Avis clients sur Greenhouse

En savoir plus sur Greenhouse

Greenhouse est un logiciel de suivi des candidatures et d'onboarding conçu pour optimiser et simplifier l'ensemble de votre processus de recrutement.

En savoir plus sur Greenhouse

It has good customer service and it is quick and easy.

The inability to search for similar candidates through resume match.

Greenhouse - Notes

Greenhouse a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 634 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Greenhouse ?

Brent
Brent
Head Of Product Management
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés

Easy hiring tool for all employees to use.

5,0 l’année dernière
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Avni
Avni
Sr. Talent Partner (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Solid ATS

Commentaires : Overall, I've had a positive experience with Greenhouse. I like that you can schedule interviews in it as it connects to google calendar or outlook. The customization of scorecards is a huge plus so you can make sure interviewers are testing on accurate material. I love also how greenhouse sends automatic reminders to interviewers to submit their scorecard. This eliminates unnecessary emails from me. If your a small company, I think your really benefit from Greenhouse.

Greenhouse is an easy ATS to use. It's easy to create job reqs, job posts, and you can customize your evaluation form aka scorecard. When we initially got Greenhouse, we set up training sessions with interview teams on how to use the platform. Majority of the feedback we received from our interviews teams was that it was extremely easy to use. I also loved how greenhouse has tutorials so we were able to leverage that as well. Customer support has been wonderful, anytime we've had an issue, we can easily connect and chat to a customer service agent. I also love the share jobs to social media feature where you can connect your linkedin through greenhouse and share jobs that your company has.

The metrics can be improved on. I wish there were more metrics on how many people in the company share the most jobs to their social network. Also, sometimes customizing reports can be a bit difficult. There has been some instances where it took some time for a report to pop up.

Parth
Web Developer (Inde)
Recrutement, 51-200 employés

Easy to use ATS with excellent integrations and easy design

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It's also crucial to be able to arrange appointments directly in Greenhouse and view the hiring managers' schedules. I picked it up quickly, and sources and recruiters may easily utilize it on a daily basis. I utilize the reminders function the most since I really appreciate it. Greenhouse reporting is still today by far the most complete and user-friendly. We need to move forward right away to assist us actually tailoring every stage of the process, including scorecards and our approach, to guarantee we're not being prejudiced. This includes developing tactics to help locate and advance individuals that satisfy particular categories. I appreciate how open they are to suggestions and how they work to make the product better.

I wish there was a way to alter the demographic questions and the candidate survey questions. The only drawback is that a few integrations didn't function with the previous systems we utilized, forcing us to move or change accounts. If it looked more like a high-quality website, I may appreciate it more, but again, this is so little that it would never stop me from recommending GH. Postings for jobs are another instance. You must publish the same job many times if you want candidates to believe you have positions available in each city.

Talent Acquisition Partner (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Be prepared to be frustrated

2,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : This has been probably my least liked system I've worked with in a long time. I unfortunately cannot recommend it to anyone.

Being able to schedule emails is probably the only useful thing I've gained from using this system.

It was extremely difficult for implementation. The support during and after implementation has not been good. It's not set up in a manner where multiple people can be working on the same requisition. It also does not do well with large amount of candidates. Many of the views you have in the system are limited to seeing 10-30 individuals in a list. So if you have more candidates than that, you're adding in many clicks to navigate all your candidates.

Réponse de l'équipe de Greenhouse Software

il y a 4 mois

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to review Greenhouse. I'm sorry to hear your experience thus far has not met your expectations. I want to share that we do offer on-demand learning resources and live training where you can connect with peers and access helpful support. https://support.greenhouse.io/hc/en-us/sections/9405519602587-Customer-education- We respect your anonymity, but welcome you to reach out directly so that we can resolve your support issues at ghcustomers@greenhouse.io. In regards to your product feedback, we design Greenhouse to be collaborative (ex: multiple reviewers at various job stages, candidate score cards, etc). In regards to the views in the system, we do this to be ADA compliant as part of our recent reskin. Best, the Greenhouse team

Yiorgos
Head of Talent (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The most robust ATS out there

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I'm a big fan of Greenhouse - it does it all. It's a recruiter's best friend!

Greenhouse absolutely delivers when it comes to improving and measuring your recruitment process. You can build so much into Greenhouse, particularly as scale your recruitment function.

Given the volume of what you can do with Greenhouse, it can be complicated and as a result, be underused. It will benefit you to have a super user who's mindful of making sure you're leveraging Greenhouse fully.Greenhouse is also expensive and has inconsistent pricing. It's a big investment.

ALban
Ingénieur (Cameroun)
Animation, 2-10 employés

best software for recruitment in large companies

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : it allowed me to find work for myself in a company, and it also helped those around me to have better interviews

Greenhouse is an impeccable software that allows the employer and the employee to find satisfaction. once you are on the platform greenhouse, you can do interviews, find work in very good companies in the world. it is a platform which is very well structured and which presents to the new, to the learners how to set up an interview in order to get a job.

it's a software not really easy to use, sometimes you need the help of tutorials to achieve it.. the cost is a little higher to get in possession of software... But otherwise very good overall and delighted to use it

Larby S
Larby S
Co-Founder & CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Fraud, bordering on criminal- Don't use Greenhouse.

Commentaires : Don't sign up and don't trust them during the sales process. Review everything because they will bait and switch you - predatory business practices.

Nothing, the experience was dreadful and I highly recommend people to stay away from this company.

We were lied to regarding the billing structure promised to us, which was to be monthly. The rep we dealt with was incredibly short and rude after the fact and even sent us to collections! We would never have signed up for this horrible companies service if our billing was annually paid. We followed up with their team in September of 2020 about the error, and they refused to adjust. Please stay away from this company! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] especially should be ashamed of her conduct. Greenhouse is operating a predatory enterprise. We are using Zoho recruit now, and it's much better, offering more features, monthly billing, and allows for way more job posts.

Manju
Data Labeling specialist (Inde)
Hôtellerie, 5 001-10 000 employés

Greenhouse is a dedicated tool for IJP and referrals

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Before greenhouse IJP and referrals were done manually via emails which was a time taking hassle. With greenhouse both of these things are quick and seamless. I can track the progress of my application for IJP as well as any referral with it. It also make onboarding for new joiners easy. I can save my resume too on Greenhouse for future reference.

It makes looking for new openings within organisations very easy. Also, referring is also hassle free and quick with it.

I wish they had a feature to set notifications for a specific role I m looking for. it would reduce my search on this page and time significantly.

Sunity
Sunity
recruiter (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 5 001-10 000 employés

Great ATS tool - one of the most popular CRM tools out there

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Great ATS tool - helps recruiters keep track of sourced candidates as well as pipeline of job applicants through the start to finish stage - a great CRM. Does both HRIS + ATS elements if you customize it

could have better UI but not really a big deal, good ATS for small companies

Tyler
Student (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Overall good software to use for onboarding new employees

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : As I was getting onboarded to my coops and internships, I used Greenhouse quite often and it was very good in terms of communication of what I needed to do and what documents I needed to be onboarded.

The user interface was very simple yet effective and aesthetically pleasing. I knew of all of the tasks I needed to complete through a dashboard, and I had visibility to new documents provided to be to aid me in my onboarding. The transfer of documents from me to the company and vice versa was very easy and I completed the onboarding tasks in a very short time with ease.

There were some documents I found in a different section which I had some difficulties downloading. Not sure if this was an issue with the software itself, or more so an error on the onboarding coordinator side for putting the documents in the incorrect spot.

Client Lead (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés

Greenhouse is a super tool

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It’s exceptional. Probably the best hiring tool I have used in my entire career

Exception ATS tool that can communicate with the business and the external candidates well.After each interview we can fill an interview scorecard as a record.

It doesn’t work very well on mobile web specially when you want to access anything while on the go. You need to ask your HR to get the same.

Divya
Divya
HR Generalist (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Greenhouse ATS

Commentaires : Great Customer Success Managers team to help with migrating to their ATS

Very user friendly applicant tracking system, you can customize the ATS based on your business processes. The customer support is there to answer any of your questions at all times and are very quick in their service and providing solutions. Amazing reporting features!

Sometimes the word documents uploaded or the job description fonts do not copy properly. You have to correct the font sizing to make it uniform.

Nick
Operations Lead, People Tech (É.-U.)

I've used Greenhouse for 3 years and I am my company's GH admin.

Greenhouse is great. It's very customizable to your recruiting operation while providing clear guidance on how to best organize your operation. This improves your candidate/interviewer experience while maximizing your data/analytics and workflows. Their customer service team is top notch. They're friendly and helpful and always solution oriented. There's so much I personally like that I'll just have to list a few (in no particular order): - Offer Workflows (with approvals) - Job Setup - Customizable Options (Offer details, Job details, Tags, Candidate details) - Greenhouse Analytics (Okay I lied, this is my favorite) - Employee Dashboard - Referral Process (Posting to social media, tracking, organizing referrals as a referrer)

There isn't a lot not to like. Greenhouse is growing fast and their software is evident of that at times. There are some legacy situations that they've chosen not to prioritize (like bulk updating approvals on jobs) with their engineering time, but though the solution today is time consuming, they're obviously making progress to minimize the pains. When you use Greenhouse, you're using a tool that does more than track candidates, it helps you interview better and it helps your team become more confident in their hiring decisions. So, of course that opens the door for growing pains as they scale and learn what their customers need. On a more technical side. The way they've designed their API doesn't always make the most sense. They provide some resources to understand it better but until you're neck deep into when candidate_ID and application_ID are used and what historical information is connected to each, it's a bit like learning a new language.

Caren
Assistant Sales Operations (Jordanie)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Very useful for attracting the best talent to the organization.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Greenhouse made the interview process easier. Greenhouse also helped us broadcast recruitment advertising across platforms, track and engage with those who expressed interest, and automatically filter CVs to find the top prospects. It also enabled us to store all records and mails, as well as interview procedures and specialist observations.

Greenhouse is incredibly inventive and efficient, with simple access to applicant sites, email correspondence, CV, and interview feedback, all in one location on the cloud. Interviewing candidates is no longer a problem, and it keeps both parties engaged by sending timely emails that ensure no party misses interview time and notifying them if the appointment is rescheduled or canceled. We can use personalized contact for alerts, offer letters, and job descriptions. Greenhouse is simple to use, delivers great reporting, and is reasonably priced. Thanks to Greenhouse's clear user interface and smart functionality, recruiters can easily access all the resources they need to pick the top job candidates. Other fantastic features include sending comments and ratings to superiors through email. My favorite aspect of Greenhouse is its connection to LinkedIn, which allows me to source and address elite people in a formal way.

To get the most out of Greenhouse's characteristics, we need the coordinated efforts and participation of the work team, each according to their specialty, to make the procedures proceed as intended. In certain cases, I lose track of my notes after interviews because I don't submit my draft, thus I lose track of what I said to the candidate. I believe in increased automation.

Sarah
Recruiting Manager ()
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Greenhouse is so fresh

Commentaires : I did a fair amount of investigating ATS systems, and Greenhouse ultimately won my business and has kept it for a several reasons. 1. Customer Service. Their sales team understood the difference between availability, persistence and harassment. Their implementation specialists are patient, articulate, empathetic, easily accessible and even open to product improvement suggestions. Support tickets are handled quickly and when the matter is a more complex tool-wide programming solve, they still communicate the outcome to you---even months later!! 2. UI and UX. It's sexy, intuitive, and easy to use. Trying to get timely candidate feedback from super busy creative people, many of whom are naturally disorganized, has meant the simplicity of Greenhouse has been a godsend. They even like using it because its pretty. Anything to made the horse led to water drink, ya know? 3.Customization. I love that I can change make both minor tweaks and major adjustments to scorecards, job posts, work flow and hiring teams with zero headache. We can also put our unique brand voice on everything our internal team and candidates see, so nothing about it feels robotic. 4. Candidate Experience. It's fast, simple, and clear on the receiving end, which is the most important part. Feedback from our candidates, even from rejected candidates, has been glowing since we started using Greenhouse---a vast improvement over our previous MO. 5. Ease of Communications. Communicating to and about candidates is simple and fluid, AND can all activity around a candidate is logged, so you check and double check last communications---key when you have a large pool and fast moving process. It's also web based, so use it from your phone, home computer or anywhere that's not your desk. The only drawback is that the flexibility in the rest of the tool is not represented in the reporting. The reports can be a little difficult to decipher and there are some sets of data not offered that would be quite useful, though not critical. On the whole, the reporting features are more than adequate, but relative to the awesomeness of the tool and service otherwise, it would step up a bit.

Customer Service, UI/UX, Customization, Candidate Experience, Ease of Communications.

Analytics, Price (if you're a small business)

Julia
Recruiting Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Gets better with every new release

- Ease of use & great support documentation you can point individual users to so the recruiting team is not inundated with one-off questions from users. - Access to customer support through the chat feature - Ability to make feature requests - The product is constantly evolving and growing with our needs as a fast growing organization - Many levels of specificity when setting up alerts you want to receive - our previous ATS alert emails were either all or nothing but with Greenhouse you can select exactly what you want such as alerts when candidates move to different stages, or alerts for specific interview rounds which is very helpful.

- Restrictions on customizations: For instance, I'd like to create an additional "sourcing strategy" but am not able to so many candidate sources end up under the "other" bucket which leads to poor reporting on source of hire and ROI tracking for some recruiting initiatives. - Workflows can get real messy real fast if you have a larger recruiting team - Reporting is just alright - not as robust as I'd expect which means managers end up doing quite a bit of manual work to build a story to tell to execs. Be ready to export reports to excel and expect to spend time manipulating data.

Jessica
Jessica
Recruiting Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

The best ATS on the market

Commentaires : Great experience -I've recommended it to at least 3-4 other tech companies and have completed user research studies and given product feedback to help enhance the product experience. Greenhouse really listens to their customers' wants and needs and tries their best to build it into the product roadmap for you, and most times they do.

I've been a greenhouse user across 2 different tech/startup companies and it is the ONLY ATS that I would trust to handle and manage all of our candidate processes. The UI/UX is seamless and easy to use, and the reporting/metrics are very user-friendly for pulling. Greenhouse is the modern recruiter's best tool to keep things organized and flowing nicely, ensuring that no candidate slips through the cracks and by providing visibility to hiring managers and teams.

Greenhouse is a pricey software, so be aware that it is an investment, but one that will help streamline any recruiting process. Greenhouse is constantly updating/changing the interface (usually to improve the experience), so don't be surprised if you log in one day and all the sudden can't find something where it used to be. But their customer service is really good if you do happen to run into any questions/concerns.

Senior Technical Recruiter (É.-U.)
Assurance, 201-500 employés

Greenhouse is useful, but very confusing to navigate

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Greenhouse makes it very easy for everyone on our recruiting team to have access to candidates, their interview performance, and previous interview plans. It's helpful for keeping things organized and preventing things from falling through the cracks. That said I wish the learning curve was less steep when we onboarded new folks.

Greenhouse has a ton of functionality. You can keep track of candidates, you can email them, schedule emails, deal with candidates in bulk, review applications, keep track of people who applied previously, and so much more! There is a ton of power built into this platform.

I wish it was easier to navigate. It is very hard to get new teammates and hiring managers up to speed because it's unclear what's a button and what's not (the new update made this slightly better). It's also hard to make that much power and functionality simple to navigate. Honestly having clearer visualizations by interview pipeline of the candidates, their stages, and response times, would really improve something that feels crucial but missing.

Carly
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Greenhouse is a great ATS!

First off, the Greenhouse team is super responsive to questions! The simply chat window at the bottom makes it easy to get a hold of a representative when there is an issue. Overall, the entire system is SO easy to use! I train new hires and managers on the system and I only get a few that come back with questions. The offer process - easy. Changing the interview plan - simple. Scheduling, adding permissions, creating templates - it's a breeze. We moved over from a previous ATS that was not intuitive, customer service was miserable, and we felt very limited on what we could control with the system. Greenhouse is very customizable, super easy to use and troubleshoot, and encompasses everything that an ATS should!

The one downside to Greenhouse is that they constantly are updating their UI to the point where it confuses the users! I find that after I've created training material, Greenhouse will change the UI and I have to take new screen shots and update my deck. They then do not update their own training material quickly enough for users to use. I've also found that they have been having some issues when it comes to the communication between Outlook and the system. They have had to change the scheduling alias multiple times from calendar@greenhouse.io to calendar2@greenhouse.io to schedule@ghcalendar.io to fix the issue.

Regional Recruiting Manager (Kenya)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Greenhouse for recruiting

Commentaires : Our organisation switched to Greenhouse while looking to make easy managing candidates, that is, making sure we don't forget to close out all candidates who applied and interviewed with us. We've been able to easily do this through Greenhouse. I'd recommend it for any startup and large business alike with a solid recruiting team!

- Easy to group candidates and send out one mass email in very few minutes. - Easy to see what positions a candidate has applied for in your organisation, why they were rejected and interview notes from other interviewers. - Links to website and acts as an independent job search site for your organization. - Can be used for not only recruiting but also for onboarding. - Ease of signing in with Google. - Easy to learn the basics and use it within a day.

- To grant access to a hiring manager to a specific job you've created, one has to go to settings-users-add the user to the job. Would be nice if there was a shortcut to add users easily, this takes up alot of time if one has to add several people. - Reports aren't user centered and not easily customizable. Seeing detailed recruiting metrics from reports is almost impossible.

Internal Recruiting Administrator (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 201-500 employés

Review of Greenhouse

Commentaires : With Greenhouse, we have automated so many processes which is great. Greenhouse support chat is always so useful, and very quick with responses. Our account representative is not very responsive. I know he is very busy with many clients, but I'd appreciate a response quicker than a week and a half.

The thing I like most about Greenhouse is how in depth it goes with the applicant tracking process, we recently found out about the candidate pipeline report/email, which is something we've been doing manually for years, and knowing that this exists will help us tremendously. Things like the candidate pipeline email that make our manual processes easier are awesome.

The thing I like the least about Greenhouse is how feedback on little things is not taken, and it takes a very long time for anything to be implemented or changed. I've found two bugs last week that were big errors for our process, and its very inconvenient.

Justine
Technical Recruiter (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

One of the best ATS's I've used

Commentaires : Though it's not the perfect solution for all my recruiting needs, it has been one of the best options I've used.

Greenhouse is intuitive, the customer support is great, and they also have a mobile app which makes reviewing candidates on the go easy.

Like other ATS's, the reporting functionality isn't fantastic. What's most lacking about GH is the inability to view all candidates in a pipeline in one page/snapshot.

Alex
VP People Operations (É.-U.)
Internet

Used them all, GH is a dream come true. THANK YOU

Commentaires : I have 10+ years of experience in the Talent Acquisition space and I've used just about every ATS you can think about, from the monsters (Taleo, SilkRoad, etc.) to the startups (Jazz, Lever, Jobvite). I've never felt compelled to write an online review before, but I'd never been blown away by a recruiting tool before either. Out of everything we've been working on this year nothing has had a more dramatic an impact on my team's success than our switch to Greenhouse last year. For me, it's the everyday workflow and productivity improvements, the confidence that we're focusing our efforts in the right place, the pride that we're more on top of it all than any other recruiting tam I know. I don't know how I survived without their incredible reports - I can give the CEO the hard data showing why we need the funding we do, or how much we've improved since the previous quarter, or what we need to do to prepare for the hires we'll be making in 6 months... Even just seeing how the HM's actually use it and knowing they're on the exact same page as the recruiters has been a dream come true. Thank you Greenhouse!

Everything. reporting communication time-saving structured interviews meaningful feedback phenomenal suport it makes life better it makes me happy it makes my team happy it makes my hiring mangers happy it makes my CEO happy

They don't have an HRIS function ... (yet?!)

Lauren
Recruiting Coordinator (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 1 001-5 000 employés

Seamless Scheduling!

Commentaires : When I first started at my job, a recruiter told me that Greenhouse isn't very intuitive and it's difficult to learn - boy, were they wrong! It was SO easy to learn and navigate. I love the updates they keep rolling out and how they help you learn the changes.

I like that it integrates with my email so any action I take or reminders I need to set can be sent directly to my email. It helps keep me organized. I also love the dashboard and how you can customize it so easily! The new scheduling tool makes everyday cake for me.

I wish the templates could allow for more rich text (highlighting, adding colored text, etc) but it's still helpful to automatically bold, italicize, and underline. I also wish that hotmail accounts didn't typically flag Greenhouse communications as spam

Susanne
Head of Recruitment (Pays-Bas)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

User friendly and versatile ATS

Greenhouse is very easy to use, easy to adapt to your business needs and has work amazingly well for our fast growing company. Greenhouse is truly scalable, it fit the bill when we had 150 employees in the Netherlands only and it still fits the bill now that we are well over 1000 at Dept world wide.

As a digital agency we have high standards when it comes to look and feel and the Greenhouse standard application form is not up to scratch. If you decide to use a nice looking custom form, this also puts limitations on the data you can collect in Greenhouse. Having to make a choice when it comes to form and function is a problem.

Director Talent Acquisition (Espagne)
Jeux vidéos, 201-500 employés

One of the most user-friendly ATS I have used in 20 years of recruitment!

Greenhouse is an ATS that responds to most of the needs of a recruiter, when used in an appropriate way (there are so many potential options that we are still discovering most of them). User-friendly, customizable, makes communication great between the business and recruitment, great to schedule interviews, good to collect feedback. Reporting is also easy to pull, and no big drama from agencies when they need to upload candidates. Pretty simple, smooth and results-driven as a tool.

Unfortunately, the search function is limited and should be expanded. We end up with so many candidates in the database that are not the first go-to talent pool when opening a role.