Easy hour registration with budgetting + invoicing

Publié le 26/08/2019
Paul G.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The easy way of data entry of of my daily different tasks reduced my frustration of this tedious task and saved me time in the end. I do not use a timer, but everhour does provide one too. The overall functionality from time entry, scheduling, budgetting, reporting and invoicing makes it more than just time entry with a well thought out interface,

Avantages: The software has a really nifty integration with Clickup and provides you the information in a single click.
The interface is very intuitive and helps us reduce time needed to report hours of different project tasks.
On top of the nice integration it goes even further and provides a way to get more grip on a project by defining a budget.
And when all hours written, you can customize your reports or use the API to run queries/exports of the data.

Inconvénients: As we work with contracts too, we had to find a workaround to get these grouped/reported. We would love to see some kind of recurring projects which can be renewed on an interval, so support contracts on hourly or ficed price basis can be handled towards invoicing.

envoyé par Weavora le 30/08/2019

Thanks for the insightful feedback, Paul!

The time is gold

Publié le 03/04/2019
Redactor de fútbol
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: There is a popular saying that says "Time is money" and Everhour knows it very well. Few give it the importance that the proper administration of hours should have. Every second, every minute and every hour are vital in any activity of human beings. Now, for a company, institution, or a working group, having an application that knows how to manage the moments and occasions of your time is fundamental. This software allows you to manage according to your work schedules, through a simple but very effective and efficient platform.
If you need to optimize your workflow then this application will serve you without any doubt. If you are an entrepreneur, with a certain team or staff, it will be good to have Everhour to have a precise time tracking of employees, billing and payroll control. For something, as expressed by your official account, you have the confidence of more than 2,000 companies in more than 70 countries.
Now, speaking of its vital functions, Everhour has a wide group of tools based on a minimalist platform for the convenience of any user. You can keep a record of all budgets of your projects, schedule alerts, track the time with an estimate based on the tasks of the worker. Creation of billing reports, expenses, and progress according to time. This is how this software will be vital for you to manage all your time accordingly.

Inconvénients: The competition of Everhour is not easy. There are other software such as Hubstaff that also perform the same functions. That should motivate constant updates of the system with the implementation of more and better tools, although for the work to which it is intended, is quite good.

envoyé par Weavora le 05/04/2019

Thanks, time is gold indeed!

Does one the thing I want it to do extremly well

Publié le 20/03/2017
Markus K.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We've been using Everhour for several years now. After trying countless other time-tracking tools, Everhour finally was the one that worked for our team. I believe its greatest strength is that the developer has (mostly) resisted the temptation to overload it with features that lie outside of its core proposition - It is mainly a time-tracking and -reporting tool, and it does this one job extremely well. The main UI element is a single input box that smartly auto-completes project names, tags, and even whole issue-titles (if you are lucky enough to use on of the project management tools it integrates with - in our case that that is GitHub). It understands a variety of date and time formats, so it usually allows a user to write a time-tracking entry in plain English. The reporting facility allows users to define a date-range and drill-down and aggregate by pretty much anything they could possibly need, and it allows the exporting to Excel, CSV and google docs. Pretty complete I'd say. So why only 4 stars? The lack of an API keeps me from giving it a five-star rating. Why the developer does not provide one for their otherwise near-perfect product is beyond me.

Avantages: Simple and intuitive
Very polished
Great reporting facility
Useful integrations

Inconvénients: No API

envoyé par Weavora le 19/12/2018

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your choice.

Public API is available by this link:

Let us know if you could not see calls that you need here by contacting our support!

Best tool to Track your Team, Clients, Projects and Tasks

Publié le 30/03/2017
Daniel Y.
Creative Director
Design, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are a 15 people team working remotely from different cities of Latin America and Europe, and time tracking for each client, project and task has been always a major issue. We've been using Everhour for the past year or so, and it has become an essential tool for our team. Is not just that gives us the abbility to track how much time we have dedicated to a project, but also to estimate how much time a particular task will need in order to be completed next time and by who. Easily create sand save reports with just a few clicks. One of the most important features, is its integration with Asana, our Project Management Software of choice, but Everhour is powerful enough to let you create your own projects and tasks within the platform. Their support team it's very dedicated and really interested in listening about what you have to say and what can be improved. We are a happy Everhour customer and always recomend to dev teams, agencies and organisations.

Avantages: - Easy to use
- Clean interface. Responsive design.
- Easily sets up with Asana, Trello and other third party project management tools
- Affordable

Inconvénients: - We could use a mobile app, but for now the responsive designs does the trick
- You just can setup your account using a single Project Management platform. So, if part of your team uses Trello and the other one Asana, you can't track time in both accounts in a single session... but, of course, this is a very specific, non common scenario.

envoyé par Weavora le 31/03/2017

A big thanks from Everhour team!

Great tool to track your working time

Publié le 09/06/2018
Localisation Engineer
51-200 employés
Support client

Avantages: I found this tool really not invasive and very easy to use. You can install the extension for chrome and then it just shows a tiny icon on the bar from where you can open the tool and see your activity and also start or stop tracking a task from there.
If you use asana on your company, then this tool will make time-tracking even easier thanks to its integration with asana.
When you're logged in asana you can start tracking from there already as a "play" icon will show next to every task from where you can start tracking by just clicking on it. The icon will turn into a "stop" icon so that you can stop tracking when you're done, or simply click on the play icon next to another task to start tracking next.
Another major and great feature of the tool is that you can generate reports of your tracking (or your team's tracking) that can be customisable to the very detail, allowing you to filter by multiple variables and time frames.

Inconvénients: The reporting feature is powerful but can be a bit tricky to set up due to the fact that there are multiple options that you can select from.
So, you may need some time playing with them until you obtain exactly what you need.

envoyé par Weavora le 11/06/2018

Oh, thanks for your wonderful review!

Everhour Rocks!

Publié le 11/04/2017
Matthew O.
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As the owner and CEO of a mid-sized service business, we migrated to the use of Asana plus Everhour about 2 years ago. Since then, our revenues from *existing clients* have gone up 30%, just because we can track and invoice for our time more consistently and accurately. We literally couldn't function without this gem of software. Everhour's development has gone through several iterations and now it's a breeze to set up, use , report and invoice from. Once your staff is trained on how to enter time, it becomes 2nd nature and the visibility it provides into your utilization and billable hours is amazing! Please feel free to ask me any questions if you are considering using it. Matthew Oates
HMP Management
matto@hmpmanagement.com

Avantages: Easy to set up
Easy to use inside of Asana
Easy to report out of
Fantastic visibility into key business metrics
Easy to invoice out
Very responsive customer support

Inconvénients: There are still some small things we'd like to see changed in regards to how you can report and invoice based on sub-tasks and tasks assigned to multiple projects

envoyé par Weavora le 11/04/2017

Thank you for your choice, Matthew. Your growth - is our main inspiration.

The perfect solution for UpBuild

Publié le 28/04/2017
Mike A.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that Everhour is straightforward and functional. I also love that it integrates with Trello, which is how we manage the majority of our work. The reason that I originally chose to go with Everhour over the competition is that these folks chose to do one thing and to do it well. Other companies wanted to also handle invoicing, project management, and other things. I already had tool for those things; what I needed was an easy and enjoyable to use time tracking solution that I knew would work. Everhour has consistently impressed me with how well their product works and how fast they innovate and improve.

Inconvénients: I think the user interface could be designed a bit better. And I want to be able to go through the whole process of starting a task without having to use a mouse. If I start typing and a Trello board populates, I wish I could just hit tab or enter to select it and move onto the next field without having to use the mouse or arrow keys.

envoyé par Weavora le 29/04/2017

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your review.

See Where Your Time Is Going and Adjust

Publié le 12/09/2019
Kate B.
Communications Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Everhour has really helped me keep track of my time and plan more effectively for future projects. I also love how it feels like a competition with myself. I keep striving to complete the same task faster or cut down on the time wasted in between tasks. It's honestly a lot of fun and really helps with time management. Just by clicking that little play button, you suddenly have a sense of urgency while working.

Avantages: I love how Everhour makes it easy to see how you're spending your time so you can adjust your schedule, redistribute your workload, etc. You can see exactly how long it takes you and your team to complete certain tasks and plan future projects accordingly. It integrates with Basecamp so all I have to do is press a little play button next to each of my to-dos and it tracks how long I'm spending. Then I can pull up a detailed report later to see where my time is going. It's been especially helpful when putting together the argument for additional team members.

Inconvénients: There's really nothing I dislike about Everhour. If I had to pick something, I'd say that I wish there were a flat rate for larger teams. We have to pay per seat and as the team grows, I see that getting expensive.

envoyé par Weavora le 13/09/2019

Hi Kate, thanks for your positive feedback!

Integrates with other task management software

Publié le 01/02/2019
Inbound Marketer and Content Developer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Everhour was really useful in tracking the time spent on jobs so that we could properly bill clients and better understand how long specific jobs took for future quotes and estimates.

Avantages: We used Everhour with our task management software (Basecamp) to help keep track of billable hours and time spent on projects for clients. It was very easy to use and integrated almost seamlessly. We were also able to download a chrome app so that we could clock in and out quickly from any tab eve if Basecamp wasn't open. It was also easy to adjust hours if a mistake was made. You can also set up estimates - which is a feature I have yet to use.

Inconvénients: While you can adjust times when mistakes are made, it would be nice if you could set up notifications if a job is running longer than usual or during off hours. In addition, of line functionality would be great for times when we don't have internet access.

envoyé par Weavora le 05/02/2019

Thank you so much for leaving a review! Was it not enough to use the browser notifications we offer in your personal settings?

A Game-Changer that was introduced to our company.

Publié le 19/07/2018
Karl K.
Web Developer
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ability to calculate the effectiveness of our projects and staff member profit/loss ratios. Tracking which task took too long to complete or clients who we need to increase charges for.

Avantages: Ability to have Everhour and Basecamp integrated. The option to set base cost of employees and "hourly client rate" which then calculates the profit/loss per project is amazing. The export features are great for analyzing data and workflow. Everhour has came a long way since it first began and since the first time I have used it (over 2 years ago, and hated it!). Now, that has all changed and we simply cannot live without Everhour.

Inconvénients: I have rated the 'Features & Functionality' section with 3 stars for the sole reason to let you know there is room for improvement. I think the permissions for individual employees which limit when they can edit time, whos time they can see are among some from top of my head. PS: Being able to deauthorize Basecamp integration would be handy rather than going the extra length to your custom support team to remove those integration (accidental setups etc).

envoyé par Weavora le 20/07/2018

Thanks for this comprehensive review, Karl!

Good Time Tracking Program

Publié le 28/08/2018
Volodymyr B.
Marketing Content Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Everhour is one of the best time tracking software applications out there. It is easy to use, never lets you down and gives you a clear picture of the passage of time.

Avantages: The biggest asset of Everhour is its simplicity. You don't need to spend much time figuring out hows, whats and whys of its operation. You just plug it in and do your thing. The reporting is detailed and exports without anything going wrong. Everhour is also very helpful in strategic planning as a measuring tool. It was very useful to track how much time it takes for me to complete certain tasks under certain circumstances (urgent, regular, low-priority, etc) and then plan my days accordingly.

Inconvénients: As far as my use of the program goes - i can't really pinpoint anything critical with it. If you are using it with Trello - there might be some mess related to revisions but that is more of a managing issue than technical. Otherwise i can't recall any other issues.

envoyé par Weavora le 30/08/2018

This is wonderful to hear how you get such a tremendous value from the product, Volodymyr!

Everhour is a great software tool that allows us to track time for internal tasks and billable hours

Publié le 18/09/2017
Brian M.
SEO Team Lead
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Everhour integrates with Asana, which is great for our company. We are able to track time within Asana or the Chrome browser. It's super easy to set up and track time on individual tasks (which helps immensely with reporting).

Inconvénients: Everhour's reporting UX isn't the easiest to navigate through. Also, let's say it's Friday and you have a vacation planned for next week. You can't add tracked time for any dates in the future. This is annoying because we have to track all internal time, so whenever we get back from vacation we have to log those hours (and sometimes people forget).

envoyé par Weavora le 19/09/2017

Thanks for the opinion, btw, the option to track dates for future is available now!

Transformed the way our business not only works but how we price our projects

Publié le 24/04/2018
Hannah B.
Lead Client Success Guide
Support client

Avantages: The best feature is by far the reporting. It is simple and clear to understand. It has been extremely beneficial for our team to be able and go in and see how much time was spent on client facing work and how much has been spent on meetings or administrative tasks. Having this information has increased our productivity and allowed us to see where we need to make changes in our systems and processes. We don't price per hour, but per project, so by tracking our time we see where we need to be more efficient if we want to be profitable or where we are maxing out and need to charger more.

Inconvénients: The Chrome extension. I like the idea of the recent tasks and just being able to click on those, but I do wish there was a way to search just in the chrome extension rather than having to open up a tab and then search for the tasks.

envoyé par Weavora le 25/04/2018

Hi Hannah, thanks for your review! We are releasing the functionality you anticipate in a couple of months:)

I use Everhour as an add-on to Asana for project management.

Publié le 03/06/2017
Jerry H.
Sole proprietor/Structural Steel drafting
Support client

Avantages: I like having the timer embedded in the task items on my Asana projects. I don't forget to click my timer now. I also like the flexibility I have in tracking whatever needs to be tracked in a specific project. No two projects are ever the same and have different requirements for time tracking. I like the total time at the top of the project page and the reports i can run at the Everhour website. The task specific time tracking I can do with Everhour has helped me in estimating similar projects and evaluating contractor performance with my estimates.

Inconvénients: I would like to see a total time for each section on my project page on Asana but if I have a critical need for this (such as a project revision) I can track the revision as a separate project in Asana and then I get total time at the top of the page for the revision.

envoyé par Weavora le 05/06/2017

Thanks for your review, Jerry! By the way, you can see the total time by each section in our reports.

The time tracking application you need

Publié le 16/02/2019
Laura C.
Global Engineering and DTP Lead
Traduction et localisation, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: With Everhour you can track the time you spend working on assignments or tasks easily. Thanks to its integration with Asana you can start tracking the time when you take a task from within the application, which makes things very easy, but not only that, you will also be able how much time you or other members have tracked on a given task.
You can also generate reports for you and your team for a given period of time that are totally customisable to your needs.

Inconvénients: I still haven't found any con to this powerful yet simple tool.

envoyé par Weavora le 22/02/2019

Thank you for a terrific review, Laura!

Best time tracking for Asana users

Publié le 27/09/2018
Maciej B.
Senior Analyst / Project Manager / Engagement Manager
Conseil en gestion, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Integration with Asana is seamless -- it looks and feels like it's always just part of Asana. Easy to add and edit time.
The reports are also excellent in terms of customizability.

Inconvénients: Time needs to be tracked at the task level (in many use cases, it would be sufficient to track time at the project level).
Asana tasks need to be inside projects (can't track ad-hoc things easily).
There is a Slack integration but it's not very useful -- it's only for reporting, not tracking time.

envoyé par Weavora le 28/09/2018

Thanks you for this review Maciej, where you indicated our drawbacks objectively.

Works Well for What We Need

Publié le 12/04/2019
Stephen F.
Account Director
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It integrates with Asana, which is our project management software tool at our agency. That was the big need for us, and it does it well. The client reporting and project time tracking is very helpful and we use it daily for task tracking and monthly to look at where time is being spent across all accounts.

Inconvénients: It crashes every once in a while for no apparent reason. There will be times when the team will just be kicked off as the software goes down in the middle of the day, so there is some admin work to back-log the time during that missed window.

envoyé par Weavora le 15/04/2019

Hi Stephen, sorry for any inconvenience you might have got while our downtime! We try to avoid this, but nobody is saved from it.

It's the most powerful time tracking software ever

Publié le 14/11/2017
Ivan M.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Well, benefits is obvious. We are using Everhour as a core business software, because our business is to sell our time :) When you use such software, what you care the most is speed, flexibility, ability to integrate with all major project management software. And Everhour is exactly that kind of software.

Avantages: Actually, the most interesting thing about Everhour is integration with all major Project management software. We using Everhour with Asana and Trello and having great experience with it.

Inconvénients: We would like to see more flexible reporting system. (Despite the fact that it's already very flexible). For example we need ability to group tasks in report by asana project section. It would be great.

envoyé par Weavora le 15/11/2017

Thanks to share your thought, Ivan!

Helps in the user to meet tight project timelines

Publié le 21/11/2018
Omondi P.
Associate Programs Coordinator
Recherche, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is pocket -friendly to purchase and very reliable.

Avantages: It helps to manage and track the time used in different tasks within a project or within two different projects. It can be integrated into a web browser as an extension to track and manage the time used in online tasks.

Inconvénients: Does not include offline functionality, which means that it won't work where there is no internet connection. Secondly, the user cannot initiate the timer unless they are working on a project that is listed that is already listed in the system.

envoyé par Weavora le 18/12/2018

Thanks! We are preparing changes to the way you can track time, letting users to start a timer without a task. Will be a nice feature at the begging of next year :)

Staff uses Everhour2 to track time and project estimates

Publié le 25/10/2017
Jeanine S.
IT Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Resource management, Billing reports, Time allocation

Avantages: Very good integration with ASANA (E2 much improved!)
Clean interface
Ability to enter time another person
Support is outstanding!

Inconvénients: Biggest con - removed the ability to click into an ASANA task from a time entry!!!
No project or team dashboards in E2
Learning curve with reporting
Doesn't allow projects/tasks to belong to more than one project (understandable but sometimes difficult)
Too many clicks to edit/leave comments
Inability to change a date on an entry
Too many clicks to duplicate an entry

envoyé par Weavora le 26/10/2017

Thanks for your feedback, Jeanine, we are going to think how we can improve the extension functionality.

Great in conjunction with Asana

Publié le 04/04/2018
Kathy H.
Senior Writer
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 10 001+ employés
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Everhour allows me to see my time in Asana and make adjustments. It also shows where the majority of time is spent and who on the team is logging those hours. It shows cumulative time on a daily basis. It sure keeps you honest on project work

Inconvénients: I think there could be more creative ways to display the time and would like to see some output reports made available.

envoyé par Everhour le 05/04/2018

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for your review! We would be glad to find out details of creative ways to display the time you refer to. We are also interested in finding out what you mean by output reports.

If you don't mind, send us a message at our general email which is ask at everhour.com.

A must-have tool for time tracking

Publié le 18/07/2018
Dimitris R.
Partner, CRM Director
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The most important gain from using is that we can track our tasks in real time without having to leave the browser. The Chrome add-on helps us initiate the time for a specific task. If we are already on Asana a simple click does the job.
Also, the new Schedule feature is awesome! Now, we know when people are allocated. Absolutely great!

Avantages: The Asana integration. Since Asana is our project management tool the smooth integration with Everhour is a total lifesaver in order to track easily every single task and calculate costs for projects.

Inconvénients: The time of subtasks is not attributed correctly to the main task. Also, if tasks are moved around projects the tracking of time for a project is lost. But this is related to the integration and not the service per se.

envoyé par Weavora le 20/07/2018

Thank you very much for your review, Dimitris!

Simple efficient time recording software

Publié le 15/06/2018
Jesper H.
Technical Manager
Pétrole et énergies, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: As indicated in the title, I love the simple yet efficient interface where I can register time in a few clicks. On top of that, the dashboard and reports are easy to use at gets straight to the point.

Inconvénients: I'm missing an integration option to our support solution. However, objectively, Everhour does provide an open API i.e. we could make an integration ourselves.

envoyé par Weavora le 19/06/2018

Thanks for your feedback, Jesper!

Great idea but let down by broken integration and open ended support

Publié le 04/04/2018
Nick W.
Internet, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Logging hours in Basecamp 2 works really well.
They've definitely taken the time to think it through and look at usability.
It's really handy to have the start/stop buttons next to each task.
And the idea of being able to automatically pass that through to account software is a good one.

Inconvénients: Sadly the integration with Quickbooks doesn't work
Invoice numbers are emptied and delivery email address is also removed
So it's a real pain to have to find and manually assign the correct sequential invoice number and address.
It's easier to copy and past the times from Everhour into a new invoice in QB
- but then that really defeats the whole point of the software!
Having spoken to the support team, I couldn't get a timescale for a fix.
They agreed it was unreasonable to pay for software whilst waiting for it to be made usable - but didn't have any other suggestions.
Good software needs good support and that wasn't a great response.
I'd love to use this software, but just can't wait indefinitely without any indication of how long for bugs to be resolved and sadly, competitors, much like Everhour all want an annual commitment
So it'll be at least 12 months of using something else before I can even think about looking at Everhour - by which time whatever alternative solution I've chosen will be entrenched in my business and difficult to change.

envoyé par Everhour le 05/04/2018

Hi Nick,

Our apology for not living up to your expectations. I completely understand that my answer to you was not great, however, I did not want to feed you with false promises.

We highly welcome such users as you who could point to the drawbacks of our product. I will do my best to convince the team look into these issues as soon as they can.

Amazing, organised and professional

Publié le 13/02/2018
Chris V.
Managing Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This has helped transform many of the organisation I've been a part of to tacking full control over their projects and accurately narrowing in on issues that cause over budget and overtime on the larger overall scope. It's ability to declutter and uncomplicate projects is what makes this a very powerful tool.

Avantages: The top features of Everhour is it's Ease of use, Dynamic Reporting and accurate embedded time tracking with asana.

Inconvénients: Occasional issues with the display and functionality of the Chrome Plugin. Other than this it's pretty on-point!

envoyé par Weavora le 15/02/2018

Thanks Chris, we are pleased that the aim of the tool is perfectly applies to your company!