoyé par Paycor le 04/11/2019

We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that Paycor's interface is easy to use. We value your feedback so we've shared your comments with the team. Have a wonderful day!

Great schedule for employees

Publié le 17/09/2019
Aubrey C.
Hygiene Coordinator
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I enjoy this software and think that as an employee, it help me remain organized and see who will be in and out of the office quickly.

Avantages: I really like how easy it is to put in my schedule at work. I like how I can copy and paste shifts so I don't have to constantly be putting in exact hours, which can get monotonous. I also like that I can see who is in and out of the office at a quick glance.

Inconvénients: I don't like that I'm not able to add my schedule on my personal page, but I have to go to the overall schedule page with all my employees.

Never Had a Problem

Publié le 10/12/2019
Mary grace S.
Social Media Specialist
Restaurants, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, Paycor does what it should do, but does not have the ease of use that I have come to expect from HR softwares.

Avantages: My favorite part of this software is the customize homepage feature so I can prioritize the information I'm seeing when I first open the page.

Inconvénients: The thing that I like the least is the ease of navigation. It's not incredibly intuitive to figure out, even for a person whose job it is to be on a computer, using new software all the time. I've wasted quite a bit of time looking for things that should be easier to find. It's possible that it wasn't organized the right way by our HR team, though.

envoyé par Paycor le 13/12/2019

Hi Mary,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It's great to hear that you're able to easily customize the homepage with Paycor. Have a great day!

Ximble

Publié le 02/05/2019
Anish R.
IT Officer
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Clean and smooth interface with a lot of customizations. Available on almost every platform.

Inconvénients: Customer support was not as fast as it should be. Also a bit pricey.

Paycor Functionality

Publié le 03/12/2019
Clarissia S.
payroll administrator
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My experience has been positive. Personally I have had no complaints

Avantages: Makes payroll easier to process for the employees and also for the employee to keep up with benefits and pay stubs easily

Inconvénients: the deskop version is different than the phone app. Which makes it difficult to use for some employees

envoyé par Paycor le 06/12/2019

Hi Clarissia,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that payroll processing is easier with Paycor. Have a wonderful day!

easy and customizable scheduling solution

Publié le 28/11/2018
Jillian J.
Employee and Labour Relations Associate Manager
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is pretty easy to use once you get the hang of the features and what they do. It's quick to set up a schedule. I can schedule 10 staff members for a period of 6 months in about 20 minutes, which I appreciate. The app and website are so easy for my staff to use, and they tell me they use it regularly. My favourite feature is the customization. I can enter so much information about my staff, which helps me schedule them for the right shifts.

Inconvénients: I sometimes find it slow or not functioning well. My employees have told me about issues related to clocking in or getting pages to fully load.

Payroll software that meets business needs

Publié le 27/08/2019
Tami W.
HR Coordinator
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Paycor has helped me become more efficient in process payroll, tracking time cards and running third party reports.

Avantages: The report functionality is fantastic. I like having the ability to customize reports, this saves me a lot of time. I also like the ease of the software and the great customer service Paycor provides.! Paycor also continues to listen to customer feedback and make improvements.

Inconvénients: I like all the functions of Paycor, this isn't anything I dislike but the onboarding doesn't really work for us since we don't hire on an every month basis. I couldn't justify the cost but if we did I would definitely use it.

Easy to use payroll software

Publié le 25/06/2019
Sheryl L.
Controller
Matières plastiques, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been using Paycor for about 20 years and have been pleased with them since the first day I started using the software.

Avantages: Paycor offers many benefits inside their payroll software package. The feature I value the most is the ability to track employee hours in different departments and set up each department in separate general ledger accounts. This allows me to easily transfer my payroll data into my financial software. This is a huge time saving feature for me. Whenever I need to call customer service, they are knowledgeable and address any issues I may have in a timely manner. I do not usually need to call for customer support because the software is so user friendly that under normal circumstances I can handle everything on my own. I do not even consider moving to another program because of the ease of use and affordability Paycor's software offers.

Inconvénients: There is not really anything I don't like about the software. Sometimes I wish I could get by without having to use my mouse while entering my payroll but there are a few items on the screen that can not be chosen without switching from keystrokes to the mouse.

Best Payroll System

Publié le 25/06/2019
Kathy M.
HR Manager
Assurance, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our company was using ADP when I joined in 2016. I started looking for a new service immediately.
Paycor is extremely user friendly. Managing employee records is faster, you can access reports quickly. Customer Service is outstanding! Very knowledgeable and friendly group of account specialists. Also the implementation process was smooth and I felt very prepared when we went live.

Avantages: Ease of use, functionality, payroll processing made easy and reports options.

Inconvénients: While there are a ton of topics not everything in the HELP too not everything is to find. Once you do find what you are looking for there's a how to video which is helpful. I don't think it's easy to navigate the help guide. I also find that setting up new earnings/deduction codes could be easier.

Excellent customer service, beautiful and easy to use (previous NimbleSchedule user)

Publié le 26/10/2017
Janel V.
Support client

Avantages: We heavily depend on Ximble for our scheduling and time clocking system, and more for the latter. Ximble has features that other similar platforms do not offer which we mostly use: the automatic deduction of unpaid breaks in the payroll report, automatically generating timesheets/payroll reports, and the time clocking app for tablets and smartphones. The interface is beautiful, looks fresh and modern. It seemed well thought of and well planned, considering the ease of use and an overall pleasant experience. Customer Service: I think this is the BEST feature. Customer service seems to be the top priority. There is always someone available to talk to for questions and support. I never had to wait so long for a response and the responses are always thoughtful, accurate, courteous, professional and satisfactory. I have had some really BIG issues with Ximble (and NimbleSchedule) in the past but my concerns were taken seriously and immediate actions were done. It really is very important for us to be able to connect with someone when issues arise. Overall: Ximble is ever-growing and always open to changes and suggestions. It's not a system that is set in stone and it is willing to accommodate users to make the best experience and offer the best service possible. I am impressed with the quick responses and support it gives users. I think it's worth the money to have this kind of support than just handing me a software and have to deal with it myself!

Inconvénients: The switch from NimbleSchedule to Ximble wasn't as smooth as I hoped. I expected at least the bare minimum of having all NimbleSchedule features in Ximble and then more. I loved NimbleSchedule but there were issues that Ximble was able to fix so I'm not complaining! Every new software needs some adjustment period and I think I've overcome this and has learned to like Ximble so far. Because we heavily rely on the payroll reports that Ximble generates for us, it is a pain to print each report for all of our 64 employees one by one. IT would be ideal if there is an option to print all timesheets with just one click of a button (like NimbleSchedule did). We prefer the layout of the reports through the website and not the exported CSV version which looks a lot more cluttered and not easy to read. I would also prefer for fewer pages to load when clicking on buttons to save on time. (Saving time is always a plus for me). Example: When clicking "add clock in", instead of having to open a whole new page, it would be beneficial if the same page enabled a box to add this information. The "notes" section feature on the payroll report was removed but this is a vital component of our payroll reports. I requested if they can consider returning this feature. A few bugs here and there that I would always bring to Ximble's attention to get fixed and they get on it quick! Could be more user-friendly and intuitive.

Excellent scheduling and employee management software

Publié le 04/11/2016
Ty W.
CTO
51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: NimbleSchedule provides an excellent tool for business owners like myself to schedule employees and track clock-in and clock-out times. PROS:
Features:
They have a lot of robust features that allow us to run reports and have a snapshot of who was late or absent for each pay period, check what breaks employees are taking, etc.
QR code time clocking:
NimbleSchedule also offers the ability to clock in and out with a QR code that employees have from their NimbleSchedule phone app. We printed each employees QR code and put it with their door keycard on a lanyard keycard holder. Then we have a tablet near the front desk so employees can come in the door, hold their badge up to the tablet and clock in. Then do the same when they leave to clock out.
Tablet Admin App:
As mentioned previously, they have an admin side mobile app that uses the front camera on a tablet or mobile device that employees can use to scan their QR code and clock in or out. It works great and positioning that near the doors to our office really helps employees not forget to clock in or out and causing more work for our office admin.
Support:
Amazing support and nearly always available via live chat when logged in on the back-end
CONS:
Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desktop version. However, in the mobile app there is no way to restrict that so we had to disable clocking in or out from the mobile app. It's really not a huge deal since they can use their QR code and clock with the tablet but it would be a nice feature to have.
Overall scoring:
4.5/5 - highly recommended. NimbleSchedule works for nearly all of our needs and rarely has issues. Couple that with their AMAZING support and it is a clear winner.

Avantages: Features:
QR code time clocking:
Tablet Admin App:
Support:

Inconvénients: Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desk