Avis clients sur Crelate

En savoir plus sur Crelate

Les recruteurs professionnels de tous types. Approuvée par des agences et des cabinets de recherche, ce logiciel est également appréciée des recruteurs internes.

En savoir plus sur Crelate

I sometimes struggle with the reporting aspect of this software as I was not provided any formal training.

Crelate - Notes

Crelate a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 337 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Crelate ?

Eric
Eric
Director (É.-U.)

Crelate Talent - by a recruiter

Commentaires : I can track jobs, candidate progress, status, etc, very very easily
The customer service is great. A bit slow - no one is there when you call - but they call you back, are very friendly and very thorough

1. Implementation consists....of a few minutes of work with the support team to get going 2. They can do a data conversion fairly quickly. 3. Learning to get started in it in is fast and intuitive. Then, as you learn more about it and figure out how to do things better, you can change what you do - and your prior work is not completely messed up! 4. Integration with my company website and with job boards is simply fantastic

Data conversion is expensive - but, I guess, so is everyones....

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I must agree with you about your third point. Being able to evolve your process, and keep your prior work, is something I have become thankful for too.

Raegan
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

19 Years of Recruiting w several ATS's and Crelate is the VERY FIRST one I can say I LOVE!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : My experience with Crelate has been the best experience above all others. I tried Exelare and CEIPAL in 2021 when deciding on a new ATS. The customer support was below par and the only way you could get trained was to schedule long 1 hour meetings in the middle of your day (and the support person's English was difficult to understand). Exelare had a very limited help/knowledge base. With Crelate, they have Chat Support with EXCELLENT, KNOWLEDGABLE Support Reps who respond within 1 to 4 hours, and they PROBLEM SOLVE with you. The Crelate team really cares about your success with their ATS. They have an active Feedback website where you can easily provide feedback - and they use this feedback to make changes and implement updates multiple times a year. They also notify you personally if your feedback was implemented. The ATS keeps getting better and better. They listen to what the customer needs/wants. After using dozens of ATS's over the years, I've learned that the #1 feature you should evaluate is the quality of their Customer Support. Crelate is five stars when it comes to fast, quality, problem-solving support.

Very visual and customizable. #1 is their AMAZING CUSTOMER SUPPORT. You can also hire their Professional Services/Product team for a very small monthly fee for one-on-one video meeting support when you have a complex concept you're trying to implement into Crelate.

I wish there was a modular, visual "Dashboard" that incorporated some AI technology that would help detect lapsed activities, and it could be customized based on user type (Executive, Recruiter, Salesperson, etc.)

Matt
National Technical Recruiter (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Review of Crelate ATS

Commentaires : Lack luster. It get the job done most of the time, but would like to see a more robust product offering and user friendly UI.

Quick and easy to deploy compared to competitors in the market. Easier to administer than similar products.

Product support is lacking. Very difficult to get the support when you need it, and there is limited training information available. There pricing is on the high side for the level of product you get. The UI feels and looks very dated and is not as intuitive as some of their direct competitors.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your feedback will be shared with the company and used to help us improve.

Juli
Recrutement, 2-10 employés

Easy to use software with great features

Commentaires : Overall, it's been a good experience and I would and have recommended the software to many firms in my network.

We love the search pipelines and the ability to quickly' drop and drag' candidates through the stages. We also love the integration with RingCentral and other apps on the market that make using it very easy. This software is one of the easier ones on the market to customize to your own internal work flow. It's also easy to add people to the database from other sites such as LinkedIn.

I haven't been able to get the CRM portion of the software to work for our workflow. Crelate sells itself as an ATS and a CRM but CRM part isn't as easy to integrate- at least in manner in which we use it.

il y a 2 ans

Wow, so much to be thankful for with this review. First, thank you for taking the time to write a review and second, thank you for recommending us to others in your network. It is great to see that the easy workflow management, RingCentral integration, and free parsing tool are working so well for you. It is a bummer to hear that the CRM is not functioning how you would like it to. When you have the time, I would ask that you reach out to our support team 443-569-8262 Ext. 2, or support@crelate.com, and see if they can get you set you up how you want/need.

Ron
Ron
Recrutement, 2-10 employés

Best ATS for recruiting firms!

Commentaires : I couldn't be more happy with the transition to Crelate from our previous product. Their team truly understands the problems we are trying to solve and is extremely responsive. Their feature set continues to increase rapidly and is always very relevant.

Several items: - ease of configuration and customization - profile parsing from LinkedIn - job board management / website integration - email sync and candidate communication management - analytics - speed and relevance of new feature release - extensive help resources, training videos, etc.

- exporting data is not straightforward and requires additional vendor developer cost -

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is awesome to see how our tools, features, and trainings are helping to make your work easier.

Kunji
Principal Recruiter (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

The busy recruiter's life saver!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I love Crelate. I know I am getting one of the best quality and innovative recruiting platforms with Crelate. Their service is also amazing. As a recruiting firm owner with many years of experience, I've used Bullhorn and SalesForce at larger / national staffing firms, and I can say Crelate is just right for my growing business.

I like how easy this software is to use. The front-end UI remains simple, while sophisticated flexibility and features are behind. I am consistently surprised at how much I can customize and tweak the system to reflect my team's recruiting process. It saves me so much more time overall.

There are a few features I dream about like adding a checklist and somehow magically syncing with my calendar, as well as it does email, etc. I am not worried as they are constantly improving the software with new features even those features I didn't know I needed it.

Managing Director - Executive Search (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

Great ATS, but not a great CRM

Commentaires : Overall, good experience. DOes more than most ATS. Lots of new features, but they are add-on priced.

Great for applicant tracking. Easy to publish jobs, and job history

the reminders are difficult to use. Lacks comprehensive business development CRM functionality .

Candidate Success Manager (Philippines)
Recrutement, 201-500 employés

Simplicity is beauty!

Commentaires : Overall, Crelate is also a good ATS. This is good for not a full cycle recruiting

I like the simplicity of this Applicant Tracking System. Not the kind of ATS on mainstream but is worth your money. It is user-friendly. There is room for errors, you can delete/change the tagging anytime you want. Crelate Talent also has a feature when you post your job, it will be posted on other different job boards like ZipRecruiter, Indeed, etc. When you post your jobs, you can automatically post your job on these platforms too.

Lately, they are having maintenance that makes the software really slow. Though upgrades is for the better but still affects the productivity of recruiters.

Ellen
Ellen
Owner (É.-U.)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Extremely Valueable tool for Recruiting agencies

Commentaires : I love Crelate, use it on an hourly basis.

I love how customizable it is. It helps me manage both the candidate and client facing side of the business and customize almost any pipeline and report.

Since there are so many different facets, it took a bit longer to get up to speed on the product, but once I did, its very user intuitive. Also, the mobile app needs more work to get it to where the desktop product is.

Kenneth
CEO (É.-U.)

Very Happy with Crelate, Especially w/their Customer Service

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Has moved us away from spreadsheets/emails into a more modernized CRM with client facing portals to gather feedback.

Easy to setup. Very customizable. Love the client portal and ability to track candidates. REMARKABLE customer service

Navigation was hard in the beginning. Some fields were tucked away under different menus.

Steve
Steve
Construction, 2-10 employés

Excellence in both functionality and service

Commentaires : The software gets a solid A - very easy, simple, robust, scalable.
Customer service an A+ - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was enthusiastic, knowledgeable, great listener, patient, never tried to "sell" rather constantly looked for ways to be "the solution" helping me/us navigate through an unknown software. Can't say enough good things about his service.

Extremely "user-friendly", whether that is in the daily usage or customization everything is thought out extremely well. This is software designed FOR end users NOT for technologists, which is very refreshing.

Can't think of anything at this point, they are aggressively updating and improving listening to their client base.

Director, Tax Search (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

A simple user friendly system!

Commentaires : Overall, Crelate is very simple to use! I have used many many ATS and CRM's within the recruiting world and Crelate is by far the easiest system to use!

Crelate is extremely easy to use! It tracks your searches from lead to completion, with a highlight and drop process as you move from stage to stage. The system design allows you to be able at any time to track where you are in a role . As a Manager, it allows me to easily identify on a daily basis how my team is spending their time. The reporting functions are excellent!

For business development, the system will not allow you to add two names to an activity at a time. If I have had a meeting with 3 people I have to put the note in 3 times , under each person.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear that Crelate Talent is helping you in the everyday management of your team. Have you tried our bulk activity assignment feature? That may save you the effort of copying the same note three times. You can learn more here: http://help.crelate.com/en/articles/4120296-creating-a-bulk-activity, or contact our support team (443-569-8262 Ext. 2) and ask them about "Creating a Bulk Activity".

Brian
Technology Manager (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Why Did We Wait So Long!?

(AllSearch is a 20 Person Professional Direct Hire Company). Ladies and Gentlemen of Crelate, all of you deserve some seriously high praise. Starting with whose initial Demo and considerable Q&A (he was very patient with us, no pressure) helped us realize that this system we'd never heard of was worth top 3 consideration against some very name brand players, during a time we were looking at literally 8 other Recruiting CRM/ATS vendors. Then on to the support staff whose incredible knowledge of both the system and industry thus able to act as a real business analyst and internal systems consultant. And last but not least to the support staff who took an incredibly complex legacy database we'd been running for nearly 20 years, made sense of it, and worked it successful into Crelate like a data magician. I swear it felt like everyone I dealt with at Crelate could just read my read my mind at every turn, I never felt rushed, or frustrated, or like “just 1 of 1000 clients”. You took a topic we'd been avoiding for years, conversion/migration of an enormous legacy database, and made it a breeze. My only regret is having waited so long to modernize our Recruiting ATS/CRM system to Crelate. Perhaps most telling, one of my favorite Day 1 comments from a new user of the Crelate..."This is SO CRAZY AWESOME!". I couldn't agree more. A common sentiment I mentioned to the folks during the migration planning/training was "have you guys thought of everything?!", it really seems as if they have.

Nothing negative whatsoever to speak of yet. We migrated/converted over the course of the summer, went live on schedule a few weeks ago, with zero problems, and in the first two weeks, the general sentiment is the Title of this Review. Employees are thrilled, metrics are WAY up. Why, oh why, did we wait so long to migrate our core Recruiting ATS/CRM to a more modern platform. Granted it's the honeymoon period, but, so far, the Recruiting life is much better on Crelate.

President & CEO (É.-U.)

BEST ATS I've seen in 25 years in the industry!

Commentaires : Crelate has streamlined our business process and workflows and empowered us to grow.

The ease of use and intuitive interface allows new users to quickly adapt, reducing onboarding and integration of team members. Crelate's licensing/pricing and provisioning model provides the flexibility to run my business as I need to, vs other ATS providers who force me to make decisions based on their terms. The metrics available are endless and are quickly and easily accessible. The data provided empowers me to track performance and lead more effectively. Crelate's ridiculously easy customization across the board ensures that Crelate molds to our needs without headaches. Crelate's highly flexible search capabilities also allow us to find what we need, wherever it is, quickly and easily. Data capture, either manually, automated or parsed is also fast and effective. Training and support are always rapid and just a phone call or e-mail away. Crelate's team is continually rolling out new features and updates in a manner that is not at all disruptive and always adds value. I'm afraid if I say that Crelate has been WELL WORTH our investment that they'll start to raise prices!!! Though it is true. As one who has investigated seemingly countless ATS, Crelate stands out as the BEST I've ever seen.

There are only two cons. The first is inherent in any great and robust ATS and is NOT really a Con: there are so many features and capabilities I have no doubt that we are underutilizing the power of this tool. While their training and support tools are fabulous I just haven't had the time to really DIVE IN to maximize the capabilities of Crelate. The second is a Con: Crelate has room to improve its ability to manage duplicates. While user error certainly contributes to the creation of duplicates, I have seen other ATS' with better duplicate management tools. That said, when a duplicate is detected it is extremely easy to seamlessly and quickly merge the duplicate records.

Elizabeth
Operations/HR Coordinator (É.-U.)

Crelate New User

Commentaires : So far, I enjoy the organization Crelate offers, this is a site truly made for recruiters.

I like the dashboard view, it organizes your jobs, and activates, nice way to glace and understand your current recruiting state as well as the reports that are offered.

I did not enjoy the implementation process, so many small details that was broken down into multiple sessions, very time consuming. For pay $750 I thought the implementation/configurations would be taken care of for us and then we would be trained but that was not the case. 2 weeks to get through the process. Our specialist was great, she was very patient and very enthusiastic.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review of Crelate. I also use the dashboard view and the reports a fair amount to organize myself and to make quick informed decisions. As we are always looking to improve, having direct and honest feedback about a user's experience is valuable. I will make sure to share your experience with the implementation team.

Brittny
Vice President (É.-U.)

Intuitive Powerful Software

We were one of the first users of Crelate and it has really done wonders for my billing and productivity. It is clean, intuitive and extremely user-friendly. The customer service is rapid and patient. It can be used for simplistic applicant tracking to powerful data-searching and captures a ton of important information. I would be lost without it and cannot imagine who we operated pre-Crelate.

I wish that we had the option to gray out positions when they're on "hold" or not hot anymore.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It has been a privilege to work with your company for all these years. It makes me happy to know that our product continues to both serve and delight you. Your idea of being able to gray out a position that is "on hold" or "cooled off" is an interesting one. I will make sure to bring that up with our developers.

CEO (É.-U.)

No regrets

Commentaires : I purchased Crelate Talent as soon as I opened my new recruiting business and I haven't looked back. It's been an overall great experience and the product continues to evolve with great new features and benefits that we actually use. I highly recommend it for any other growing search firm.

The software is very intuitive, which means it's easy to train recruiters on and it's easy for them to incorporate into their workflows.

The reporting and analytics features take a bit of playing with to get used to and to set them up the way you want.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review. It is great to hear that your training and onboarding of new recruiters is made easier with the intuitive nature of our software. If you ever need support with the training, we offer a daily New User webinar and have some great New User guide at help.crelate.com/en/articles/4120316-new-user-guide

Elaine
President /Owner (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Best ATS we have ever used

Commentaires : Crelate has added to our productivity. Their customer service is best in class, and I don’t know how we recruited without this platform. We are a small boutique firm and I can tell you any small firm should definitely use this product. They will treat you with respect and help ensure their product works for you. That was not the experience we had with other large and well known recruiting software. You will not regret using Crelate!

Customer service is exceptional. Additionally product very easy to use with a great customer interface. Wonderful interface with job boards and other recruiting platforms.

Sometimes can’t use wildcards in certain fields for searches. Also new company files are created with parsed resumes which leads to messy/invalid company files.

Zach
Recruiting Support Manager (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés

Good ATS System

Commentaires : Overall, Crelate is a very solid ATS with a functional CRM. I think there are a lot of great features in the program that make the use and functionality of it very good. I think there are a couple limitations on the back end but overall I would recommend this program to other users.

The candidate and task tracking along with the reporting and analytics features are the most functional and have been perfected. These are the features I have used the most.

I think there are limitations with outside integrations for various things. For testing, sourcing, etc. There are some limitations for integrations.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for drawing attention to our reporting and analytics functionality. It is a powerful tool that we have worked hard to make relevant to the Recruiting and Staffing industry, intuitive for the user, and valuable in the running of a business. As we continue to grow and expand our integrations, we are always looking for what our users want. If you have any suggestions, or questions, about integrations, I encourage you to visit help.crelate.com, or contact support using the help button in the app.

Terri
Owner (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Small or Big Business - Crelate is for YOU!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I have had a fantastic experience with Crelate. When I have questions, they are there to answer them. I find the system to be very user friendly and accommodating for my business needs. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

I am a small boutique recruiting firm that focuses on accounting and finance positions. I love the ease of tracking candidates coming in and through the process. There are many times I go back to old postings with past clients and try to remember a candidates name, Crelate makes that so easy for me. There are many features that I likely don't use that would benefit larger teams/businesses. It's an excellent product and I've used them since I started my business 4 years ago. Thank you Crelate!

I've struggled a bit with getting viable candidates from my job postings through Crelate. I don't mind paying the extra cost to post a job through other outlets, but I would like to see some ROI for that investment. Often times I am left with unqualified candidates or those that are out of the country.

Christian
Christian
Account Executive (É.-U.)

Good, not great

Commentaires : We are solving the problem of communication between offices. It allows everyone to know where each job is at in the process of hiring.

I like how easy it is to navigate and use the software. Putting each candidate into each job that they're potentially interviewing for makes it easy to communicate with people that might be in a different office.

My least favorite part is not knowing about all of the features available. We went through the initial demo with a salesperson but haven't really kept up with all of it.

Operations Manager (Canada)

Good but a few issues

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Looking to save time by automating certain functions. Also looking to help manage and work with information in a logical manner. Has been a big help in this aspect, overall very happy but would like to see my issues addresses in the future.

It is geared towards staffing firms. Love the ability to automate repetitive tasks and save time! Love the ability to attach resumes to profiles and have all my info on one screen. Love the bulk lists, ability to group candidates, and graphical interface for viewing status of jobs

As mentioned, I didn't realize that I couldn't search geographically for candidates as Canada isn't supported. This is a major flaw I would like corrected. I also find the interface for doing candidate searches within the software not very graphically streamlined- feels and looks busy/clunky-not sure about the right word to use. Parsing is pretty good but does make the odd mistake. Doesn't parse off Indeed web pages.

Brett

Simple and easy to use. The IOS/ iphone version of ATS's

Commentaires : Very very good, easy to onboard, easy to get a hold of Customer service, affordable, user friendly.

It is very simple and user friendly, yet has advanced features at the same time.

I wish there was an easier way for us to report how much is being made for us on our contract to hire side. If there is a way to better report it or calculate it in the system I would love to know / get some training on it.

Recrutement, 11-50 employés

Crelate is User Friendly and Comprehensive!

To start, we switched over from another system and the pros at Crelate were spot on in transferring our data in its entirety from our old product! It automatically gave us a great feeling to find what we needed that we had almost a fluid transfer from our old ATS to this one. It is intuitively easy to use. For any professional who has worked with database software, or ATS systems already, the designers of Crelate have made it easy to understand and use from the moment you log in. "How do I do this?" is not as large a concern while navigating and adding data, creating and solving tasks and tracking and scheduling candidates, searches and clients! Additionally, it looks great! Some systems bring too much information to the head of a pin leaving you to wonder about how to find and retrieve information rapidly. Not so with Crelate! The screen you see the moment you log in allows you to breeze in and get what you need. It customizes on the fly! You are allowed to create new jobs, tags, categories, skills in this ever-changing world. Its ease of functionality makes it a perfect partner for other systems and software you use! I can send messages that appear in my sent box. Schedule appointments that end up in my outlook calendar. Create jobs that end up on the boards that I am already contracted to work with! The "help" feature of the system has answered my questions with great clarity that we needed almost no training to get started.

Candidates update their resumes all the time and move jobs more rapidly than they used to. When they send me a new resume, I wish I could parse all the new data into an existing record automatically and not have to do it manually. That is not available. When asked, I would have to create a new record and then merge the two together. That isn't as fluid I wish it could be.

Jon
Founder (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Amazing product for recruiting agencies and executive search firms

Commentaires : A+ We're big fans! I highly recommend Crelate.

Crelate is top notch. It is BY FAR the best recruiting platform for agencies that I've used or tested. The product is highly customizable to your needs and has a ton of features. Better yet, the Crelate team is constantly hard at work building & releasing new features that improve usability and functionality. It's also priced very fairly and their customer service is attentive, responsive and helpful.

I really don't have many complaints about Crelate. It works well and is virtually bug free. If there is one con it's that the platform is not tailored to executive search processes. However, we stretched it for this purpose and never found ourselves wanting.