15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur The Receptionist for iPad

En savoir plus sur The Receptionist for iPad

Essayez le seul système de gestion des visiteurs qui propose des SMS bidirectionnels, des e-mails et des communications Slack, ainsi que des flux de gestion des visiteurs basés sur des boutons.

En savoir plus sur The Receptionist for iPad

They have a quick response time as well. SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I have no concerns, we just had a hard time getting it installed due to our company's IT process.

The Receptionist for iPad - Notes

4,9

The Receptionist for iPad a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 315 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé The Receptionist for iPad ?

Jimmy
Jimmy
IT Analyst ( Global Service Desk ) (Inde)
Internet, 501–1 000 employés

Nice Visitor Tracking Application

This application is very light and can be installed easily. It is a very simple application using which we can track visitors and also check who is expected to visit on a particular day

There are no cons. This is a very small application and everything has be thought of

il y a 6 ans

Hi Jimmy, Thanks so much for posting a review about The Receptionist for iPad! I am so happy to hear that the application is working for you and Chegg Inc! Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally if there is anything I can do for you. Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Ethan
IT Support Supervisor (É.-U.)
Construction, 5 001–10 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

New receptionist customer - we have yet to experience all of the features but so far a great product

Commentaires : Communication in general with the sales/service team has been excellent. They responded quickly with any questions we may have and immediately provided support. Shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
for providing great customer service!

The contact list and its accuracy is one of the strong points of this product. The other is the ability to integrate our Active directory. Although we have not use this product in a production environment just yet I have tested and piloted a few of the available features. I like that it is easy to customize and manage.

To be honest we haven't used it long enough to give a valid "con," we're currently waiting to move into our new office to pilot this product in a production environment.

Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Receptionist for iPad

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Great experience and has assisted us in capturing customer and project information from initial contact with customers.

Efficient and shows a higher level of company professionalism from first contact at our showroom.

Nothing comes to mind about what we do not like. I meets our needs perfectly.

Aidan
IT Director (É.-U.)

Good and bad. Lacking features in specific areas.

Ease of use and implementation. Very intuitive, best by far of the competition. Great at making the sign in process smooth for guests. Everything works as it should.

Feature Set and Customization. Other solutions have better ability to tweak features and modify from a plain vanilla solution. Every aspect could do with a few additional features to make the solution the ultimate virtual receptionist. Suggestions include: Ability to backdate checkout of guests in portal. Ability to receive notification if guest does not checkout by end of day or preset time. Ability to delete guests that are registered in device. Ability to block guests that have pre-registered and flag if guest attempts to re-register. Ability to send notifications on check out of guest. Ability to customize e-mail notification form and change sender address. Ability to fast sign in via phone OR e-mail address (make it customizable) Better layout for customizing visitor interface, what you see in portal is not always what you get. Ability to see how many times a guest has checked in previously by simply clicking on a previous visit. (Maybe more statistics)

il y a 6 ans

Hi Aidan, I really appreciate you taking the time to send us your thoughts and feedback. Apologies for the delay in responding. I just wanted you to know that I have logged your feature requests in our feature tracking system. Our product and engineering team takes feedback very seriously! Thanks for being a member of The Receptionist Family! Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Jill
Director of Administration (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Easy to Use

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : We love it and find it to be reliable and affordable. I personally have already recommended it to two friends looking for a receptionist solution for their offices.

The Receptionist for iPad is very easy to set up and administer. Our marketing team was easily able to design a cover page with our logo on it, which is nice. It is simple for visitors to understand how to use it and we love that we can set back up responders if someone is not answering their notice they have a guest then their assistant or another team member can be notified that there is someone waiting for assistance. It is also very easy to get into the back end of the app to make changes.

I really can't think of anything. Other than sometimes we forget to plug it in overnight to charge but that's an us problem and not a Receptionist for iPad problem! :-)

Gabriela
Administration & Project Specialist (Canada)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great platform for small or large business

Commentaires : One of the easiest platforms on the market, especially for a small business that is just getting familiar with implementing a visitor management system. The staff are very helpful and accommodated our needs as much as possible.

The setup layout is straightforward and easy to figure out and manage.

More customization for the button types. Wish we had the option to stop a visitor from registering upon check in and receive an instant notification if someone selected yes to a Covid-19 screening questions.

Jessica
Clinical Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

IT works for us!

Commentaires : The Receptionist notifies us via email when a client has arrived. It eliminates clutter in the hallways and having to run back forth to the lobby to see if someone has arrived.

This software is easily customizable to your practice and very easy to use. It is definitely less expensive than other products on the market.

There are plenty of features on this software that I feel we may be paying for that are never used. I'd love if we had the option to drop price if not using some of these features.

Thierry
Thierry
Sales Marketing Director (Canada)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

LISA The Receptionist

Commentaires : We do not have a permament receptionist at the factory. This job was givin to the customer service team who doen't have the time nor the joy to do it all the time... especially in a pendemic situation. The Receptionist software allowed us to automate the visitors and employees management experience. We no longer use the traditional paper log visible to everyone who visit the factory. We also increassed the security and health of our visitors and employees by using the touchless login.

We named our software LISA (Log In System Autonomous). What I like about this software is the simplicity to configure it to my specific needs despite it's limitations when it comes to foreign languages and multiple work shifts. Our factory is in the Fench province of Quebec CANADA. Once you figure out what it can and cannot do, you work around it and it does the job.

The foreign language option is limited.. meaning you have to personally sellect and translate all the text (painful). The other thing missing is the ablility for the visitor to phone call the person you want to meet with via The Receptionist... you need to use a third party application and if you aren't familiar with it yet... you will need the help of their customer support. That been said, when it works it is great and LISA The Receptionist comes to life.

Dawna
Property Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

The Receptionist is a game changer

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We have eliminated sign in sheets and now have professional kiosks for sign in. Our tenants have complimented the alerts that they get and the efficiency at the concierge desk has improved due to the Receptionist.

The Receptionist not only adds a professional look and feel to our concierge desk (of a multi-tenant high-rise office building) but allows someone to check in with little to no help, alerts that tenant to their visitor's arrival, and keeps a visitor log for us. This frees up the concierge desk employees when visitors arrive.

There are no true cons. No matter how user friendly something is, there are still going to be people that need assistance when using The Receptionist.

CEO (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 11–50 employés

Repeat Customer

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : This is my second company that I've implemented Receptionist at, it's been a great addition and saved us a salary at the front desk.

It is a simple integrated system that provides a virtual attendant for checking in visitors and notifying employees of their visitors. It also does an excellent job filtering out non appointments

We have not had any real issues with the receptionist.

Kevin
Technical Coordinator (É.-U.)

We are using this in a school setting and it is very helpful in helping us to keep track of visitors

Commentaires : Security and peace of mind in knowing that we have a way to know who is on campus at all times.

Customer support is fantastic! Can't stress that enough. The ease of use and keeping track of our visitors is very helpful and works great. A lot of our visitors are impressed with the use of technology to keep track of things. The use of printable badges helps everyone to know who is on campus and why, great product on that end.

One of the main reasons we chose this product was for attendance tracking. There was very little follow up on whether this product was capable of handling this for us aside from the initial sales pitch where we were sold on the idea it could. After a few months there was no clear resolution made from The Receptionist side and it was determined from our side that it was not able to support this need. We were sold three accounts and only needed two, one for each of our locations. The transition to this product would have been better had these issues been addressed better to start.

il y a 7 ans

Dear Kevin, First off let me apologize. I am sorry that your pre-sales experience with our partner was not up to our standards. I am actively looking into this and I promise to get back in touch with you. Setting that aside I am so glad that the software is working well for you and Port View and that you have experienced our Radical Support. Thank you for being a member of The Receptionist Family! Sincerely, ¿ Andy Alsop, President ¿andy@thereceptionist.com

Kristopher
IT Director (É.-U.)

Less issues compared to other vendors! Support is Grade A. Others have been closer to F.

Simple setup and configuration compared to other vendors in the similar industry. The web interface is simple enough to get use to.

Lacking features to compete with higher tier apps in the industry even though they don't execute them that well. Features such as a like an emergency list if a fire occurs with all the people in the building and maybe even procedures/ contact list. The api needs to be able to push data out to other SaaS systems/databases.

il y a 7 ans

Hi Kristopher, I am glad that you have experienced our Radical Support and that we are stacking up well against the competition. Could you please send me your full list of feature requests? As part of our Radical Support we listen very closely to our customers regarding the improvements they think we could make to the software. Safety and evacuation are essential parts of The Receptionist for iPad. Here is a support article on our Emergency Evacuation List feature that is built into the iPad app and how to access the list of checked in visitors from any device including a computer, a tablet or a smartphone: http://support.thereceptionist.com/security/how-do-i-access-my-visitor-log-what-if-there-is-an-emergency Thanks to you and the Dannon Project team for being a member of The Receptionist Family. Sincerely, ¿ Andy Alsop, President ¿andy@thereceptionist.com

Virginia
First Impressions Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Wonderful College Visit Service

Commentaires : The Receptionist for iPad has been immensely helpful. I have personalized it to maximize the use in my department. Students have no problem using it and our counselors appreciate being notified the minute the student checks in.

This software has been wonderful for our college visits. It is very self explanatory with a lot of helpful features.

I only have one complaint with this software. I wish I had the ability to have the notification sent to the counselor the minute the student clicks on their button and not have to wait until they finish the whole check in process.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Virginia, Thanks so much for posting a review about your experience with The Receptionist for iPad! I am so glad that you are enjoying the software. I am including my personal email address. Would you mind sending me an email so that I can understand what problem you are trying to solve by sending the notification immediately? We wait for the visitor to complete filling out the info so that the recipient or company contact has all of the info the visitor completed. Thanks, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Sarah
LMHP (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11–50 employés

Game Changer!

Commentaires : The Receptionist has improved customer service and been a life saver for after hours. Our clients feel connected when they walk in the door and can check-in simply at the iPad. Our providers love the notifications, helps them stay on time, and also makes them feel safer knowing who has entered the practice.

I love that there are multiple features. The most beneficial for us is the check-in. It's eliminated the need to hire another administrative person, yet allows clients and providers to feel connected and informed. The ability to review practice documents and sign them right there on the spot is amazing and simplifies the process for our clients. No need to navigate difficult portals anymore. Also, I love how it sends a copy of the paperwork right to the client.

Is there a way to have it on a timer so the app can close on its own? Our iPad is on round the clock and it bugs me that we can't shut it off.

Claire
Assistant GM of Human Resources (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51–200 employés

Good product and great customer service!

Commentaires : Gave our receptionist the freedom of not having to hand-write visitor badges. Overall, it looks better when entering our office, visitors are excited to use it.

The most valuable thing about The Receptionist is their customer service team. Helped us through every question and issue we've had. The badge printer complements extremely well and was able to easily customize the badges for our company. Management on website is user-friendly, any changes are quickly reflected on mobile app

Would like language options. Language translation is something we look forward to in the future! IT Department found limited/missing customization abilities for: button size, fonts, background/page image, clock header, layout/location, padding/margins.

il y a 7 ans

Hello Claire! I am so glad you have experienced our Radical Support! Making sure our customers are happy with their experience is a top priority for The Receptionist. I am also happy that you have been able to take advantage of our drag-and-drop badge customization feature. This has proven to be very popular with our customers. I have added your two feature requests to our feature request tracking system. You'll be happy to know that both are high priorities for us. We will update you as we make progress on language localization and additional customization options. Thank you for being a member of The Receptionist Family! Sincerely, ¿ Andy Alsop, President ¿andy@thereceptionist.com

Paul
Systems Admin (Canada)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11–50 employés

Very simple and easy to use! It's simplicity results in some limitations, but overall great.

Commentaires : It's great at replacing a paper sign-in sheet allowing us to keep track of who is in the building and maintaining a history.

Setup and configuration is easy. The interface is professional and polished. Also, it is entirely cloud based!

With easy comes limitations. Some areas I would like to customize but can't. Also it's multi language support is limited. (That feature is in beta so hopefully it will be improved)

il y a 6 ans

Hi Paul, Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review about The Receptionist for iPad! I really appreciate your compliments and candid feedback about the customization options you are interested in. Would you be able to send me an email with details around what customization options you'd like us to implement including how we can improve our multi-lingual feature? I will personally enter your feedback into our feature request system and it will have an impact on the future of our software. Thank you for being a member of The Receptionist Family! Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Diane
eBay Seller (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great Interactive Tool to Ensure No One Goes Unnoticed

Commentaires : Love it so far. When and if I open my store I will be buying this software and using it. Knowing who is coming, when they are coming, all of these factors need to be considered in the business person's schedule. I think this is a wonderful new software and very user friendly.

For the free version I've explored so far, it is a great tool!! I am in the process of checking out brick and mortar locations to open my own secondhand store. This software allows for people to check in via their cell phones with Receptionist for iPad and this software can be programmed to notify each person who would be expecting customers and or visitors. No more waiting at an empty desk while someone has to run to the back for a moment. Also a great perk is that this software is multi lingual !!

I have not yet paid for the "Official" software but from what I have seen from the free offering, this is a marvelous tool for anyone who has an office, and even for people who have a lot of people to be expected at family events!!

il y a 5 ans

Diane, I am glad that your free trial has gone so well. I hope that you will open your store and implement our software to make things more efficient. Thank you for being a member of The Receptionist Family. Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Keith
Payroll Manager (É.-U.)
Bureau exécutif, 201–500 employés

Great Money and Time Saver

Commentaires : Great time and money saver.

It eliminated the cost of an employee and their benefits. It's easy for our guests to use.

I really have no complaints in regard to this product.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Keith, We're glad that your guests are enjoying an easy check-in experience. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! Best, James Jordan Creative Manager

Erin
Office Coordinator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Overall Great product

Commentaires : We are able to keep track of who is in the building at all times.

Easy interface to use and creates a quick check in process.

It would be helpful to be able to "Check in" guests who have accidently checked themselves out early on the receptionist website.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Erin! Thank you for leaving this review of our software. I'm glad to hear that our system has helped create some efficiencies in your office and that its been easy to use. Thanks for being a great customer! Sincerely Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Robin
Director of Community Relations and Outreach (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Receptionist for iPad is great for small businesses and large businesses alike, it provides the opportunity for customers to come in and sign in and be recognized even if the environment is extremely busy. The organization of the clients information, the ability to pre-enter information concerning clients, is advantageous whether you are signing in at the spa or the doctors office.

It can be frustrating if information is not entered correctly in precisely as the software dependence and operates based on information input.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Robin, Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful review and so the fantastic perspective you offered. I greatly appreciate it and thank you for being such an amazing customer! Sincerely Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Crystal
IT Systems Specialist (É.-U.)

Awesome

Simple and easy for our customers to use. Love the customizations and the service I am provided when I do need to contact someone. They are always friendly and issues are fixed usually within less than a five minute time frame.

Wish it could do multiple sights on one machine (meaning we would have a device at each check in location but it would show me on my one admin login all 4 facilities in one).

il y a 7 ans

Hi Crystal! Thank you for posting a review about The Receptionist for iPad! I am so glad that you are enjoying our Radical Support. Thank you also for pointing out the feature request for central location management. We take feature requests very seriously. I have logged the request in our feature tracking system and attached your contact info so you will be notified when that feature has been developed. You will be happy to know that this feature is actively being worked on. I don't have a timeframe for you when it will be released but by being on the feature request you will learn about it before the rest of our customers. Please let me know if I or anyone else on my team can be of assistance. We are so happy that Re-Teck is a member of The Receptionist Family! Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Katiria
VP. Regional Operations Officer (É.-U.)
Banque, 201–500 employés

Once I was able to navigate the site, it was very user friendly to customize and comply with our Marketing expectations.

One con is that the email receipt cannot be customized to say your client's name. This can cause a client who is visiting the bank to think they have received a spoofed or fraud email.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Katiria! Thank you so much for leaving us such a fantastic review! As the Marketing Director here at The Receptionist, I'm especially happy to hear that our system has helped you stay on brand. We are looking at ways to make email customizations more available in future product updates, so hopefully we can continue to meet your needs as we go. Thanks again! Michael Director of Marketing

Vanessa
EA (Australie)
, 51–200 employés

You'll love it and so will your visitors!

Commentaires : Overall its been a very positive and beneficial experience. Right form my initial enquiries through to testing , customer support and the final implementation it's all been a seamless process. It has increased administration productivity and decreased costs.

Easy and Intuitive.

I'm pretty happy with it so nothing really to add here

il y a 8 ans

Vanessa, Thank you for posting your review! Hearing that you have had a great experience with our product and our company is exactly what I hope to hear from our customers. If there is anything we can do for you please don't hesitate to reach out. Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@theipadreceptionist.com

Alexander
Alexander
Client Care Coordinator (É.-U.)

Excellent for using in a co-working space

The receptionist keeps our client information in one place and allows for check in and check out to be seamless and intuitive.

I wish there were more options when it came to the buttons, such as removing a required input field from some buttons. I also wish there were just more customization options.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Alexander! Thanks for posting a review about The Receptionist for iPad! I am glad that Workability is enjoying the software. I have entered a feature request regarding more customizations and attached your email address in our feature tracking system. Should we release these features we will notify you directly. Thank you for being a member of The Receptionist Family! Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Betty
PA to CEO (Australie)
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

The solution to our problem...!

Commentaires : We love our iPad Receptionist. Although it may have some issues here and there (like all software does) the support provided to solving these issues is definitely 5 star...!

It's so user friendly and easy to set up. Visitors think it's so modern and clever ... they love it!

il y a 8 ans

Hi Betty, Thank you for posting such a nice review! I am happy that our customers all around the world (including Australia) are happy with our software and service. As I am sure you know, reach out at any time and we're here to help. Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@theipadreceptionist.com