15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Greenhouse

En savoir plus sur Greenhouse

Greenhouse est un logiciel de suivi des candidatures et d'onboarding conçu pour optimiser et simplifier l'ensemble de votre processus de recrutement.

En savoir plus sur Greenhouse

It has good customer service and it is quick and easy.

The inability to search for similar candidates through resume match.

Greenhouse - Notes

Greenhouse a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 669 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Greenhouse ?

Brent
Brent
Head Of Product Management
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Easy hiring tool for all employees to use.

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Anthony
Professionnel de la relation client (France)
Relations publiques et communications, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Greenhouse, un outil simple et efficace

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Bon logiciel qui permet de communiquer facilement les annonces mais qui complique le process de suivi des candidats. Nous avons opté pour une autre solution après en avoir testé plusieurs en parallèle.

Greenhouse est un outil facile à installer et à utiliser dans le cadre de communication des annonces mais le logiciel devient moins facile d'utilisation pour le suivi des CV dans la durée.

Gros point faible pour le suivi de l'avancement des candidats ce qui rend l'outil moins agréable à utiliser au quotidien.

Kelly
Kelly
Head of Recruiting (É.-U.)

Happy Greenhouse User

Commentaires : Overall pleased with Greenhouse and think it's a solid ATS.

I chose to use Greenhouse because it was the tool that made the most sense and aligned closest with the recruiting process I built for Calendly. Their scorecards and stages are similar visual and stage how we approach recruiting perfectly. They have been incredibly innovative recently with their new features and upgrades and I continue to be impressed by the product roadmap.

I think their reporting is not intuitive and feels clunky. I don't think they have a great visualization into pipeline for non recruiters. So if a hiring manager or executive wants to see how a specific role is progressing I don't think it's easy for them to do or see. There are also a lot of clicks to get somewhere or get back to something.

Sasha
Head of Talent Acquisition - Global (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Highly Intuitive ATS with strong automation

Commentaires : Greenhouse has provided excellent improvement of our recruitment process such as candidates scheduling which in turn has reduced the time spent on administrative tasks. We have also had a high level of engagement across our Hiring Managers and Interviewers due to the intuitive nature of the software and excellent UX. We were able to roll out the system with very little training as the system is so easy to use.

I most like the highly customisable workflows and templates that can be used as well as the level of automation that can be embedded has significantly reduced our manual administration and management of the recruit to keep the recruitment process on track. Friendly reminders keep you on track with your schedule and also drives productivity across the team .

Initially it took me a while to get used to the "Self-Service" model of support (given I had not used the system before however the video instructions and tutorials have been very useful and easy to digest.

Team Lead (Canada)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

One of the most robust and easy to use ATS systems available on the market

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Impressive support from the Customer Success Managers at Greenhouse makes the transition to their ATS smooth sailing.

The system's user-friendly nature simplifies applicant tracking, allowing for tailor-made adjustments to the ATS to suit your company's workflow. The customer service is attentive, always ready to tackle queries and offer swift resolutions. Plus, their reporting capabilities are top-notch!

One hiccup is document compatibility; Word files and job descriptions sometimes don't translate well, nudging you to tweak the font sizes for consistency

Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Be prepared to be frustrated

Commentaires : This has been probably my least liked system I've worked with in a long time. I unfortunately cannot recommend it to anyone.

Being able to schedule emails is probably the only useful thing I've gained from using this system.

It was extremely difficult for implementation. The support during and after implementation has not been good. It's not set up in a manner where multiple people can be working on the same requisition. It also does not do well with large amount of candidates. Many of the views you have in the system are limited to seeing 10-30 individuals in a list. So if you have more candidates than that, you're adding in many clicks to navigate all your candidates.

Réponse de l'équipe de Greenhouse Software

il y a 2 ans

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to review Greenhouse. I'm sorry to hear your experience thus far has not met your expectations. I want to share that we do offer on-demand learning resources and live training where you can connect with peers and access helpful support. https://support.greenhouse.io/hc/en-us/sections/9405519602587-Customer-education- We respect your anonymity, but welcome you to reach out directly so that we can resolve your support issues at ghcustomers@greenhouse.io. In regards to your product feedback, we design Greenhouse to be collaborative (ex: multiple reviewers at various job stages, candidate score cards, etc). In regards to the views in the system, we do this to be ADA compliant as part of our recent reskin. Best, the Greenhouse team

Tilly
Talent Partner (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Does what it says on the tin

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Easy to use and clear for hiring managers to use.

The reporting side could be better - can find it quite bulky but i suppose the more data you add the more you get out of it.

Su In
Su In
Head of Talent (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best ATS there is for scale and functionality

It definitely has the most features and flexibility for recruiters & candidate management + interview processes + templatizing + feedback submission.

It's not as great for sourcers to track information, but the Gem integration helps out a lot. I wish there could be some customization in candidate surveys based on teams, HMs, etc

Rebecca
Event Marketer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Greenhouse is great for managing applications!

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Greenhouse is an essential part of the recruiting process. From keeping our pipelines healthy, dispositioning candidates in a timely fashion, and all other important functions, Greenhouse helps us grow!

Greenhouse has a bit of a learning curve. This is NOT to say that it's difficult to use, but to say that it has many features that take time to educate the teams on. I like how you can extensively see user history and merge candidate profiles.

The scheduling feature leaves some things to be desired. With other apps like GoodTime you get better interviewer data that allows you to identify trends that optimize the interview process.

Good For What It's Supposed To Do

Commentaires : Greenhouse is used in our organization to track both internal and external candidates that are moving through the interview and hiring stage for a job. It is also used to generate overall success rate for interviewing and hiring effectively.

I like that it gives you the ability to assign different people to different tasks. I also like that you are able to mass upload resumes and mass reply to multiple candidates on a specific job.

The inability to search for similar candidates through resume match. There are also too many steps to post a single job and navigating through the different settings to post and update a job can be arduous and not user friendly at times.

Angie
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 1 001–5 000 employés

Efficient ATS!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience is great!! I was able to use after 3 days of training. After that I managed it very well and I trained my team on it.

I liked it from the beginning! Training was great! Easy to learn and understand the process! I really liked using ir everyday!

I wish the system was with a modern style!

Lisa
Senior People Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Greenhouse is an intuitive and easy to use ATS!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Greenhouse is easy to use for both administrators and employees involved in the interview process. The automation helps us manage a great candidate experience with less effort.

Some job setup features, such as the interview plan, could be easier to change from other areas of the tool.

Nick
Operations Lead, People Tech (É.-U.)

I've used Greenhouse for 3 years and I am my company's GH admin.

Greenhouse is great. It's very customizable to your recruiting operation while providing clear guidance on how to best organize your operation. This improves your candidate/interviewer experience while maximizing your data/analytics and workflows. Their customer service team is top notch. They're friendly and helpful and always solution oriented. There's so much I personally like that I'll just have to list a few (in no particular order): - Offer Workflows (with approvals) - Job Setup - Customizable Options (Offer details, Job details, Tags, Candidate details) - Greenhouse Analytics (Okay I lied, this is my favorite) - Employee Dashboard - Referral Process (Posting to social media, tracking, organizing referrals as a referrer)

There isn't a lot not to like. Greenhouse is growing fast and their software is evident of that at times. There are some legacy situations that they've chosen not to prioritize (like bulk updating approvals on jobs) with their engineering time, but though the solution today is time consuming, they're obviously making progress to minimize the pains. When you use Greenhouse, you're using a tool that does more than track candidates, it helps you interview better and it helps your team become more confident in their hiring decisions. So, of course that opens the door for growing pains as they scale and learn what their customers need. On a more technical side. The way they've designed their API doesn't always make the most sense. They provide some resources to understand it better but until you're neck deep into when candidate_ID and application_ID are used and what historical information is connected to each, it's a bit like learning a new language.

Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

A good ATS but could use some additional features to uplevel to the current AI market

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall greenhouse is a GOOD system, but not GREAT. I've worked with them in the past, as well as other systems such as lever, and feel they could do a fair bit to be the best in class ATS (which they were on track to be several years ago). I'm still using them, and am hopeful that their product roadmap will get them there!

I really love the search tool, you're able to search key words in resumes to narrow down on ideal candidates. I do wish there was a slightly better function for this (maybe in the future you could type in key words during applicant review and have those applications pop up?).It's also great that you can put notes tagging other folks so they're able to see key bits of information or profiles of interest.

One feature that I've found both extremely valuable AND lacking is the self scheduling tool. If you would like to set up ONE interview - the tool works fantastic. But if you would like to - for example - set up a panel of 2 interviews, or an interview that has two interviewers, the tool does not function. It also can't reschedule if someone would like to choose a different time slot. Though the tool is good in theory, it certainly does not meet expectations. Additionally, we've struggled with the user functionality for our manager. It takes a lot of training to get them in the system, and don't even get me started on trying to get their google calendar synced with the system...

Digital Analyst (Canada)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

An effective tool for applicant tracking

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Greenhouse is a popular, feature-rich recruitment software which offers a range of tools to streamline the hiring process. It has a steep learning curve but is one of the better tools on the market. The pricing and limited reporting capabilities may dissuade some early stage companies, but it is definitely a great solution for established companies with structured HR teams and ops.

Greenhouse has a user friendly interface which is intuitive and easier to use than other competitors at the same price range. There are also ways to customize recruiting workflows, which enables a streamlined process which evaluates candidates consistently and fairly. There are extensive integrations with other HR tools and systems such as background check providers and payroll systems like ADP. It also has reporting and analytics features.

Greenhouse is one of the most expensive options on the market which makes it a barrier to entry for a lot of early stage startup companies. There is also a steep learning curve for the user as their training resources aren't the best. The ability to customize is limited in terms of reporting features and the customer support can be slow and unhelpful at times.

, 51–200 employés

Comprehensive Solution, Broad Integration Partners

No glaring holes in the tools a small-to-medium sized organization needs to track, manage, evaluate, and hire candidates. Lots of push-button integration partners to drive downstream workflows, such as Background Screening, and HRIS export.

Heavy configureability means heavy variation between customer setups. This is true in nearly every software solution, not just Greenhouse. It would be great to see Greenhouse take more of a lead in providing good examples of objective candidate evaluations. Scorecards that coach interviewers on how to objectively evaluate certain attributes, etc...there's plenty of research out there on preventing bias in interviews, and how evaluate candidates more objectively. We'd welcome Greenhouse to take away some of the 'configurability' in favor of stronger leadership on evaluating technical and non-technical qualities objectively and without bias during interview. BambooHR, an HR Information System, does a great job of leading their customers by designing functionality that support best practices in performance review, performance management, and goal setting. They simply don't allow their customers to configure their way out of doing good reviews. They explain the research behind employee engagement, good reviews, and stick to their guns. This is good industry leadership, Greenhouse could learn from that. "Choose your own path" isn't always the best.

Lone
Recruiter (Portugal)
Ressources humaines, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

This is the best recruitment/HR tool!

Commentaires : Love it!

I have been working in recruitment for over 2 years with several tools, and since I started using Greenhouse, I find every day a thing why I love it even more. The possibilities are endless with all the integrations, the customer success and content are really easy to follow, and it's such a great system for us and candidates. If I don't know how something works or I think "this would be nice" and I google it, it's always possible/to solve with Greenhouse

Only thing is the job posting. it's take a while before it's posted on the board. When we want to post it on indeed remote, then we loose it on the jobboard & when we copy paste part of a text in the job post from word, then we set up is different - eventhough we use the same colour/type etc, it still is shown differentl

, 201–500 employés

Been using Greenhouse for 2 years - overall positive experience

- The interview kits and scorecards are great. Easy for my team and for interviewers to use. - The UI has continued to get better over the years; clearly the product is continually being improved and new features being built. - The live chat feature is really helpful (I've used it many times), though it's been a little confusing knowing if we had an Account Manager to call with questions; I believe we had one when we first signed, then were told later we no longer had one, now we have one again? - Lots of helpful integrations, with G-Suite, Docusign, Linkedin Recruiter, etc.

- Reporting functionality is rather lacking. I find it not useful and challenging to use. My team uses excel sheets outside of Greenhouse to manually track all our metrics, like time to fill and how many screens it took to get to a hire. - Pricing spikes if your employee count grows, so you may be paying significantly more for the same product in a year or two. - Keeping track of passive or prospective candidates is nearly impossible. Unless someone is an active candidate in an active job, it's likely I'll lose track of them.

Immobilier, 1 001–5 000 employés

Simple and intuitive ATS

- Greenhouse is easy and intuitive to implement and to train new users - hiring managers, recruiters, sourcers, admin etc. - Ease of application for the candidates - Application form can be fine tuned to include custom questions tailored to the organisation - Greenhouse covers additional aspects of recruiting life-cycle as well with additional features like D&I, On-boarding - Open APIs to help integrate with other software - Greenhouse has integrations with widely used software in the market and if an integration is not available - it gives its API to implement that - Ease of implementation on Careers Page - Greenhouse is flexible in hosting the jobs on Careers page and gives multiple options there

-Since candidates do not have a log in account, from a candidate's perspective there is no status check option available on the careers page - which is an easy solve and not a huge con - For organisations looking at advanced analytics, Greenhouse does not offer anything in-house but supports an additional service called Greenhouse Analytics in which entire data base can be loaded in-house - Customer support can be patchy at times

Annie
People Operations Partner (É.-U.)
Défense et aérospatiale, 201–500 employés

Greenhouse made my life easier

Commentaires : Our overall experience has been great. No complaints.

I love that there are organized steps and the layout for end users who are interviewing and also applicants, it is so great! Pretty much all the features are great.

The thing we would like to see change would be an option to send reference checks automatically right after the offer letter stage has been completed. It would save us time.

Renaud
HR Officer (Irlande)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Greenhouse is a great recruitment software that creates a very smooth process.

The system is very flexible and quite intuitive. The screening tool helps saving a lot of time and communications with candidates and the hiring team is quick and easy. The recruitment pipeline can be tailored for each recruitment and all the interview notes or test results are stored on the candidate profile. Reporting options cover all the information you need to understand your recruitment trends. The system also facilitates referral schemes, panel creation, internal job board and multiple job board if you have different branches.

As with any systems, there are always small details that could be changed to suit personal preferences. The interview notes once exported in pdf could be better designed and I would like to have more options for the interviewer profile. The phone app has recently been updated and most functions are now available - hopefully the next upgrade will include the possibility to email candidates!

Neeraj
Neeraj
Senior IT Recruiter (Inde)
Recrutement, 11–50 employés

An Excellent ATS Tool To Make Hiring Process Smoother

Commentaires : It has made the hiring process easy as it integrates well with other platforms. It also can incorporate with LinkedIn which saves me time as it brings candidates automatically instead manually. It allows viewing a candidate's pipelines which helps to know the active number of candidates for interview. It helps to gain insight into recruiting data that can be interpreted by the team and can be shared with stakeholders.

It really has impressive features and has made our hiring process smoother. We can post jobs internally so that employees can give referrals and track their referred candidates. We can also review candidates and can schedule interviews. It is easy to use and has an excellent user interface. It required little or no training to use this software. Its customer support is quick and beneficial.

It is undoubtedly the one-stop solution for the hiring process but there are some areas to improve. When an employee refers a candidate, it takes hours to reflect on the dashboard. It has removed the link to view job posts while reviewing applicants. We must leave the applicant's review mode to view the job post. The background verification option should have more details and additional steps.

Scott
Sr recruiter (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

In 22 years I’ve used lots of ATS products, and love greenhouse

Commentaires : It’s more fluid of a process with candidates and it is more intuitive.

Ease of use and how intuitive this takes a candidate through the full life cycle. I’ve worked with icims, jobvite and others and am most impressed with GH.

The price is too high for small companies to afford, along with lack of customizing options. But I have never found a commercial ATS that is fully customizable.

Alex
VP People Operations (É.-U.)
Internet

Used them all, GH is a dream come true. THANK YOU

Commentaires : I have 10+ years of experience in the Talent Acquisition space and I've used just about every ATS you can think about, from the monsters (Taleo, SilkRoad, etc.) to the startups (Jazz, Lever, Jobvite). I've never felt compelled to write an online review before, but I'd never been blown away by a recruiting tool before either. Out of everything we've been working on this year nothing has had a more dramatic an impact on my team's success than our switch to Greenhouse last year. For me, it's the everyday workflow and productivity improvements, the confidence that we're focusing our efforts in the right place, the pride that we're more on top of it all than any other recruiting tam I know. I don't know how I survived without their incredible reports - I can give the CEO the hard data showing why we need the funding we do, or how much we've improved since the previous quarter, or what we need to do to prepare for the hires we'll be making in 6 months... Even just seeing how the HM's actually use it and knowing they're on the exact same page as the recruiters has been a dream come true. Thank you Greenhouse!

Everything. reporting communication time-saving structured interviews meaningful feedback phenomenal suport it makes life better it makes me happy it makes my team happy it makes my hiring mangers happy it makes my CEO happy

They don't have an HRIS function ... (yet?!)

Internet, 501–1 000 employés

Customer Support is great

Not only is Greenhouse easy to use, evolves with our business, offers new features and functionality but the Customer Support and Account Managers really listen to feedback. After discussing questions on chat I often make suggestions for future features to add to the product roadmap - the amazing part is seeing my suggestions come to life! Being a Greenhouse user for the past two years I have seen many of my ideas added and my Account Manager always adds a personal touch by letting me know when my ideas will go live.

Being in Ops and an Admin I always wish for more flexibility and customized options for users' permissions and reporting. Greenhouse offers other options to meet our needs but I would love to be able to build my own unique permission sets, reports, and dashboards.

Biens de consommation, 201–500 employés
Source : GetApp

Great tool once you understand it, has room for improvement

Customer onboarding provides you with a checklist of the steps on setting up your tool. I liked that enables collaboration within the hiring teams, Google Spreadsheets reporting feature, scorecards customizable for all positions, automatic integration with Glassdoor, Indeed and LinkedIn jobs, customizable interview and offer templates, approval process, integrations (BambooHR, Join, Small Improvements, G Suite).

Reporting is not customized, basic careers page could be much better looking, I would wish teams could adjust the view (list of candidates or Kanban board view), tagging and CRM feature could be more recruiting team not individual focused (fee applies with every new CRM feature user), reporting could be more visual. It has a hefty price tag.