15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Crelate

Un logiciel de recrutement rapide, intelligent et flexible conçu spécifiquement pour les agences et entreprises de recrutement. CRM de recrutement et ATS.

En savoir plus sur Crelate

I sometimes struggle with the reporting aspect of this software as I was not provided any formal training.

Crelate - Notes

Crelate a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 394 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Crelate ?

Eric
Eric
Director (É.-U.)

Crelate Talent - by a recruiter

Commentaires : I can track jobs, candidate progress, status, etc, very very easily
The customer service is great. A bit slow - no one is there when you call - but they call you back, are very friendly and very thorough

1. Implementation consists....of a few minutes of work with the support team to get going 2. They can do a data conversion fairly quickly. 3. Learning to get started in it in is fast and intuitive. Then, as you learn more about it and figure out how to do things better, you can change what you do - and your prior work is not completely messed up! 4. Integration with my company website and with job boards is simply fantastic

Data conversion is expensive - but, I guess, so is everyones....

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I must agree with you about your third point. Being able to evolve your process, and keep your prior work, is something I have become thankful for too.

Karen
President, Executive Recruiter (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Love Crelate

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Love it and still need to make it even better!

The ease of use, particularly the DASHBOARD, is amazing. Before Crelate, I avoided entering people into our ATS and had hoards of paper.

Setting it up is still a process. I'd love a more plug-and-play with simple workflows set up and easily tweaked rather than building from scratch.

il y a 3 mois

Dear Karen, We're delighted to hear that you love using Crelate, especially the dashboard's ease of use that has significantly improved your workflow. We understand the importance of a smooth setup process and are continuously working to simplify it further, including more intuitive, ready-to-use workflows. Your feedback is invaluable as we strive to enhance our platform. Thank you for choosing Crelate, and we look forward to supporting your continued success in the medical devices sector. Warmest regards, Crelate Team

Ryan
Director of Recruiting (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 51–200 employés

Complex feature that are easy to use...

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Our Users prefer Crelate over our previous well know ATS. As an Administrator, my experience has been very positive and I appreciate the excellent customer service.

Excellent levels of support that are easy to access. Crelate is intuitive and easy to use for both Admin and Users.

Basic performance reports are easy to setup. Detailed reports required assistance from the helpdesk.

CRM is lacking

3,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : In terms of a CRM, Crelate lacks advanced search and sort capabilities. In certain areas, you can only sort lists of clients and contacts by most recent date. Their mass email limits are really oppressive, and selecting lists to mass email is difficult. They also created a TON of duplicates during our data integration process. We had to do a lot of manual work to categorize sales contacts vs candidates. I can't get a good call flow because every time I log an activity on a sales contact, the entire list re-sorts by most recent activity date. I then have to find where I left off, which can be hundreds of rows down by that point. Creating lists is aggravating because I can only add sales contacts to email campaigns in batches of 100, and even then, there is a bug that keeps showing the original quantity of contacts from the list, so I can't tell how many more times I need to click to the next page and add the next 100 sales contacts.

It integrates pretty well with RingCentral for click-to-dial

During our demo process, we were told by two people that we can send an unlimited number of emails a day. They don't tell you that they mean an unlimited number of INDIVIDUAL one-off emails. I told them the quantity of emails I need to send on a daily/weekly basis and they said they can handle it. This was untrue.

Ceclynn
CEO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

We love Crelate!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It has been extremely positive. So much so I increased my licenses and signed a multi-year agreement with them as I have no plans of switching products anytime soon.

Crelate is extremely user, friendly. I have used multiple different ATS/CRM programs throughout my career and they do not company to Crelate. The functionality and ability to do so much while in the system make it worth it's weight in gold!

I personally do not have any Cons at this time. My team loves it and enjoys using it.

il y a 3 mois

Dear Ceclynn, We're thrilled to hear your enthusiastic endorsement of Crelate! Your feedback underscores the dedication we have towards making our ATS/CRM not only powerful in functionality but also user-friendly and accessible. It's particularly rewarding to know that after evaluating various options, Crelate stood out to you in terms of ease of use, pricing, and functionality. We're honored by your decision to increase your licenses and commit to a multi-year agreement. This kind of trust from our customers motivates us to continue enhancing our product and services. Thank you for being a part of the Crelate family, and we're excited to support your business's growth in the IT and services industry. Best wishes, Crelate Team

Managing Partner (É.-U.)

Crelate - Great decision

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Selecting Crelate was a great decision that we made when we started the company. System conversions can be very disruptive but having one ATS all along that develops as you do has been super helpful.

Crelate is very intuitive and user friendly. Cost is reasonable compared to other similar applicant tracking systems. What I like best is that they are continuously making upgrades and improvements which improve functionality without slowing you down.

We have been using it for 8 years and it really has worked out great for us. My only regret is that I don't maximize all of it's functionality. But that's more a factor of running a busy desk as opposed to anything negative about Crelate.

il y a 3 mois

Dear David, It's wonderful to hear that choosing Crelate was a great decision for your company and that our platform has served you well over the past 8 years. We appreciate your acknowledgment of our continuous efforts to upgrade and improve Crelate's functionality. We understand the challenge of leveraging every feature due to the demands of a busy desk, and we're here to support you in maximizing the system's full potential whenever you're ready. Thank you for your continued trust in us, and we look forward to growing alongside your business for many more years. Best wishes, Crelate Team

Christina
Recruiter Account Manager (É.-U.)

User Friendly

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Crelate has been great. They are constantly developing enhancements that have been thoroughly researched with the end users in mind. They offer great onboarding classes for new users and also update lunch meetings. Customer service is top-notch.

Crelate is easy to use and very user-friendly.

That we did not discover it sooner! Crelate has paid for itself 100x over.

il y a 3 mois

Dear Christina, We're so pleased to hear about your positive experience with Crelate! It's wonderful to know that our platform's ease of use and our dedication to continuous improvement have made such a significant impact on your operations. We're also glad that our onboarding and customer service have met your expectations. It's feedback like yours that inspires us to keep pushing forward, ensuring that we always have the end users in mind with every enhancement we make. Thank you for choosing Crelate, and we look forward to supporting your success for many more years. Warm regards, Crelate Team

brad
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 51–200 employés

Very Happy

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It has been great. Implementation went well, adoption was good, and the system is pretty intuitive to use. Easy compared to other systems.

I like the platform overall. The feature requests have been great and the willingness of the team to listen to feedback and execute has been great.

Some glitches, such as requiring saving when nothing has been changed, and other minor things.

il y a 3 mois

Dear Brad, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Crelate. We're very happy to hear that you're satisfied with our platform and appreciate your positive remarks on our feature requests and responsiveness to feedback. We're committed to continuously improving our system, and your insights on the glitches are invaluable for guiding our enhancements. It's great to know that the implementation and adoption process was smooth for your team, and that you've found our system to be intuitive and user-friendly compared to others. We look forward to further supporting your HR initiatives and contributing to your program's success. Best regards, Crelate Team

Alex
IT Administrator (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 51–200 employés

A Great Product in the Making

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : My overall impression of Crelate is that its a very ambitious and powerful potential tool that is still in its early phases of trying to be everything it wants to be. I see the vision for how it is completely set apart from other systems, and am fully on board with where it's going.However, as I've mentioned, we've recognized a steady occurrence of bugs or design implementations that often set us back in what we're trying to accomplish in our day to day efforts. Have voiced many of these either to our account manager (when important enough) or via the feedback boards to try to gain movement on them, but understandably, can only implement so much at once, and we are just one of many clients.

Crelate offers us, as an Executive Recruiting Firm, the ability to stand out in what and how we present to our clients. The customizability of the workflows, reporting, and process implementation are unlike any other system we've worked with or demoed in the past, and I have a lot of confidence that this will set us apart in the future.

In our (roughly) 1 year on the product, despite steady improvements and feature rollouts, there seems to be just a few pieces missing that would really accelerate the ease of use of the product on a basic user level. Things like searching would be much easier if we were able to have default search templates, for example. Or when we go to do certain searches, we notice a search parameter doesn't work quite the way we want, or can't quite do exactly what we intended it to do. Sequencing and reporting features are wonderful ideas that just have small executional problems that create small but frustrating holes in what you're trying to accomplish. For example a lot is tracked in reporting around leads, but we discovered a small problem where Leads (due to converting into Jobs at certain stage changes) can't be put into the same "Cancelled" sales stages as jobs. So to get around it we create additional "Lead Closed" stages that bog down the options for sales stages, when the ideal option would be to just have a single "Closed" or "Cancelled" stage for all Leads and Jobs that doesn't convert anything.It almost seems that in the ambition to be good at 100 things at once, there end up being few features of the system that aren't really fleshed out to factor in as many case scenarios as you'd like.I feel like it will get there, but as it stands, I see areas where the product is suffering from either bugs or small design implementations that disadvantage the day to day recruiter.

Matt
National Technical Recruiter (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Review of Crelate ATS

Commentaires : Lack luster. It get the job done most of the time, but would like to see a more robust product offering and user friendly UI.

Quick and easy to deploy compared to competitors in the market. Easier to administer than similar products.

Product support is lacking. Very difficult to get the support when you need it, and there is limited training information available. There pricing is on the high side for the level of product you get. The UI feels and looks very dated and is not as intuitive as some of their direct competitors.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your feedback will be shared with the company and used to help us improve.

Daniel
HR & Employment Consultant (Canada)

Crelate Intuitive Easy to Learn ATS

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great. Easy to use and to train people with but the best part of it is that it is intuitive. We did not receive training on it so I had to figure a lot out by asking support and training the others.

You can search and find anything so easily. Even if something is mislabeled/categorized it is never lost because of the excellent search function. Past ATS systems I have used the search was not reliable when it came to words on the resume but Crelate is

The Reports. The software would be perfect if there was an effective way to grab individual reports for recruiters within our company based on splits on fees. We have account managers, recruiters and sources all who take part of each placement. The reports do not have an option to deal with this yet but I have asked in the help before and they are looking to add this so that is exciting.

robert
Managing Partner (É.-U.)

Regular User

Commentaires : Very good

Ease of use, customer service, and cloud based.

Like most software its a challenge to really get the best out of it.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for taking time to write this review and for acknowledging our customer service team. They are a wonderful group who work hard to find the right solution for each person they are helping.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A simple user friendly system!

Commentaires : Overall, Crelate is very simple to use! I have used many many ATS and CRM's within the recruiting world and Crelate is by far the easiest system to use!

Crelate is extremely easy to use! It tracks your searches from lead to completion, with a highlight and drop process as you move from stage to stage. The system design allows you to be able at any time to track where you are in a role . As a Manager, it allows me to easily identify on a daily basis how my team is spending their time. The reporting functions are excellent!

For business development, the system will not allow you to add two names to an activity at a time. If I have had a meeting with 3 people I have to put the note in 3 times , under each person.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear that Crelate Talent is helping you in the everyday management of your team. Have you tried our bulk activity assignment feature? That may save you the effort of copying the same note three times. You can learn more here: http://help.crelate.com/en/articles/4120296-creating-a-bulk-activity, or contact our support team (443-569-8262 Ext. 2) and ask them about "Creating a Bulk Activity".

Brian
Technology Manager (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Why Did We Wait So Long!?

(AllSearch is a 20 Person Professional Direct Hire Company). Ladies and Gentlemen of Crelate, all of you deserve some seriously high praise. Starting with whose initial Demo and considerable Q&A (he was very patient with us, no pressure) helped us realize that this system we'd never heard of was worth top 3 consideration against some very name brand players, during a time we were looking at literally 8 other Recruiting CRM/ATS vendors. Then on to the support staff whose incredible knowledge of both the system and industry thus able to act as a real business analyst and internal systems consultant. And last but not least to the support staff who took an incredibly complex legacy database we'd been running for nearly 20 years, made sense of it, and worked it successful into Crelate like a data magician. I swear it felt like everyone I dealt with at Crelate could just read my read my mind at every turn, I never felt rushed, or frustrated, or like “just 1 of 1000 clients”. You took a topic we'd been avoiding for years, conversion/migration of an enormous legacy database, and made it a breeze. My only regret is having waited so long to modernize our Recruiting ATS/CRM system to Crelate. Perhaps most telling, one of my favorite Day 1 comments from a new user of the Crelate..."This is SO CRAZY AWESOME!". I couldn't agree more. A common sentiment I mentioned to the folks during the migration planning/training was "have you guys thought of everything?!", it really seems as if they have.

Nothing negative whatsoever to speak of yet. We migrated/converted over the course of the summer, went live on schedule a few weeks ago, with zero problems, and in the first two weeks, the general sentiment is the Title of this Review. Employees are thrilled, metrics are WAY up. Why, oh why, did we wait so long to migrate our core Recruiting ATS/CRM to a more modern platform. Granted it's the honeymoon period, but, so far, the Recruiting life is much better on Crelate.

Connie
CEO (É.-U.)

Crelate

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Crelate has helped me streamline our business, and keep processes in place

Integrating Crelate was super easy, the great thing about Crelate is that theres always more in terms of setup and integration and it keeps on getting better.

Pricing is a pain point. Would like to see different pricing structures for lower level recruiters within the company.Customer service experience needs improvement as well.WOuld like Crelate to offer a 6 month review where they will review our setup and give us input on how we can make improvements without sellingWould like Crelate to integrate with QB or other bookkeeping software

Christian
Christian
Account Executive (É.-U.)

Good, not great

Commentaires : We are solving the problem of communication between offices. It allows everyone to know where each job is at in the process of hiring.

I like how easy it is to navigate and use the software. Putting each candidate into each job that they're potentially interviewing for makes it easy to communicate with people that might be in a different office.

My least favorite part is not knowing about all of the features available. We went through the initial demo with a salesperson but haven't really kept up with all of it.

Recrutement, 11–50 employés

Crelate is User Friendly and Comprehensive!

To start, we switched over from another system and the pros at Crelate were spot on in transferring our data in its entirety from our old product! It automatically gave us a great feeling to find what we needed that we had almost a fluid transfer from our old ATS to this one. It is intuitively easy to use. For any professional who has worked with database software, or ATS systems already, the designers of Crelate have made it easy to understand and use from the moment you log in. "How do I do this?" is not as large a concern while navigating and adding data, creating and solving tasks and tracking and scheduling candidates, searches and clients! Additionally, it looks great! Some systems bring too much information to the head of a pin leaving you to wonder about how to find and retrieve information rapidly. Not so with Crelate! The screen you see the moment you log in allows you to breeze in and get what you need. It customizes on the fly! You are allowed to create new jobs, tags, categories, skills in this ever-changing world. Its ease of functionality makes it a perfect partner for other systems and software you use! I can send messages that appear in my sent box. Schedule appointments that end up in my outlook calendar. Create jobs that end up on the boards that I am already contracted to work with! The "help" feature of the system has answered my questions with great clarity that we needed almost no training to get started.

Candidates update their resumes all the time and move jobs more rapidly than they used to. When they send me a new resume, I wish I could parse all the new data into an existing record automatically and not have to do it manually. That is not available. When asked, I would have to create a new record and then merge the two together. That isn't as fluid I wish it could be.

Jon
Founder (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Amazing product for recruiting agencies and executive search firms

Commentaires : A+ We're big fans! I highly recommend Crelate.

Crelate is top notch. It is BY FAR the best recruiting platform for agencies that I've used or tested. The product is highly customizable to your needs and has a ton of features. Better yet, the Crelate team is constantly hard at work building & releasing new features that improve usability and functionality. It's also priced very fairly and their customer service is attentive, responsive and helpful.

I really don't have many complaints about Crelate. It works well and is virtually bug free. If there is one con it's that the platform is not tailored to executive search processes. However, we stretched it for this purpose and never found ourselves wanting.

Richard
President (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Excellent, best experience ever with an ATS software firm

Commentaires : This is the very best ATS software on the market for a contingency or retained search firm.

For a recruiter, it's always about the interface and workflow. Can I quickly see and get to all the information I need to multitask with multiple clients and candidates.? The answer in the case is a resounding YES! Crelate does that far better than everyone else for me. The second thing it does better than any ATS I have ever used is automation of repetitive tasks. You can actually customize your own workflow. The interface allows you to drag and drop between stages. It will send out automated, customized emails at each stage of the recruiting process. It allows me to work quickly, efficiently, the way I want to work. It's a beautiful thing. The third thing is a reactive mobile app that works very well - it adapts to each device I use, tablet, phone, etc. One last thing, I have never in my 25-year career using ATS software had a company be so responsive to requests for help and new features. A few weeks ago (weeks!) I asked for a new feature that required the developers to make changes to their mobile app. It was a very important change for my business, but because it involved changes to an app, I assumed it would take months to get on the list of changes for their next release. I am happy to say that I was wrong, and their quick response was the best service I have ever experienced from an ATS software firm.

Kathy
Senior Associate (É.-U.)

KC's 2 cents...

Commentaires : I really like it!
I find it much easier /more intuitive than our old system.
I love the tile lay-out in the Search Dashboard.
That really helps me see what I need to do and who I need to follow up with quickly.
Very happy so far!
(But still a new user.)

I love the brief video tutorials and outlines of how to do everything! You can look up exactly what you want to do and find a 3 minute video to show you how to do it. You don't have to listen to a 30 minute webinar. They also have diagrams to walk you through it. They have it broken down nicely for you.

So this could be user error (on my part)...But I do not find it easy to toggle back and forth between candidate documents. For example, I may want to have a candidate's CV open as well as their cover letter as well as the job spec notes for the position I want to discuss. I can't seem to have all three open and toggle back and forth in Crelate. I have to download each one and then do my toggling in Word.

il y a 4 ans

Wow, what a rich review. Thank you. I agree, webinars are good for big pictures, but when trying to get work done- short tutorial videos are where its at. Your idea for having multiple documents open for viewing is a good one. I am going to see if I can task a developer to look into that for future improvement. If you have other ideas, questions, or suggestion please reach out to our Customer Success team. They are great at finding solutions and have a direct line to our Product Development team.

Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Daily Use

Commentaires : Overall so far Crelate has been a decent CRM - ATS I would just say be cautions when migrating and ask lots of questions as you go!

Crelate offers many features and there are multiple ways to work in the system making it much easier to taylor to each users specific liking.

When merging into Crelate it will create companies for "past employers" which HIGHLY increased the number of inactive companies we not have mixed in with our data.

Colin
Executive Recruiting Manager (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Clean and intuitive UI; would like better mobile app and more customization capabilities

Commentaires : Excellent. This software is night-and-day versus other recruiting softwares I've utilized.

- Very clean and organized user interface - Highly intuitive/ easy to navigate - Easy import capabilities (i.e. from LinkedIn, etc.)

- Limited customization (i.e. of tiles, headers, etc.) - would like for the Mobile App to have more functionality

Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Great option esp for remote teams

Commentaires : It is such a great resource. Working on a remote team it is nice to have one screen to allow everyone to see what is moving without having to click on a million tabs. We just switched and I miss it already

the best part of crelate is how clean it looks. They don't have millions of useless tabs that are always blank and add clutter

The app is not worth it according to my needs. Hard to see anything or progress on it. Just seems redundant.

Arthur
Executive Client Partner (É.-U.)

Crelate is a useful and affordable tool for Talent Management in Recruitment

Commentaires : Overall, the product is a proven and useful tool for helping our organization manage the talent process. It allows for excellent communication across the entire network and keeps us very organized when everyone is using it to its full extent.

The software is generally easy to use with little training. It allows for a logical process flow in managing recruiting activities that is customizable and easily adjusted when needed. It's integration with LinkedIn and Outlook is also a plus, making for a seamless experience to manage candidate and client activities.

The ability to change things is quite limited unless you spend quite a bit more money, so flexibility on the platform can be problematic, or you have to sacrifice one feature for another at times. Also, there are some minor frustrations on how to manage tags and certain fields which can be frustrating.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for writing this review. It is wonderful to hear that our product is helping with communication and organization across your network.

Joanna
Direct Hire Consultant (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 201–500 employés

I would never be able to do my job without it

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I’m obsessed with Crelate. I was introduced to it at a prior job and I will never be able to go without it as long as I stay in recruiting. It’s honestly the best user interface and it can parse from multiple places.

I love the interface, I love everything about this product. I have said that time and time again this is stellar compared to every other competitor.

There was a few things that I could not figure out, but I just asked Customer Support and got it handled. I think my biggest fear is not having Crelate over not figuring out Crelate!!!.