Avis clients sur Everhour

En savoir plus sur Everhour

Logiciel de gestion du temps précis avec un composant de gestion de projet. Grand choix d'options d'estimation, de reporting et de facturation.

En savoir plus sur Everhour

Missing 'Submit' feature, but it was delivered recently as far as I remember.

Everhour - Notes

Everhour a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 329 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Everhour ?

Paul
Paul
CEO (Pays-Bas)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy hour registration with budgetting + invoicing

Commentaires : The easy way of data entry of of my daily different tasks reduced my frustration of this tedious task and saved me time in the end. I do not use a timer, but everhour does provide one too. The overall functionality from time entry, scheduling, budgetting, reporting and invoicing makes it more than just time entry with a well thought out interface,

The software has a really nifty integration with Clickup and provides you the information in a single click. The interface is very intuitive and helps us reduce time needed to report hours of different project tasks. On top of the nice integration it goes even further and provides a way to get more grip on a project by defining a budget. And when all hours written, you can customize your reports or use the API to run queries/exports of the data.

As we work with contracts too, we had to find a workaround to get these grouped/reported. We would love to see some kind of recurring projects which can be renewed on an interval, so support contracts on hourly or ficed price basis can be handled towards invoicing.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the insightful feedback, Paul!

Alan
Developer (Paraguay)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Good product

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall is a good product that have their pros and cons

It is very user-friendly and the interface looks good. Easy to use for the employees

The mobile app is what I liked the least because it is just for iPhone and not everyone on the company have iPhone, so when they are working outside the office they are not being able to keep track of the time spent on a project. Even with people with iPhone they are not able to search by project

il y a 2 semaines

Thanks for the feedback, Alan!

Nick
Director (R.-U.)
Internet, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source : GetApp

Great idea but let down by broken integration and open ended support

Logging hours in Basecamp 2 works really well. They've definitely taken the time to think it through and look at usability. It's really handy to have the start/stop buttons next to each task. And the idea of being able to automatically pass that through to account software is a good one.

Sadly the integration with Quickbooks doesn't work Invoice numbers are emptied and delivery email address is also removed So it's a real pain to have to find and manually assign the correct sequential invoice number and address. It's easier to copy and past the times from Everhour into a new invoice in QB - but then that really defeats the whole point of the software! Having spoken to the support team, I couldn't get a timescale for a fix. They agreed it was unreasonable to pay for software whilst waiting for it to be made usable - but didn't have any other suggestions. Good software needs good support and that wasn't a great response. I'd love to use this software, but just can't wait indefinitely without any indication of how long for bugs to be resolved and sadly, competitors, much like Everhour all want an annual commitment So it'll be at least 12 months of using something else before I can even think about looking at Everhour - by which time whatever alternative solution I've chosen will be entrenched in my business and difficult to change.

Réponse de l'équipe de Everhour

il y a 4 ans

Hi Nick, Our apology for not living up to your expectations. I completely understand that my answer to you was not great, however, I did not want to feed you with false promises. We highly welcome such users as you who could point to the drawbacks of our product. I will do my best to convince the team look into these issues as soon as they can.

Tomas
General Manager (Norvège)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : FInding how much work is being done on each project and categories. Easier to plan sprints.

The integration with Asana, ease of use and reporting.

Is slow, and responding slow in Asana. It would be great if it could pick up values from custom fields in Asana, as we often estimate and log in Asana as well.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Thomas, thank you for your review!

Bo
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Time Tracking App!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I like how easy it is to set up and use. It also works great with Asana which is huge for me!

There's not much to dislike about the software. The integration has failed a few times but was restored quickly.

Heni
Web Developer and Designer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It was quite good. There are a lot of features which gives a good data representation as well.

I like that it just has a good layout and the timer does not take screenshots. It is annoying for me.

I think this is just perfect. No suggestions for now.

Thanks!

Sebastian
Graphic Desginer (Canada)
Design, 2-10 employés

Everhour should be a standard for all companies

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I love that it tracks your time on anything you want (ie. projects, breaks, etc.) Definitely helped with productivity

Nothing to be upset about. The site did its job.

le mois dernier

Thanks, this is wonderful!

Sonia
Web developer (Canada)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Great product and Easy to Use

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Ever hour is easy to use. I use it on daily basis to track my time that I spent on working on my project. I also send me email every day, weekly and monthly, These emails are useful because that provide me overall idea about my time and project that I have been worked on. Moreover, I can edit, add or delete my time if I need to. I often add my noted according my task and time which is very good feature provided by Ever Hour.

vert effective, accurate, relaible and useful

I don't think so there is any cons to this product

Thank you kindly!

Darion
Client Services Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Everhour/Asana integration for Service Management

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Being able to track time for tasks with Everhour/Asana integration and process reports for specific projects is fantastic tool for client service managers. It also helps employees track hours to ensure they are not regularly going over, which helps with burnout.

The only thing I didn't like was when I downloaded the Everhour app to my HP, it disconnected integration with Asana.

Account Executive (É.-U.)
Relations publiques et communications, 11-50 employés

Everhour is a Solid platform

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Once I got it working, it's easy to add minutes that I forgot earlier in the day

It was tough to get set-up on Safari and I had to redownload it.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for your review!

Jeffrey
Partner (Allemagne)

Alternatives envisagées :

A helpful service for time tracking and capacity planning!

Commentaires : Everhour is helping us figure out how much time we need to deliver our various services. This, in turn, helps us make better decisions and run our business better. Thank you, Minsk friends!

- The Asana integration is very useful and usable. It's terrific, for example, that timing on sub-tasks is summed up in the main task. - Tracking time estimates against actual time worked is helping us figure out our capacity planning. - The interface and tools are well-designed and generally easy to use.

- I still need the ability to see and organize task timelines by time of day, rather than only totals. - The Toggl broswer integration was very popular at our company and many of us miss it (but the Asana integration makes up for it pretty spectacularly, once you're used to starting/stopping timing in there :-)

il y a 3 ans

Thanks, Jeffrey! you can now also track time with intervals in Asana. The option shows up when you add time manually.

Julie
Julie
VP Operations (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Decent time tracking software with great reporting

Commentaires : Everhour is a good time tracker with advanced reporting features, however it requires more organization than our team was consistently able to accomplish. It would be best for those with more defined roles, who perform the same few tasks on a regular basis.

We love how Everhour can show how long each team member, and the team as a whole, have spent on any given task and project. This really helps us control costs and get an accurate idea how we are all spending our time. We use it in integration with Basecamp.

The integration with Basecamp is a little clunky - you can only track time on items that are already entered somewhere as a “task” in Basecamp, so we ended up with long, individual “ongoing for time tracking” lists to make sure we could track all our time. One team member really had difficulty figuring out how to track time and it became an issue. The value of the reporting only works if every team member is very organized & disciplined about categorizing tracked time correctly, so we often weren’t able to get the data we hoped for. We would have liked an easier way to report some of our tasks, because on a small team where everyone “wears a lot of hats,” coordinating between Everhour and Basecamp to make sure everything was tracked in the right project could get tedious and overwhelming.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Julie, thanks so much for the feedback! But is that true not true that a better organization brough more clarity in what was achieved and how to accomplish better results?

Daniel
Founder (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Excellent, just excellent

Commentaires : Tracking time and cost to me vs employee. Seeing meeting time costs and ensuring meetings are short. Improved visibility into costs of things I didn't realize takes so long.

I like the Asana integration. I use the application regularly to keep track of project timelines and estimates. Manage employee times and timesheets and know who's in and who's out. Tried about 4 other apps and this was the exact one I was looking for. Once I found it I stopped looking.

I sometimes get confused where some of the admin features live. Having the tabs in tabs I can get a bit lost finding what tab contains timesheets or reports.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Daniel, thanks a lot for your feedback. We will think it over how to avoid menus in menus.

Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Everhour Review

Everhour is very easy to use, as a daily user and admin, I use it every day to track time, and weekly to generate billing reports and invoices. Everhour has been invaluable to accurately tracking and billing my time.

Only thing missing is a phone app, but the website works well enough on mobile that you don't really need it.

il y a 3 ans

Hi David, thanks for a great review! do you refer to an Android app?

Roshni
Sr. Business Analyst & Scrum Master (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Loving Everhour so far

I use Everhour integrated with JIRA. New updates come through every few days making the product more wholistic in its purpose, seems like they're working through a well-prioritised list of features. I'm quite excited to see new stuff being rolled out almost each week even though not all of them always apply to me. They respond very quickly to support requests and their help sections are quite informative.

I didn't have the option to import hours from my old tool into Everhour and had to / still have to do that manually for 10 people for 3 months so we could get all hours from start of the financial year into the system. There is an option to set Client Budgets however they dont get pulled into the reports (yet) - waiting for this feature to come through soon :) Would be good t be able to define multiple budget periods. Eg: "xx" amount for initial implementation for a client from Jan-Feb, and then an on-going "yy" amount from March on wards . This is currently a manageable issue, but i do need to go in and remember to change budgets etc manually.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Roshni, thanks for your thoughts, we will think about them!

Skyler
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

I've Tested the Alternatives: Everhour is the Best Time Tracking Tool for Apps like Asana and Trello

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I've been using Everhour for over a year and things have been great. I've used the major alternatives and Everhour is the most seamless to use with the most features.

It's seamless integration with Asana. The ability to capture data directly from Asana and track time without having to define a project every time you need to do so is a huge time saver. The ability to also track budget based on whatever ways work best for your business model is fantastic as well (e.g. by cost, hours, billing, etc.).

A few things I wish were better would be: • A direct integration with Data Studio. • The ability to handle expense recording directly within Asana and/or the ability to do bulk expense recording. • The ability to handle workload management using Asana data.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Skyler, thanks for this review! Heads up, we are actively working on your 3rd desire from Cons box!

Redactor de fútbol (Venezuela)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

The time is gold

There is a popular saying that says "Time is money" and Everhour knows it very well. Few give it the importance that the proper administration of hours should have. Every second, every minute and every hour are vital in any activity of human beings. Now, for a company, institution, or a working group, having an application that knows how to manage the moments and occasions of your time is fundamental. This software allows you to manage according to your work schedules, through a simple but very effective and efficient platform. If you need to optimize your workflow then this application will serve you without any doubt. If you are an entrepreneur, with a certain team or staff, it will be good to have Everhour to have a precise time tracking of employees, billing and payroll control. For something, as expressed by your official account, you have the confidence of more than 2,000 companies in more than 70 countries. Now, speaking of its vital functions, Everhour has a wide group of tools based on a minimalist platform for the convenience of any user. You can keep a record of all budgets of your projects, schedule alerts, track the time with an estimate based on the tasks of the worker. Creation of billing reports, expenses, and progress according to time. This is how this software will be vital for you to manage all your time accordingly.

The competition of Everhour is not easy. There are other software such as Hubstaff that also perform the same functions. That should motivate constant updates of the system with the implementation of more and better tools, although for the work to which it is intended, is quite good.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks, time is gold indeed!

Benjamin
Freelance Software Engineer (Danemark)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Hassle-free Time-Tracking

Commentaires : Overall a great and very affordable software with just the right amount of very robust and well thought out features! The perfect tool for freelancers and companies!

- I hate wasting time on complex software. Everhour just gets out of my way so I can get work done. - Very responsive and helpful support! - Github integration is fantastic and makes time tracking a lot easier and faster! - I can build detailed reports of my work for clients - Exporting invoices directly to Freshbooks perfectly integrates my timetracking with my invoicing workflow - The app allows me to quickly start/stop timers when I forgot to do so on the web

- I'm still missing a feature to email reports to clients. Preferably automatic at defined intervals (weekly/monthly)

il y a 3 ans

Hi Benjamin, Thanks for the high rate, emailed reports are on their way!

Markus
CEO (Allemagne)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Does one the thing I want it to do extremly well

Commentaires : We've been using Everhour for several years now. After trying countless other time-tracking tools, Everhour finally was the one that worked for our team. I believe its greatest strength is that the developer has (mostly) resisted the temptation to overload it with features that lie outside of its core proposition - It is mainly a time-tracking and -reporting tool, and it does this one job extremely well. The main UI element is a single input box that smartly auto-completes project names, tags, and even whole issue-titles (if you are lucky enough to use on of the project management tools it integrates with - in our case that that is GitHub). It understands a variety of date and time formats, so it usually allows a user to write a time-tracking entry in plain English. The reporting facility allows users to define a date-range and drill-down and aggregate by pretty much anything they could possibly need, and it allows the exporting to Excel, CSV and google docs. Pretty complete I'd say. So why only 4 stars? The lack of an API keeps me from giving it a five-star rating. Why the developer does not provide one for their otherwise near-perfect product is beyond me.

Simple and intuitive Very polished Great reporting facility Useful integrations

No API

il y a 4 ans

Hi Markus, Thanks for your review! We appreciate your choice. Public API is available by this link: https://everhour.docs.apiary.io/#introduction/getting-started Let us know if you could not see calls that you need here by contacting our support!

Loren
Principal (É.-U.)

Asana Integration is Unparalleled

5,0 il y a 11 mois

We use Asana for project management and Everhour integrates in a way that make it feel like the time tracking is managed completely in asana. It tracks to each task and sub task as we create them in asana — and can track tags, people, estimates, billable vs non-billable, and probably a bunch more things I don't even know. Compared to other time trackers that "integrate" with asana — they simply provide an interface button where you still have to select the task again, vs. everhour where you create the task in asana and click the start button and you're on your way.

Nothing I'm aware of yet. I guess having more robust invoicing would save me from exporting the invoicing to Xero.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you for leaving this review, Loren!

Daniel
Creative Director (Mexique)
Design, 11-50 employés

Best tool to Track your Team, Clients, Projects and Tasks

Commentaires : We are a 15 people team working remotely from different cities of Latin America and Europe, and time tracking for each client, project and task has been always a major issue. We've been using Everhour for the past year or so, and it has become an essential tool for our team. Is not just that gives us the abbility to track how much time we have dedicated to a project, but also to estimate how much time a particular task will need in order to be completed next time and by who. Easily create sand save reports with just a few clicks. One of the most important features, is its integration with Asana, our Project Management Software of choice, but Everhour is powerful enough to let you create your own projects and tasks within the platform. Their support team it's very dedicated and really interested in listening about what you have to say and what can be improved. We are a happy Everhour customer and always recomend to dev teams, agencies and organisations.

- Easy to use - Clean interface. Responsive design. - Easily sets up with Asana, Trello and other third party project management tools - Affordable

- We could use a mobile app, but for now the responsive designs does the trick - You just can setup your account using a single Project Management platform. So, if part of your team uses Trello and the other one Asana, you can't track time in both accounts in a single session... but, of course, this is a very specific, non common scenario.

il y a 5 ans

A big thanks from Everhour team!

Localisation Engineer (Pays-Bas)
, 51-200 employés

Great tool to track your working time

I found this tool really not invasive and very easy to use. You can install the extension for chrome and then it just shows a tiny icon on the bar from where you can open the tool and see your activity and also start or stop tracking a task from there. If you use asana on your company, then this tool will make time-tracking even easier thanks to its integration with asana. When you're logged in asana you can start tracking from there already as a "play" icon will show next to every task from where you can start tracking by just clicking on it. The icon will turn into a "stop" icon so that you can stop tracking when you're done, or simply click on the play icon next to another task to start tracking next. Another major and great feature of the tool is that you can generate reports of your tracking (or your team's tracking) that can be customisable to the very detail, allowing you to filter by multiple variables and time frames.

The reporting feature is powerful but can be a bit tricky to set up due to the fact that there are multiple options that you can select from. So, you may need some time playing with them until you obtain exactly what you need.

il y a 4 ans

Oh, thanks for your wonderful review!

Kory
Kory
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Track Every Minute for Every Task With Everhour

Commentaires : Everhour allows our team to save time on time tracking!

Everhour is the best time tracking tool for use with Basecamp. In the past, we have used Toggl and Tick and while they did integrate with Basecamp, it wasn't as seamless as it is with Everhour.

The one thing that could be improved with Everhour is the reporting functionality. It does allow you to pull reports by user, project, teams, etc. but the user interface and options for pulling reports need some improvement.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Kory, please reach out to our support and they may help you with reports!

Matthew
CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Everhour Rocks!

Commentaires : As the owner and CEO of a mid-sized service business, we migrated to the use of Asana plus Everhour about 2 years ago. Since then, our revenues from *existing clients* have gone up 30%, just because we can track and invoice for our time more consistently and accurately. We literally couldn't function without this gem of software. Everhour's development has gone through several iterations and now it's a breeze to set up, use , report and invoice from. Once your staff is trained on how to enter time, it becomes 2nd nature and the visibility it provides into your utilization and billable hours is amazing! Please feel free to ask me any questions if you are considering using it. Matthew Oates
HMP Management
matto@hmpmanagement.com

Easy to set up Easy to use inside of Asana Easy to report out of Fantastic visibility into key business metrics Easy to invoice out Very responsive customer support

There are still some small things we'd like to see changed in regards to how you can report and invoice based on sub-tasks and tasks assigned to multiple projects

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your choice, Matthew. Your growth - is our main inspiration.

Carolina
Graphic designer (Brésil)
Design, 2-10 employés

The best tool to organize your working time

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is a very important tool for the administration of my work, I use it every day.

Everhour is the perfect tool if you have several clients and want to organize your working time. I can keep track of every job, every task and this is very good both for me because I have an overview of my work and for my client, because I can keep track of the working time and the amount to be paid accurately.

In an earlier version of Everhour I could see the total amount I earned, but they changed that, and now I have to do the maths myself by adding it up each month.

l’année dernière

Hi Carolina, thank you for leaving this review!